Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever read DataLounge's privacy policy or terms and conditions?

As expected, they're bitchy and larded with grammatical and syntax errors.

But then there's this: "Please do not impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with, any other person or entity. Remember, you are best you that can be - no one else if better at being you! If you try to be someone else, you can only be second best."

MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 12:59 PM

wtf

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 11:26 AM

Read it?

I’ve memorized it and live by its credo!

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 11:44 AM

We are not dead!!

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 11:44 AM

R2 = Cheryl

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 11:48 AM

Half of all the memes and character Bits here rely on impersonation. We know where our butter is buttered.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 12:23 PM

Say what?

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 12:26 PM

I started to read it because I joined the site. But I do not know how to create a thread. And I just accidently found out you can "like" a post (and I don't know how that works). I honestly thought the FF button was for when you wanted to fuck the poster. I have a lot to learn here.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 12:29 PM

[quote]larded with grammatical and syntax errors

You don't say.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 12:30 PM

Well it is, in a manner of speaking.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 12:31 PM

R8 = I'm pretty sure a syntax is what they add to cigarettes and booze. I would never FF you for that remark because I think it might have been an insult towards me..

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 12:34 PM

On Datalouge, no one knows you're a dog.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 12:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!