Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WTF Ted Cruz went to Cancun with college roommate???

Submitted without comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 1:56 PM

is he a cuck?

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 11:16 AM

^^ He's definitely into humiliation

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 11:17 AM

This is a big so what?

Many remain friends with room mates.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 11:28 AM

But...but...Cruz wasn't going to Cancun! He was just dropping off his wife and daughters.

Why would he invite his college roommate along for that? I'm so confused!

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 12:12 PM

His black roommate with gigantic, hole-shattering black dong?

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 12:14 PM

His only friend.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 12:22 PM

David Panton remained at the Ritz Carlton to watch over Heidi and the girls. He and Cruz were master debaters.

Panton was born to a wealthy family on Jamaica with ties to the country's political establishment. According to an interview Panton conducted with The New York Times, Panton hoped to one day become the prime minister of Jamaica during his days as a student at Princeton University, where he first met Cruz. The two became friends as they bonded over conservative politics and senior thesis ideas, and later became debate partners who went on to win the North American Championship in 1992. When Cruz was elected the chair of the American Whig-Cliosophic Society, Princeton's elite political club founded by James Madison and Aaron Burr, Panton served as his whip. Later, Panton also attended Harvard Law School with Cruz, and became president of the Harvard Law Review, the second black person to lead — after current President Barack Obama. Panton married a beauty queen and Cruz married Heidi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 12:29 PM

How can Ted Cruz be racist? He has a Black friend. One.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 1:22 PM

Is Cruz into racial cucking a la Roger Stone and Manafort?

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 1:26 PM

My daughters demanded that David come along. I was just trying to be a dad.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 1:53 PM

His roommate is Gus Fring from “Breaking Bad”?

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 1:58 PM

r10, Do the kids have a swirl? I refuse to google them. In my mind they're the Redrum twins.

Jamaican beauty queen/model equals Asian women on the closet scale.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 2:17 PM

Smoke? Fire!

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 2:41 PM

THEY LEFT SNOWFLAKE BEHIND IN THE FREEZING HOUSE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 2:42 PM

R14, even Snowflake doesn't like Ted Cruz. She looks PISSED OFF.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 3:23 PM

R3, Sure Vlad, Many men invite their single friends to join their families on an unplanned vacation. Heidi planned the trip Wed. morning and they were on the flight in the afternoon. When found out, Ted said he was just dropping the kids off at the pool. Then we found out he changed his ticket. Then he blamed the kids. Then we find out he invited his single best friend? Sure, nothing to see here.

Why wasn't the dog with the security guard in the warm SUV. That's what I'd like to know.

David was married to 2 Beauty queens, the second one called him battyboy. Was he a baseball player? Look at this gossip from 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 4:19 PM

Has anyone seen this on the late shows or anywhere on TV? This is so fucking weird. Is it being covered in Texas?

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 1:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!