Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump Jr. Rips Teachers Unions In Front Of A Gun Wall

Donald Trump Jr. rocketed even further off the rails in a Twitter video aimed at teachers unions Saturday — in front of a wall of guns.

Vox journalist Aaron Rupar commented that the rant from the former president’s son, in his typical cranked up rhetoric, made the message look and sound like an “extremist video posted from a bunker of an undisclosed location.”

Trump Jr. bashed teachers whom he accused have “prevented schools from opening” because they don’t want to return to class unvaccinated or without proper safety protocols in place and risk their lives. “The teachers unions are out of control & are destroying our kid’s futures!” he noted in a caption with the video.

His argument was difficult to follow. He first intoned “follow the science” — which would support vaccinations and careful health measures to protect those exposed to group situations amid the COVID-19 pandemic, such as teaching classrooms of children.

Trump Jr. is apparently part of a growing trend among right-wingers who include guns with their images. Freshman Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) last week posed in front of AR-15-style firearms at her home during a virtual House committee hearing.

Gun nerds on Twitter couldn’t agree on the type of firearms on the wall behind Trump. Some were convinced they were flashy, custom-made pistols or even target pistols altered with telescopic sights perhaps to make them appear more menacing. In any case, critics viewed the guns as a deliberately threatening message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2021 5:06 PM

I don’t even know, does he have kids? Does he just want them the fuck out of the house? And if he does have kids they most likely go to private school whose teachers don’t belong to the union anyways.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 9:01 AM

Teachers Unions have become the newest Fox News whipping boy as the reason that schools aren't re-opening; I do think there is some genuine reason to be frustrated with them, but of course in Dump fashion, dim drug addled Jr. has to rant on & threaten violence. This is yet another pathetic attempt to stay relevant. The bright spot of this weird video is Jr. is clearly circling the drain and Kimmy is nowhere to be found.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 9:07 AM

[quote] This is yet another pathetic attempt to stay relevant

My thoughts exactly.

He's trying so hard to please his father, but he just comes across looking pathetic.

I wouldn't doubt if DJT Sr. absolutely despises this sad excuse for a man.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 9:14 AM

Pathetic and Junior, that sounds right.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 9:19 AM

@r1, "I don’t even know, does he have kids? "

He has 5 kids. He dumped them all for that skank

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 9:23 AM

[quote] He has 5 kids. He dumped them all for that skank

Like father, like son.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 9:27 AM

^^ Exactly!

Jr. is a drugged-out mess, Vanessa and the kids were lucky to get away from him and his deplorable family

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 9:32 AM

Christ is he trying to be James Van Der Beek and Alec Baldwin or what?

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 10:07 AM

Who the fuck does he think he is? What are his credentials?

Seems to suggest that he and pop had plans to run the USA as their own private business.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 10:13 AM

The Crazy is apparently hereditary after all.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 10:15 AM

I think the story is that DJ Jr's wife Vanessa inherited quite a bit of money from her grandparents, who founded a line of pasta sauces. After she got her money, she dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 10:19 AM

^^ More like she could afford to finally leave the bum and his criminal family. Can you imagine what it must be like to be a decent human being trying to raise kids around the Trumps?

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 10:25 AM

He looks vaguely normal and happy in that picture with his wife and kids, albeit in a douche-baggy way. I wonder if he ever looks at the state of himself in one of his weird Twitter diatribes and finds enough self-awareness to hate what he has become.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 10:29 AM

He looks drunk or drugged out in OP’s pic. The squinty eyes barely open, the puffiness all over his face. He’s circling the drain. Karma’s a comin’ Donnie!

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 10:32 AM

[quote]I think the story is that DJ Jr's wife Vanessa inherited quite a bit of money from her grandparents, who founded a line of pasta sauces. After she got her money, she dumped him.

That explains the drug shit, he's pissed that he got out Trumped by his ex-wife. He would have done the same to her had orange daddy dropped dead and left him all his money. He would have dropped her and the kids as fast as he could higher a fleet of Ukrainian hookers and mountains of blow.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 10:40 AM

If you ever need a textbook example of kids who are going to grow-up screwed-up here it is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 10:44 AM

Don JR posting again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 10:47 AM

God, that picture at r16 is grim!

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 10:48 AM

I do miss the daily vids of he and his tramp making fools of themselves. So entertaining. GLORIA!

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 10:54 AM

OMG that poor kid in the middle in R16.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 11:05 AM

Loser!

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 11:09 AM

@r20, You just know Kim Gargoyle took the picture and she scares the stuff out of me, can you imagine what she does to little kids?

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 11:10 AM

At first I though jr was just a hideous prick...now I realize he is flat out mentally ill and needs to have someone Baker Act him

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 11:17 AM

I've never done drugs, but he sure seems like he's on something most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2021 11:38 AM

^^ He shows all the signs of cocaine/amphetamine addiction

Hey Jr., here's an idea, dump your skanky whore, go to rehab, turn state's evidence against your dad and beg your wife and kid's forgiveness. You might have half a chance of becoming a decent human being

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2021 11:48 AM

[quote] anyways

Cringe.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2021 11:48 AM

So are those 3 new kids in that sad picture, or part of the original 5? What I hate is that the Trump gene is succeeding in the Darwinian race.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2021 11:49 AM

[quote] Can you imagine what it must be like to be a decent human being trying to raise kids around the Trumps?

No. No, I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2021 11:50 AM

^^ Lol, every time I think of the Trumps I picture Victoria Gotti shaking her head thinking, "and they say we're bad"

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2021 11:53 AM

I don't think the "Gun Wall" is a stunt.

He and Eric have had a long love affair with guns.

Don and the bull.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2021 11:54 AM

I despise this so called human being,

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2021 11:55 AM

Don, Eric, and a dead cat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 11:55 AM

Deer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 11:56 AM

He was teaching his kids how to be killers, as well.

So glad they got away.

Hopefully, they'll be more civilized now that they're living with their mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 11:58 AM

I guess Huffpost and others in the news media are now pushing Junior as the next GOP candidate for president.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 12:06 PM

God, all those pictures with dead animals looks like a lot of small dick energy...

"If I can't fuck it, I kill it"

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 12:07 PM

@r35, "I guess Huffpost and others in the news media are now pushing Junior as the next GOP candidate for president. "

That's what Kocaine Kimmy Gargoyle is hoping for. She whats to be the next Skanky First Lady to stick it to big dick Gavin Newsom for dumping her... In her coke-fueled dreams

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2021 12:13 PM

I hadn't heard that before r11 and you're right, her dad was a celebrity attorney who had owned 30% of Rao's Homemade, and his estate still owned that when it sold for $415M in 2017. Vanessa and her mother apparently got a lot of money, and it sounds like Jr. tried to shake her down for some of it in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2021 12:15 PM

His ex-wife is Lump's type. Did he ever grab her pussy?

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2021 1:00 PM

That pic at R16 is heartbreaking. Junior kind of has his Dad's empty smile in that picture, although not quite as maniacal.

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2021 1:27 PM

I love Rao's-they're very good for jarred sauce.

That photo is heartbreaking. It's bizarre that someone looked at that and thought it was a good idea to share it publicly.

I hope the ex can keep him from destroying those children.

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2021 1:33 PM

Coke addiction coupled with a gun fetish. Last time I saw this was SCARFACE. It didn't end well.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2021 1:33 PM

Thos kids also look starved. If they had shit smeared all over them, they'd look like those neglected and abused kids rescued out of mobile homes with meth labs.

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2021 1:37 PM

Miz Lindz is connecting to the Senate Judiciary Committee today remotely. She's spent the weekend in Mar-a-Lago. Maybe she is sore and can't sit and sashay well today?

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2021 1:44 PM

[quote] I love Rao's-they're very good for jarred sauce.

I assume you have to go to one of their pizzerias to pick it up? I’ve never seen it but would love to try it.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2021 1:46 PM

After getting properly roasted for declaring that the governor of Texas was a Democrat, you'd think this dimwit would just enjoy his blow and stop posting on Twitter for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2021 1:47 PM

It must hurt to be that stupid!

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2021 1:48 PM

You can find Rao's at Target and Costco.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2021 1:48 PM

I work in K-12 education - fuck off and die in a greasefire, Con Jr.

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2021 1:56 PM

She's falling apart, isn't she?

The facial bloat.

Puffiness.

Extra chin(s).

Unkempt hair and beard.

Hopefully she'll do the world a favor and suffer a massive coronary or just plain stroke out.

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2021 2:45 PM

I see he still hasn't washed his hair...

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2021 2:47 PM

This is a great time to talk about public schools and teachers' unions. Parents of all political and religious leanings have had a chance to experience the advantages of distance learning and home schooling for themselves. They have the choice not to send their kids back when the schools open up again, and that would take out those hated public schools and their goddamned unionized staffs once and for all. Go on. Pull the trigger, moms and dads.

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2021 2:56 PM

Rao's is great, they were low carb before low carb was even a thing. I liked that she was a little gangster girl before she met Donald and got some fine Latino dick

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2021 2:56 PM

Those kids at R16 just look *thrilled to death* to be hanging out with their father, particularly the one in the middle that looks extremely anxious (eye roll). They're probably terrified that Auntie Kimmy is going whip out her "fun bags" again

by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2021 3:13 PM

If we had all just supported their previous grift -- gone to Trump Atlantic City, bought Trump steaks and wines, enrolled in Trump University and bought Ivanka shoes and handbags -- we could have avoided these past five years.

Now that they've firmly latched on to this 'politics = money' grift, we'll never be rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2021 3:22 PM

For some reason, R16’s photo felt like a kick in the gut. Really unhappy looking kids there.

There’s at least 2 different photos of Ted Cruz’s daughter pushing him away, too. Quit using your kids as photo ops, people.

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2021 3:22 PM

R56 - The issue isn't whether to use one's kids as props.

The issue is - at least in this case - a child, obviously in pain, who clearly feels disconnected from his father, a miserable excuse for a man.

by Anonymousreply 57February 22, 2021 3:38 PM

He looks like he just beeped out a REALLY SMELLY ONE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2021 3:48 PM

Maybe he was there to do a public service announcement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2021 4:26 PM

[quote] Miz Lindz is connecting to the Senate Judiciary Committee today remotely. She's spent the weekend in Mar-a-Lago. Maybe she is sore and can't sit and sashay well today?

Honestly, what in the fuck could Miss Lindsey possibly have been doing at MAL for the entire weekend?

Trump and a closeted gay man that everyone knows is gay. What in the fuck do they have in common?

by Anonymousreply 60February 22, 2021 4:36 PM

R60, they are owned by the same man.

by Anonymousreply 61February 22, 2021 4:38 PM

Here's my question;

Why are he and Eric SOOOO involved in politics? Aren't they supposed to be running the family business? They don't have any work to do--especially given the terrible state that the family business is currently in?

by Anonymousreply 62February 22, 2021 4:39 PM

He walked in on Kimberly Guilfoyle fingering her pussy to the Hunter Biden nude photos and he kicked her out.

by Anonymousreply 63February 22, 2021 4:43 PM

[quote]This is just another attempt to stay relevant.

Not only that but it is food for the Right-Less base. Here's my issue with this (IMHO)... WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE DEMOCRATS AND ALL ELSE WHO ARE AGAINST THIS BULLSHIT RHETORIC???

Ya know... they did what they did, and you can say whatever you want about them, BUT...when stupidness like this happens, the Lincoln Project is on it and comes back with a forceful clap-back that bring these nutty extremists to their knees and make them cry.

You have to get rid of the weeds and not allow them to take root and grow.

by Anonymousreply 64February 22, 2021 4:51 PM

God that motherfucker is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 65February 22, 2021 4:53 PM

Jr is going to OD but survive. Biden will release a heartfelt statement of sympathy and empathy to Trump about the trials of dealing with a child with addiction issues. Trump Sr. will have a stroke from all the rage and shame...

by Anonymousreply 66February 22, 2021 5:01 PM

I think he’s going to OD too.

by Anonymousreply 67February 22, 2021 5:02 PM

He'll OD but it won't be referred to as an OD.

by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2021 5:03 PM

[quote] in his typical cranked up rhetoric

Interesting that the author of the article used the words "cranked up."

That's a total drug reference.

by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2021 5:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!