Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Imagine being invited to a party and this is what you walk into

I would kindly have to leave. Or do something vulgar for drama, for my own entertainment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 5:00 AM

A gathering of Covidiots is called a mercy.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 4:12 AM

The listeners sure look bored and annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 4:37 AM

The trick is to announce your arrival by loudly calling out "Where is the shitter?!!"

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 4:38 AM

Nobody’s going to get laid during that party. But afterwords I’m pretty sure the 10 Commandments are going to be broken over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 4:52 AM

More fucking religioucites.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 4:53 AM

Since none if my friends are religious I’m in no danger. And even my mother, who goes to Mass every Sunday (except for the past year), would think those people are idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 4:56 AM

Oh God, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 4:58 AM

They would only invite us to preach at us and throw out passive aggressive comments during their prayers about our sexuality

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 5:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!