Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chord Overstreet Is Reportedly Dating Suzanne Somers' Granddaughter Camelia Somers

Chord Overstreet is reportedly off the market again, after he was spotted out with Camelia Somers.

The 31-year-old former Glee star made an appearance in Camelia‘s recent birthday post on her Instagram, and since then, has been romantically linked to the Bold and The Beautiful actress, People reports.

In the video and photo post, Camelia celebrated with those closest to her, including her parents, Bruce Somers Jr. and Caroline Somers, and Chord, who was seated next to her at the head of the table.

“FEELING SO LOVED”, she captioned.

Chord Overstreet is reportedly off the market again, after he was spotted out with Camelia Somers.

The 31-year-old former Glee star made an appearance in Camelia‘s recent birthday post on her Instagram, and since then, has been romantically linked to the Bold and The Beautiful actress, People reports.

In the video and photo post, Camelia celebrated with those closest to her, including her parents, Bruce Somers Jr. and Caroline Somers, and Chord, who was seated next to her at the head of the table.

“FEELING SO LOVED”, she captioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24Last Monday at 6:43 PM

Heard you the first time.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Sunday at 3:35 PM

She’s very pretty. He looks like Chris Evans and Will Farrell had a baby.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Sunday at 3:36 PM

Oops, R1. I meant to post the rest of it:

If Camelia‘s last name sounds familiar, it’s because she’s the granddaughter of Suzanne Somers. Camelia‘s father is the son of Suzanne and her first husband, Bruce Somers, Sr.

Camelia has also starred as Charlotte on the CBS’s The Bold and the Beautiful since 2015.

Chord was last linked to actress Emma Watson in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Sunday at 3:37 PM

I thought he was a dead paedophile but it turns out I mixed him up with another Glee actor.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Sunday at 3:38 PM

Chord inadvertently walked into the living room nude

while Suzanne was livestreaming a makeup tutorial....

Suzanne was shocked by the size of his penis

by Anonymousreply 5Last Sunday at 3:48 PM

Dad, Grandma Suzanne is having a threesome with my boyfriend AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 6Last Sunday at 3:50 PM

Relax Sweetie,

He's just giving me an oral deposit of "bio-identical" hormones.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Sunday at 3:55 PM

But Grammy, he was in your ass?

by Anonymousreply 8Last Sunday at 4:00 PM

I'll be interested when his nudes leak

by Anonymousreply 9Last Sunday at 7:45 PM

I'm sure Suzanne is thrilled that her granddaughter took up acting, so the whole world will be aware that she's old enough to be the grandmother of an adult.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Sunday at 9:40 PM

"The 31-year-old former Glee star "

The shade of it all!

by Anonymousreply 11Last Sunday at 10:08 PM

Was he attractive when he was young? He looks like trailer trash now.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Monday at 1:38 AM

Ah! Suzanne’s granddaughter. Love it. She’s so pretty. I did t know this was possible.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Monday at 2:04 AM

Chord is not aging well....This is from 3 months ago. This is a rough 32..Judge for yourself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14Last Monday at 2:11 AM

Chord with face shield.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15Last Monday at 2:53 AM

What a disaster!

by Anonymousreply 16Last Monday at 2:59 AM

She has a perfect nose. He's looking very puffy- I guess it makes his trout pout look smaller.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Monday at 3:00 AM

Bearding again, is he?

by Anonymousreply 18Last Monday at 5:47 AM

I don’t get gay vibes from him at all. Casting couch vibes yes.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Monday at 6:08 AM

I'm barely in my 30s, so it's physically impossible for me to be a grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Monday at 6:29 AM

Is there such a thing as orange juice withOUT vodka?

by Anonymousreply 21Last Monday at 6:33 AM

Alam Wernik is Chord Understreet.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Monday at 11:02 AM

What happened to his troutpout? He's looking better as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Monday at 11:37 AM

[quote] What happened to his troutpout?

Isn't it still there?

by Anonymousreply 24Last Monday at 6:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!