Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chord Overstreet Is Reportedly Dating Suzanne Somers' Granddaughter Camelia Somers

Chord Overstreet is reportedly off the market again, after he was spotted out with Camelia Somers.

The 31-year-old former Glee star made an appearance in Camelia‘s recent birthday post on her Instagram, and since then, has been romantically linked to the Bold and The Beautiful actress, People reports.

In the video and photo post, Camelia celebrated with those closest to her, including her parents, Bruce Somers Jr. and Caroline Somers, and Chord, who was seated next to her at the head of the table.

“FEELING SO LOVED”, she captioned.

Chord Overstreet is reportedly off the market again, after he was spotted out with Camelia Somers.

The 31-year-old former Glee star made an appearance in Camelia‘s recent birthday post on her Instagram, and since then, has been romantically linked to the Bold and The Beautiful actress, People reports.

In the video and photo post, Camelia celebrated with those closest to her, including her parents, Bruce Somers Jr. and Caroline Somers, and Chord, who was seated next to her at the head of the table.

“FEELING SO LOVED”, she captioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2021 3:43 AM

Heard you the first time.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 12:35 AM

She’s very pretty. He looks like Chris Evans and Will Farrell had a baby.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 12:36 AM

Oops, R1. I meant to post the rest of it:

If Camelia‘s last name sounds familiar, it’s because she’s the granddaughter of Suzanne Somers. Camelia‘s father is the son of Suzanne and her first husband, Bruce Somers, Sr.

Camelia has also starred as Charlotte on the CBS’s The Bold and the Beautiful since 2015.

Chord was last linked to actress Emma Watson in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 12:37 AM

I thought he was a dead paedophile but it turns out I mixed him up with another Glee actor.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 12:38 AM

Chord inadvertently walked into the living room nude

while Suzanne was livestreaming a makeup tutorial....

Suzanne was shocked by the size of his penis

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 12:48 AM

Dad, Grandma Suzanne is having a threesome with my boyfriend AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 12:50 AM

Relax Sweetie,

He's just giving me an oral deposit of "bio-identical" hormones.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 12:55 AM

But Grammy, he was in your ass?

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 1:00 AM

I'll be interested when his nudes leak

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 4:45 AM

I'm sure Suzanne is thrilled that her granddaughter took up acting, so the whole world will be aware that she's old enough to be the grandmother of an adult.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 6:40 AM

"The 31-year-old former Glee star "

The shade of it all!

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 7:08 AM

Was he attractive when he was young? He looks like trailer trash now.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 10:38 AM

Ah! Suzanne’s granddaughter. Love it. She’s so pretty. I did t know this was possible.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 11:04 AM

Chord is not aging well....This is from 3 months ago. This is a rough 32..Judge for yourself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 11:11 AM

Chord with face shield.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 11:53 AM

What a disaster!

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 11:59 AM

She has a perfect nose. He's looking very puffy- I guess it makes his trout pout look smaller.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 12:00 PM

Bearding again, is he?

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 2:47 PM

I don’t get gay vibes from him at all. Casting couch vibes yes.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 3:08 PM

I'm barely in my 30s, so it's physically impossible for me to be a grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 3:29 PM

Is there such a thing as orange juice withOUT vodka?

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 3:33 PM

Alam Wernik is Chord Understreet.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 8:02 PM

What happened to his troutpout? He's looking better as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote] What happened to his troutpout?

Isn't it still there?

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2021 3:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!