Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans "Oath Keeper" who stormed Capitol wants out of jail

What a gal!

[quote]Jessica Watkins, an Oath Keeper charged with conspiring to storm the US Capitol, has asked to be released from jail pending trial, alleging that she has been “treated harshly” and is at “particular risk in custody” because she is transgender.

[quote]Watkins wore full tactical gear as she joined a line of Oath Keepers who pushed through the mob outside the Capitol, up the stairs, and finally inside the building. Prosecutors have obtained messages and videos in which she appeared to exult in what happened that day. “Yeah. We stormed the Capitol today,” she wrote in one message posted to the social app Parler. “Teargassed, the whole 9. Pushed our way into the Rotunda. Made it into the Senate even. The news is lying (even Fox) about the Historical Events we created today.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2022 2:05 PM

Hope that cunt has fun in jail.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2021 11:11 PM

Wait, so she’s a transgender woman?

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2021 11:12 PM

Racist trash

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2021 11:13 PM

Who cares, R2? In prison, a hole is a hole. And this bitch deserves every second of her time in lockup.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2021 11:16 PM

Why would she support Trump when he was against transgenders?

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2021 11:17 PM

They’re using their free-range loons to make it look like his instructions were misinterpreted.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2021 11:21 PM

Clearly he/she/it hasn't the balls to stay in jail.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2021 11:21 PM

[quote]Jessica Watkins, an Oath Keeper charged with conspiring to storm the US Capitol, has asked to be released from jail pending trial, alleging that she has been “treated harshly” and is at “particular risk in custody” because she is transgender.

But I thought they just wanted to be treated like anyone else?

In this case, that would be violent seditionists.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2021 11:22 PM

I think it's a biological woman who identifies as non-binary or something like that. Looking for any reason to get special kid-gloves treatment.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote]I think it's a biological woman who identifies as non-binary or something like that.

No, in the military xe was a dude named Jeremy Watkins (sorry for perpetrating LITERAL VIOLENCE by typing that).

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2021 11:27 PM

This person is a huge creep.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2021 11:29 PM

So, the OP is trawling Parler for dirt.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2021 11:31 PM

The boyfriend is defending her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2021 11:44 PM

What a snowflake. As part of an insurrectionist mob you violently stormed our national Capitol building to stop our democratic election process. It's called treason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2021 11:49 PM

[quote]So, the OP is trawling Parler for dirt.

No, r12, the link is Buzzfeed. I wouldn't even know how to access Parler, and you accusing me of doing so is LITERAL VIOLENCE.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2021 11:51 PM

Beat your chest milkers in righteous anger, R15!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2021 11:53 PM

Thank you, r16. I'm shaken but feel more safe (though far, far from truly safe) now. It's just EXHAUSTING to battle these kinds of claims with my UNPAID EMOTIONAL LABOR.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 12:01 AM

You do the crime you do the time bitch

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 12:04 AM

Stunning and brave!

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 12:11 AM

People on Twitter are pointing out that the Biden team shook up their Secret Service staffing a few months ago. I remember that, but I didn't know that they even recruited some of his Vice Presidential people to come out of retirement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 12:15 AM

A Trans fighting for the Oath Keeper TERFs?

Poor thang is so confused.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 12:16 AM

A log cabinette?

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 12:18 AM

Trannies are violent

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 12:25 AM

A Deplorable is a Deplorable regardless.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2021 12:59 AM

I feel so much sympathy for her my heart is practically fit to bursting.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2021 1:10 AM

R12 isn't Parlor gone? Do you think OP has a time machine?

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2021 6:56 AM

[quote] [alleging that she has been “treated harshly” and is at “particular risk in custody” because she is transgender.] But I thought they just wanted to be treated like anyone else?

r8 Their agenda has always been about special treatment, never equal treatment. His supporting Trump is not surprising as many MtFs are incels with inferiority complex.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2021 7:37 AM

Tranny Get Your Gun.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2021 7:39 AM

This is weird -- why is this the first we've heard about the "trans" part?

There have been endless news stories about this person, all of which mentioned that s/he was a veteran. Wouldn't you think that they'd mention that the service took place under another name and gender?

Plus, unlike most MtFs, this one could actually pass as female (at least based in the few pix I've seen so far).

Odd.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2021 8:41 AM

For those of us who don't know.

What's an Oath Keeper?

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2021 8:59 AM

You stormed the Capitol and now you wanna storm out of jail?

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2021 9:24 AM

Fucking cunt can rot in jail.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 9:35 AM

[quote] This is weird -- why is this the first we've heard about the "trans" part?

[quote] There have been endless news stories about this person, all of which mentioned that s/he was a veteran. Wouldn't you think that [bold]they'd mention that the service took place under another name[/bold] and gender?

Because only now he played the trans privilege/oppression card to get the special treatment. Nowadays deadnaming (and misgendering) is the biggest crime and the media and big techs are doing their best to erase the original (past) identities of some trans.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 10:02 AM

She's no Hot Hairy Viking! NO MERCY!

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 10:07 AM

[quote]Why would she support Trump when he was against transgenders?

Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 10:19 AM

[quote]isn't Parlor gone? Do you think OP has a time machine?

It's back dipshit. Maybe it's you who needs a time machine to the present.

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 10:29 AM

No MtFs pass. Not one.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2021 11:03 AM

Girl is a whole mess.

[quote]In a court filing over the weekend, Watkins said she was given a VIP pass to the Trump rally, had met with Secret Service agents and was providing security for legislators and others, including in their march to the Capitol. But on Monday, Watkins took back some of those assertions, saying she had merely spoken with Secret Service members as she passed through security at the rally. Watkins also continued to point a finger at rally organizers whom she felt had empowered her as a security presence for the private event, according to her court filing on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2021 2:04 AM

Yes, r37, some do pass. You may not know them but they're out there living their best lives in spite of how you feel about it.

This chick has the nerve to attack the Capitol and attempt a coup but she can't deal with sitting in jail? Shut the fuck up, snowflake.

If she's getting hassled, put her in solitary.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2021 2:33 AM

This terrorist trumptard claims she’s being treated unfairly? Bitch you STORMED THE CAPITOL on the inference of a deranged wannabe dictators command. A cop is dead because of their actions. They would’ve killed more if given the chance. She needs to be thrown in a pit of rabid animals and left for dead. All lot of them including their orange obese leader.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2021 3:44 AM

Jessica Watkins:

- A 38 y/o former Army ranger who served in Afghanistan

- Facing some of the most serious charges to come out of the Jan. 6 insurrection

- Operated with the Oath Keepers in “an organized and practiced fashion” to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s election as president

- Wore full tactical gear as he joined a line of Oath Keepers forced their way into Capitol, up the stairs, and finally inside the building.

- “Yeah. We stormed the Capitol today,” he wrote in one message posted to the social app Parler. “Teargassed, the whole 9. Pushed our way into the Rotunda. Made it into the Senate even. The news is lying (even Fox) about the Historical Events we created today.”

- Claims to be too fragile to not b handled with kid gloves while in custody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2021 3:46 AM

It's funny to see surprise when trans are alt-right. Their entire worldview is conservative. The only thing that's surprising is how many have falsely tied themselves to the left. Trans define men and women by stereotypes, tend to be homophobic and racist, and think they have a right to dictate what others believe and say.

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2021 4:36 AM

To me, you can only be 'transgender' if you've had all the surgeries.

There should be a term for those who are between sexes. Pre-trans? Post-cis?

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2021 4:53 AM

A high percentage--maybe even a majority--of trans people also have various personality disorders. This person is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2021 5:04 AM

A militia forming, battle geared, former trained to kill military man, violent lunatic is scared of jail?

What exactly scares this fucking phony?

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2021 6:05 AM

Meh. Just another right wing douchebag whining her way through life. Who knows what the hell she's doing with these losers. Trumptards are anti-trans and would probably prefer she'd been shot instead of that other crazy trumptard bitch. This one must have a lot of self loathing to hang out with appalling people like that.

These anti-trans right-wing trumptards have so many personal issues, fucked up relationships, chaotic/unsuccessful lives and their problems have been going on for so many years that one can only conclude that they're mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2021 7:29 AM

He's so brave and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2021 7:44 AM

Rightwing tranzees are the craziest.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2021 7:50 AM

She’s recanted, I’m guessing her lawyers told her she could be prosecuted for lying. The government has been lining up all the cellular signals during the day and can tell- who was talking to who- because of technology like Apple’s iBeacon, using Bluetooth it is able to measure phones within a foot or two of each other- and left digital handshakes as well as geotracking data in the phone- now that they have warrants to pry them open.

This is someone that will do or say ANYTHING to get out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2021 8:40 AM

"This is someone that will do or say ANYTHING to get out of jail. "

Just like the fat orange treasonous asshole they admire. Hopefully he'll be joining his followers in prison soon.

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2021 10:11 AM

Funny how the T will decry the handful of cases where attorneys have used the "Trans Panic Defense" (actually just another form of the Gay Panic Defense) and then turn around and play their transgender identification like a Get Out Of Jail Free card. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

Remember that case of the homophobic, transgender-identifying female in the UK who harassed her gay co-worker (she even filed multiple false rape allegations that resulted in him being sent to jail) and essentially destroyed his life in the process? She didn't spend a single hour behind bars after her lawyer argued that she was a person "struggling with identity".

It's NOT okay to commit crimes against transgender people, but it's perfectly A-OK for transgender people to commit crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2021 2:34 PM

So she has a boyfriend. So this is really is a "trans to avoid being gay" situation?

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2021 2:46 PM

Trans could avoid jail if they stopped committing so many violent crimes.

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2021 2:54 PM

Maybe he should have thought of these “challenges” before he tried to overthrow the government?

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2021 3:00 PM

If I was just a tourist in that crowd and saw the ones wearing combat gear, I'd have made a quick exit.

by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2021 3:24 PM

Is no one else watching today's Senate hearing on the day-of response to the attack on the Capitol? I can't find a thread.

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2021 4:59 PM

At R51, the criminal in the photograph is a transman. They demonstrate this by wearing a headband to hold back hair, and having large visible breasts.

I cannot believe the audacity of the judge saying that this case should send a message that false accusations are reprehensible and will be prosecuted harshly, all while giving this man a light sentence because he's having identity issues.

No incentive at all to transition. None at all.

Now back to individuals who associate with the "law and order party" so closely that they would like to overthrow the government, but are too delicate to cope with jail.

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2021 5:03 PM

R57 That's not a man. That's a homophobic, delusional woman who ruined the life of a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2021 7:39 PM

Come on boys let’s get to 500 replies on this. Hell I want to see a part two. This is about one of our favorite topics after all!

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2021 7:57 PM

Hmm . . . about that Jessica Watkins . . . what should I have for dinner, Thai or pizza?

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2021 8:02 PM

Jessica said xe was vewy vewy sowwy today in court:

[quote]“We’re done with that lifestyle ... I did it out of love for my country but it’s time to let all of that go.”

And the judge said, tough tit, honey, you can stay in jail:

[quote]U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta ultimately sided with prosecutors on Friday, ordering Watkins to remain in jail until her trial. Mehta said he found the allegations against her disturbing, particularly the militia group’s coordination of a “quick reaction force,” an armed group that they planned to have stationed outside D.C. should the situation get bad. He also noted that directions on how to make explosives were found in Watkins’ home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 27, 2021 12:08 AM

What the HELL did these people think was going to happen with their actions? Rot in jail.

by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2021 12:15 AM

Jessica met her boyfriend when playing Magic: the Gathering

by Anonymousreply 63February 20, 2022 12:04 PM

FUCK. HER.

by Anonymousreply 64February 20, 2022 1:21 PM

We don't want they.

by Anonymousreply 65February 20, 2022 1:28 PM

There's no female anything involved in this story, so stop calling it a she.

by Anonymousreply 66February 20, 2022 1:54 PM

Every single person who participated in the insurrection considers herself a badass. How are they suddenly not badasses?

by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2022 2:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!