Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer’s mother sides with her possessed-by-the-devil son!

Ex-gf claps back, “I’m sad for you, that you gave birth to him!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 24, 2021 4:29 PM

Girlfriend claps back at his mom: “You and what Armie?”

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2021 10:53 PM

Damned bitch consented to it. Shut your face bitch and crawl back under your rock in the woods.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2021 10:53 PM

Did you hear him ask her? Did you hear her say yes?

You sound terribly pressed. Is everything alright?

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 3:36 AM

"What is Armie Hammer’s net worth? According to Celebrity Net Worth, Hammer is worth $16 million, which accounts for what he’s made in his film career and brand deals. That number, of course, is likely higher once his great-grandfather’s $200 million net worth (and Hammer’s cut of that amount) is accounted for."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 3:41 AM

Twitter is the Courthouse and Criticism is Literal Violence.

Welcome to the new world order, where histrionic cunts run the show!

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 3:55 AM

Armie is just kinky. Leave him be.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 4:11 AM

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again; I have already forgiven him— he is very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 4:17 AM

Now THIS is how someone brings drama!

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 4:21 AM

She ain’t wrong. These girls will be known as potential BBQ for the rest of their lives. Some people just don’t understand PR. You introduced yourself to the world as a famewhore who probably engages in anal sex and is open to hardcore BDSM. That’s your label. I guess Big Brother is an option?

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 4:27 AM

R9 Big Brother or The Real Housewives of Orange County

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 4:52 AM

So far I don't care what he has done. He has yet to cross the line. I excuse him due to his beauty.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 5:21 AM

I wondered where you loons got to yesterday.

Busy leaving comments about Paige all over the internet it seems LMAO so pressed!

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 5:42 AM

R12 You mean yesterday when you went on lsa and got your ass beat like the cunt that you are?

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 10:09 AM

The mom lost all credibility linking Info from Perez Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 10:12 AM

Only 16 million? Aren't some Bravo Real Housewives' net worths many times that? Vanderpump's nw is rumored to be around 50+ million. Odd that a former Hollywood movie star and heir to a multi-million dollar empire is worth so little compared to some Bravolebrities.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 10:19 AM

Effie's now posting some ss about Dru. I bet she has a treasure trove of poor baby Armie whining about how badly his wingnut parents treated him... Though he gets off with treating women however he wants, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 10:42 AM

R13 You see me everywhere.

In the shadows, in the corners, in your dreams, in your every waking moment.

My POWER!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 10:45 AM

R16 Yup. Every time someone steps in to support the cunt - its boom bitch.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 10:49 AM

Why all of his victims are such famewhores? They seriously look like they are mad about being dumped.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 11:05 AM

R17 Well it's not that difficult, because your obsession with Armie Hammer is unsurpassed and you always claim you're British...

Just go back to your tumblr and rub your dirty clit thinking about the man that you will never have.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 11:11 AM

Is there some sort of prize for hating both of them?

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 11:23 AM

R20 Oh, I'm sure there are many many people whose hatred for Armie surpasses even mine

And I don't claim to be British. I am British.

I haven't received my $350,000 from Liz yet though - its the going rate according to the loons

Must chase her up on that.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 12:20 PM

I'm envious ... ER sorry for the ex gf that she fucked him.....

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 12:20 PM

R19 And he looks like a sick and dangerous cunt.

Just ask Twitter

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2021 12:21 PM

We're all so jealous we weren't choked out, bitten, sliced and stuck with safety pins

And infected with a full spectrum of STDs.

Its everyone's DREAM.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2021 12:22 PM

Your foam at the mouth is telling me that this article still hasn't dropped yet and you're getting a little bit desperate. Is that article on twitter or why are we supposed to go there? Is it right where those police reports are?

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2021 12:49 PM

R26 GO TO THE POLICE!!!

Just checked - He's still cancelled

But do carry on fighting the internet.

I have faith in you - I'm sure you'll win!!!

Putting you back on block now so the rest of thread is spared the back and forth - Bye bitch

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2021 12:57 PM

The Lady's not for turning...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2021 1:04 PM

I'm thinking Armie was the GOB to Dru's Lucille.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2021 1:17 PM

“a women standing up against a man of power”

“my truth”

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2021 1:32 PM

Karen vs Karen.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2021 1:35 PM

His fans/bots really are as dumb as people say they are.

He wore a badge!!!!!!

Effie used TimesUpArmie - sooooo suspicious

I wonder if Debbie is related to the Hampshire 74797340s?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 1:42 PM

R22 Effie for real you are so tiring. It’s obvious a sane man wouldn’t have associated with you in any , because obviously you are an obsessed psycho. You made your point clear.

And from now on you are going to have to live with the fact that being related to Armie is the best thing that has ever happened to you because it allows you being something more than that mediocre bitch that you can’t stand looking in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 1:46 PM

R33 You made your point - it’s obvious Armie is a psycho

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 1:58 PM

Effie, with all his darkness and his kinks he has achieved something because of his talent. You?

Yes, you ruined it and that’s the biggest achievement you have made in your life. Congrats! Don’t try to sell it as a big advance for society. In fact you should be isolated from society.

You wouldn’t be that obsessed if he were a nobody. The sad truth is that you wanted what Liz had, and you weren’t worthy of it. And it’s even saddest that you knew it from the very beginning and that’s why you saved all his chats, and manipulated him to trust you. Because you knew when it was happening that that’s is the biggest thing that a person like you can reach. You reached the maximum limit when being desired by him. And you can’t deal with the fact that it ended, he moved on, divorced Liz and forgot about you, because you are not worthy even for him, and you know it, you always knew. That’s what all this mess that you, a psychopath, created is about.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 2:00 PM

Ok.

Which of you pressed loons is elena170920 on reddit?

suportarmiehammer (1p lol)

Nah. Turn off his life support - he's done.

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 2:02 PM

R35 That’s a brilliant analysis! Does that mean Armie didn’t groom her and abuse her? Did it mean he didn’t groom and abuse Courtney and Paige? Did it mean he didn’t brag about cheating on the court-mandated drug test meaning he was drugged when he saw his small children? What does it all meaaaaaannnnn????

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2021 2:04 PM

OMG R32 they're seriously using the fact that he wore a fucking BADGE as proof of his respect for women? That's the flimsiest defence I've seen so far. Of course, for the 99% of us who see him for who he is, the fact that he wore that badge only exposes him for the hypocritical, duplicitous predator.

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2021 2:05 PM

Starz? That's one of those shit end providers isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2021 2:06 PM

R37 Effie, did I ever defend him? I’m talking to you about you. He is what he is, what are you? You are the parasite who needs troubled people like him to stand out. Who is worst?

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2021 2:07 PM

Stop engaging with Effie. She's a psycho and better be ignored,

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2021 2:09 PM

Wow. All these brave keyboard warriors calling out Paige on Twitter......

but limiting comments on their own Tweets

Cowardy custard

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2021 2:12 PM

R37 You can't groom an adult lol. They were all too happy to please every single fucked up kink he has, because they wanted to be the next Mrs Hammer so fucking bad. They all want to be the next Elizabeth. The one and only. The original queen.

If only you could have gotten what they had for a short while, am i right?

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2021 2:16 PM

R16 Dear god, what a whiny little cunt. He sounds like a teenager, whining about his mom like that. I can't understand how she let herself be dominated by someone so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2021 3:04 PM

r2 Wait, Paige actually consented to have an 'A' carved into her and her nudes shared with his friends?? Do you have an ss of this? I think I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2021 3:06 PM

R45 How do you carve out anything on someone’s body without consent? If he forced her, she should sue him, that’s a very grave aggression. Is Twitter the new court?

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2021 3:13 PM

Effie, where’s that famous article that has been weeks and weeks ready to show? I wanna read it :)

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2021 3:14 PM

I still have the charmie trolls on ignore but judging from all the missing posts above, they are approaching peak desperation. Gotta admire their tenacity, bravely soldiering on with their repeated attempts to spam the 3242532 Armie threads with their thinly-veiled charmie agenda. Vaguely tempted to take them off ignore to update myself on whatever risible conspiracy theories they're spouting now, but.... Nah.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2021 3:18 PM

[quote] Effie's now posting some ss about Dru.

Ss?

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2021 3:24 PM

All this and not one dick pic or jo video???

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2021 3:24 PM

[quote] I still have the charmie trolls on ignore but judging from all the missing posts above, they are approaching peak desperation.

It’s embarrassing that you care so much about this that you’re blocking people. You sound like such a hysterical Frau with no life.

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2021 3:25 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2021 3:26 PM

[quote] That’s a brilliant analysis! Does that mean Armie didn’t groom her and abuse her?

Unless they’re children, I don’t want to hear anyone using groom. Aren’t these adult women? Stop trying to protect them. It’s misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2021 3:27 PM

r46 I don't know. The post at r2 said she consented. I didn't know that! As you say, it's a very grave aggression. But what about her nude photos that he shared - she must have consented to that too. Omg!!

by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2021 3:27 PM

[quote] Did it mean he didn’t brag about cheating on the court-mandated drug test meaning he was drugged when he saw his small children?

Good god, get a life. Muriel needs to flush all the fraus from this site.

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2021 3:28 PM

And the reviews are in:

"Stiff uninteresting performance"

Sounds like his sexual life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2021 3:31 PM

R45 Wait she didn't consent (even though she said she did in every single interview)? Which means he assaulted her with a deadly weapon and she didn't go to the police to report him?

That's fucking weird. Something smells fishy and it ain't your rotten cunt.

by Anonymousreply 57February 22, 2021 3:35 PM

Another one of Armie's victims has just stepped forward. She has a very... interesting face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2021 3:48 PM

r57 So are you saying she consented or not? Your language is unclear. What do you mean, please, by rotten cunt? English is my second language, sorry. It seems like a grave aggression.

by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2021 3:49 PM

Has anyone asked Efrosina Angelova why she hasn't apologized for being friends with pedophile Bunnyman yet? Enabling a pedophile is a big no.

by Anonymousreply 60February 22, 2021 4:05 PM

R48 Nah.

Leave them screeching into the abyss.

by Anonymousreply 61February 22, 2021 4:06 PM

Not Dru being a Director of the Hammered Heart foundation

Helping women whose hearts have been hammered, unless their hearts were hammered by a Hammer.

Or something

Make donation!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 22, 2021 4:11 PM

R62 oh the irony....

“thank you, thank you, thank you hammered heart foundation!! your generous donation of a stunning 5ct hammered heart pave diamond necklace for the live auction at our christmas benefit brought in $12,000 to our ministry! these funds go a long way in helping us provide 24/7 care free of charge to hurting young women from all across the united states struggling with life-controlling issues like eating disorders, addictions, self-harm, unplanned pregnancy and sexual abuse, including victims of sex trafficking. lives are literally being saved and hope is being restored because of your amazing contribution!”

by Anonymousreply 63February 22, 2021 4:12 PM

I saw someone in this thread use AH and talented in the same sentence and i would like to thank them for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 64February 22, 2021 4:50 PM

If he put half as much time and effort into his acting skills as he did into manipulating young women into doing things they don’t want he might’ve actually achieved something by now.

by Anonymousreply 65February 22, 2021 5:03 PM

R32 Didn't Mariah also support time's up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 22, 2021 5:06 PM

So no the Charmie locust swarm has moved on.

Real talk.

How can this guy ever come back? He certainly can't do a leading man role like in Rebecca.

If he went in for a kiss everyone is going to gag thinking where his mouth has just been right?

No actress is going trust him not to have eaten some hooker's ass before the shot?

by Anonymousreply 67February 22, 2021 5:19 PM

No actress is going to trust him not to cop a nibble when they shoot a kiss.

I honestly don’t think he will come back to mainstream HW films. His acting talent is extremely limited and reliant on his looks (which are going and he isn’t aging gracefully). He has a known drug habit which is a red flag to insurers. And until the sexual abuse gets addressed somehow, I cannot see agents and publicists wanting to work with him.

by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2021 5:29 PM

I think realistically his options are to publicly apologize and say that he’s entering rehab blah blah blah, or it just disappear from the public eye. I think his ego might prevent him from ever doing the former because I get the feeling he doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong. But on the other hand, he’s always wanted that big fame and what’s funny is that until this scandal happened, it looked like things were finally turning for the better for him. He was getting tons of big roles and his fame was increasing. I bet he’s pissed as hell that these women have ruined all that for him.

by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2021 5:44 PM

R69 “He’s pissed as hell that these women have ruined all that for him.”

Exactly his mentality. Not seeing his own behavior as the root of all this. As you’ve said, he won’t apologize are do any rehab because he doesn’t think he did anything wrong.

by Anonymousreply 70February 22, 2021 5:49 PM

R43 Actually the term grooming is being applied to US cases of sexual assault:

“In many child sexual abuse cases, the abuse is preceded by sexual grooming. Sexual grooming is a preparatory process in which a perpetrator gradually gains a person’s or organization’s trust with the intent to be sexually abusive. The victim is usually a child, teen, or vulnerable adult.

Understanding sexual grooming and common sexual grooming behaviors can help professionals prevent sexual abuse before it occurs. Evidence of sexual grooming can be used to convict offenders—in those jurisdictions where sexual grooming is a crime—and substantiate allegations of sexual abuse where a victim’s testimony is unclear or misleading.”

by Anonymousreply 71February 22, 2021 5:58 PM

"Starz Picks Up Watergate Series Starring Julia Roberts and Sean Penn, Recasts Armie Hammer"

Cunts in this thread on suicide watch. 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 22, 2021 6:00 PM

“Former “Gaslit” actor Armie Hammer has starred in his own slew of social media scandals and relationship abuse accusations as of late. Though reasons for exiting “Gaslit” were not specified, he has had to step away from several projects he had been attached to after multiple women came forward with allegations of sexual violence and salacious graphic messages referencing cannibalistic fetishes surfaced online. Hammer exited roles for the upcoming film “Shotgun Wedding” and “The Godfather” series at Paramount Plus, and he was dropped by agency WME.”

That’s 3 projects now..

by Anonymousreply 73February 22, 2021 6:08 PM

They even called him a cannibal on SNL!

by Anonymousreply 74February 22, 2021 6:14 PM

R74 He's going to sue them for DEFAMATIONALS

They're going to REGRET it

KARMA is coming for them

LIZ paid them $350k

by Anonymousreply 75February 22, 2021 6:22 PM

R74, so? No one watches that unfunny show.

by Anonymousreply 76February 22, 2021 6:26 PM

R76 6-7 million viewers

The YouTube video is all over Twitter but yeah, no-one saw it.

by Anonymousreply 77February 22, 2021 6:39 PM

r69 Armie always sounds like a pretentious douchebag whenever he speaks. I think a public apology would only make things worse. He should just disappear from the the public eye.

His career is over. If he's blackmailing industry people as suggested, it's dead and buried. No great loss there. Nobody cares except his stans. And he hates them. lol

How did he get all those roles? Strange because he's not a good actor. Was it the 'free blackmail' he bragged about?

by Anonymousreply 78February 22, 2021 7:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 22, 2021 7:25 PM

R78 When is his movie Crisis coming out?

by Anonymousreply 80February 22, 2021 7:32 PM

R75 I also think that Liz paid these women.

by Anonymousreply 81February 22, 2021 7:54 PM

R81 ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhhahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahajahahahaaaajajajajjhahahahahahhwaaha

by Anonymousreply 82February 22, 2021 7:59 PM

r80 26 February 2021 according to IMDB.

by Anonymousreply 83February 22, 2021 8:16 PM

R83 Thanks, does it come to any streaming service, because I'm not going anywhere near a cinema?

by Anonymousreply 84February 22, 2021 8:34 PM

^ via Deadline: Quiver will release the film in theaters nationwide on February 26, 2021, followed by a digital and on-demand release March 5.

It might be worth a torrent download just to laugh at his performance. Apparently he sucks.

by Anonymousreply 85February 22, 2021 8:49 PM

Hoe is posting messages where Armie is saying he wants to dom and fuck a guy while the guy eats her out...

by Anonymousreply 86February 22, 2021 8:59 PM

Screenshots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 22, 2021 9:03 PM

Getting off to "tranny porn". What a guy.

by Anonymousreply 88February 22, 2021 9:04 PM

And now she saying she wasn’t going to “out” him but Evelyn still going after victims triggered her

by Anonymousreply 89February 22, 2021 9:08 PM

I thought she had already outed him?

Is this a double outing?

by Anonymousreply 90February 22, 2021 9:22 PM

I wonder if he cried when the sub guy had a bigger dick?

by Anonymousreply 91February 22, 2021 9:31 PM

Has Dru issued a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 92February 22, 2021 9:36 PM

She actually called someone else a cunt. rofl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 22, 2021 9:41 PM

Charmies are not happy.

by Anonymousreply 94February 22, 2021 9:48 PM

Are they not used to it yet?

by Anonymousreply 95February 22, 2021 9:57 PM

Ha ha ha!!!

Effie and Paige are FIGHTING EACH OTHER on Twitter!

Keep it classy, whores!

by Anonymousreply 96February 22, 2021 10:00 PM

R96 Don't worry about them.

Trash daddy is into trannies these days.

by Anonymousreply 97February 22, 2021 10:08 PM

armie really chooses them well, huh? douche has no taste whatsoever. trash attracts trash

by Anonymousreply 98February 22, 2021 10:14 PM

So between all the handbags flying there was talk of lawsuits from Effie.

Hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 99February 22, 2021 10:18 PM

It's all fun and games until they realise he doesn't love them, they're not getting his money, the fame isn't coming their way, and they know a low IQ public will go along with their bullshit that regret for being a gold digging easy lay now counts as rape.

by Anonymousreply 100February 22, 2021 10:58 PM

r88 lol if thats the thing that actually 'cancels' him - being transphobic! Never mind the sexual abuse or wanting to eat people..... Its not that surprising. Power is deeply sexual to people. There are Dom gay tops who fuck women, despite not having any interest in them day to day. I know a gay guy who's favourite sexual thing is to have mfm threesomes. He says there is something so hot about fucking a guy while he is eating out a girl, or dping a girl with another 'bro'. Its weird, but also makes sense in a way. He is turned on by masculinity, and what's more masculine than fucking women with another guy?

by Anonymousreply 101February 22, 2021 11:04 PM

R101 He's already cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 102February 22, 2021 11:08 PM

R101 Tell him that this can cause child support

by Anonymousreply 103February 22, 2021 11:13 PM

'The film is bad'

At least Trash Daddy got a nice photo - no whitewashing him this time

But they did list all the allegations about him and said his performance was 'forgettable'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 22, 2021 11:16 PM

I love my son no matter how many girls he eats! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 105February 22, 2021 11:16 PM

R105 She might objects to him gobbling stick pussy though.

by Anonymousreply 106February 22, 2021 11:28 PM

Howling at Effie being offended at the idea someone might share her private conversations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2021 12:39 AM

Now compare the screenshot in R107 to Effie's version here - where she's chopped it up and hidden words to make it seem like Paige is threatening to post her phone number. But when you see the unedited version Paige posted, it's clear Paige was talking about screenshots when she said she won't post them in Effie stops lying about her.

So what else did she selectively edit to make look worse than it was? I'm becoming ever more convinced that she wasn't a victim. I think the other women were victims, and she heard the story was coming out somehow, and decided to release it herself and make herself look like a victim. But I think she was either fine with everything, or her only issue is finding out she wasn't the only kitten. Or, she was actively involved in a Ghislaine Maxwell type way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 23, 2021 12:54 AM

Since she'll probably delete that tweet when she realises how it harms her image, this is image 1/2 from it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 23, 2021 12:57 AM

And 2/2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 23, 2021 12:58 AM

Nikiwonder is back and he looks like shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 23, 2021 1:26 AM

Did Effie kill herself after Paige outed her as a lying piece of trash that distorts screenshots to create a fake narrative in order to defame an ex-lover?

I would if I were her, because there's no coming back from this.

by Anonymousreply 112February 23, 2021 1:33 PM

I think we all knew she was a lying piece of trash - the edited DMs were dodgy as fuck. She didn't defame him though, he did a good job of that himself. They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2021 2:05 PM

Imo Effie and TD are perfect for each other. She's just a right amount of messed up for him. He deserves nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2021 2:15 PM

Blah blah blah

Armie's still fucked

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2021 2:22 PM

R115 let's celebrate that *Oprah GIF*

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2021 2:26 PM

Where’s THE ARTICLE, Effie????

by Anonymousreply 117February 23, 2021 2:52 PM

So sorry, gays, but I love Armie. LOVE!

by Anonymousreply 118February 23, 2021 2:55 PM

r115 You've summed up this whole thread. lol

by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2021 6:15 PM

Ugh, so for some reason another thread was created, despite this one being basically empty. I guess the frau defenders of Effie didn't like the news about Paige slapping her down being discussed. Be a shame if someone copied and pasted it into the new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 23, 2021 7:51 PM

Jess corroborating everything

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121February 24, 2021 10:29 AM

R121 I don't follow her. Were the voicemails playable?

by Anonymousreply 122February 24, 2021 10:42 AM

So

Jess then

Lol

by Anonymousreply 123February 24, 2021 10:43 AM

R122 no. I also just noticed the thumbnail pic she has is of his chest tattoo. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 124February 24, 2021 10:46 AM

R124 That tit is WRONG

by Anonymousreply 125February 24, 2021 10:48 AM

R124 The hammer icon for his name is funny though

by Anonymousreply 126February 24, 2021 10:50 AM

I always thought that she wasn’t fully truthful about the extent of their relationship in order to protect herself from his crazy fans. She claimed they went on one date but it was obvious it was more than that. She was at 29 Palms when she posted the pic of her bruised ass and then she was at the same hotel as him when he was doing press for Rebecca and posted a bunch of stories hinting they were together. So I think they briefly dated and that’s why she knows so much about him.

by Anonymousreply 127February 24, 2021 11:19 AM

Well you have me convinced, Jess.

by Anonymousreply 128February 24, 2021 11:22 AM

Speaking of crazy fans, he must have the craziest, surely? Are there any other celebrities with mental cases like the charmies following them about and plotting to harass everyone they're involved with? He must be embarrassed af that these are his only supporters...

by Anonymousreply 129February 24, 2021 12:10 PM

R129 All the shipping communities are crazy - The Larries and Sherlock mobs were equally deranged.

Its mainly the same group of nutters who move from one ship to another when their rabid fantasies come to naught.

I'm sure they'll be right one day!!!

by Anonymousreply 130February 24, 2021 12:27 PM

If only there was a place where you could talk in great detail about all your ships and shipping needs. Haven't the gays been though enough?

Is he aware that his shippers have shippers and haters? How deep does this fucking rabbit hole go?

by Anonymousreply 131February 24, 2021 12:40 PM

R131 You know I'm never going to stop right?

You can't shame the shameless.

by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2021 12:42 PM

He knows enough to call them a 'brood of vipers' and the reason he wasn't doing the CMBYN sequel 🐍

by Anonymousreply 133February 24, 2021 12:57 PM

His hatred for his “fans” is one of the only admirable things about him

by Anonymousreply 134February 24, 2021 1:16 PM

R134 It really is.

They're absolute delusional cunts and he can see that.

by Anonymousreply 135February 24, 2021 1:20 PM

R134 R135 It is really one if the reasons why I am sat on this lawn chair that I keep moving down along the rails. He and his band of vipers are on the train wreck coming that I just can’t look away from.

by Anonymousreply 136February 24, 2021 4:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!