Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christian boy wants to have a “conversation” with the Gays

He’s so annoying. But I THINK he means well. I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3702/22/2021

Sure. If we can also talk peacefully about Atheism.

by Anonymousreply 102/21/2021

He seems nice enough, but if you listen to his “offer,” it is still based on that old red herring of sinful gay “behavior.” This is old wine in new wine skins. No thank you. You haven’t changed anything but your approach, kid. I suspect this is his own internal struggle. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2021

What's with you and these christian retards?

by Anonymousreply 302/21/2021

FF the tik tok spammer

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2021

Yeah right. Like I'm really going to watch that shit. You tiktok spammers never learn.

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2021

R3 r4 r5 are literally the same person.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2021

"I believe that to act on your feelings is a sin."

He can fuck the fuck off and keep his stupid beliefs to himself.

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2021

If his goal is "conversion" then I'm afraid not, toots.

by Anonymousreply 802/21/2021

R6 You're literally full of shit. I posted R4 but not the others.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2021

R9 This zero says shit like that all the time. He thinks it’s clever psyop (it isn’t).

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2021

The ONLY thing to say to conservative Christians is: "God made me this way."

Everything else we ever say to them is variations on that theme.

by Anonymousreply 1102/21/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2021

Oh no, not Edwin, not again.

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2021

A lot of you "gays" are already converted to fucking fish part-time, he'll take comfort in that.

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2021

Tired fiction, R14, very tired fiction. Perhaps the word that escapes you is: “bisexual?”

by Anonymousreply 1502/21/2021

So God is a TicTok fan now? I guess going to an actual church is too much work for "influencers".

by Anonymousreply 1602/21/2021

We must keep in mind that while it is not a sin to be gay, it is a sin to engage in homosexual acts. When one is gay, one is called to live a life of celibacy.

by Anonymousreply 1702/21/2021

About 10 years ago, I was on a flight with my then boyfriend.

The young guy behind us noticed that we were a couple, and exiting the flight he said that there was something he would like to talk to me about, and handed me his contact information.

I was intrigued, so I called him.

We met for lunch, and he started talking about religious stuff. He mentioned the usual thing about gays being bad, etc. But he also wanted to know more about me.

It was the weirdest fucking thing.

Long story short, we met a few more times and ended up having sex.

So yeah, the guy in op's link is probably more gay curious than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 1802/21/2021

It's interesting that Christians always seem to ignore that only God can judge anyone. And yet here they are, judging all the so-called sinners.

by Anonymousreply 1902/21/2021

Please join me in F&F-ing R17.

by Anonymousreply 2002/21/2021

R18, how did you break the news of the encounter to your boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 2102/21/2021

R17. I'm called to a life of telling you to shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 2202/21/2021

What are you doing on Datalounge, you freak R17

by Anonymousreply 2302/21/2021

R15, not at all, you and I know to call it bisexual, but there are guys that insist on identifying as gay while they are fucking both sexes.

by Anonymousreply 2402/21/2021

Christians can’t even manage to follow the Ten Commandments, but they expect US to follow some obscure line of text written by a king who wanted his population to boom.

by Anonymousreply 2502/21/2021

I blocked R17 ages ago. Not sure why, but fairly certain it was for a good reason.

by Anonymousreply 2602/21/2021

[quote]We must keep in mind that while it is not a sin to be gay, it is a sin to engage in homosexual acts. When one is gay, one is called to live a life of celibacy.

Only if you're hung like a gerbil. That's god's way of telling you not to sleep with another guy i.e. ruin another guy's night.

by Anonymousreply 2702/21/2021

OP Edwin AGREES with the Christian!

Edwin is ANTI-GAY and full of hatred for all of us.

by Anonymousreply 2802/21/2021

[quote] [R3] [R4] [R5] are literally the same person.

No, they're not, but why would it be a big deal if they were?

BTW, since you felt the need to point out that they are LITERALLY the same person, would you like to explain how three posters could be FIGURATIVELY the same person?

by Anonymousreply 2902/21/2021

The only conversation I want to have with Christians is brief: "Shut the fuck up!"

by Anonymousreply 3002/21/2021

[quote]Can we talk peacefully?

Probably not, since you're a brainwashed moron who chooses to live his life based on some principles that ancient, ignorant people came up with to explain the universe.

by Anonymousreply 3102/21/2021

Only if he's on his belly and m ycock is reaming his ass.

Sans lube.

by Anonymousreply 3202/21/2021

[quote]Deleting cookies doesn’t work with my system.

You're like that chick in Girl Intereupted.

by Anonymousreply 3302/21/2021

Interrupted

by Anonymousreply 3402/21/2021

An anti-gay troll always starts these kinds of threads, in order to be able at some point to use a sock and drop something like R17 into the thread. Wash, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 3502/22/2021

Ironically, he was sitting on a dildo while he was recording that. You could tell by the twinkle in his eye.

by Anonymousreply 3602/22/2021

Video is GONE.

You bitches scared him away.

by Anonymousreply 3702/22/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!