Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Muriel...DL not allowing me to watch threads.

I click on the eyeball and it turns orange. The next time I check it is gone.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 10:54 AM

Then post a bump.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2021 7:52 PM

Yes the thread watcher has not been working correctly for months now. Very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2021 7:59 PM

You're too fucking old for those threads OP.

I am doing your fellow loungers a big favor, believe me.

Watch something else.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2021 8:02 PM

I thought you left in a huff, thread-watcher troll.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2021 8:06 PM

There is a maximum number of threads that you can Watch. You'll needs to unwatch some other threads before you can Watch new ones.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2021 8:07 PM

I have the exact opposite problem: I can't UN-WATCH fucking threads. I keep trying to get rid of some threads I've lost interest in but they keep reappearing like a bad rash. This site is a fucking mess!

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2021 8:09 PM

Expect this thread to be deleted quick, OP.

You can spam the boards with Tik tok bullshit all day long. Then spam it with scat threads and nothing happens.

GOD FORBID you should let someone know there’s a problem with the site or a feature is broken...you’ll be ousted faster than a gay dude at a titty bar.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2021 9:06 PM

^ Presenting the "Oh, dear!" troll. Who LOVES to insert occasional words in ALL CAPS! And frequently inserts VERY toxic posts. And COMPLAINS about certain sexual threads but spends much time positively SALIVATING over other sexy threads featuring his FAVORITE fetish themes. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2021 9:56 PM

^^ Bravo. Excellent beat down.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 3:02 AM

Thanks R5...That fixed it!

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 8:38 PM

You're welcome, R10. I also do cheeseburgers! 😉

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 9:19 AM

R5 I just tried to delete a bunch of old threads that have been stuck in my thread watcher for months now. Like an episode of fucking Twilight Zone, all the threads came right back! Like Talking fucking Tina!

It's so frustrating. I love to catch up on threads I may have responded to once or twice a few days ago. But nope. Can't do that now unless that thread happens to be active.

I guess I can look at threads from November that are forever in my thread watcher it seems... I think the one with Hunter Biden's dick is there. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 9:31 AM

I had the same issue R12. Thread from eons ago were still in my watched no matter what I did. I'd try every day to remove them to no avail, but one day last week it worked and they went away! Only issue is that the problem's started again with a series of new threads.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 9:47 AM

I'm allowed to post comments for a while, then I get the ...no permission to post now message...then not able to comment . I goes away after a while. This happens every day. I guess I'm allotted so many comments a day...lol.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 10:00 AM

*it goes away^^

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 10:03 AM

well, it's a way to tell you there are better things in life to do than checking "watched" threads on DL every 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 10:12 AM

I still have “Who hasn’t Hope Hicks fucked”, which I doubt will ever go away.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 10:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!