Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Muriel...DL not allowing me to watch threads.

I click on the eyeball and it turns orange. The next time I check it is gone.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Tuesday at 1:54 AM

Then post a bump.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Sunday at 10:52 AM

Yes the thread watcher has not been working correctly for months now. Very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Sunday at 10:59 AM

You're too fucking old for those threads OP.

I am doing your fellow loungers a big favor, believe me.

Watch something else.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Sunday at 11:02 AM

I thought you left in a huff, thread-watcher troll.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Sunday at 11:06 AM

There is a maximum number of threads that you can Watch. You'll needs to unwatch some other threads before you can Watch new ones.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Sunday at 11:07 AM

I have the exact opposite problem: I can't UN-WATCH fucking threads. I keep trying to get rid of some threads I've lost interest in but they keep reappearing like a bad rash. This site is a fucking mess!

by Anonymousreply 6Last Sunday at 11:09 AM

Expect this thread to be deleted quick, OP.

You can spam the boards with Tik tok bullshit all day long. Then spam it with scat threads and nothing happens.

GOD FORBID you should let someone know there’s a problem with the site or a feature is broken...you’ll be ousted faster than a gay dude at a titty bar.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Sunday at 12:06 PM

^ Presenting the "Oh, dear!" troll. Who LOVES to insert occasional words in ALL CAPS! And frequently inserts VERY toxic posts. And COMPLAINS about certain sexual threads but spends much time positively SALIVATING over other sexy threads featuring his FAVORITE fetish themes. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 8Last Sunday at 12:56 PM

^^ Bravo. Excellent beat down.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Sunday at 6:02 PM

Thanks R5...That fixed it!

by Anonymousreply 10Last Monday at 11:38 AM

You're welcome, R10. I also do cheeseburgers! 😉

by Anonymousreply 11Last Tuesday at 12:19 AM

R5 I just tried to delete a bunch of old threads that have been stuck in my thread watcher for months now. Like an episode of fucking Twilight Zone, all the threads came right back! Like Talking fucking Tina!

It's so frustrating. I love to catch up on threads I may have responded to once or twice a few days ago. But nope. Can't do that now unless that thread happens to be active.

I guess I can look at threads from November that are forever in my thread watcher it seems... I think the one with Hunter Biden's dick is there. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Tuesday at 12:31 AM

I had the same issue R12. Thread from eons ago were still in my watched no matter what I did. I'd try every day to remove them to no avail, but one day last week it worked and they went away! Only issue is that the problem's started again with a series of new threads.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Tuesday at 12:47 AM

I'm allowed to post comments for a while, then I get the ...no permission to post now message...then not able to comment . I goes away after a while. This happens every day. I guess I'm allotted so many comments a day...lol.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Tuesday at 1:00 AM

*it goes away^^

by Anonymousreply 15Last Tuesday at 1:03 AM

well, it's a way to tell you there are better things in life to do than checking "watched" threads on DL every 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Tuesday at 1:12 AM

I still have “Who hasn’t Hope Hicks fucked”, which I doubt will ever go away.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Tuesday at 1:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!