Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Judges who Trump targeted were then harassed by Russian operatives

This is shameful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 5:46 PM

Well, this is a total surprise... NOT!

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2021 5:48 PM

I still believe that Trump was working with Putin to disrupt American democracy. He doesn't give a damn about this country or its people.

Trump would do anything to line his pockets in money no matter who and where it came from.

I hope the truth will come out.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2021 5:51 PM

His attacks on Twitter = sign for Russia to act against a common enemy.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2021 5:54 PM

A former KGB agent publicly stated that he had been their asset since 1987.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2021 5:55 PM

Just the tip of a Trump-sized iceberg. . .

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2021 6:27 PM

Why Obama didn’t go after Trump is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2021 6:47 PM

Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2021 11:28 PM

Trump and Russia. The full story will eventually emerge. He definately was a Russian tool.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 1:42 AM

R8, I hope the people who were afraid to talk when he was president start coming forward

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 1:55 AM

A judge who blocked Trump's travel ban received 40,000 (!!!!!) threats

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 3:17 AM

Yeah, so, tonight's episode of 60 Minutes shows how deeply destructive 45th's presidency was intended by Russia. We'll be completely destroyed if It gets in again.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote] Why Obama didn’t go after Trump is beyond me.

If I could use only one adjective to describe Barack Obama it would be "cautious".

I still liked him though.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 4:44 AM

Bull fucking shit.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 4:56 AM

Putin hacked the election but couldn't overcome the mail-in votes for POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 4:58 AM

I want a massive number of people to come forward with evidence on his wrongdoings. An avalanche of reality with proof to back it up, so his supporters have to work doubly hard to spin it away.

It's the last chance for his enablers to redeem some of their worth.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 6:47 AM

Le Senatrice was in Mar-a-Lago last weekend to fix it all.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 7:07 AM

R8 It did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 7:13 AM

R4 I believe it's revealed in Unger's book.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 7:14 AM

When will we find out all the details about which politicians he was blackmailing?

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 4:45 PM

Just take a minute to let the full implications of something like this sink in. Either the ex-POTUS was working in tandem with a sworn adversary of America, OR, at best, he was just dangerously reckless and put the life of a appointed member of the judiciary at risk. All in service to a dangerously racist, un-American cause. All completely consequence free.

At any other time in history, a headline like this would be considered one of the most explosive of the century. Trump’s scandals-even after he’s left office-are so frequent, that it’s just another Sunday.

That is one of the biggest tragedies of modern times. How cynical and jaded this man has made us.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 5:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!