Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Closeted married hookup

He's all secretive but has his face on the apps. He is also in a highly public profile job in the community...retailesque...

Wtf dude? You must want to be busted!

He is a hot insatiable bottom though. I'll keep my mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 6:16 AM

Sounds like nothing but positive OP. Is he single because if there is a spouse or partner you should avoid him like the plague.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2021 5:55 PM

I never understood those closeted guys who emailed me from their work accounts with their full names as their email address plus their signature lines with their title, company name, direct line, etc. I can't do stupid people.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2021 9:33 PM

Closeted married : oooh, tell me more.

Bottom: Booooring, TMI.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2021 9:34 PM

Perfect if you're not looking for a partner.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 5:43 AM

Visited Tuscon for five nights. Half of the guys on the apps claim to be bisexual. Code name for closeted gay, likely married to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 6:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!