Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should Agatha from WandaVision get her own show?

Everyone is loving her! She is who everyone is speaking of, and Kathryn Hahn is getting so much love and recognition for this show.

Do you think they should give her a show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 11:20 PM

It upsets me that she killed Sparky! Dead dogs are comedy poison.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 6:32 PM

I know nothing about the show or the MCU, but damn, that was fun.

Kathryn Hahn is having the most fun ever.

Also, ever since I heard that song last week, it's been running through my head (and also put The Munsters theme in my head, too!)

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 6:43 PM

I remember she really annoyed me as Lily in the later seasons of Crossing Jordan. which to be fair, probably most of the cast did by the end. I never would have predicted the way her career would go.

Needless to say Agnes/Agatha is a lot more fun than Lily.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 7:05 PM

She was one of the few tolerable people in Transparent

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 8:45 PM

No. But she should survive the show.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 8:49 PM

I love Kathryn Han. I've been rewatching Parks and Rec and I love her character on that show.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 11:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!