Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Spanish men

Why are they all so hot? Also, not that I'm complaining, but why are many of them gay or bi? Does Spain have a big gay population?

by Anonymousreply 74Yesterday at 6:31 AM

I've always wondered the same.

by Anonymousreply 102/19/2021

I think Mediterranean men are generally hot especially those with darker looks.

by Anonymousreply 202/19/2021

It may sound like a stereotype, but I'd guess they are more passionate, willing to express themselves, and go for what they want. And then go to church to confess their so-called sins, receive absolution and return home to mama.

by Anonymousreply 302/19/2021

sex on a stick

by Anonymousreply 402/19/2021

We’re dark enough to be dangerous and passionate but white enough to still be safe.

by Anonymousreply 502/19/2021

R3 Your description sounds very italian Catholic, also.

by Anonymousreply 602/19/2021

Hot Spanish men? Meh. Not so hot.

by Anonymousreply 702/19/2021

[quote] [R3] Your description sounds very italian Catholic, also.

Spaniards can be into Christ, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 802/19/2021

This thread is useless without photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 902/19/2021

Aah Latin lovers

by Anonymousreply 1002/19/2021

Not this shit again.

by Anonymousreply 1102/19/2021

It's all that uncut pinga.

by Anonymousreply 1202/19/2021

R12 big uncut pinga. My backside just relaxes at the thought of that thick chorizo going into daddy!

by Anonymousreply 1302/19/2021

Can't wait to travel again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1402/19/2021

[quote]Spaniards can be into Christ, too.

R8 No one said they couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 1502/19/2021

Any country where the cops look like this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1602/19/2021

Let's not forget the Spanish Legion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1702/19/2021

I like the blonds, but less so the swarthy quasi-Moroccan ones.

by Anonymousreply 1802/19/2021

Spain is more open to being gay because they had a fascist-authoritarian govt until 1975- under Franco., with fresh memories of the damage it caused. The church was given police authority, you can imagine how that worked out. After there was a transfer to a more democratic society - under Juan Carlos, there was a wave of liberal thinking that was more permissive. Here a picture of Prince Felipe son of Juan Carlos. Si Papi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1902/19/2021

World's Most Gay Friendly Country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2002/19/2021

Hairy Spaniard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2102/19/2021

That's why I watch the show from Spain- VALERIA on netflix. The show is AVERAGE but the men on it are VERY good looking.

by Anonymousreply 2202/19/2021

My Spanish boyfriend. I put the lipstick on him and convinced him to keep the mole.

He doesn't know it, but I did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2302/19/2021

Barcelona and Madrid, cities gay man should visit. Gay scene is big active and super horny

by Anonymousreply 2402/19/2021

This guy makes me weak. The last thing he needed is a makeover but Tom Ford really elevates his look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2502/19/2021

I wanna be fucked by the guy in r16 while this song plays in the background...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2602/19/2021

I just LOVE the darkest black hair that some Spanish men have (Mikal Arteta pictured).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2702/19/2021

R19: Felipe is the king of Spain. His shamelessly corrupt father got the boot.

[quote]I may sound like a stereotype, but I'd guess they are more passionate, willing to express themselves, and go for what they want. And then go to church to confess their so-called sins, receive absolution and return home to mama.

And R3, you sound more like some who has never been to Spain. About 26% of the population claim to be active believers. For younger people, that figure is almost half the population, and the number of young people who attend some kind of church service in a month is about 5%.

More than being passionate or some romantic notion, people in Spain like to fuck and see few reasons not to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2802/19/2021

[quote]big uncut pinga. My backside just relaxes at the thought of that thick chorizo going into daddy!

Pinga? Chorizo? You're thinking of another country. There are a thousand words for it in Spain but other than Spain but you will hear all 1000 before anyone uses the Latin American pinga or chorizo, which is understood (a little boy might make a joke of it) but not used by adults - it's used somewhat archaically for thief or robber sometimes; otherwise chorizo means chorizo.

by Anonymousreply 2902/19/2021

Chorizo is a Spanish salami.

by Anonymousreply 3002/19/2021

An intact Spaniard is a thing of beauty and a joy forever.

by Anonymousreply 3102/19/2021

Twink couple from Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3202/21/2021

So beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3302/21/2021

When pandemia is over my first trip will be to Bcn or Madrid to get fucked by Spanish guys.

by Anonymousreply 3402/21/2021

Side Note:

They can be cunts, as well, R8.

The bitch actually DOUBLED DOWN on her bullshit when asked by a reporter a few years later:

“Reporters told the world the story of the old woman who couldn’t paint and had ruined a painting,” the Daily Mail mentions Giménez says in the documentary. “That’s not true. If it hadn’t been for me, the painting would probably have disappeared long ago.”

by Anonymousreply 3502/21/2021

My fyp is just full of spanish guys coming out. Here's another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3602/21/2021

Go to Circuit Festival in Barcelona and fill your boots.

So many hot fucking Spaniards and Latinos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3702/21/2021

I'm a big fan of Spanish and South American men (Brazilian and Argentinian particularly, even though I know Brazil is technically Portuguese rather than Spanish).

They have great skin and colouring, and the gay men are usually pretty masculine and muscular, with big juicy asses and big thick cocks. Win win all round.

by Anonymousreply 3802/22/2021

True r38. Gay Spanish men are mostly masculine, you won't find many "yaaas queen" femme types.

by Anonymousreply 3902/22/2021

The world works so well - and they love pasty white blue eyed blonds. Win - win.

by Anonymousreply 4002/22/2021

R17 their racist selves would sooner lock my black ass up than suck my dick (friend recounted how they stopped him asking him what he was doing in the touristic are and only backed off when they saw his passport he was a black BRIT)

by Anonymousreply 4102/22/2021

Spaniards are notorious horndogs and alarmingly handsy. I remember being chased by one for a few blocks and he even slapped my leg with his poya as if he thought he would win me over with his gesture.

by Anonymousreply 4202/22/2021

Trust me not all Spanish men are hot. Most of them are short and hairy and look like trolls. There are of course a few tall handsome Spaniards. Portuguese men are better looking than Spanish men.

by Anonymousreply 4302/22/2021

[quote]Portuguese men are better looking than Spanish men.

Not on whole. There are certainly very handsome men in Portugal, but counting off every man you see in the street it's a longer time to find a handsome one than in Spain. Portuguese men are shorter and sturdier, legs suited for pulling ploughs or walking up steep inclines; and, on whole, their dicks are smaller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4402/22/2021

The two most *achingly* beautiful man I have slept with in my life have both been Spaniards. (Anthropology major in college; to this day, I consider comparing all the men of the world to be my own special "field work") To say nothing of their culture (relaxed about intimacy/nudity, etc., traditional in their bearing...and sensitive - to a fault!), for me personally, Mediterranean men in general - north Africa, Middle-East, and Southern Europe - have always been my fave, look-wise - a nice visual counterpart to my bland, pasty, Middle-American, WASP-y background. ¡Que exotico! Anyway, these two men - woof! I often have moments when I lack self-confidence regarding my looks, but when I remind myself that I was approached by both of these demigods, it certainly helps! My dream is to move to Spain at some point after lockdown...

by Anonymousreply 4502/22/2021

So lets post them! Lrta dedicate this thread to hot Spanish guys!

by Anonymousreply 4602/22/2021

Lets*

by Anonymousreply 4702/22/2021

Jamie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4802/22/2021

Juan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4902/22/2021

These two

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5002/22/2021

Alejandro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5102/22/2021

Spanish tennis pro Felicano Lopez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5202/22/2021

Jaume

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5302/22/2021

Alex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5402/22/2021

Carlos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5502/22/2021

R8 But things changed a lot in the last 20 years. Religion is less and less important in Spain.

Spain used to be a catholic pillar in Europe, just behind Italy, but not anymore. In Italy catholic church is very important in their politics, in Spain they held privileges but only right parties court catholic vote and the number of agnostics and atheist is getting bigger and bigger

by Anonymousreply 5602/22/2021

I agree with R44. I'm not saying Portuguese men can't be attractive, of course they can. But on a whole I would say there are more attractive men in Spain than Portugal.

by Anonymousreply 5702/22/2021

Cute gay couple from Madrid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5802/22/2021

I've only met a couple. They were gorgeous, beefy and muscular. Very friendly too. I'd love to fuck them both.

by Anonymousreply 5902/23/2021

Portuguese over Spaniards? GTFO.

Any major city in Spain you literally see one headturner after another. It's not just their looks, it's their style. Much more polished than Portuguese (who aren't bad, very friendly if not reserved, but definitely more blue collar/peasant-leaning and much shorter in both ways as a whole).

Plus, Spanish men have very sexy legs. Smoother than one would expect from a hairy-ish gene pool and decidedly tanned. Wrap me in some of those any day.

by Anonymousreply 6002/23/2021

Aritz (Spanish-Italian) and Alvaro (Spanish). Beautiful gay couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6102/25/2021

Another Spanish twink comes out as bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62Last Sunday at 8:58 PM

Maybe all that molestation by priests has something to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 63Last Sunday at 9:12 PM

Another gay couple from Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64Last Sunday at 9:32 PM

Twinky gays from Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65Last Sunday at 9:33 PM

Ava Gardner had a thing for Spanish men.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Sunday at 9:34 PM

R52 thank you! Feliciano Lopez esta muy deliciano.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Sunday at 10:40 PM

[quote]Maybe all that molestation by priests has something to do with it?

Wrong Catholic country. The graph below is for all age groups; for young people church attendance is lower. The number of young people who attend a weekly mass with some regularity is under 7%, the number who never attend or very rarely is 63%. In 2005 (on a decidedly downward trend), only 3% of young people thought the Catholic church had important things to say in ideas and interpretations of the world.

Spain isn't without molestation cases, though historically it has had far fewer; they come forward, especially from middle aged and older people. In 2018 El Pais reported that 33 priest over a period of 30 years had been convicted. For comparison, Ireland with 10% of Spain's population, 46 priests and 4 archbishops (accused of coverup) were the subject of investigations between 1975-2005; a further 100+ priests are the subject of investigation from cases dating back as far as 1940. In the U.S., in December 2019 the Illinois Attorney General released a report: nearly 700 priests in the state were accused of violating minors over several decades, leading the way for 21 further states to initiate similar investigations.

It seems difficult to find stats that compare pedophile priest numbers across borders in any uniform way, but while Spain is monolithically Catholic inasmuch as it is religious, it isn't terribly religious these days and hasn't been for some time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68Last Monday at 12:41 AM

I think many gays come out in Spain because it's a gay friendly country. I'm from Norway where gays and straights are treated equal under the law, but where society is behind. People here are expected to get married and have kids. It's still a conservative society. I'd say Sweden and Denmark are much more liberal. I've been to Spain and society there is much more liberal than here in Norway.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Monday at 9:15 PM

I love whatever Spanish actor this is - it's a gay film, but it doesn't look like it was ever released outside Spain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70Last Tuesday at 11:16 AM

It's a combination of the heat and sunshine making them horny, and the fact that they are usually openhanded.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Tuesday at 11:18 AM

There is a video on youtube that I downloaded YEARS ago of a man in Madrid taking his dog for a walk COMPLETLEY NAKED. By DL Queen standards he's not stunning or anything but I LOVE his natural slim body and BEAUTIFUL ass. I don't know how to post it here. If someone could find the video and post it here.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Tuesday at 11:31 AM

Cute twink couple from Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73Yesterday at 6:25 AM

4 out of the 5 guys in this group are gay/bi. The last one might be too I just don't know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74Yesterday at 6:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!