Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Spanish men

Why are they all so hot? Also, not that I'm complaining, but why are many of them gay or bi? Does Spain have a big gay population?

by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2023 10:56 PM

I've always wondered the same.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2021 11:59 AM

I think Mediterranean men are generally hot especially those with darker looks.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2021 12:12 PM

It may sound like a stereotype, but I'd guess they are more passionate, willing to express themselves, and go for what they want. And then go to church to confess their so-called sins, receive absolution and return home to mama.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2021 12:34 PM

sex on a stick

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2021 12:43 PM

We’re dark enough to be dangerous and passionate but white enough to still be safe.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2021 12:48 PM

R3 Your description sounds very italian Catholic, also.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2021 12:59 PM

Hot Spanish men? Meh. Not so hot.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2021 1:02 PM

[quote] [R3] Your description sounds very italian Catholic, also.

Spaniards can be into Christ, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2021 1:04 PM

This thread is useless without photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2021 1:04 PM

Aah Latin lovers

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Not this shit again.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2021 1:09 PM

It's all that uncut pinga.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2021 1:09 PM

R12 big uncut pinga. My backside just relaxes at the thought of that thick chorizo going into daddy!

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2021 1:29 PM

Can't wait to travel again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2021 2:20 PM

[quote]Spaniards can be into Christ, too.

R8 No one said they couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2021 2:24 PM

Any country where the cops look like this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2021 2:31 PM

Let's not forget the Spanish Legion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2021 2:33 PM

I like the blonds, but less so the swarthy quasi-Moroccan ones.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2021 2:33 PM

Spain is more open to being gay because they had a fascist-authoritarian govt until 1975- under Franco., with fresh memories of the damage it caused. The church was given police authority, you can imagine how that worked out. After there was a transfer to a more democratic society - under Juan Carlos, there was a wave of liberal thinking that was more permissive. Here a picture of Prince Felipe son of Juan Carlos. Si Papi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2021 2:36 PM

World's Most Gay Friendly Country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2021 2:39 PM

Hairy Spaniard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2021 2:50 PM

That's why I watch the show from Spain- VALERIA on netflix. The show is AVERAGE but the men on it are VERY good looking.

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2021 2:53 PM

My Spanish boyfriend. I put the lipstick on him and convinced him to keep the mole.

He doesn't know it, but I did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2021 4:05 PM

Barcelona and Madrid, cities gay man should visit. Gay scene is big active and super horny

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2021 5:22 PM

This guy makes me weak. The last thing he needed is a makeover but Tom Ford really elevates his look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2021 6:04 PM

I wanna be fucked by the guy in r16 while this song plays in the background...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2021 6:20 PM

I just LOVE the darkest black hair that some Spanish men have (Mikal Arteta pictured).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2021 6:58 PM

R19: Felipe is the king of Spain. His shamelessly corrupt father got the boot.

[quote]I may sound like a stereotype, but I'd guess they are more passionate, willing to express themselves, and go for what they want. And then go to church to confess their so-called sins, receive absolution and return home to mama.

And R3, you sound more like some who has never been to Spain. About 26% of the population claim to be active believers. For younger people, that figure is almost half the population, and the number of young people who attend some kind of church service in a month is about 5%.

More than being passionate or some romantic notion, people in Spain like to fuck and see few reasons not to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2021 8:59 PM

[quote]big uncut pinga. My backside just relaxes at the thought of that thick chorizo going into daddy!

Pinga? Chorizo? You're thinking of another country. There are a thousand words for it in Spain but other than Spain but you will hear all 1000 before anyone uses the Latin American pinga or chorizo, which is understood (a little boy might make a joke of it) but not used by adults - it's used somewhat archaically for thief or robber sometimes; otherwise chorizo means chorizo.

by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2021 9:13 PM

Chorizo is a Spanish salami.

by Anonymousreply 30February 19, 2021 9:18 PM

An intact Spaniard is a thing of beauty and a joy forever.

by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2021 10:28 PM

Twink couple from Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 7:52 AM

So beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 8:01 AM

When pandemia is over my first trip will be to Bcn or Madrid to get fucked by Spanish guys.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 8:05 AM

Side Note:

They can be cunts, as well, R8.

The bitch actually DOUBLED DOWN on her bullshit when asked by a reporter a few years later:

“Reporters told the world the story of the old woman who couldn’t paint and had ruined a painting,” the Daily Mail mentions Giménez says in the documentary. “That’s not true. If it hadn’t been for me, the painting would probably have disappeared long ago.”

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 8:21 AM

My fyp is just full of spanish guys coming out. Here's another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 8:24 AM

Go to Circuit Festival in Barcelona and fill your boots.

So many hot fucking Spaniards and Latinos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2021 8:45 AM

I'm a big fan of Spanish and South American men (Brazilian and Argentinian particularly, even though I know Brazil is technically Portuguese rather than Spanish).

They have great skin and colouring, and the gay men are usually pretty masculine and muscular, with big juicy asses and big thick cocks. Win win all round.

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2021 12:48 PM

True r38. Gay Spanish men are mostly masculine, you won't find many "yaaas queen" femme types.

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2021 1:40 PM

The world works so well - and they love pasty white blue eyed blonds. Win - win.

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2021 1:51 PM

R17 their racist selves would sooner lock my black ass up than suck my dick (friend recounted how they stopped him asking him what he was doing in the touristic are and only backed off when they saw his passport he was a black BRIT)

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2021 2:02 PM

Spaniards are notorious horndogs and alarmingly handsy. I remember being chased by one for a few blocks and he even slapped my leg with his poya as if he thought he would win me over with his gesture.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2021 2:09 PM

Trust me not all Spanish men are hot. Most of them are short and hairy and look like trolls. There are of course a few tall handsome Spaniards. Portuguese men are better looking than Spanish men.

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2021 2:09 PM

[quote]Portuguese men are better looking than Spanish men.

Not on whole. There are certainly very handsome men in Portugal, but counting off every man you see in the street it's a longer time to find a handsome one than in Spain. Portuguese men are shorter and sturdier, legs suited for pulling ploughs or walking up steep inclines; and, on whole, their dicks are smaller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2021 2:27 PM

The two most *achingly* beautiful man I have slept with in my life have both been Spaniards. (Anthropology major in college; to this day, I consider comparing all the men of the world to be my own special "field work") To say nothing of their culture (relaxed about intimacy/nudity, etc., traditional in their bearing...and sensitive - to a fault!), for me personally, Mediterranean men in general - north Africa, Middle-East, and Southern Europe - have always been my fave, look-wise - a nice visual counterpart to my bland, pasty, Middle-American, WASP-y background. ¡Que exotico! Anyway, these two men - woof! I often have moments when I lack self-confidence regarding my looks, but when I remind myself that I was approached by both of these demigods, it certainly helps! My dream is to move to Spain at some point after lockdown...

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2021 2:46 PM

So lets post them! Lrta dedicate this thread to hot Spanish guys!

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2021 2:53 PM

Lets*

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2021 2:53 PM

Jamie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2021 2:54 PM

Juan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2021 2:54 PM

These two

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2021 2:55 PM

Alejandro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2021 2:57 PM

Spanish tennis pro Felicano Lopez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2021 2:57 PM

Jaume

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2021 2:58 PM

Alex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2021 2:59 PM

Carlos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2021 2:59 PM

R8 But things changed a lot in the last 20 years. Religion is less and less important in Spain.

Spain used to be a catholic pillar in Europe, just behind Italy, but not anymore. In Italy catholic church is very important in their politics, in Spain they held privileges but only right parties court catholic vote and the number of agnostics and atheist is getting bigger and bigger

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2021 3:05 PM

I agree with R44. I'm not saying Portuguese men can't be attractive, of course they can. But on a whole I would say there are more attractive men in Spain than Portugal.

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2021 7:41 AM

Cute gay couple from Madrid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2021 8:25 AM

I've only met a couple. They were gorgeous, beefy and muscular. Very friendly too. I'd love to fuck them both.

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2021 1:46 AM

Portuguese over Spaniards? GTFO.

Any major city in Spain you literally see one headturner after another. It's not just their looks, it's their style. Much more polished than Portuguese (who aren't bad, very friendly if not reserved, but definitely more blue collar/peasant-leaning and much shorter in both ways as a whole).

Plus, Spanish men have very sexy legs. Smoother than one would expect from a hairy-ish gene pool and decidedly tanned. Wrap me in some of those any day.

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2021 3:22 AM

Aritz (Spanish-Italian) and Alvaro (Spanish). Beautiful gay couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 25, 2021 10:58 AM

Another Spanish twink comes out as bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 1, 2021 5:58 AM

Maybe all that molestation by priests has something to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 63March 1, 2021 6:12 AM

Another gay couple from Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 1, 2021 6:32 AM

Twinky gays from Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 1, 2021 6:33 AM

Ava Gardner had a thing for Spanish men.

by Anonymousreply 66March 1, 2021 6:34 AM

R52 thank you! Feliciano Lopez esta muy deliciano.

by Anonymousreply 67March 1, 2021 7:40 AM

[quote]Maybe all that molestation by priests has something to do with it?

Wrong Catholic country. The graph below is for all age groups; for young people church attendance is lower. The number of young people who attend a weekly mass with some regularity is under 7%, the number who never attend or very rarely is 63%. In 2005 (on a decidedly downward trend), only 3% of young people thought the Catholic church had important things to say in ideas and interpretations of the world.

Spain isn't without molestation cases, though historically it has had far fewer; they come forward, especially from middle aged and older people. In 2018 El Pais reported that 33 priest over a period of 30 years had been convicted. For comparison, Ireland with 10% of Spain's population, 46 priests and 4 archbishops (accused of coverup) were the subject of investigations between 1975-2005; a further 100+ priests are the subject of investigation from cases dating back as far as 1940. In the U.S., in December 2019 the Illinois Attorney General released a report: nearly 700 priests in the state were accused of violating minors over several decades, leading the way for 21 further states to initiate similar investigations.

It seems difficult to find stats that compare pedophile priest numbers across borders in any uniform way, but while Spain is monolithically Catholic inasmuch as it is religious, it isn't terribly religious these days and hasn't been for some time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 1, 2021 9:41 AM

I think many gays come out in Spain because it's a gay friendly country. I'm from Norway where gays and straights are treated equal under the law, but where society is behind. People here are expected to get married and have kids. It's still a conservative society. I'd say Sweden and Denmark are much more liberal. I've been to Spain and society there is much more liberal than here in Norway.

by Anonymousreply 69March 2, 2021 6:15 AM

I love whatever Spanish actor this is - it's a gay film, but it doesn't look like it was ever released outside Spain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 2, 2021 8:16 PM

It's a combination of the heat and sunshine making them horny, and the fact that they are usually openhanded.

by Anonymousreply 71March 2, 2021 8:18 PM

There is a video on youtube that I downloaded YEARS ago of a man in Madrid taking his dog for a walk COMPLETLEY NAKED. By DL Queen standards he's not stunning or anything but I LOVE his natural slim body and BEAUTIFUL ass. I don't know how to post it here. If someone could find the video and post it here.

by Anonymousreply 72March 2, 2021 8:31 PM

Cute twink couple from Spain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 3, 2021 3:25 PM

4 out of the 5 guys in this group are gay/bi. The last one might be too I just don't know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 3, 2021 3:31 PM

Jaime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 17, 2021 5:51 PM

Dark looks win me over every time--Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, South American, Filipino, etc. Maybe its the Moorish influence that makes them so hot. Love the "raccoon eyes."

by Anonymousreply 76March 17, 2021 5:56 PM

Pablo Alboran is openly gay and he's gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 21, 2021 5:44 PM

R77 Pablo Alborán did a Shawn Mendes and only came out when her career tanked, shes annoying af.

by Anonymousreply 78September 21, 2021 5:55 PM

Spanish men are similar, in my experience, to Greek and Italian men.

Sex is incredibly compartmentalized to them. A man servicing them is akin to a massage or physical therapy - they can disengage with any romance or emotional elements.

Their societies have a long history of layers where men can have these outlets and still return to wife and family. The Italian grottos....I mean.......buffet

by Anonymousreply 79September 21, 2021 6:02 PM

R78 Yes, he came out after his career went downhill. But he is still a big name in Spain and Latin America. His coming out was a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 80September 21, 2021 6:09 PM

I'm just finishing up a two week trip to Spain and Portugal. The men in Spain are gorgeous, better looking in general than the Portuguese. Madrid has a lot of hotties who, if they're unmarried, don't mind a guy taking care of them before they head home.

by Anonymousreply 81September 21, 2021 6:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 6, 2021 6:14 PM

Why does Pedro not have his own thread yet? He's hot af.

by Anonymousreply 83October 6, 2021 6:17 PM

Couldn’t agree more. Men tend to be more attractive when they are dark skinned and men from Brazil and Spain are the hottest men on earth. I also find Asian men, especially from Thai and Vietnam are oddly sexy and attractive

by Anonymousreply 84October 6, 2021 6:27 PM

Latinos are hot when they are young and NOT when they are old.

by Anonymousreply 85October 6, 2021 6:47 PM

I find this thread to be utterly mystifying, to be honest. I am Spanish and, while it is undeniable that there are some very handsome men in Spain, I find the vast majority of my fellow countrymen to be on the plainer side... Also, there isn't much difference between Spaniards and the Portuguese, with the different that in Northern Portugal and Galicia it's more common to find people who are blond and blue-eyed - also, the Portuguese are actually politer and easier to deal with.

In my opinion, Italy has many more beauties walking around (just take a stroll around the city centre in Rome and be marvelled) alongside Central, Northern and Eastern Europe.

Also, I have never understood what is the stupid fixation that many people in the US have with equating Spanish people with Latin American Indians and mestizos. You do realize that Spain is in Europe and Spanish people are white, right? Moreover, have you seen many Moroccans? Because most of them are CLEARLY North African / Arab and everyone in Spain can easily distinguish them from the rest of the population. And yes, there are some very dark people in Spain, but they are mostly Gypsies or Latin American immigrants. Normal Spaniards don't look like Mexicans and have very little in common with Latin America, beyond sharing a common language and religious beliefs.

As for the tolerance that gay people enjoy in Spain, things are not quite as idyllic as many of you seem to believe. Since the early 2010s there has been a considerable increase in homophobic crimes in urban centres, and the perpetrators are, in the vast majority of cases, men below the age of 25. We should not forget that many people publicly reject fascism in Spain, but behind closed doors things are different. Also, for every person who is tolerant, there are just as many who are rabidly homophobic, but express it politely and using many subterfuges to avoid being publicly shamed.

Finally, many people who come out as "queer" in Spain, just as it happens everywhere else in the developed world, are little more than poseurs who think that it makes them look edgy and unique.

by Anonymousreply 86October 6, 2021 7:29 PM

R78 You need reality check. Pablo Alborán's career is not tanking. His latest album Vértigo was the most sold in Spain in 2020. His recent concerts were sold out. He is now new coach on La Voz together with the most popular Spanish singers. He is again nominated for Los Grammy Latinos and just yesterday for Los 40 Music Awards 2021. R80 Are these signs of his career went downhill? I am really curious to hear your argument.

Comparing him with Shawn Mendes is another nonsense. Pablo never said that he was not gay. He never had publicity/bearding relationship with any girl. He is consistent in being genuinely private but not closeted. His songs are gender neutral (long ago noticed by homophobes on Spanish forum).

by Anonymousreply 87October 7, 2021 9:29 AM

Another thing is Spanish men tends to be more tolerant for fatties. Chub/chaser scene there is huge. Any unloved fat fucks in DL can try their luck over there.

by Anonymousreply 88October 7, 2021 10:52 AM

R19 - I’m always amazed how much Spain has changed in such a short time. I mean, we were under an authoritarian regime from 1980 to 1988 and society is still damaged by it.

by Anonymousreply 89October 7, 2021 10:53 AM

Oh My God. I'm in love😍🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 20, 2021 7:22 AM

What, R90? You're in love with the lifeless body of a Guardia Civil?

by Anonymousreply 91October 20, 2021 7:28 AM

[quote] Also, I have never understood what is the stupid fixation that many people in the US have with equating Spanish people with Latin American Indians and mestizos. You do realize that Spain is in Europe and Spanish people are white, right? ... Normal Spaniards don't look like Mexicans and have very little in common with Latin America, beyond sharing a common language and religious beliefs.

¡Ay, Dios mío! You need to read the history of your own country.

Spain conquered most of Latin America, bedding and raping their way across the continent. As a result, many Latinos have Spanish blood. And Mestizos are mixed people between white European (like Spain) and the indigenous.

by Anonymousreply 92October 20, 2021 9:25 AM

R91 Sorry, I don't understand Spanish. Well, I'm sad he died. He was hot. It proves this thread's point though, Spanish men are handsome.

by Anonymousreply 93October 21, 2021 7:42 AM

It's a shame this thread is so porno laden. What's truly alarming is that all the men pictured are below to merely average in appearance. I'm not into looksism per se, but what it does betray is that so many of the posters in this thread have been exposed to Spanish Fly. It's a potent narcotic that acts like beer goggles and it doesn't wear off.

by Anonymousreply 94October 21, 2021 9:42 AM

[quote]but definitely more blue collar/peasant-leaning

i.e. hotter

by Anonymousreply 95October 21, 2021 3:24 PM

R94 Why do you sound so jealous? Are you Portuguese? Lets face it, Spanish men are hotter.

by Anonymousreply 96October 21, 2021 3:33 PM

Don't be an imbecile, R92. They may have VERY distant Spanish ancestors, but the majority of Latin Americans are of mostly, if not almost purely, American Indian ancestry. Spanish people are not American Indian and that is all there is to it, just as it is ridiculous to call Latin American people Spanish, when they clearly are not.

It looks like you're the one who ought to read about history, after all.

by Anonymousreply 97October 30, 2021 7:32 PM

[quote] but the majority of Latin Americans are of mostly, if not almost purely, American Indian ancestry.

R97 Wow, stupid, racist, AND arrogant. The trifecta.

Guess what, moron, the majority of Latinos are MESTIZOS...not Indian. You can't even get that fact right.

by Anonymousreply 98October 30, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote]Portuguese men are shorter and sturdier, legs suited for pulling ploughs or walking up steep inclines; and, on whole, their dicks are smaller.

Portuguese guys are more well hung on average compared to Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 99October 30, 2021 9:08 PM

Mestizo is anyone with mixed racial ancestry, and there aren't any specific percentage requirements, you idiot @R98. Someone who had only one Spanish ancestor 15 generations ago is a mestizo, but that doesn't make them Spanish. It still makes them majoritarily American Indian. Just in case you haven't noticed it, bonehead, "mostly" and "almost purely" aren't synonyms with "exclusively".

In short, I am not to blame for your inferiority complex, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 100October 30, 2021 10:24 PM

R100 Dig your heels in your stupidity, wallow in it. You haven't gotten a clue about Latinos & Latin America, but you opened your mouth anyway and painted yourself into a corner.

You actually think MOST Latinos are brown "Indians". That's how clueless you are.

Here's another fun fact for you: The Spanish committed a genocide, killing off the majority of "Indians" in Latin America. That's how most Latinos today are mixed or white...that's right, WHITE. The Spanish killed all the "Indians," so how can Latinos be majority "Indian"?

by Anonymousreply 101October 31, 2021 10:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 1, 2021 3:45 AM

Meh. The hot guys are from Columbia and Argentina. Right build. Right amount of hair etc.

by Anonymousreply 103November 2, 2021 2:45 AM

There seems to be an even higher percentage of 'gay' pornstars from Spain who also fuck women/ do bi porn now and again. There seems to be a big thing about be a real 'man' - and being able to fuck women is core to that, even if you are a circuit queen who does meth and only dates men, you still have to show that you CAN fuck chicks.......

odd.

by Anonymousreply 104November 2, 2021 3:32 AM

OP, it is because we eat spicy food, like the chorizo!!!

It makes our temperaments, like our mouths...

[bold]SPICY HOT!!![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 105November 2, 2021 3:38 AM

I'm watching the handball match now between Spain and Germany and I swear all the Spanish players are fucking gorgeous. The Germans... not so much.

by Anonymousreply 106January 20, 2022 4:20 PM

sassy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 20, 2023 11:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 20, 2023 11:50 PM

R104, I agree it's so fucked up. Was it always like this? Spain and South America are truly the lands of the exgay, fakegay.

by Anonymousreply 109April 21, 2023 7:05 AM

I can't wait to see Spain! I'll need at least two weeks. Ideally, a month.

by Anonymousreply 110April 21, 2023 7:16 AM

Los hombres españoles son sexo en un palo. Ellos tienen hermosos penes intactos.

¡Viva el prepucio!

by Anonymousreply 111April 22, 2023 10:49 PM

R11 Los hombres españoles no solo son 'sexo en un palo', sino que están orgullosos de su sexualidad y sensualidad.

by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2023 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!