Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Demi such a drugged out mess?

Why is this girl so mentally fucked up? She's not even 30 yet.

Absolutely abysmal "music" and a really annoying singing voice, how is she even famous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2021 11:21 AM

She needs to leave show business. Like now.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2021 5:27 AM

Maybe she was aiming for 27.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2021 5:46 AM

Another graduate of Disney's Pedophilia School of Predators

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2021 5:47 AM

"how is she even famous?"

You haven't noticed that, since around the turn of the century, the Disney Channel and Nick Jr channels have practically been mass-producing pop stars like an assembly machine?

I used to observe my niece and nephew watching tweenage sitcoms on those channels. Whenever I would see some little 13 year old 'actress' on there, I would always think to myself, "There's about a 70% chance that I'm going to see that little girl gyrating in a thong singing shitty auto-tuned music less than a decade from now."

They almost literally 'build' pop stars now. Like almost from the ground up when they've barely entered puberty. And if they give up on 'making them happen', then they're losing an enormous investment.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2021 5:47 AM

Her lack of talent is astounding

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2021 5:49 AM

She's been unable to cope.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2021 5:51 AM

Here's another question:

Why are the Jonas brothers popularly accepted when they promoted such religious, backwards, sexually repressive shit as 'purity rings'?

How the fuck does anyone think of those bible-thumping tools as 'cool and masculinely sexy'?

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2021 6:01 AM

Demi has been through a lot and I commend her for surviving a lot of shit.

Having said that, she acts like an entitled cunt. She's a bitch. She's absolutely toxic on social media, inserting herself into things and causing drama. This all contributes to making her unsympathetic and not someone who you want to root for.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2021 6:02 AM

She's not even all that famous. What's her problem?

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2021 7:04 AM

Lesbians like her.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2021 7:48 AM

This is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lovatic that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Demi started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Demi Lovato is in fact a horrible person. Thank you for reading this.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2021 8:04 AM

I don't know R7. I couldn't name a single Jonas Brothers song, and I've only ever wanted to fuck the queeny one, Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2021 8:16 AM

Apparently she was convinced sheโ€™d join the 27 club, evidently believing herself to be a much-loved music icon. Ha.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2021 8:21 AM

Lovato was awful on Will & Grace.

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2021 8:38 AM

With a health record like that she's in for a really shitty time once she hits 50. Or 40.

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2021 8:43 AM

Disney = The Teenybopper Industrial Complex

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2021 8:59 AM

Jizzney.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2021 9:00 AM

I ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘ฅ met ๐Ÿค @/ddlovato ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ—ฃ recently ๐Ÿ•›, my name ๐Ÿ“› is madison ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ (@/dinahbgc ๐Ÿ—ฟ) and this is my M&G โ• story ๐Ÿ“–. I ๐Ÿ‘ met ๐Ÿ‘„ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ October ๐ŸŽƒ 20th ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽ‚ of this year ๐Ÿ“… and it was horrific ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. She ๐Ÿ‘ฉ was rude ๐Ÿ˜ก, not classy ๐Ÿซ and she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ lost ๐Ÿณ a long ๐Ÿ•šโณ๐Ÿ’‰ time ๐Ÿ• lovatic ๐Ÿค ๐ŸŽŠ that day ๐Ÿ“†. I ๐Ÿ‘ walked ๐Ÿšถ into the $350 ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ’ฒ M&G ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and say ๐Ÿ—ฃ hello ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ™‹ she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป replies ๐Ÿ’ฌ with "fat ๐Ÿ‹" and I ๐Ÿ‘ shook ๐Ÿค it off ๐Ÿ“ด because I ๐Ÿ‘ thought ๐Ÿค” maybe ๐Ÿค” I ๐Ÿ‘ had heard ๐Ÿ‘‚ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ wrong โŒ. As I ๐Ÿ‘ approached ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ and asked โ“ to do my pose ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿƒ she ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ฉ stared ๐Ÿ‘€ at me blank โ˜๐Ÿ”ซ faced ๐Ÿ‘. I ๐Ÿ‘ continued โฉ talking ๐Ÿ—ฃ "you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ saved ๐Ÿ’พ my life ๐Ÿ’“" I ๐Ÿ‘ say ๐Ÿ—ฃ. "You're the reason ๐ŸŒŸ I'm ๐Ÿ’˜ alive โœ” today ๐Ÿ“…". She ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป looks ๐Ÿ‘€โ“ me dead โšฐ๐Ÿ’€ in the eye ๐Ÿ‘€ and says ๐Ÿ’ฌ "you'll die โ˜  soon ๐Ÿ”œ enough ๐Ÿ‘บ, fatty ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‹" and then whispered ๐Ÿ˜ฎ "obesity ๐Ÿ‘". I ๐Ÿ‘ started ๐Ÿ†• crying ๐Ÿ˜ข I ๐Ÿ‘ had never ๐Ÿšซ felt ๐Ÿ˜ pain ๐Ÿค• like ๐Ÿ˜„ this and she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ started ๐Ÿ’ข laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„ and said ๐Ÿ’ฌ "are you ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฟ crying ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜–? Stop ๐Ÿšซ it. Stop ๐Ÿšซ it now" and she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ flicked ๐Ÿ‘Œ my vagina ๐ŸŒฎ. The photographer ๐Ÿ“ท took ๐Ÿ‘ซ the picture ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ˜ and I ๐Ÿ‘ headed ๐Ÿ’† out of the M&G ๐Ÿ˜ฑ section ๐Ÿ“ฆ and that's โœ” when โฐ Demi ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’… started ๐Ÿ’ข speaking ๐Ÿ—ฃโ— whale ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ”ซ to me. I ๐Ÿ‘ still ๐Ÿ™„ can't ๐Ÿšซ believe ๐Ÿ™ this happened ๐Ÿ‘‰. I ๐Ÿ‘ cried ๐Ÿ˜ญ writing โœ this. I ๐Ÿ‘ wish ๐Ÿ™ this weren't true ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘ but ๐Ÿ‘ Demi โž•โ— Lovato ๐Ÿ’” is in fact โ˜‘; a horrible ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ท person ๐Ÿ‘ซ. Thank ๐Ÿ™Œ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ for reading ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“š this. And if you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ˜ซ don't ๐Ÿšซ believe ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ”ฏโœก me ask ๐Ÿ™ @/unholydinah he ๐Ÿ‘ฅ was there with me.

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2021 9:07 AM

Many child star fell into drugs was abused sexually.

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2021 10:37 AM

OP, sheโ€™s bipolar. Itโ€™s no secret. Mental illness can happen at any age.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2021 10:43 AM

[quote] They almost literally 'build' pop stars now. Like almost from the ground up when they've barely entered puberty. And if they give up on 'making them happen', then they're losing an enormous investment.

The building of pop stars thing was really in the 2000s. You donโ€™t see much of that now aside from the Korean pop boy bands. There will always be acts like One Direction and the Spice Girls coming out of Britain though. The problem with the 2000s wasnโ€™t only the marketing of no-talents to kids and pedophiles, it was the industry actually taking them serious and pushing aside all the great singer songwriting females of the 90s to the back. It was a very weird time.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2021 10:46 AM

Her very first controversy is back in 2008 when pictures emerge on the red carpet of self inflicted scars on her wrist. Her reps denied it at first but then admitted it years later.

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2021 12:26 PM

Drugs. A number of years ago, there was a BI about her saying she would do orgies on all fours, getting fucked in the ass, while high.

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2021 12:58 PM

She came from a messed up home, and went into Hollywood as a pre pubescent girl. Those two are always a winning combo, just ask Lindsay, Britney, Amanda Bynes etc.

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2021 1:16 PM

Just imagine tiny lady boy ariana under blob dan, *shutters*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2021 1:19 PM

I heard her pussy smells like salami.

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2021 1:27 PM

She once punched a back up dancer in the face. Sheโ€™s a delight.

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2021 1:32 PM

How many times does she need to tell her story? We get it girl. You're a mess. You've been telling/showing us for years.

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2021 1:35 PM

Like spiritual mother, like daughter. I wonder if she wishes any of her daughters were as pretty as the Lavatto?

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2021 1:47 PM

Strange thing about Selena and Demi. Both were child stars both have drug abuse issues.

One was named after it beautiful talented Hispanic American singer, the other was named after a drug addicted whore, with a drug addicted whore mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2021 1:51 PM

I just saw a commercial for this mess. While I have some sympathy for her struggles, thereโ€™s something so unlikeable about her. What is it? Sheโ€™s so... strident.

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2021 2:06 PM

"The building of pop stars thing was really in the 2000s."

You've never heard of The Monkees? How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2021 2:10 PM

DELETE IT FAT

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2021 3:52 PM

She had a documentary out about her OD. She had two strokes and a heart attack

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2021 4:24 PM

Remember when she was in the hospital (in a coma?) for a while, and we had a thread going about it wherein some DLer insisted she was a vegetable, brain dead, and they were eventually going to have to pull the plug on her and her handlers just didnโ€™t want to come clean about it? I remember that.

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2021 4:44 PM

The only thing that needs to be cancelled is Disney. Evil, soul destroying company.

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2021 5:24 PM

[Quote] OP, sheโ€™s bipolar. Itโ€™s no secret. Mental illness can happen at any age.

What a coincidence that Selena is also bipolar.

[Quote] Her very first controversy is back in 2008 when pictures emerge on the red carpet of self inflicted scars on her wrist. Her reps denied it at first but then admitted it years later.

She tried to blame it on her bracelets being too tight. Miley had some too, but she's never talked about it.

by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2021 2:59 AM

Now she's claiming she suffered brain damage during her overdose. Smart move, now people can't make fun of her without being labelled as a monster who attacks the mentally disabled.

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2021 3:05 AM

R38, it was! Sheโ€™s got endangered status already (queer WOC), but it canโ€™t hurt to triple down on it, right?

by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2021 3:26 AM

Sheโ€™s a Spoonie, eh?

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2021 3:27 AM

This doesnโ€™t deserve a one part documentary never mind four parts!!

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2021 4:07 AM

R38, yeah, it's completely ingenuine, but these women know exactly what they're doing. Demi is a whole ass mess and needs to get it together, she's reaching the age where this shit is no longer cute, if it ever was (it wasn't).

by Anonymousreply 42February 28, 2021 7:14 PM

You guys are sick. Making shit out of a woman who has fought drug addiction and almost died. She is being candid about her struggles. Go fuck yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 43February 28, 2021 7:29 PM

Did Demi get fucked by that fatass creep Dan Schneider like Ariana, Selena, Jamie Lynn Spears, et al.?

by Anonymousreply 44February 28, 2021 9:16 PM

She's a Druggie.

by Anonymousreply 45February 28, 2021 9:25 PM

[quote] a woman who has fought drug addiction and almost died.

Canโ€™t even follow through at that.

by Anonymousreply 46February 28, 2021 9:31 PM

She has a hard, unattractive face. She always looks aggrieved.

by Anonymousreply 47February 28, 2021 10:01 PM

R43 Yes, but she's also raking in ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ from her misery and struggles. So, its a fair shot.

by Anonymousreply 48February 28, 2021 10:19 PM

According to several people, Demi was a real stuck-up bully herself back in the day. She ony became "anti-bullying" once she was sent to rehab the first time and the media wouldn't stop talking about her. Celebrities claiming to be bullying victims reminds me of all those celebrities back in the day who would tell reporters they grew up in "the black side of town" and/or hung out with "only black people" when they maybe knew one black person their whole life before becoming famous.

by Anonymousreply 49February 28, 2021 10:25 PM

R44 wrong network

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2021 11:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!