Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Meloni

is so hot.....such a passionate man here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2021 10:47 AM

I am so happy he is doing his own law & order spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2021 3:26 AM

He has a weird-shaped head like Bert on Sesame Street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2021 3:27 AM

This guy belongs in the other most masculine men thread

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2021 3:29 AM

His social media feed on twitter is great; a man of few words, he is gay friendly and isn't afraid to piss off right wingers.

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2021 3:33 AM

Wow, great-grandfather was a foundling orphan, sent out to make it on his own at age12. Then he made his way to America. Those are some powerful genes.

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2021 3:43 AM

When he cried.....

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2021 4:02 AM

What a great story. I enjoyed the whole thing as he found us roots. Same with Tony.

I’ve always liked Christopher Meloni. And now I like them even more. I hope he gets to meet his distant relative who is the speaker of the house. So cool

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2021 4:48 AM

Who is Tony, R7?

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2021 4:57 AM

I think Elias Koteas is also hot and passionate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2021 4:59 AM

He's the love of my life. Seriously, this is my ideal guy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2021 5:49 AM

Love CM. Always have, always will. Looking forward to the new L&O series.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2021 5:56 AM

R9 reminds me that I yearn for a visit from the Elias Koteas Troll. Especially since His Tumescence's birthday is coming up soon.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2021 1:43 PM

[quote] Those are some powerful genes.

And some powerful seed.

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2021 1:43 PM

R8 Tony Shalboub was also in the Finding Your Roots episode

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2021 10:11 PM

Thank you, R14.

by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2021 12:08 AM

as

long

as

I

have

a

face

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2021 3:15 AM

Physically speaking, he's my perfect man. I've seen him out and about in LA over the years at restaurants, etc and he's even better looking IRL.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2021 7:03 AM

Even getting older, I would climb all over him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2021 8:01 AM

But he was also hot as fuck when he was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2021 12:08 PM

The ultimate DILF

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2021 12:11 PM

Always thought he was a brave actor, playing his groundbreaking role on OZ to the hilt. Seems a smart, genuine, decent and secure guy, who has quietly worked hard at his craft, turned in some good performances, and held onto his looks and integrity without being creepy or obsessive about it. If I were into men, I’d definitely consider him a catch.

That said, I shamefacedly preferred Tobias with Saiid (sp?) or Schillinger over Keller on OZ. Nothing against the Keller/Beecher story and I’m glad it was made, because it was a huge leap forward for the shattering of stereotypes about gay male characters in fiction. It’s just that personally I preferred the story arcs and the nature of the angst in the former relationships to the latter, and also I felt Lee Tergesen didn’t have quite as much chemistry with Meloni as the other actors. IMO Keller belonged with O’Reily, endgame platonically or romantically.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2021 2:31 PM

I think this is a less commonly seen pic of Chris and his amazing ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2021 8:22 PM

I'm glad Chris's great great grandfather brought the genes for dat ass over from Italy.

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2021 9:24 PM

Something Meloni I found on instagram today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2021 6:25 PM

I had an incredibly vivid dream about Chris and his melons

by Anonymousreply 25July 15, 2021 9:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 4, 2021 8:13 PM

Poster child of DILF!

by Anonymousreply 27August 4, 2021 11:37 PM

A friend of mine interviewed Meloni and said that he was very charming, gracious in the TV interview. He and his wife opened their home and took him on tour, then invited my friend to stay for lunch, which was the beginning of their longstanding friendship. My friend, who is gay, tells me that when he's invited to events at their home, it's hard not to gawk Meloni's sexy body. Meloni knows the gays love him, so he’s a bit of a cheeky flirt with my friend, always with a wink and a smile.

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2021 7:06 PM

Zaddy. Is this a thing? But who cares, love him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 7, 2021 7:09 PM

Do straight guys go to Fire Island?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2021 5:18 AM

Chris would likely be so gracious to walk around Fire Island nude, allowing any and all onlookers permission to gaze apon his male beauty.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2021 10:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!