Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ronan Farrow is an antisemite and the anti-Woody Allen witch hunt is Leo Frank 2.0

There, I said it.

MIA IS BITCH and so are you if you believe her or any of these other lying aryan whores.

by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2021 4:38 PM

And yet Ronan is engaged to a Jew?

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2021 6:05 PM

Ok, Woody.

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote] And yet Ronan is engaged to a Jew?

A self-hating Jew who worked for a regime who repeatedly attacked Israel and sided with its enemies.

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2021 6:06 PM

Why doesn’t he deny Woody is his father then?

by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2021 6:06 PM

[quote] Ok, Woody.

Woody Allen doesn't even own a damn computer. Watch the fucking YouTube documentary before you comment on ANYTHING he ever did in any context.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2021 6:07 PM

[quote]Why doesn’t he deny Woody is his father then?

Because the Sinatra family doesn't want him.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2021 6:07 PM

Dooby dooby doo…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 15, 2021 6:08 PM

Why do you care so much, OP; do you know any of these people? Why are you so invested in this ancient event?

Every one of those people seems awful.

by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2021 6:23 PM

[quote] Why do you care so much, OP; do you know any of these people? Why are you so invested in this ancient event?

I agree with you they are awful, but they are demanding we pay attention to their story YET AGAIN with this four-part documentary on HBO and all the news stories surrounding it. It's back in the news.

You know, no one really appointed you the arbiter of what does and does not get discussed here. if you son;t like this thread, scroll by or hide it. but stop trying to be the bitchy boss of everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 1:06 AM

many reviews of Allen v. Farrow condemn the series for being so one sided in its hellish view of Allen...why nothing of Moses in it? the son who says she was a horrid mommy.

farrow's face is not that of a 75 yr old lady, so much stretch/botox....unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 1:22 AM

Mia brainwashed Ronan and most of the other children against Woody. One only has to listen to her for 1 minute to see that she is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 1:25 AM

"Mia brainwashed Ronan and most of the other children against Woody. One only has to listen to her for 1 minute to see that she is mentally ill."

Shut up, Woody, you child molesting freak.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 1:28 AM

R3 is a moron. Mia had kids with a Jewish man....but she's an anti-Semite!

Ronan has a Jewish partner, but he's an anti-Semite

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 1:28 AM

R12 - you could just as easily have posted, "Shut up, Moses, you older son of Mia & Woody."

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 1:32 AM

[quote] MIA IS BITCH

TIME FOR GO TO BED

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 1:33 AM

Farrow could definitely be Woody's son. In fact I bet he's done one of those 23&Me ancestry tests and it came back half Jewish which is why he's not shouting "WOODY IS NOT MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER" from the rooftops. He has Woody's downturned nose tip and full lips. Other than that he looks a lot like his mother's brother.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 1:36 AM

“Mia is bitch” tickles me every time,

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 1:41 AM

Ronan never had a Bar Mitzvah

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 1:43 AM

What Ronan needs is a bar up side his head.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 1:49 AM

Troll. Mia and her Rowan are articulate and perfectly stable- by the way, this film is the one and only time Mia has given an interview on the mess. See my post on the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 2:10 AM

[quote] by the way, this film is the one and only time Mia has given an interview on the mess.

NOT TRUE - when she released her autobiography she went on a book tour and talked about it ENDLESSLY on radio, TV and print

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote]this film is the one and only time Mia has given an interview on the mess.

No, it's not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 2:15 AM

[quote] Troll. Mia and her Rowan are articulate and perfectly stable.

BITCH PLEASE! Sit ya ass down.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 2:45 AM

No one's forcing anyone to watch this, much less give a foaming at the mouth opinion about it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2021 3:54 AM

I see Matthew “Banned from Twitter” Anscher has joined us yet again.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2021 5:14 AM

And no one's forcing you to read this thread, r24.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2021 10:29 AM

And no one's forcing you to comment on my comment, r26.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2021 5:51 PM

Yes, MIA IS BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2021 5:57 PM

Mia Farrow is a rotten husband stealing bitch, Doris.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2021 5:58 PM

Fuck me, this family is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2021 6:09 PM

She's a no-talent ho bag who exploited Woody Allen to prop up her own declining career. It speaks volumes when Woody directed several actresses to Oscars and Mia was never even nominated for any of the movies they made together. She was a marginal actress who relied on nepotism and her willingness to let pedophiles and mob enablers fuck her to get where she got.

by Anonymousreply 31March 10, 2021 4:18 PM

Mia Farrow had sex with John Phillips. She has zero credibility to point the finger at anyone for this reason.

by Anonymousreply 32March 10, 2021 4:19 PM

[quote]R5 Woody Allen doesn't even own a damn computer.

Yes, just like he told Mia Farrow he couldn’t manage a taping device on their phone calls, then switched over to another line and was caught saying he was taping everything.

Just like he said he was too claustrophobic to go into an attic, then his hair samples were found up there.

He’s the very font of Wisdom and Truth.

by Anonymousreply 33March 10, 2021 4:24 PM

Another thread, Matt?

by Anonymousreply 34March 10, 2021 4:25 PM

Shut up you racist gentile parasite. Woody is innocent and Mia is a pedo enabler. She let her brother rape all those kids.

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2021 4:38 PM

Woody Allen is not a pedo. You are projecting your own sicknesses onto him by accusing him of one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2021 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!