Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince Harry has never looked happier!

You can't fake that kind of inner joy.

Leaving the BRF and moving to America has been the best decision of his life.

Congratulations to Harry and Meghan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 1, 2021 10:21 PM

What a shitty photo - who wants to look at the bottom of his feet???

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2021 1:09 PM

R1 - Gross, isn't it, the view of his toes and dirty feet?

Nice try OP. Hey, Charles and Diana looked happy when they were miserable, too. Harry's conception was the last time Charles ever fucked that psycho bitch.

You can fake anything, Pet, dear. Women have been doing it for millenia.

Look at Meghan: she's been faking it from her hair to her adoration of that dim man-child she has to manage for how many years now?

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2021 1:12 PM

Yes he's a happy, he's thinking about the money they're going to get with the next lawsuit. They sue if you look at them wrong, just like the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2021 1:36 PM

Happy wife = happy life

by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2021 1:36 PM

They made the right decision. Now, keep going Harry and Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2021 2:22 PM

He’s lucky he’s not in Thailand. Showing the soles of your dirty feet is a major insult.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2021 2:27 PM

So many sad, fat, broken people hating on them.

by Anonymousreply 7February 15, 2021 2:30 PM

Of course he's happy. He has a woman to boss him around and he doesn't have to take any responsibility. That's all he wants.

by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2021 2:42 PM

They look like two homeless people in the park.

by Anonymousreply 9February 15, 2021 2:55 PM

It’s a shout-out to the foot fetishists of the DL!

Not a great angle for his face though.

by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2021 2:59 PM

Fugly through and through.

by Anonymousreply 11February 15, 2021 3:04 PM

Definitely some work on his bald spot. How far along is she?

by Anonymousreply 12February 15, 2021 3:05 PM

It's better than wanting to be your mistress's tampon.

by Anonymousreply 13February 15, 2021 3:16 PM

R13 Are you really sure?

by Anonymousreply 14February 15, 2021 3:19 PM

Apparently, Harry hasn't moisturized all these years. Deep crow's feet lines. Stop smiling!

by Anonymousreply 15February 15, 2021 3:27 PM

He is riddled with guilt and anxiety at having abandoned his country in the middle of the pandemic. The $15m house and 40yo frau don't make him feel whole. So yeah this photo op is more of the Markle gaslight.

by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2021 3:30 PM

He probably is very happy because he's creating the family he always wanted & a similar one to his brother's family; whether or not he keeps his marriage from becoming just like his parents is another story...

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2021 3:41 PM

When do I get to see my cousins?

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2021 3:42 PM

Another turkey-baster baby with the beard. And Harry gets to live his secret gay life in peace.

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2021 3:47 PM

Harry looks like he's on safari and just shot a big elephant in this pic. Not a flattering image for either of them.

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2021 3:53 PM

It's the pollen.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2021 3:54 PM

I am shocked at the money this runt spends.

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2021 4:08 PM

I love his feet. So there.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2021 5:34 PM

[quote] He’s lucky he’s not in Thailand. Showing the soles of your dirty feet is a major insult.

Nobody give a flying FUCK about thailand.

We don't live in the orient, so you can fuck right off!

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2021 6:09 PM

R23 you must be hideous. I have never, ever EVER seen an attractive (or even decent-looking) foot fetishist, gay or straight. They all look like Quentin Tarantino and Dan Schneider.

R24 says you, cunt. I'm moving there just so I don't have to look at the bottoms of people's fucking disgusting feet.

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2021 7:46 PM

"The Orient", r24?

Of COURSE it turns out that the only racist on this thread turns out to be the lunatic Megstan.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2021 7:52 PM

So happy for them!

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2021 7:59 PM

I’m so happy for them too. I honestly think that Harry wanted to get away from the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2021 8:01 PM

The feeling was mutual.

by Anonymousreply 29February 15, 2021 8:07 PM

This one's for you, R25. Ain't he so hot for a fOot fEtIshIsT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2021 8:11 PM

The resemblance to Charles is really coming out in his face now.

by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2021 8:15 PM

That’s a shame r31, because Prince Charles is one ugly motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2021 12:24 AM

Prince Charles is fug; so is Chaz Spencer, even more so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2021 12:30 AM

He does look happy. And, insofar as I think of them at all, I hope they are all happy.

However, the Duke of Windsor was happy for a while too. Youth, beauty and rebelliousness is an attractive combination. But things change, and I wonder what Harry will be like when he is older, ignored and without a purpose.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2021 12:38 AM

[quote] .... older, ignored and without a purpose ...

... except for paying alimony to his ex-duchess.

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote]Leaving the BRF and moving to America has been the best decision of his life.

If you lived in a mansion in Montecito with a staff to cater to your every whim you didn't have to work and could do whatever you wanted all day you'd be happy as a pig in shit too.

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2021 1:01 AM

The feets are kinda gross.

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2021 1:02 AM

One of the klanners on another site LSA is spiralling out of control. The Oprah interview being the last straw. A health professional who is also a poster on the site is contacting the site with mentions of contacting police and an emergency psych eval. The trolls were on the thread screaming about Meghan. The aggression was off the charts. It will be interesting. The trolls are allegedly paid to post. According to a moderator who used to work on the site. Allegedly. It won't look good if the other poster self harms. The trolls will be in the shit.

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2021 1:02 AM

I don’t have a problem with Meghan. I know that some of the posters here do. I honestly think that Harry would have eventually split from the BRF even if he had never met Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2021 2:54 AM

Link please R38.

by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2021 3:54 AM

[quote] ignored and without a purpose.

And you know this will be Harry how? It’s to build his life purpose that he’s quit the brf.

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2021 7:47 AM

[quote] One of the klanners on another site LSA is spiralling out of control. The Oprah interview being the last straw. A health professional who is also a poster on the site is contacting the site with mentions of contacting police and an emergency psych eval. The trolls were on the thread screaming about Meghan. The aggression was off the charts.

Rofl.

These racist Klan Kunts are no different than the Deplorable MAGATS.

They just don't want to see black people happy. And if you are white, but somehow "affiliated" with a black person, then they don't want to see you happy.

Obama/Biden.

Meghan/Harry.

Biden/Harris.

It drives these racists IN-fucking-SANE to see black people succeed. And yeah, it is a form of mental illness.

But even worse, it's what's destroying American society. This pure, unadulterated HATRED.

by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2021 7:55 AM

Ratchet face Rachel has been presenting as white her entire adult life. Erasing her obvious African American features, joining a lily white sorority, majority white friends, doesn't date POC. Its mind boggling how anyone can defend this thirsty desperate narc. One can only imagine you suffer from low self esteem or you're a cluster b type just like her.

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2021 8:15 AM

Who's Rachel, R43?

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2021 8:20 AM

Harry is on a bunch drugs.

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2021 8:25 AM

He looks happy because it's a staged photo and he's going to be a daddy again.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2021 8:48 AM

Why has OP's topic been greyed out? Has the Meghanistan secret service been at work?

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2021 10:27 AM

@r37, "The feets are kinda gross. "

Ooh, royal toe jelly

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2021 12:55 PM

[quote] Why has OP's topic been greyed out?

Because the Klan Grannies will have none of this "Harry is Happy" business.

In their diseased brains, he's miserable, they're going to divorce, and in the end he'll fuck their sad, lonely delusional sagging asses and live happily ever after with them.

Bwahahahaha!!!

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2021 2:00 PM

R47- You mean Meghan. We all know it is her. Proof yet again that you just can't buy class.

by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2021 2:04 PM

Poor Klan Granny at R50.

Obviously suffering from dementia, because her post makes no sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2021 5:52 PM

r51 you make no sense at all. I don't see any racism here, just facts about her being a grifter and user.

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2021 5:55 PM

R51- Gee Smugs, you are 40 now, old girl. Kind of hilarious that you refer to anyone else as old, lmao!!! Oh! And a geriatric pregnancy! 🤭

🎶Do your tits hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? 🎶. 😁😁😁😁

by Anonymousreply 53February 17, 2021 2:50 AM

Prince Phillip is ruining Meghan's "Tell All!"

The fucker did it on purpose!

by Anonymousreply 54February 17, 2021 5:15 PM

LMAO R54! You know some dishes are being smashed as we speak and Harry is hiding in the laundry room!

by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2021 5:17 PM

R52 Not to worry: when the Klan Granny Troll is here, everyone who disagrees with it about anything is a racist.

Don't bother to feed that brain-dead troll: repeating lies [italic]ad nauseam[/italic] doesn't make them true.

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2021 6:21 PM

The Klan Granny troll is on the Sunshine Sachs payroll. Nobody is that invested in Meghan Markle unless they're being paid to post.

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2021 6:44 PM

In the Corden piece of propaganda shilling the Sussexes. Harry says: "I've always wanted to go sightseeing!"

Forgetting he's been around the world, to God knows how many countries, in comfort far exceeding First Class, and seen the rest of the world in ways ordinary people will never see.

by Anonymousreply 58February 28, 2021 7:38 PM

R40 You'd hate to be hanging by your thumbs until you get a link because there are none.

by Anonymousreply 59March 1, 2021 10:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!