Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HBO Max Zack Snyder’s Justice League final trailer

Allegedly this cut was so bad it was deemed necessary to have über-cunt Joss Whedon reshoot half the film at great financial expense for Warner Bros. This is certainly one of the strangest stories to come out from the modern era of studio moviemaking. Will the Snyder cut provide any sort of redemption to anyone?

At least Henry’s gigantic tit muscles look good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2021 11:50 AM

Who cares? Salvaging a terrible movie... Zach Snyder already did a bad job in the first half he directed. Not sure what his own cut can do.

by Anonymousreply 1February 14, 2021 3:34 PM

Give the toxic fanboys what they want.

That basically looks like exactly the movie I was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2021 3:47 PM

Looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2021 4:40 PM

This! Is! IMPORTANT!

by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2021 4:47 PM

This is just giftwrapping on a pile of sh*t.

I'm a bigger DC fan than Marvel but this entire project was a disaster in so many ways.

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2021 5:02 PM

bump.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2021 12:22 PM

R5 hear hear 👏🏼

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2021 10:05 AM

I wonder how fair it is to consider the theatrical release "a Joss Whedon film" since he was brought in to do a patch job. I mean, I kinda doubt the final product is what he would have made if he'd been there from the start. But the release of this new cut is probably cementing the idea that it was Whedon's vision and Whedon's fault.

That said, what I might find interesting about this mess is comparing the two versions.

There's going to be a juicy book about this movie some day.

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2021 11:12 AM

This trailer makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2021 11:24 AM

godawful!

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2021 11:27 AM

R8 it was going to suck no matter who took over.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2021 12:50 PM

It still looks terrible. I don't understand. Everyone hated Man of Steel, B v S, and Justice League. Why are they so excited for this ?

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2021 12:55 PM

Joss Whedon reshot way more than Warner Brothers ever officially let on. When all was said and done, people involved with the movie said it was 90% Whedon.

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2021 12:56 PM

Even 90/10 makes for tonal problems. Snyder has said he is using none of Whedon's reshoots, so we're going to find out soon.

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2021 1:53 PM

Man Of Steel was ok. BvS was a misfire and the Justice League was decent.....in the last 20 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2021 8:59 AM

Not interested unless this new cut has several gratuitous nude shots of Cavill and Momoa.

by Anonymousreply 16February 17, 2021 9:54 AM

Oh. So it's a Marvel Avengers movie with the Justice League? Do Batman and Superman have a 15-minute glowering contest? Does Ben Affleck spend most of the movie looking like he's constipated? And do they all stand in a circle looking at the sky with guns drawn?

by Anonymousreply 17February 17, 2021 9:57 AM

Zack snyder is a trash director, he is a baby version of micahel Bay. Awful direction, overblown special fxs, terrible writing and wooden characters. Why is dumbass wb allowing this loser hack to continue to ruin the dc Universe?

by Anonymousreply 18February 17, 2021 4:13 PM

[Quote] And do they all stand in a circle looking at the sky with guns drawn?

That's what happened on Crisis (minus the guns).

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2021 10:16 AM

This overindulged j. boy made three terrible dc movies. They need to just start over in five years. Even WW1984 proved Gal Gadot really can’t fucking act.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2021 10:24 AM

All these shit superhero movies are tiresome. Plus after all of the terrible reality of the past five years—with every piece of shit villain winning the day IRL, it would be nice to see a little real-life justice. And WW84 was a steaming pile.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2021 11:21 AM

[quote] Zack snyder is a trash director, he is a baby version of micahel Bay. Awful direction, overblown special fxs, terrible writing and wooden characters. Why is dumbass wb allowing this loser hack to continue to ruin the dc Universe?

It's like Warner Bros. learned nothing from his Watchmen movie.

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2021 11:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!