Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are some personal? beliefs that you keep to yourself

I shall stop I feel that most of media whores on Instagram etc will all die early due to their personality disorders

by Anonymousreply 601February 21, 2021 5:12 AM

"I shall stop I feel"?

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2021 5:33 PM

[quote] ?

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2021 5:34 PM

Once more in English?

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2021 5:36 PM

The last time we had a “What daren’t you say aloud?” thread, it got shut down in a day.

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2021 5:43 PM

Maybe OP meant - "I shall start..."

Interesting theory about PD's shortening one's life. I'm not sure narcissism does but maybe borderline and antisocial do.

The NPD ego defenses serve as a protection against suicide - and antisocials don't feel guilt/shame but they do get in trouble with the law and rivals a lot so probably bigger risk of dying from crime. But most antisocials aren't violent, just greedy and manipulative, see Repubs.

by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2021 5:59 PM

I think closing everything for COVID was a huge mistake and it would've been better to implement plastic screens around restaurant tables and in stores.

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2021 6:32 PM

I think less of anyone who would voluntarily join the military and think it shows a lack of personal morality.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2021 6:34 PM

I think men, on balance, are slightly more intelligent than women.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2021 6:38 PM

R9: And are naturally better leaders.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2021 6:42 PM

I support free trade and free trade agreements.

Atheists are boring.

I’m not an anti-trans loon like many DLers, but there really are only two genders.

Fucking your friends can be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2021 6:45 PM

I feel there is a movement to silence abolish all-white heterosexual men over the age of 45

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2021 6:47 PM

I don’t think democracy works, given that the average person is unable to think objectively and independently of their subjective bubble, and that people in general lack common sense and are easily misled. I’m not enormously old, just into my 40s but I swear looking back from the time I was a kid to now, I can see a gradual, general degeneration in the human race.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2021 6:48 PM

Being gay often dooms you to loneliness unless you are lucky enough to find a great partner or a good social circle and, after 55, if you are still alone, it's better to just settle with a woman. Least you won't be alone forever.

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2021 6:49 PM

I think democracy works, r13, but only in a society in which the masses are adequately and broadly educated. Martha Nussbaum has argued as much. But that society isn't the United States, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote] after 55, if you are still alone, it's better to just settle with a woman. Least you won't be alone forever.

This is just internalized homophobia. I’d rather be alone forever than “settle with a woman.”

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2021 6:51 PM

Ghetto areas stay impoverished for a reason

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2021 6:53 PM

Most people are repulsed by gay men.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2021 6:54 PM

Eating dead animals is disgusting and rarely necessary. People who require/demand and get upset by the concept of vegetarianism it are less evolved.

by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2021 6:55 PM

Americans on both sides of the political spectrum lack nuance when looking at certain issues.

by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2021 6:58 PM

Men are way weaker than women.

by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2021 7:02 PM

I don't think there is much wrong with living most of one's life in a fantasy world, so long as you don't hurt anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2021 7:05 PM

Work. It's all bullshit! The deadlines, the 360 performance reviews, the job security, the teambuilding, the strategy, etc. ad nauseum. Everything comes down to 2 things: $$ and compliance.

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2021 7:07 PM

Having a lot of sexual partners is gross and a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2021 7:08 PM

The Uyghers are being assimilated properly in China. They can leave for Turkmenistan, their spiritual home, if they want.

Interracial reproduction is undesirable for my ethnicity. Our blood should remain pure.

I don’t want certain regions of the planet to become multiethnic.

Immigration from certain continents and regions, and of people of certain religions, should be prohibited even in cases of citizen-foreigner marriage.

English should be the sole language used in the United States.

IQ should determine whether someone may reproduce.

Eugenics’ principles aren’t “false” or undesirable.

Humanity is a cancer on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2021 7:12 PM

Sociopaths and psychopaths should be identified and eliminated from the general population.

Consumption of animals in any form by humans is unattractive. It disgusts me.

All tropical areas should be completely uninhabited by humans.

by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2021 7:16 PM

While financial autonomy is good for women, women are a drag on workplace productivity and and double income families means kids are raised by strangers, television, the internet, and video games.

Feminism was hijacked by capitalists to increase the labor market supply and cut throat capitalism is making everyone antisocial. Guaranteed income could fix this but capitalists will find some new way to couch the free market in woke terms.

Many aspects of woke culture are good. It has exposed just how white supremacist the country is. On the other hand wokeness is being used by corporations to squash workers rights. Just accuse your employees of racism/sexism and they can be fired.

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2021 7:18 PM

Southern California, Utah, and Nevada are unsuitable for modern human life and should be vacated immediately.

Low birth rates are good.

Meat eating will be frowned upon in the future.

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2021 7:23 PM

R16 - it isn't. It could be a companion who is also old and alone. Look at the world and face the fact that gay and straight men are superficial and after a certain age, you lose your "value" by their vapid standards. Obviously, some are lucky to find partners but what about those that never do? Anyway, after you lose the urge for sex, you sure as hell lose a lot of other power. Adopting is hard on an older person. I don't know but if in the next 12 years (I have a deadline), I don't find the right partner, I am throwing in the towel. That's just me.

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2021 7:24 PM

Why would you die from a "personality disorder"? Why do you care about "media whores" on "Instagram, etc."? I know they exist but I don't seek them out, so they don't really affect me. If you find yourself caring about them, maybe you could gouge your eyes out?

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2021 7:28 PM

R17 is the reason threads like this get closed or deleted.

by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2021 7:33 PM

R31 - which of course is nonsense. Predators who sell drugs look at people in impoverished conditions to prey upon. Places like the "ghetto" are perfect. Add to that the fact that our government really doesn't invest much in education and poverty is there to stay.

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2021 7:37 PM

[quote] Why would you die from a "personality disorder"?

This is just a guess, but I’d say that someone with a personality disorder would be more apt to find himself on the wrong side of a pocket pistol once one of his victims had finally had enough.

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2021 7:37 PM

Oh, sure R32. That’s what you meant.

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2021 7:38 PM

R34 - I am not the one who posted that bitch. I was just trying to explain it better than the original monosyllabic poster because I write for a living. Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote] Predators who sell drugs look at people in impoverished conditions to prey upon.

Drug dealers sell drugs to anyone who will buy them. They set up shop in poor areas because they are patrolled less frequently. Wealthy people go to poor areas to buy drugs because the cops are less likely to do something about quality of life issues there.

by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2021 7:42 PM

R29 Young people cant understand this way of thinking, but for some companionship and deep trust, respect in a rela. is more important than the physical. There are many kinds of Love, all equal.

by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2021 7:42 PM

In that case, R34, you’re either naive or willfully ignorant. I promise you, that’s not what R17 meant.

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2021 7:45 PM

Yes, every woman’s dream is to find a depressive gay man who has given up on life to sweep her off her feet.

by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2021 7:46 PM

R38 - you meant me, R35. I am not naive, I am telling you what I saw in LA.

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2021 7:54 PM

I hate yoga.

by Anonymousreply 41February 13, 2021 7:59 PM

There are a lot of great responses above. Sad that some of the most meaningful insights people have are seldom voiced.

The USA will never see an equitable healthcare plan because the only people who could actually make this come to fruition keep getting shot down at each attempt. But we'll still all go on about "our broken healthcare system". We have exactly what we deserve and have voted for.

Sometimes the snobbery on DL can be really annoying.

My fellow liberals who go on about how open minded they are and how they value opposing viewpoints are full of shit. If they last 4 years has proved anything, it would be that; liberals are just as dogmatic, pig-headed and close-minded as those across the aisle. Sadly, this is going to be how our society is going to work and we are not going to see any progress being made in uniting this country.

Boycotting companies is stupid and a waste of time. It does not make you seem "woke" or caring about any social justice. It just makes you look like an overprivileged boob.

I could probably go on....

by Anonymousreply 42February 13, 2021 7:59 PM

R37 - yeah but wait until they are older and they can't get out of bed or the house that easily, much less worry about sex. Wait until they survive a prostate cancer like an old gay doctor I knew who needed someone to help him get out of the bed for 2 years after he recovered. All is great when you are young, able-bodied, and can work and do anything.

by Anonymousreply 43February 13, 2021 8:13 PM

Nothing progressive will happen in the US until the Boomer generation is gone.

by Anonymousreply 44February 13, 2021 8:29 PM

The cops should've opened fire on the Capitol rioters and blown all of their fucking heads off. They would've done society a favor.

by Anonymousreply 45February 13, 2021 8:31 PM

Being a man and working in a female-heavy field is exhausting and requires constantly following orthodoxies that are nearly all related to feelings, rather than productivity and quality of work. Women who go into previously "male" fields (law, medicine) are usually highly productive.

by Anonymousreply 46February 13, 2021 8:59 PM

I’m rarely impressed with women in the workforce — even the ones I like on a personal level just aren’t that impressive.

by Anonymousreply 47February 13, 2021 9:27 PM

IQ is the best measure of intelligence we have and is accurate.

The United States is doomed. Its average IQ is declining year after year.

Affirmative action is repulsive.

Standardized tests are good.

by Anonymousreply 48February 13, 2021 9:30 PM

Let’s be a response on a DL trans thread!

by Anonymousreply 49February 13, 2021 9:48 PM

I believe that frightened rich straight white “christian” men are going to be the death of this country.

by Anonymousreply 50February 13, 2021 9:54 PM

I feel guilty for not believing in God. But I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 51February 13, 2021 9:58 PM

The USA isn’t as great as it thinks it is.

by Anonymousreply 52February 13, 2021 10:03 PM

It's sad that she passed , but Diana Ross was a far better singer than Mary Wilson

by Anonymousreply 53February 13, 2021 10:08 PM

Passed what?

by Anonymousreply 54February 13, 2021 10:09 PM

R46 I’m a lawyer and I agree with this. The women who make partner at my firm are ferocious. They’re also willing to completely abdicate their family responsibilities, same as the male partners.

Here’s mine: I sometimes do think democrats are purposely keeping poor black communities in a cycle of poverty. This is based on living in NYC and seeing the bewildering policies in place here.

by Anonymousreply 55February 13, 2021 10:11 PM

R8 It has not even been a fuckin' month since he took office, you piece of shit. Come back in 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 56February 13, 2021 10:16 PM

Most people on here are idiots. No offense.

by Anonymousreply 57February 13, 2021 10:27 PM

Illegal immigration is modern day slavery and no one should be ok with it. They are treated like crap, made to work for shit wages, long hours, no benefits, no sick time, vacations, etc. It's shameful that it is even allowed.

Men are huge babies who cannot function without having some sporting thing to talk about. I've had other men attempt to engage me in conversations about sports and they cannot believe I don't give a flying fuck about their favorite and only topic. When they realize I'm for real, they don't know what else to talk about with me.

Most straight men are gross and disgusting and really, really dumb.

Transwomen are men. Transmen are women. But I don't dare say that in real life because we're all living in pretend land now.

Life is a joke and this entire concept of having to pay for a place to live is ridiculous. No one asked to be born, and the very least we can do is make sure everyone has a place to sleep and clothes to wear and food to eat. That we charge money for these basic necessities is shameful. Money is an illusion anyway and it is only valuable because we give it value. It's really silly how these pieces of paper have more worth to us than anything else in the world.

We are most likely living in a computer simulation which is comforting if you think about it because it means nothing is real and none of this matters. It becomes more clear the older you get that everyone is just pretending. We are all just hurting creatures who like to hurt others. Love as a concept, is a joke too. There is in fact, not a lid for every pot or a soul mate for each of us. Most of us will end up alone eventually anyway because love either fades or the people we love will.

There is no god and religion is just another way for people to feel superior.

Most women are drama.

by Anonymousreply 58February 13, 2021 10:35 PM

I see r8 W&W'd herself nine times already

by Anonymousreply 59February 13, 2021 10:40 PM

Trump will face no consequences for anything. And frankly, it's time for everyone to get over it. He is already out of office and odds are he'll never be back in it. So it's time to let it go and never let it happen again.

by Anonymousreply 60February 13, 2021 10:45 PM

I think the majority of men are of subpar intelligence and psychologically defective. Many of them should just be "put the sleep".

by Anonymousreply 61February 13, 2021 10:45 PM

"Put to sleep"

by Anonymousreply 62February 13, 2021 10:46 PM

Basically, they’re all the same.

by Anonymousreply 63February 13, 2021 10:47 PM

People need to stop giving a shit about the UK royal family. They are all ugly, stupid, and insipid. It's particularly pathetic when Americans care about them. Diana was stupid, had zero talent, and wasn't attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 64February 13, 2021 10:48 PM

There are huge advantages to being born male; e.g. natural ability to pee standing up.

by Anonymousreply 65February 13, 2021 10:53 PM

R39 doesn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 66February 13, 2021 10:55 PM

Buying a car loaded with luxury, gadgets and technology is a waste of money. Also an endless cost to fix stuff you don’t need or use. Why don’t they offer basic transportation.... seat belts, crank windows, a radio and heater.

by Anonymousreply 67February 13, 2021 10:56 PM

R58 tell us more about the computer simulation theory. I’ve only ever heard crazypabts Musk talk about it

by Anonymousreply 68February 13, 2021 10:59 PM

Roughly 85% of women in the workplace are totally fucking useless. I would kill to work in an all-male environment

by Anonymousreply 69February 13, 2021 11:00 PM

R58 is certifiably insane.

by Anonymousreply 70February 13, 2021 11:04 PM

[quote] Passed what?

A slow-moving Winnebago, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 71February 13, 2021 11:05 PM

I think refugees and migrants should stay in their own countries and fight to make things better instead of moving to first world countries. In turn, first world countries should step up aid and humanitarian programs to sources of excessive migration so visas can be humanely restricted.

by Anonymousreply 72February 13, 2021 11:06 PM

Muslims don't belong in Western countries, they bring nothing but problems.

by Anonymousreply 73February 13, 2021 11:09 PM

R70 - he had me until the computer simulation thing. WTH?

by Anonymousreply 74February 13, 2021 11:09 PM

Computer simulation evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 13, 2021 11:11 PM

Transgender is a mental illness. Non-binaries want attention and to feel unique. Many non-binary people are self hating gay men and lesbian women, too.

by Anonymousreply 76February 13, 2021 11:13 PM

I feel that Western countries are constantly being criticised because they “fear” immigration, and I resent it because no-one holds other societies to the same standard.

by Anonymousreply 77February 13, 2021 11:14 PM

Exactly, R77. Asian countries have the strictest immigration laws in the world, and nobody says shit.

by Anonymousreply 78February 13, 2021 11:40 PM

Eating meat is a normal human activity. Eating food-like products assembled in factories from hundreds of chemicals is killing us.

There are far too many human beings on the planet, and I think the planet is going to do its best to cull us.

by Anonymousreply 79February 13, 2021 11:47 PM

Cars should be banned from all urban areas and replaced by free public transport.

by Anonymousreply 80February 13, 2021 11:57 PM

We need to bring back asylums, the homeless are dangerous and spreading disease.

by Anonymousreply 81February 14, 2021 12:01 AM

There's no such thing as survival after death.

China is now the world's only superpower.

All sexual health services, including STD testing and treatment, prenatal care, childbirth and aftercare, abortion, birth control and sterilization should be available free on demand.

People should calm the fuck down about trans people and let them figure out their own lives themselves.

by Anonymousreply 82February 14, 2021 12:01 AM

No-one should be allowed to amass a billion-dollar fortune.

by Anonymousreply 83February 14, 2021 12:01 AM

r79, Normal? So is rape, zoophilia and murdering the offspring of your rivals.

by Anonymousreply 84February 14, 2021 12:22 AM

Rape zoophilia and murder may be normal in your neck of the woods, r84, but I live in a better neighbourhood.

by Anonymousreply 85February 14, 2021 12:30 AM

How come early on in the pandemic the docs on tv said it was usually less serious in people with type O blood, but now they don't talk about it? Does my curiosity about this mean that I'm open to conspiracy theories?

by Anonymousreply 86February 14, 2021 12:37 AM

I don't think these award shows should be forced to be "diverse" just to fill a quota. I think it's counterproductive and patronizing that we'll need to have a black nominee, a trans nominee, an autistic nominee, a Muslim nominee, a non English speaking nominee, etc., in every category. If I was given an award just for fitting into a special category, I wouldn't want it.

I want an award for being the best and earning it through my work, not just to get the Academy kudos on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 87February 14, 2021 12:39 AM

Certain demographics consistently live beyond their means and easily swayed by social media and commercials to buy things they cannot afford

by Anonymousreply 88February 14, 2021 12:55 AM

Libertarians are just racist closet republican middle aged white people that only support weed legalization so they won't get arrested for it. They're total NIMBY's (Not in my backyard).

by Anonymousreply 89February 14, 2021 1:21 AM

Straight women fangirling male homosexuality is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 90February 14, 2021 1:29 AM

Current teens and 20-somethings are a completely lost cause and it’s a good thing that most of the guys are infertile, half of them are neutering themselves via transitioning, and another huge chunk of them are such grotesque losers that no one would ever willingly fuck them. They should be the generation that produces zero off-spring.

by Anonymousreply 91February 14, 2021 1:39 AM

I have no use for most straight women.

by Anonymousreply 92February 14, 2021 1:40 AM

Young men today actually have the same fertility rates as they've always had.

by Anonymousreply 93February 14, 2021 1:41 AM

R93, you are so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 94February 14, 2021 1:42 AM

Men are so stupid they think women can't pee standing up. I just had a guy say that to me just the other day, like you have to have a penis to do that!

This lesbian often pisses while (standing up and) showering. Plus, being an old-school biker, when I'm on a long road trip and I have to pee, I don't drop trou and let the world see my ass. I pull down my fly like you boys and use a long, skinny funnel I carry in a bag on my motorcycle to piss into the grass.

Of course women can pee standing up! When was the last time you saw a female toddler sit down with a diaper on because she had to pee and couldn't do it while standing?

And you boys think women are dumb!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95February 14, 2021 1:59 AM

Princess Diana was an overrated and manipulative head case with a subtle mean streak.

The people who are the most vocal about their " TRAUMA!" are generally people who have led mostly decent lives. The truly broken individuals don't speak out, nor does the media care about them.

by Anonymousreply 96February 14, 2021 2:11 AM

Faye's performance in Mommie Dearest was an accurate depiction of a severely mentally ill individual. It was an objectively good performance.

by Anonymousreply 97February 14, 2021 2:14 AM

Almost all law enforcement and military people are in those roles due to pathological reasons ranging from unresolved childhood rage to racist and homophobic vengeance. Seriously - there are very few exceptions.

And ... today’s anti-circumcision movement was originally formed by a pro-uncut fetish group in San Francisco, in 1966. Mothers who defend leaving their babies intact probably don’t realize that the philosophy has its roots in a kink club in back rooms of The Castro.

by Anonymousreply 98February 14, 2021 2:37 AM

r95 as a fellow lesbian, please stop peeing in the shower. It's gross as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 99February 14, 2021 2:37 AM

No one should be pissing in the shower. Toilet pipes and tub/shower pipes are completely different and the latter aren’t designed to hold up to the acidity of urine.

by Anonymousreply 100February 14, 2021 2:39 AM

R69 you could but you are as unqualified and unproductive as the women you work with.

Here's mine: women are, on average, smarter then men but can't stay unemotional long enough to accomplish the same things. They are their own worst enemies in that regard.

The threat of overpopulation is real but exaggerated by the wealthy and powerful in order to hoard necessities for themselves, vegetarianism being a prime example.

Climate change is real but is not the result of pollution. We are due for another ice age and we are in the beginning stages of it. We are FUCKED.

Women are better looking then men and the majority of men and even women agree. That's why mens' looks are not scrutinized to the same degree.

People who know a lot of pop culture are superficial and boring.

Life is crappy the majority of the time with a few bright spots.

Romantic relationships are not worth the headache most of the time.

Parents who are greatly interested in their kids are small minded and boring.

by Anonymousreply 101February 14, 2021 2:50 AM

Affirmative action and "workplace diversity" has sucked for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 102February 14, 2021 2:51 AM

Republicans are far more skilled and savvy in defining, labeling and branding liberals, than liberals will ever be able to do for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 103February 14, 2021 2:55 AM

I think a lot about killing homeless people in my city. Just walk through their encampments and boom, boom, boom with a silencer. No one would care, not really. I've planned on 20 a week to start.

We'd be better off.

by Anonymousreply 104February 14, 2021 2:56 AM

Transsexualism should not be a fad or a trend.

by Anonymousreply 105February 14, 2021 2:58 AM

[quote]you could but you are as unqualified and unproductive as the women you work with.

Hahaha! Think again.

by Anonymousreply 106February 14, 2021 3:05 AM

I think gay men and women are generally smarter and more interesting than the average straight person. We are more curious by nature but I think it may also have something to do with that level of self awareness makes us more susceptible to seek knowledge about things. I know some straight people who only care about work, marriage and kids with the men including sports into their galaxy.

R48 I'm not sure when those standardized tests started becoming such a controversial subject among the fraus. I've seen numerous Facebook fraus raging on there post after post about school boards bringing unnecessary distress on poor little Kayden and Kaylee. They haven't slept in months worrying about these tests that I never remember anyone in my time ever stressing over.

by Anonymousreply 107February 14, 2021 3:07 AM

I'm pro urban development and gentrification and hate whining about displacement!

by Anonymousreply 108February 14, 2021 3:07 AM

Illegal immigration takes a significant toll on working class/blue collar wages.

by Anonymousreply 109February 14, 2021 3:21 AM

Is that really a belief you keep to yourself R109? I would think it's a widely held opinion.

by Anonymousreply 110February 14, 2021 3:26 AM

The majority of straight people secretly look down on gay people. No matter how "with it" and "woke" they act like,they will turn on gays in a nano second . Im 60 ,and Ive never once in my life seen anyone straight make a real sacrifice to defend a gay person .

by Anonymousreply 111February 14, 2021 3:31 AM

I think everyone is literally a worthless piece of shit. We are nothing more than the transformed detritus of previous forms of matter and our lives have no meaning beyond that which we make up in our moral and religious vanities.

by Anonymousreply 112February 14, 2021 3:33 AM

R109 Yep I guess so, especially those blue collar Americans who really really wanted to pick all that lettuce and clean your shitty hotel room toilets, they're lining up in droves.

You are a racist cunt and should throw yourself and family into a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 113February 14, 2021 3:34 AM

All of the legal Mexicans I know hate the illegals. Also, they hate Puerto Ricans.

by Anonymousreply 114February 14, 2021 3:39 AM

While my closest friends are women, they also agree with me that; women are trouble makers in the workplace, they are petty, nasty, and two- faced.

I prefer to work with straight men than gay men or straight women any day.

Men make better doctors than women. (However i also believe women to be stronger and have better organisation skills than men).

There was no need for HR before women entered the workforce.

HR people are cunts.

Some overtly feminine gay men are actually transgender and would be much happier living their lives as female.

Homosexuality is caused by hormones in the prenatal environment, as is transgenderism

An excess of estrogen in the womb makes bottoms passive and thus their assholes behave like vaginas when aroused

I loathe gay pride parades where men dress in as little as possible, sexualising themselves for shock value. I'm all for gay rights but I don;t understand why their message can't be demonstrated while wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The overt sexualisation of male homosexuality alienates people and hinders the cause more than it helps.

Drag queens creep me out, they're crass and tacky

Sex is overrated. In hindsight, the time i spent chasing ass and dick in my youth was insane and I have welcomed the decrease in libido as I have gotten older. Hookups are toxic and soul destroying.

Most gay men don't care about marriage, or even love and relationships, they just want to have as much sex as possible with as many people as possible...they they cry that they're lonely.

All gay men should be on a permanent prescription for penicillin

I have no sympathy for people who contract HIV from sex in recent times. Since we found out what HIV was caused by in the 80s, there's no reason for anyone to contract HIV from sex and anyone who does deserves it.

Guys who use PREP but not condoms deserve STI's, HPV and anal cancer

by Anonymousreply 115February 14, 2021 3:41 AM

Women, especially women of color are going to save the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 116February 14, 2021 3:41 AM

I'm not a repub. Hate repubs. I AM mad liberal, but a big time capitalist, and free thinker.

With that beind said, I think the democratic party has abandoned a lot of normalcy--like the nuclear family, and just common sense. Welfare perpetuates bad values in inner city blacks. Its not so much that it perpetuates poverty, but it enables social dysfunction and it spreads like a virus. The government is dysfunctional, and cannot fix a lot a major issues.

There I said it.

by Anonymousreply 117February 14, 2021 3:43 AM

[quote]I feel there is a movement to silence abolish all-white heterosexual men over the age of 45

That is an odd statement to make on a gay message board. Plus don't straight white guys still have most of the money and most of the power in this country?

by Anonymousreply 118February 14, 2021 3:50 AM

I love being rimmed and fucked but I don't go near anyone else's asshole, the thought repulses me. I also find sucking dick is demeaning.

by Anonymousreply 119February 14, 2021 3:55 AM

I’m in favor of eugenics.

by Anonymousreply 120February 14, 2021 3:58 AM

A lot of gay men have a subconscious death wish. They know middle to old age won't be good, they're petrified of aging and not being attractive enough to get young guys, they're scared of loneliness, no family, dying alone etc, so they live hedonistic lives full of dangerous sex, drugs, alcohol etc. in the hope they'll die before the party's over.

by Anonymousreply 121February 14, 2021 4:00 AM

I love physically beautiful people though I'm homely myself. I want to be friends with them, have dinner with them and travel with them. If they act halfway decently I'll forgive them anything. It is why I am staggeringly alone and there is nothing I can do about it. I cannot pretend to care when I don't.

by Anonymousreply 122February 14, 2021 4:01 AM

I believe we should all have access to doctor assisted suicide.

by Anonymousreply 123February 14, 2021 4:01 AM

Children should be seen and not heard, and subsequently silenced

by Anonymousreply 124February 14, 2021 4:02 AM

r124, lol

by Anonymousreply 125February 14, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote]Sex is overrated. In hindsight, the time i spent chasing ass and dick in my youth was insane and I have welcomed the decrease in libido as I have gotten older.

It really is amazing what you can accomplish when chasing sex and relationships are no longer a huge priority in your life.

by Anonymousreply 126February 14, 2021 4:03 AM

R126 is the kind of thing someone who has never had even half-way decent sex would say.

by Anonymousreply 127February 14, 2021 4:05 AM

Judy Garland wasn't that great. She was a drug addicted, child abusing neurotic. Joan Crawford not that great either, and not good looking.

by Anonymousreply 128February 14, 2021 4:05 AM

r127 I've had plenty of mind-blowing sex in my life. Sometimes as you get older your priorities change and chasing dick like you're still in your 20s is no longer a priority. Like going out to bars until 2am. You just move on from that as you mature.

by Anonymousreply 129February 14, 2021 4:08 AM

r127 when you're on your deathbed; broke, uneducated, and alone because you've never bothered to cultivate proper friendships and relationships, you're really going to wish you'd had more sex.

by Anonymousreply 130February 14, 2021 4:09 AM

r129 very true, but most gay men never mature, that's why they're depressives and drunks when they're 45 plus cause they can't get young ass.

by Anonymousreply 131February 14, 2021 4:11 AM

Young gay men who won’t use condoms because they think AIDS has been cured are a disgrace to what gay men went through in the 80s and 90s. This is more on my mind after watching “It’s A Sin”

by Anonymousreply 132February 14, 2021 4:12 AM

Biden looks like he’s going to die at any minute. We should’ve picked a younger nominee

by Anonymousreply 133February 14, 2021 4:12 AM

Effeminate men make me sick, however the love of my life is an effeminate man and i fucking love him to pieces, can't get him out of my head, and he's with someone else! He's not great looking either. Perhaps it's a lesson in prejudice for me.

by Anonymousreply 134February 14, 2021 4:14 AM

I think Boris, Vlad AND Natasha are all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 135February 14, 2021 4:14 AM

R133: You did and her name is Heels Up.

by Anonymousreply 136February 14, 2021 4:17 AM

I hope Biden makes it through his term ok, the man is nearly 80. I agree the Dems should've put up a younger candidate but given the fact that Trump was the opponent, I would've voted for a dog if it was running against him.

by Anonymousreply 137February 14, 2021 4:21 AM

I think people and celebrities (Elton John, et. al.) who wear the red HIV/AIDS ribbon on their lapels as a badge of honor are fucking ridiculous. You don't go round wearing ribbons for syphilis or gonorrhea! HIV/AIDS is caused because people are irresponsible sluts, it's completely unavoidable.

by Anonymousreply 138February 14, 2021 4:21 AM

I’ve been underwhelmed by the Biden administration so far.

by Anonymousreply 139February 14, 2021 4:22 AM

Most non profits are poorly run with directors who wouldn’t last a day in the private sector.

by Anonymousreply 140February 14, 2021 4:23 AM

#make that avoidable

by Anonymousreply 141February 14, 2021 4:23 AM

[quote] Current teens and 20-somethings are a completely lost cause and it’s a good thing that most of the guys are infertile, half of them are neutering themselves via transitioning, and another huge chunk of them are such grotesque losers that no one would ever willingly fuck them. They should be the generation that produces zero off-spring.

Totally agree with this, but I have no qualms saying it to anyone who’ll listen, or signing my name to it. The current teens and most 20somethings are absolutely useless and should not exist.

by Anonymousreply 142February 14, 2021 4:24 AM

So are a lot of straight men R131. And for the same reason as gay men-they aren't attractive enough, for various reasons, to get young ass.

by Anonymousreply 143February 14, 2021 4:24 AM

Most people who call themselves educated know shit about shit, with the exception of a few professions. Modern day education at all levels is completely inadequate. Also, a lot of 'educated' people really aren't that intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 144February 14, 2021 4:27 AM

Is there someone we can report R104 to?

by Anonymousreply 145February 14, 2021 4:28 AM

Every cycle of life in our solar system, life moves further from one planet to the next. The last time it was Venus, that is why it has many pollution gas, since the last civilization decimated. Once we destroy the Earth, Mars will be next.

The ultimate battle of the universe will be the Selfish vs Selfless. The Selfish is the Ultimate power from consuming the soul power of the weaker wicked one. The Selfless is the Ultimate power emerged from all the pure souls, willingly discarded their own selves and merged into one consciousness. We are caught in the middle, funny isn't it? You can be pure and be another drone to nourish the collective consciousness. Or, retain a degree of self for a brief moment, only to be consumed by older, more wicked soul with a stronger self.

by Anonymousreply 146February 14, 2021 4:29 AM

Most people who work in non profits are miserable and have serious unresolved mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 147February 14, 2021 4:32 AM

R145, FBI cyber crimes tips

by Anonymousreply 148February 14, 2021 4:33 AM

I genuinely believe trans people are legit, but that non-binaries have mental health problems. I also have compassion for the mentally ill and those with poor mental health, or people who've been through trauma.

by Anonymousreply 149February 14, 2021 4:35 AM

Life is actually not as bad or as difficult as most people make it out to be. (See above.)

Most people do not set out to be terrible human beings. The people who do are rarely satisfied with anything they do, regardless of what material success they accrue.

Terrible things happen and we all die in the end but if the alternative is not existing in the first place, then I'm not sure why you wouldn't try to enjoy what you can of the ride.

An appreciation of beauty - whether natural or man-made - is the most important form of intelligence one can hope to develop.

Happiness is meant to be fleeting. It is better to be interested and engaged than always seeking to be happy.

No one is alone who has a library and a cat.

by Anonymousreply 150February 14, 2021 4:37 AM

[quote] I genuinely believe trans people are legit

I believe they’re legitimately mentally ill. What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 151February 14, 2021 4:39 AM

Men look bad with makeup and women look good with it. My theory is that makeup, especially graphic makeup, emphasises prominent broad and strong features which men already have. The only men who look good with makeup on are men with soft effeminate features.

Drag queens are hideous and bizarre acting.

Some men look so effeminate and some women so masculine that they would be genuinely happier as the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 152February 14, 2021 4:42 AM

Entitled, narcissistic, young people have been made that way by career obsessed parents who are too busy and selfish to spend time with their children and so spoil and indulge their kids and never discipline them out of guilt, thus creating these woke, precious monsters. Also, social media has given these little monsters a platform that allows them to be put on pedestals merely because they're mildly good looking, thus creating out of control egos that aren't supported in reality, their confidence and bravado is only a facade that masks huge insecurity

by Anonymousreply 153February 14, 2021 4:44 AM

r151 I mean that i don't believe trans people are mentally ill. I believe it is possible to have brains and genitals that are at odds with one another, most probably caused by hormones in the prenatal environment.

by Anonymousreply 154February 14, 2021 4:46 AM

R152 wins the Shallowest Thinker on DL Award, a feat, really. You think being a man or being a woman comes down to appearances?

by Anonymousreply 155February 14, 2021 4:48 AM

R10:

[Quote] And are naturally better leaders.

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 156February 14, 2021 4:48 AM

If all you fatties would just do some aerobics, your bodies could look as good as mine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 14, 2021 4:48 AM

I find super femme "yaaas queen" types of gays who behave like bitchy drag queens every waking moment to be repellent.

by Anonymousreply 158February 14, 2021 4:50 AM

We are created by certain Alien species. But our DNA is being altered by reptilian. In order to control us, reptilian remove our ability to communicate by telepathy. Most elites have pledged loyal to reptilian which created the monetary system for them. A lot of government official are reptilian in disguise.

by Anonymousreply 159February 14, 2021 4:51 AM

R159 = Marjorie T. Greene

by Anonymousreply 160February 14, 2021 4:52 AM

R155 the majority of the time yes. I think society absolutely judges people's masculinity and femininity mostly on appearances and the desire to transition to the opposite sex is a result of the need to fit in socially.

by Anonymousreply 161February 14, 2021 4:54 AM

Even here, I shall keep them to myself.

But, yes, I am judging you.

by Anonymousreply 162February 14, 2021 5:00 AM

Grindr removing the race filter was not for the benefit of black gay guys. If you got game, you got game, no matter what race you are.

Gay guys who have "given up" on other gays and want to marry women deserve a wife like Ashli Babbitt.

Gays who want to fuck FTMs have unresolved masculinity issues and feel that they need to prove something to themselves.

The core value of 'wokeness' had good intentions, but it has completely gone off the rails, especially with corporations trying to latch onto it so that they can appear to be one of the "good ones" and not be cancelled on social media.

Carrying on about "she" and "her" misgendering you makes you sound like DL faves Alok and Jacob. It's not that serious.

by Anonymousreply 163February 14, 2021 5:01 AM

I think that these women who go around shitting out babies they can’t raise without public benefits because they have no job or education should be sterilized or have forced abortions. Pretty aweful huh? I mean I disgust even me, but this is what I believe. I keep it to myself. I also think Jesus is a charming myth like the Easter bunny, santa clause and the great pumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 164February 14, 2021 5:01 AM

r159 = Shelley Duvall

by Anonymousreply 165February 14, 2021 5:02 AM

I'm not as extreme as r164 but I think people on welfare should be paid NOT to have children.

by Anonymousreply 166February 14, 2021 5:03 AM

90% of current celebrities under 40 are totally talentless.

by Anonymousreply 167February 14, 2021 5:03 AM

I have doubts that Jesus Christ even existed and is not just a myth.

by Anonymousreply 168February 14, 2021 5:04 AM

I think gays are smarter than straights

by Anonymousreply 169February 14, 2021 5:10 AM

I enjoy my white privilege and I want to keep enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 170February 14, 2021 5:11 AM

I think transgender policies are going to eventually ruin the Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 171February 14, 2021 5:16 AM

Based on 30 years of close personal contact, I believe that cats are higher powers, similar to angels or guides, trapped like us in corporeal form. They are here to pay some sort of Karmic debt and to teach us necessary lessons.

by Anonymousreply 172February 14, 2021 5:17 AM

If your sexuality is entirely limited to thirsting after unattainable attention whores on Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter, etc., then do you really have the authority to lecture others on sexuality, especially gay male sexuality, and especially on here?

(Topical for the moment:) Not all of Britney's gay fans are basic, but it seems that all of the basic gays love Britney.

by Anonymousreply 173February 14, 2021 5:17 AM

R173 And Gaga

by Anonymousreply 174February 14, 2021 5:22 AM

Most social science research is a massive waste of money. And provides nothing more than divisive shit stirring designed to (a) turn people against each other or (b) provide some sort of excuse for bigotry

by Anonymousreply 175February 14, 2021 5:22 AM

There should be mandatory abortion after 2 kids.

by Anonymousreply 176February 14, 2021 5:24 AM

I think consensual fights to the death should be legal, just not for public entertainment, that’s barbaric, but if two men want to duel, knife fight or roulette with a gun, that’s their business. I truly believe this.

by Anonymousreply 177February 14, 2021 5:35 AM

I live in an area that's nearly 100% white and I love it. I wouldn't want to live in a more "diverse" neighborhood. I feel guilty just for typing this.

by Anonymousreply 178February 14, 2021 5:36 AM

Having read DL for years now- a lot of gay men and women have a pathological hatred of heterosexuals and children because they will never be able to have children without the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 179February 14, 2021 5:37 AM

R9, only slightly?

by Anonymousreply 180February 14, 2021 5:43 AM

R21, men are weaker than women? In what way. Women are a lot colder and more cruel than men, men are more soulful beings, if that's what you mean

by Anonymousreply 181February 14, 2021 5:46 AM

Men who treat you like shit tend to be the hottest fucks.

by Anonymousreply 182February 14, 2021 5:48 AM

I don't trust males to declare themselves to be "feminists". I just think of those guys who like to declare themselves to be 'nice guys' who are just 'misunderstood', when in reality they're just creeps.

I also think of that guy who was a self-proclaimed male feminist until he was told by actual feminists to get lost, and then he transitioned to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 183February 14, 2021 5:55 AM

R101, half of all women are fug without a pound of makeup and other beauty accessories. Men are much more naturally attractive.

And men are naturally more genius than women. You can count the number of genius women scientists, artists, etc. on one hand.

by Anonymousreply 184February 14, 2021 5:56 AM

Do you live in opposite land R181? Even the dumbest individual would never describe men as warmer more soulful or less cruel than women.

by Anonymousreply 185February 14, 2021 5:56 AM

Men are also the dumbest R184. They've done studies that show those with the highest and lowest iqs are men. Women cluster in the middle. Therefore, on average, women are smarter.

by Anonymousreply 186February 14, 2021 5:58 AM

R185, women are the primary practitioners of what I call "social fascism". They are also responsible for the hyper commodification of the world with their mindless spending habits. I don't like the average woman very much

by Anonymousreply 187February 14, 2021 6:02 AM

The majority of the world disagrees with you R184. Thats why most men are disgusted by male nudity.

by Anonymousreply 188February 14, 2021 6:02 AM

R186, true, woman are very basic in intelligence, like everything else. Very few female geniuses out there

by Anonymousreply 189February 14, 2021 6:03 AM

R187 except once again you are wrong. Studies have shown that men both gay and straight have higher rates of debt than women. The mindless spenders are men. Perhaps you don't like the average woman because you are obviously a very stupid man?

by Anonymousreply 190February 14, 2021 6:04 AM

R190, no, I'm not actually, I just see women for what they really are and the chaos they produce in the world. The world is the hell hole it is because of women and the weak men who worship them.

Women are basically children with power. Too much power if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 191February 14, 2021 6:07 AM

[quote] Illegal immigration takes a significant toll on working class/blue collar wages.

This is empirically incorrect. There is an effect, but it is small.

by Anonymousreply 192February 14, 2021 6:08 AM

Men seem unable to recognize that things like anger, rage, and jealousy are emotions. It cracks me up that men can look at our recently departed orange president or the countless men who kill their exes in fits of rage every year and then say with a straight face that women are too emotional.

by Anonymousreply 193February 14, 2021 6:10 AM

Some lesbos and a queen arguing about women at 2 am on a Sunday.

Get a new hobby.

by Anonymousreply 194February 14, 2021 6:11 AM

This thread was much more interesting before it devolved into a battle of the sexes.

by Anonymousreply 195February 14, 2021 6:12 AM

Any man who argues that women have basic intelligence when it is pointed out that men have higher rates of low IQs is indeed a very stupid man

by Anonymousreply 196February 14, 2021 6:13 AM

R101 Beautiful men can just wash their faces and be ready. But beautiful women still can't do without their eyebrows shaped, lips glossed, lashes curled, and then concealers, foundations and all that juju. I understand its an art in itself and they make women look angelic but still, its not au naturale like the men. Even a stunner like Adriana Lima looks plain and unimpressive without make up.

by Anonymousreply 197February 14, 2021 6:19 AM

R195 Move on. No one cares

by Anonymousreply 198February 14, 2021 6:20 AM

R196, men have a higher proportion of very low IQs and very high IQs. Women's IQs are more in the middle of the distribution, IE basic intelligence. I SUCK at stats and even I get this

by Anonymousreply 199February 14, 2021 6:20 AM

I meant that for R196

by Anonymousreply 200February 14, 2021 6:20 AM

Kamala Harris is utterly unremarkable in every way.

by Anonymousreply 201February 14, 2021 6:23 AM

No you really don't R199. There is no such thing as basic intelligence, intelligence is graded on a scale.

by Anonymousreply 202February 14, 2021 6:24 AM

R201, true, and she's also a cop who excessively imprisoned her own people. But because she's a woman and black, she gets a pass. I really hope Biden can hold on and serve out his little one term, we don't need Prez Kamala Harris

by Anonymousreply 203February 14, 2021 6:29 AM

R202, most men are average intelligence too, only there are more men at the very low and very high ends of IQ. They are outliers. Average intelligence means an IQ between 80 and 100. Maybe I shouldn't be using the word basic. Women are average in intelligence, as are most men, but there are many male geniuses and very very few female geniuses. I can think of maybe 10 brilliant female artists, writers, scientists, etc, but hundreds of brilliant males

by Anonymousreply 204February 14, 2021 6:33 AM

Joe Biden has shown evidence of senility on numerous occasions.

by Anonymousreply 205February 14, 2021 6:33 AM

R205, that's ok, he will be a 1 term President, and a new candidate will rise in 2024. I was rooting for Sanders or Yang in 2020, but we got Bye-done and Copmala, le sigh

by Anonymousreply 206February 14, 2021 6:36 AM

Uh no shit R204 that was the point of the post. Men only occupy the higher quadrant of intelligence because an equal number occupy the lower quadrant. We CLEARLY know which quadrant you occupy.

by Anonymousreply 207February 14, 2021 6:38 AM

I find nothing appealing about Native American cultures.

by Anonymousreply 208February 14, 2021 6:39 AM

[quote] Some lesbos and a queen arguing about women at 2 am on a Sunday. Get a new hobby.

A tired old queen reading an argument that doesn’t even interest him at 2 am on a Sunday. Get a new hobby.

by Anonymousreply 209February 14, 2021 6:39 AM

[quote] I can think of maybe 10 brilliant female artists, writers, scientists, etc, but hundreds of brilliant males

If you think that’s solely a function of intelligence and talent, you are definitely in the lower quadrant.

(Prepare for tantrum about poor, oppressed men not getting credit for every single iota of their success.)

by Anonymousreply 210February 14, 2021 6:43 AM

Whatever. Most women are infantile, vapid, socially cruel, and lack personalities. I much prefer men, much more interesting, thoughtful, reasonable, and let's face it, have created everything and everything worthwhile, nearly all of the great art, literature, etc has been created by men. Women just lack that light inside of them that comes from struggling alone in the world and being completely forsaken by the world. Women get everything handed to them and are treated like goddesses, yet it's still not enough, wah wahh it's so hard being a woman, yet they are the most privileged beings in the fucking universe. Kindly fuck off

by Anonymousreply 211February 14, 2021 6:48 AM

We are all one, we're connected to a universal ONE. reincarnation is real and we are just living out all possible lives to experience it all. good or bad. it's kind of horrible. but we all end up back with each other. we kind of agree upon our lives before we come here and we have a soul group that we keep meeting up with to further our souls. i know it sounds stupid but i've believed this since i was about 8.

by Anonymousreply 212February 14, 2021 6:49 AM

In most heterosexual couples, men make the money, women spend it. His income is THEIR money, her income is HER money. Women whose husbands are wealthy and don't have to work do so to show off their clothes and to cause trouble,

by Anonymousreply 213February 14, 2021 6:52 AM

If women were so basic and plain R211 then they wouldn't be treated like goddesses. Why can't you just admit that you are inferior to women, are out of your intellectual depth and are losing this argument big time? It's quite pitiful

by Anonymousreply 214February 14, 2021 6:54 AM

People, these are opinions and beliefs, no one is saying anyone is right or wrong, just beliefs we keep to ourselves...and clearly for good reason

by Anonymousreply 215February 14, 2021 6:56 AM

r213 you are stupid. most women make their own money these days!? they don't rely on a man to give them their income. pull it back, dumbass. stay in your lane.

by Anonymousreply 216February 14, 2021 6:59 AM

Children are not fascinating. Your kid is not a genius because it has learned to shit in a bucket.

by Anonymousreply 217February 14, 2021 7:02 AM

And liberals have to be that way because of the dishonor, failures, belligerence, homogeneity and anti-Americanism of the Republican Party, r42.

by Anonymousreply 218February 14, 2021 7:12 AM

r216 hey dumbass, i said His income is THEIR money, her income is HER money. 'HER INCOME, HER MONEY'. Your comprehension skills fail you! Did i hit a nerve? Does your spouse pay your way?

by Anonymousreply 219February 14, 2021 7:17 AM

[quote] People, these are opinions and beliefs, no one is saying anyone is right or wrong, just beliefs we keep to ourselves...and clearly for good reason

I know that was the original intention of the thread, but hey, people love to argue.

by Anonymousreply 220February 14, 2021 7:18 AM

Psychiatric hospitals need to be reopened.

Community living for the mentally deranged just does not work.

by Anonymousreply 221February 14, 2021 7:20 AM

we are all part of a continuum. that's all i want to say here. you can believe what you want to.

by Anonymousreply 222February 14, 2021 7:20 AM

Sweetie R219 if you think gay men who are supported by their partners don't dress flashy and to show off then you need to scroll through Instagram once in awhile and educate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 223February 14, 2021 7:22 AM

All your comments about incompetent women working in and running whatever your workplace happens to be (I'm assuming you're all in white collar jobs), are a result of left-wing policies and "education" - left wing ideology is the problem, not women.

by Anonymousreply 224February 14, 2021 7:27 AM

r95 made me barf on my keyboard.

by Anonymousreply 225February 14, 2021 7:28 AM

r223 Hun, again, your comprehension skills fail you. I said HETEROSEXUAL relationships, said nothing about the gays.

And i don't prescribe to Instagram and spend my days perusing other peoples' lives, that's for sadfucks like you. In any case, any self-respecting man, regardless of sexuality, makes his own money and won't be kept.

It will always be socially acceptable for a young woman to say she is not going to have a career, that she is just going to marry well, I'm yet to hear a young straight boy say the same. Men have to prove themselves.

by Anonymousreply 226February 14, 2021 7:29 AM

Hun R226 I'm not the one you were screeching at earlier in a fit of rage

by Anonymousreply 227February 14, 2021 7:34 AM

President Obama contented himself with his immense public popularity, but allowed the Democratic Party to wither away throughout the country.

by Anonymousreply 228February 14, 2021 7:35 AM

r227 That may be so, but your comprehension skills still fail you. And no screeching or fit or rage, that's not in my nature, you just read it as so, it must be something innate in you.

by Anonymousreply 229February 14, 2021 7:36 AM

Ugh - tired of the women bashing. Don’t care.

Immigration needs to be addressed with a little less empathy by the Dems. While we need to care for the poor and abused of the world, our priority and funding should be for Americans. It’s one of the few issues that I disagree with Dems on - and I fear it’s giving powerful ammunition to Repubs politically that we can’t afford and should not waste political capital on.

by Anonymousreply 230February 14, 2021 7:37 AM

r211, your post could be condensed to one little sentence: "I hate women." And that's fine—obviously, it's your right to feel that way and this thread is the perfect place to express that sentiment. But why waste everyone's time, including your own, trying to pretend that thought is rational and dressing it up with all kinds of silly reasons and "evidence"?

by Anonymousreply 231February 14, 2021 7:42 AM

STRAIGHT men have to prove themselves R226 is what you mean, btw. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many gay men living off their partners money. And yes, when you use lots of CAPS to emphasize your point and resort to name calling it makes you look like a screeching queen. And I notice you are moving the goalposts of your original post. You originally said women who marry wealthy men do so to wear flashy clothes now you are changing the subject to what is or is not socially acceptable behavior among straight and gay men.

by Anonymousreply 232February 14, 2021 7:44 AM

I'm not r211. and I'm not misogynistic, but even my women friends will say they hate most women

by Anonymousreply 233February 14, 2021 7:44 AM

Life for most Americans would have been better if there had been no Revolutionary War.

by Anonymousreply 234February 14, 2021 7:46 AM

Yes, r146, it's best you keep your absolutist, conspiracy theories to yourself.

Most everyone has both selfish and selfless sides — and many couples find harmony when one partner is more selfish and one partner is more giving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 14, 2021 7:47 AM

That's because your friends are like you R233

by Anonymousreply 236February 14, 2021 7:47 AM

r232

' It will always be socially acceptable for a young woman to say she is not going to have a career, that she is just going to marry well, I'm yet to hear a young STRAIGHT boy say the same. Men have to prove themselves.'

equates to 'STRAIGHT men have to prove themselves [R226] is what you mean, btw'

I emphasise with caps because you don't seem to get the point. Is English not your native tongue?

I'm not engaging with you anymore. You're insufferable and need to take reading comprehension classes.

by Anonymousreply 237February 14, 2021 7:49 AM

Having kids is not an accomplishment. In fact it traps you in the matrix of self-delusion and rips the motivation from you.

Straight men are idiots.

There's no difference between most world leaders and sleazy Hollywood movie producers.

by Anonymousreply 238February 14, 2021 7:49 AM

[quote] Women whose husbands are wealthy and don't have to work do so to show off their clothes and to cause trouble,

😂 And when they get home, do they pout and sit around eating bon bons?

by Anonymousreply 239February 14, 2021 7:53 AM

Trump was good on the economy but still an awful president.

by Anonymousreply 240February 14, 2021 7:55 AM

And again R237 I'm not the one who argued with your first post originally. You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you has reading comprehension issues when you are just a bad writer. It's best you don't engage in arguments you can't defend.

by Anonymousreply 241February 14, 2021 7:55 AM

I'm bisexual but can't see myself being with guys in old age. Two old guys fucking is gross to me. An old guy and a hot young girl is hotter. I think two old guys is more gross than an old straight couple. I'm talking about visual signs of aging. Not some 60 yr old who looks great for his age. I know it must stem from some deep rooted homophobia. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 242February 14, 2021 7:58 AM

“Gay culture” repulses or intentionally excludes the majority of gay men. And those who immerse themselves most deeply in that culture are the people who have most difficulty ageing.

by Anonymousreply 243February 14, 2021 7:58 AM

Most people are trash.

That should make me more forgiving of others' foibles, but it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 244February 14, 2021 8:00 AM

Even as a British Europhile, I believe that Brexit is based on a perfectly reasonable urge for self-governance. It may turn out to be economically ruinous (although I doubt it), but it is not fuelled by xenophobia, but by a mixture of nostalgia and self-interest in a world which currently seems to be chaotic.

The EU is also in many ways a rightwing organisation, and left-of-centre Brits are ridiculous in their unquestioning worship of it.

by Anonymousreply 245February 14, 2021 8:12 AM

R242 no “hot young girl” will want to fuck your saggy body without money on the nightstand.

Get over yourself already.

by Anonymousreply 246February 14, 2021 8:19 AM

Black Live Matter. Racism is a serious problem, and the treatment of black people by the police is generally appalling and frequently deadly. Police should be held accountable for their actions much more than they actually are.

However, we make ourselves ridiculous when we try to judge eminent men of previous centuries by the political standards of our own time, and trying to erase their names from public buildings and our public spaces is itself a form of whitewashing.

by Anonymousreply 247February 14, 2021 8:29 AM

Free speech is under attack from the Left, and it is the Left which will pay the biggest price for that.

by Anonymousreply 248February 14, 2021 8:35 AM

"Looting is reparations." - NOT

by Anonymousreply 249February 14, 2021 8:52 AM

R249 that’s why I live in Edina and not Minneapolis.

by Anonymousreply 250February 14, 2021 8:59 AM

Procreating is a privilege and not a right, and most crimes and social problems result from irresponsible breeding. Girls should be put on long-acting contraceptive implants upon reaching puberty until their graduation from high school. There should be a free abortion clinic in every neighborhood.

There are three environmental factors that primarily influence socio-economic status and success: growing up in a stable, two-parent home, having an internal locus of control, and prioritizing academic achievement. Individuals, families and cultural groups with these three characteristics will tend to be successful, those lacking them will not.

Justice is generally a zero sum game. We can choose either to protect the rights of offenders, or those of victims and the community as a whole. Not both.

by Anonymousreply 251February 14, 2021 9:06 AM

I 💜 men

I ❤️ women

by Anonymousreply 252February 14, 2021 9:27 AM

[quote]Community living for the mentally deranged just does not work.

Au contraire! It not only works, it provides endless and varied entertainment. See this and other DL threads for examples.

by Anonymousreply 253February 14, 2021 9:34 AM

Anyone who poses naked to bring attention to a cause or sport is a full-of-shit famewhore.

Men don't belong in women's sports.

There are too many fucking people. The world's population needs to be halved.

by Anonymousreply 254February 14, 2021 10:04 AM

I think I'm suffering from diversity fatigue. Not in real life, but in every ad, film or tv show.

I feel like I've been cancelled. Either that or I'm living in an alternate universe.

by Anonymousreply 255February 14, 2021 10:20 AM

I believe that most people who are unnerved by “diversity,” “reverse racism,” “cancel culture” or some other codeword are just reacting to being treated as equals rather than superiors.

by Anonymousreply 256February 14, 2021 10:28 AM

I don't think opening up the world to mass travel and migration was a good idea. It seems like things would be so much simpler if we just stayed in the countries we were born in, and left other nations to do their own thing. Multiculturalism is an experiment that has gone mostly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 257February 14, 2021 10:35 AM

The Japanese are not racist because they limit immigration. They had an unsustainable baby boom in the 1920's and 30's encouraged by a military dictatorship and have been living with the consequences ever since. The country made a tough decision to let their population decline so they could actually support their population on the arable they have. In the end it's a decision we will all have to make.

Defeating inflation in the 1980's by putting a stop to productivity gains in ordinary workers pay packets set a terrible precedent. Not only did it mean suppressing union power it also sent all those productivity gains for the last 40 years to the top 1% who in turn undermined our democratic institutions by buying legislation and PR with their unlimited wealth.

Where the fuck is MY "age of leisure"

Children who commit crimes are CHILDREN, they don't know what the fuck they are doing. Sure, administer punishment and keep them under close supervision, but let them have some chance at freedom and a normal life once they mature.

by Anonymousreply 258February 14, 2021 10:48 AM

Diversity and inclusion should be based on a per-capita model.

by Anonymousreply 259February 14, 2021 10:53 AM

The only people who should be allowed to have tattoos are Holocaust survivors, and they didn't ask for them! Nose rings are for livestock

by Anonymousreply 260February 14, 2021 11:00 AM

Nothing will change in the working class/poor black community until they address their own intraracial issues.

by Anonymousreply 261February 14, 2021 11:11 AM

I don’t feel any great respect for any billionaire who donates a fraction of their cash to charity. You are not a hero if you hoard billions in wealth until you are old, and then decide to give a little of it a way.

Similarly, Bono, and all those other vastly wealth celebs who like to lecture us normals about the evils of poverty/climate change/etc. can go fuck themselves. I’ll listen to them once they have donated all their excess wealth.

by Anonymousreply 262February 14, 2021 11:13 AM

R261 - this is a sad case. Contrary to popular belief the roots of imperialism and self hate are deeply ingrained.

by Anonymousreply 263February 14, 2021 11:13 AM

Twitter turns nice people into assholes.

by Anonymousreply 264February 14, 2021 11:47 AM

R263 Hearing “You’re owed” for generations is far more debilitating/self-defeating.

by Anonymousreply 265February 14, 2021 11:48 AM

Obama's weak foreign policy was a disaster, and the Democrats need to learn how to play dirty.

by Anonymousreply 266February 14, 2021 12:15 PM

@ R250 Oh look another a thread! //s

by Anonymousreply 267February 14, 2021 12:26 PM

many Midwest cities city councils are being taken over by wokesters and black activists ,esp. mine, and will fuck things up royally

by Anonymousreply 268February 14, 2021 12:28 PM

[quote]Nothing will change in the working class/poor black community until they address their own intraracial issues.

There’s as much chance of this happening as Islam becoming enlightened. It will never, ever, ever happen.

by Anonymousreply 269February 14, 2021 12:37 PM

Hopefully COVID puts an end to the official gay greeting of lean in .hug and kiss!

by Anonymousreply 270February 14, 2021 12:39 PM

Islam cannot and will not become "enlightened" because Islam is perfect. The Prophet said so. The Black community does not make that claim.

by Anonymousreply 271February 14, 2021 12:40 PM

I know these are personal beliefs that you are supposed to keep to yourself, but none of these make me hopeful that anything will ever be solved. I see a lot of blame, and a lot of generalizations, but no real desire to delve into why.

by Anonymousreply 272February 14, 2021 12:46 PM

[quote]Islam cannot and will not become "enlightened" because Islam is perfect. The Prophet said so.

Ah, I see. Lol. I don’t care one way or the other. I just wish Muslims would take their “perfection” and vanish.

by Anonymousreply 273February 14, 2021 12:46 PM

R140 & R147 -- R46 here. I think that I'd agree with you that nonprofits are poorly run but almost by design. Is profit, then, the sole motive of producing quality work? I don't know. I think that the problem rests in people going into a field for emotional reasons (many women in teaching, especially Special Ed, nursing, community centers, etc.) rather than having a skill that can be usefully applied. My job requires excellent public service, yet many with whom I work are not cut out for the job. As I said, worrying about staff members' feelings when our customers are rude, or ignorant, both, (or now) maskless is like full-time daycare for adults.

For the record, I am in charge of my nonprofit and I often wonder how far I could have gone in the private sector. I'm not alpha enough to be cutthroat and when I was young being out was not always a welcome addition to "the team." I think I do as much as I possibly can, but I often feel like I cannot excel because of the problems in my original post. Imagine coming into an organization that is 90% female staff and policies don't get enforced because "I'm scared of him" or "He smells terrible and I can't tell him that" or "She was rude to me first and I'm not in a very good mood today." But forget someone's birthday? All hell breaks loose.

by Anonymousreply 274February 14, 2021 12:49 PM

If 'woke culture' wasn't right about many things it wouldn't be so hated.

by Anonymousreply 275February 14, 2021 1:03 PM

R275 if that's true , what keep it to yourself?

by Anonymousreply 276February 14, 2021 1:04 PM

Biphobia is real.

by Anonymousreply 277February 14, 2021 1:05 PM

I believe people of all fitness levels and sizes should be ok with themselves and never ashamed. And yet I also don’t think being overweight is healthy or attractive. But I keep quiet about that 2nd part because it may not encourage people to lose weight or change habits by shaming them.

by Anonymousreply 278February 14, 2021 1:31 PM

We'd have been better off as a society if the slaves had been shipped back to Africa after slavery ended.

by Anonymousreply 279February 14, 2021 1:33 PM

I think the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 280February 14, 2021 1:34 PM

I’m sick of hearing about systemic racism in the US and how all of us white devils now need to pay for it. Bitch, I may be white but I am immigrated here 6 years ago. You’re not getting a fucking penny from me.

by Anonymousreply 281February 14, 2021 1:39 PM

Most people on this thread have low IQ

by Anonymousreply 282February 14, 2021 1:40 PM

There should be a licensing process to have children.

by Anonymousreply 283February 14, 2021 1:40 PM

R283 Hi China!

by Anonymousreply 284February 14, 2021 1:41 PM

Wow, today's sermon at the KKK rally must've been "Go forth and post on DataLounge!"

by Anonymousreply 285February 14, 2021 1:49 PM

I work in HR ( I know you hate me for that) In my experience there is a certain " employee base " that consistently seeks to abuse both FMLA and ADA regulations. They typically bring forward conditions related to "stress" and " anxiety" right after a new manager starts or a work process is changed. they do not agree with. This is the primary reason the US is losing its manufacturing and retail base. having to give time off or accommodate these "feeling issues" takes up a lot of time and expense. The FMLA and ADA regulations should re-vamped and rolled back to deal with only actual physical and medical conditions.

Also, there is a subset of the population who will always be underemployed or unemployable because of their own lack of emotional intelligence. We as a society should write them off like a bad debt and move on .

by Anonymousreply 286February 14, 2021 1:54 PM

Men with high voices (e.g. David Schwimmer/Ross on Friends) repulse me.

by Anonymousreply 287February 14, 2021 2:08 PM

White guys with Asian fetishes are sometimes closeted, but more often than not they are straight guys with atrocious personalities.

by Anonymousreply 288February 14, 2021 2:35 PM

R286 that was insightful (truly).

I am not at all surprised that our former president was acquitted.

America needs to start re-thinking its form of government and seek to change the way things are. If we don't we are going to see bullshit repeat itself over and over again.

The Constitution was written on paper by humans; therefore, very editable. I know we hold it sacrosanct and any suggestion to change it at its core is met with gasps. I think having a two-party system has worn itself out (as we've seen). More viable parties need to be formed and politics has got to stop being such a fucking circus and popularity contest. Politicians work for US, yet we do not hold them at all accountable for their actions.

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 289February 14, 2021 2:36 PM

I pretty much let it all hang out.

I know when to stfu, because that’s what smart people do, but people who I’m close to know the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 290February 14, 2021 2:37 PM

Reincarnation is real. We don't really end, we just get recycled.

by Anonymousreply 291February 14, 2021 2:40 PM

Vivian Vance was funnier than Lucille Ball.

by Anonymousreply 292February 14, 2021 2:41 PM

I'm normally a very rational person in my daily life, but I believe in ghosts. I've felt them in my life.

by Anonymousreply 293February 14, 2021 2:43 PM

I do not like Front Loading or HE type Washing Machines !!!! Give me back my AGITATOR Lady Kenmore that washed a load in 45 minutes and got the damn clothes clean with no lingering odor.

by Anonymousreply 294February 14, 2021 2:57 PM

r294 at our family cottage, we have a circa-1975 washer. (I forget the brand.) It's only been used about three months out of the year since 1975. And it gets clothes cleaner than any front-loader I've used.

by Anonymousreply 295February 14, 2021 3:00 PM

[quote] STRAIGHT men have to prove themselves

You're living in the past. Straight men no longer do that. Now, after an extended adolescence playing video games at home, they marry some woman who will do everything. Now, because of the push by men to put all burdens on women, women are dying earlier and getting sick faster.

by Anonymousreply 296February 14, 2021 3:02 PM

Everything manufactured in the last 40 years has been designed to fail, not to last. It doesn't serve companies to create a product that lasts 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 297February 14, 2021 3:03 PM

Weekends should be sacred and not expected i should work because you refuse to staff up. fuck you, i have a fucking life outside of work, even if it it is only drinking g & t's all fucking day. i make enough money for you and me both.

by Anonymousreply 298February 14, 2021 3:07 PM

R298 who is that directed at? Your bossy bottom?

by Anonymousreply 299February 14, 2021 3:09 PM

r299 my actual work. they want us to work 7 days a week.

by Anonymousreply 300February 14, 2021 3:11 PM

you are right — R298.

by Anonymousreply 301February 14, 2021 3:12 PM

R300 look for another job. It’s only going to get worse.

by Anonymousreply 302February 14, 2021 3:13 PM

r302 i've been advised to do that. i'm a bit niche in terms of loan processing so haven't done so yet. i make pretty good money for what i do, but i just am sick of being expected to work over the weekend. i know i should be grateful for having a job during covid but seriously, i am sick and tired of being expected to work every damn day of the week as well. i know, first world problems. but i just want a few days to myself without feeling guilty.

by Anonymousreply 303February 14, 2021 3:20 PM

Violent people don't ever get better. They will just focus their rage and violence towards another area or person/people. Medication is dependent upon them taking it voluntarily, which they don't really want to do, because violent rageful people enjoy insulting others, hurting others and losing their shit.

These people are the true subhuman living among us.

by Anonymousreply 304February 14, 2021 3:22 PM

If there were no consequences, far more people would commit murder (if only passively, if we had the ability to will people to die) to get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 305February 14, 2021 3:26 PM

r251, hormonal contraceptives cause nearly uncountable and sometimes fatal health problems for women and girls. Even non-hormonal birth control like copper implants and things have the potential to cause severe infections, puncture the uterus, etc. A more equitable solution would be to have every boy given a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 306February 14, 2021 3:27 PM

I am an atheist.

by Anonymousreply 307February 14, 2021 3:29 PM

[quote]Wow, today's sermon at the KKK rally must've been "Go forth and post on DataLounge!"

I think comments like this exhibit low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 308February 14, 2021 3:30 PM

agreed. hormonal contraception is not the way to go. it changes your biology and brain.

by Anonymousreply 309February 14, 2021 3:35 PM

Extraversion isn't the default state of mind (it's even in the Big Five). It became apparent during Covid lockdowns that there are more Introverts than societal pressure makes it seem.

by Anonymousreply 310February 14, 2021 3:36 PM

I'm born and raised practicing Catholic. I adore the ritual of the church. The vestments, the liturgy, the hymns, the art but I have absolutely no faith.

by Anonymousreply 311February 14, 2021 3:37 PM

African Americans are more racist than Anglo Americans, on the whole. They have reason to be, but current racism initiatives and dogmas fail to address that problem, entirely, and thus will not only not solve racism in America, but result in more white Americans becoming racists.

by Anonymousreply 312February 14, 2021 3:38 PM

Me too r311. And something about the ritual makes me nostalgic for my childhood and reminds me of my mother and grandmother. It allows me to remain close to them.

by Anonymousreply 313February 14, 2021 3:39 PM

Education departments at universities are ruining education.

by Anonymousreply 314February 14, 2021 3:39 PM

I’m a lapsed Catholic and I love it too, R311. But I haven’t been to church in decades, but I miss the smell, the candles, the art and architecture.

by Anonymousreply 315February 14, 2021 3:40 PM

[quote]white Americans becoming racists.

Just whites? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 316February 14, 2021 3:41 PM

I detest the law enforcement idolatry in the USA. All the cop sucking and bootlicking fascists kissing the ground of these overpaid racist fatties . They expect us to fall on our knees and wear sack cloth and ashes every time one of them falls off the stool at Dunkin Doughnuts. Garbage men have a more dangerous job.

by Anonymousreply 317February 14, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote]Everything manufactured in the last 40 years has been designed to fail, not to last. It doesn't serve companies to create a product that lasts 20 years.

It didn't used to be that way. I have an electric hand mixer from the 1960s that still works just fine.

by Anonymousreply 318February 14, 2021 3:47 PM

I love R150.

by Anonymousreply 319February 14, 2021 3:49 PM

I don't understand how American female politicians are given diva worship status, especially by us gays. Pop stars, fine, but politicians?

On the flip side, I don't understand how we're expected to consider guys like Tom Brady or Drew Brees "heroes" for throwing a football.

by Anonymousreply 320February 14, 2021 3:50 PM

“An old guy and a hot young girl is hotter.”

“Hot” for the old guy, repulsive fir the young girl.

by Anonymousreply 321February 14, 2021 3:53 PM

People with health conditions that are mostly a result of unhealthy lifestyle choices who make no effort to change their health habits or stay compliant with their meds/treatments should only be limited to conservative/palliative care if sick enough to be admitted to the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 322February 14, 2021 3:55 PM

People who are hiv pos are just reckless whores. Why should we care about them?

by Anonymousreply 323February 14, 2021 3:55 PM

The EU is trying to finish what Hitler started. It's funny how the same people who wanted England to give up its empire want them to stay locked into this.

by Anonymousreply 324February 14, 2021 4:00 PM

I am a white politically moderate eldergay I think Stacey Abrams would have been an immensely better choice for VP than Kamala Harris.

I think Kamala Harris was chosen to be more " palatable " to the conservative white populace primarily because she is multi- ethic ( not 100% black), married to a white guy, and has lighter skin tone. She was primarily selected for being photogenic.

I think Stacey Abrams has what it takes to be president one day. I hope to see that happen in my lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 325February 14, 2021 4:00 PM

[quote]I think Stacey Abrams has what it takes to be president one day. I hope to see that happen in my lifetime.

Oh lord.

by Anonymousreply 326February 14, 2021 4:06 PM

All men should be 8 inches and thick. Anything less is unsatisfactory!

by Anonymousreply 327February 14, 2021 4:20 PM

I am as open-minded as the next person, but certain fetishes (scat, hardcore BDSM) signal serious psychological issues.

by Anonymousreply 328February 14, 2021 4:24 PM

“I like being suspended upside down from my balls!” Oh, dear! Where on the bear did he touch you?”

by Anonymousreply 329February 14, 2021 4:31 PM

Everyone is a selfish asshole. Most of us are shamed into being “decent” humans by the societal standards of the time. Otherwise we are just a bunch of cunts. For reference, see 74 million cunts who recently voted.

by Anonymousreply 330February 14, 2021 4:34 PM

I hate stainless steel major appliances !!!! I wish they would offers the colors like in the 1960s and 1970s. I went to some open houses , all the remodeled kitchens are the same , white shaker cabinets , light colored granite countertop , and stainless steel appliances .

by Anonymousreply 331February 14, 2021 4:36 PM

Pete Davidson is hot.

by Anonymousreply 332February 14, 2021 5:19 PM

R146 = Shirley MacLaine

by Anonymousreply 333February 14, 2021 5:23 PM

After working at a large Canadian university, I have very little respect for academics and university administrators. The unearned sense of entitlement is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 334February 14, 2021 5:26 PM

R214, inferior to women? Not possible, especially not the vapid whores that are modern women

by Anonymousreply 335February 14, 2021 5:31 PM

The Ropers years were funnier than the Furley years on "Three's Company."

by Anonymousreply 336February 14, 2021 5:32 PM

r334 as an academic, I completely concur.

I think the profession attracts people with personality disorders, inflated egos, sociopathic tendencies, and/or autism spectrum disorders.

I also think many truly brilliant people leave academia before they get on the tenure track.

It's also rare to find a genuinely kind and generous scholar. (Most are kind insofar as it professionally benefits them.)

I once heard a professor say, "Academics are not equipped to deal with the read world."

by Anonymousreply 337February 14, 2021 5:33 PM

^^ real world, obviously

by Anonymousreply 338February 14, 2021 5:36 PM

Freudian Slip lol

by Anonymousreply 339February 14, 2021 5:38 PM

I'm a young "black" man. 33 years of age. I feel like every interaction I have with white people is awkward because there's so much that goes unsaid, so much that is being thought under the surface that doesn't get voiced. White people know damn well that black people are not on the same level as white people socioeconomically, but for some reason they always act like we're on the same playing field and like our lives are the same. Job interviews were/are especially awkward.

I don't hate white people (anymore). In some ways, they are like clueless children to me. I do dislike most women. Sorry, not sorry, but their natures are repulsive. Maybe this is just pretty white women who are overly entitled and lack empathy. Women of other races are more relatable/real.

by Anonymousreply 340February 14, 2021 5:42 PM

R17, true and not true. I would say that the people that live in ghettos do carry some of the fault for the way they carry themselves and treat each other and their communities. But they are also severely undereducated and beaten down by life to a high degree.

by Anonymousreply 341February 14, 2021 5:45 PM

R104 here, the homeless killer. Everybody unwad your panties. It's just something I think about, not something I'd actually do. I often wonder why serial killers don't use homeless encampments as their hunting grounds, though. Seem like fish in a barrel.

by Anonymousreply 342February 14, 2021 5:46 PM

R342 Because there’s usually a specific sexual component to the killings.

by Anonymousreply 343February 14, 2021 5:55 PM

R342 You're a fuckin psychopath. Let me ask you. Why just the homeless then? What about the mentally ill and the insane? What about the disabled? Certainly, they're up to no good either. We'd be better off. So, why not kill them too?

by Anonymousreply 344February 14, 2021 5:57 PM

I've never really thought about that, R344, you weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 345February 14, 2021 6:01 PM

R345 You wrote in your first post that you think about killing homeless people because no one would care and we'd be better off. So, why is killing your solution to their problem? No one deliberately wants to be homeless. And you fantasize about killing people who have it the worst in our society? I'm happy being a weirdo but you're a psychopath no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 346February 14, 2021 6:07 PM

Puerto Ricans are more often than not lazy, stupid baby factories who want nothing more than endless government handouts. Their culture is also very crude and low class. One of the worst things the US ever did was take that godforsaken shithole of an island as a territory.

by Anonymousreply 347February 14, 2021 6:10 PM

this statement is not true --"No one deliberately wants to be homeless." studies have shown long-term homeless cannot deal with living in a congregate or single living facility. The majority of the cases are people with significant mental issues like schizophrenia who are noncompliant with meds and present a danger to themselves or others.

by Anonymousreply 348February 14, 2021 6:15 PM

I really don't give a fuck about homeless people. They're an extreme nuisance.

by Anonymousreply 349February 14, 2021 6:19 PM

Interesting you say that, R347. While that describes all the Puerto Rican men I know (all of them), Puerto Rican women tend to be some of the hardest working, ambitious people I've ever met. Unfortunately, they tend to have zero self esteem and tend to pursue men who treat them like absolute shit.

by Anonymousreply 350February 14, 2021 6:19 PM

I agree with R350, and the men are killer in the bedroom too

by Anonymousreply 351February 14, 2021 6:20 PM

R348 I'm talking about people who had setbacks that caused them to be homeless. Not long-term homeless. I'm just pointing out that psychopath's fantasy of killing homeless people.

by Anonymousreply 352February 14, 2021 6:26 PM

R340, I'm genuinely curious as to "black" as opposed to black?

by Anonymousreply 353February 14, 2021 7:25 PM

The so-called elite is filled with people who are" "Educated beyond their intellect".

by Anonymousreply 354February 14, 2021 7:33 PM

Indian music sounds like cats fucking. I don't know how people can listen to that shit.

by Anonymousreply 355February 14, 2021 7:37 PM

Eh, shut up, R352. Go save them all if they mean that much to you. You're so easily trolled it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 356February 14, 2021 8:03 PM

[quote] Most people who call themselves educated know shit about shit…

Educated people would place it in a toilet, R144.

by Anonymousreply 357February 14, 2021 8:16 PM

I believe in love.

by Anonymousreply 358February 14, 2021 8:18 PM

Does saying it only on DL count as "keep[ing] it to yourself"?

I've written here many times that religion is the root of all evil, but would never say it to anyone other than my husband or best friend (both with whom I've had this discussion innumerable times). Religion ruins everything. There is nothing on this planet that hasn't been spoiled in one way or another by religious nuts. You cannot go an hour, let alone a day, and not hear something religious or religion-inspired. Our very language is peppered with religious inferences and meaning. Sadly, religion is as central to our lives as the Sun is to the solar system, just not a neatly organized... or worthy.

If it were up to me, I'd simply arrest and jail people as the emerge from churches, particularly the Catholics, who have turned a blind eye to the misdeeds of their clerics for millenia. I know it's the same for all religions, however. Everyone believes other faiths are the problem, just not their own (just look at the anti-Muslim comments in this thread).

The only people who understand this concept — atheists — are the only ones singled out as problems. Just because I don't fear an all-powerful but never-acting hypothetical man-in-sky does not mean I don't know the difference between right and wrong. It's ironic.

by Anonymousreply 359February 14, 2021 8:19 PM

R312 and R316 are correct, but limiting racism to only two groups. I see it in most nationalities. The Great American Melting Pot, it is not. It is more of a savory stew, with ingredients bitter to the taste. While immigration in the history of the United States has allowed us to grow and succeed, the everlasting aftertaste will always be the same.

by Anonymousreply 360February 14, 2021 8:21 PM

R312 Those sentiments are mentioned briefly in Isherwood's novella 'Single Man'.

(Isherwood knew Aldous Huxley who was genius anthropolgist)

by Anonymousreply 361February 14, 2021 8:30 PM

I believe this is a good thread because the posts are sensible and well-considered.

I believe 20% of the posts on DL overall are by hysterical, angry ratbags who don't think for a second before posting. I have to restrain myself from responding to their idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 362February 14, 2021 8:33 PM

Female bosses generally suck and are control freaks. They can’t think for themselves so recite and implement work rules like they are gospel. Don’t you dare try to bend any rule!

by Anonymousreply 363February 14, 2021 8:44 PM

I find religious people to be idiots

by Anonymousreply 364February 14, 2021 8:44 PM

White men get through life with bravado and privilege and don’t work particular hard.

by Anonymousreply 365February 14, 2021 8:45 PM

I believe children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.

by Anonymousreply 366February 14, 2021 8:47 PM

r203 / r206 is just Boris pushing his own, little delusions, as usual.

That's why Republicans won't win the White House again for at least 16 years. Derp Fuhrer and their own, neo-Nazi support have toxified all of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 14, 2021 8:59 PM

People who think the government usually makes good economies and believe a pathological liar who was born idle rich, bankrupted 6 corporations and turned to Russian mafia rackets to stay afloat before he inherited Obama's economy, then presided over a yearly decline in U.S. jobs, including 300,000 manufacturing jobs lost to a trade war in China that backfired, like all trade wars and more net job losses than any American president in history (4 million) are easy marks for conmen like Default Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 368February 14, 2021 9:25 PM

Datalounge is the only place where I've admitted that I didn't feel sorry for the Goys.

by Anonymousreply 369February 14, 2021 9:29 PM

There's no real difference between Democratic and Republican policies, not in any significant way that will impact your life in any huge way. The focus on politics in the US--as if one side is superior to the other--is idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 370February 14, 2021 9:32 PM

People who don’t wear masks and cry “medical condition” are selfish and should be fined.

by Anonymousreply 371February 14, 2021 9:35 PM

Asian people are godawful drivers.

by Anonymousreply 372February 14, 2021 9:39 PM

There is some kind of truth behind racial superiority. I don’t know how or how big, but it exits.

The governments in the developed countries are greedy and hypocrite. They don’t really care about human rights.

Muslims immigrants should be enforced by law to conform to the western values.

Gays, in general, are much more sex-obsessed than straights.

Trans are real, but non binary is an illness.

99% of gays have feminine characteristics with different degrees.

by Anonymousreply 373February 14, 2021 9:45 PM

For all our sins,I believe Catholics are smarter than Protestants AND atheists.

by Anonymousreply 374February 14, 2021 9:45 PM

I find ultra Orthodox Jews smelly and generally unkempt

by Anonymousreply 375February 14, 2021 9:47 PM

White guys look so great in their prime but really look awful when they grow older

by Anonymousreply 376February 14, 2021 9:48 PM

I look down on and pity minorities

by Anonymousreply 377February 14, 2021 9:49 PM

No, fat is never beautiful

by Anonymousreply 378February 14, 2021 9:49 PM

Asians really do look the same

by Anonymousreply 379February 14, 2021 9:50 PM

I don't? thing full deck with working

by Anonymousreply 380February 14, 2021 9:50 PM

I detest Fraus who use their “special needs” children as crutches. Every two seconds they bring up their retarded children as if they’re extra special.

Shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 381February 14, 2021 9:51 PM

American men are so fucking boring in bed with so many hang ups

by Anonymousreply 382February 14, 2021 9:52 PM

I didn’t come out of the closet until relatively late (late 20’s) because I though if even white gays can’t gain equality, then people must really really hate gays

by Anonymousreply 383February 14, 2021 9:53 PM

Pussy feels better than ass

by Anonymousreply 384February 14, 2021 9:54 PM

Prell was the best shampoo ever !!!!

I miss my Lilt Home Perm !!!!

I miss the original Oil of Olay beauty lotion

On hot Florida Days I wish I had my Bonnie Bell 10-06 Astringent

I miss my 1973 Buick Riviera Convertible !!!!!

I miss using Corn Huskers Lotion as a lubricant to administer Self Pleasure !!!!

I miss the 20 lb box Of Breeze Detergent with the free towel !!!

I wish I still had my Bendix Combination washer dryer

by Anonymousreply 385February 14, 2021 10:01 PM

I don't understand the military fetish most Americans have. People who join the military are not heroes. They are usually the dumbest of the dumb and join because it's their only option in life. Then, they get out and everyone is supposed to "honor them." For what? Helping America to kill people in meaningless wars?

by Anonymousreply 386February 14, 2021 10:03 PM

R385 No one under 60 knows what you are talking about. But that's ok , sounds like you had a full life.

by Anonymousreply 387February 14, 2021 10:07 PM

I remember Bonne Bell 10 0 6! Loved their toner.

by Anonymousreply 388February 14, 2021 10:08 PM

I won't date anyone who makes less than 150K a year. There's no damn reason a white adult man in America should make less than that.

by Anonymousreply 389February 14, 2021 10:09 PM

R388 It looked and smelled like gasoline to me !!!

by Anonymousreply 390February 14, 2021 10:10 PM

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 391February 14, 2021 10:12 PM

I am automatically suspicious when people use the word 'progressive'. I ask for their definition and they refuse to answer.

I am even more suspicious when people declare themselves to be 'on the right side of history'. They seem to think they can foretell the future.

by Anonymousreply 392February 14, 2021 10:14 PM

I think the COVID thing will end around 2022, but something worse and more lethal will be right behind it .

by Anonymousreply 393February 14, 2021 10:23 PM

Humans are generally trash. And many of us can include ourselves in that heap.

We are more selfish than ever. This pandemic made that abundantly clear. We rape this world with our selfishness and greed.

by Anonymousreply 394February 14, 2021 10:23 PM

I only slap faces viciously

by Anonymousreply 395February 14, 2021 10:24 PM

I'm much happier when I'm cheating and getting sex regularly from various people. What my partner doesn't know does not affect him at all.

by Anonymousreply 396February 14, 2021 10:32 PM

All skincare products are false claims

Dawn Dishwashing Detergent is the best

Expensive pet food is waste of money unless your pet had a chronic health condition

We should turn all the dead mall space into hostels for the homeless .

Morning TV News should rotate between anhors with differing ages, races , sexual orientation religions etc

Hollywood is full of Pedos

by Anonymousreply 397February 14, 2021 10:34 PM

I am scared of going outside.People are careless, stupid and too distracted (ie phones).

by Anonymousreply 398February 14, 2021 10:38 PM

The only black people Americans tolerate are white-adjacent blacks. Like Don Lemon.

All the nice white homes with "BLM" signs in their yards and windows don't even know more than a handful of black people in their lifetimes.

It's all a big crock of shit, the pretending to care.

by Anonymousreply 399February 14, 2021 11:10 PM

They are stealing my jello again !!!

by Anonymousreply 400February 14, 2021 11:14 PM

Mentally retarded people gross me out. I feel sorry for them and act kind towards them but I'm glad I don't have any in my family to take care of. I don't consider them special or a gift and I believe that parents of the mentally retarded secretly feel unlucky and burdened with them.

by Anonymousreply 401February 14, 2021 11:21 PM

I can't stand ghetto blacks.

by Anonymousreply 402February 14, 2021 11:22 PM

We cannot have frank and meaningful discussions because we all afraid to say our true feelings

...which is why we are on this board anonymously, posting the things we are afraid to say.

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook... none of these things allow us to have proper and reasonable dialogues with each other. We don't really communicate because we're all afraid to say what we truly feel because we will automatically be categorized - "racist!", "transphobic!", and be ganged up upon.

by Anonymousreply 403February 14, 2021 11:22 PM

Asians will take over the world in 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 404February 14, 2021 11:25 PM

I feel that Caitlyn Jenner was legit Trans and went through the transition process completely and over several years like this should happen.

by Anonymousreply 405February 14, 2021 11:26 PM

Men are monsters.

by Anonymousreply 406February 14, 2021 11:27 PM

Hollywood died when they started making movies solely for China. One of the reasons these comic book franchises will never end.

by Anonymousreply 407February 14, 2021 11:30 PM

Too many people mistake their opinion as fact, and the fact I share with them as opinion. Their egoistic dedication to writing their narrow-minded narrative and twisting what is apparent to everyone else into that narrative makes me not want to interact further with them.

by Anonymousreply 408February 14, 2021 11:35 PM

Like Janbot, r408!

by Anonymousreply 409February 14, 2021 11:38 PM

black people have won the genetic lottery in relation to aging. black don't crack is pretty true. they look pretty beautiful until they hit 68 or so.

by Anonymousreply 410February 14, 2021 11:43 PM

Critical thinking is that an all time low in this country. It could be that way elsewhere in the world but I only have my current situation as a frame of reference. Most people are average or below average they just think they’re smart.

by Anonymousreply 411February 15, 2021 1:12 AM

R405, he still has his dick. His 8 and 10 year old daughters had to install security cameras in their bedroom to catch him stealing their underwear (to jack off in), a fact he bragged about while accepting an award for being Brave & Stunning. If he’s your idea of True Trans, then we agree straight male autogynephilic fetishists have no business identifying as anything other than misogynist, homophobic, perverts who force others to non-consensually participate in their kink.

by Anonymousreply 412February 15, 2021 2:02 AM

I hate that phrase “Critical Thinking”.

by Anonymousreply 413February 15, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote] There is some kind of truth behind racial superiority. I don’t know how or how big, but it exits.

DLers ascribe way too much importance to their favorite and their most hated fellow posters. Nobody needs a fucking Janbot reference to understand r408's observation about humans in general.

by Anonymousreply 414February 15, 2021 2:15 AM

Pop stars are too destructive, especially female pop stars. They usually make terrible choices in spouses. Britney, Whitney, Ariana for example. This is also why I have respect for Madonna. She waited until the end of her career to self-destruct. But for 30 years she remained focused and didn't let men derail her momentum.

by Anonymousreply 415February 15, 2021 2:49 AM

I really hope r415 is 11 years old.

by Anonymousreply 416February 15, 2021 2:52 AM

11? or 111?

by Anonymousreply 417February 15, 2021 2:53 AM

The word "triggered" needs to be made extinct.

by Anonymousreply 418February 15, 2021 2:54 AM

The obsessions with Janet's Super Bowl and how Justin was the evil villain makes no sense to me. Painting Janet, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears as victims of misogyny just excuses their poor choices; choices that they had free agency to make.

by Anonymousreply 419February 15, 2021 2:56 AM

R419. Me either. I've never bothered to ask what he did because I figured I just didn't know the whole story and wasn't too worried about it. All I saw was a creepy white dude who tries to talk like a black teenage boy who exposed a perfectly nice fake tittleduring a performance. I wasn't offended it by it so I never got what the big deal was. It seemed like a planned stunt that I never imagine he would do unless she had agreed to it ahead of time. Guess I'm still missing a piece of the story.

by Anonymousreply 420February 15, 2021 3:29 AM

R369 = Jimmmaaaayy

by Anonymousreply 421February 15, 2021 3:31 AM

R385 Prell was way too intense! One whiff and instant migraine! prefer a mildly scented shampoo (Mary!)

But I DID like the vivid green of Prell.

by Anonymousreply 422February 15, 2021 3:35 AM

R420, yes, you’re missing all the misogyny of how he hung all these women out to dry and villainized them and lied about them and society happily went along with his narratives because the general public and the media in particular would always rather be on the side of a male scumbag than any woman he has harmed. See: why does it take 30+ rape accusations for people to believe a man might be a rapist?

by Anonymousreply 423February 15, 2021 3:44 AM

r419 he wasn't the villain because it happened, it was just another eye-rolling incident of a white man getting a free pass. Remember, he tore the top off. They only had one time to practice with the new wardrobe the night off right before the show. I believe it really was a mistake. Somehow, he got a complete pass while Janet was blamed despite Justin ripping her clothes. Instead of defending the truth, not so much Janet, he just shrugs his shoulders and moves on without a single career hit. Meanwhile, Janet never recovered.

How you all fail to see the bigger social message of that moment is beyond me. It's not about the damn nipple, it's the fact that two artists and their team agreed to a performance idea. It fails, and the black woman is thrown under the bus for revealing a baby part because a white man tore off her clothes. There are rarely dumb people on DL, so try to view it from the perspective of a woman, person or color, or just someone that is sick of the boys club for straight white men that give us passes that sometimes leads celebrity assholes to the White House. That crap is all conected.

by Anonymousreply 424February 15, 2021 3:46 AM

^night of. Not night off.

by Anonymousreply 425February 15, 2021 3:46 AM

One more typo, damn. Body party, not baby, lol

by Anonymousreply 426February 15, 2021 3:47 AM

Republicans are always on the wrong side of history. I don't understand why Reagan is so worshipped in the party either. He cut CDC funding just as AIDS was exploding.

He also closed down all the mental hospitals, which led to a huge homeless problem in his own state which has only escalated with time. The GOP is loathsome. Everytime one serves as potus, a Democrat has to clean up the mess.

Why are blacks the only minority to be routinely brutalized by cops? Why are Hispanics and Asians not targeted by LE?

Reality TV was the beginning of the end of American society.

by Anonymousreply 427February 15, 2021 3:52 AM

I thought the Janet Jackson nipple thing was planned? Didn’t she have on some kind of decoration on it?

by Anonymousreply 428February 15, 2021 4:06 AM

The craziest thing about the Janet-Justin nipple thing is really his outfit - it’s so baggy and awful, like what a kid with no fashion sense would wear to junior high. Didn’t he have a stylist?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429February 15, 2021 4:11 AM

r427 blacks have been brutalized by cops since the creation of the police force. Police forces were originally created to catch and monitor slaves, catch runaway slaves, and monitor freed-blacks.

The government even initiated programs to depress black communities at the request of southern Democratic Senator Chairmen. The New Deal was a prime example when FDR made a compromise to largely exclude blacks from many of the economic growth portions of the New Deal. This is when white America (which started to include Italians, Irish and Jews) prospered while black suffered. Blacks weren't even considered under the rights of many unions. They were there to help their white members first.

Even after the Civil War, many black people or their widows were owed a war pension, worth billions in today's dollars. The Fed created a savings bank for these former slaves or free-men and widows to deposit their money. White southern banks would not deal with former slaves. The bank managers ran up massive debts against the unregulated bank and speculated in railroad stocks. The banks became insolvent and all the money was lost. The Fed didn't reimburse them. Just left them out in the cold. This precedes a number of failures in black banks which were set up to fail since they too weren't able to enter into the larger capital markets. Leaving them to flounder in the un-natural black capital sub-market basically created in America. It's as if we have or had a caste system. Blank banks were also routinely set up to fail, causing black wealth to disappear.

White banks forced black people to accept business loans at very high-interest rates compared to whites hurting profitability. Black real estate was continually depreciated making borrowing instantly underwater. Once a well-off black family moved to a new neighborhood in or near white people, white flight would occur and the value of their home would dramatically fall. This didn't happen to the same extent with Jews, the Irish, or even Italians. Imagine losing 40-50% of your home value right after you move into a neighborhood and you still owe the bank for the original price of the loan.

There was an intentional movement by the government to discredit and harm black Americans. It limited the amount of wealth that could be passed down from one generation to another generation. This lead to a poverty cycle along with drugs in some areas. Hence an increase in police engagement. Also, being called scary and compared to animals and monsters has an effect. Even an Ivy League, classy, mother, and wife such as Michelle Obama gets referred to as an ape or a man all the time. It's sickening and feeds into a lot of bullshit in America.

by Anonymousreply 430February 15, 2021 4:16 AM

Obese people should be locked in hospitals and starved just like how extremely underweight people are locked up and forced to eat. Celebs who only adopt children from poor countries are creepy. Adults who are "friends" with their parents are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 431February 15, 2021 4:34 AM

The Clinton body count is real.

by Anonymousreply 432February 15, 2021 4:44 AM

R432 Then why is Dump still alive?

by Anonymousreply 433February 15, 2021 4:48 AM

[quote][R432] Then why is Dump still alive?

Quid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 434February 15, 2021 4:51 AM

R396, your partner knows. He's just over your narcissistic self.

by Anonymousreply 435February 15, 2021 5:00 AM

It is imperative that the Chinese stop eating everything with a pulse or they're going to cause the end of the world.

by Anonymousreply 436February 15, 2021 5:02 AM

The Chinese are so poor, they will eat what they can. I guess you've never starved, r436. You would eat rats, bats, dogs etc. Too many people.

by Anonymousreply 437February 15, 2021 5:04 AM

Healthcare workers and law enforcement officers are overpraised and companies need to stop giving them free food, free non-food items, and discounts

by Anonymousreply 438February 15, 2021 5:08 AM

Adults should be able to fight kids aged 15 and up

by Anonymousreply 439February 15, 2021 5:08 AM

r437 the Chinese are not starving in the wet markets in the cities. Fuck off with your bleeding heart horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 440February 15, 2021 5:15 AM

Pussy feels better than ass

R184, sacrilege, you know that's homophobic. Whose loose asses are you fucking? Why are you fucking pussy?

by Anonymousreply 441February 15, 2021 5:40 AM

Most gay men deserve the abuse and conjecture thrown at them. If they didn't sexualise everything and behave like screaming queens, people would leave them alone

by Anonymousreply 442February 15, 2021 6:06 AM

r442 we don't want to be alone which is why we lash out. Sex is one of the most consistent ways many of us received physical connections with other men. Most gay boys spent their youth dreaming of finding a boyfriend that may turn into a husband. For various reasons that does not happen for most of us before we reach the dreaded age of 40. So we become bitter and resentful as our dreams fade and reality sets in that due to our sexuality and collective trauma many of us will spend most of our adult lives alone.

But sex, sex is easy especially when your a young gayling that doesn't know any better. For some guys (certain race, disability, fat, ugly) sex is all they ever really get. The gay community is a lesson in collective trauma. I don't condone the drama, but I feel their anger especially after another lonely Valentine's Day on my couch.

by Anonymousreply 443February 15, 2021 6:15 AM

R78, Western media say plenty about it, actually. They’re desperate to make mass migration seem normal, so they bitch and moan about Asian countries refusing to open up to hordes of people.

by Anonymousreply 444February 15, 2021 6:38 AM

We’re stuck with a certain segment of the population being a perpetual burden on society: it’s like we’re saddled with irrational, dysfunctional, difficult children we didn’t choose to have.

We’re stuck with their endless complaining, and the violence and chaos they produce. They say everything is “so exhausting” and they’re “so tired” of being “persecuted”, but in reality they’re the exhausting ones.

by Anonymousreply 445February 15, 2021 6:44 AM

Pussy feels good but barebacking a dude’s butthole is divine. I couldn’t believe it when I first did it. And I wasn’t even that into the guy—he was kind of queeny, and it was in the shower at my gym. It just felt amazing.

I was with a girl for 5 years, and her vagina was tight, and her boobs and entire body were amazing, but I definitely did not experience the intense pleasure I did fucking men’s asses after she and I broke up.

by Anonymousreply 446February 15, 2021 6:48 AM

Those that believe in God are stupid.

Religion is, and has always been, a curse on the Earth.

Organized religion should be banned.

If not banned, all religious organizations should be heavily taxed.

Most of the people that are, or wish to be on the police force, are mentally ill and/or incapable of performing their jobs with the necessary intelligence and fairness that is necessary for doing the job with competence.

Men that become alcoholics later in life do so because it provides a handy excuse for why they are no longer able to perform, much less get it up. Many men are incapable of accepting the fact that they lose their sexual competency as they age, and booze softens the blow -- and softens other things too.

Most women have irritating speaking voices.

Men between the ages of 17-30 should be sent to remote, peaceful farms with no machinery to drive or break, no partners to beat, no politics so as not to start wars, and with all the free sex they could ever want. Then once they have the crazy shit out of their systems they can return to the general population, but with the promise of never killing others, never starting fights, and staying completely out of politics. They should be forever supplied with all the sex they could ever desire. Do this and the world would be a much better, more peaceful place for all.

by Anonymousreply 447February 15, 2021 6:57 AM

447 here. One more thing. I believe we are the result of space aliens that mated with apes. Maybe we are some jr. high space alien kid's science project.

by Anonymousreply 448February 15, 2021 7:04 AM

One of the most caustic, unproductive and corrosive emotions is loneliness.

I once sat in a roomful of hundreds of men recovering from crystal meth addiction and suddenly a lightbulb went off that these men had no idea how to connect to each other- aside from sex or drugs and really didn’t want to- which was why they struggled so much.

As gay men, we should find more ways of connecting with each other rather than chasing dick.

by Anonymousreply 449February 15, 2021 9:54 AM

r449 i agree but most gay men are so shallow they cannot be friends with another gay man they're not attracted to

by Anonymousreply 450February 15, 2021 9:59 AM

r447, you're mandating sexual slavery for the women who would be forced to provide "all the sex they want". That's definitely not peaceful for the women.

How about this, instead, since straight men are responsible for every societal harm since the dawn of civilization, we figure out what the gay genes are and just eliminate straight men from the species?

by Anonymousreply 451February 15, 2021 10:14 AM

The rise of individualism/exceptionalism - self-authorisation to "do your own thing", "if it feels good, do it" in the 1960s is the cause of the declining state of US society today.

by Anonymousreply 452February 15, 2021 10:50 AM

R274 I work for a national nonprofit that almost went under this year (sssh!), a result of Covid combined with the incompetent handling of it’s finances for the past 15 years. Shockingly unqualified leadership keeps falling into the top ranks. Yikes, maybe we’ll still be around in two years.

by Anonymousreply 453February 15, 2021 10:51 AM

The dogma of 'love your parents' is so deeply ingrained that many people don't allow themselves to even feel their pain no less opt out of a toxic relationship with an abusive parent even if and when it makes them sick. Moving on is healthy.

by Anonymousreply 454February 15, 2021 10:56 AM

[quote] [bold] self-authorisation [/bold] to "do your own thing", "if it feels good, do it" in the 1960s is the cause of the declining state of US society today.

You're not in the U.S. and are clearly no expert on sociocultural changes, since you're just parroting old rightwing tropes.

by Anonymousreply 455February 15, 2021 11:00 AM

R447 is right in that most women have annoying speaking voices.

by Anonymousreply 456February 15, 2021 11:25 AM

You are correct, R455, I am not currently in the US. But I did live there for quite awhile - my dad had an international career and we lived in many countries - and I remember a saner, safer US.

by Anonymousreply 457February 15, 2021 11:27 AM

I love how the racism of their ancestors has come back to bite them in the ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458February 15, 2021 11:39 AM

And here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459February 15, 2021 11:39 AM

Come on, R253, give us a little hint.

by Anonymousreply 460February 15, 2021 11:40 AM

Most white people look down on minorities. They only say they’re woke to feel good about themselves

by Anonymousreply 461February 15, 2021 12:40 PM

People who fetishize their pets are disappointed bitter misanthropes.

by Anonymousreply 462February 15, 2021 12:48 PM

Pussies are gross

by Anonymousreply 463February 15, 2021 1:18 PM

R399, do you live in my neighborhood? I think the exact same thing every day when I go for my walk and see these signs.

[quote]All the nice white homes with "BLM" signs in their yards and windows don't even know more than a handful of black people in their lifetimes.

by Anonymousreply 464February 15, 2021 1:33 PM

Men are (overall) better beings than women.

by Anonymousreply 465February 15, 2021 4:12 PM

R465, GAY men are. Straight men? LOL, no.

by Anonymousreply 466February 15, 2021 4:20 PM

By the time I had 3 or 4 boyfriends, I realized that what turned me on was not good for me. The ones who would be good never gave me a rise. I’m too old to even want a relationship now. But if it ever happened, it would turn out bad and I’d probably be homeless within a few months.

by Anonymousreply 467February 15, 2021 6:57 PM

That most gay men are selfish, catty, and lack the self-control to be loyal to anyone(hence all the open relationships)and are usually not even worth getting to know.

by Anonymousreply 468February 15, 2021 9:06 PM

Americans are the most grotesque looking people on the planet. Morbidly obesse troglodytes covered in tattoos. Beards down to their distended stomachs. Waddling in their absurd man-baby outfits and day glow dyed hair. As ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. Morlocks. And that's just the women.

by Anonymousreply 469February 15, 2021 10:48 PM

I think pregnant women look disgusting. I can't stand children.

by Anonymousreply 470February 15, 2021 10:57 PM

That’s interesting, R469. I lived in Germany and came to believe most European men look inbred. Americans can often be overweight, but a lot or Europeans completely redefine what it means to be truly ugly. Sometimes I would walk the streets and feel like I was at a freak show.

by Anonymousreply 471February 15, 2021 11:52 PM

Same R471. The beautiful ones are beautiful but the ugly ones want to make me run and hide in a dark room. And the thing is, they aren't even grossly overweight or tattoo ridden like americans, like you said they are just weird and inbred looking. They look... off.

by Anonymousreply 472February 16, 2021 12:34 AM

[quote] they aren't even grossly overweight or tattoo ridden like americans, like you said they are just weird and inbred looking. They look... off.

I've noticed this too among Europeans. When they're gorgeous they're GORGEOUS but most of them have that "off" inbred look. Particularly the English and Germans.

Many Dutch look retarded.

by Anonymousreply 473February 16, 2021 12:53 AM

I wish I could find someone to give me a good prostate massage

by Anonymousreply 474February 16, 2021 1:21 AM

Americans rate themselves as the most beautiful people in the world.

We all think we have movie star looks

by Anonymousreply 475February 16, 2021 1:27 AM

R469, if you dislike the women’s beards that much, how do you feel about the men’s?

by Anonymousreply 476February 16, 2021 1:32 AM

I agree with R471. In France, a lot of the young men look like they are devitalised - balding or thinning hair, narrow chests, a fair bit of wrinkles, thin arms and legs, and often an incipient pot belly.

by Anonymousreply 477February 16, 2021 5:42 AM

I remember the first time I went to London, thinking I would see tons of guys who looked like 90s-era Jude Law and Hugh Grant.

Hahahaha! No way!

I was taken aback at how homely so many Englishmen are. The Jude Law and the Hugh Grant types you would occasionally see were the exception, not the norm. Not by a country mile.

by Anonymousreply 478February 16, 2021 5:52 AM

I'm afraid of becoming like a lot of people in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 479February 16, 2021 5:57 AM

Don't worry r479 you'll always be fucking perfect.

by Anonymousreply 480February 16, 2021 6:07 AM

that someday I'll have lots of money, but no one with whom to share it.

by Anonymousreply 481February 16, 2021 6:12 AM

What's the old saying? Hell is other people.

by Anonymousreply 482February 16, 2021 6:12 AM

“Libertarians” are Republicans too ashamed to admit it.

“Independents” are Republicans too ashamed to admit it.

“Undecideds” are Republicans too ashamed to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 483February 16, 2021 7:15 AM

Italians do not look inbred. They have beautiful skin (no acne), glossy dark hair, nice teeth. They are exceptionally clean as well. Sadly many hit the wall hard in their 40s, losing their hair and getting fat, though never obese.

by Anonymousreply 484February 16, 2021 7:32 AM

I agree with R462, even though I am among the worst at fetishizing my pets (cats only, never dogs or rabbits).

by Anonymousreply 485February 16, 2021 7:36 AM

I'll also add that I think breastfeeding in public is offensive and should be discouraged.

by Anonymousreply 486February 16, 2021 9:18 AM

I think that if you REALLY follow Christianity, meaning the teachings and examples of Jesus, you will be on the right track. It's the right way to behave. Please note that I don't think most Christians really understand Jesus at all.

I don't know if I believe in God though.

by Anonymousreply 487February 16, 2021 6:15 PM

Okay, but there is nothing in Christianity that you can’t find elsewhere without the magical thinking. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 488February 16, 2021 6:18 PM

I don’t see us holding control of Congress. Everyone acts like Georgia was some big blow out. If Kelly Loeffler can get almost 50% of the vote, imagine a half way decent candidate.

by Anonymousreply 489February 16, 2021 11:46 PM

As someone who worked at a non profit, I’m so fucking sick and tired of hearing about the tireless sacrifice of frontline workers, And I second the opinion that most people in senior leadership have serious mental health problems. My old boss has never had any of his reports last even a year.

by Anonymousreply 490February 16, 2021 11:52 PM

How American queens here talk about “inbred” and “fugly” when they have entire STATES filled with the people in the pic below, is baffling.

Must be all that “our country is great, flag, eagle, freedom, bombs” bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491February 16, 2021 11:57 PM

[quote] The Jude Law and the Hugh Grant types you would occasionally see were the exception, not the norm. Not by a country mile.

True anywhere. Most people walking down the street in any country do not look like movie stars.

by Anonymousreply 492February 17, 2021 3:52 AM

Straight men have no interest in women whatsoever. They often don't even know their wife's date of birth, let alone their hobbies and interests. They're viewed, at best, as incomplete people, and at worst, as objects.

Women know this yet tolerate it because they're weirdly obsessed with their menfolk and any kind of attention from them is a win. This is simultaneously hilarious and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 493February 17, 2021 4:09 PM

My father was not a good husband, but he always remembered my mother’s birthday and their anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 494February 17, 2021 6:47 PM

Trans is ridiculous. We used to try to convince people to accept and love themselves. Now that's all out the window. Change yourself! Get plastic surgery! Be someone else!

So weird. When I was younger and relentlessly picked on, I guess I wanted to be a great beauty. But it turned out that I wanted people to like me for me, for who I was, and eventually that happened.

What are we doing?

by Anonymousreply 495February 17, 2021 7:04 PM

R483 Most women will take in any POS who will look at them twice.

by Anonymousreply 496February 17, 2021 7:08 PM

it always makes me laugh when people complain about immigrants. Every one of us that is not native American is of immigrant Ancestry. even the native Americans came here from someplace else 1000s of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 497February 17, 2021 9:03 PM

[quote]Most women will take in any POS who will look at them twice.

Just look at all the true crime shows like Dateline, 48 Hours, the Discover ID Channel, etc. It's amazing how many decent women get together with crazy scumbag guys.

by Anonymousreply 498February 18, 2021 1:27 AM

I think Ida Morgenstern secretly hid a space laser in her Bronx apartment!!!

by Anonymousreply 499February 18, 2021 2:57 AM

I'm a liberal but I think things are falling apart. No one seems to care about decency at all anymore. No one has any self control. It's fine to be a woman who doesn't want to get married and does want to have children, but some people should get married and stay married. And young girls should NOT be having kids and giving them crazy names. These girls just try to make up the most un-normal name possible. It's fine to not worry about your looks, but no one seems to care at all anymore. They just get fat and put their hair up in top ponytails and what ev. Outfits in magazines don't go together and look like yuck. Then the other side is everyone with nose jobs and breast implants and hair and makeup that looks like the Kardashians. (But that's just on tv. Everyone in real life is fat and messy.) Every other gal has pink or blue or green in her hair and thinks she's cool. Trans people are just lost or attention seekers and I'm afraid they're going to mess things up for everybody else. Tatoos are like different color hair, every other person has them. Messy beards are totally disgusting. Just shave! Women should shave their armpits and legs, men should shave their faces. Have some self respect! Finally, potheads are happy but they're just going to get high all the time and not work, just play video games I guess. Doesn't anyone just want to be normal?

by Anonymousreply 500February 18, 2021 3:07 AM

And you kids get off of my lawn!

by Anonymousreply 501February 18, 2021 3:18 AM

I am torn between my better understanding of many issues (racism, environment, in particular), my apparently inherent and powerful selfishness and my utter disdain for most of the obnoxious louts leading the charge on these issues.

Having worked along side politics for six months in the pandemic I am disgusted - truly disgusted - by politicians and - more - their staff. What a fucking way to spend a career. What fucking disorders on top of it.

The internet has destroyed any hope we had of social cohesion. This one I truly keep to myself because I have no desire to bring anybody down: I am grateful I am gay because I am of a generation when having kids didn't seem possible - and I am grateful as I see the world imploding that I do not have kids. I don't think things will get better. I don't know what worse looks like, but I don't want to see it and don't wish it for any of my descendants (had I had some.)

by Anonymousreply 502February 18, 2021 3:19 AM

But why should women shave their legs and pits? If anyone should shave it's men, they have way more body hair and BO that gets trapped in the body hair

by Anonymousreply 503February 18, 2021 3:27 AM

Hairy women are disgusting.

Men should NOT shave because they’re adult men and we NEED that stink.

by Anonymousreply 504February 18, 2021 3:39 AM

I completely agree, R502. I feel so bad for my niece and nephews. They will never have the life we did. You hit the nail on the head regarding seeing societal acceptance of gay people having kids. I never thought I'd see that, so maybe we're wrong and their kids will figure out their futures and make them better.

by Anonymousreply 505February 18, 2021 3:45 AM

The universe is expanding into the future. I keep it to myself because I don't want to spend time explaining it.

by Anonymousreply 506February 18, 2021 3:47 AM

Most people in intellectual and STEM areas are often unbalanced and arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 507February 18, 2021 5:06 AM

It's amazing how many women will allow men to treat them like complete shit.

by Anonymousreply 508February 18, 2021 5:21 AM

R469 Brits are the ugliest breed on the planet. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 509February 18, 2021 8:47 AM

I really dislike my all-American look despite being considered handsome and wish I could be svelte and lean and not look like a cunt in Italian suits like a lot of the IT professionals I see every day in Romania. Least not gain weight from breathing.

by Anonymousreply 510February 18, 2021 8:57 AM

Oh lord… living in Romania must be something else, R510

by Anonymousreply 511February 18, 2021 9:03 AM

Lots of straight women who support gay men or even say they find two men together "hot" is only because mass media has consistently shown only the handsomest, the most talented, or the most simpatico. Witness the popularity of "Bohemian Rhapsody"...yeah, 99% of humans can't sing like that. Also, they see gay men a lot at the gym where they are in shape. I honestly don't think any have been to a gayborhood to see normal gay men....we age, we can be ugly, beautiful, short, tall, fat, skinny just like everyone else. Obviously, nobody is gonna put average Joe Gay on TV.

by Anonymousreply 512February 18, 2021 9:03 AM

Modern Family shows a very average gay couple. Womem surely do not think they are hot. But overall, you are right, R512.

by Anonymousreply 513February 18, 2021 9:10 AM

All HR people are evil Cunts. Both the straight women and gay men that I have crossed paths with.

It's like one of those jobs that pays well without any skills except for being an ass hole that will like and turn on you without a second thought. It's not an honorable job. Business did just fine for hundreds of years without HR. In fact the newest trend is to higher an online outside companies instead of in house HR full time positions. Im all for that. It's a field ripe for change. Boomer relic of the past.

Dose any little kid say "when I grow up mommy I want to be an HR Director".

by Anonymousreply 514February 18, 2021 10:46 AM

I feel like secretly, I can spot someone who a bit more intelligent than the rest of the crowd. Sort of like gaydar, we both get it without saying a word to each other.

by Anonymousreply 515February 18, 2021 10:53 AM

[quote] Every one of us that is not native American is of immigrant Ancestry. even the native Americans came here from someplace else 1000s of years ago

You stupid nitwit, Native Americans came here over 10,000 years ago, they were not immigrating into an exiting society, they were the fist to populate the land. By your logic, the first humans in Africa were immigrants because the monkeys were there first.

by Anonymousreply 516February 18, 2021 11:03 AM

I do not believe in reparations for wrongs committed two centuries ago. I also feel no personal responsibility. Though white, my forebears also faced persecution when they arrived and have neither requested nor received any special treatment and certainly not reparations.

by Anonymousreply 517February 18, 2021 11:10 AM

People who claim they didn't do anything don't understand that you don't bitch at cops or fight them when they attempt to arrest you.

You contact a lawyer afterward and just deal with it silently like you're supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 518February 18, 2021 12:21 PM

Evil alien is teaching the elite how to control us!

by Anonymousreply 519February 18, 2021 12:24 PM

I'm very supportive of feminism and am pro-choice. I don't think anyone should be forced to have a life they don't want to have.

But I think so many of the problems we have today are because mothers were not in the home from the 70s on.

by Anonymousreply 520February 18, 2021 1:21 PM

R520 I agree...mostly.

I think in the last few decades, raising children was something done in one's spare time. Parents (both, fathers and mothers) were focusing on their careers that children were being raised by TV. Then to overcompensate for their absence, parents just caved in to whatever the little brats wanted...just to keep them quiet.

I think the women's movement, ultimately, made women feel worse about themselves than before. If you weren't being a super-career woman, super-mom and super-whatever else you just weren't living up to "all that we fought for." That's a lot of pressure coming from your own peers.

by Anonymousreply 521February 18, 2021 1:28 PM

Parents became so overworked and so divided with divorce, and children's lives were scheduled almost like a DVR.

Or overscheduled for the parents' sake.

No wonder so many kids have anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 522February 18, 2021 1:33 PM

Is this Datalounge or a Southern Baptist Church Meeting?

by Anonymousreply 523February 18, 2021 1:38 PM

Yeast donuts are superior to cake donuts.

by Anonymousreply 524February 18, 2021 2:19 PM

I'm not going to keep this to myself - I am thrilled that Limbaugh is dead and I'll shout that to the world. My only regret is that he is no longer in any pain.

by Anonymousreply 525February 18, 2021 6:46 PM

When men do 50% of the work of parenting, it’s quite possible for both parents to have careers. But it’s rare for a man to do 50% of the work of parenting (this includes cooking, cleaning, shopping, appointments, social commitments, etc.)

At the opposite extreme, you see a lot of young women consciously going the broodmare route, something I would have found unthinkable 30 years ago.

They have 3 kids in quick succession, then one every 5 years or so just as the youngest starts kindergarten. That way, they don’t have to get a job (not that they could after being out of the labor force for 15-20 years, changing diapers.)

The boomers had 1-2 kids somewhat automatically because it was expected. GenX often didn’t want kids at all, or insisted that men help out. Younger generations see women trying to turn a uterus into a career. It’s gross.

by Anonymousreply 526February 18, 2021 7:03 PM

Women who stay at home with their kids all have severe cases of arrested development— even the ones who worked before having kids. You can’t have any kind of an adult conversation with them. I don’t know how men can stand to be around them or fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 527February 18, 2021 7:40 PM

I really don't like when married gay men use the term "husband".

by Anonymousreply 528February 18, 2021 7:54 PM

I prefer the term "fuckhole."

by Anonymousreply 529February 18, 2021 7:57 PM

The working world is hell. Stay-at-home mothers are smart to avoid it through strategically spaced births.

by Anonymousreply 530February 18, 2021 8:34 PM

r517, gently suggesting that you really have little to no idea what people in your family did or didn't do nor what benefits/breaks they may have received. You were not there and everyone lies/exaggerates about their family and personal history. Especially at a time when it was so easy to do so. Stories that are passed on are rarely fact-checked, even when possible.

"My family treated their slaves like family!" is practically a cliché. As one common, Americana example.

by Anonymousreply 531February 18, 2021 8:47 PM

If r517's forbears were Irish he has a point. The Irish were treated worse than blacks.

by Anonymousreply 532February 18, 2021 10:44 PM

Really R532?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533February 18, 2021 11:02 PM

In some areas they were r533.

by Anonymousreply 534February 18, 2021 11:04 PM

Blacks always have their hands out. "Gimme gimme gimme." This is why nobody respects them.

by Anonymousreply 535February 18, 2021 11:11 PM

So friendly R534

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536February 18, 2021 11:13 PM

Everyone is racist. And it isn't a bad thing. I'm a leftist, not a bad thing. I'm a homo. Not a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 537February 18, 2021 11:46 PM

Along those lines, R537, I also don’t think anti-racism efforts are going to cause people to not be racist. What reduces racism, somewhat, is getting to know people of various ethnic/racial backgrounds. But even then, you’ll find that some stereotypes are true and in some cases the racism will be reinforced.

No one is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 538February 19, 2021 12:00 AM

[quote] But even then, you’ll find that some stereotypes are true and in some cases the racism will be reinforced.

If you've ever lived in an "ethnic" neighborhood this is very true.

by Anonymousreply 539February 19, 2021 12:09 AM

Even though I try to be empathetic and accepting of trans people them being included under the umbrella of the LGBT community doesn't seem right since gender(even a chosen gender)is not a sexual orientation, they should have equal rights, just not by using the gay and lesbian community.

by Anonymousreply 540February 19, 2021 12:11 AM

Twenty percent of straight men have raped someone.

Twenty percent of straight men have not raped someone, but they know of someone close to them, a relative or friend or coworker, who did rape someone and they have not expressed any objection or criticism.

by Anonymousreply 541February 19, 2021 3:28 AM

That disturbingly seems true to me R540

by Anonymousreply 542February 19, 2021 3:35 AM

r541*

by Anonymousreply 543February 19, 2021 3:35 AM

Biden is senile

by Anonymousreply 544February 19, 2021 5:47 PM

I don’t get the appeal of Pete and Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 545February 19, 2021 6:01 PM

R502, my dad died during the Obama administration. When Trump was elected, I thought, thank God he didn’t live to see this.

As things got worse, I said to myself many times, thank God I never had kids. Now that Biden is there, all I see is a well-meaning man who will have barely two years to repair everything Republicans did for decades, with Republicans trying to stop any repairs at all every step of the way. They want America to be a third world country with the vast majority suffering and poor. Which includes most of them.

Biden isn’t going to be able to singlehandedly hold back the ocean of Ted Cruzes and Marjorie Taylor Greens, no matter how hard he tries. And thanks to gerrymandering, most of us can’t even help him.

I look forward to my old age and all I see is trying to survive old age and ill health with gutted or no social services, and young people stealing to get anything, even food and water. There won’t be any infrastructure regulations left, bridges built during the Great Depression by the WPA will have finally collapsed, there won’t be clean running water (too expensive, the private sector can do it better, they will say), and food shortages due to global warming. We won’t be able to hide our decay from foreign countries at all. We’ll all be despised and blamed for the rot created by Republicans.

All I see is a steep decline. And you’re right, I can’t say it out loud either. Maybe it looks worse to me because I read the original story, Soylent Green. In that story, water and food are always short. The population is out of control, politicians and religious leaders are still dithering about the evils of abortion and birth control, and people get both food and water in long lines. Lucky people have a jerry can (large water container) so they can carry their water ration home. Others just use whatever unsuitable, too small vessel they have. We’re headed there in a straight line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546February 19, 2021 9:32 PM

For something less serious...

I don't believe in astrology and I think everyone who does is a fucking idiot. No Debbie, I don't want to reschedule my meeting with you for next month because Mercury is retrograde. Fuck off with this childish bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 547February 20, 2021 5:34 AM

Astrology is ridiculous and the people who follow it are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 548February 20, 2021 5:54 AM

All New Age "gurus" are cynical hustlers who probably don't even believe in the nonsense they purport.

by Anonymousreply 549February 20, 2021 6:37 AM

Our society reward lying. As long as that is the case, there is no hope for improvementl.

by Anonymousreply 550February 20, 2021 7:07 AM

Crawford is among of the great female movie stars but she is not on the Hepburns, Streep/Roberts level.

by Anonymousreply 551February 20, 2021 7:10 AM

American Protestant ethos play a huge role in the homeless crisis.

by Anonymousreply 552February 20, 2021 7:13 AM

Explain, R552?

by Anonymousreply 553February 20, 2021 8:11 AM

R553, I live in the heart of the homeless crisis, and I see two groups who are extremely over-represented in the homeless population vs. their proportion of the city's actual population. Both American-born, Protestant, lacking the family safety net that would keep people off the streets in other cultures.

Protestant culture seems to favor pumping out children and then dumping them out of the house as soon as they turn 18.

by Anonymousreply 554February 20, 2021 8:31 AM

Hilary Swank deserved both Oscars

by Anonymousreply 555February 20, 2021 9:21 AM

[quote] They have 3 kids in quick succession, then one every 5 years or so just as the youngest starts kindergarten.

Who are these imaginary people? The average number of children per family in the US is 1.93. I can't think of any parents I personally know who have more than three kids, and three is pretty unusual. One or two kids are much more common. Only religious nuts have huge families.

And ffs, the fathers of large families are fully functional adults, capable of making decisions about how many kids they want and taking steps not to impregnate their wives if they don't want another kid. They're not just hapless and helpless sperm factories, unable to stop their wives from squirting out a zillion kids to avoid getting a job. (If you had any clue how mind-numbingly BORING, yet physically exhausting, it is to spend day after day with babies and young children, you'd realize that few women are doing this in lieu of going to work in the first place.)

by Anonymousreply 556February 20, 2021 9:23 AM

[quote] And young girls should NOT be having kids and giving them crazy names.

It's really not your business what anyone names her kids. But given that teen pregnancies are at a record low, I doubt that young girls having babies with names you don't like is contributing to the world falling apart, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 557February 20, 2021 9:31 AM

The vast majority of men hate women

by Anonymousreply 558February 20, 2021 9:40 AM

Occasionally, smacking a child is the best option in disciplining them

by Anonymousreply 559February 20, 2021 10:05 AM

A lot of people shouldn't reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 560February 20, 2021 10:52 AM

There’s not a single religion on this planet that accepts and supports me as a gay man.

We have no place whatever in their mindset, except as something they more or less despise.

by Anonymousreply 561February 20, 2021 12:32 PM

White people are horrible, selfish people

by Anonymousreply 562February 20, 2021 12:33 PM

Women sabotage themselves and other women more than men ever do

by Anonymousreply 563February 20, 2021 12:33 PM

Only whores are raped

by Anonymousreply 564February 20, 2021 12:34 PM

The public health goal of prolonging every human life as long as possible is a mistake.

Considering the catastrophic effects the pandemic has had on small business, education, and mental health, it should’ve killed more people.

by Anonymousreply 565February 20, 2021 12:42 PM

Foot fetishes seem very widespread, but I just don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 566February 20, 2021 12:56 PM

Most people will put up with absolutely anything just so they don't have to be alone.

by Anonymousreply 567February 20, 2021 1:33 PM

[quote]Protestant culture seems to favor pumping out children and then dumping them out of the house as soon as they turn 18.

What decade are you posting from? Nobody in the 21st century gets kicked out of the house at 18. It's damn near impossible for an 18 year-old to live independently in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 568February 20, 2021 2:04 PM

Education systems often produce people with some intellect and knowledge but no wisdom or humility.

by Anonymousreply 569February 20, 2021 3:18 PM

R527, Seriously?!

Because maybe you should know that we women can barely stand to be around the vast majority of men who converse of nothing but sports minutiae, barbecuing, ugly and loud vehicles (trucks, riding mowers, NASCAR, etc.), and their "boring stories of glory days."

by Anonymousreply 570February 20, 2021 3:47 PM

R9, If you are a man, you just disproved theory.

by Anonymousreply 571February 20, 2021 3:49 PM

"...your theory."

by Anonymousreply 572February 20, 2021 3:49 PM

People need to retire at 65 and get the hell out of the way for younger generations. And there should be an age cap on running/holding public office.

by Anonymousreply 573February 20, 2021 4:02 PM

r9 are you including straight men in that?

As someone who works, and has worked, on crews made up exclusively of men for over 30 years I can say that your statement is not correct. Shocking how incredibly stupid most straight men are, but then they can afford to be, they have their way and say in everything.

by Anonymousreply 574February 20, 2021 4:32 PM

I would be helpful if the "middle class" liberal white women in America just came out and admitted that they supported Trump because they don't want to lose their white privilege.

by Anonymousreply 575February 20, 2021 4:41 PM

Sad the r25 has the most up votes in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 576February 20, 2021 4:43 PM

It's probably one guy deleting his cookies and liking the post over and over

by Anonymousreply 577February 20, 2021 5:56 PM

[quote] I would be helpful if the "middle class" liberal white women in America just came out and admitted that they supported Trump because they don't want to lose their white privilege.

A larger percentage of white men than white women voted for Trump. Do they, too, need to confess their attachment to white privilege, or is accountability only for women?

by Anonymousreply 578February 20, 2021 6:04 PM

'They will always hate us. We will never live in a world of peace. Which is why control and non-violence are essential. We must prove ourselves a peaceful people. We must give the ordinary humans respect, compliance, and understanding. And we must never mistake that for trust.'

by Anonymousreply 579February 20, 2021 6:59 PM

White women can straddle the fence politically and never have to worry about a thing. They can vote republican or democratic and the world will work out just fine for them, and make no mistake white women were the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action.

by Anonymousreply 580February 20, 2021 7:10 PM

I am so sick of hearing about people of color and their challenges and their fucking hair. Just let people be people and SHUT UP ALREADY.

There are no bisexuals. There are just gay men who can fuck women.

Heterosexuality is a myth.

by Anonymousreply 581February 20, 2021 7:14 PM

I think poorly of fat people. Less so those who recognize it is unattractive. But I am repulsed by those those who would like us to accept and celebrate their gluttony and health issues. I think so much lower of people who have excess body fat.

by Anonymousreply 582February 20, 2021 7:18 PM

Swimming and hanging out on the beach is FUCKING BORING.

by Anonymousreply 583February 20, 2021 7:31 PM

Most ASO non profits in 2021 are nothing more than giant grifts.

by Anonymousreply 584February 20, 2021 7:47 PM

Everything traditionally feminine relates back to men in some way - makeup and fashion are about looking pretty for men, romcoms and romance novels are about the fantasy of finding the perfect man, etc.

by Anonymousreply 585February 20, 2021 8:06 PM

There are so many false assumptions in this thread that it would take a week to disprove them all. There is nothing new or shocking in these false “beliefs”. They have been around for ages and were eventually disproved through science and research.

That is why people should read a book now and then and not walk around this world so ignorant. This posts read like stone carvings from another era.

by Anonymousreply 586February 20, 2021 8:11 PM

r586 a lot of it is pretty damn accurate.

by Anonymousreply 587February 20, 2021 8:16 PM

Oh come out and say it, you all believe that the earth is really flat and they just aren’t telling us!

by Anonymousreply 588February 20, 2021 8:17 PM

The OTHERS are bad people. Those OTHERS are always ruining things.

If it weren’t for the OTHERS, we would all be better off.

by Anonymousreply 589February 20, 2021 8:18 PM

James Dean was a overacting ham. Overrated to say the least. No wonder Rock Hudson didn't like him.

by Anonymousreply 590February 20, 2021 8:20 PM

Pressuring people to have kids is both a sexist and a homophobic signal.

by Anonymousreply 591February 20, 2021 8:24 PM

That people who complain of kink shaming deep down know they should be ashamed but are in denial.

by Anonymousreply 592February 20, 2021 9:17 PM

Morbidly obese women who go on and on about their sex lives aren't empowered. They're defensive.

by Anonymousreply 593February 20, 2021 9:22 PM

Restaurants are a waste of money.

by Anonymousreply 594February 20, 2021 10:10 PM

That gays in this Age are not truly considered to be equal enough to walk in the light above ground, and never will be. We were merely tolerated for a few short decades, until the novelty wore off.

A few Equality Acts doesn’t mean true parity—and look at how easily they’re being undone. As we type, we’re being driven back underground by a hideous coalition of Mengeles & Goldsteins.

by Anonymousreply 595February 20, 2021 10:21 PM

I am sick of being told about my white privilege. I live on disability and live in poverty because of MS. What fucking privilege? I can not help what happened before my time, why am I being shamed for it? I treat ppl the same. What is my unforgivable sin?

by Anonymousreply 596February 20, 2021 10:49 PM

Dan Savage and his husband Terry have actually done very little to help gay...anything.

by Anonymousreply 597February 21, 2021 2:14 AM

R557 giving kids wacky names is harmful to the kids. No one wants to be named Starlena or Brikesyn.

I'm glad that teen pregnancies are down but there should be NO teen pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 598February 21, 2021 4:53 AM

I guess Starlana would be even worse. Analrats.

by Anonymousreply 599February 21, 2021 4:55 AM

[Quote]I guess Starlana would be even worse. Analrats.

—Anonymous

R599, gave birth to someone's drag name.

by Anonymousreply 600February 21, 2021 5:04 AM

R25 says people should pass an IQ test to have kids. If only it was that simple. There’s intelligence and then there’s emotional intelligence.

Ted Cruz had a fine education at an Ivy League (I think it was Harvard). He’s an accomplished attorney. I’m sure he would pass any IQ test you could give. By any rational standard, he’s a success. Lives in a nice house, he’s a Senator, his wife has a good job. She’s probably smart too. And his kids and dog need to be taken away from both of them and put in foster homes because he’s a psychopath. She probably is too. Neither of them has any understanding that other people matter. Their kids are probably going to be as bad as they are. We need less people like this, not more.

I’d rather have somebody that’s not a genius, but gives a shit about other people, raising kids than these two. Not everybody has to be brilliant. Somebody has to fix your car and wait your table. But I’d rather they were capable of producing a society that isn’t nothing but dog eat dog millionaires.

by Anonymousreply 601February 21, 2021 5:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!