Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

American Idol returns Sunday!

DL fav Claudia Conway will be a contestant. Don't forget to set your DVR for the return of our favorite show!

by Anonymousreply 22Last Friday at 11:17 PM

Will be watching 90 Day Fiance

by Anonymousreply 102/12/2021

her horse voice has potential but she needs a lot more training

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202/12/2021

So glad ABC brought this show back.

by Anonymousreply 302/13/2021

The 73-year-old was such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 402/14/2021

Welcome back, American Idol!

by Anonymousreply 502/14/2021

Definitely worth watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602/15/2021

She was also good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 702/15/2021

R4 are you referring to the girl's dad who played guitar for her? Lieutenant Dan. He was such a pissy little bitch storming out and "next time I'll have her audition for the Voice." His poor daughter. She was gracious as could be.

by Anonymousreply 802/15/2021

R8, yes, that was him.

The speedo guy was cute.

by Anonymousreply 902/15/2021

I can’t believe people watch this show and care about these performances.

by Anonymousreply 1002/15/2021

Any gays audition yet?

by Anonymousreply 1102/15/2021

The Hawaiian kid that was on with his sister last night is so cute!

by Anonymousreply 1202/22/2021

Speedo guy was fame whore Mario Andrion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1302/22/2021

How was Claudia allowed to audition? Don’t you have to have a guardian’s permission if you’re under age? I’m surprised her parents let her.

by Anonymousreply 1402/22/2021

Her parents were on the show.

by Anonymousreply 1502/22/2021

Nia Renee singing Aretha was the best. She'll be Top 5 at least.

Loud hippy girl at the end? No.

by Anonymousreply 1602/22/2021

The judges should has let the trans kid through to Hollywood instead Conan the barbarian.

by Anonymousreply 1702/24/2021

Fake Blake

by Anonymousreply 1802/25/2021

There have been some good auditions this year. Well, the girls anyway. I don’t really remember any of the guys yet, but I’m only in the middle of the second week.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Friday at 7:58 PM

God, I hated that show and it's homophobic creator, you guys keep making Simon more rich beyond his wildest dreams. His new worth is over 600 million! Nothing like making homophobs rich so they and spend their money paying politicians to fuck us over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20Last Friday at 8:39 PM

How is this turd still floating around, flush it! Flush it, I say!

by Anonymousreply 21Last Friday at 8:41 PM

Do you ever wonder if Katy Perry says to herself: What the hell happened?

Rihanna has a billion dollar fashion line. Gaga is as big as ever. Taylor runs pop music.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Friday at 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!