Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New Jersey - Season 11

Begins February 17th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78Last Friday at 9:46 AM

That's a lot of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 102/12/2021

I'm surprised she knows how to pronounce it.

by Anonymousreply 202/12/2021

She's lucky the lawyer doesn't pack heat.

by Anonymousreply 302/12/2021

Teresa will always be trash

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2021

There's helluva lotta lip injection goin' on in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 502/17/2021

Extended trailer. Cheating spouses, alcoholism, and Joe Gorga getting his ass eaten by Dolores' ex-husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602/17/2021

Teresa's unhinged!

by Anonymousreply 702/18/2021

Dumbass Dorinda sticks her coke-covered nose in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 802/18/2021

Why do they keep giving Teresa a pass? She's simply a horrible human being, regardless of whatever personal misfortune has happened to befall her in her life. Dorinda is a sloppy and abusive drunk who never took ownership of her own shit when she was a NY Housewife, so it's no wonder she came to Teresa's defense.

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2021

Teresa needs multiple tables flipped at her. Sadly, the rest of the cast are too afraid of her.

by Anonymousreply 1002/18/2021

The first episode was so good! Teresa really makes the show. Jackie is in for a rude awakening if she actually thinks she can take Teresa down lol. This bitch is already unraveling.

by Anonymousreply 1102/18/2021

The only current cast member that I can see taking Teresa down is Jennifer.

Sure, Jennifer is buddy buddy with her now, but it's only a matter of time before Tre fucks her over.

by Anonymousreply 1202/18/2021

I really wish *someone* would take Teresa down, but I don't think anyone in this cast is capable of it. What they really need is someone who is smart and underhanded ala Lisa Vanderpump who will take her down without Teresa even realizing it's happening.

by Anonymousreply 1302/18/2021

People seem to want Caroline to come back (vomit) to "take Teresa down."

But I agree with R13. They need a silent but deadly HW to take on Teresa, not the over-emotional Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 1402/18/2021

It pisses me off that Teresa continues to live in the lap of luxury after all her criminal activity.

by Anonymousreply 1502/19/2021

I love how Jackie said she heard Gia does coke in the bathroom! That's the sort of shit that sends Terea into full-on ignorant white trash cunt mode!

by Anonymousreply 1602/19/2021

Does anyone else get the impression that Gia hates her mother?

God, that phone call was so uncomfortable. Gia looked she had zero fucks left to give and couldn't wait to hang up on that trash heap.

by Anonymousreply 1702/19/2021

I have to remember to refer to this thread and show the next time I post on the thread about things I hate that other gay guys love.

by Anonymousreply 1802/19/2021

Looks like most of the bitches on this show either had their lips plumped up, their tits redone, or their faces and asses lifted during COVID.

I'm waiting for at least one of their husbands to get a penis lengthening.

by Anonymousreply 1902/19/2021

Each and everyone of these bitches is an unmitigated C-U-N-T, especially Theresa's ugly ass crotch spawn.

by Anonymousreply 2002/19/2021

What about the prostitution whore? Is she back?

by Anonymousreply 2102/19/2021

R21 Doesn't look like Danielle's back this season, at least not according to the previews of episodes to come.

by Anonymousreply 2202/19/2021

Danielle's back at Scores, wrapping her pussy around a pole in the parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 2302/19/2021

I need hot daddy Evan in me. Quite deeply of course.

by Anonymousreply 2402/19/2021

Barf at Margaret’s fat tit in that pic up thread.

by Anonymousreply 2502/19/2021

Margaret's facelift is actually quite good but why can't she fix her mouth? That's 1 thing Danielle got right is that her mouth looks weird when she speaks. I don't know if she can help the way she holds it. I like her much better now than when she first joined the show

I don't think Jackie should have used a child as an example but I love that Teresa lost her temper and looked like a fool. How idiotic of her to go to Evan's party and spread rumors about him

by Anonymousreply 2602/19/2021

Who was that literally kissing Joe’s ass in the trailer? He kinda put his face in it, too.

by Anonymousreply 2702/19/2021

Dolores ex frank

by Anonymousreply 2802/19/2021

so weird that Frank loves to do that play-gay thing with Joe Gorga when Frank is a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 2902/19/2021

R29 Most frustrated homosexuals are deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 3002/20/2021

Evan is the new hottest husband

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2021

I think these cunts have hit a stride. The family drama with boring af Kathy, etc and Jacqueline (loser) hanging on was awful.. the twins and the cancer girl were awful... Sig was a harpy witch so glad she’s gone, now we have some gets slags and shrews hanging around. I don’t even mind Melissa anymore (who’s there because Joe gorga’s the real housewife). I’d like Danielle back ASAP for guest shots, either of the Kim as well

by Anonymousreply 3202/20/2021

Episode 1 Recap:

Teresa: "Since his wife Jackie won't do it, Evan gets his fat cock serviced in the gym showers."

Jackie: "Teresa's oldest pygmy daughter snorts an 8-ball in every bar bathroom in north Jersey."

Melissa: "A penis enlargement might actually be a good idea, Joe."

Margaret: "60 is the new 18. Thank you for the donated recycled plastic, Mattel!"

Dolores: "My hot guido son with the IQ of a melanzana 🍆 is living with my boyfriend (who refuses to marry me) because he's 'studying hard for his GMAT.'" 👀

Jennifer: [I'm sure this cunt squawks something too, but who GAF.]

by Anonymousreply 3302/21/2021

10 bucks says Dr. Zaddy David is splitting little Frankie's tight hairless hole wide open on the daily.

And does anyone know the name of Evan's gym? Asking for myself. And probably for Joe Gorga. And maybe even for Frank Sr.

by Anonymousreply 3402/21/2021

some of the ugliest kunts on tv for sure, specially teresa....what a frying pan face.

by Anonymousreply 3502/21/2021

I thought these people were in prison/deported?

by Anonymousreply 3602/21/2021

Teresa has the IQ of rotting rhubarb, and it looks like her hair is falling out.

by Anonymousreply 3702/21/2021

Teresa would do well to lose some hair. She should bleach it and donate it to Margaret’s sorry ass.

by Anonymousreply 3802/21/2021

As a NJ native, I love that these trashy, loudmouthed broads represent my state.

by Anonymousreply 3902/21/2021

So one thing about Teresa's rumor about Jackie's husband was never clarified - is he going to the gym and fucking around with women or men?

by Anonymousreply 4002/21/2021

Why not both?

by Anonymousreply 4102/21/2021

I think producers asked/told Teresa to start that Evan cheating rumor, for the draaama, but Teresa did not expect Jackie to bring one of Teresa's dorters into it.

Dumb Teresa, at in again! *cue sitcom music*

by Anonymousreply 4202/21/2021

I got say the first episode out of the gate was 10/10. Teresa definitely has the hots for Evan. Who wouldn't. It was a great episode. This franchise struggled for a few years and this is the 3rd season with the same cast. They have really hit their stride.

by Anonymousreply 4302/21/2021

Am I the only one who doesn't think Evan is hot?

by Anonymousreply 4402/22/2021

Evan is not hot. And he's always talking about sports. Boring!

by Anonymousreply 4502/22/2021

I fully agree that Teresa is envious of the life Jackie has, minus the eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 4602/22/2021

How long until it comes out that Teresa heard the rumor from Kim D and we're subjected to her desperate attempts to appear on this show, yet again?

by Anonymousreply 4702/22/2021

Kim D is too classy for this show.

by Anonymousreply 4802/22/2021

I just can't help but enjoy Teresa's antics. She's such an asshole, but there's something about her that always makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 4902/25/2021

There is nothing redeemable about Teresa, the dumbest, most evil person . She has tried destroying every cast member over the years,

by Anonymousreply 5002/25/2021

Teresa is trash.

The entire cast is.

This show is the perfect example of Italians not being white.

by Anonymousreply 5102/25/2021

Teresa is the dumbest evil person ever.

by Anonymousreply 5202/25/2021

Is Margaret's redecorated house the most hideous thing ever or what?

by Anonymousreply 5302/26/2021

Teresa is basically Trump. She does whatever she wants, treats people like shit, scams and steals, never takes responsibility, and blames everyone else. It amazes me that the one time she's ever apologized in the 12 years of this show was for something she said about Danielle of all people. Also, for all the fun people here have poked at Gia over the years, she actually seems like she's turned out pretty well (i.e. nothing like her mother).

by Anonymousreply 5402/26/2021

Teresa just bought a house with her new bf...just a few doors down from the house Melissa and Joe just sold.

I wonder what Teresa's new bf is after. He's way more attractive than she is. I don't get why any guy who's attractive and successful would want her unless he's after using her infamy to further boost his own profile

by Anonymousreply 5502/26/2021

R55 I think you just answered your own question there.

by Anonymousreply 5602/27/2021

R56 but there's no real business benefit to being with her. She obviously doesn't have a good reputation, being both a criminal and fucking stupid. He must just be another famewhore who is willing to throw away whatever he had for IG followers

by Anonymousreply 5702/27/2021

Melissa is extremely annoying to the point of being unwatchable. She thinks that she's so funny, but she's a complete idiot.

I hate to say it but Jackie's voice is so grating and it would be nice if she were gone.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Wednesday at 5:28 PM

Wtf is Lexi's accent? It's annoying beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Wednesday at 5:39 PM

R58 = Teresa the knuckle dragger

Jackie is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Wednesday at 5:43 PM

So Melissa's not flirting with another guy and Joe isn't upset about it. What a bunch of BS.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Friday at 4:50 AM

I can barely stand to watch Dolores in her one-on-one interviews with her ridiculous fake boobs and her overly brown, wet-looking skin. So gross. What straight guy could possibly find that attractive? It's pretty clear her doctor boyfriend doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Friday at 4:52 AM

Dr. Bill has Pedo vibes. Evan is bi. Margaret’s eyebrows are too dark. Jackie has incest survivor vibes, she’s psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Friday at 5:08 AM

Dolores looks like she's been molded out of clay that still has to dry.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Friday at 5:18 AM

I live in Montville and go the same gym as Evan, I can tell you what’s said is true.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Friday at 5:22 AM

Melissa was upset about the gym rumor because she knows Joe fucks guys.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Friday at 5:24 AM

Frankie is acting a little more fem this season. That heavy necklace looked like a dog collar. Frankie is definitely gay, he should just come out. He’d be the hottest gay guy to come out in the last 4 decades.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Friday at 5:36 AM

Jen is sooooooo fucking annoying!!!

by Anonymousreply 68Last Friday at 5:40 AM

Jackie has major facial wasting, did Evan give her the AIDES?

by Anonymousreply 69Last Friday at 5:49 AM

Trout mouths.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Friday at 5:51 AM

Jackie misses the point. He’s letting other MEN blow him at the gym!

by Anonymousreply 71Last Friday at 6:09 AM

What gym is that, R65? Because Jackie and Evan live in Tenafly, which is a good 40 minutes away from Montville.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Friday at 7:00 AM

R64 Yes! Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 73Last Friday at 7:11 AM

Melissa couldn't stop yapping her pie hole this week. Out loud she said she's thinking of her 15 yr old daughter laying there enjoying it. WTF? Turn in your mother card, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 74Last Friday at 8:39 AM

The screeching Jersey voices on all these women, especially when they're all together and drunk - I can't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Friday at 8:45 AM

The town named Tenafly always reminds me of Tenafly Viper, the cheap booze that turned bums into ooze in 'Street Trash.'

And 'Street Trash' could be another name for this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76Last Friday at 8:52 AM

Melissa is the only cast member I'd want to hang out with. Well Jackie too, but only to have access to wank material Evan.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Friday at 9:05 AM

I like Jennifer and her husband. They are totally old school and very nuts. Her Easter dinner with cheery outfits was so throwback. She tries so hard to look normal but I think she's channeling Divine.

Jennifer doing a talking head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78Last Friday at 9:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!