Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Celebrities" You Can't Stand

Dan Levy, what an annoying like bitch and i don't even watch Schitts Creek but this unfunny fuck needs to stick to producing and stay off my TV. Also, butch it up queen, could he be more prissy?

by Anonymousreply 215November 12, 2021 4:25 PM

Yeah, let’s bitch about a successful gay man. Who cares about supporting one of our own, right?

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2021 9:57 PM

Joel McHale.......please stop trying to make him happen. Please keep him off the game shows and don't shoehorn him into any more sitcoms.

Let him go back to doing comedy at the airport Holiday Inn......PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2021 9:57 PM

Paris Nazi Hilton. Should’ve been cancelled ages ago for her racist and homophobic remarks. Hate her.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2021 9:58 PM

Kevin Hart

Ellen

Jared Leto

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2021 10:03 PM

R1 - I don't know what to say. For example, I can't stand Dan Savage. I'd dislike his smug personality even if his sexual preferences ran to fucking a flower pot. Also, you do have to admit that Elton John is a pretty unlikable individual. Being gay doesn't mean you are obligated to like ALL gay men, no matter how odious they may be in other aspects.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2021 10:11 PM

James Corden owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2021 10:14 PM

All the guys in Hollywood who are openly gay, fuck those queens.

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2021 10:15 PM

[quote] Who cares about supporting one of our own, right?

I will gladly support talented gay people.

I will not support untalented ones or sellouts to the T.

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2021 10:16 PM

[quote] James Corden owns this thread.

And, like everything else in his path, he ate it.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2021 10:19 PM

R7 has a point. We USED to have some really amazing, talented and beautiful men representing us. Think Freddie Mercury (as open as could be back then), George Michael (personal life aside, he was a talented and simpatico person), and acting talent like Ian McKellen. How the hell did we go from that to self-righteous queens like Dan Savage and caricatural Andy Cohen who are mediocre at best? It's as if we are losing our identity in today's celebrity world.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2021 10:42 PM

I can't stand Bruce Willis and his Rethug, smug idiot look. Frank Sinatra was a greasy idiot who was half insane and lacked a backbone. Russell Crowe had a redneck look and a smug redneck at that. Whitney Houston was totally trashy and gross. Ariana Grande is the epitome of ghetto as is Jennifer Lopez and completely do a disservice to Latinas. Never could abide Bono, Paul McCartney or Elton John who all hang around royal twits and are conceited back-stabbers. Sting is the definition of asshole. Amal Clooney looks like a horse that needs to be fed an apple and got her degree only because her dad bought it. She is as fake as her marriage to Gay Clooney. Sean Penn looks like an anus and is trash incarnate who believes he is smart. Charlize Theron is a Nazi degenerate cow and weirdo. The Kardashians are gypsies and liars (except Khloe who is generous to staff and obviously has a different father). Trump's sons make Ivanka and Melania look good by comparison. Andy Cohen is a walking joke as is Amderson Cooper. Bill Maher is just a pathetic old man who needs to hide.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2021 11:33 PM

John Lennon I couldn't stand.

I cannot bear to listen to 'Imagine'

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2021 11:41 PM

Meryl

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2021 11:46 PM

R13

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2021 11:46 PM

Elton John, Reese Witherspoon, Kevin Hart, Taylor Dane, Mel Gibson, Ariana Grande, Andy Cohen, Miley Cyrus, Andrew Sullivan, DL Hughley, Russell Crowe, Matthew McConaughey, Andie McDowell, Adam Sandler, & Omarosa (partial list).

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2021 12:09 AM

Miley.

Dr. Oz.

Andrea Mitchell.

Kelly O'Donnell.

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2021 12:10 AM

Sarah Bernhardt

Booth

Eleanora Duse

that young upstart Mary Pickford

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2021 12:28 AM

Not really a celebrity, but somehow still around Ross Mathews.

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2021 8:19 AM

Tony Abbott & Julia Gillard

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2021 8:35 AM

If you don't watch Schitt's Creek, how do you know Dan Levy isn't funny?

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2021 8:42 AM

A second vote for James Fat-Fuck Corden.. How he has a career in show business is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2021 8:47 AM

This is somewhat obscure, but I was just watching some old interviews with the Smashing Pumpkins. Jesus, D’Arcy was a humorless bitch. No wonder she was kicked out of the band.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2021 8:49 AM

Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2021 9:03 AM

Dr. Phil

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2021 9:04 AM

My ex wife, Morgan Fairchild.

by Anonymousreply 25February 12, 2021 9:05 AM

Ken Jennings.

by Anonymousreply 26February 12, 2021 9:08 AM

Like this one R22? I just watched a few hours ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 12, 2021 9:14 AM

I see you Aaron! I mean R26!

by Anonymousreply 28February 14, 2021 1:43 AM

I love Dan Levy. He has a little of all of us in him.

by Anonymousreply 29February 14, 2021 1:54 AM

Ben Affleck, Jen Garner and that whole Boston crew of douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 30February 14, 2021 1:56 AM

[quote] Yeah, let’s bitch about a successful gay man.

You must be new around here.

by Anonymousreply 31February 14, 2021 2:03 AM

Dan Levy is nothing like anyone I know. He's a prissy sexless freak who can't decide on a gender or sexuality. He's working through his problems in an imaginary land with imaginary parents. The real Dan Levy is a very fucked up guy. So yeah, so are many of us. But his particular kind of shit is his. Face pulling dude is almost 40 and still can't tell his parents he's gay? Not unless he can win them an Emmy. Dan was cute when he was an queeny Toronto slut, but his neurosis took over and he's long been a 2 appointment a day uncomfortable non binary psychiatric patient now. Who promotes him here? He's weird, annoying and dresses bad. He doesn't like genitals. Likes his nipples rubbed through an oversized sweater. I know him and can't stand him. He's nice enough. Wait until you see his next project. All will be revealed. He's not at all a gay man in his mind, because that's bad to him. Sick pup. So he's gonna be a girl with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 32February 14, 2021 2:04 AM

Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones.

by Anonymousreply 33February 14, 2021 2:05 AM

R5- It's not just that. Dan Savage says that gay men who are not attracted to effeminate men are MISOGYNISTIC. He said a lot of gay men will NEVER meet someone for a relationship and he also said once how deluded some UGLY men are when thinking that someone is flirting with them.

by Anonymousreply 34February 14, 2021 2:06 AM

It is disturbing how much thought and effort many DLers put into disliking actors, singers and other people they don't actually know.

I realize (from threads about depression and "what medicines do you take?") that many DLers struggle with mental issues, but it's still just sad to be over the age of 13 and that obsessed--positively or negatively--with a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 35February 14, 2021 2:10 AM

R35- You must remember that one of the datalounge taglines is: POINTLESS BITCHERY SINCE 1995.

by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2021 2:13 AM

Pointless bitchery is a clever line or two, R36

I'm talking about Unabomber level manifestos like OP

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2021 2:16 AM

I can't stand Ben Affleck - TWO bit actor and NOT bright. I listened to him on Bill Mahr's show several years ago and his points of view revealed someone who was kind of a dummy.

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2021 2:21 AM

R32, yet what does ANY of what you posted have to do with Dan's talent?

The problem with celebrities, their 'fans/stans' cannot seem to separate the performer's talent (or lack of) with the their personal life. I can understand if a fan feels the person isn't deserving of their accolades due to them being homophobic, racist, a rapist, horrible to their partners or a Nazi. Mostly, I try to separate the performer's talent from whatever goes on in their personal life.

Let's face the actual facts, most celebrities are needy pathetic people, most have some sort of mental illness. Other celebs actually think they are extremely important in the grand scheme of things, they aren't. Celebrities merely entertain us. Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2021 2:23 AM

MONKEY MONK- Marky Mark- He's TRASH. Strictly from the GUTTER. He is an EXTREMELY HATEFUL person. He tried to kill a man in Boston because he was Vietnamese.

by Anonymousreply 40February 14, 2021 2:24 AM

I can separate talent from personal life very well R39. But the thread title is

[quote] Celebrities You Can't Stand

Can you read R39? I know Dan Levy and I still can't stand him. I don't like Schitt's Creek or his "talent" either. He's not a bad writer, but he sucks as a dude of any sort. And he's a very bad role model for gay people because he hates himself, truth be told.

He used to be fun ( on air ) back in Canada when he hosted the MTV shows. He's gone right demented since then. And the thread title says nothing about talent anyway. I can't stand Dan Levy. He's projected his personal mess into the consciousness to muddle what gay life and love really looks like. He's a sexless creature who is damaging in my opinion. But enjoy his show if you like that sort of thing.

Lots of celebrities have poor public images or messy personal lives. If they are great actors, singers or beauties - I am the first one to appreciate them for that. I don't much care about their personal lives.

Dan Levy is none of those things. So stop your use of CAPS R39. It always reveals who you are. And you're nuts.

by Anonymousreply 41February 14, 2021 2:34 AM

R15 Panicked there when I saw Taylor Dane, but realize you must mean someone else and not The Taylor Dayne, who is a goddess who walks amongst us and graces us with song and upbeat dance singles.

by Anonymousreply 42February 14, 2021 2:35 AM

Ugh, I’m dreading seeing Kyle Mooney in a hour or so to stick up what ever sketch he’s going to be in, though to call him a celebrity is being way to generous. We got rid of Leslie, why can’t we get rid of this little turd?

by Anonymousreply 43February 14, 2021 2:39 AM

R29 - “ I love Dan Levy. He has a little of all of us in him.”

Uh, no. Ms. Levy is her own tedious, and queeny creation.

by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2021 3:00 AM

[quote]I can separate talent from personal life very well [R39]. But the thread title is Celebrities You Can't Stand Can you read [R39]? I know Dan Levy and I still can't stand him. I don't like Schitt's Creek or his "talent" either. He's not a bad writer, but he sucks as a dude of any sort. And he's a very bad role model for gay people because he hates himself, truth be told. Dan Levy is none of those things. So stop your use of CAPS [R39]. It always reveals who you are. And you're nuts.

You sound mentally ill, completely unhinged, especially the fact that you "can't stand" a person you likely do not know personally. You come across as a total control freak. You cannot tell people to post according to a thread's title. You must be new here, most DL threads always veer off topic.

I have no idea who the fuck YOU think I am, I rarely use caps, but I WILL continue to use them here, because CAPS seem to drive you nuts, 😂😂😂

Lots of people here have similar posting styles, you really do sound insane. Do you spend your days and nights at DL trying to memorize posters writing styles? Sheer insanity!

I'm not even a Dan Levy fan, I've never watched 'Shitts Creek'. I'm a fan of his father Eugene Levy, Catherine O'Hara and of the Second City TV show, which was aired in the USA. I also know it's never a good idea to make any celebrity a 'hero'. They will always let you down.

Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 45February 14, 2021 3:25 AM

^ NUTS

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2021 3:29 AM

Serena Williams

Lisa Whelchel

Horrid bitches

by Anonymousreply 47February 14, 2021 3:32 AM

Jessica No Talent Lange.

One performance over and over again for 40 fucking years.

by Anonymousreply 48February 14, 2021 3:44 AM

Lol @ R35

by Anonymousreply 49February 14, 2021 5:49 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith

by Anonymousreply 50February 14, 2021 6:58 AM

BTW, Dan Levy has a thick, cut, beer can style cock, a full bush, and low hanging balls.

Eat your heart out, OP.

by Anonymousreply 51February 14, 2021 7:01 AM

Oprah, Ellen. Dr.Phil, Chris Cuomo

by Anonymousreply 52February 14, 2021 7:13 AM

Jeanine Piro. I was gonna say Bill O'Reilly, but I hate her. HATE HER. She is everything I can't stand in a woman. Her expressions, her jaunty botox face, her trump-fucking ways. Fuck Judge Jeanine. Fuck her to hell, absolutely no good and worthless personality. She should be on the bottom of everyone's dirtiest sneakers. Cancel her.

by Anonymousreply 53February 14, 2021 7:40 AM

Are will still counting Jim Acosta as a celebrity reporter now that sage has been burned at the White House?

I fucking hate him in a visceral fashion. I hate the press cunts he went after more, but I still want him to die in a fire. Even among political reporters he sticks out like a throbbing, infected anus.

Fuck him right in his puffy, smug face.

by Anonymousreply 54February 14, 2021 7:58 AM

Dan Levy. Last week I turned off SNL during his first skit. He plays only 1 character - himself. Annoying at that. No range. He’ll go back into oblivion now. He had his 15 minutes. Time’s up.

by Anonymousreply 55February 14, 2021 12:18 PM

This pompous, pig-faced English twat, Carole Malone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 14, 2021 12:21 PM

Perez Hilton

by Anonymousreply 57February 14, 2021 12:26 PM

Jennifer Love Hewitt

by Anonymousreply 58February 14, 2021 12:27 PM

Clam Elizabeth Moss

by Anonymousreply 59February 14, 2021 12:36 PM

I think only woke straight white chicks love Dan Levy. I mean, I liked Schitt's Creek but mostly for Catherine and Eugene. Dan is best in very small doses.

by Anonymousreply 60February 14, 2021 12:42 PM

Snookie

by Anonymousreply 61February 14, 2021 12:44 PM

Tallulah Bankhead

by Anonymousreply 62February 14, 2021 12:53 PM

R51- Did you just get out of prison. He's NOT a COLT model ca. 1977.

by Anonymousreply 63February 14, 2021 1:26 PM

R32 he came out at 18 to his parents - wtf are you talking about?

Did you know him a million years ago in Toronto and he ghosted you? Because that post reads like a pissed off vengeful one night stand from 2005.

by Anonymousreply 64February 14, 2021 2:07 PM

Agree with OP, everything about Dan Levy is nails on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 65February 14, 2021 2:16 PM

Wait, Dan Levy is gay?

by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2021 2:29 PM

Chris Pratt

Blake Shelton

by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2021 2:32 PM

Ashton Kutcher

by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2021 2:40 PM

I bet Dan Levy’s parents were SHOCKED when he came out. lololololololol

by Anonymousreply 69February 15, 2021 12:40 AM

Anne Hathaway, can't stand her squirrel face or her squirrel tits and squirrel acting!

by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2021 12:57 AM

Dan Levy is afraid of his parents. Always has been. And they were not accepting. He did NOT come out at 18. Believe what you want. But you're not even reading his own version. Dan stayed in the closet until he decided he was a girl. But he got fucked a lot before then. Mostly he sucks dick. He doesn't like to use the names for genitals. He's in a way the perfect case study for why non binaries are just gay men/women who can't make peace with their sexuality. The dude is troubled, but found a way to be celebrated. He's funny. A born bitchy eyebrow arching, sucked in cheek, smirky queen. But he's not comfortable being himself. So he complicated it. By being an imaginary gay man who is non sexual, wears a skirt, keeps his hair growth and body covered. Makes ugly faces. But finds love. And gets married of course. ONLY on TV. Cuz the real Dan is somewhat different.

by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2021 1:01 AM

I’m so glad to see Justin Timberlake’s karma catching up to his punk bitch ass. Never liked him. Britney and Janet will get the last laugh and I LIVE FOR IT!

by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2021 1:01 AM

All The Kardashians and their adjacents. Total waste of oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 73February 15, 2021 1:26 AM

R71 then what’s up with his interviews where he says he came out to his mother over lunch at 18? He also told it on that Marc maron podcast.

His mother seems nuts. Is it just a fake heartwarming coming out story created by his family when his show became a big deal? I don’t get it?

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2021 1:54 AM

Dan Levy cannot act. No comic timing and always has one stupid expression. His fashion is so horrendous. Reminds me of a fake poser.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2021 1:58 AM

John Cougar Mellencamp. Everyone else is tolerable.

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2021 4:33 AM

Tina Fake and Amy Bipolar. Unfunny low brow humored try hards graded on a curve acting like frat boys for cheap laughs.

by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2021 4:51 AM

Anderson Cooper & all his eyerolling. So unprofessional. Trust funded man.

by Anonymousreply 78February 15, 2021 5:07 AM

I cannot STAND Anderson Cooper!

He has no poker face and gets all steamed when guests and newsmakers don't think like he does (who cares,you're not the story). He really bugs me especially because everyone fangurls on him. A trust fund white guy with no noticeable skills earning millions. Gotcha!

by Anonymousreply 79February 15, 2021 5:30 AM

G!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 80February 15, 2021 5:36 AM

Kirstie Alley - she’s stupid and in a cult.

Roseanne Barr - she was funny at one time but now she’s a fucking deplorable.

Shawn Mendes- what a mess!

James Woods - he’s fucking psycho and a terrible actor.

Matt Lauer - just another ugly sex pest.

Faye Dunaway - amazing that she’s lasted so long with such little talent. She’s rude and a cunt to everyone around her.

by Anonymousreply 81February 15, 2021 6:08 AM

The Baron de Landsfield. I cahn't stan'im!

by Anonymousreply 82February 15, 2021 6:39 AM

Little Boy Blue

by Anonymousreply 83February 15, 2021 6:42 AM

Miss Dunway is a talent.

Her personality disorders puts one off completely.

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2021 6:43 AM

Another strong vote for that Canadian Schitt’s Creek queen

Also, Kevin Hart. He needs to go away and never come back.

Stephen Colbert - unfunny, smug, classist cunt.

Jimmy Kimmel - See ‘Stephen Colbert’

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2021 6:52 AM

Why would Dan Levy need to ‘come out’? Anyone with eyes and ears could tell he’s gay. Had his parents even met him before he came out? Ridiculous that he would make up a story that he came out. There was no need to come out, Dan. He’s a moron.

by Anonymousreply 86February 15, 2021 7:09 AM

I detest Dr Phil’s wife. And Markle.

by Anonymousreply 87February 15, 2021 7:15 AM

Pretty much all of them, actually.

Especially Dan Levy, though. He's definitely a one schtick pony.

That show wasn't very good. The only good thing on it was Catherine O'Hara.

It's ridiculous that it swept the Emmys.

I mean, they gave the DAUGHTER an Emmy?!?!?!? For what? They give out Emmys for shrieking now?

by Anonymousreply 88February 15, 2021 7:20 AM

Debra Messing

Ellen

Paris Hilton

Kevin Hart

Ken Jeong

by Anonymousreply 89February 15, 2021 7:49 AM

Giada

by Anonymousreply 90February 15, 2021 8:55 AM

I like Dan Levy, most people I know who are not gay like his David Rose character and were very moved by the romantic and personal growth arc on Schitt's Creek, and it seems most gay men loathe him for not looking like a gay-for-pay porn star and for having gay mannerisms. This shit makes me sad. It's beginning to dawn on me that it isn't only Aaron Schock-like closeted gay men who hate gay men, but also old queens who resent anyone who isn't a perpetually 28-year-old jock. As straight people have become more accepting of gay people, it's become so much more glaring how the majority of out gay men revile other out gay men.

by Anonymousreply 91February 15, 2021 9:04 AM

^^^^^ this x 100.

by Anonymousreply 92February 15, 2021 9:58 AM

You like Levy, fine. I can’t stand him. He’s a one trick homo. He can only play himself. It got old quickly. Let’s see what he does now that Schitt’s Creek is over.

by Anonymousreply 93February 15, 2021 11:38 AM

Because they are truly dangerous and not merely annoying, I'll go with the pseudo-gurus/experts & cultists:

Dr. Oz

Dr. Phil

Oprah

Dr. Laura

Judge Jeanine

Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 94February 15, 2021 12:47 PM

Drew Barrymore

Joy Behar

Rachael Ray

by Anonymousreply 95February 15, 2021 1:28 PM

Doctors? Oz and Phil.

by Anonymousreply 96February 15, 2021 1:30 PM

Andrew Rannells = I just want to bash his smug face in with a baseball bat. Don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 97February 15, 2021 1:39 PM

The Kardashians. They are a plague on society like Donald Trump is a plague on democratic government.

by Anonymousreply 98February 15, 2021 1:40 PM

Jonah hill x 100000. Mindy kaling since she became a screaming frau mom. Christy teigen with the livestreams of her dead babies. Kylie Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 99February 15, 2021 1:45 PM

Susan Sarandon: ‘I thought Hillary was very dangerous. If she'd won, we'd be at war’.

by Anonymousreply 100February 15, 2021 1:55 PM

George Clooney

by Anonymousreply 101February 15, 2021 3:27 PM

Anderson Cooper...he's not a journalist although he plays one on CNN.

Ashton Kutcher...I'll never understand what made this guy a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 102February 15, 2021 3:48 PM

Mika Kunis. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 103February 15, 2021 4:16 PM

R102 and r103 = Demi Moore's new face

by Anonymousreply 104February 15, 2021 4:41 PM

[quote]...but also old queens who resent anyone who isn't a perpetually 28-year-old jock.

But your casual ageism about a group you've never met and who are likely to be young gay guys is cute somehow? I am guessing you are the poster who chronicles his gripes against "old queens" in every post, and who probably doesn't have a single friend over thirty-five.

In the words of an old queen, "CAN IT, Mary!"

by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2021 11:16 PM

Halle Berry is a self-loathing hypocrite whose daughter didn't turn out as white as she hoped. Also, she has white trash and ghetto genes which made her incite her second boyfriends to punch her first. She isn't even that beautiful...I see biracial and black women far prettier working in downtown LA. She was just the token "pretty black girl" whose skin was light enough for Hollywood to put her on screen and sell to the racist masses who feel better about themselves for saying they find a "black" "so pretty". Also she was put in ads by mainstream American brands to prove they "aren't racist" (read: "but my best friend is black"). Also, what the hell was with that haircut? It did her no favors at all...girl get a better stylist.

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2021 11:31 PM

Also, I worry that if Reese Witherspoon and Christina Ricci find themselves in the same room, their foreheads will cause a solar eclipse.

by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2021 11:33 PM

Ann Coulter is probably a man or at least a hermaphrodite, in which case I assume I almost believe Miss Lindsey had a fling - with her as the dom top.

by Anonymousreply 108February 15, 2021 11:34 PM

Adam Sandler.

I refuse to watch anything he is featured in.

by Anonymousreply 109February 15, 2021 11:39 PM

Sylvester Stallone.

He lucked out with that career.

by Anonymousreply 110February 15, 2021 11:41 PM

Ben Stiller is not funny, his brand of toilet humor barely even appeals to the pre-adolescent mind, and he always reminds me of "the ugliest dog in the world".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 16, 2021 12:07 AM

Miles Teller

Justin Timberlake

by Anonymousreply 112February 16, 2021 2:02 AM

Where in the Gay Rule Book does it state I'm required to adore every fucking gay celebrity just because we share an affinity for dick and show tunes?

You can not care for a gay celebrity without it meaning you're self hating or hate "campy" or effeminate men.

I'm not crazy about Dan Levy or Schitt's Creek...he's "ok" but he does seem to be a one trick pony. And, the show seemed like a weaker version of Northern Exposure. Catherine O'Hara is very funny....in clips, but I can't really watch a full episode of the show.

But, that doesn't mean I hate campy actors (I adore Mr. Humphries from Are You Being Served?) or that I prefer my gay men to be orange muscle hunks.

Actually, I loathe orange muscle hunks, too.

by Anonymousreply 113February 16, 2021 7:12 AM

R71 where did you go girl?

by Anonymousreply 114February 17, 2021 8:25 PM

Doctors? Smith and Zhivago.

by Anonymousreply 115February 17, 2021 8:30 PM

Sanjay Gupta

by Anonymousreply 116February 17, 2021 10:16 PM

[quote]Ariana Grande is the epitome of ghetto as is Jennifer Lopez and completely do a disservice to Latinas.

I agree with you, but Ariana Grande is not Latina.

by Anonymousreply 117February 17, 2021 10:33 PM

DR OZ. Not only because he's a jerk, but because he resembles that imbecile Phil on Modern Family.

by Anonymousreply 118February 17, 2021 10:49 PM

1. Ben affleck 2. Beyoncé 3. Oprah 4.tim Allen 5. Matt Damon 6. Tina Fey 7. Anna Kendrick

by Anonymousreply 119February 17, 2021 10:49 PM

Anna Kendrick Dan levy Jesse Tyler Ferguson Reese Witherspoon

by Anonymousreply 120February 17, 2021 10:57 PM

Oprah works my last nerve, but less so these days because she's less visible.

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2021 12:59 AM

Miss Kay Lenz should just get off the airwaves. Her stardom annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2021 1:28 AM

Smug Jon Hamm, Overrated Tina Frey,Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2021 1:34 AM

Most people love Jen Aniston, appreciate Witherspoon's talents and projects and find Tina Fey to be a class act. Me too.

by Anonymousreply 124February 18, 2021 1:44 AM

(R124) I don’t. But I adore Christian Bale, and most people don’t. So go figure.

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2021 1:47 AM

Byron Allen

by Anonymousreply 126February 19, 2021 6:09 AM

mia farrow ronan farrow

by Anonymousreply 127February 22, 2021 3:31 PM

I think Dan Levy is HAWT and I’d fuck the prissiness right out of him proper!

by Anonymousreply 128February 22, 2021 3:54 PM

still waiting for the dan levy person to come back and tell us more about why he's scared of his parents. where'd you go gurl?

by Anonymousreply 129February 22, 2021 4:03 PM

I still LOL that Dan had to come out to his parents! Were they fucking blind and deaf????

by Anonymousreply 130February 22, 2021 4:41 PM

Amy Poehler. That stupid little cat-that-got-the-cream smile on her pudgy face. Tina Fey right behind her. They're a pair.

by Anonymousreply 131March 3, 2021 1:20 PM

Jonathan Van Ness.

The entire Chrisley family and their horrible show.

by Anonymousreply 132March 3, 2021 1:40 PM

Markle. I detest her more than any non-politician ever. I think she is totally evil and I think she has done great harm to the monarchy, which I think is an important institution. She is, at this point, literally an enemy of the monarchy and is trying to fuck them up in every way she can.

by Anonymousreply 133March 3, 2021 2:29 PM

Yes Markle is my number one too. I can't stand the sight of her. I think she's a vicious famewhore.

LOATHE.

by Anonymousreply 134March 3, 2021 2:43 PM

Connor Jessup

by Anonymousreply 135March 3, 2021 2:47 PM

Adding to the Tim Allen hatefest. Never cared for him (Home Improvement was okay, but often when he was playing off one of the other actors/characters), but his politics make him even less tolerable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 3, 2021 3:09 PM

David Muir. Gay, in the closet. Cum out, already!

by Anonymousreply 137March 3, 2021 5:38 PM

That girl from Pitch Perfect and the airline movie who thinks she’s Gods gift of talent to the entire world AND that blonde girl from Traveling Pants who is or was married to Ryan Reynolds. Watch them both on that Wired show where they read google searches on them. They’re two of the most smug, entitled, narcissistic mean girls I’ve seen on YouTube recently. So needless to say, a show where they answer questions about themselves - which most stars humbly address when the questions may be a bit insulting but they opted for insulting back - is sort of what you’d expect them to sign up for.

by Anonymousreply 138March 3, 2021 5:52 PM

Princess Michael of Kunt.

by Anonymousreply 139March 3, 2021 6:25 PM

My boyfriend works at SNL as assistant. Dan Levy probably was as high maintenance as Trump a couple years ago. Everyone knew he and Bowen Yang had a messy fling. Cause it was very verbal. Messy as they hooked up the beginning of the week but they found out they’re both bottoms during it. Everything after that was hell for everyone in the building. Dan is very high school dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 140March 4, 2021 8:46 PM

Dan Levy is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 141March 4, 2021 8:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 4, 2021 8:54 PM

Anyone and everyone involved with Hillbilly Elegy, book and movie

Julia Roberts

GOOP

Matthew Broderick (got away with killing two women in a car accident)

Chris Pratt

Any and all Influencers

by Anonymousreply 143March 4, 2021 9:08 PM

Lorrie Morgan

by Anonymousreply 144March 4, 2021 9:16 PM

Donald Sutherland unless he has a full beard and mustache. I hate looking at his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 145March 4, 2021 9:23 PM

R145 Funny about mouths. Al Franken's always bothered me.

by Anonymousreply 146March 5, 2021 12:50 PM

Joan Fontaine!

by Anonymousreply 147March 5, 2021 11:17 PM

jesse tyler ferguson

by Anonymousreply 148March 6, 2021 12:13 AM

can you stand this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 5, 2021 1:10 PM

Dr. Oz

by Anonymousreply 150April 5, 2021 2:45 PM

Markle is it for me. I loathe her. I think she is a rotten, destructive person.

by Anonymousreply 151April 5, 2021 5:22 PM

[quote]John Lennon I couldn't stand. I cannot bear to listen to 'Imagine'

Christian much, R12? 'Imagine' always makes fundies' Jaybee Beezus cry.

by Anonymousreply 152April 5, 2021 5:31 PM

That annoying homo on Shit’s Creek

by Anonymousreply 153April 5, 2021 9:14 PM

Robert Shaw. Have you seen Jaws? I love that the shark ate Robert Shaw. I hate Robert Shaw.

by Anonymousreply 154April 5, 2021 10:14 PM

Pic @R149 is why THEY HATE US.

by Anonymousreply 155April 6, 2021 1:59 AM

So many, where should I begin?? Steve Seagal (he runs like a girl), Kristen Stewart (ugh, same performance in every single fucking movie), Alissa Czisny (whore whose personal life is a trainwreck), Meghan Markle (wannabe A Lister but is more like dog shit on shoes), Meghan McCain (someone needs to shoot you already), and da Trump

by Anonymousreply 156April 6, 2021 3:16 AM

Meghan markle for sure

by Anonymousreply 157April 6, 2021 12:16 PM

Chrissy Teigen, Meghan Markle, Emily Ratakowski, Hilaria Baldwin

Pete Davidson, Kanye West, Tiger Woods, Jared Leto

by Anonymousreply 158April 16, 2021 10:52 PM

I've been binge watching Schitt's Creek, just starting season 3. The wart on Dan's chin, below his mouth is revoltingly distracting. Why didn't he get it removed? When I watch him on-screen, all I see is the huge wart. Same with his father's huge funky eyebrows. They are just bizarre. Clearly his father dyes his hair and eyebrows. No way a 75 year old can have pure black eyebrows. He needs to seriously tweeze those monstrous brows. Now I'm watching the episodes with hugely wooden actor and uber tiny head, Noah Reid.

by Anonymousreply 159May 26, 2021 2:01 PM

Oprah. For the life of me, with the best will in the world, I will never understand how she came to have such influence over so many millions, just for spouting platitudes and pushing forward some of the world’s worst snake oil salesmen.

She’s the perfect example of how determination is far more important than talent.

by Anonymousreply 160May 26, 2021 2:30 PM

It’s a mole not a wart r159. I have one too. You can’t remove them because they could come back brown colored so it’s better to keep them skin colored. Kate winslet also has one. It sucks but that’s life. Not everyone is plastic and perfect looking.

But I guess your face is flawless huh?

by Anonymousreply 161May 27, 2021 12:01 AM

R161 Bullshit. It is absolutely disgusting. He should have it removed or continue being grotesque. Probably an STI from taking too much cum on the chin.

by Anonymousreply 162May 27, 2021 12:26 AM

Oh lord r162.

by Anonymousreply 163May 27, 2021 12:29 AM

I love to watching SNL on YouTube, but Jimmy Fallon and Pete Davidson always ruins it for me. Why they keep Fallon for so long? He was useless, always breaking character and unable to say his lines. That Chad character of Davidson is never funny, people are just funny around him.

by Anonymousreply 164May 29, 2021 4:18 PM

Adding to the Dan Levy talk on here. One of my best friends worked at MTV Canada when Levy was there and has zero good things to say about him. He was apparently very temperamental, treated the crew like shit, and also he and was allegedly terrible to Jessi Cruickshank and the two did not get along. Levy was effectively fired (CTV which owns MTV did not renew his contract) but it was framed, as so often is in show business, as a mutual parting for Levy to do other things. That being said, I will give Levy credit for his pushing forward of queer representation on TV and elevating home-grown Canadian content.

R160 I have come to loath Oprah. Truth is if she were a white woman she would have been "cancelled" long ago.

by Anonymousreply 165May 29, 2021 5:26 PM

R165 did your friend say whether he was fucking anyone? Good gossip - thank you!

by Anonymousreply 166May 30, 2021 12:19 AM

Gordon Ramsey! I'll never be able to reason how this pompous, miserable scumbag has built quite a television empire over so many networks--FoodTV, Fox, NatGeo. He's had spin-offs or new programming on all of these channels. And I'll never understand why people are entertained by such a witless man just being an asshole to people simply for ratings & his own personal gain. Yea, what a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 167May 30, 2021 1:03 PM

I'd take all Ramsey's shit shows over having to look at Dan Levy's huge STI-ridden wart.

by Anonymousreply 168May 30, 2021 1:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 30, 2021 1:34 PM

Jessica Lange

I used to adore her but the Lange troll won'y stop starting threads and going on and on about her so it has put me off her.

by Anonymousreply 170May 30, 2021 1:40 PM

Another vote for Meghan Markle - and adding Harry in a photo finish, with Oprah coming in second.

by Anonymousreply 171May 30, 2021 1:52 PM

I think he might overstate the anxiety to be “relatable.”

by Anonymousreply 172May 30, 2021 3:44 PM

Can't wait for the divorce!!! Megsie and Harry, who will walk away the winner?

by Anonymousreply 173May 30, 2021 11:31 PM

R173 - Meghan is already the winner, and the divorce is years away. No matter how you slice it, Meghan gets out with far more than she ever could have obtained as that d-list actress pushing 40. Harry gets out with far less than he brought into it - not only materially, but in terms of a battered public image, loss of original blood family, loss of emotional anchoring, and loss of the family he tried to create for himself. He yet again repeats his mother's history, whilst his brother maintains a successful marriage and secure family, and with her, marches ever closer to the throne.

Meghan will by all odds be able to retain the title of Meghan, Duchess of Sussex without the HRH, unless by then Harry has bowed to increasing public and private pressure to stop being a total hypocrite and has relinquished them, either by filing for American citizenship, or by simply agreeing to whilst maintaining his UK citizenship.

There are now 30,000 signatures on a petition for the Queen, with Harry's agreement, to put the titles "in abeyance", which means to suspend them without revoking them.

I doubt the Queen gives a fine, flying, fuck about such petitions, but it goes to show you how much Harry has to lose compared to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 174June 1, 2021 1:26 PM

Billy Crystal. Slightly more contemporary borscht belt humor. And Meg Ryan has always been annoying. Needless to say, I have never been able to stomach a full watching of When Harry Met Sally.

by Anonymousreply 175June 1, 2021 1:47 PM

Fallon. The worst talk show host ever. Just an overpaid and regressed fanboy. His game shtick is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 176June 1, 2021 1:49 PM

R174 Before his marriage to Megs, Harry was an outlier. The Nazi clothes wearing rebel. He has gained a lot through his marriage including becoming an adult. Almost zero Millennials demonstrate adult behavior like this and never will.

by Anonymousreply 177June 1, 2021 1:50 PM

Meghan Markle.

Obnoxious grifter attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 178June 1, 2021 2:09 PM

R177, you're being sarcastic, aren't you?

Because if you aren't, please get help.

by Anonymousreply 179June 1, 2021 2:17 PM

R179 No, cunt. I'm not. And you racist Nazi-worshipping white fraus need to get help for always picking on Megs. Get off this fucking site. No one will ever fuck your washed up old prunes and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 180June 1, 2021 2:25 PM

All you dumb Meghan Markle fancunts are able to come with is RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!

... you're blocked, Meghan Moron.

by Anonymousreply 181June 1, 2021 2:31 PM

If I started listing them all I'd be typing for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 182June 1, 2021 2:41 PM

[quote]The entire Chrisley family and their horrible show.

They are a loathsome bunch, but even worse is the entire cast of Shahs of the Sunset; after watching that show, you'll agree that that the Ayatollahs were right to run them out of the country

Gayle King...I don't particularly care for Oprah, but you have to respect how self-made she is. Gayle is nothing without Oprah

by Anonymousreply 183June 1, 2021 5:33 PM

R181 Nobody likes Megs except her and Harry. I royally hate racist white fraus who hate her because she got herself a prince and all you fucks have is a cat between your gross thighs.

by Anonymousreply 184June 1, 2021 6:12 PM

Almost everyone on 'Good Morning America', but especially that uber-phony Robin Roberts. Not a genuine bone in her body...

by Anonymousreply 185June 1, 2021 6:26 PM

Shoot, forgot about Lara 'Fingernails on a Chalkboard' Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 186June 1, 2021 6:28 PM

What exactly is his gig? Ooh, I don't like him/them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 1, 2021 6:43 PM

R184, ok.

Now go get your soon-to-be bounced check at Monteshito Mansion.

by Anonymousreply 188June 1, 2021 7:26 PM

R188 What does that even mean, fucking cunt-moron. You racist white fraus haven't had any pussy action since Nixon was impeached.

by Anonymousreply 189June 1, 2021 11:41 PM

I fucking loathe Markle. Please tell me the world will be finished with her in 5 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 190June 2, 2021 2:53 AM

Tom Cruise and his fake laugh

Alyssa Milano and all of her bitching

Mean, mean Ellen

Shit show John TRAVOLTA

MEAN GIRL Chrissy Teigen

by Anonymousreply 191June 2, 2021 3:56 AM

Worth repeating: James Fat-Fuck Corden. Please make it go away.

by Anonymousreply 192June 2, 2021 4:31 AM

^ oh yes. And Prince Harry. Two true fuckwits.

And Harry's narc wife. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 193June 2, 2021 5:50 PM

R189, you're even too dumb to understand such a simple message?

Harry and Meghan's fancunts seem to be even dumber than Harry and Meghan are, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 194June 2, 2021 5:52 PM

R194 Arguing with low life scum like you is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 195June 2, 2021 6:15 PM

Says the dumb fuckwit @ R195 of all people, ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 196June 3, 2021 10:13 AM

Jameela Jamil

by Anonymousreply 197June 3, 2021 10:17 AM

R1 Most gay celebrities are cunts anyway, and just by the fact that most of them are annoying TRAs, I can't stand.

by Anonymousreply 198June 3, 2021 10:25 AM

R196 Really, Janbot. Just fuck off, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 199June 3, 2021 10:50 AM

R180, you tool...Love how you prove the notion of knowing that one is being criticized by a true intellectual lightweight when part of their rant includes a statement about no one wanting to fuck who you're responding to cuz they're too old.

by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2021 12:33 PM

R200 Any girl over 45 has zero chance of getting laid, twatbreath. NO ONE wants to fuck dried up old prunes. That is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2021 1:19 PM

Watch out, Meghan - according to R201's pussy wisdom, nobody will want to fuck your grifter snatch in only a few years from now.

by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2021 2:10 PM

Honestly, I’m disillusioned with the whole damn thing. The creative class gets dumped on more than it deserves, but Hollywood is not a meritocracy. And it shows. And that’s why only being able to get gay characters on a regular basis now feels like a pyrrhic victory.

by Anonymousreply 203June 3, 2021 2:38 PM

Gwyneth Paltrow

by Anonymousreply 204June 4, 2021 8:28 PM

Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Ewan McGregor

by Anonymousreply 205June 5, 2021 7:02 AM

[quote]Jameela Jamil

I'm not really that familiar with her, but I dislike this type of celeb/social media figure (whatever) that's always courting controversy on whatever the Issue of The Day is and then bitterly complaining that they've been trolled, bullied, etc. , posting selfies of how "their mental health is suffering due to the bad treatment over....". A 2nd grader could see through these shenanigans, yet they pull this over & over again

by Anonymousreply 206June 5, 2021 9:31 AM

I wish someone would smash Alissa Czisny's face with a cast iron pan. Ugly horsefaced cunt.

by Anonymousreply 207June 28, 2021 4:45 AM

Nobody does more of that than Rand Paul

by Anonymousreply 208June 28, 2021 4:53 AM

Once again, worth repeating….

JAMES (FAT FUCK) CORDEN

by Anonymousreply 209June 28, 2021 4:58 AM

The kids from the 1-877-Cars 4 Kids commercials.

I hope their mothers abort all of them.

by Anonymousreply 210June 28, 2021 6:31 AM

Charlamagne Tha God. Comedy Central will not quit with this imbecile. Now that South Park, their cash cow and one redeeming single original show of there’s still running that’s actually enjoyable, is going to Paramount Plus, what them lose a ton of there audience just thanks to this buffoon alone.

And in his little circle it may have taken a worldwide pandemic but thank God people are seeing Colin Kaepernick for what he really is, a conman attention whore who plays people on their deepest emotions and takes advantage, plays the martyr card and gets millions in endorsements for people who fell for his “white guilt” race card game. Unlike football the one game he’s actually good at playing.

Joe Rogan, again took this pandemic to finally get people to see him for what he really is. Total meathead buffoon whose roid rage addiction has gotten him all paranoid and he passes it off for being a conspiracy theorist. He’s Joe Piscapo 2.0 but in Dana White clothing. Single Dana White Female pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 211November 10, 2021 2:45 PM

Howard McNear

by Anonymousreply 212November 12, 2021 3:25 PM

I can't stand anyone in the Trump family except Mary Trump. She saves the name.

by Anonymousreply 213November 12, 2021 3:57 PM

[quote]Strictly from the GUTTER.

Oh Francine, she's straight from the gutter!

by Anonymousreply 214November 12, 2021 4:04 PM

The Ocean's 11 crew: Clooney, Roberts, Pitt, Damon

by Anonymousreply 215November 12, 2021 4:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!