Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cassandra Elvira Peterson’s Autobiography FINALLY Gets Release Date

If anyone should have a memoir it should be her. Her life was fucking crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 9:20 PM

This'll be a good read. I bet she got some quality ass in her day. I wouldn't be surprised if she still does. She's aged incredibly well.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2021 9:10 PM

Cassandra was the best drag queen on television back in the day. Shame she was a woman.

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2021 9:20 PM

Thank you for the heads up, Elvira.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2021 9:26 PM

I’m looking forward to this! I bet she has tea to spill.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2021 9:46 PM

Cassandra is a sweetheart. This looks entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2021 10:10 PM

That girl got some primo dick ,Ill read it ! Not only that,shes funny as hell .

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2021 10:13 PM

Holy FUCK am I excited to read THIS! Crazy life, yet always so charming, humble, and gracious. Rarely - if ever - talks shit about anyone, or has any bad press come out about her. Seen her in-person 3x , met her twice: once at a screening of "Haunted Hills" in Austin, once at Texas Frightmare Weekend, and saw her at Knott's "Scary" Farm at Halloween for her live show. Wonderful lady. Teenage go-go dancer, Vegas showgirl (dinner and drinks with Elvis), and lead singer in a rock band in Italy in her 20s, just to name a few episodes... Also, someone told me she lost her V-card to Tom Jones back in the day...

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2021 10:40 PM

(Also - man, it would be hysterical if she did an audio version, in her "Elvira voice," lol!)

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2021 10:42 PM

She’s talked about the Tom Jones thing in interviews. Apparently he was so big she needed stitches afterward. Dear lord, is that really a thing?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2021 10:45 PM

Is Cassandra related to Jordan?

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2021 10:48 PM

One has big boobs and the other is a big boob.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2021 10:49 PM

Her autobiography is out now and she writes about being in a 19-year relationship with her female assistant.

Cassandra Peterson — best known to the world as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark — released her new memoir Yours Cruelly, Elvira today and, in the process, came out by revealing her 19-year relationship with another woman, Teresa “T” Wierson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2021 8:34 PM

R12, “T” is perfect name considering basically a FTM with tattoos and muscles .

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 9:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!