Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer fallout ensnares Shia LaBoeuf

Cosby kid dropped by CAA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 8:32 PM

There is no "treatment" for being a violent antisocial. Well, jail perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2021 1:55 AM

What I don’t understand is the “emotional abuse” component of all these allegations in recent years. Is that thing that the law recognizes?

Couples “emotionally abuse” each other all the time, depending on the definition. Who’s to say what constitutes it? Like if my boyfriend and I get into a fight, could one of us claim the other was emotionally abusive?

It just seems so dumb, like it just recently sprung out of this culture where sufferers of “trauma”, mental illness, microaggressions, etc. are coddled and fawned over and applauded, and so on. Coddled might be the wrong word, but you know what I mean: I’m talking about the people online who are love to talk about their emotional suffering and their trauma and the “emotional abuse” they’ve suffered.

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2021 1:56 AM

Yeah, I don’t understand what kind of “treatment” he’s receiving. It’s not like he’s detoxing from opiates.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2021 1:57 AM

Wait, what does this have to do with Armie Hammer?

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2021 2:06 AM

Cosby?

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2021 2:12 AM

Shrug.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2021 2:38 AM

Has Dame Phylicia Rashad commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2021 3:00 AM

I don't know r4 maybe because years ago there were rumors claiming that Shia might have cannibalistic tendencies like Armie is now allegedly being accused of.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2021 8:18 AM

Look at ugly ass, crazy Shia. No big loss.

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2021 8:24 AM

He's probably part of the Armie Hammer article that's apparently coming soon. You know, abusive Hollywood men or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2021 8:24 AM

R10 Oh, probably. Because I was wondering about the timing, FKA Twigs sued him already a while ago. And unlike AH he actually issued a semi-apology and said he'll get treatment. I don't know how fucked up he is and what treatment he can receive, but getting off the drugs would be a beginning I imagine. I have no opinion on him and I can't claim I know too much about him or this case, but when someone seems willing to get help (especially more willing than some others) and still gets dropped... You'd think they'd wait until it's clear the treatment didn't work or it was just an excuse to get out of trouble or whatever. But maybe the promised article (I think LA Times?) will reveal even more.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2021 11:26 AM

r11 I think the difference is that, unlike the AH stuff -- and I'm not judging anyone -- SLB was actually sued. Once that was happening, he was let go from a couple of projects (I think), and had to issue some kind of statement to minimize the damage.

I dont't think these guys ever give up their drugs and/or behavior willingly. They only do it when they start losing work.

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2021 11:42 AM

The Shia troll needed to be heard.

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2021 12:04 PM

Shia dodged a bullet. Twigs is FUG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 3:31 PM

No loss.

Seriously--how much of a "commodity" has SLB been post-TRANSFORMERS? That franchise was a decade ago. He makes a lot of movies I've never heard of.

And yes: maybe now Hollywood will stop trying so strenuously to make Armie Hammer happen. As far as the public is concerned, Armie never really happened.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 3:39 PM

I thought he was great in the movie about the retard, he has a hot little scruffy body.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 3:57 PM

I’m surprised he wasn’t cancelled after calling a cop the n word.

Also putting makeup on your dick to hide your herpes and boasting about shooting stray dogs should shut the door on your career.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 4:20 PM

Should I feel guilty for cracking up at the subject of this thread? I mean, I wouldn’t hit FKA Twigz, but now I feel complicit...

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 4:21 PM

[quote]Shia dodged a bullet. Twigs is FUG

That's your takeaway here?

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 7:04 PM

Shia will end up without work.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!