Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Revisiting the Paul McCartney/Heather Mills marriage/divorce

Is there any truth to these allegations? Does anyone really care is Paul McCartney was a douche to Heather Mills 15 years ago. Would the public or the media cancel the most famous man on earth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2021 10:48 PM

Yawn, just another Republican looking for an excuse to bitch about "cancel culture"

99% of the people who have supposedly been "canceled" still have jobs.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2021 1:20 AM

No one please but no one should call her Lady Heather Mills. She is Heather, Lady McCartney, if she wishes to use the title to which she is still entitled.

by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2021 1:27 AM

Isn’t it fairly well documented that Heather Mills is a pathological liar?

by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2021 1:42 AM

Isn’t it fairly well documented that R3 is a pathological liar?

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2021 1:43 AM

Hi, Heather @ R4!

by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2021 1:46 AM

R1 I'm not rightwing. You're right that cancelling ultimately does nothing but it's a phenomenon that just didn't happen 10 years ago. It is a 'thing'. I just find it curious how some people are off limits.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2021 2:28 AM

I'm shocked. Six posts in and still no "leg to stand on" jokes.

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2021 2:34 AM

Their solicitors were absurd but they made lots of money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2021 2:41 AM

the cancel threads always seemed tinged with right-wing extremism. I’m not a fan of the cancel troll. Smells like a right-wing agenda.

by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2021 3:00 AM

R9 no agenda see R6

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2021 10:16 PM

I suspect that the only people to be cancelled by 'the powers that be' are the people who are no longer profitable. For instance, Harvey Weinstein lost his magic touch and others pounced. He lost power because he stopped being the hitmaker and thus became a liability. Meanwhile McCartney (whether he did or or not) or David Geffen (girl you know he did it) will never be cancelled. Some people are untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2021 10:20 PM

Funny how that scandal had no legs.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2021 10:21 PM

"Believe victims until its someone that I really like" seems to be the guiding principle of woke culture.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2021 10:27 PM

Linda McCartney gave some interview to a guy back in the 1980s and said Paul was physically abusive

I think he hit Heather, but I don't doubt that she hit him back

I know he has a good guy image, but he refused her offer of a $25 million divorce settlement. He made her bring him to divorce court. And at the end, he still had to pay her the $25 million, but it was worth it to him to drag her through the mud, no matter what it might do to their daughter

She was a gold digger, but he's a piece of garbage too

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2021 10:27 PM

Everyone trashes Lennon but then acts like McCartney is a saint. Funny how that works.

by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2021 10:29 PM

I bumped into Paul McCartney in the greengrocers on Western Road in Brighton, when he was dating Heather Mills. I think her flat was just over in Hove. Nice chap. It's a Polish shop now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2021 10:29 PM

I’m surprised that she didn’t take her leg off and beat him with it. She was much younger and in better shape than him.

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2021 10:30 PM

Ringo stabbed his wife with scissors.

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2021 10:42 PM

The most famous man on earth? Jesus H Christ!

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2021 10:45 PM

R19

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 25, 2021 12:09 AM

No.

This girl is a depraved, low life grifter who targeted McCartney because he is very wealthy, a new widower with grown kids who had their own money.

She roped him in by appearing to be vulnerable because of her disability, fabricated a charity for landmines and interest in vegetarianism to keep that grift going. She sealed the deal by giving him the best sex he had in years and made certain to get impregnated.

His grown kids refused to attend this wedding but attended the wedding to his current wife and get on with her with no drama.

by Anonymousreply 21February 25, 2021 12:29 AM

R21 bu- but what happened to 'believe women'?

by Anonymousreply 22February 25, 2021 4:30 AM

[quote] She roped him in

No, she didn't. He knew exactly what he was getting into. Then he went and had a kid with her

He didn't become a billionaire by being gullible

She gave a big portion of her divorce settlement to charity. Paul and his entire family won't leave their fortunes to charity. Linda didn't leave a dime to charity. It all went to billionaire, Paul

She's no prize, but you are a fool if you think he's some angel who got fooled by a "devious woman"

by Anonymousreply 23February 26, 2021 2:06 AM

It's become a trite trope, but I honestly think that in these sorts of "abusive" tabloid relationships, it take two assholes for it to progress so far.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 5:11 AM

Was this the one legged dancer?

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 5:13 AM

It's weird how this gets brushed under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2021 11:31 PM

I like Heather. She didn't let that horrible accident stop her, and bagged a Beatle. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2021 11:45 PM

At least she gave the money to charity.

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2021 4:00 AM

Mills married a 36 year old man, 17 years her junior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2021 9:25 PM

No one cares about Faul, OP.

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2021 9:26 PM

I met PM in my greengrocers whilst he was dating HM in Brighton.

She lived around the corner from me.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2021 9:28 PM

Heather Mills is an opportunistic little whore And McCartney was a love sick puppy fool for ever getting messed up with her. I don’t believe a word about anything she says period.

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2021 9:30 PM

AND….by looking at that face….time hasn’t been kind

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2021 9:31 PM

I just can't look back. Too soon.

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2021 9:36 PM

R34 Too soon?

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2021 10:09 PM

[quote]In Long Island the respondent asked the petitioner if he had been smoking marijuana. He became angry, grabbed her neck and started choking her.

To be fair, who doesn't want to choke Heather Mills?

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2021 10:20 PM

I wonder if Heather and her idiot boyfriend will have a prenup?

McCartney trusted her and never insisted on one and she took him for millions and millions.

I am sure she will insist on a prenup..money grubbing bitch.

by Anonymousreply 37June 11, 2021 1:39 AM

R37 never trust a peg legged bitch

by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2021 10:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!