Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wet or dry j/o

Do you jerk off with lube or lotion, or dry?

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2021 11:27 PM

Dry is awful for me. I even miss the sound. Like to vary lubes used, but always wet.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2021 3:21 PM

Start out dry, precum always follows.

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2021 4:02 PM

Still, isn't there too much chafing? Plus my cock gets much bigger and veinier when it's wet.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2021 4:20 PM

I only use oil -- Neutrogena body oil or regular baby oil. I hate lube.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2021 5:01 PM

If you had your foreskin chopped off at birth, you kind of have to use lube

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2021 5:03 PM

You don't. It just happens like with all functioning penises.

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2021 6:34 PM

don't know how many voters have taken the poll but I can't believe dry is winning. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2021 8:56 PM

I hate lube, don't need it, never use it. I have a silky, smooth foreskin sliding up and down my shaft and back and forth over the head.

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2021 10:20 PM

I try and use grape jelly whenever possible, it kind of makes a mess however... I need to Oxyclean everything afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2021 10:55 PM

I use my spit.

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2021 10:57 PM

Dry is for uncut.

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2021 10:58 PM

I don't need anything. I wasn't robbed of my foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2021 10:59 PM

[quote] "masterbation"

Oh, dearing myself.

MASTURBATION

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2021 11:00 PM

Frankly, I don't really understand how you CAN masturbate without lubricant.

I can't imagine why you'd want to...it sounds horrid.

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2021 11:02 PM

R14. When jacking off, if your penis is intact, you don't need lube. Foreskin feels great.

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2021 11:18 PM

love both wet and dry.... when i do the quote "normal" fisting way of jacking i like the dry method, because the friction is so intense especially if you with your other hand make your dick skin nice and taut that the orgasm is thus really intense...the wet motion i use hand lotion and what is probably a unusual way to masturbate in that i put my erection in the crook of my right inner thigh ,

and rub the erection back and forth on my inner thigh crack and the inner thigh, like a windshield wiper, alot of pressure and pleasure on the underside of my cockhead with the lotion also causes a very good tickling pleasure orgasm...

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2021 11:24 PM

Cut and I like it dry. I get a better grip. I've also found pulling the laptop up against my balls, where the dick is throbbing feels so good when I cum.

by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2021 11:24 PM

Is it true that tops usually jerk off without line while bottoms need lube?

by Anonymousreply 18February 7, 2021 11:26 PM

[quote]If you had your foreskin chopped off at birth, you kind of have to use lube

Incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2021 11:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!