Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who Will Come Out in 2021? Part 2

Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Only dykes. No gay male actors, certainly not anyone famous.

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2021

Keep your chins up, r1.

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2021

Looks like Aaron Rodgers is going deeper into the closet

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2021

If this is the official thread, link to the previous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402/07/2021

Jannik Schumann didn't get enough attention on the last thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502/07/2021

Apparently, Bill Kaulitz is still NOT GAY & does not want to label his sexuality, but revealed in his autobiography that he had no gag reflex by the time he was 18. Then he turns around & outs his ex bf, Alex Claster, as a closet case who married a woman & had a child to cover up his homosexuality & is living a secret life.

Fans are praising him for coming out as bi. From the little spoilers I've seen on Twitter, it seems most of his experiences or "relationships" with females happened at ages 6-13.

by Anonymousreply 602/07/2021

[Quote] Then he turns around & outs his ex bf, Alex Claster, as a closet case who married a woman & had a child to cover up his homosexuality & is living a secret life.

Oh, Bill, why can't you behave?

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2021

When I glanced at this and saw Pedro Pascal and 'comes out' in the same sentence, I was shocked until I realized what it actually said

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 802/10/2021

[Quote] But he was last week spotted embracing part-time footballer Emily Brown

The jokes write themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 902/13/2021

Aw, he found a nice lesbian to settle down with

by Anonymousreply 1002/13/2021

Was Holly Goodchild busy?

by Anonymousreply 1102/13/2021

Lindsey Graham will announce he and Ted Cruz are an item and Ted is divorcing his wife.

by Anonymousreply 1202/13/2021

r12, EWWW!!!

by Anonymousreply 1302/13/2021

Finn Jones?

by Anonymousreply 1402/14/2021

Thomas Doherty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1502/16/2021

I've been thinking that since this R15. And honestly, it was pretty convenient* that he was supposedly dating Dove Cameron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1602/16/2021

Who is Thomas Doherty? He's cute

by Anonymousreply 1702/16/2021

Speed skater Matt Rittenhouse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1802/18/2021

R18 He's been out for a while if you check out his Instagram

by Anonymousreply 1902/18/2021

Don’t look at me!

by Anonymousreply 2002/18/2021

In the preview gifs, David Dobrik pings to high heaven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2102/18/2021

Exhibit B.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2202/18/2021

Another bisexual woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2302/18/2021

Some are interpreting this as Zendaya inching out of the closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24Last Tuesday at 5:31 AM

Can she drag Tom Holland out too? R24

by Anonymousreply 25Last Tuesday at 5:33 AM

I don't follow Tom Holland but when I saw this t-shirt/pants combo posted on one of the Madden threads, I did wonder...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26Last Tuesday at 5:38 AM

Jacob Elordi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 5:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 9:56 AM

The Jacob Elordi quote is a little odd.

[Quote] Who was your first cinematic crush growing up?

[Quote] It would have probably been Orlando Bloom, who played Legolas from The Lord of the Rings. I was like, "Wow, this guy is perfect." He was so pure and fine.

I don't think Aussies or Brits use "fine" in the hot/sexy sense. There's certainly room to deny, which his teams are likely very happy about.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 10:12 AM

R7 wow, didn’t have Bill pegged as a such a petty, vindictive, hypocritical queen. I mean, I had him pegged as a queen like the rest of the world with working eyes and ears, but I didn’t think he was so cruel and bitter. Lost a bit of respect for him, honestly, and I was a casual fan.

Oh well, luckily he’s got a hot twin brother we can stan, who hasn’t done anything so nasty yet, at least not that we know of.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 11:32 AM

[quote]The Jacob Elordi quote is a little odd.

From the same interview he talks about his first kiss. What is he on about?

Elordi: She was a tall girl, and I was myself a tall girl.....

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 11:37 AM

Elordi seems quite insufferable. I expect those movies with Joey King are dreadful but he's already tried to ungraciously distance himself from them even while he's already having more "credible" success with Euphoria. It wouldn't surprise me if he's another Alex Whatsisface from Magic Mike.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 7:06 PM

I think Ryan Seacrest is either going to adopt a child or have a baby via a surrogate. That may finally drive him to come out.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 7:37 PM

After having that stroke on air, he'd be a fool to rush into fatherhood.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 7:37 PM

Zendaya can't be gay! She dated Tom Holland!!

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 7:41 PM

I don’t count people who come out as bi, pan, whatever in between nonsense because most of those people are just wanting attention.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 7:44 PM

Have you anyone in mind?

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 7:45 PM

She also dated Odell Beckham Jr. so you’re right R35, she can’t possibly be gay.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 7:48 PM

Zendaya has also been linked with Connor Jessup's from co-star, Trevor Jackson. What is Jackson's story?

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 7:51 PM

*former co-star

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 7:51 PM

Trevor Jackson, Joey Pollari & Connor Jessup:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 10:34 AM

Pedro pascal

by Anonymousreply 42Yesterday at 2:43 AM

Owen Joyner

by Anonymousreply 43Yesterday at 10:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!