Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fleetwood Mac's "follow up to Rumours" album Tusk

You make one of the the highest selling albums of all time. So how do you follow it up? With TUSK. Clocking in at 74 minutes and 20 tracks, Tusk is either a disjointed mess fueled by cocaine induced megalomania or a deliberate, calculated masterpiece depending on who you ask. Inspired by the New Wave, Punk and fear of becoming rock dinosaurs, the band's de facto producer Lindsey Buckingham stripped down the Rumours sound, stomped on it, ripped it apart and then pieced it back haphazardly. Eager to dine on the popularity of Rumours, executives at WB priced the album at $15.98 or nearly $62 adjusted for inflation. Tusk was the first album that cost more than 1 million dollars to make and took 13 months to record. Curiously WB decided to play the album in its entirety on FM radio. Many fans simply taped the album instead of paying the hefty price tag for the LP. Tusk was deemed a failure at the time after selling only 4 million copies. It is now considered something of a lost classic. Rolling Stone rated the album 4.5/5. Even publications with younger readership like Pitchfork have placed Tusk above Rumours in their ratings. Many 70s bands did not make the same inelegant but successful transition to the 80s. The Eagles followed up Hotel California in 1979 with The Long Run. While it sold 8 million copies, it was trashed by critics and it has since disappeared from the pop culture consciousness. The Eagles disbanded in 1980.

Songstress Stevie Nick was frustrated with the recording process:

[quote]While she believed Tusk to be “a spectacular record,” soon-to-be solo star Nicks resented the time its recording required of her. “Tusk took us 13 months to make, which is ridiculous,” she said when promoting Bella Donna in 1981. “I was there in the studio every day—or almost every day—but I probably only worked for two months. The other 11 months I did nothing, and you start to lose it after a while if you’re inactive. You see, Lindsey, Chris, John, and Mick all play, and I don’t. So most of the time I’d be looking at them through the window in the control room. After four or five hours, they’d forget I was even there, they’d be so wrapped up in little details. It was very frustrating.”

So DL tell me you thoughts on TUSK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 15, 2021 7:21 PM

It took me a long time to get used to it, but eventually it became my favorite Fleetwood Mac album. And I really loved and played Rumours.

1979 was the last year I cared about new popular music. I continued buying albums put out by my favorites, Linda Ronstadt, Fleetwood Mac, Talking Heads, Warren Zevon, the Police, in the '80s, but I didn't get into new music much any longer. I think of Tusk and the Eagles' The Long Run as my "end of rock." I didn't care for most punk or new wave.

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2021 8:00 PM

Needs more cowbell.

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2021 8:00 PM

Love it, and the title song is one of my all time faves.

by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2021 8:06 PM

[quote] cocaine induced megalomania

Are you not familiar with Lindsey Buckingham?

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2021 8:08 PM

“Tusk” the track is genius.

I love the video. It gives me a lump in my throat because it makes me homesick for that era. Stevie and the baton - every girl tried to twirl like that, back then.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2021 8:10 PM

Sara was the last great Stevie Nicks song and I'll die on that hill. Everything after Tusk is pablum. It's produced, well performed, the arrangement is beautiful. It's one of the greatest tracks ever. I don't care that it's not as popular as that trashy 80s rock song Edge of 17. It's her/Fleetwood Mac's magnum opus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2021 8:11 PM

I'm with the "maligned classic" crowd. Christine McVie's "Over And Over" alone was worth the 10 bucks the thing cost me in grad school.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2021 8:21 PM

R7 did you get it in the bargain bin?

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2021 9:34 PM

Sara pretty obviously borrows from Tom Petty's Here Comes My Girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2021 9:50 PM

I'm with [R7]. "Over and Over" is worth the price of the whole thing. "Angel" kicks some major ass. It's about Mick Fleetwood, not Linseed. As a whole, this double album holds up really well.

I just wish these recording artists would stop flogging the public with new remixes, remasters, and additional crap from the original sessions. If the original album with the original mix sold xxx copies, why remix and remaster it? BASTA!

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2021 11:31 PM

R10 Angel is the worst song on the album. It's like an insipid nursery rhyme with a very late 70s/ early 80s bass tone that sounds very dated now. It's the one song I'd get rid of on the album. I love everything else. Stevie must have been snowblind to find Mick Fleetwood attractive, let alone refer to him as an 'angel'. Christine knocks it out of the park on Tusk, even though her songs are less well known. Brown Eyes is pure joy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 6, 2021 12:00 AM

It grows on you slowly. Hence the name "Tusk"!

by Anonymousreply 12February 6, 2021 12:14 AM

I love the song Angel.

It starts off sounding like a country song, but towards the end, as it builds, it threatens to turn into a disco song, thanks to the loud bouncy baselines. Parts of the song seem to be influenced by Linda Rondstadt and Captain and Tennille. Under the vocals, Lindsey plays a guitar riff that sounds similar to the riff that shows up again a few years later, in "Hold Me".

I'm not sure which part is the chorus. I guess it's the section that starts "He said, 'you feel good'". The lyrics are terrible in this section. The chorus only appears twice in the song. The second time it appears, Christine inexplicably sings the third line ("I knew you would"). I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 13February 6, 2021 12:31 AM

I was a small kid when this came out, but discovered the song Tusk when the Band performed it in their recorded reunion 1997 concert “The Dance”, with the USC marching band. That was so awesome.

by Anonymousreply 14February 6, 2021 12:34 AM

I heard this song for the first time on the car radio.

Mt childhood BFF and I were in the car with her mom and "Tusk" came on. After it was over, her mom said, "well, that doesn't sound like the Fleetwood Mac I know".

Neither of us understood what that meant at the time(we were too young) but now I do.

by Anonymousreply 15February 6, 2021 12:47 AM

Interestingly, it was used on the new Walker show last night.

It’s a great song. The drums are phenomenal.

by Anonymousreply 16February 6, 2021 12:56 AM

R13 The line "When you were good, you were very, very good" drives me nuts. That juxtaposed with the "ghost in the fog nonsense". Does Stevie really know what this song is about? It sounds like drunken rambling. The bouncy bass is what brings me back to 1979. It's pure late 70s stadium rock like Cheap Trick.

by Anonymousreply 17February 6, 2021 1:00 AM

R15 Tusk alienated Rumours fans but more importantly, failed to appeal to a new, younger audience who turned their noses up at rock dinosaurs Fleetwood Mac.

by Anonymousreply 18February 6, 2021 6:24 AM

Who else has noticed the guy who says "REAL THAVAGE LIKE" in a lisping "gay accent" as the song "Tusk" begins to fade out? What's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 19February 6, 2021 6:40 AM

R19 I don't detect a lisp. Apparently the voice is Ray Lindsey, Lindsey Buckingham's guitar tech.

by Anonymousreply 20February 6, 2021 7:28 AM

Beautiful Child is about Stevie's affair with Derek Taylor, who was 16 years her senior.

by Anonymousreply 21February 6, 2021 7:08 PM

It is a somewhat convoluted mess, but it is still a glorious album.

by Anonymousreply 22February 6, 2021 7:18 PM

I was one of the people who taped Tusk when it played on radio and it sounded shitty. I bought the album and it sounded like a completely different record, so much better. Stevie and Christine's songs were first rate but Lindsey's not so much.

by Anonymousreply 23February 6, 2021 7:29 PM

Nothing in '79 sounded like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 6, 2021 7:50 PM

Beautiful Child is about Stevie's affair with Derek Taylor, who was 16 years her senior.

R21, don't you mean 'her junior'?

by Anonymousreply 25February 7, 2021 12:07 AM

I only picked up Tusk to listen to for the first time, back in 1991, a decade after it came out. Up until that time, I was still so stuck on the rest of their albums at the time that I had assumed the whole double album affair of Tusk was going to sound like the title track (which I've always disliked), so I never gave it a listen at all until then.

Boy was I wrong. Hearing that long album was a revelation to me, and it instantly became my favorite album of theirs, and still is. I must have heard it a hundred times or more by now. Now when I hear it, I'm taken back to that summer I discovered it. Certainly a different memory than most people probably have of this record.

I still don't like the song Tusk. It sounds like the worst of Buckingham's drug fueled self-indulgence, with no balance provided by the rest of the band.

by Anonymousreply 26February 7, 2021 12:11 AM

I don't like the song "Tusk" either. The melody is dull and depressing. The lyrics make no sense. The only thing that saves it is the marching band and John McVie's short and slightly overrated bass solo.

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2021 12:17 AM

R27 again. Also meant to add: The song is just a bunch of random riffs and pieces that the band forced together to make a single song. (And it shows.)

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2021 12:17 AM

Yes easily my fave Mac album, took me awhile too, but its a go to fave now. Sara was gorgeous, Not That Funny is a stomp and wet blanket Christine McVie threw in a couple goodies too. Last great album of the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2021 12:20 AM

Hate these fuckers in Fleetwood Mac. However- this album is a masterpiece. I give LB credit for coming off the blockbuster of all blockbusters and making a masterpiece. Its an important piece of work- especially in context of the band's trajectory.

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2021 12:20 AM

1979 was such an interesting year in music that Tusk just kind of got lost in the upheaval.

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2021 12:57 AM

"Sara" was great, but hardly FM's magnum opus.

Perhaps a magma opie.

I don't get the Buckingham hate. Well, the hate against him as a musician and writer. Sure, he repeats himself and you almost always can say, "That a Lindsey Buckingham song." But his groove can be great, and he certainly served Nicks well with many of the songs. And his lyrics always were better than Nicks' inchoate ramblings.

Does anyone know the truth behind Stevie cutting him from the group with her ultimatum, or if something else was going on that Mick bought into? He has said, "NEVER AGAIN," which for this bunch at their ages seems so oddly resolute. Is Stevie just being a cunt of all cunts? The claim of his smirking and other shit makes her look like a lunatic.

Oh.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2021 1:42 AM

Could the Fleetwood Mac Troll do everyone else on this forum a favor and DIE in a GREASE FIRE, please? Pretty please?

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2021 1:43 AM

R32 Some fan girls are gonna chime in with some BS about "Lindsey being abusive" as though Stevie wasn't a monstrous, out of control drug fiend herself. They are both trash people, but none of that matters because we as fans don't know them or have to deal with them. They have both physically attacked each other and both have admitted to being passive aggressive bitches to each other.

There's a lot of ego shit in the band that has never really been resolved. Buckingham's best work might be on Stevie's early songs, where he probably deserves some songwriting credit. He (and other members of the band) has always been bitter about not being recognized for how much work he was putting into everyone's songs while Stevie got all the credit for her simple songwriting (Stevie didn't write every note of Landslide y'all). He was furious when Stevie slept with Mick Fleetwood before they went into the studio for Tusk and refused to help her at first. Stevie has always felt left out because she doesn't play an instrument. For every album and she was never involved much in the recording process. When she went big solo she stated wielding her star power to get a larger voice in the band. She gunned for a larger percentage of the tour proceeds and got it. Someone could write an encyclopedia sized list of all the gripes they have with each other.

None of that really matters because they had managed to work together from 1997-2018 and Stevie getting Lindsey fired is pretty ridiculous at this point. It just looks like Stevie was pissed about Lindsey's constant insistence on making an album when Stevie has dried up as a songwriter. Stevie has written less than 20 songs credited to just herself since Jimmy Carter was president. She wants to be an oldies act and enjoy her last years spinning on stage and making a Rhiannon themed TV show. Lindsey wants to spend his last years in studio like he's 40 years younger and still making relevant music for the youth.

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2021 2:28 AM

R34, Stevie has stated that it's impossible to make money off making money today. The real money comes from touring. Some bands throw together a new album just so they'll have a reason to tour. Other bands don't bother with new music because they know that if they tour, their fans will pay to see them again and again. Besides, the fans want to hear their classic favorites instead of some new song.

Lindsey is a genius in the studio. He has taken some simple melodies of Stevie's and added enough magic to push them into the stratosphere. I wonder if he ever works on producing the music of other artists. Or he could work on music for movie soundtracks. He seems more concerned with art rather than money, so there are probably lots of opportunities for him.

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2021 2:41 AM

I can't believe how so many people take this band seriously.

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2021 2:49 AM

They looked good in photos, caused drama, and made good music. Even Prince had Mac fever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2021 3:13 AM

Tusk is my favorite FM album, and the harmonies on Walk a Thin Line, Save me a Place, and That's All For Everyone are among the best that have appeared on any FM record. Sara, Storms, and Beautiful Child are among Stevie's best songs, my favorite Christine songs are on this album as well: Brown Eyes, Never Make Me Cry, Honey Hi, and Never Forget.

Aside from the aforementioned Lindsey song, I also find The Ledge interesting. I don't love it, but I wonder why all of the instruments except the bass are coming from the right channel. The left channel is just Lindsey and the bass, but periodically Stevie and Christine will pop up briefly in the left channel. If you listen to the song with the balance all the way to the right, and then listen again with it all the way to the left, the experience is quite different.

Sam Philips has a song like that Hole in My Pocket, where the vocals and drums are on the right channel, and the guitars are on the left. Are they trying to convey something by isolating those sounds to those channels?

by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2021 3:14 AM

"Sara" was about Stevie NIcks' abortion of Don Henley's baby. What gross subject matter.

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2021 3:14 AM

R39, Sara was about Stevie's affair with Mick Fleetwood.

by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2021 3:32 AM

Sara was about both of those things R39/R40 - among other things

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2021 3:35 AM

I'd never heard the song "Beautiful Child" until I read about it, and the connection to Derek Taylor, on this thread. I had no idea they had a thing.

I really like her vocal performance on it, but the song itself is a real snooze.

by Anonymousreply 42February 7, 2021 5:32 AM

Storms is also about Mick.

by Anonymousreply 43February 7, 2021 6:47 PM

[quote] Songstress Stevie Nick

It's NICKS, you fat whore!

A kick to the cunt bone for YOU.

by Anonymousreply 44February 7, 2021 6:49 PM

I actually love Tusk.

It was their only real experimental piece (at least in the post Rumours era) and a lot of it is very good. I would say it's perhaps about 3-4 songs too long, with some sound textures repeating themselves toward the end.

by Anonymousreply 45February 7, 2021 7:27 PM

Tusk is really interesting to compare Rod Stewart's Blondes Have More Fun(1978) or Some Girls by The Rolling Stones(1978) . The Eagles tried to mine the emerging popularity of R&B with White audiences while The Stones , Stewart, and even McCartney looked to Disco for inspiration. Fleetwood Mac and Alice Cooper were the old stalwarts who looked to New Wave. There was a time in the early 80s when Alice Cooper looked ike Gary Numan. Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 7, 2021 8:21 PM

Fleetwood Mac tried to snort the field lines at Dodgers Stadium during the filming of the Tusk video.

by Anonymousreply 47February 8, 2021 3:47 AM

"Tusk is either a disjointed mess fueled by cocaine induced megalomania or a deliberate, calculated masterpiece depending on who you ask. "

Or neither. Critics always make these "either-or" pronouncements.

by Anonymousreply 48February 8, 2021 4:05 AM

The TV show "The Americans" used Tusk in their opening episode in a fantastic scene establishing their espionage. Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 49February 8, 2021 5:09 AM

I also think the live version of DONT STOP is fucking amazing because it uses the marching band also.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 8, 2021 5:24 AM

here's the version of TUSK from The Dance....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 8, 2021 5:25 AM

R6 I agree. I fucking loved Sara. It swept my school. It is seared on my heart. I saw them live on this tour.

by Anonymousreply 52February 8, 2021 6:59 AM

Did people back then know Sara was about Don Henley's failed crotch fruit?

by Anonymousreply 53February 8, 2021 7:35 PM

Why so anti-abortion, R53? Seems like they would have been shitty parents, better to have done what was done. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2021 10:22 PM

R34 you would think covid putting their touring plans on hold would make it easier for them to reconcile and make more albums. Stevie is so bitter that she can’t be touring right now, she knows time is running out.

I love their extremely dysfunctional toxic relationship. People always blamed it on the drugs but here they are, still at it even as octogenarians

by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2021 10:31 PM

R54 I am pro abortion, not just pro choice. That kid would have been fucked in the head, stupid, and spoiled. Thank God for abortion.

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2021 10:55 PM

I find it interesting that during the recording of Tusk Stevie was in the studio with 3 guys she had/was fucking. Stevie seems to not find it awkward to be in a room full of guys she screwed which I think is unusual for a straight woman. She fucked Don Henley, Joe Walsh, and a couple other guys in The Eagles camp too. Then when she went solo she was recording with lovers Jimmy Iovine and Dave Stewart. She tried to have it off with Tom Petty, but he was not having it at all. lol.

by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2021 11:46 PM

This will never not be funny and deserves reposting in this thread. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2021 3:17 AM

Sara is one of their best songs period.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2021 6:55 AM

Sara loses some of its romance when you realize the person "undoing the laces" is Mick Fleetwood.

by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2021 6:59 PM

This may not be everyone's taste, but this is them playing with the USC Band.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2021 7:15 PM

R61 It's ok, but I think they sounded better strung out on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2021 11:54 PM

R46, where did you come up with the idea of FM 'turning to New Wave'? That's just bonkers and never happened.

by Anonymousreply 63February 10, 2021 1:41 AM

R63 Buckingham was aping Talking Heads, particularly David Byrne's style of delivery on a few of his songs.

by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2021 2:15 AM

[quote] I find it interesting that during the recording of Tusk Stevie was in the studio with 3 guys she had/was fucking. Stevie seems to not find it awkward to be in a room full of guys she screwed which I think is unusual for a straight woman. She fucked Don Henley, Joe Walsh, and a couple other guys in The Eagles camp too.

Stevie is bisexual. Also, Joe Walsh was dismissive of their relationship (on Howard Stern). Joe Walsh, of all people. Stevie was very attractive in her heyday, but I don't know if men took her very seriously, except for Lindsey Buckingham.

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2021 2:28 AM

R64, we must be hearing really different things then.

I love Lindsey and also Byrne, but I see no similarities. Sure, Lindsey did some yelling and whining but he was far better a melodist than Byrne. I always thought Lindsey was more influenced by Beach Boys, classic rock, prog and folk genres. Lindsey was very conscious of the STYLE of his compositions, including his vocals. He was much more interested in conveying emotions and soundscapes, even with his sometimes shouting vocals - not at all what I associate New Wave with, which I find more cold, rudimentary, simplistic and very much the stretching of synth technology.

by Anonymousreply 66February 10, 2021 3:05 AM

R65 How do you know if Stevie is bisexual or not? I want to hear this story, lol.

by Anonymousreply 67February 10, 2021 3:48 AM

R67, I met someone who lived in a town where Stevie vacationed regularly. That person told me that Stevie was a lesbian and IIRC, also said something about Stevie riding a horse.

by Anonymousreply 68February 10, 2021 4:05 AM

R68 Did this person personally witness Stevie Nicks munching on clam?

by Anonymousreply 69February 10, 2021 6:35 PM

Tusk and Tango in the Night is why Fleetwood Mac isn't considered white trash music like The Eagles. I remember a lot of White trash girls being really into Rumours and Belladonna though.

by Anonymousreply 70February 10, 2021 9:40 PM

I loved it when it was released because it was so different from Rumors. The title track isn't one of my favorites though it was always one of the most entertaining in concert because they frequently had the USC (or some other) Marching Band. One of my favorite Stevie songs of all time is Storms. Buckingham also had a few great ones too.

by Anonymousreply 71February 10, 2021 10:17 PM

I worked part-time at a record store in St. Louis when Tusk came out. A few weeks before its release, Warner Bros. sent the store a 32-page booklet on how to do in-store staging of the promotional materials that showed up a week later. Giant posters, t-shirts, keychains, etc., and a hideous lighted revolving rack that held dozens of copies of the album. A ridiculous amount of money spent for the promotion of an album that really didn’t sell very well.

by Anonymousreply 72February 11, 2021 6:12 PM

R72 That's what made it a great artistic self sabotage. WB got greedy after the success of Rumours and pumped millions of dollars into an experimental album that tanked with the toothy, corn fed, REO Speedwagon and Steve Miller Band crowd who were expecting Rumours 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 73February 11, 2021 6:18 PM

Christine McVie is the glue that holds it all together.

by Anonymousreply 74February 11, 2021 6:28 PM

The people who liked Rumours but hated Tusk were the same people who voted for Reagan and abhorred punk and disco. Rumours was full of drama but also safe, sterile, and inextricably suburban and white. In a way Tusk was an FUCK YOU to white Americans who were resistant to change. I remember reading about Bill O'Reilly complaining about millennials at Fleetwood Mac concerts. Donald Trump even showed up to The Dance in 1997. That is the sort of Fleetwood Mac fan who loathed Tusk.

by Anonymousreply 75February 11, 2021 6:29 PM

That's quite a reach, R75.

by Anonymousreply 76February 11, 2021 8:18 PM

R76 It's really not. It's what lot of the music critics were saying at the time.

by Anonymousreply 77February 11, 2021 8:46 PM

Ken Caillat was completely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 78February 20, 2021 6:01 AM

Saw them on the Tusk tour at the Hollywood Bowl. Lindsey and Stevie were stoned and drunk and got into it on stage and heard "fuck you, bitch and they left the stage and hour into the gig. The end. Worst concert ever. The opening act Christopher Cross was the best part of the show. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 79February 20, 2021 6:07 AM

Stevie fucked every guy in Fleetwood Mac and The Eagles. You don't do that without the intent to cause drama.

by Anonymousreply 80February 20, 2021 5:38 PM

[quote]The people who liked Rumours but hated Tusk were the same people who voted for Reagan

What a stupid thing to say. I didn't like Tusk that much when I first heard it. I was disappointed. I didn't quite hate it, but it wasn't another Rumours. But I kept listening to it, and within a few months, I realized it had become my favorite FM album.

But I never, ever voted for Reagan. Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 81February 20, 2021 7:34 PM

R81 it is absolutely true that whites who liked Rumours were put off by anything new at that time. If it weren't for the English music scene and black people American music would all be corny country pop.

by Anonymousreply 82March 1, 2021 3:19 AM

The piano refrain for Sara is the same two fucking chords as Dreams (Fmaj7, Gmaj7) over and over.

by Anonymousreply 83March 30, 2021 7:41 AM

Stevie's solo albums are just plain BAD. How many times has she rewritten Dreams?

by Anonymousreply 84March 30, 2021 9:27 AM

Did the radio station announce beforehand that they were going to play the full album? I mean, in 1979, the best a civilian could do would be a normal bias 90 minute cassette. By today's standards, not even listenable.

by Anonymousreply 85March 30, 2021 3:25 PM

R85 Apparently a lot of people did. Listening to a shitty low bandwith version of an album was more appealing than paying $16 for a double album back in 1979.

by Anonymousreply 86March 30, 2021 8:47 PM

I got TUSKED last night.

by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2021 7:16 AM

Damn, who can complain when ya got Stevie AND she's a master at baton twirling!

by Anonymousreply 88April 9, 2021 7:50 AM

R88 she was a cheerleader in high school.

by Anonymousreply 89April 15, 2021 8:31 AM

R58...thank you for that memory...Lindsay "Dreamboat" Buckingham.

by Anonymousreply 90April 15, 2021 8:55 AM

The fuckable Lynsey FUCKingham in that video made it worth it.

by Anonymousreply 91April 15, 2021 11:45 AM

Stevie can't go one second without a twirl, a spin, or a toot.

by Anonymousreply 92April 15, 2021 7:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!