Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frau fish sister is obsessed with her adult son

She’s had clear jealousy issues with every girl he’s ever dated, and now that he’s engaged, she has really gone off the deep end.

She’s called me crying twice since they announced their engagement and I listened to her blubber about how he’s finally going to leave her (meaning my sister), asking me if I think he’ll really go through with marrying her, and do I think they’re having sex.

The last time I told her that it was completely inappropriate for her to be speculating about her son’s sex life and that she needed to seek mental health services because she sounded like she was in love with her own son. She got angry and started calling me names, so I hung up on her. But she hasn’t called me crying again.

Honestly, I do think she has some unhealthy and unnatural feelings for him, but this kind of thing seems to be sadly all to common between mothers and sons. I truly believe that if he offered to fuck her, she’d jump at the chance. It’s sick and I can hardly bear to speak to her.

Can she be reasoned with, or is she just too crazy?

by Anonymousreply 44February 6, 2021 3:17 AM

Creepy. I hope he runs far, far away.

by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2021 9:03 PM

OP, why do you hate your sister so much? You sound like an unhinged Mary.

by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2021 9:07 PM

OP you are reading waaaayyyyy too much into this, probably have too much time to be alone with your thoughts these days with pandemic. Lots of women are like that about their sons because they feel that, given their age, how society prizes youth, they will become irrelevant. By the time their son starts to date around, these women have already passed their youthful years and, once that is gone, in our looks and youth-obsessed society, a lot of the focus goes into being a mother. This is conditioning and she probably feels like she will lose him to another woman and be "erased". My grandad used to say "a son is a son until he takes a wife, but a daughter is a daughter for life".

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2021 9:10 PM

This is exactly what Diana would have done to the instant William started dating.

by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote] OP, why do you hate your sister so much?

So because I don’t support her incestuous fantasies about her son, I hate her? Should I call up my nephew and attempt to facilitate his trying to crawl back up her twat?

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2021 9:20 PM

R3, that’s a compelling theory, but the way she was going on made my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2021 9:21 PM

Elaborate scenario troll.

Just look for an excuse to rant against "frau fish"

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2021 9:21 PM

The "nephew" doesn't exist

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2021 9:22 PM

R6 ask yourself this: was she a beautiful/attractive woman once? Was she popular with men/at school? Did she maybe have a job that she no longer works at that she was successful at? Does she have a husband that maybe left her/divorced her? All these things and maybe the son is all she has.

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2021 9:23 PM

[quote]Just look for an excuse to rant against "frau fish"

Yes. There's something seriously twisted about the gay men on this board. Their hatred for us is unhealthy and part of some kind of deeper perversion.

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2021 9:23 PM

None of this happened

by Anonymousreply 11February 4, 2021 9:26 PM

I must know how old the sister and nephew are in this tale.

by Anonymousreply 12February 4, 2021 9:27 PM

My sister is 47; her son is 24.

by Anonymousreply 13February 4, 2021 9:38 PM

Mind your own business

by Anonymousreply 14February 4, 2021 9:47 PM

That is not normal.

by Anonymousreply 15February 4, 2021 9:51 PM

R5 you clearly hate her, as you refer to her as a “frau fish”. Your post sounds like obsessive hateful bullshit. You are just as bad as she is, if not worse. You need heavy meds. Lithium is a good start. She was probably just hot when she was young and you’re still jealous that she got all the straight cock you coveted.

by Anonymousreply 16February 4, 2021 9:54 PM

What’s wrong with a woman wanting to take things to the next level with her adult son? I think that’s beautiful

by Anonymousreply 17February 4, 2021 10:02 PM

R13 She had kids at 23? Skank!

by Anonymousreply 18February 4, 2021 10:05 PM

As time goes by I now just think gay men are mentally ill, like transwomen, both rooted in the same misogyny. To think I was once an ally.

by Anonymousreply 19February 4, 2021 10:05 PM
by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2021 10:26 PM

R19 you’re just as hateful and myopic as OP is, if you really believe ALL gay men are mentally ill and full of bitterness. Because it is simply not true. I am a gay man who just recently entered my forties, and I would say a lot of the saltiness on these threads comes from old queens who are just fucked up and full of hate because their generation dealt with a lot more homophobia, resulting in shame and self loathing. I think they just hate women because they feel like their lives would have been easier if they had been born as female instead of having to be closeted. It’s total resentment.

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2021 10:38 PM

I'll be honest, I didn't read any of that shit.

by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2021 10:49 PM

It is not exactly uncommon, OP, for mothers to act this way when their sons marry (can be daughters too), but it's not healthy. Read up on emotional incest.

Your sister would benefit from getting some outside help and focus on herself and her own life (maybe getting one that doesn't revolve around her attachment to her son) and let her son get on with his.

by Anonymousreply 23February 4, 2021 11:07 PM

-100/10

by Anonymousreply 24February 4, 2021 11:27 PM

Oh, sure, I’m the one who needs meds. She wants to fuck her son and calls me crying about it, but I’m “obsessed” and “need to mind my own business.”

No, she was never beautiful nor especially popular in school. Her husband did dump her and her life definitely revolved around that child, especially after his father left. I never liked the way she tried to make that kid responsible for managing her emotions. She’s always been a little nutty, but the way she’s carrying on these days takes the cake.

by Anonymousreply 25February 4, 2021 11:50 PM

R25 - I think you just answered your own question. She lost her husband and emotionally substituted him with her son. Also, she never sought therapy which is something you should suggest for her sake, the boy's sake, and, perhaps yours because it may make her a better sister. Mine was a basket case when she gained 40 lbs during hormone therapy and now, 5 years into therapy is way better. Just tell her it's maybe good for her to talk to another professional about this issue.

by Anonymousreply 26February 4, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote] Her husband did dump her and her life definitely revolved around that child, especially after his father left. I never liked the way she tried to make that kid responsible for managing her emotions.

Holy shit, she IS Princess Diana!

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2021 1:13 AM

[quote]but this kind of thing seems to be sadly all to common between mothers and sons

You almost had me up until this part. WTF are you trolling about, TROLL? What you describe is not at all common. GTFOOH.

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2021 1:38 AM

I’ve probably told her a dozen times that she needs to see a mental health professional. Not necessarily always in those words, but I’ve gotten the point across.

I’ll admit that I’ve never had much sympathy for her. She has always seemed to create her own problems.

Toward the end of her marriage, she asked me if I thought her husband could be gay, as apparently he’d “gone impotent” on her. I assured her that he wasn’t gay, but it never seemed to dawn on her that the reason he couldn’t get it up anymore is because she’d gained 60 lbs and her face looked like the Lake of Tranquility when she didn’t wear makeup.

She seemed to believe me when I told her he probably had high blood pressure. Of course, he was miraculously cured of his impotence when he met a raven-haired 29-year old admin assistant with perky breasts and a flat stomach.

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2021 1:39 AM

The nephew troll strikes again. He's getting clever.

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2021 1:40 AM

It most certainly is, R28. I’ve known many women who become insanely jealous of any girlfriend their sons bring home. And if the poor girl marries the son, she’s the MIL from hell.

It’s a definite pathology.

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2021 1:41 AM

One of the more stupid troll posts I’ve seen in a while.

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2021 1:43 AM

[quote]It’s a definite pathology.

Sure, Jan.

Where do you live?

by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2021 1:45 AM

Is the nephew hot? Have you seen his dick? Ever jerk off together?

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2021 1:45 AM

Right, so she’s in love with her son, and your other stupid post is that you’re an “abusive bottom.” Big fail on your troll posts, OP.

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2021 1:45 AM

Women can tend to infantilize sons, while expecting more from daughters. Just an observation I've made several times over the years.

Also, as a true crime enthusiast, I've noted that women more often murder daughters and protect sons.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2021 1:56 AM

Now Jessica Fletcher is on the case. This place never disappoints.

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2021 1:59 AM

This sounds like a plot from 90 day fiancé. Is the fiancé from Russia?

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2021 2:17 AM

No one with a lick of self-respect refers to his female sibling as a "Frau fish sister."

Well, not unless he's demented.

Such family members are called "cunts." Even when imaginary, as seems likely in this case.

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2021 2:18 AM

She absolutely is a frau! She even used to do scrapbooking.

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2021 2:31 AM

I think I know the nephew. He's a friend of my own nephew and when they visit he's always complaining about how intrusive his mother is and how creepy his uncle is. They both have spent years playing a tug-of-war game with the poor young man. Now he's so confused he's convinced himself he's straight, which is hilarious to both my nephew and me. After all....

by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2021 2:35 AM

Tell her, "Just think of the beautiful grandbabies you'll have". Either she'll breakdown completely, or change her mind and support the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2021 10:39 AM

I’m sure she’ll pretend that she birthed the grandkids herself.

She called me this morning to tell me that I was “very rude” to her. I told her she needed to get a grip on herself because she’s about to completely alienate herself from her son and his wife-to-be.

She started with the “he’s all I have” bit, as a previous poster predicted. I lost my patience with her at this point. I said that her problem is that she doesn’t live in reality. I told her that her son is an adult and was never responsible for fulfilling her needs, and that she’s never accepted any sort of responsibility for her own happiness.

Her husband was supposed to make her happy. She acted as if she had no obligations in the marriage whatsoever and that’s ultimately why he left her. Then her son was supposed to make her happy. Instead he grew up, which she has taken as some sort of personal betrayal.

Then I told her I supposed she would get pissy with me because I’m supposed to blow sunshine up her ass instead of telling her how things really are. That she’s nearly 50 years old and has nothing because she chose to make nothing of herself. What looks she had are gone. She has no education and no career. What did she think was going to happen?

She starts bleating about how she thought people who loved her would “have her back.” I said, so in other words, she thought other people would attend to her, that they existed solely to satisfy her needs. She starts with the crying again, telling me that I’m a “very cold person.”

I stopped her and said I wasn’t going to listen to that. I told her she was mad because she knew I was telling the truth and that she had the self-awareness of a 6-year old. I told her she really needed to get into therapy and then I said I had to go and to not bother me any more with this shit.

After I hung up, she texted me that I was a “nasty old gay.” I blocked her. I have absolutely had it with her. I haven’t ever truly wanted anything to do with her because she is so whiny and tedious. Is there a reason for people like this to have been born?

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2021 6:35 PM

OP, you're certainly no Uncle Rupert, the "backwards old queen" with the ungrateful niece. His stories were hilarious. Going to find that thread about the Chicken à la King.

by Anonymousreply 44February 6, 2021 3:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!