Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View

Does anyone else find this show tired? Joy Behar needs to be put out to pasture. Her response to the Robin Hood story was appalling

by Anonymousreply 239November 27, 2021 1:31 AM

Yeah, I used to like Joy, but now she just seems to yell at people to get off her lawn. Megcunt needs to go too.

by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2021 9:27 PM

Gross

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2021 9:33 PM

I like Joy as mod. As panelist her age is definitely showing.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2021 9:36 PM

Many people find value in ABC's political infotainment show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2021 9:38 PM

Joy is fine. I despise Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2021 9:41 PM

Is Sonny still doing her tragic mulatto act?

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2021 9:43 PM

I’ve loved the show and watched it since the beginning, but it’s definitely on the decline. Joy’s age is showing (she’s my favorite), I’m getting fatigued with Meghan’s outrage, and I’ve always hated Sunny. I like Ana, but I’m not sure this is the proper platform for her. And Whoopi is a legend, but it’s time to retire her. She doesn’t even look that interested anymore. Sarah is a sweet and vanilla place-holder without much to say. If Barbara was coherent I’d like to think she’d pull the plug and call the time of death. At this point, the producers are hanging on to milk every last cent. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2021 9:44 PM

R2 Wow. Anna’s inner Republicunt really came out.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2021 9:44 PM

I love how the Obamas ghosted this show when their books came out.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2021 9:50 PM

I found the show tired on its second ep.

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2021 9:54 PM

Is Bawbwa still alive?

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2021 9:56 PM

Will the hosts ever return to the studio?

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2021 10:00 PM

R11 - yes Barbara is still alive. I live in her building on the UES and I haven’t seen her in a year, but I do see the nurses and personal staff come and go. I’m shocked she is still alive, but I’m skeptical about her quality of life these days.

by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2021 10:04 PM

Does Barbara even know what year it is?

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2021 10:10 PM

944 Fifth Avenue has only 15 apartments! You must be a very grand gentleman, R13!

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2021 10:16 PM

It's not doing well with the working from home setup, I find the Talk boring but they have a much better setup that I think the View should be following until they can get back to normal. The panel will probably stay the same as it is when they return to the studio just for continuity sake, at least until next year at which point I can see Meghan replaced with a less aggressive Republican. I wish Whoopi would leave as she's clearly done with the show. Give Joy the mod role as she has definitely earned it and bring back Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2021 10:26 PM

Babs makes doo doos in her diaper.

by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2021 10:29 PM

I watched it here and there since the beginning, barring the season with Jenny McCarthy, and it's always been a cringe-fest. I haven't watched it all since they got rid of Nicole Wallace and the two Rosies. I enjoyed that season.

by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2021 10:45 PM

^watched it AT all^

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2021 10:45 PM

of course fat megs stayed home on the day AOC told the public she had been a rape survivor

I bet they told that cunt to stay the hell home that day because they knew she'd be an asshole

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2021 11:36 PM

Chubby Miss know it all MegFat needs to GO

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2021 11:39 PM

R11 Yes, she is still alive but, I think she will soon be joining Larry King, Cloris Leachman and Cicely Tyson.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2021 11:45 PM

I've personally found this show "tired" since after Rosie exited the first time. And it's been UNWATCHABLE the last 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 23February 4, 2021 12:16 AM

Bring Rosie back and have her deal with Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 24February 4, 2021 12:25 AM

Does anyone watch it??

by Anonymousreply 25February 4, 2021 1:09 AM

Elisabeth Hasselbeck was NEVER as bad as that insufferable/humorless Meghan McCain cunt!

by Anonymousreply 26February 4, 2021 1:16 AM

Joy and Whoopie should leave. And I don’t like Sarah. After those 3 all defended and coddled Hilaria Baldwin they should get the boot.

by Anonymousreply 27February 4, 2021 1:25 AM

The last think I want in the morning the sound of four idiots behaving like spoiled brats.

by Anonymousreply 28February 4, 2021 1:32 AM

I really enjoy the show. I started watching just about every day during the '07-'08 season and loved every second. Some hosts have been better than others, but I've always liked Joy and I was thrilled that she came back. Ana Navaro is way better than Meghan and Sarah isn't adding much to the plate. She seems very middle of the road and people please-y to me. There's no passion in her and that reads as boring.

The show does tend to do better when there's one loud, opinionated conservative on there, so I suppose Meghan fulfills her requirements well. If all the women got along and agreed on everything, it'd be a dull disaster like The Talk which plays is super safe and is much closer to what The View used to be when it was first starting out.

by Anonymousreply 29February 4, 2021 1:37 AM

I’ve been saying for years that they need to entirely change the line up yearly so that we don’t get stuck with the same irritating cunts year after year (Meghan, Candace, Elisabitch, etc). It would also keep things fresh.

by Anonymousreply 30February 4, 2021 1:39 AM

I have never once in my life watched this shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 31February 4, 2021 1:43 AM

Wouldn't it be more interesting if there were two liberals, two conservatives and one middle-of-the-roader?

by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2021 2:03 AM

Two liberals, Whoopi and Joy. Two conservatives, Ana and Meghan and one middle of the roader, Sara.

r32, sorry it took so long. Sunny is a freebie.

by Anonymousreply 33February 4, 2021 3:52 AM

They need a progressive on the team, but the lot of them seemed more scared of progressives than they did of a second Trump term.

by Anonymousreply 34February 4, 2021 10:55 AM

Sunny and Ana are the best ones there.

by Anonymousreply 35February 6, 2021 6:00 PM

It needs a complete overhaul... and possibly a gay man on the panel to make it snappy.

by Anonymousreply 36February 6, 2021 6:03 PM

Yes...you can almost predict what they're gonna say. It's well past it's due by date. Even some of the hosts seem tired of it...especially Whoopi and Joy.

by Anonymousreply 37February 6, 2021 6:38 PM

R28 Then I suggest you stay away from Faux and Friends.

by Anonymousreply 38February 6, 2021 6:41 PM

"Joy is fine. I despise Meghan."

I still like Joy even though she's lost a step, Christ, she's almost 80 years old. However, I can't think of anyone better to replace her. If Wanda Sykes wants the job, cool, but she can't host like Joy can. I hate Meghan as well, but that's what she's there for (remember Elizabitch?) Replace Meghan with who? Getting rid of Whoopi would be a good idea.

The show has lost a lot of it's spontaneity with everyone phoning it in instead of sitting in front of a live audience. That's been a major disadvantage. It'll get better when thinks get back to normal and everyone's in the studio.

by Anonymousreply 39February 6, 2021 7:04 PM

Had to quit watching when the nepotism cow was hired. Before that I would watch the show several times a week, Joy being my favorite. I could never stand that entitled bitch enough to suffer through her offensive attitude.

by Anonymousreply 40February 6, 2021 7:09 PM

I can't stand the voice of the woman who reads the into stuff...she's got some vocal fry and a weird way of emphasizing certain words. Very off-putting.

Plus, I just don't understand why anyone cares what any of these "panelists" think about any issues of the day...any more than I would care about what random strangers on the street were thinking.

by Anonymousreply 41February 6, 2021 7:14 PM

[quote]The show has lost a lot of it's spontaneity with everyone phoning it in instead of sitting in front of a live audience. That's been a major disadvantage. It'll get better when thinks get back to normal and everyone's in the studio.

The show sucks now because Trump isn't in office. Like the rest of the media, they're scrambling now because they don't have someone to give them headlines every day.

Couple that with the intense dislike of McCain by many viewers, and expect ratings to start to drop like a stone the next few months.

by Anonymousreply 42February 6, 2021 7:15 PM

Yeah, it's no coincidence that it found its second wind when Trump came into power. It lost its way during the final Walters years and during that weird period where there was a revolving door of hosts. I think Joy recognizes how different the show is compared to how it used to be and that Meghan really shouldn't be there if they had followed Walter's rules for casting, the only two that seem to interact outside of the show are Joy and Sunny and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 43February 6, 2021 7:23 PM

R13:

Barbara lives in my building.

....fixed it for ya.

by Anonymousreply 44February 6, 2021 7:25 PM

They are all so predictable and repetitious, and the new format...and Joy what do you think...and Megan becomes unwatchable. It's been tired for a long time and in the last few years my main exposure to it has been through YouTube where sans commercials it's 30 mins and easy to skip through. Joy's name is ironic; she's miserable.

by Anonymousreply 45February 6, 2021 7:28 PM

I hate Sarah Haynes. She’s such a fucking airhead. I was disappointed that they brought her back.

MegHan will always be a cunt. Ana should replace her full time.

And bring back Rosie O to replace Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 46February 6, 2021 7:29 PM

It's like a poster on the other thread stated, they're all playing roles to an extent on air. And that's what the show has become more than ever.

Joy was a liberal with democratic leanings up until Trump took office. She even defended Bernie Sanders right to go to the convention against Clinton. It's only in the last four years that she's become this staunch moderate democrat. Shit, the day of the Hasselbeck/Rosie blowup she was touting Ron Paul as a voice of common sense!

Sunny frequently posts on Twitter about her good friend Meghan McCain. She even had McCain interview her at some big event when she was promoting her book. She's also close with Jed.

That's what makes it ridiculous when they go after Van Jones (whom I'm not a fan of) because most of them are full of shit to an extent as well.

by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2021 7:32 PM

I prefer Sara Haines over that dumb as fuck Abby Cuntsman. Remember that episode of Friends where Joey would research a topic ahead of time and start a conversation to appear smart but as soon as the group went off that topic he was lost? That's what she would do and it was obvious.

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2021 7:34 PM

Hate to say it....trump ramped up a lot of shows, not just The View. He gave them a lot to talk about. Sara Haines I like the best. She has good points and articulates it well.

by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2021 7:38 PM

I love talking about this show. I started watching during Rosie's initial run, when the show made the news everyday, and I broke down and bought a DVR. The show is at its best when one or more of the panelists is at war with some some part of society. Rosie was lashing out at Bush over the war in Iraq. (And the political climate wasn't nearly as polarized as it is today.) Just like Whoopi, Joy, and Sunny lashed out against Trump and police cruelty against POCs. (And let's not forget Rosie's feud with Trump. It started with her hilarious send-up of him on the View; then he spun out and launched a media rampage against her.)

Yesterday, a large segment was dedicated to Meghan's side project of producing a documentary with Van Jones. Van appeared on the show, and Meghan talked with him about the project...and of course about herself, her beliefs, her unlikely pairing with him, blah, blah, blah. Then out of nowhere she started speechifying about her dad and his willingness to reach out to people in other parties. I guess she was trying to emulate him by working with a Democratic media personality. I guess she has to keep pumping up her daddy's legacy to maintain her own name value.

Lately on the show, Meghan keeps mentioning how often she texts with Sunny outside the show. She wants you--and her cohosts--to know that she and Sunny are buddies. To me it smacks of being a mean girl and wanting the other hosts to feel like they're being excluded. (I don't get that vibe from Sunny, just from Meghan.) And every episode, Meghan defends her points by referring to her "friends". "My friends tell me that the democrats...." and "My friends keep texting me that the democrats..." She wants us to know that she has lots of friends (because of her cheerful, easygoing disposition?), but instead she reminds me of Trump and his "people are saying..." and "people keep telling me...." Now Meghan is living in DC, and she still gets to collect an easy paycheck for literally phoning it in a couple of hours a day. She's not going to want to leave this show (or people's living rooms).

Whoopie has been phoning it in for years figuratively, and she's openly admitted that in the press. The money must be good, because I don't understand why she continues to do a show that appears to make her bored out of her mind. Sometimes she doesn't even bother to express her own opinion about a topic unless it's something she personally cares about.

I don't understand why people don't like Sunny. She's smart, and she can express her views while still being civil and polite. She can be funny, too. She offers the legal point of view (without the smugness of Starr Jones), and she offers a POC point of view. She's professional and level-headed. I think she's the best part of this show, and when it's over, she should get her own show.

Joy: I love her. I love her humor, and I love the way she expresses herself. (But if I were not on her side politically, I probably wouldn't be able to stand her. LOL)

Sara: She would fit better on the Talk. She doesn't want to say anything that's going to offend anyone. She seems nice enough. I guess the network wanted to help Strahan, Sara, and Kiki find new positions after their show ended. I bet that Kiki would be fun on this show, but she has so much charisma, she would probably outshine everyone else. (I bet she could shut down Meghan.)

Speaking of shutting down Meghan, I also dream of Rosie coming back on the show to shut down Meghan's steamrolling over everyone else. Rosie's the only one could meet Meghan's level of anger, loudness, and dogma. But she will NEVER come back to this show. Never.

by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2021 8:11 PM

Who is more tolerable: Meghan or Elisabeth?

I couldn't stand Elisabeth. She came off as whiny and I hated how she used religion as a crutch when she argued. But when Meghan arrived and tried to bully everyone, I found myself thinking "Maybe Elisabeth wasn't so bad after all". Then one day (a couple of years ago?) Elisabeth was a guest on the show. Meghan kept referring to her as "the OG" conservative host of the View and kept trying to kiss her ass. But when Elisabeth spoke, she could barely say a single sentence without referencing Jesus, God, or God's grace. It was so bizarre, and even Meghan looked dumbfounded and disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2021 8:15 PM

Elisabeth was fine in her time but I think she's a hardline Christian now, even more so than before. So I think she would be just as bad as Meghan but for different reasons. I think this is Meghan's final year at the view, she will finish this season, come back for some of the next season once they are all back in the studio and then they will fire her and go with the typical excuse of "wanting to spend more time with her family". I also see Joy retiring in the next few years or at least doing less shows, so they need to find a suitable replacement and I can't think off one. Maybe Kathy Griffin?

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2021 8:36 PM

Yes R46 - bring back Rosie!

Maybe they should try out Roseanne (to be sort of a Trump replacement shock jockette)

by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2021 9:05 PM

Rosie O, Joy, Kathy Griffin, Roseanne and Meghan. There's the new lineup.

by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2021 9:15 PM

Is there room for Wendy Williams?

by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2021 9:19 PM

[quote]'Oh yeah? Well you are the blackest man I have ever been with.'"

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2021 9:19 PM

It;s been tired since after Rosie left the first time.

by Anonymousreply 57February 6, 2021 9:20 PM

R42, the show has sucked MUCH longer than two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2021 11:19 PM

"I don't understand why people don't like Sunny."

I manage to like her too, even with some of her idiotic comments. Law degreed Sunny, it appears, does not understand that pro-life and pro-choice are POLITICAL terms. Nobody likes abortion no matter what side. Yet Sunny says she's pro-choice and for safe legal abortion.

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2021 11:31 PM

Oops - meant to write, Yet Sunny says she's PRO-LIFE and for safe legal abortion.

by Anonymousreply 60February 6, 2021 11:32 PM

In Sunny's defense pro-life should not be the term, it should be anti-choice.

by Anonymousreply 61February 6, 2021 11:34 PM

" And Whoopi is a legend, but it’s time to retire her. "?

She's not a legend, she's an idiot. She always was. "It wasn't rape-rape." What a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 62February 6, 2021 11:36 PM

The biggest problem with Meghan is not only are her viewpoints stupid, but she’s not even likable and always has a nasty look on her face. As stupid as Elisabeth was, at least she was somewhat likable during the interview part of the show.

by Anonymousreply 63February 6, 2021 11:36 PM

A lot of people forget but Whoopi's career was in a bad position when she got the View job, she was doing some really bad movies and her 90s heydays were well behind her and even still she hasn't done anything of worth in the last 10 years. Remember her 9/11 movie with Charlie Sheen? She should be pretty damn grateful Rosie and Elisabeth had that argument back in 07.

by Anonymousreply 64February 6, 2021 11:41 PM

R64, I remember that. I think Whoopi starred in some cancelled show in the early 00s and Entertainment Weekly's review had the line "Whoopi's career remains missing". She was a has-been by that point so when she got hired on The View it was a big surprise.

by Anonymousreply 65February 6, 2021 11:44 PM

It’s amazing how Whoopi did so many great movies in the 80’s and early 90’s and then suddenly everything she did sucked. She actually used to be really funny. You would never know seeing her now. She has really become bitter.

by Anonymousreply 66February 6, 2021 11:46 PM

I remember Rosie saying on a podcast after she left the first time, “You know, they don’t pay them anything on that show?” Now obviously she was exaggerating, but it made me wonder how much they really get paid. I can’t imagine Whoopi staying there for all these years if they weren’t being paid decently. Or maybe Rosie was still stuck in the past thinking about the days when she made a fortune from her 90’s talk show.

by Anonymousreply 67February 6, 2021 11:49 PM

Whoopi credits Joy with getting her the job at The View.

A few years ago there was a discussion about donating a kidney to a co-worker or friend and Whoopi said she would give Joy a kidney because she suggested her for the job.

I'm not a Whoopi fan but that comment made me dislike her less.

by Anonymousreply 68February 6, 2021 11:56 PM

The way they go on about her you'd think she was one of the greatest actors of all time who had curated this amazing career and bestows great wisdom to everyone, her last really successful movie was Sister Act 2 almost 30 years ago and she ruined her film career with the Theodore Rex lawsuit and yet thought she could tell Mo'Nique how the system works.

by Anonymousreply 69February 6, 2021 11:56 PM

If Rosie was complaining about low salaries at the View, she was probably talking about Sherri Shepherd, who replaced her the first time she left. Apparently the show had offered Sherri a salary so low that it shocked Rosie. Rosie allegedly told Sherri how much others were making and encouraged Sherri to push for more money.

Whoopi is an EGOT. But she mentions that at one point in her career, she was canceled. I'm not sure exactly what she's referring to.

by Anonymousreply 70February 7, 2021 12:12 AM

R70 Probably the Theodore Rex lawsuit, that seems to be the moment her career hit the skids.

by Anonymousreply 71February 7, 2021 12:14 AM

When she talks Meghan McCain sounds just like the cicadas that buzz outside my windows at night in the summer. She's got that dumbass valley girl vocal fry down pat. She needs someone to give her a chop to her adams apple one day on the show.

by Anonymousreply 72February 7, 2021 12:19 AM

r53 more people would hate watch for candance owens.

ideal shitshow: candace owens, alyssa milano, alok vaid-menon, meghan markle and rotate a fifth guest host from whatever trash is trending in the news

by Anonymousreply 73February 7, 2021 12:24 AM

Whoopi and Joy are the only two who when push comes to shove truly give a shit about the gay community, and have put their money where their mouths are..

Sunny already compared us to a "lynch mob" when we were angry over Kevin Hart, and said we were hypersensitive over his homophobia, so I don't know how any self respecting gay person could like her at this point. She uses the community for woke points, but that's as far as it goes.

Meghan and Ana are Republicans, so as much as they claim to be for gays, they are still affiliated with a party that goes out of their way to deny us our rights.

Sara I don't know much about.

by Anonymousreply 74February 7, 2021 12:39 AM

My ideal:

Niecy Nash, Sunny Hostin, Ana Navarro, Ann Coulter, Ana Kasparian

by Anonymousreply 75February 7, 2021 12:44 AM

[quote] "It wasn't rape-rape." What a fucking idiot

I'm afraid it is you who is the idiot here. I made a point of tuning in that day to see their reaction on Polanski (probably the last time since) and caught that exchange.

She was clumsily making a perfectly legitimate point trying to ask if this was illegal but still voluntary statutory rape, or if this was a forced violent assault. The producer through her earphone informed her about the drugging of the girl and Whoopi admitted on the air she hadn't heard that part, and then pretty much dropped out of the conversation.

Since there is no question in my mind the girl's mother had pimped the teen to Polanski, without the drugging it would have been the lesser crime.

by Anonymousreply 76February 7, 2021 1:04 AM

"Since there is no question in my mind the girl's mother had pimped the teen to Polanski, without the drugging it would have been the lesser crime."

It is you who are the idiot, idiot. Saying that what Polanski didn't "wasn't rape rape" is moronic no matter how you slice it. That's not the only stupid thing Whoopi Goldberg has said. She has, on The View, defended Michael Jackson (pedophile), Michael Vick (animal torturer and killer), and Mel Gibson (racist and anti-Semite). She's a shithead. So are you.

by Anonymousreply 77February 7, 2021 1:31 AM

It needs a whole makeover... I'd choose Mario Cantone as one of the girls. Forget the balance of progressive vs. conservative celebrities.... just hire based on talent and comedy.

by Anonymousreply 78February 7, 2021 3:26 AM

[quote]Sunny already compared us to a "lynch mob" when we were angry over Kevin Hart, and said we were hypersensitive over his homophobia, so I don't know how any self respecting gay person could like her at this point. She uses the community for woke points, but that's as far as it goes.

Wow, I didn’t know that. Sunny can go fuck herself. You can bet if someone was saying anti-black stuff, she’d be demanding they be canceled.

With that said, what were Whoopi’s thoughts on the Kevin Hart thing? Because I know there was a time for something else (can’t remember specifics) where she claimed gay people were getting upset over something for nothing .

by Anonymousreply 79February 7, 2021 3:37 AM

R78...Mario Cantone was fun when he appeared on the show.

by Anonymousreply 80February 7, 2021 5:11 AM

Sunny has actually done a lot for gay rights. A lot of people, including gays like Ellen Degeneres, defended Kevin Hart.

by Anonymousreply 81February 7, 2021 12:06 PM

"I can't stand the voice of the woman who reads the into stuff...she's got some vocal fry..."

Why is it that many gays get their feelings hurt by some women's voices?

by Anonymousreply 82February 7, 2021 6:30 PM

R32, yes. I'm so tired of Meghan complaining/bragging I"M the ONLY REPUBLICAN Americans see daily!

by Anonymousreply 83February 7, 2021 6:34 PM

One CANNOT put Rosie and Roseanne on the same stage!

by Anonymousreply 84February 7, 2021 6:37 PM

R81 What has she done for gay rights? And the next time some celebrity says something anti-black is she going to be OK with white people telling her to calm down and that’s she’s overreacting when SHE gets mad?

by Anonymousreply 85February 7, 2021 8:06 PM

Megan seems like she’s been told to dial it back. She seems to be less argumentative with Joy these days. Actually, to the point where she seems like she’d rather be somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 86February 8, 2021 5:44 PM

What the fuck is going on with Meghan's hair today?

"I don't want to go to the Capitol anymore, and I was raised going to the capitol my entire life." She has to make everything about her, and she can't let us forget that she got special privileges as a kid because of who her daddy was.

Also, Meghan says that we need to be nicer to each other and "demonize" each other because of politics. It's funny, because she has spit out so much venom ("I HATE Hillary") over the last couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 87February 10, 2021 3:08 PM

I know. Meghan Minnie Mouse with that hair. It looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 88February 10, 2021 3:12 PM

at r87, I meant "NOT demonize"

by Anonymousreply 89February 10, 2021 3:14 PM

Her stylists clearly don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 90February 10, 2021 3:17 PM

Last week Mooghan had some weird yellow eye color on. It looked stupid.

by Anonymousreply 91February 10, 2021 3:21 PM

Similar to many data loungers, Meghan is 36 but tries to look and act like she's 16. Grow up and stop using "like" four times per sentence. You're a grown-ass woman.

by Anonymousreply 92February 10, 2021 3:25 PM

Meghan's somewhat bearable, but she would not have that job if her last name was McGillicuddy.

by Anonymousreply 93February 11, 2021 7:24 PM

That guy who does impressions of meghan mccain just posted a picture of her with those kooky twirls in her hair

Stay tuned for his next impression of this crazy cow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 12, 2021 3:28 AM

When you're as stunning and aristocratic as Meghan McCain, even a bad hairstyle can't dull your radiance. Meghan has yet to reach her peak. She's a beautiful woman and a free, sensitive spirit. She reminds me of a young Peggy Lipton.

by Anonymousreply 95February 12, 2021 3:34 AM

Joy was better when they were in the studio; the delay with working at home shows.

by Anonymousreply 96February 12, 2021 6:09 AM

I agree R96. She seems senile, but it's just the delay

Or is it?

by Anonymousreply 97February 14, 2021 2:06 AM

it is weird show. At least, they help take down trump, Megan makes it unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 98February 14, 2021 2:33 AM

Don Lemon threw shade at Meghan when she was gushing about the baby gift he sent Liberty. ‘You can thank Tim for that, he’s a better person than me.’ Lol

by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2021 5:14 PM

And so it goes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 17, 2021 7:27 PM

Well, The View Part 25 has been deleted. The evil Not Found.

So, this thread will be The View Part 25 substitute.

by Anonymousreply 101March 19, 2021 5:40 AM

Meridith returns tomorrow on a Whoopi Free Friday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102March 19, 2021 5:44 AM

The View Guests for the Week of March 22-26:

Monday, March 22

Cynthia Erivo (Genius: Aretha}

Courtney B. Vance (Genius: Aretha)

Tuesday, March 23

Andy Cohen (For Real: The Story of Reality TV)

Dr. Ayanna Howard (Sex, Race and Robots)

Wednesday, March 24

William Shatner (Senior Moment)

Thursday, March 25

Robin Roberts (Robin Roberts Presents: Mahalia)

Friday, March 26

Day of Hot Topics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 19, 2021 11:43 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 104March 20, 2021 3:02 AM

Will they ask Cynthia Erivo if she’s a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 105March 20, 2021 3:40 AM

I like how they leave Joy the Whoopi Free Fridays of Hot Topics.

by Anonymousreply 106March 20, 2021 5:38 AM

[quite]Just pay the friggin' two bucks, [R338]. We tax paying citizens of DL are getting tired of you DL welfare cheats.

Ahem

by Anonymousreply 107March 20, 2021 5:40 AM

[quote]Just pay the friggin' two bucks, [[R338]]. We tax paying citizens of DL are getting tired of you DL welfare cheats.

Ahem

by Anonymousreply 108March 21, 2021 10:41 AM

I have loved The View since the beginning but think it may have run it’s course. It’s not a “must see” for me anymore. Whoopi needs to retire and Joy is not as funny as she used to be. The rest of the girls are just filler, with Meghan’s occasional outbursts being entertaining to me.

by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2021 10:56 AM

Never watch it.

by Anonymousreply 110March 21, 2021 11:13 AM

Didn't that crazy dark haired bitch, from The Real World, audition for The View? I forgot her name, something tells me she's now on Faux News. IIRC, that insane MTV VJ Kennedy wacko was on Fox, she might still be. I don't watch that garbage.

The View's problem, every 'conservative' they hire, is always shrill and abnormal. The normal Republican was Nicolle Wallace, she's now on MSNBC, but she was too intelligent and normal for The View. She's no longer a Republican.

It seems, due to the popularity of reality TV, younger audiences seem to enjoy people screaming at each other, they now think that behavior is entertaining and normal. They basically expect it.

by Anonymousreply 111March 21, 2021 11:19 AM

ONLY JOY AND SHARON GIVE IT PIZAZZZZ

WHOOPSI AND MEGAN AN THE OTHER 2 CAN BE LET GO ASAP

by Anonymousreply 112March 21, 2021 12:36 PM

Sonny and Ana are fine even though I don't agree with the majority of their opinons. They can stay.

Sara is dreadfully boring and never really says anything that adds to the conversation. She can go without anyone missing her. - Jackée Harry would be a perfect replacement, she's hilarious, opinionated and I think would kill to be on the show, one of my absolute favourite actresses that tends to be forgotten.

Whoopie needs to go. She always looks bored, has a hard time with the ear piece and getting conversations back on track and let's be honest she's quite nasty and ignorant with a lot of her opinions. Needs replaced ASAP bring back O'Donnell and pair her with Griffin it would be iconic since they have such a great relationship.

Joy, well bless her she's really been the only saving grace of the cast since Rosie left both times. At this point though she like whoopie has such a hard time with being at home due to the delay and always interrupting people. When they're in the studio it's fine but watching them trying to argue with a few second delay and getting confused cause they can't speak and hear someone else talking at the same time and remain on their train of thought. -Good replacement is Kathy Griffin I think at her age now she'd be able to not talk over people as much as she did on her Bravo late night now, plus she brings in the hate watchers.

Megaham? Delete it FAT. -Literally pick any female 'celebrity' republican and they'd do a better job without coming off like such a gigantic spoiled cow cunt. Get that stupid jesus-y Cameron bitch back if not, Angie Harmon? Laura Prepon? Patricia Heton? Jessica Simpson? Jaclyn Smith? I'd go for Jessica personally cause she'd be dumb enough to laugh at and can be given her talking points before the show like Elizabitch used to. Plus she's actually likeable so even with republican views I don't think she'd even get the amount of hate Lezzybeth did.

by Anonymousreply 113March 21, 2021 1:44 PM

Megan was not on today. Was it because she lied about the ADL and antifa?

Glad she was gone as she didn't have the opportunity to torment Jacob Soboroff .

The ladies gave a comprehensive interview with him without the Republicuntiness.

It was one of his best.

by Anonymousreply 114March 23, 2021 7:11 AM

Today, I pictured Megan dunking a doughnut into a cup of Jack Daniel's.

by Anonymousreply 115March 24, 2021 2:00 AM

WTF is Meghan's hair and makeup today?! Does she not own a mirror?

Also, Sunny, you didn't get together with your friends to "ask that Joe Biden consider a black woman as VP," you *demanded* that he pick a black woman. And you didn't ask for representation, you said you were *owed it.*

by Anonymousreply 116March 24, 2021 3:12 PM

Meghan seems to get a lot of days off. Her mental health days?

by Anonymousreply 117March 24, 2021 8:59 PM

R67 Rosie is weird. She relentlessly badmouthed the show for years but then agreed to comeback.

by Anonymousreply 118March 25, 2021 10:55 AM

I like Ana but she’s really irrelevant at this point.

by Anonymousreply 119March 25, 2021 10:57 AM

I like Sara and Ana. Joy is fine, but she says the same stuff, over and over. Sunny, too. Whoopi just shows up and doesn't seem too interested...she's just a body that moves the conversation. Meghan...that goes without saying...ugh.

by Anonymousreply 120March 25, 2021 11:36 AM

Sunny thinks California is a border state because it shares borders with Arizona, Oregon, and Nevada. Seriously? She will find any justification to suck Kamala's dick on air.

by Anonymousreply 121March 25, 2021 3:12 PM

California shares a border with Mexico. That was understood.

You have no idea what sucking dick is.

by Anonymousreply 122March 25, 2021 7:05 PM

Yes, it's understood that California shares a border with Mexico. But, despite the nonsense Sunny was spewing, CA sharing a border with other US states is not a qualification to handle the migration crisis. Frankly, even sharing a border with Mexico doesn't make Kamala "uniquely qualified" to handle this situation anymore than Sarah Palin had "foreign policy experience" because of Alaska's border with Canada and proximity to Russia. Sunny has repeatedly said that identity politics are one of the most important things to her and it's clear she will look for any excuse to boost another black woman even when her argument is embarrassingly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 123March 25, 2021 9:08 PM

Sunny is single black female when it comes to Kamala

by Anonymousreply 124March 25, 2021 9:58 PM

I live in Nevada. ICE considers NV a border state. I know, crazy.

by Anonymousreply 125March 25, 2021 11:36 PM

Is this a holiday week or are they firing Megan and giving everyone the week offto celebrate?

The View Guests for the Week of March 29-April 2:

Monday, March 29 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date – March 10, 2021

Eddie Murphy (Coming 2 America)

Tuesday, March 30 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date – March 17, 2021

Jonathan Karl (Front Row at the Trump Show)

Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman (The Great North)

Wednesday, March 31 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date – March 16, 2021

The Political View with Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA)

Thursday, April 1 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date – March 18, 2021

Ice T (The Mediator)

Rebecca Jarvis (GameStopped)

Friday, April 2 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date – March 19, 2021

Meredith Vieira joined by Paul Lima (After the Murder of Albert Lima)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 29, 2021 6:53 AM

It's repeats because of Passover and Good Friday.

by Anonymousreply 127March 29, 2021 1:36 PM

I can tolerate listening to one woman speak to me, I can even stretch to two. but listening to four bitches squawk on and on, no fucking way. I've never seen the show and never will

by Anonymousreply 128March 29, 2021 1:51 PM

r128, would that you post similarly.

by Anonymousreply 129March 29, 2021 2:07 PM

r127, Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 130March 29, 2021 2:09 PM

I have never watched so much as a single episode of 'The View,' and have no plans to do so.

by Anonymousreply 131March 29, 2021 2:28 PM

And yet you post, r131.

by Anonymousreply 132March 29, 2021 8:23 PM

He's trying to declare his superiority, R 132. Humor him, since his pride is all he has.

by Anonymousreply 133March 30, 2021 12:20 AM

r131, those of us who watch regularly are very happy that you dropped by to treat us with your inestimable opinion.

Are there any other programs you do not watch so those of us with more pedestrian expectations could be forewarned about?

You are truly a pearl before swine.

[Thank you r133]

by Anonymousreply 134March 30, 2021 6:16 AM

^^ The socks are triggered.

by Anonymousreply 135March 30, 2021 6:42 AM

Is that on Netflix, r135?

by Anonymousreply 136March 30, 2021 12:09 PM

The View Guests for the Week of April 5-9:

Monday, April 5

U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek H. Murthy

Tuesday, April 6

The Political View with Sen. Tammy Duckworth (Every Day Is a Gift)

Wednesday, April 7

Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, April 8

Leslie Odom, Jr. (One Night in Miami)

Friday, April 9

Day of Hot Topics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 3, 2021 4:29 PM

I love how Meggy as her husbands Whataboutism list of Democratic errors.

Whenever she mentions Eric Swallwell, I laugh that she has to go back to a debunked 2014/2020 Fang Fang spy incident. Even Fang Fang moved on. But it remains a Republican talking point on the basis of Whataboutism.

Mrs Domenech needs new material.

Whattacunt.

by Anonymousreply 138April 6, 2021 12:55 AM

Meggy going on about a Republican return to William F. Buckley conservatism was a direct appeal to Republican White Racism.

She simply wants White Supremacy wrapped up in pseudointellectual White Privilege. Doesn't that define her husband Ben?

Whattacunt.

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2021 10:55 PM

The View Guests for the Week of April 12-16:

Monday, April 12

The Political View with Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives John Boehner (On the House)

Tuesday, April 13

Catherine Zeta-Jones (Prodigal Son)

Wednesday, April 14

Topher Grace (Home Economics)

Thursday, April 15

Chelsea Clinton (She Persisted)

Friday, April 16

Yvette Nicole Brown (Big Shot)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 11, 2021 12:27 PM

Anyone remember when Nellie McKay appeared on the show years ago and subtly mocked them the whole time? They were so excited to have her on to sing "I Wanna Get Married" and as the song progresses their smiles get tighter when they realise she is being more satirical than they expected (except Joy, who seemed to love it).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 11, 2021 12:30 PM

I know I am late but:

R134, have we forgotten that Whoopi was cancelled when boyfriend Ted Danson performed in blackface at her birthday party?

And, R2, looking at her clip, her response to Robin Hood was the first one that made sense to me.

I thought the show was tired but that clip alone made me realize there is still value, and I plan to watch again.

by Anonymousreply 142April 11, 2021 1:03 PM

Wow, Meghan is only comfortable talking her husband's crypto racist talking points and ridiculous reality TV.

She is the personification of uneducated vagina.

by Anonymousreply 143April 17, 2021 11:19 PM

And to repeat, SE Cup said that Meghan was a screamer when she heard her and Ben fucking on a cruise they went on, on the 1/26/18 episode of The View.

by Anonymousreply 144April 18, 2021 10:39 AM

The last minute of the show.

by Anonymousreply 145April 19, 2021 11:14 AM

I wonder how long the producers will allow Megs to hijack the show for her "Free Navalny" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 146April 20, 2021 9:38 AM

Did you know Megs is the LONE CONSERVATIVE IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA?

by Anonymousreply 147April 28, 2021 7:47 PM

SO THEREFORE I CAN NEVER EVER BE FIRED NOR WILL MY MASSIVE SHOULDER PADS!!

by Anonymousreply 148April 28, 2021 7:53 PM

Megs is an idiot. The poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 149April 28, 2021 8:55 PM

I wish someone had asked Meghan why, if there are "so many" stories buried by the LIBERAL MEDIA to protect the Democrats, do Fox News and the New York Post have to make shit up about a red-meat ban and Kamala Harris's book being foisted upon children at the border?

by Anonymousreply 150April 29, 2021 1:01 AM

Exactly, R150. It just makes me think of the famous Stephen Colbert line that "reality has a well-known liberal bias."

by Anonymousreply 151April 29, 2021 1:44 PM

Today she was frothing at the mouth about Biden's "progressive agenda." I love how the thought of being "liberal" and "progressive" is the worst thing imaginable to right-wingers--I guess being close-minded and bogged down in the shit of the past feels safe and comfortable to them?

by Anonymousreply 152April 29, 2021 11:17 PM

If the Republicans had been attending to the needs of the country, NONE of this would be progressive.

If you live in 1981, this IS progressive.

by Anonymousreply 153April 30, 2021 2:28 AM

Meghan also claimed Biden's plans would "bankrupt her generation." Meanwhile, most Millenials are already financially strapped and Biden's plan only calls for increasing taxes on the wealthy and corporations, not the average American. Also, exactly which thing is she against? Healthcare, which everyone needs? Increased family leave and universal pre-k, which she's already said is needed (now that she needs it, of course)? Debt free college? If those offend her conservative values then maybe she should take a closer look at those values because they seem pretty empty.

by Anonymousreply 154April 30, 2021 4:54 AM

R154, I don't know why Whoopi doesn't push back on Meghan when she says this shit.

by Anonymousreply 155April 30, 2021 5:13 AM

R154 if this is the ship, I’m not going down with it. It’s utterly absurd to even think about spending in these days of regular trillion dollar stimulus bills.

I’ve never been more alienated by the Republican Party. I’m really disaffected right now.

If I were a betting man, I’d say the Dems keep both the House and Senate next year. The Republicans just don’t get it. If they help the Dems pass an amnesty, I will pledge not to vote next year.

by Anonymousreply 156April 30, 2021 5:32 AM

She was unhinged today! More than usual. I was surprised Joy or Whoopi didn't take her down. Scott IS an Uncle Tom and how dare this cunt call racism! AND talking about money as if she's not a fucking trust fund baby.

by Anonymousreply 157April 30, 2021 5:34 AM

Meghan is fucked in the head when she says she is the only conservative woman in main stream media and then goes on to do a commercial for how influential her husband is to conservatives. She is so upset that The View will not do a Hunter Biden segment, OK, that confirms she is the only wife of a QAnon white supremacist. Fuck her and her self-importance.

I hope Ana rips her a new vagina at the first opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 158May 4, 2021 8:14 AM

The horror cow was not on today and ANA was on for a rare Monday. It was a good show and all I can say is that Sara is brilliant and undervalued.

by Anonymousreply 159May 10, 2021 6:19 PM

I have a feeling Meghan won't be back after this season. She left NY during Covid and now that she's got a kid, I don't think she'll want to move back when the show returns to the studio.

by Anonymousreply 160May 10, 2021 6:24 PM

R159, I totally agree on Sara; love her.

She's open about having been depressed; it just goes to show it can hit anyone.

by Anonymousreply 161May 10, 2021 11:42 PM

Glad to hear Sara is coming into her own. She's not one note like Meghan and Sunny and is able to articulate a strong opinion which Joy at one time was able to do.

Joy should really pack it in after this year. It's not fun watching her become such a corporate democratic shill.

It would be nice if they got another lesbian woman on the panel, or transgender woman. A real independent would be welcome as well.

The show needs a major overhaul.

by Anonymousreply 162May 11, 2021 12:04 AM

Well, R162, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW...THAT I, MEGHAN MCCAIN, CO-HOST OF THE VIEW AM NOT GIVING UP MYYYYY SEAT FOR ANYONE!

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2021 12:06 AM

I get the feeling that the Domenechs are headed to Fox for their own show.

Meggy is going to be the LEFTY and Ben the White Supremacist.

by Anonymousreply 164May 11, 2021 11:46 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 165May 28, 2021 2:04 PM

Looking forward to another Whoopi free Friday.

Most of this week simply sucked.

Ignored by Daytime Emmys.

I weep.

by Anonymousreply 166May 28, 2021 2:05 PM

Can't believe no one commented on Meghan's melt down at the start of the week. When even Whoopi loses it on her, you know it's bad.

by Anonymousreply 167May 28, 2021 2:05 PM

The cut to commercial is as close to a zoom bitch slap as is possible.

by Anonymousreply 168May 28, 2021 2:07 PM

They really need to get them back in the studio, they've all been vaccinated and so I don't understand why they're still doing the show over zoom.

by Anonymousreply 169May 28, 2021 2:22 PM

I think they'll finish this season remotely and then go back to the studio for the new season in September. Though I still think it's 50/50 whether Meghan will come back. She didn't even like NY pre-covid and now she frequently talks about the rise in crime. Combine that with a baby she wants to spend time with and probably wants to raise outside of the city and I think she'll decide she's done.

by Anonymousreply 170May 28, 2021 2:27 PM

Meghan has been remote from DC.

Her husbear works from DC.

She may not return in September and move their corpulent asses to Fox.

We know she gets a wide-on for Fox money.

by Anonymousreply 171May 28, 2021 11:35 PM

She seems more Newsmax.

by Anonymousreply 172May 28, 2021 11:42 PM

The View Guests for the Week of May 31-June 4:

Monday, May 31 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date: May 5, 2021

Billy Crystal & Tiffany Haddish (Here Today)

Tuesday, June 1

ABC News Chief Legal Correspondent Dan Abrams (Kennedy’s Avenger)

Wednesday, June 2

Chris Matthews (This Country)

Busy Philipps (Girls5eva)

Thursday, June 3

Wanda Sykes & Kim Fields (The Upshaws)

Friday, June 4

Sinéad O’Connor (Rememberings)

Giada De Laurentiis (Eat Better, Feel Better)

by Anonymousreply 173May 29, 2021 12:54 AM

With Sunny being such a devout Catholic, I wonder if she will bring up Sinead tearing up that picture.

by Anonymousreply 174May 29, 2021 7:14 AM

Ancient history and a different pope. Nothing to litigate.

by Anonymousreply 175May 29, 2021 1:27 PM

Does Whoopi have Alzheimers or something? Watch this and the difference in how bright and snappy she was compared to how she is now on the View is like night and day. I know she's a couple of decades older now but even compared to Joy, who is a bit older than her, she's all over the place and seems lost at times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 29, 2021 7:27 PM

Whoopi does plenty of weed. You can tell when she broadcasts without a dose.

by Anonymousreply 177May 29, 2021 9:19 PM

I am watching Meghan's Husbear's Fox show tonight, and he thinks a lot of himself.

He comes across as a fat faced William F. Buckley. Twice the lard, twice the white privilege and institutional racism.

College drop-out. Poseur. Fraud.

Repellent.

by Anonymousreply 178May 31, 2021 11:26 PM

Barbara W. hasn’t been seen in years.

by Anonymousreply 179May 31, 2021 11:28 PM

Barbara has advanced dementia. She is all alone in her head. Leave her alone.

I am watching Meghan's Husbear's Fox show tonight, and he thinks a lot of himself.

He comes across as a fat faced William F. Buckley. Twice the lard, twice the white privilege and institutional racism.

College drop-out. Poseur. Fraud.

Repellent.

by Anonymousreply 180June 1, 2021 5:23 AM

Eww imagine Megs and her husband procreating.

by Anonymousreply 181June 1, 2021 9:38 AM

Like two walruses slamming against each other.

by Anonymousreply 182June 1, 2021 1:07 PM

His bearded neck flows over his starched collar. He looks dirty.

by Anonymousreply 183June 1, 2021 1:47 PM

Friday looks to be a good show. I hope both Whoopi and MM are gone.

The View Guests for the Week of June 7-11:

Monday, June 7

Andy Slavitt (Preventable)

Tuesday, June 8

Daveed Diggs (Blindspotting)

Wednesday, June 9

D.L. Hughley (How to Survive America)

Michael Bolton (The Celebrity Dating Game)

Thursday, June 10

Martin Sheen (12 Mighty Orphans)

Ziwerekoru Ziwe Fumudoh (ZIWE)

Friday, June 11

Historian Annette Gordon-Reed (On Juneteenth)

Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC)

Jean Smart (Hacks)

by Anonymousreply 184June 16, 2021 2:00 PM

Monday, June 21 – Drew Barrymore (“Drew” magazine); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, June 22 – The Political View with Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.); once homeless track-stars, the Sheppard sisters, make a return visit to “The View”(“Sisters on Track”)

Wednesday, June 23 – Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, June 24 – Leslie Odom Jr.

Friday, June 25 – Sinéad O’Connor (“Rememberings”); Margaret Cho (“Good on Paper”)

by Anonymousreply 185June 19, 2021 5:19 PM

Now it appears that Meghan represents all red state pro-birth Christians...

by Anonymousreply 186June 22, 2021 2:07 AM

When does the show go on hiatus?

by Anonymousreply 187June 22, 2021 2:07 AM

Meaghan is for the death penalty and hunts and murders innocent animals and has the nerve to talk about being pro life. Fuck that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 188June 22, 2021 2:17 AM

How anyone can watch that show I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 189June 22, 2021 2:29 AM

[quote]Tuesday, June 22 – The Political View with Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.); once homeless track-stars, the Sheppard sisters, make a return visit to “The View”(“Sisters on Track”)

I wonder if tomorrow will be one of MAGAt meg's days off

I notice she takes a day off if there are more than one black person or someone who has a "sensitive" topic to talk about. They know what an abrasive piece of shit she is and know she isn't able to fake being nice for 10 minutes

by Anonymousreply 190June 22, 2021 2:33 AM

Ana just announced that she will on today.

You seem to be correct, r190.

by Anonymousreply 191June 22, 2021 2:05 PM

Ok, Whoopi has another sulfur attack and Megunt was on. Boy, she was effusive to Val Demmings as she slammed Biden's choice of VP Harris.

by Anonymousreply 192June 22, 2021 8:45 PM

If Meghan says something nice about one Democrat, she will tear down another in the same breath.

She is addicted to whataboutism.

by Anonymousreply 193June 23, 2021 7:05 AM

Today is all hot topics. Whoopi seems to still be out for her colon cleansing and Ana is back.

Let's see if Megunt tangles with Joy.

by Anonymousreply 194June 23, 2021 2:12 PM

Whoopi has the farts again.

by Anonymousreply 195June 23, 2021 3:02 PM

I laughed that Sunny's explanation for why black people are buying more guns is because of police brutality. Yeah, owning a gun as a black person is definitely a way to make yourself safer from the police, Sunny. Lmao. Meghan was right that there's an uptick in crime and people are worried. That's why pro-cop Eric Adams just won the majority of the black vote in NYC—he's promising law and order and, despite what Sunny tries to claim, black people actually do not support defunding the police.

by Anonymousreply 196June 23, 2021 5:32 PM

Meggy must have signed her Fox contract, she was not so much a cunt this week. Is it Whoopi?

by Anonymousreply 197June 25, 2021 11:48 PM

The View Guests for the Week of June 28-July 2:

Monday, June 28

Andy Richter (Series finale, Conan)

Tuesday, June 29

The Political View with NYC mayoral candidate Eric Adams

The Sheppard Sisters (Sisters on Track)

Wednesday, June 30

Ashley Morgan Smithline and attorney Jay Ellwanger

Thursday, July 1

Brian Kelly (“The Points Guy”)

Friday, July 2 – Encore Broadcast – Original Air Date May 19, 2021

John Stamos (Big Shot)

Dorothy A. Brown (Author, The Whiteness of Wealth)

by Anonymousreply 198June 25, 2021 11:52 PM

I can't wait for The View to go on hiatus so that the Pelosi hearings do not kill them in the west.

by Anonymousreply 199June 26, 2021 6:55 PM

Meghan is a bothsider liar for the Republican Party. I am so glad that Sara gave a beautiful answer after the Meghan :"I hate Democrats" micro rant.

by Anonymousreply 200June 30, 2021 12:11 AM

Meghan's rant about the flag was typical nationalism disguised as patriotism nonsense. But she was also right that the Olympics are meant to be a country's show of unity and not a place to make a spectacle about domestic political protests. I guarantee if an athlete turned their back on the anthem to protest "stop the steal" or a pro-life cause that suddenly the rest of the hosts wouldn't be so quick to defend them.

by Anonymousreply 201June 30, 2021 1:02 AM

Stop the steal is illegal. Pro-life as much as I disagree is a valid protest.

Expecting Black athletes to support American Apartheid is just as much a violation of their rights.

Oh, and The Olympics is a corrupt organization that is interested in cash.

Meghan is just a mouthpiece for her college dropout fake intellectual poser husband.

by Anonymousreply 202June 30, 2021 1:24 AM

[quote] Expecting Black athletes to support American Apartheid is just as much a violation of their rights.

Yeah, it's a real shame they put a gun to her head and forced her to participate in the Olympics.

[quote] Oh, and The Olympics is a corrupt organization that is interested in cash.

So is Gwen Berry. Otherwise her protest would have been not participating at all.

by Anonymousreply 203June 30, 2021 2:57 AM

"I will die for the flag"

Coming from a woman who thinks wearing a mask to prevent others from actually dying, is torture and worse than soviet communism

by Anonymousreply 204June 30, 2021 4:25 AM

Actually, Meghan said in the last show that she trusted the CDC and would go back to wearing a mask if they recommended it. She even suggested that wearing masks in winter might just become a normal thing in America during the winter from now on.

by Anonymousreply 205June 30, 2021 6:16 AM

I met Meghan on 57th Street the other day with one of her gays. She is even more stunningly beautiful in person. Such even features and gorgeous skin and hair. She was in a simple dress, some lipstick and eyeliner and with her hair parted and loose. A knockout. She had the baby with her and she just radiated such happiness and loveliness. I think she has grown only the more beautiful from her suffering. She reminds me of a young Sharon Tate.

by Anonymousreply 206June 30, 2021 6:27 AM

If Sharon had married Charlie...

by Anonymousreply 207June 30, 2021 6:38 AM

[quote] Actually, Meghan said in the last show that she trusted the CDC and would go back to wearing a mask if they recommended it. She even suggested that wearing masks in winter might just become a normal thing in America during the winter from now on

If that's the case, she's completely changed her opinion from last week. Which was, "masks are just political" and that democrats and drs are denying Covid science over mask guidelines

She's done nothing but rant and rave like a lunatic about masks

Someone close to her (maybe a real scientist or medical expert) must have told her that she was WRONG and was coming off as a science denying crackpot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 30, 2021 4:17 PM

Is today the day Meghan announces she id going to be leaving The View?

Page 6 seems to think so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209July 1, 2021 1:43 PM

We can only hope!!

by Anonymousreply 210July 1, 2021 1:59 PM

And the countdown begins!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 211July 1, 2021 9:25 PM

Week of 7/5/2021 ALL RERUNS.

Nice how Meghan shit and ran.

by Anonymousreply 212July 5, 2021 5:22 AM

Do tell...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 6, 2021 6:58 AM

The View Guests for the Week of July 12th-16th:

Monday, July 12

... The Political View with Democratic nominee for NYC mayor Eric Adams

Tuesday, July 13

...Connie Britton (Joe Bell; The White Lotus)

Wednesday, July 14

...Jamie Lee Curtis (Letters From Camp; Good Friend)

Thursday, July 15

...Curtis 50 Cent Jackson (Power Book III)

Friday, July 16

...Colin Farrell (The North Water)

...Tim Gunn (Making The Cut)

by Anonymousreply 214July 11, 2021 3:59 PM

When asked if the street protests in Cuba were a good thing, Mrs Domenech launched into an anti Democratic Party diatribe AGAIN conflating authoritarian regimes with socialism. What a cunt.

All she does is slam the Democratic Party.

Can't wait for her to leave so the table can discuss her father's record with the NRA TRUTHFULLY.

by Anonymousreply 215July 12, 2021 5:25 PM

Today Moogan was asked about Tennessee and it's move on not requiring any vaccines and she spun it into an opioid failure and failed illogical argument. At least she didn't bring antisemitism into the mix. She is a true dumbshit. She is like Emily Letilla without the "never mind".

by Anonymousreply 216July 15, 2021 5:18 PM

Meghan's non sequitur rants remind me of the SNL skit about the VP debate in 2008:

[quote] Moderator: Governor Palin, what is your position on healthcare regulation?

[quote] Sarah Palin: I’m gonna ignore that question and instead talk about Israel. I love Israel so much. Bless its heart. There’s a special place for Israel in heaven. And I know some people are going to say that I’m only saying that to pander to Florida voters, but, from a very young age, my two greatest loves were always Jews and Cuban food.

by Anonymousreply 217July 15, 2021 9:09 PM

And we all know that Palin was chosen to VP because she was shorter than McCain in heels.

A short woman with executive experience and BINGO, Palin.

by Anonymousreply 218July 15, 2021 10:39 PM

I heard she was bitching the White House wouldn't hire her

No bitch. You ain't a team player. You're a bitter, nasty cunt who thinks EVERYTHING is about you. And you don't believe in science

by Anonymousreply 219July 15, 2021 10:59 PM

Meghan is leaving the View giving Fox News going away/Welcome to Fox kisses

It appears that Meghan does not believe that there are Christofascists and Republicans in healthcare in NYC.

Whattacunt.

by Anonymousreply 220July 20, 2021 5:26 PM

Again, while talking about Covid, all she did was rail against the democrats. She loves to go on about how it is Biden's fault that he isn't reaching out to Republicans; about how there are sooooo many democrats who haven't received a vaccine, etc. But, when someone dared to challenge her, all she could do was whine about how everybody is politicizing Covid. NO, BITCH, you are the one who is politicizing it.

by Anonymousreply 221July 20, 2021 5:39 PM

Whoopi is not a very good moderator.

by Anonymousreply 222July 20, 2021 5:49 PM

Meghan showed a clip of the most powerful Republican and then she showed a clip of Moscow Mitch. Wrong, you chubby cunt.

by Anonymousreply 223July 21, 2021 5:11 PM

I don’t follow Mooghan on twitter but did she say she’s quitting twitter on her last day at the View? Good for her followers! Hallelujah!

by Anonymousreply 224July 21, 2021 5:58 PM

EEEEEEK! This was posted by ABC

Monday, Aug. 2 – Mary L. Trump (Author, “The Reckoning”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, Aug. 3/b> – Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard (“Family Game Night”; “Do Re Mi”); Stephen King (author, “Billy Summers”)

Wednesday, Aug. 4 – Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman (author, “Here, Right Matters”)

Thursday, Aug. 5 – Kristin Chenoweth (“Schmigadoon!”); a look back at season 24 of “The View”

Friday, Aug. 6 – Meghan McCain says farewell as co-host when season 24 of “The View” concludes; Cindy McCain

We have another week of Republicuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 225July 30, 2021 7:06 PM

One more fucking week of Meghan...

by Anonymousreply 226August 1, 2021 12:03 AM

And the druggie mother is there on Mooghan’s last day? No thanks!

by Anonymousreply 227August 1, 2021 2:25 AM

I wonder if she'll get a chance to plug her and Ben's new show of fox, Cunt Country.

by Anonymousreply 228August 2, 2021 7:28 PM

Mary Trump bitch slapped Meghan out the door...your colleague did not have the courage...

by Anonymousreply 229August 3, 2021 12:12 PM

I love how Meghan calls Chris Cuomo a coward for not discussing his brother's scandal on air, but she's too chicken shit to talk to Mary fucking Trump. Also, she insists she'd talk about her family if one of them was involved in a scandal, but she's also the first to remind us she's an opinion host and not a fucking journalist.

by Anonymousreply 230August 4, 2021 3:35 PM

I won’t watch her final day but I will say HALLELUJAH that she’s gone. Go the fuck away already Mooghan.

by Anonymousreply 231August 4, 2021 3:49 PM

She is going to pimp this poor child to death...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 4, 2021 4:02 PM

The Meghan picture in r232 is starting to look like Varla Jean Merman...

by Anonymousreply 233August 4, 2021 4:04 PM

Chickenshit Meghan actually brought up NEPOTISM and if her family was scandalized, she would be happy to talk about it.

Well, BITCH, how about your father receiving 20 million dollars from the NRA, the lifetime jackpot, for promoting gun violence in America?

How about your father talking smack about Chelsea Clinton and Janet Reno?

Bitch, let's talk!

by Anonymousreply 234August 4, 2021 5:16 PM

2 days left……

by Anonymousreply 235August 5, 2021 4:06 AM

My favorite moments of the last week were:

Meghan denouncing people building careersriding on their parents fame.

Meghan talking about how she does not care about her physical appearance with her sparkly fushia eyeshadow, false lashes, thick glam makeup, overdied hair all on display. She has toned down the My Little Pony hairstyle of the day crap---but we all were thinking of them while hearing her speak.

by Anonymousreply 236August 5, 2021 12:47 PM

Waiting for the 25th Silver Anni Season!!!

by Anonymousreply 237August 9, 2021 6:26 PM

The show is so much more watchable, the panel happier and relaxed and fun...without the blonde beast. What a big difference.

by Anonymousreply 238November 26, 2021 3:31 PM

R238 Amen! That beast (before covid) used to stomp out with a miserable puss on her face while the other co-hosts smiled and waved at the audience. Mooghan sucked the life out of the room. It’s a much more pleasant show now.

by Anonymousreply 239November 27, 2021 1:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!