Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What IS Ronan Farrow?

I posted a thread years ago about how Ronan Farrow in some photos looks truly beautiful, honestly the gayman of my dreams on a sheer superficial basis--and in other photos, he is one weird looking mofo. Like really bizarre.

He was on Don Lemon's show last night looking like a weird looking mofo.

I honestly somehow find him even more attractive because he has this bizarre pretty/scary dual appearance. How can haircuts and camera angles make such a tremendous difference in how a person looks? It's mysterious to me, and way more intriguing than someone who is just conventionally gorgeous.

Please discuss!

Here's Ronan looking odd, like a mid-transition Caitlyn Jenner or a fully bleached out Michael Jackson. Next, I'll post a dreamboat photo for comparison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 15, 2022 3:10 PM

A little stubble makes all the difference...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2021 12:32 PM

So sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2021 12:33 PM

Stud of my dreams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2021 12:34 PM

According to Finding Your Roots, mamma Mia and Ronan Farrow are distant relations to......

Jane Lynch

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2021 12:35 PM

...and a full-on lesbian here.

I don't get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2021 12:35 PM

He's a two face!

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2021 12:36 PM

He's a little nebbish named Satchel trying to plastic surgery himself into a blue-eyed Italian.

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2021 12:39 PM

R7 Basically true, but my concern is what is driving my Rosemary's Baby horror fantasy of lying down and being mounted by the guy at R3 and R2 and then opening my eyes midway through to discover a weird looking porcelain doll with a blond bob and tiny doll hands penetrating me. I feel like he may have been manufactured in Satan's toy workshop...and part of me likes it!

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2021 12:47 PM

He looked good on CNN last night

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2021 12:48 PM

He has perfect skin no matter what, and his features are distinctive but overall attractive. His lady-executive haircut and lesbian chic style of dress is disorienting, though. Is he nonbinary now? Or is he a lesbian in a gay man's body? Or transitioning? Or is it just wrong to ask because he is a Millennial?

by Anonymousreply 10February 3, 2021 12:55 PM

R7 nailed it. Time to stop with the plastic surgery, Satchel, before you uncanny valley yourself into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 11February 3, 2021 1:00 PM

OK, I give, what was the Jeopardy clue for this answer?

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2021 1:00 PM

Zhir, Jan!

by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2021 1:04 PM

R12 "This clip from the hit sitcom Seinfeld meets Rosemary's Pulitzer Prize-winning baby."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2021 1:04 PM

He looks good in instagram photos, which are filtered and shopped. He looks weird in real life interviews.

by Anonymousreply 15February 3, 2021 1:07 PM

I guess OP is the obsessive who has to start a thread saying "Ronan looks trans" every time Ronan makes a public appearance, and honestly I think it's some of the more freakish behavior on DL. We're no stranger to people with personality disorders, but we're on what must be the 50th "Ronan looks like a tranny!" thread and it's officially really fuckin' weird.

by Anonymousreply 16February 3, 2021 1:16 PM

He's got some big muscular arms in that tight white v-neck t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 17February 3, 2021 1:20 PM

R16 Yes, there is some sad fat queen on here who keeps beating the Ronan is Trans or About To Transition drum.

It's tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 18February 3, 2021 1:23 PM

R16 OP here. I have noted that he looks transgender because he often does look transgender to me. I don't exactly troll him for it. I admire his reporting, as I have said I find him very attractive at times, and I am certainly not one of the DL's resident transgender bashers. (I'm the opposite if you want to check my history; I typically defend trans people and argue with hateful gay people until I become exhausted.)

I understand if you are annoyed by some of my posts. I can be annoying. I try to be kind of funny sometimes and that may fall flat sometimes.

The reason I have posted about Farrow's appearance is as I describe above: I am legitimately intrigued by it. He is conventionally handsome at times, sometimes very pretty, and sometimes androgynously doll-like. To say it neutrally, I just find that "interesting" from an aestheric standpoint. Most people typically have one face that can be lit differently to look better or worse, but Farrow looks physically different in many of his photos. It's weird and I find it weirdly intruiguing.

I admire his work. Overall, I find him attractive. I don't care about his personal family dramas. His little bitty hands freak me out a little, but everyone has quirks.

by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2021 1:31 PM

I knew a rock musician that crushed his face in a horrific motorcycle in the 90’s and almost his entire face is a titanium plate. He looks hot, youthful but with no emotion. And doesn’t tab evenly.

Ronan reminds me of this guy.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2021 1:35 PM

Tan, not tab

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2021 1:37 PM

He is Frank Sinatra’s long lost gay son. Shares zero DNA with Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2021 6:22 PM

He looks like Frank, no?

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2021 6:39 PM

He certainly looks a lot like Frank here, but the gurls say he gets work done to appear that way.

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2021 6:54 PM

Ronan Farrow is:

the look of wonder on a child’s face on Christmas morning

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2021 7:21 PM

Ronan Farrow is:

the smell of freshly washed laundry on a summer morning

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2021 7:22 PM

He is starting to look like Linda McCartney. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2021 7:34 PM

I've noticed this as well. Sometimes, I think he's gorgeous and then, at other times, he looks like an emotionless, smooth mannequin or puppet. I can't imagine him having sex or going to the bathroom. There's definitely something uncanny valley about him.

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2021 7:38 PM

A whore

by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2021 7:39 PM

Aren’t the blue eyes allegedly false or are they real?

He’s definitely have shitload of plastic surgery. He reminds me of so many Jewish girls I knew and hung out with in H.S. and college. All of them hated ‘looking Jewish’. They were getting nose jobs and implants even back then.

Ronan is trying super hard to look WASPY and he’s going to look like a creepy face transplant patient before he’s 40.

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2021 7:43 PM

What is he? A troubled person who seems not always able to distinguish reality from fantasy. That troubles me as he has a large public platform that could harm people if his "handicap" gets in the way.

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2021 7:55 PM

You WILL NOT offend!

You WILL be infallible!

You WILL express yourself as we demand or face destruction!

You WILL bend to the United States of Woke!

You WILL NOT use epithets commonly used by non-white men!

You WILL tolerate a double standard due to your sex and race!

You WILL BE who we tell you to be!!

by Anonymousreply 32February 3, 2021 8:07 PM

He's the funny valentine his father was singing about.

by Anonymousreply 33February 3, 2021 8:09 PM

He looks like Woody's sister, Letty Aronson. They've even had similar plastic surgery. There's no way Sinatra was shooting anything but blanks by 1987.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 3, 2021 8:45 PM

R34 In 1987 Sinatra would have been 72. Entirely possible.

by Anonymousreply 35February 3, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote]There's no way Sinatra was shooting anything but blanks by 1987.

You may want to ask Mick Jagger about fatherhood after 70.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 3, 2021 10:37 PM

The nose knows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 3, 2021 10:41 PM

There is no way Ronan is Woody Allen's son, he looks so much like Frank Sinatra. Even their eyebrows are the same!

Have DL sleuths compared Ronan's hands etc with Sinatra's features?

Even though my coloring isn't the same as my father, we have the same hands, nose and head shapes. I have my mom's thick wavy hair. I get my height from my father's side, even though he wasn't super tall, his father and brothers were.

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2021 10:46 PM

He looks exactly like Frank.

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2021 10:48 PM

Frank looked a lot like Mia's father, John Farrow. Ronan resembles his grandfather, and he has had plastic surgery to make him look even more WASPy. He's Woody's kid--the brains alone tell you that. He also looked more like Woody when he had his old nose.

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2021 10:51 PM

Link to old nose.

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2021 10:54 PM

His hair is too, too blond.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2021 11:01 PM

He’s always looked just fine to me.

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2021 11:02 PM

Uh, do you really think when Frank Sinatra was 70 he had the health and swagger of Mick Jagger? How fucking stupid can you be? Frank was hospitalized with diverticulitis in 1986. He was a frail man in ill health for the last several years of his life, he was not flying around impregnating ex-wives...

by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2021 11:04 PM

he's a troubled person with body dysmorphia.

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2021 11:13 PM

We've been over this a million times. But because you all love night-time and day-time soaps, you are addicted to scenarios where characters turn out to be secretly someone else's child, so we have to go over this yet again.

The simple reason Mia looks like Frank Sinatra is because Mia had (and continues to have) a daddy complex--she married Frank because he looked so much like her father the director John Farrow (pictured at link). Ronan looks exactly his maternal grandfather.

Mia had no reason to fuck Frank Sinatra when she conceived Ronan--she was happily with Woody then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2021 11:19 PM

That thumbnail the OP posted is hilarious.

Don Lemon looks like he smelled a fart.

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2021 11:28 PM

So is this like a Chinatown-thing R46? Because how on earth could Ronan look like his grandfather? I have an IQ of 10, so explain please.

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2021 11:28 PM

Merciful heavens, r48. You’re really not very bright, are you? Poor dear. Let’s be simple here. Genetic traits (like looks) are passed to a child from a parent. Mia inherited some of her father’s genes and passed them on to her own offspring, Ronan. Think about your own family. Or the families of friends. Can you remember anyone ever saying, “oh, he or she looks just like Grandma whatever”? It’s not inconceivable, no pun intended, without “China Town” scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2021 11:35 PM

[quote]oh, he or she looks just like Grandma whatever”?

No.

by Anonymousreply 50February 3, 2021 11:39 PM

[quote]Mia inherited some of her father’s genes

So—wouldn’t he look like Mia? I know you really want him to be Woody’s kid, but...

by Anonymousreply 51February 3, 2021 11:40 PM

He has Frank’s eyes.

by Anonymousreply 52February 3, 2021 11:41 PM

And it’s Chinatown—not China Town.

by Anonymousreply 53February 3, 2021 11:43 PM

Gyna Virus

by Anonymousreply 54February 3, 2021 11:51 PM

You're right, R46. Ronan looks even more like Mia's dad in this one. I had no idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 3, 2021 11:59 PM

That’s okay, keep being a moron who lacks a basic science education.

by Anonymousreply 56February 3, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote] What IS Ronan Farrow?

A plastic android boy-doll purchased by Mia Farrow at a satanic coven meeting. Fancies herself Truman Capote v. 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2021 12:05 AM

He Has His Father's Eyes

by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote]He was a frail man in ill health for the last several years of his life, he was not flying around impregnating ex-wives...

Plus he had had a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2021 12:09 AM

I wonder how many posts in the thread it would take for some tired queen troll to mention Frank Sinatra. R22 is the dubious winner.

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2021 12:17 AM

Isn't Ronan barely taller than a dwarf? Didn't he have some kind of major surgery on his legs to lengthen them?

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2021 2:06 AM

I find Ronan's intelligence really, really sexy...matched only by Jon's of course.

by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2021 2:35 AM

Does no one else see the resemblance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2021 4:41 AM

R61 People here have discussed leg lengthening surgery, which seems dubious to say the least. But his hands are like 60 percent the size they should be and his head looks gigantic for his body, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has some sort of genetic condition.

His face is really attractive when he is styled like an everyday guy and doesn't look like a killer doll or like a lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2021 10:01 AM

His proportions are unusual. I don't care at all but it would be folly to pretend they're not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2021 10:03 AM

He really does look like Walter Mercado from some angles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 4, 2021 10:04 AM

[quote]He's Woody's kid--the brains alone tell you that.

Intelligence isn't entirely genetic, it's at least half environmental, and Woody wasn't around enough to have influenced Ronan's intellect.

Wikipedia cites the 2006 Kaufman-Lichtenberger study showing that there's only a 22% correlation in intelligence between a parent and a child living apart.

The claim that he's Allen's kid because "they're both smart" is ridiculous on its face and I can't believe anyone truly believes that in the first place, but if you do, know that the research doesn't really back you up.

by Anonymousreply 67February 4, 2021 10:09 AM

Maybe he's one of those shape-shifting reptilian baby-eaters that the QAnon crowd go on about?

by Anonymousreply 68February 4, 2021 10:12 AM

[quote]Didn't he have some kind of major surgery on his legs to lengthen them?

No, he contracted osteomyelitis of the long bones in both legs, and it required surgery to either get rid of the infection or repair the legs after the infection had been cleared.

The conspiracists claimed for years that Mia forced him to get surgery to make himself taller, and Woody repeated that a few months ago, because 99% of Woody's jabs against Mia (and, subsequently, Moses's jabs) come from the crazy corners of the internet these days.

by Anonymousreply 69February 4, 2021 10:14 AM

Some people feel lucky to be rich and famous. I am eternally grateful for my unrich, unfamous, loving parents.

by Anonymousreply 70February 4, 2021 10:25 AM

Wait, there are idiots here who still believe he’s Woody’s kid???!! lmfao.

by Anonymousreply 71February 4, 2021 10:32 AM

I don't think Ronan looks much like Letty Aronson, but I do agree Letty has gone for the typical bland white lady look with her plastic surgery.

Ronan doesn't seem like he's had plastic surgery so much as massive amounts of facials and peels, lip fillers, and some questionable hair extensions. His nose is still pretty large and his eyes are getting hooded with age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 4, 2021 10:35 AM

Are we sure he isn't Walter Mercado's son?

by Anonymousreply 73February 4, 2021 4:37 PM

Ronan Farrow as a child. Look at the nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 4, 2021 4:44 PM

Woody Allen when younger. Same nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 4, 2021 4:45 PM

Pre plastic surgery teenage Ronan (old nose).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 4, 2021 4:49 PM

Youngish Woody Allen (with the nose he still has).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 4, 2021 4:50 PM

Fuck how he looks! I wanna know details. Dick size? Top/Bottom? How big is Lovett. SOMEONE has to know.

by Anonymousreply 78February 22, 2021 9:07 PM

G: What's that?

R:. I've been to Vidal Sassoon!

G:. Don't tell me you paid for that?

by Anonymousreply 79February 22, 2021 9:24 PM

I too kind of get the non-binary thing vibe with Ronan. It’s not a bad thing-it makes him very unique. He is good looking, but I think he is one of those people that needs to be en pointe or else he can look strange.

by Anonymousreply 80February 22, 2021 9:43 PM

Ronan looks like Jared.

by Anonymousreply 81February 22, 2021 10:16 PM

He seems like a good bloke.

by Anonymousreply 82February 22, 2021 10:33 PM

His hair is a wig and yes he spent most of his teens in a wheelchair having his legs cranked longer because he’s a vain dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 83February 22, 2021 10:38 PM

I agree. Sometimes he is stunning. Like model tier standard. Other times he is borderline ugly. Not just not hot, but ugly.

So strange.

by Anonymousreply 84February 22, 2021 10:44 PM

If Ronan weren't Woody's son he would have let us know.

by Anonymousreply 85February 22, 2021 11:05 PM

Well, I'm the real beauty in the family!

by Anonymousreply 86February 22, 2021 11:06 PM

COME ON you guys, Everybody knows he is the son of Rosemary! Hail Satan! Hail Adrian!

by Anonymousreply 87February 22, 2021 11:33 PM

R69 get real, how many cases have there been of someone contracting osteomyelitis in not one but both legs (as opposed to the feet, pelvis or vertebrae) and then needing extensive surgery to correct it? Adults who contract this infection usually do so by exposing a wound to staph bacteria—how would this have happened to otherwise healthy Ronan? Unless he’s omitting details where he was shot or gravely injured à la Ashley Judd. Standard treatment for this (and any other bacterial infection) is antibiotic treatment and then in extreme cases amputation if antibiotics don’t work. Ronan has never given any specifics about this condition and tells people he contracted the illness in Sudan with Mia, as if it’s easier to believe because he was in a developing country, but there’s not a higher incidence of infections there.

by Anonymousreply 88February 27, 2021 12:19 PM

I think Ronan is going to eventually come out as trans. Doubt his husband is prepared for that.

by Anonymousreply 89February 27, 2021 12:27 PM

I think he’s very handsome Op.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 27, 2021 12:40 PM

R88 An infection and a nevessary intervention like that also would be quite a coincidence given that his arms and hands are smaller than they would be for an average-sized man, as well. I think he has mild dwarfism.

And I also would be zero percent surprised if he were to come out as transgender. His style has transformed from cisgender male to something overtly feminized, especially the hair, and it does remind me of Caitlyn Jenner. He may just be a Millennial who has decided to adopt a nonbinary aesthetic, but I feel like his making himself into a defender of women plus the working-woman bob 'do are leading him toward becoming a transgender feminist icon.

Nothing I wrote above is with judgment. I am not one of DL's endless anti-trans trolls. I'm just saying what I am seeing and speculating because of what I am seeing. I don't imagine his personality or his work would be any different whether he presents as male or female or eunuch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91February 27, 2021 12:45 PM

I've seen him in 'real life' and he is very handsome.

There is no doubt he has had some plastic surgery in his early 20's but he most certainly had some of Woody's features not to mention Woody's brains and wit. Also, no matter who bat shit crazy you may think Mia is she is also very bright.

As for his hair, plenty of people dye theirs and plenty of people wear colour contact lenses.

by Anonymousreply 92February 27, 2021 12:47 PM

What about me and MY needs?!?!

Oooh, a unicorn just landed outside my window. Talk later!

by Anonymousreply 93February 27, 2021 1:34 PM

[quote]how many cases have there been of someone contracting osteomyelitis in not one but both legs

You keep saying this but you have no medical background and you never give any links to back up your goofy medical claims.

Osteomyelitis can be infectious and passed on to others, it infects the bloodstream and moves throughout the body, so why COULDN'T it affect both legs, if it spread?

[quote]Standard treatment for this (and any other bacterial infection) is antibiotic treatment and then in extreme cases amputation if antibiotics don’t work.

Even a quick search shows you're wrong. Standard treatment is antibiotics, splinting or surgery.

by Anonymousreply 94February 27, 2021 1:40 PM

She's transitioning to "Rona Farrow."

It's her and Mommy's next book, "Mia & Mea."

by Anonymousreply 95February 27, 2021 1:43 PM

Some days he wants to be Frank. Some days he wants to be Mia.

by Anonymousreply 96February 27, 2021 1:55 PM

R94 you’re still being ridiculous. Bone infections in BOTH legs simultaneously would be highly unusual, especially for an otherwise healthy young adult like Ronan and would only appear as secondary to another condition or the result of a catastrophic injury. You don’t just pick up a bone infection like you do the flu, it’s nonsense. The only surgical intervention for an advanced bone infection would be amputation or bone grafting. Ronan was in ilizarov leg braces for over a year; you are only placed in those things if your legs are broken, and breaking bones is *not* a treatment for osteomyelitis or any other bacterial infection.

by Anonymousreply 97February 28, 2021 2:06 PM

I think Ronan and his fiance are both hot.

by Anonymousreply 98February 28, 2021 3:33 PM

[quote] I think Ronan and his fiance are both hot.

Really? I wonder how someone as attractive as Ronan could be attracted to Jon Lovett.

by Anonymousreply 99February 28, 2021 3:46 PM

In this recent video, Jon & Ronan discuss Ronan's hair and his looks in general.

At 28:35 someone makes the young Brad Pitt comparison.

Jon says:

[quote] (pointing to Ronan) "This is better looking than I need or want. This is very stressful.... We're a year into quarantine, and he's young Brad Pitt and I look like Ted Kaczynski. It's very frustrating...."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 28, 2021 4:07 PM

[quote]The only surgical intervention for an advanced bone infection would be amputation or bone grafting .. you are only placed in those things (Ilizarov apparatus) if your legs are broken

Bone grafting for osteomyelitis involves surgical debridement which is removal of bone, and the Ilizarov apparatus is used to help bring bone back together in cases where infection inhibits the bones from naturally growing back together as they would in a regular cast.

This is all easily found online, I don't know why you don't bother looking things up first.

by Anonymousreply 101February 28, 2021 4:18 PM

[quote]Bone infections in BOTH legs simultaneously would be highly unusual

Link?

[quote]would only appear as secondary to another condition or the result of a catastrophic injury. You don’t just pick up a bone infection like you do the flu, it’s nonsense.

He's never specified what kind of infection it was, he calls it a "bone marrow infection" briefly in a book from a couple of years ago, and has mentioned he needed crutches, braces and a wheelchair, but that's about all we know. Articles that mention it are inconsistent. Ultimately, we don't have solid information on this and we can't really make any claims about what his infection was caused by, or what, if anything, it means.

People trying to defend Woody Allen bring it up like it's some kind of proof that Mia is insane or Ronan is a liar but even if it were, it wouldn't mean Woody Allen is innocent of what Dylan has charged him with. It's just a tangential conspiracy theory.

by Anonymousreply 102February 28, 2021 4:27 PM

R99..their intelligence is really sexy. Yes Jon is a bit plain but that man gotta brain and a good sense of humour.......together they just work.

by Anonymousreply 103February 28, 2021 6:58 PM

Frank Sinatra's 'closest confidant' Tony Oppedisano poured more cold water on the long-standing rumor that the late crooner secretly fathered Pulitzer Prize winner Ronan Farrow.

'There are only two ways Frank could have fathered Ronan, both absurd,' Oppedisano wrote in his book Sinatra and Me - hitting shelves Tuesday - according to People.

'Either Mia [Farrow] made a secret trip to shack up with Frank in his California home with [fourth wife] Barbara present. Or Frank, wearing his always romantic colostomy bag, made a quick trip to Connecticut between his Atlantic City performances.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2021 12:40 AM

OMG! After reading this thread, I had the thought that Ronan is Woody Allen’s “Zelig” the chameleon man!

by Anonymousreply 105June 8, 2021 2:33 AM

R1 R3 Those are some prime DSLs.

by Anonymousreply 106June 8, 2021 5:17 AM

I find his looks icky, but always respected his journalism. Til last year when he was busted for embellishing certain details of his reportage. Now I think he's a creepy little liar, just like mom.

by Anonymousreply 107June 8, 2021 5:59 AM

Honestly, I’ve always thought that the reason he seems to appear less handsome in some tv appearances is that perhaps he does his own makeup and isn’t very good at it. We had a local news program, that employed a makeup person, but one male anchor always insisted on doing his own. He always looked “off” compared to the rest of the team and guests. Though he thought he did a great job.

by Anonymousreply 108June 8, 2021 6:02 AM

His hairline looks like he is wearing a lace-front wig or has transplanted hairs.

Lips look like they've been injected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 8, 2021 6:09 AM

IMO, no way he is Frank Sinatra's child. It's a scorched earth situation with Woody Allen. If Mia Farrow really believed Sinatra could be Ronan's father, DNA tests would have been done long ago. Yes, I know Sinatra is dead, but she could possibly rule out Woody Allen as Ronan's bio father (via DNA tests with Ronan and Woody Allen).

by Anonymousreply 110June 8, 2021 6:13 AM

He had green eyes and red hair in his youth.

Just like Papa Konigsberg.

by Anonymousreply 111June 8, 2021 6:21 AM

R110 I think he has had surgery to make himself look even more like Sinatra.

by Anonymousreply 112June 8, 2021 6:34 AM

He looks like an amateurish, shoddy journalist to me.

by Anonymousreply 113June 8, 2021 6:39 AM

R112 Yes, I think that's quite possible. It's like a film named “The Picture of Ronan Sinatra.”

by Anonymousreply 114June 8, 2021 6:40 AM

Sometimes he looks like Frank, sometimes he looks like Mia, and sometimes he looks like Ellen Degeneres if she were poor

by Anonymousreply 115June 8, 2021 6:43 AM

My parents were unrich, unfamous and unloving.

by Anonymousreply 116June 8, 2021 7:02 AM

Has anyone ever seen Ronan and Nicolas Farford in the same room at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 117June 8, 2021 6:47 PM

[quote]If Ronan weren't Woody's son he would have let us know.

R85 Exactly. Ronan despises Woody so he would have clarified that immediately. Mia Farrow muddied the waters by telling Vanity Fair magazine that Ronan was "possibly" the biological son of Sinatra but Sinatra was in the hospital getting a second surgery for diverticulitis during the time Ronan would have been conceived (early 1987).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 8, 2021 7:14 PM

Ronan was a boy genius. Has he done anything for the service of humanity?

by Anonymousreply 119July 15, 2021 1:14 AM

[Quote] He's a two face!

A worrisome thing!

by Anonymousreply 120July 15, 2021 1:34 AM

The leg surgery Mia made him have is really odd. He seems embarrassed by it now.

I sort of thought it was a myth but I saw him asked about it on some interview.

by Anonymousreply 121July 15, 2021 6:43 AM

Ronan can fuck me without the glory hole.

by Anonymousreply 122July 15, 2021 7:10 AM

The legs are too thin. I bet he has a flat ass too. Cute face though.

by Anonymousreply 123July 15, 2021 12:57 PM

The latest submission. He's the opposite of a Monet—up close, he can look beautiful, but from a distance...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 15, 2022 10:43 AM

He was all over media a couple of years ago. It seems he had the good sense to walk away from the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 125April 15, 2022 12:00 PM

He's a cyborg, duhhh.

by Anonymousreply 126April 15, 2022 12:20 PM

In the R124 photo he finally looks like Woody Allen's son.

by Anonymousreply 127April 15, 2022 12:25 PM

The Woody genes are coming through

by Anonymousreply 128April 15, 2022 12:33 PM

Even before the plastic surgery Ronan looked more like Frank than he did Woody or Mia.

by Anonymousreply 129April 15, 2022 12:58 PM

[quote]Has anyone ever seen Ronan and Nicolas Farford in the same room at the same time?

R117 cant answer that myself, but that sure as hell is a room I would like to be in!

by Anonymousreply 130April 15, 2022 3:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!