Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a horse faced closet case

And she was probably molested, too.

Oh, and her husband sucks cocks at Georgia truck stops, while getting fisted by homeless men.

There, I said it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 30, 2021 4:11 PM

Cunt. Your forgot "cunt".

by Anonymousreply 1January 31, 2021 3:01 PM

She still managed to pump out three trashy, dumpy kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 31, 2021 3:02 PM

Her Dad fucked her early

by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2021 3:02 PM

Just look at these two.

It just SCREAMS closet cases.

No wonder she's so fucked in the head.

Just like Matt Gaetz, Aaron Schock, and Lindsey Graham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2021 3:04 PM

Classic Karen, only far more psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2021 3:04 PM

She's married to a brown man? Why I nevah in all ma life...

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2021 3:05 PM

The blonde daughter looks like the town slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2021 3:10 PM

Someone that is so convinced there's a secret truth to the world is in denial about her own secret truth. This is projection once steroids. She is fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2021 3:12 PM

I would backdoor her husband. I suspect he is a howler.

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2021 3:13 PM

ROFL R9, that's for sure!

He looks like one of those fatasses who can take a good pounding from a ten inch cock.

Oh, and his name is Perry!

Should be MARY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2021 3:17 PM

There is nothing about her that screams Gay idiot OP. She looks and acts like a typical straight cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2021 3:26 PM

Take another look, R11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2021 3:27 PM

She's cheated on her husband multiple times in the past

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2021 3:29 PM

[quote] She's cheated on her husband multiple times in the past

Not surprising, considering that he likes cock.

He looks like a total CUCK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2021 3:31 PM

One expects better shade from DLers OP

3/10

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2021 3:34 PM

Why do we let women act like gruff Dykes 24/7 without critique, yet men can’t even listen to a Whitney Houston song without being called a fag?

by Anonymousreply 16January 31, 2021 3:36 PM

She has an ugly smile. It reminds me of a clown. Not a cool, creepy clown, but an Ohio suburb kids-birthday-party clown.

I hope her vagina starts growing and spreading, and reaches up over her head so she just has a giant clit where her head was, and it wiggles with rage as she stumbles around with shit coming out her fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 17January 31, 2021 3:39 PM

Large Marge

by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2021 3:59 PM

Biological father’s cum dump

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2021 4:03 PM

Her daughter is also her sister.

by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2021 4:16 PM

I wish Americans would use the word 'cunt' more liberally. If there was ever a case where it was applicable...

by Anonymousreply 21January 31, 2021 4:18 PM

She's actually a QUNT, R21.

It kills two birds with one stone.

by Anonymousreply 22January 31, 2021 4:23 PM

Lifetime Movie Network world premiere: "My daughter, My sister. The Marjorie Taylor Greene story."

by Anonymousreply 23January 31, 2021 4:24 PM

Mother, May I Sleep With Father? : The Marjorie Taylor Greene Story

Next week on LIFETIME

by Anonymousreply 24January 31, 2021 4:31 PM

MTG is my hero! 🙇🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 25January 31, 2021 4:32 PM

Bwahahahaha R24.

Good one!

by Anonymousreply 26January 31, 2021 4:36 PM

More more MORE!

by Anonymousreply 27January 31, 2021 4:38 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a PEDO!!!! Keep your kids away from her!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28January 31, 2021 4:39 PM

R7 I can imagine how trashy cunty those girls are.

by Anonymousreply 29January 31, 2021 4:39 PM

She looks more like Philip McKeeon's sister than Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 30January 31, 2021 4:40 PM

We always talk about male Republicans who ping, but a lot of female Republicans come across as super butch. They're so aggressive and obsessed with guns

by Anonymousreply 31January 31, 2021 4:41 PM

[quote] Marjorie Taylor Greene is a PEDO!!!! Keep your kids away from her!!!!

I heard that MTG grinds up little children and puts them on her pizza.

by Anonymousreply 32January 31, 2021 4:42 PM

Not Without My Father: The Marjorie Taylor Greene Story

by Anonymousreply 33January 31, 2021 4:47 PM

Eats babies.

by Anonymousreply 34January 31, 2021 4:48 PM

In that New Yorker article, they quote her as saying the coronavirus will magically disappear on Nov. 4th. Yeah, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 35January 31, 2021 5:03 PM

Tell your kids to stay away from Marjorie Taylor Greene!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36January 31, 2021 5:24 PM

Why are so many horse-faced women Trumpers?

by Anonymousreply 37January 31, 2021 5:27 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene is actually former tennis champ, Rosie Casals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 31, 2021 5:35 PM

She loves "tractor pulls'. Campaigns at them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 31, 2021 5:37 PM

Not horse-faced, OP.

Mule-faced.

Like Josh Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 40January 31, 2021 5:38 PM

I had no idea she was so rich. No wonder GOP leadership has been silent on her. She’s been throwing money at them.

by Anonymousreply 41January 31, 2021 5:39 PM

Sadly, when you need a closeted gay psycho to snap Chris Watts-style and kill his wife and bury her remains at a construction site it never happens.

by Anonymousreply 42January 31, 2021 5:49 PM

I hate to rain on the parade, but we shouldn't be joking about this cunt, she is dangerous and needs to be shot to show the deplorables what happens when you are out of control.

I know I shock you all sometimes with my wish for violence but this is all these degenerates will understand. These people are monsters. Besides, I just say what many are thinking in secret, we need to be like them or we will die, we are at war, this is not a time to give in and acquiesce.

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2021 6:01 PM

Lesbian, you say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 31, 2021 6:29 PM

R43, shooting her would just make her a martyr . Expel her from Congress

by Anonymousreply 45January 31, 2021 6:33 PM

That was awesome at R44..

Sad that it's true. But still awesome.

[quote] She loves "tractor pulls'. Campaigns at them.

She's the OX that pulls the tractor.

by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2021 6:46 PM

Her life looks relatively normal but she's batshit crazy. Hard to understand.

I particularly dislike her eyes. Too close together. The eyes and the hateful insanity make her profoundly ugly.

by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2021 6:52 PM

Possum eyes.

by Anonymousreply 48January 31, 2021 6:53 PM

Those kids of hers look to be teenagers. They must be getting absolute hell in school. Sorry, not sorry

by Anonymousreply 49January 31, 2021 7:18 PM

R49, most of their classmates are probably deplorables

by Anonymousreply 50January 31, 2021 7:25 PM

Their classmates will be saying, “Yo, your Mom is kickin’ ass, bro! Ownin’ them libruls.”

Don’t forget the district from where she hails.

by Anonymousreply 51January 31, 2021 7:42 PM

If she cut her hair, she’d make a handsome guy.

by Anonymousreply 52January 31, 2021 8:06 PM

[quote] If she cut her hair, she’d make a handsome guy.

Yes, she would.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 31, 2021 8:19 PM

That blonde daughter has definitely had a couple of abortions already.

by Anonymousreply 54January 31, 2021 8:26 PM

What a repulsive family. They remind me of Ricky Bobby’s family in Talledega Nights. Fake righteous and batshit insane.

Not only do I want her to be expelled I want someone to punch her in the face on her way out the door.

by Anonymousreply 55January 31, 2021 9:21 PM

My parents used to have one of those carved coconut heads hanging in our backyard when I was a kid. That is what I think of when I look at Marjorie Taylor Greene.

by Anonymousreply 56January 31, 2021 9:29 PM

She seriously looks trans and has a masculine energy. I think she’s closeted too.

by Anonymousreply 57January 31, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote] That blonde daughter has definitely had a couple of abortions already.

That blonde daughter probably was an abortion attempt.

by Anonymousreply 58January 31, 2021 11:07 PM

[quote] Those kids of hers look to be teenagers

Those kids of hers look like fatasses.

There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 59January 31, 2021 11:18 PM

Daughters will soon be outing her abuse on Tik Tok, ala Claudia Conway.

by Anonymousreply 60February 1, 2021 1:38 AM

Please, no -- I don't want her on my team!

by Anonymousreply 61February 1, 2021 1:44 AM

R60 is part of the Jewish pedophile elites!!!!

by Anonymousreply 62February 1, 2021 1:44 AM

Nicole Malliotakis from Staten Island (replacing pocket Dem Max Rose) is a homophobic self-hating lesbian who surrounds herself anti-semites and anti-vaxxers. She and Pigface from GA can start a new caucus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 1, 2021 1:45 AM

R63, she has caneface for days

by Anonymousreply 64February 1, 2021 1:47 AM

@r55, "Not only do I want her to be expelled I want someone to punch her in the face on her way out the door. "...

... and I'm just the dame who can do it

by Anonymousreply 65February 1, 2021 2:28 AM

Home Depot Republicans

by Anonymousreply 66February 1, 2021 11:42 AM

The Republican House Caucus probably the only place in the US you could work and advocate having a bullet put in a coworkers head and not lose your job.

by Anonymousreply 67February 1, 2021 2:46 PM

She is super dyky. Her attempts at makeup are fucking hilarious. It's like she latched on to Pam Anderson as a model of femininity, yet she's too inept to get her hair right and just settled on Hulk Hogan yellow. Then her stupid Cross fit routine makes her look like a Soviet peasant and her "fashion sense" is straight up retarded to use a word she's so fond of. Her nose is so difficult to look at. And it's constantly red. Is she a big drinker? She looks it. Among other things. Like her cro mag brow. Is she using roids? It explains a lot. She's probably packing a clenis.

by Anonymousreply 68February 1, 2021 2:54 PM

R2 Looks like the Crossfit obsession didn't extend to anyone else in he family. I'm guessing they all emotionally eat to deal with her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 69February 1, 2021 3:14 PM

[quote] Take another look, [R11].

She looks like the typical straight Maga frau. There is nothing about her that screams gay.

by Anonymousreply 70February 1, 2021 3:43 PM

Her eyes are too close set and her mouth is too big and cavernous. She looks neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 71February 1, 2021 3:46 PM

All the makeup in the world can hide the bull dyke energy radiating from her horse face.

by Anonymousreply 72February 1, 2021 4:01 PM

Closet dykes are so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 73February 1, 2021 4:07 PM

Greene is a perfect example of conspiracy theories are made for stupid people to feel smart.

by Anonymousreply 74February 1, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote] Rep. Marjorie Greene is using campaign donations to pay for extravagant meals. The combined tab on two of these recent meals in D.C. exceeds the monthly per capita income in Chattooga County, GA—one of the poorest places in the state, which she represents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 26, 2021 1:11 PM

We DON'T WANT HER!!!

by Anonymousreply 76February 26, 2021 1:17 PM

I read this thread every other day, it perks me up.

by Anonymousreply 77February 26, 2021 1:27 PM

She looks quite a bit like former NFL linebacker AJ Hawk when he had long hair.

by Anonymousreply 78February 26, 2021 1:35 PM

She’s a National Treasure! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 79February 26, 2021 1:55 PM

I’m going to say what should have been said five years ago — women who do CrossFit do NOT look good. No, linebacker shoulders and lats are not beautiful on a woman!!!!!

I’m all about fitness. But there is a huge difference between say someone like Madonna when she was 40, versus the BULK of these women. Not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 80February 26, 2021 2:23 PM

After a decade marked by troubles at work and at home, adultery, palpable discontentedness and a consuming zeal for intense exercise and faddish nutrition, her roving craving for an audience found its ultimate outlet in right-wing online commentary and finally real-world, face-to-face provocation. Over the course of the past 10 years, she morphed from an affluent, all but apolitical, middle-aged attendee of an evangelical megachurch to an aspiring, publicity-seeking CrossFit persona to a right-out-of-the-gate hectoring lawmaker who now literally wears her grievance on the mask on her face.

Greene grew up in a very white world. Marge, as she was known as a girl, was born in 1974 in the one-time state capital of Milledgeville and raised in suburban Decatur before her family moved some 40 miles north to Forsyth County—one of the most notoriously racist counties in the country. “White power!” local children chanted at civil rights marchers in 1987. Busily exurban now but squarely rural then, it had in 1990 a population of approximately 44,000 people—14 of them Black. There are no Black faces in Greene’s 1992 class in her yearbook at South Forsyth High. She was, per the lists printed in the local newspaper at the time, an A-and-B honor roll student. She was in Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Students Against Drunk Driving. She was the manager of the soccer team. She was not involved in student government.

She went to the University of Georgia in Athens and got married the summer before she graduated with a business degree. She was the first person in her family to graduate from college. She moved back to the suburbs of Atlanta—site of the headquarters of the construction company that had been started by her father.

In front of a big, clapping crowd inside a megachurch a pastor once called “the Christian Gap,” Greene shrugged off what she intimated had been stage fright and was baptized, getting dunked in a glassed-in tub by a pastor but not before expressing her affinity for a book about martyrs. “In the martyrs book,” she said, “it showed people’s conviction and how they died for Christ, and I realized how small my faith was if I was scared to do a video and get baptized in front of thousands of people.” Instead, she said, she now saw this as her “greatest opportunity.” She called “Jesus Christ … my lord and savior.” She called her husband “the love of my life.”

The next year, she cheated on him. According to court records, they were separated by March.

He came to see Greene, Chambers told me, as a church-preachy hypocrite, a self-styled “mover and shaker,” a “bullshit artist” and a needy networker. But he thought he understood. “I can speak from personal experience,” said Chambers, the grandson of a billionaire, “that this sort of material class prominence doesn’t yield a lot of personal satisfaction in life, you know? So I think the most common path is that people continue to find ways to kind of cultivate their own self-importance and distract themselves from the sort of meaninglessness of their existence.” Greene, in the estimation of Chambers, was searching for “community”—for “purpose.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 26, 2021 6:44 PM

I don't like to be mean about physical appearance, but her face is unusual. I don't know if it's full of fillers or what but it looks unnatural.

by Anonymousreply 82February 26, 2021 7:45 PM

R82 Her eyes are too close set and she has the bone structure of a neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 83February 27, 2021 3:11 AM

Grifting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 27, 2021 5:53 PM

There is much in that article R81:

* She is not a "successful businesswoman" as the press would have it. She is not even a "businesswoman." Her husband took over the very lucrative home siding business her father started and she had nothing to do with it, she was home raising kids. Her Crossfit gym was a rich lady hobby business that lost money and when it became clear that she was using it to fuck the trainers, her husband pulled his money out.

* She did not vote for Trump in 2016. She did not vote period, prior to 2018.

* She's been through a series of serial obsessions over the years, politics just being the latest.

by Anonymousreply 85February 27, 2021 6:01 PM

Looks like she's gonna post a new sign every day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 27, 2021 11:25 PM

“I love science,” she said. “I’m always talking science. Unless that science is about climate change, coronavirus, space lasers, evolution, the metric system, the rhythm method, breastfeeding, living on Mars, Jesus’ skin color or Santa’s skin color, by the way, which is white.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 28, 2021 12:33 PM

What do you say when asked about your batshit crazy co-worker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 28, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote] Rep. Katherine Clark (D-MA) didn't hold back during an interview on MSNBC's "The Sunday Show," telling host Jonathan Capehart that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is every bit as "ignorant and bigoted" as she appears and has no interest in doing her job and acting like a legislator.

'"I can tell you that being on the floor, seeing that equality act pass, as an American and especially as a mom was a great day and a great moment for our country," she replied. "We need to make sure that everyone in the LGBTQ community can live their lives with dignity and respect and safety. and I wish that Marjorie Taylor Greene was the only one across the aisle who had espoused such hateful and bigoted and ignorant views of especially our trans community -- but she wasn't."'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 1, 2021 3:09 AM

Marge is now opposed by at least two Democrats.

Great introduction video here by Marcus Flowers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 1, 2021 12:24 PM

Every time she does this the vote takes about an hour.

Every time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 3, 2021 2:02 PM

She could have been cast in the role of Rocky Dennis in Mask and saved the production a ton of money on the makeup/visual effects budget.

by Anonymousreply 92March 3, 2021 5:19 PM

It's not just her, unfortunately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 3, 2021 5:27 PM

She doesn't seem lesbian to me, more like one of those "rough" straight women you see, especially in rural areas.

The husband, though, does ping, to me. No wonder she strayed from the marriage so many times.

by Anonymousreply 94March 3, 2021 5:36 PM

All it takes to be a hot white woman is blonde hair and a reasonably flat stomach. It’s that easy.

by Anonymousreply 95March 3, 2021 5:40 PM

Even though she is the cuntiest cunt that ever cunted, I'd pay $5 to see her clenis!

by Anonymousreply 96March 3, 2021 5:44 PM

Don't say "horse faced."

It wounds.

by Anonymousreply 97March 3, 2021 5:48 PM

Gross

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 5, 2021 7:10 PM

My Percy is gay as well.

by Anonymousreply 99March 5, 2021 9:02 PM

R53 , should have used Chaz Bono .

by Anonymousreply 100March 5, 2021 9:22 PM

She and her husband are swingers.

by Anonymousreply 101March 5, 2021 9:26 PM

[quote]Oh, and her husband sucks cocks at Georgia truck stops, while getting fisted by homeless men.

This is extremely offensive. You can say he gets fisted by an unhoused person or gets fisted by a person experiencing homelessness. But "homeless" is crossing a line.

by Anonymousreply 102March 5, 2021 9:37 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene tours Orthodox spots in Brooklyn

[quote] Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who was stripped of her House committee assignments last month for antisemitic and other incendiary comments, toured Orthodox areas of Brooklyn and Long Island on Monday, according to a community leader who hosted her.

[quote] Nachman Mostofsky, executive director of Chovevei Zion, an Orthodox Republican group based in Brooklyn, told the Forward that the Georgia Congresswoman had visited a Brooklyn yeshiva, matzah bakery, kosher supermarket and restaurant, and also some Orthodox areas of the Five Towns, a collection of heavily Jewish suburbs in Nassau County, N.Y.

[quote] Mostofsky declined to give more details about the visit but said his group had invited Taylor Greene, who was elected in 2020, as part of an educational tour.

[quote] A picture circulated on social media showed Taylor Greene seated at a table at Pizza Time on Avenue J in Midwood.

[quote] Taylor Greene’s embrace of QAnon conspiracy theories and outrageous comments including suggesting that a Jewish space laser had sparked wildfires in California in 2018, led the Democratic-controlled House to take the rare step of removing her from Congressional committees.

[quote] But Mostofsky said he saw no reason not to host her, and called her a friend.

[quote] “Knowing the congresswoman for a bit now, she has been nothing but a friend and ally for our community,” he said in an interview Monday night. “From government interference, education, religious freedom, we share what is commonly called Judeo-Christian values.”

[quote] Mostofsky is the older brother of Aaron Mostofsky, who is facing federal charges for his role in the January 6 riots on the Capitol. Their father is a prominent Brooklyn Supreme Court judge.

[quote] He said his group has been hosting several Republican members of Congress.

[quote] “We wanted to show her authentic Judaism,” he said, “and we felt before Passover would be a great time.”

[quote] Taylor Greene could not be reached for comment on Monday night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 16, 2021 2:11 AM

The White Ape!

by Anonymousreply 104March 16, 2021 2:24 AM

[quote] But you like pork....as in porking other men while married?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 17, 2021 9:45 PM

Imagine these two together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 23, 2021 12:25 AM

OP’s real father co-starred with Alan Young on a 1960s sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 107March 23, 2021 1:02 AM

MTG's jump off now has an Only Fans.

Will somebody check it out and report back, please?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 26, 2021 1:10 AM

We've all talked so much about how Marjorie Taylor Greene sucks, but she certainly fucks too. Sucks and fucks. Hussy.

by Anonymousreply 109March 26, 2021 1:23 AM

MeidasTouch LLC =1; Greene = 0

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and a Los Angeles-based political action committee have reached a settlement that bars the Georgia Republican from blocking anyone from her public Twitter account or other social media while she’s in office.

[quote] Greene also agreed to pay $10,000 to cover legal fees for MeidasTouch LLC, which plans to donate the money to two nonprofit groups, according to Ben Meiselas, the PAC’s co-founder and a lawyer whose clients have included former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

[quote] The deal was approved last Friday, he said.

[quote] “This was a swift and impactful resolution we are proud of,” Meiselas said in an email.

[quote] A telephone message seeking comment on the settlement was left at Greene’s Washington, D.C., office Thursday. Greene doesn’t acknowledge any wrongdoing in the agreement, which says all parties reached the deal to avoid “the risk, inconvenience and expense of litigation.”

[quote] MeidasTouch sued Greene in February, contending that she violated its First Amendment rights by blocking it from one of her Twitter accounts after the PAC posted critical comments.

[quote] MeidasTouch bills itself as being “dedicated to exposing and opposing anti-democratic politicians.” It has posted numerous videos, many of them excoriating former President Donald Trump, and has more than a half-million Twitter followers.

[quote] Greene is a Trump supporter who in the past promoted violence against Democrats and conspiracy theories about QAnon and the 9/11 attacks, prompting the House to remove her from two committee assignments last month. Although it wasn’t her formal congressional Twitter account, MeidasTouch said Greene uses it as a “de facto” official account, sharing her positions and doing fundraising drives. The postings generate thousands of replies, according to the lawsuit, which calls it “a kind of virtual town hall in which Greene and her aides use the tweet function to communicate news and information ... and members of the public use the reply function to respond.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 26, 2021 5:11 PM

The Hoarse Whisperer

[quote] Human Intelligence should sue this person for assault.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 29, 2021 2:22 PM

Her husband reminds me of the procession of closet gays that drive from Staten Island to the Cheesequake State Park rest stop off the NJ Parkway to blow off some "steam".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 29, 2021 2:52 PM

'course iffen O'Biden's for it, she agin' it !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 30, 2021 4:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!