Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Muir

Ever notice he never faces the camera head-on? He's always posed in a 3/4 profile. Reminds me of Rona Barrett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599August 31, 2021 11:52 PM

That’s my husband you’re talking about. Easy now.

by Anonymousreply 1January 29, 2021 8:08 AM

Can not stand this guy. He is so distracting from the news. He looks like he should be trying to sell me some stock tips.

by Anonymousreply 2January 29, 2021 8:14 AM

ABC News casting director has to be gay, because there are so many hot male anchors whenever I turn it on.

by Anonymousreply 3January 29, 2021 9:10 AM

I noticed that too. Reminds of of back in the day when Mariah Carey said she’d only allow one side of her face to be photographed.

by Anonymousreply 4January 29, 2021 9:22 AM

It’s weird though because he does face the camera head on for the news every night (and yes I watch - MARY!!).

When he does those panels for the election and he’s sitting sideways or even 3/4, it’s very jarring.

by Anonymousreply 5January 29, 2021 9:40 AM

HOTTEST STUD ON TV.....BEST RATINGS TOO...

by Anonymousreply 6January 29, 2021 10:12 AM

Nope I NEVER noticed that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2021 10:12 AM

Brian Williams does the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2021 10:14 AM

[quote] Ever notice he never faces the camera head-on?

OP, I am not sure you understand the meaning of never.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2021 10:15 AM

Leave him alone, he's simply channelling Claudette Colbert.

by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2021 10:40 AM

Isn’t R9 photoshopped?

by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2021 11:34 AM

He looks better in casual interview settings, That World News posture, and the nasal delivery that sounds like he just hit an inhlaer, are distracting.

by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2021 11:59 AM

I won't watch ABC News mainly because if Muir.

by Anonymousreply 13January 29, 2021 12:18 PM

size verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2021 12:21 PM

"Ah say, ah STILL haven't seen his ol' weenuh!"

by Anonymousreply 15January 29, 2021 12:27 PM

Muir is alright but he always seems like he can't believe he's sitting at the anchor's chair. They should've kept Diane Sawyer

by Anonymousreply 16January 29, 2021 12:33 PM

Tom Brokaw used to do the same thing, although in his case, I think it was a mental defect.

by Anonymousreply 17January 29, 2021 12:40 PM

He does this, because much like Brian Williams, he has a crooked face that only looks good when photographed from a certain angle. By the way, Brian Williams' face is much more crooked than David Muir's.

by Anonymousreply 18January 29, 2021 12:46 PM

Does he have a big bent cock? I love big bent cocks.

by Anonymousreply 19January 29, 2021 12:54 PM

R11, didn't think so until I saw photo above. Not a hair on the chest, You're right, Photo Shopped.

by Anonymousreply 20January 29, 2021 1:31 PM

I would so love to eat out Dan Harris.

by Anonymousreply 21January 29, 2021 10:05 PM

Oh David!

Think his boyfriend Kyle Cartwright Lee is proud.

by Anonymousreply 22January 30, 2021 12:08 AM

DTM wants to portray a straight dude bro in public, gay hamptons west village guy in private.

by Anonymousreply 23January 30, 2021 1:03 AM

Tom Llamas jumping to NBC. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 24January 30, 2021 1:17 AM

How did David push Diane Sawyer out?

by Anonymousreply 25January 30, 2021 2:05 PM

Funny how David used to fill-up threads and now he can barely get 30 comments.

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2021 8:49 PM

When will David come out?

He’s basically a 50 yr old closeted recluse at this point.

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2021 9:26 AM

dave!

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2021 11:16 PM

Is Davie cut or uncut? Someone on this blasted thing should know ;)

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2021 11:18 PM

Is John Muir his ancestor?

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2021 11:24 PM

I think Muir looks like a product of incest. He's got a white trash West Virginia thing going on. I have no idea why people think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2021 11:28 PM

He’s white?

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2021 11:38 PM

he is italian and supposedly french.

his boyfriend is half asian, so it’s multicultural at his apartment!

by Anonymousreply 33February 14, 2021 6:16 AM

I never saw the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 34February 14, 2021 6:24 AM

he’s handsome, but he also looks like a finance dude bro from nyc.

by Anonymousreply 35February 14, 2021 1:28 PM

happy valentines, dtm.

hopefully your boyfriend got you some chocolates!

by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2021 1:30 PM

[quote] I would so love to eat out Dan Harris.

Oh My

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2021 2:17 PM

Mr. Muir is straight. There's zero evidence that he's gay, but there is plenty of evidence that he is straight. And no I am not a gay myself, but I am a straight women and we are pretty intuitive about these things. We know when our men are hiding deep dark secrets.

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2021 2:27 PM

R38

awe so cute, but he lives with his boyfriend.

all points to a closeted man scared to be publicly gay.

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2021 2:31 PM

david is actually bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2021 7:29 AM

My friend, a very attractive woman, met David at a fundraiser a few years ago. My friend told me that when she shook his hand, he held her hand AND maintained his gaze a little too long, if you get my drift. Sounds straight to me. I have no issue with the gays and in fact, pre-pandemic my gays from the office and I would hang out regularly in gay bars, so I have no agenda one way or the other regarding his sexuality. I love my gays!!!!! But sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and accept the fact that not all attractive men are gay.

by Anonymousreply 41February 15, 2021 1:05 PM

Lol to anyone still arguing he is straight. Look at old threads - I forget the boyfriends name (it’s something weird - Cartwright?). As said above, they own an apartment together in the village. And David’s family tagged him in some vacation photos.

Also google old threads and there are personal hookup stories with like detailed info about his balls from years ago.

He’s a Mary. Can hold your frau friend’s eye contact at a wedding all he wants but he’s not fooling us.

by Anonymousreply 42February 15, 2021 1:12 PM

just because he is gay, doesn’t mean he is okay being publicly gay. that would be the big red flag.

he doesn’t follow his boyfriend on instagram. he won’t acknowledge him in any post. pics of him and his friends & family always have the boyfriend missing. his brother-in-law is the only person in the family to acknowledge him on instagram.

while he may/may not still be in this relationship, he is scared to admit to be gay. he will go through great detail to hide it, which means his boyfriend is an accomplice to him still being in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 43February 15, 2021 1:33 PM

Agreed completely r43. It’s just the people claiming he’s straight that I cannot deal with. Like come on. This isn’t DLers claiming DiCaprio or Hanks is gay. David muir is gay as the day is long. Closet case sure. But gggggggay.

by Anonymousreply 44February 15, 2021 1:39 PM

TBH, people here might hate to hear this, but David did have a girlfriend at one time while he was living in NYC. It’s the truth, depending on if you can admit some people had one version of life once and now lead another.

Maybe the gay feelings were suppressed, but he eventually broke that relationship off and is/has now lived with men.

Think his boyfriend is friends with Kelly Ripa’s producing partner & that’s how they met.

Don’t listen to these stories of David hooking up with randoms at parties. He can’t even acknowledge he is gay, he ain’t cruising men at parties.

by Anonymousreply 45February 15, 2021 1:47 PM

David owns the west village brownstone and finger lakes mansion. His boyfriend is only listed as a resident on the west village apartment, not co-owner. He is not listed as a resident on the finger lakes house.

While think they have been together for 10 years, things are very separate. Question the commitment of this relationship or just being comfortable being w/ someone for a longtime.

by Anonymousreply 46February 15, 2021 1:52 PM

Sorry, my gut tells me he's straight. He's not gay just because y'all want him to be. Until I hear it directly from the man himself, we need to assume he's straight. And that's okay.

by Anonymousreply 47February 15, 2021 1:59 PM

Don't make me hunt for that video where his purse totally falls out of his mouth between takes for World News.

by Anonymousreply 48February 15, 2021 2:07 PM

I just assumed he was of the Jewish? Guess not

by Anonymousreply 49February 15, 2021 2:11 PM

this dude hides his life.

even gay/straight celebrities get caught by paps on the streets. living there life without having to make a grand statement, but not even a trace of david walking around the west village.

you don’t hide in your house if you are a confident person. you do if you are insecure about your private life?

by Anonymousreply 50February 15, 2021 2:16 PM

Skinny arms. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 51February 15, 2021 2:28 PM

Oh, OP, hon: EVERYONE reminds you of Rona Barrett.

by Anonymousreply 52February 15, 2021 2:38 PM

David didn’t wish his boyfriend or dog a happy valentines.

We all know he uses his dog on instagram for the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 53February 15, 2021 2:40 PM

David is no ally to the gays—he is scared to be one.

by Anonymousreply 54February 15, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote]Also google old threads and there are personal hookup stories with like detailed info about his balls from years ago.

What were the details?

by Anonymousreply 55February 15, 2021 4:42 PM

He has a large proboscis which is not as apparent when viewed from straight on. I notice that many people viewed from this angle do so to minimize the significance of their overly large nose.

On the few occasions that I have watched ABC News/David Muir - he is always fidgeting with the papers in front of him and his shirt sleeves are way to short and make his jacket look too small. Other than I can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 56February 15, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote] Don't make me hunt for that video where his purse totally falls out of his mouth between takes for World News.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 57February 15, 2021 5:08 PM

Not to nitpick, OP, but his correct DL appellation is David TYLER Muir.

by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2021 5:13 PM

andy & anderson definitely do not hang with dave @ kelly’s hamptons cookouts.

by Anonymousreply 59February 15, 2021 5:39 PM

Lots of straight men who are pushing 50 have never been married or had a long term relationship with a woman, have never had children, share a residence with another man and are good friends with Kelly Ripa.

What could possibly make you think this guy is gay? That's ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 60February 15, 2021 6:45 PM

there are many straight men in nyc who have never been married or had children. some bachelors don’t do long term relationships, so can’t use those...but everything else ticks all the boxes for DTM.

yup he’s gay!

by Anonymousreply 61February 15, 2021 6:49 PM

Even 50 year-old bachelors in Manhattan have a relationship history with the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 62February 15, 2021 6:56 PM

David has been photographed with women that he may have been involved with early in his nyc days. Don’t think you can use lack of documented relationship history with opposite sex as a point as to why he is gay.

The fact that he lives/lived with a man recently should give you the evidence you need for him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 63February 15, 2021 7:25 PM

[quote] Don’t think you can use lack of documented relationship history with opposite sex as a point as to why he is gay.

Yes, when the man is well into middle age you can.

by Anonymousreply 64February 15, 2021 7:49 PM

R64

Maybe concentrate that he is middle aged and won’t come out of the closet, than who he has/hasn’t been photographed with.

It’s a mute point when you are scared to admit you are a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 65February 15, 2021 7:53 PM

Moot point, r65.

by Anonymousreply 66February 15, 2021 7:54 PM

R66

fucking auto correct 😉

by Anonymousreply 67February 15, 2021 8:00 PM

David didn’t wish Cartwright a happy valentines?

by Anonymousreply 68February 15, 2021 8:09 PM

He's not that attractive and all signs point to gay, but as far as delivering the news, he's ridiculous. It's all about himself.

Notice how that after a reporter discusses a segment, they'll throw it back to Muir to follow up with that reporter. But instead of just asking a question, he'll actually start telling the correspondent (rather than the viewer) more news about the subject - going on and on and on discussing something the reporter should be the one reporting about, and then at the last second will say "is that correct?".

The reporter, having stood there for 20 seconds listening to Muir, says "Yes, that's right David" and then the segment is over. It's stupid. Listen to these exchanges and you'll laugh out loud.

by Anonymousreply 69February 15, 2021 8:30 PM

He looks like Ichabod Crane. I don't see how people find him attractive.

by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2021 8:40 PM

"I am a straight women and we are pretty intuitive about these things. We know when our men are hiding deep dark secrets."

Not always! Mine was a fucking cross-dresser!

by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2021 8:51 PM

seriously, does david think he is that famous that people would care if he was gay or not? he isn’t brad pitt!

think people would care more about a closeted guy trying to pass as straight.

by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2021 9:51 PM

Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon are out, among others, and they have very successful careers. I don't know why in this day and age Muir apparently thinks being out would affect his career.

by Anonymousreply 73February 15, 2021 9:54 PM

R69, I agree totally. "That's right, David" is soooo annoying. It's to make him sound like the ultimate authority. Tacky. I can't stand how when he's on a special assignment he stands there with his four fingers in his pockets and his thumbs strategically placed outside his jeans. He also slightly flexes his biceps if he's in a tee. He's such a pompous flake.

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2021 10:00 PM

R74

David thinks he is a model like his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2021 10:02 PM

R73

That makes me think these gay news anchors-Anderson, Don, etc don’t take David as a gay man seriously. It was hard to come out for them-and David is afraid to be gay in public.

Seriously, do we care that much if you fuck a girl or guy?

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2021 10:04 PM

David looks greasy & hot on tonight’s broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2021 10:42 PM

i’m a straight girl-i would fuck both dtm & his bf—and be their surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 78February 15, 2021 11:20 PM

must be embarrassing for his boyfriend-having a rich and famous significant other and you can’t even post a pic on instagram bc your man is still in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 79February 16, 2021 12:00 AM

The one reason I can think of, professionally and not personally, why Muir isn't out is because he's a network nightly news anchor. Network news, esp. the nightly news, attracts a significantly older audience (who else is watching?) so perhaps there's a fear that ratings would go down because of all the old conservatives who tune in. It's not the same audience that CNN or MSNBC gets. And of course all of the online outfits.

I don't know, it's just a theory. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't think of any other reason why a guy would still be closeted in that business in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 80February 16, 2021 12:48 AM

R80

Totally agree—but Robin Roberts is out and she is the face of the ABC morning show. Half of ABC’s correspondents are gay and out living their lives.

Think David appeals to a certain audience (ladies) and they think he is the hot single guy who never settled down because of his career.

He wants his cake—appear like the straight guy in public and have his “secret” life in private.

by Anonymousreply 81February 16, 2021 5:19 AM

r81 that could definitely be a part of it. Fat, lonely fraus who like to pretend that Muir is their imaginary boyfriend lol!

I remember many years ago when Bill Hemmer (another closet case) was on CNN and he had a huge fanbase of lonely fraus who were obsessed with him, they were all over the internet at the time. They were completely delusional and it was kind of creepy but they obviously contributed to the ratings whenever he was on CNN. This could be the same thing with Muir today.

by Anonymousreply 82February 16, 2021 5:46 AM

If Mr. Muir were gay he would cop to it. There's no need to be closeted at ABC. Look at Go Benitez, who's a very popular ABC correspondent. He is so out he practically circles back around to closeted lol. His husband is a thirsty fame whore who has no shame. Yet there Gio is reporting on very important stories.

by Anonymousreply 83February 16, 2021 3:14 PM

Idiot r83

by Anonymousreply 84February 16, 2021 3:24 PM

David could never be a full-time anchor on GMA.

On the morning shows, you become a personality and share your life to connect with the audience & co-anchors.

DTM never talks about his personal life because he is ashamed of being gay.

by Anonymousreply 85February 16, 2021 10:01 PM

Just because someone keeps his personal life to himself doesn't necessarily mean he's ashamed of it. I don't believe he is gay, and I really don't hate hurling gay accusations until all the evidence is in.

by Anonymousreply 86February 16, 2021 11:19 PM

The jury is already in on Muir.

by Anonymousreply 87February 17, 2021 12:50 AM

How about Fern?

by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2021 12:52 AM

R86

Think there is a difference from being a public figure & being private vs hiding your life.

David won’t even follow his boyfriend on instagram. If he was just a friend, you would follow him. Makes it more obvious you don’t want to be associated.

Lots of public couples may be private, but they are eventually caught doing everyday things. David has hidden that portion of his life, CIA style.

He puts out on his instagram the version of his image that he wants you to believe, not the reality.

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2021 12:52 PM

For the last time, Mr. Muir is straight as arrow. There is zero evidence to say he's gay. None! Can we please put this nasty rumor to bed? And before you label me as some homophobic frau, I have a number of gay galpals. Pre-Covid, I'd go to gay bars with my gay coworkers. I have always loved my gays, so no homophobia here.

by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2021 1:11 PM

There are no on-camera gay males at ABC. None!

by Anonymousreply 91February 17, 2021 6:08 PM

People on here waiting for all the evidence to declare DTM a homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 92February 17, 2021 11:15 PM

Is David Tyler gay?

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2021 5:19 PM

Straight! Apparently he was spotted last week with a beautiful starlet on his arm. Will a wedding be the lead story for this handsome anchorman?

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2021 5:33 PM

DTM—Gay Icon?

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2021 8:19 PM

I spy David Tyler getting flushed talking to Gio tonight...

by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2021 10:50 PM

Will the "He's straight" trolls go back to reading People Magazine or watching NCIS? Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2021 11:01 PM

Davey is straight on the outside, gay on insides.

Ask Gio.

by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2021 11:17 PM

He's straight

(Straight for the next man)

by Anonymousreply 99February 19, 2021 12:12 AM

Sad when a 50 year old man is so deep in the closet he makes his boyfriend walk 10 steps behind him when there are paps around

by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2021 12:17 AM

I for one believe he's straight! He is obviously a super-ambitious career-driven guy married to his work. I mean, I'm sure he hooks up from time to time with women. I read that he is most attracted to girl-next-door types, and not plastic paper thin model types, and I think that's sweet and refreshing. Anyway, the upshot is that he's probably straight and a workaholic. To top it off I hear he's a real sweet guy and I imagine he would be offended by your insinuations. So let's stop with the gay rumors, ok fellas?

by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2021 2:55 AM

Are the foot queens who've been desperately craving to see David's feet for years aware that WikiFeet Men finally posted what they've been waiting for?

Well, here it is. Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2021 3:43 AM

Oh, and F&F the fraus at R101, please.

Sounding just like Cheryl.

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2021 3:47 AM

I watched World News Tonight with David Muir last night. It was the first time in years they went through the entire 30 minute broadcast without saying the name "Donald Trump."

The former president was not mentioned one single time! So refreshing!

by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2021 11:54 AM

R102

Here’s David’s boyfriend @ the same event.

You can date DTM, but he will never make it official!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2021 6:25 PM

Mr. Muir is straight as an arrow. My friend, a very attractive female, passed Mr. Muir on the street a few years back. He smiled and they both looked back at each other as they passed. So you see, he's not a gay. Can we please stop with the gay insinuations and put this silly baseless and offensive rumor to bed once and for all?

by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2021 6:50 PM

The Muir Troll is out of the basement again.

by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2021 6:56 PM

To all you boys who think he's gay, where are seeing or sensing that? I mean, he's effortlessly masculine, not self conscious about his masculinity, doesn't lisp, doesn't flail his arms, doesnt have vocal fry/upspeak. So why are you saying he's a gay? Sorry but just not seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2021 7:50 PM

Yes, because all gay men lisp!!! *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2021 8:29 PM

closeted anchorman fucks hasbeen real estate insta model.

keeps him in the basement, they live happily ever after.

by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2021 10:56 PM

Oh SO he does have a BF...

by Anonymousreply 111February 20, 2021 1:07 AM

Is he getting advice from Aaron Rodgers? I hear Danica Patrick is available.

Rumor has it that David is hung and prefers to just be orally serviced. That was the rumor in Boston.

by Anonymousreply 112February 20, 2021 2:23 AM

I've seen Aaron Rodgers' name on DL a hundred times - he's one of the peculiar stan obsessions here - but I still have no idea who the fuck he is and haven't bothered to Google him.

by Anonymousreply 113February 20, 2021 2:28 AM

OMG you boys have a way of beating a subject to death. The man is straight, for heaven's sake. Post when you have some evidence of his homosexuality. Until then, do me and this board a favor and let's drop this topic, ok? Good!

by Anonymousreply 114February 20, 2021 2:33 AM

OP, Muir is missing his one ear and has rough skin grafts on that side of his face from a terrible assault when he was young. His skin and flesh were peeled to the bone by a mentally ill uncle who was going to flay him. Muir's sister beat the man with a fireplace poker to make him stop, and he ran out the door and was hit by a car going by. It was a horrible event and Muir has worked all his life to get over it.

Shut up and let him alone.

by Anonymousreply 115February 20, 2021 2:36 AM

R115

Oh, is that why he wears his hair as a gelled-up lopsided mess?

by Anonymousreply 116February 20, 2021 8:34 AM

oh david tyler, come out. we all like you, even if you love dick.

by Anonymousreply 117February 20, 2021 10:31 PM

I think the "David Muir is straight!" troll has ruined this thread.

by Anonymousreply 118February 21, 2021 2:02 AM

fuck the troll, we know the truth about our DTM.

by Anonymousreply 119February 21, 2021 4:12 AM

Google image search Kyle Cartwright Lee. That’s the boyfriend. Lots of pics including a shirtless one. You’re welcome.

by Anonymousreply 120February 21, 2021 7:28 PM

His boyfriend comes off as someone who likes fame & the spotlight.

Definitely not the type that would like to be hidden from the world...

by Anonymousreply 121February 21, 2021 8:20 PM

I beg of you, please stop saying he has a boyfriend. It's not true. It can't be. He has said that if he had time to date, it would be a girl next door type, sort the way many people label me.

by Anonymousreply 122February 21, 2021 8:44 PM

His boyfriend looks like a washed up version of Jason Lewis from Sex and the City.

Thought he would be with more of a professional type, not famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 123February 21, 2021 8:56 PM

The BF reminds me of one of those Instagram Influencers.

The ones who promote a product, show their ass & make some money!

by Anonymousreply 124February 21, 2021 9:11 PM

^The bf sounds unbearable. How does David put up with someone like that?

by Anonymousreply 125February 21, 2021 9:16 PM

Tommy & Kyle Cartwright.

Poor David & Gio, unrequited lovers.

by Anonymousreply 126February 21, 2021 9:34 PM

Gio B. made it back to a Dave M. thread?

by Anonymousreply 127February 21, 2021 10:00 PM

The boyfriend looks like a poor man's version of Austin Nichols.

by Anonymousreply 128February 22, 2021 1:41 AM

who is the top/bottom in this secret relationship?

by Anonymousreply 129February 22, 2021 7:49 AM

Someone once said David is miniature?

by Anonymousreply 130February 22, 2021 11:56 AM

Because I’m a good person I googled and found the 2014 thread for you bitches where the hookup reports the following (I am cutting and pasting his replies take it FWIW)....

I hooked up with him twice, but he stopped responding to texts. :( I knew that it wasn't anything more than sex, but he smells so fucking good and you can actually have a real conversation with him.

Last time I checked, I was a guy. I can't really describe what he smells like, but it is amazing and very masculine. It drives me crazy. I didn't wash my sheets for like three days after we fucked, because they smelled like him.

R79. I'm a bottom so he fucked me. I don't know what he does with other guys. He has big balls.

1) We were both pretty drunk, but yes it was a 7 out of 10.

2) Average cock, Cut

3) He trims, but the bush is not shaved.

4) I can't really say. One time he came in me. The second time, I swallowed.

5) It was cocktail party. He knew my sister, when they were at Ithaca. They started chatting and catching up. I come on the scene and we start talking, etc. etc.

6) I can't really describe it. It was a nice smell.

7) Regular nips.

8) They were feet, I didn't really pay close attention to them. Feet really aren't my thing. But he did have nice hands and well manicured nails. Very soft hands

by Anonymousreply 131February 22, 2021 12:53 PM

I don’t get why he doesn’t cum out. I mean, like EVERYONE knows he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 132February 22, 2021 12:59 PM

Don’t really believe half of the rando hookup stories on this site, most are easily made up.

But do agree with R132 —he is 50 and not fooling anyone anymore. Time’s up, come out!

by Anonymousreply 133February 22, 2021 1:23 PM

The man is straight. If you watch him every night and swoon, as I do :-) , you'd see that he doesn't have an effeminant bone in his body. He is a totally normal straight guy and probably great marriage material, except that he's already married...to his career. You boys need to go find yourselves a true gay man to slobber over and accuse of being closeted, because David ain't it.

by Anonymousreply 134February 22, 2021 2:43 PM

r133 i don't either but those details seem weirdly specific (and hot) and it was back in 2014? ugh... LET ME HAVE THIS OKAY?

just checked his wikipedia and he's roman catholic. or was raised roman catholic. i wonder if that's part of the shame?

also why does every say DTM? his middle name per wiki is jason? shouldn't it be DJM?

by Anonymousreply 135February 22, 2021 2:47 PM

He’s related to Mary Tyler Moore

by Anonymousreply 136February 22, 2021 2:58 PM

ohhhh LOL. that's funny. thanks r136.

by Anonymousreply 137February 22, 2021 3:02 PM

Did he and Gio Benitez ever hook up?

by Anonymousreply 138February 22, 2021 4:18 PM

Gio has his dumb ass brainless Tommi. Dumb as dirt Tommi. Gio traded down.

by Anonymousreply 139February 22, 2021 4:39 PM

David has a famewhore ex-model turned real estate agent.

Who’s has the worse guy?

by Anonymousreply 140February 22, 2021 6:24 PM

Couldn't imagine anything worse than waking up next to Tommy's dead eyes, and body shaved to within an inch of his life.

by Anonymousreply 141February 22, 2021 8:24 PM

Has David slept with Trevor Ault yet?

by Anonymousreply 142February 22, 2021 9:08 PM

i really hate to admit this but the famewhore boyfriend is kind of hot. i bet he rails DTM so hard that DTM is sore for days. kyle cartwright lee. yes daddy.

by Anonymousreply 143February 22, 2021 9:17 PM

Dave is bottom?

by Anonymousreply 144February 22, 2021 10:00 PM

the boyfriend looks greasy.

famewhore like that has played the closet game for his famous boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 145February 22, 2021 10:07 PM

R134 if he's straight why does David share a West Village house with a guy, who also shares the home where they "get away," not far from where David grew up?

by Anonymousreply 146February 22, 2021 10:13 PM

A David Muir thread ...... How exciting!

💕 I was wondering if we were ever going to have a thread about David !

by Anonymousreply 147February 22, 2021 10:17 PM

Muir didn't push Diane Sawyer out.

She was always drunk and kept falling out of the anchor chair.

😂 That was Sawyer's [italic] Down - Fall !

by Anonymousreply 148February 22, 2021 10:22 PM

Make no mistake David owns all these properties & Kyle is only a resident.

Must suck to be Kyle, hidden from the world.

by Anonymousreply 149February 22, 2021 10:27 PM

Sometimes David looks greasy on a Mondays.

Maybe he and Kyle fucked all weekend and DTM forgot to shower before suiting up for WNT.

by Anonymousreply 150February 22, 2021 11:31 PM

DTM reminds me of a guy who loves himself most 💕

Asexual and only fucks once a month when he visits Kyle at the beach house in Sag Harbor, darling.

by Anonymousreply 151February 22, 2021 11:34 PM

The man is straight, for heaven's sake. He bathes in pussy juice, he's so straight. Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 152February 22, 2021 11:45 PM

does the straight troll, dtm & kyle cartwright threesome?

by Anonymousreply 153February 23, 2021 12:27 AM

On a previous thread, someone said that the boyfriend was a guy who worked at an art gallery & liked to stay out of the spotlight.. According to those getty images, this guy is definitely not the shy, private type.

His intagram is private with no profile pic. So, DTM makes the rules & KCL has to follow them?

by Anonymousreply 154February 23, 2021 11:14 AM

Think DTM is on DL—Reading these comments?

Blowing up his dirty secret.

by Anonymousreply 155February 23, 2021 12:37 PM

Why do you boys accuse every terrific looking guy of being gay? You pull this time after time, and you're almost always proven wrong.

by Anonymousreply 156February 23, 2021 1:06 PM

50 years old with never a girlfriend mentioned. Yeah, he’s straight alright. Straight to his bf’s cock.

by Anonymousreply 157February 23, 2021 1:27 PM

Maybe he's dating a shy, demure awkward schoolmarm type who shuns the spotlight, so that's why we never hear a thing about her. It was mentioned upthread that he said he went for girl-next-door types, so it all makes sense if that is the type of woman he is dating.

by Anonymousreply 158February 23, 2021 1:36 PM

Lmao, at anyone claiming this lisping qauween is str8. A joke there's a video behind the scenes where she starts freaking out because of the heat and the Guccis and pradas start flying out of her mouth and the "mask" act is no more.

by Anonymousreply 159February 23, 2021 1:48 PM

on his newscasts he sometimes breaks from his anchor voice and the effeminate one comes out!

by Anonymousreply 160February 23, 2021 3:08 PM

R159/r160. Stop it. Just stop it! Enough already!!!!

by Anonymousreply 161February 23, 2021 3:12 PM

DTM was vv solemn last night about the 500,000 milestone. he put on his best serious face.

by Anonymousreply 162February 23, 2021 3:30 PM

David only posts photos of his dog or newscast.

He is making you think he is single and waiting for the right girl, but we know that closeted little secret.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 23, 2021 5:18 PM

David’s a nice looking guy. If he had a girlfriend, he’d be showing her off to prove he isn’t a gay. But, he is a gay and chooses to stay closeted. Everyone knows about him and he is out to his friends. Hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 164February 23, 2021 8:21 PM

And you know this because you work at ABC, r164? Well I have it on good authority that he is very, very straight. Gay-friendly to be sure, since he obviously tolerates Gio, but ultimately straight as an arrow.

by Anonymousreply 165February 23, 2021 8:24 PM

Most celebrities don’t post pics showing off significant others to proce they are straight/gay.

But if you are a guy and live with a guy, that will definitely do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 166February 23, 2021 10:23 PM

R166, pretty much every straight male celeb you can think of has been photographed with a wife or gf.

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2021 10:25 PM

The closeted part is what people don’t understand about him.

Seriously who the fuck cares if he is gay. He’s pushing 50 and been in a relationship for a while now. He has somewhat proved himself in the world of journalism & got his dream job. Why not come on out?

But if you are scared/ashamed to be gay, then that’s another story.

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2021 10:26 PM

Gio and Tommy never post pics of themselves!

by Anonymousreply 169February 23, 2021 10:53 PM

Gio & Tommy are famewhores, wouldn’t hold them up to a standard.

DTM is a serious anchor/journalist who doesn’t have to overshare his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 170February 23, 2021 10:57 PM

Doesn't ping my gaydar, so he's not gay. I'm never wrong about these things. And I'm a cisgender female, so I am that much more intuitive about these things. My intuition tells me that I would be just his type too. However it sounds like is married his work. A wife would have to come in a distant second.

by Anonymousreply 171February 23, 2021 10:58 PM

I was also married to my work

by Anonymousreply 172February 23, 2021 11:00 PM

Pretty sure his boyfriend comes a distant 2nd too.

What self-respected guy would let his boyfriend hide him after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 173February 23, 2021 11:03 PM

r173 do you know how rich Muir is? Some things are worth compromising for. You can't have everything, but when your partner is loaded and you get to travel all over the world you don't need everything.

by Anonymousreply 174February 23, 2021 11:10 PM

ugh, soo many celebrity gays don’t hide their significant other. gay or straight people don’t hide their relationships regardless of their money status.

DTM is a massive red flag.

by Anonymousreply 175February 23, 2021 11:34 PM

r171 = Deborah Furness-Lee

by Anonymousreply 176February 23, 2021 11:36 PM

R174

You don’t compromise for LOVE!!!

Real relationships don’t get sidelined for fame & image...Why won’t David show off his & his boyfriend’s LOVE?

by Anonymousreply 177February 24, 2021 12:36 PM

So I guess the "PUSSY RULES!" tee I saw him wearing in Central Park last year means zilch?!?! Get a life, gays!

by Anonymousreply 178February 24, 2021 1:42 PM

I’m a woman and David Muir eats me out so good. He loves it. Goes down on me for hours and hours. He’s the best lover I've ever had. He wants to show me off to the world but I am a private person and I won’t tolerate the spotlight.

How dare you all call him a homo. It’s slander and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 179February 24, 2021 2:54 PM

His voice and posture are so affected. I find him impossible to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 24, 2021 3:16 PM

He has cum breath. I know.

by Anonymousreply 181February 24, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote]His voice and posture are so affected.

He's a natural queen who tries to butch it up when he's on tv.

by Anonymousreply 182February 24, 2021 6:57 PM

Cartwright, he’s just not that into you.

by Anonymousreply 183February 24, 2021 10:17 PM

R183

Can’t believe DTM hasn’t put a ring on that famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 184February 24, 2021 11:23 PM

We all have a good side and a bad side

by Anonymousreply 185February 24, 2021 11:26 PM

Davey looked hot tonight.

On his way home to his real true love, Axel.

by Anonymousreply 186February 25, 2021 12:40 AM

sometimes he drops his straight voice during a newscast and the gay voice comes out.

by Anonymousreply 187February 25, 2021 12:07 PM

Rona Barrett had the same problem.

by Anonymousreply 188February 25, 2021 12:08 PM

must be hard to live a dual life.

what do the gays really think about this closeted wanna be?

by Anonymousreply 189February 25, 2021 12:10 PM

Do we think he fucked Gio at some point before Gio married Tommy?

by Anonymousreply 190February 25, 2021 12:22 PM

Think he was dating his boyfriend during the time the rumors happened about Gio. Don’t think they hooked up, but you never know if DTM is the monogamous type.

by Anonymousreply 191February 25, 2021 2:10 PM

David had Gio's sperms.

by Anonymousreply 192February 25, 2021 6:42 PM

Perhaps his head is turned because he's conscious that his nose is bent.

by Anonymousreply 193February 25, 2021 6:44 PM

The idea of him plowing Gio from behind, as Gio is bent over some cheap desk made of particle board in the newsroom after hours is pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 194February 25, 2021 6:54 PM

Is David a top?

by Anonymousreply 195February 25, 2021 7:23 PM

David has never been public with a woman, but he has never been public with a man either.

How do we know he really is gay?

by Anonymousreply 196February 25, 2021 9:00 PM

Exactly, r196. I really don't picture him as gay. I try to visualize him fitting in with my gays, who tend to be gossipy, kind of catty, super label conscious, and openly flirty with normal straight guys, and I just can't see it. He just doesn't fit that mold of my gay gal pals, as I like to refer to them, so my vote is for straight.

by Anonymousreply 197February 25, 2021 9:32 PM

Gay gay gay

by Anonymousreply 198February 25, 2021 10:46 PM

Homo Gay?

by Anonymousreply 199February 25, 2021 11:09 PM

Doesn’t living with a man in your 40s a clue that he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 200February 26, 2021 10:26 PM

the girls on twatter are catching on to Dave’s homosexualness...

by Anonymousreply 201February 27, 2021 12:23 AM

His boyfriend was cute as a skinny twink model, but he has ballooned into something quite grotesque.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202February 27, 2021 12:54 AM

[quote] the girls on twatter are catching on to Dave’s homosexualness...

What have they posted?

by Anonymousreply 203February 27, 2021 4:55 AM

David Muir Gay Tag-

they are all finally realizing that Davey likes boys, not girls. Crushing their fantasy of DTM waiting for the right girl, married to his job theory as to why he never married a starlet.

by Anonymousreply 204February 27, 2021 11:25 AM

Enough with the gay allegations! Don't you boys have anything better to do than to speculate on the sexual orientation of what is obviously a straight man? I mean, surely there's some bath house or free clinic you need to be at, and those dollar bills aren't gonna stuff themselves in a stripper's thong.

by Anonymousreply 205February 27, 2021 12:23 PM

R205 So David eats pussy? lololololololol #Yeahright

by Anonymousreply 206February 27, 2021 1:42 PM

David may have ate pussy in the past, but he definitely prefers dick these days.

by Anonymousreply 207February 27, 2021 2:46 PM

R207

He had a girlfriend when he 1st moved here from Boston & dated an Armani PR Girl afterwards. There are pics of them online, so can’t deny that he used to date girls back in the day, but he does live with a man now.

David Muir is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 208February 27, 2021 7:25 PM

Dragging your female friend to events with you doesn't make her a "girlfriend"

by Anonymousreply 209February 27, 2021 7:34 PM

David used to fuck girls, now he fucks boys.

He is bi, Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 210February 27, 2021 7:40 PM

He is gay, case closed

by Anonymousreply 211February 27, 2021 7:41 PM

he was straight, now he is gay=bi.

by Anonymousreply 212February 27, 2021 8:07 PM

He was and is gay

by Anonymousreply 213February 27, 2021 8:08 PM

Oh honey, you can’t erase someones past.

Its hard to swallow, but DTM wasn’t always gay.

by Anonymousreply 214February 27, 2021 8:10 PM

I’m sure he sawllows.

by Anonymousreply 215February 27, 2021 8:12 PM

r214, his "past" only exists in your mind

by Anonymousreply 216February 27, 2021 8:13 PM

And his homosexuality and/or bisexuality only exists in YOUR mind. Face it, he's a normal straight man.

by Anonymousreply 217February 27, 2021 8:15 PM

Only a clueless tween with no gaydar would think he is straight

by Anonymousreply 218February 27, 2021 8:16 PM

the deniers of his past are absolutely adorable.

not saying he is not gay now, but he did fuck girls before dating the ex-famewhore model man.

by Anonymousreply 219February 27, 2021 8:25 PM

The people like r219 who invented a past for him are really adorable

by Anonymousreply 220February 27, 2021 9:09 PM

I'm a chick and I've had sex dreams about him. I'm only attracted to straight men (sorry, boys!!!), therefore he must be straight.

by Anonymousreply 221February 27, 2021 9:17 PM

Trollin trollin trollin

by Anonymousreply 222February 27, 2021 9:39 PM

oh boos... don’t be in denial of this bisexual closet case!

by Anonymousreply 223February 27, 2021 10:20 PM

I didn't mind it when he was in profile after his ice bucket challenge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 28, 2021 12:33 AM

...or while he was just doused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 28, 2021 12:34 AM

He looks like a man from another time. There's just something "19th Century" about his face.

by Anonymousreply 226February 28, 2021 12:35 AM

His chest is pectacular. The ladies that ride him cowgirl as they hold onto his pecs for deal life are very, very lucky women.

by Anonymousreply 227February 28, 2021 1:13 AM

It's funny that you can't find that video of him having a queeny-diva fit behind the scenes anywhere. His team made sure to scrubbed that completely off the net.

by Anonymousreply 228February 28, 2021 1:34 AM

Younger, queenier David

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 28, 2021 2:06 AM

Guuuurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 28, 2021 2:07 AM

Maybe all of David Muir's talent can be chalked up to the fact that he tamed his eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 231February 28, 2021 2:29 AM

R228

If David’s PR Team has scrubbed that video when he has a temper tantrum to his staff.

Wonder what else have they erased from his past?

by Anonymousreply 232February 28, 2021 5:07 AM

That queeny tantrum video was online until just recently. It was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 233February 28, 2021 6:09 AM

Purses fell out of his mouth. Along with some cum.

by Anonymousreply 234February 28, 2021 10:16 AM

wonder if david has some “me too” thats disney is covering up.

by Anonymousreply 235February 28, 2021 1:32 PM

No one here really now's for sure . . . .

That's what's killing you !

by Anonymousreply 236February 28, 2021 1:43 PM

David lost valuable coming out time, because when he eventually does we will all remember that he was a coward in the closet. Too scared to stand with the brothers & sisters of the gay community.

He would have rather come off as a straight man who was too busy with his job to find a wife. Little did those ladies know, he was playing house with a man.

by Anonymousreply 237February 28, 2021 1:51 PM

I'm willing to bet that David Muir is attracted to men who know how to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 238February 28, 2021 1:54 PM

I love David but he needs a stylist bad, sick of his skinny black tie. Give him some color.

by Anonymousreply 239February 28, 2021 2:02 PM

R239

And his gelled-up hair sculpture.

A work of art not meant for a national news anchor.

by Anonymousreply 240February 28, 2021 2:19 PM

You bitches are awful. You tear down someone like Mr. Muir because you think he's hiding in the closet. Fine and dandy, but you also tear down wonderful out and proud gay men like Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper for being gay. Which is it? You can't have it both ways. Unless you're just miserable cunts who hate and are jealous of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 241February 28, 2021 3:20 PM

R241

DTM has never confirmed he is gay or straight, but if you won’t talk about your personal life as a tv personality you are definitely hiding something.

Plus if you live with a man in your 40s, all signs point to gay. And since DTM won’t acknowledge his sexuality, yes he is hiding in the closet, scared to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 242February 28, 2021 7:04 PM

David is gay. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 243February 28, 2021 7:09 PM

Or he could be straight, dating around NYC & just have a roommate that’s a guy to share the bills with.

by Anonymousreply 244February 28, 2021 7:20 PM

Now we know who David was modeling for on his insta-fuck-me selfies!

We now know who was taking his pics too!

by Anonymousreply 245February 28, 2021 7:36 PM

so what’s the verdict—

does David Muir eat pussy or suck dick?

by Anonymousreply 246February 28, 2021 10:08 PM

Sucks dick

by Anonymousreply 247March 1, 2021 2:30 AM

Just because you gays want him to be gay, doesn't make it so. The truth is that he most likely is straight. For heaven's sake, the man likes sports. If that doesn't prove he's straight, I don't know what does, short of a photo if him fucking a woman.

by Anonymousreply 248March 1, 2021 2:57 AM

David is a total straight pussy hound! I should know.

by Anonymousreply 249March 1, 2021 3:44 AM

What kind of boyfriend do you think David is: giver or receiver.

Me thinks DTM pays the bills, he don’t service anyone.

by Anonymousreply 250March 1, 2021 5:41 AM

Nobody ever questioned Peter Jennings' sexual orientation, so why do y'all need to question whether his air apparent is a gay?

by Anonymousreply 251March 1, 2021 12:47 PM

Some fellas are just confirmed bachelors married to there work. Where's your evidence that he's not one if these fellas? You boys are going to explode the day he announces his engagement to a woman. And it will happen!

by Anonymousreply 252March 1, 2021 1:08 PM

R252 lololololololol David likes cock. He gives blowjobs. He takes it up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 253March 1, 2021 1:52 PM

Must you be so crude, r253? There are delicate ways to frame these sorts of sexual acts.

by Anonymousreply 254March 1, 2021 2:01 PM

R253

How do you know for a fact David is gay & enjoys such activities?

by Anonymousreply 255March 1, 2021 8:34 PM

He sucks dick!

by Anonymousreply 256March 1, 2021 8:35 PM

y’all are being very presumptuous about what DTM likes and how he likes it.

by Anonymousreply 257March 1, 2021 8:49 PM

When is David going have a surrogate baby too?

by Anonymousreply 258March 1, 2021 9:04 PM

Um, since he enjoys fucking women, and thus has the ability to impregnate them through fucking, why on earth would he need a surrogate?

by Anonymousreply 259March 1, 2021 9:08 PM

When is David going to fuck his surrogate?

You know DTM is using his spermies for the perfect baby.

by Anonymousreply 260March 1, 2021 9:16 PM

Gio has had DTM’s spermazoas.

by Anonymousreply 261March 1, 2021 9:39 PM

Does David give spermies or get them?

Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 262March 1, 2021 10:24 PM

Did Gio Benitez ever taste DTM's sperm?

by Anonymousreply 263March 1, 2021 11:13 PM

Still up in the air if Gio tasted DTM’s sperms, but can bet money on his current roommate feasting on that meal!

by Anonymousreply 264March 1, 2021 11:19 PM

I'd been leaning toward straight until I saw that video of him in college giving a news report. He was just so fay and femme. He's obviously butched it up to further his career, but it was obvious way back then.

by Anonymousreply 265March 1, 2021 11:33 PM

[quote]He was just so fay

Oh DEAR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266March 1, 2021 11:36 PM

David got promoted!!!!

by Anonymousreply 267March 3, 2021 11:41 AM

David’s sperms are tasty.

by Anonymousreply 268March 3, 2021 3:29 PM

With so many gay reporters at ABC, it's gratifying to see a straight man promoted. Congrats, David! All you need now is a pretty bride to complete the picture.

by Anonymousreply 269March 3, 2021 5:38 PM

Dave, now that your Chief Anchor, bring in the gays!

by Anonymousreply 270March 4, 2021 12:22 AM

There are more than enough gays at ABC News, thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 271March 4, 2021 1:32 AM

Davis is a gay.

by Anonymousreply 272March 4, 2021 2:47 AM

Imagine if David came out and did a spread in Vanity Fair w/ the boyfriend & the dog at the upstate mansion.

Come on DTM, do it for the boys & girls!

by Anonymousreply 273March 4, 2021 2:46 PM

Why would a straight man need to come out as gay? Are we as a culture THAT pseudo-woke? As a huge sports fan living in NYC, the only closet Mr. Muir is coming out of would be admitting he's a closet Red Sox fan.

by Anonymousreply 274March 4, 2021 2:57 PM

R274

David is already a Red Sox fan, he used to hang up in Boston!

by Anonymousreply 275March 4, 2021 4:41 PM

Who's the Georgette to his Ted Baxter?

by Anonymousreply 276March 4, 2021 5:43 PM

He and Gio played with each other’s peen.

by Anonymousreply 277March 6, 2021 4:31 AM

David Muir is having a very good day....Highest ratings in 25 years....He stole a ton of viewers from the unwatchable Norah O'Donnell on CBS Evening News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 6, 2021 4:40 AM

[quote] He stole a ton of viewers from the unwatchable Norah O'Donnell on CBS Evening News.

She no longer has any viewers?

by Anonymousreply 279March 6, 2021 4:43 AM

The pic from R278 disproves OP claim that "he never faces the camera head-on".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280March 6, 2021 4:45 AM

Gio has Tommy's big Sicilian sausage waiting for him at home. Why would he trade down to DTM's WASPy nub?

by Anonymousreply 281March 6, 2021 4:46 AM

R281, isn't DTM Roman Catholic?

by Anonymousreply 282March 6, 2021 4:49 AM

Muir looks like a scarecrow.

by Anonymousreply 283March 6, 2021 5:03 AM

Tommi’s a mess! Gio can do better.

by Anonymousreply 284March 6, 2021 6:02 AM

R281

David is a Catholic.

Maybe he thinks he is going to hell for liking peen instead of puss.

by Anonymousreply 285March 6, 2021 1:04 PM

So much speculation on this thread. I don't understand how you boys call allege that he's a gay when you've no evidence. Not even circumstantial evidence. If this were a jury trial he'd be found not guilty of being a gay.

by Anonymousreply 286March 6, 2021 1:19 PM

r280, that is not full frontal.

by Anonymousreply 287March 6, 2021 1:43 PM

Wonder who DTM celebrated with for the big promotion?

by Anonymousreply 288March 6, 2021 8:08 PM

um, his girlfriend, sherlock! I believe she's a school teacher.

by Anonymousreply 289March 6, 2021 8:23 PM

David reminds me of a small town, upstate guy. He probably thought he would never make it big and now poof-he’s Chief Anchor.

Must of kissed alot of asses to get that job.

by Anonymousreply 290March 6, 2021 8:43 PM

I doubt he only kissed those asses.

by Anonymousreply 291March 6, 2021 10:12 PM

Kissing asses? More like sucking dick

by Anonymousreply 292March 7, 2021 12:53 AM

David’s Insta Story!

by Anonymousreply 293March 7, 2021 5:07 AM

R293

Looks like a romantic set-up. The fire, jazz music & David whispering to the dog.

Was it just the 2 of them or does David still have a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 294March 7, 2021 12:32 PM

He is gay friendly ( for ex., look how well he tolerates Gio), but he is not gay. There's a difference.

by Anonymousreply 295March 7, 2021 1:41 PM

If you live with a man, your gay.

by Anonymousreply 296March 7, 2021 3:47 PM

^wrong! Many straight men live together to share expenses. It's called being room mates.

by Anonymousreply 297March 7, 2021 3:56 PM

Yeah, because a millionaire, famous newscaster can't afford to live by himself

by Anonymousreply 298March 7, 2021 4:10 PM

Dave lives in a $5 million brownstone in the West Village.

Bitch don’t need no roommate.

by Anonymousreply 299March 7, 2021 6:12 PM

David’s a pussy hound!!! Lolololol I couldn’t type that without laughing. He loves cock!

by Anonymousreply 300March 7, 2021 6:56 PM

Can’t post the link-

Dave just posted an insta with Axel.

Is that an arm behind him-is he inching out?

by Anonymousreply 301March 7, 2021 7:19 PM

What’s on the corner of David’s mouth?

by Anonymousreply 302March 7, 2021 8:20 PM

Cum drippings?

by Anonymousreply 303March 7, 2021 8:32 PM

Didn’t he realize there is some white shit on his mouth before posting.

by Anonymousreply 304March 7, 2021 8:37 PM

Ah a boy and his dog! Typical straight dude. Needs a pretty young wife or gf to complete the picture.

by Anonymousreply 305March 7, 2021 9:03 PM

1st a dog.

David will be on the surrogate route in no time.

by Anonymousreply 306March 7, 2021 9:21 PM

In his 20/20 appearances he's always physically leaning to one side or the other, as though he thinks he's too tall to fit in the frame.

by Anonymousreply 307March 7, 2021 9:22 PM

R307

Pls note-DTM only shows his good side.

by Anonymousreply 308March 7, 2021 9:45 PM

^^^

And he only shows cum on his face.

by Anonymousreply 309March 7, 2021 10:02 PM

DTM will breathlessly report Megs & Harry today on WNT.

by Anonymousreply 310March 8, 2021 10:38 AM

David looked greasy and hungover on last night’s broadcast.

Like he had a crazy bender of a weekend.

Wonder what he did?

by Anonymousreply 311March 9, 2021 11:40 AM

^your insinuation is vile. He spent the weekend with his beloved dog Axel. End. Of. Story.

by Anonymousreply 312March 9, 2021 2:45 PM

You know David was a little nasty this weekend.

There was that drip on his mouth afterall.

by Anonymousreply 313March 9, 2021 3:30 PM

DTM ain't no fag, and I'm just the dame who can prove it.

by Anonymousreply 314March 9, 2021 6:21 PM

what is a fag?

by Anonymousreply 315March 9, 2021 6:33 PM

David should have been a celebrity news reader.

He is obsessed with the Megs/Harry story, loving to toss it back to James Longman in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 316March 10, 2021 6:55 AM

He obviously loves Mr. LONGman.

by Anonymousreply 317March 10, 2021 8:35 AM

You just know DTM is jealous of the very OUT Mr. Longman/Gio/Alex Perez on ABC.

by Anonymousreply 318March 10, 2021 12:03 PM

R318 Exactly. Everyone knows that David is gay. He just won’t cum out.

by Anonymousreply 319March 10, 2021 6:29 PM

^That would be news to his steady girlfriend lol. Heavens to Betsy, he is not gay! Some men are married to their careers. He was for a long time, but as he gets older, he probably realizes he'd like a nice girl to settle down with. Rumor is he met his girlfriend at a church social. If they tie the knot, I hope he has a big splashy wedding.

by Anonymousreply 320March 10, 2021 9:21 PM

Let’s be real here, when was the last time DTM stepped into a church???

by Anonymousreply 321March 10, 2021 10:31 PM

Is anyone watching him tonight? His face looks busted and seems covered in makeup. Plastic surgery or domestic abuse?

by Anonymousreply 322March 10, 2021 10:49 PM

^^^ And his voice is hoarse-what did David do last night?

by Anonymousreply 323March 10, 2021 11:01 PM

Did he host a gay orgy at his mansion?

by Anonymousreply 324March 10, 2021 11:08 PM

Would his religious catholic mother approve of his gayness?

by Anonymousreply 325March 10, 2021 11:25 PM

More importantly, would his religious Catholic mother approve of him sleeping with a woman without benefit of marriage, as well as obviously practicing birth control with said woman?

by Anonymousreply 326March 10, 2021 11:33 PM

Or would his mom approve of him being fucked up the ass in his Syracuse boyhood home?

by Anonymousreply 327March 10, 2021 11:52 PM

He did NOT look well last night.

by Anonymousreply 328March 11, 2021 3:25 PM

Nobody looks good the day after slobbering on pussy for six hours. Cut him some slack.

by Anonymousreply 329March 11, 2021 3:48 PM

OMG, does David have the COVID?

by Anonymousreply 330March 11, 2021 7:00 PM

I'm sure he's been vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 331March 11, 2021 7:37 PM

I'll volunteer to measure his oxygen saturation level. Can it be taken via the ass?

by Anonymousreply 332March 11, 2021 8:12 PM

He did breaking news for the bill and his skin looks green.

Davey don’t look well...

by Anonymousreply 333March 11, 2021 8:14 PM

R331

Is wanna be model/millionaire news reader considered essential worker for the vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 334March 11, 2021 8:15 PM

Tommy is on his way to the rescue. He will heal DTM with a combination of Matcha green tea and gluten-free blueberry muffins.

by Anonymousreply 335March 11, 2021 8:20 PM

I'm waiting for datalounge to do a sitcom, The Ghost And David Muir where David falls for a hunky ghost who lives in his Finger Lakes mansion

by Anonymousreply 336March 11, 2021 9:21 PM

Erm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 11, 2021 9:25 PM

Is he ill? His color looks off.

by Anonymousreply 338March 11, 2021 10:07 PM

maybe that’s why he sits to his left, because when he faces center-not so hot?

by Anonymousreply 339March 11, 2021 10:19 PM

His schnoz and mouth are both offset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340March 11, 2021 10:21 PM

Face front, kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341March 11, 2021 10:22 PM

Plastics

Eye Lids, Nose, Eye Brows, Lips

No straight dude would do that.

by Anonymousreply 342March 11, 2021 11:06 PM

Who takes over the anchor seat if DTM gets really ill and needs to take an extended leave of absence? Gio?

by Anonymousreply 343March 12, 2021 1:34 PM

David would go in the studio rain or shine.

He has fought hard for that anchor chair-literally won’t come out of the closet just to have his dream job.

No way Whit is stealing DTM’s thunder.

by Anonymousreply 344March 12, 2021 7:42 PM

I’ll heal you David. Wink wink

by Anonymousreply 345March 12, 2021 8:36 PM

Gio is Eve Harrington to DTM's Margo Channing. Does that mean Tommy is Addison DeWitt?

by Anonymousreply 346March 12, 2021 9:22 PM

David’s boyfriend might get jealous, Tommy 😉

by Anonymousreply 347March 12, 2021 10:31 PM

Gio + David=WNT tonight

by Anonymousreply 348March 12, 2021 11:11 PM

I wonder if DTM laughs at Gio and Tommy behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 349March 13, 2021 12:42 AM

You just know DTM is a mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 350March 13, 2021 11:51 AM

Gio wanted the weekend anchor slot that Whit Johnson got. David laughed at the thought of Gio wanting the job. It’ll never ever ever ever happen.

by Anonymousreply 351March 13, 2021 12:32 PM

Maybe this weekend will be different & DTM will instagram his boyfriend instead of that fucking dog.

by Anonymousreply 352March 13, 2021 7:33 PM

Of course Ripa puts up that post about Quino & DTM is now following him on the instagram.

David is obsessed with her & the family.

He wants to be a Consuelos.

by Anonymousreply 353March 14, 2021 1:14 PM

Hide your son, Kelly!

by Anonymousreply 354March 14, 2021 3:45 PM

Kelly would probably actually enjoy that.

by Anonymousreply 355March 14, 2021 8:25 PM

DTM must really love that dog. Most of his recent IG is devoted to it. If he does have a male partner/bf, he has a right to be mighty hurt and insulted with DTM showcasing the dog instead of him. That relationship is destined to end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 356March 14, 2021 11:33 PM

^^^

David does/did have a boyfriend who he lives/lived with. Not sure what their status is now since there is not a trace of their relationship.

Imagine being hidden from the world, but your famous BF will only acknowledge the dog.

Think they were/are together for around 10 years, but eventually there has to be some ultimatums to survive.

by Anonymousreply 357March 15, 2021 1:58 PM

DTM's greatest love of his life is himself. Followed by his career, Axel, Kelly Ripa, and his bf, in that order.

by Anonymousreply 358March 15, 2021 3:06 PM

^^^

He also would rather have Kelly as his date for big events than his boyfriend. Some people who keep their romantic life private, but at least have their significant others inside.

DTM projecting a certain image. Bring a girl instead going solo or a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 359March 15, 2021 3:36 PM

DTM masturbates to Kelly’s son. Yup! I said it.

by Anonymousreply 360March 15, 2021 3:43 PM

wonder what david thinks of the pope’s statement today & blessing same sex marriage is a sin.

by Anonymousreply 361March 15, 2021 4:27 PM

Who is still in denial that David is gay?

by Anonymousreply 362March 15, 2021 7:49 PM

What happens when he visits Casa Consuelos and Kelly needs to run to the store to pick up some sherbet for dessert, leaving Mark and DTM all alone?

by Anonymousreply 363March 15, 2021 7:57 PM

Whit Johnson is fire! I'm surprised DTM allowed him to have the new gig; it's a much higher profile job and he's younger and prettier.

by Anonymousreply 364March 15, 2021 8:06 PM

You just know David wants to get into Kelly’s pants.

It’s why he acts like a silly schoolgirl around her.

by Anonymousreply 365March 15, 2021 8:26 PM

R364

IDavid plotted to get D.Sawyer out, Whit should be a piece of cake.

by Anonymousreply 366March 15, 2021 11:14 PM

Did David gain a little weight?

by Anonymousreply 367March 16, 2021 10:17 PM

Where did DTM and Gio do the deed? In the newsroom after everyone left for the night?

by Anonymousreply 368March 16, 2021 10:59 PM

i’m voting that DTM & GIO never fucked, because they were both dating other people during the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 369March 16, 2021 11:30 PM

David looked greasy tonight, but definitely HOT!

by Anonymousreply 370March 17, 2021 11:55 PM

[quote]Whit Johnson is fire! I'm surprised DTM allowed him to have the new gig; it's a much higher profile job and he's younger and prettier.

Whit turns me off. Do not like him. Don't trust him. I stopped watching ABC World News Tonight on weekends because Whit is now the weekend anchor.

Whit Johnson is no Tom Llamas!

I now watch NBC news on weekends.

by Anonymousreply 371March 18, 2021 12:01 AM

Whit is a million times hotter than Gio.

by Anonymousreply 372March 18, 2021 9:39 AM

David is doing a 20/20 special tonight.

His boyfriend & dog are going to have to wait up late for Daddy to come home!

by Anonymousreply 373March 19, 2021 9:14 PM

Where's the DTM/Gio sex tape?

by Anonymousreply 374March 19, 2021 9:58 PM

David is on now-looks sexy doing breaking news!!

by Anonymousreply 375March 19, 2021 10:01 PM

I'd love to have the opportunity to flirt with David. I think I'm his type and that he would be extremely responsive.

by Anonymousreply 376March 19, 2021 10:23 PM

R376 If you’re a male, obviously he’d be responsive.

by Anonymousreply 377March 19, 2021 10:29 PM

[quote]David is doing a 20/20 special tonight. His boyfriend & dog are going to have to wait up late for Daddy to come home!

Those 20/20 segments where he introduces the story are taped in advance. DTM is not doing them live.

by Anonymousreply 378March 19, 2021 11:12 PM

R378

It’s a new special about the Asian Massacre in Atlanta.

Plus David’s boyfriend is half-asian, so this might be his way of acknowledging his concern to him.

by Anonymousreply 379March 19, 2021 11:17 PM

Oh, well then maybe it will be live. Thanks for the info r379

But 95% of the time, those 20/20 segments are taped in advance.

by Anonymousreply 380March 19, 2021 11:20 PM

R380

you’re welcome!

agree most of the time it’s David acting weird w/ Amy talking fluff about true crime.

by Anonymousreply 381March 19, 2021 11:29 PM

Has David ever done a gay-related segment? If so, did he ever slip and give himself away, or is he too in control of how he presents himself to viewers?

by Anonymousreply 382March 20, 2021 2:50 AM

David has reported on gay issues—but he always seems to stumble his words. Like we all know, dude.

by Anonymousreply 383March 20, 2021 4:22 PM

I'm so jealous of Gio if he got to bottom for DTM. I never thought I'd be jealous of Gio over anything, but if he had DTM cock inside him, then I'm really jealous.

by Anonymousreply 384March 20, 2021 4:37 PM

Gio’s wayyyy down the list at ABC. Thanks Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 385March 20, 2021 6:07 PM

David is Chief Anchor. Gio is barely a reporter.

Why would DTM even acknowledge Gio anymore? He is basically the water boy.

by Anonymousreply 386March 20, 2021 9:44 PM

Why the resurgence of DTM + Gio?

by Anonymousreply 387March 21, 2021 6:38 PM

David’s favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 21, 2021 10:00 PM

Trevor Ault is the ‘new’ Gio

by Anonymousreply 389March 21, 2021 10:28 PM

David writes in spanish.

Does his boyfriend even understand espanol?

by Anonymousreply 390March 22, 2021 12:11 AM

Maybe he has a Mexican twink on the side

by Anonymousreply 391March 22, 2021 12:27 AM

Does Dave go to the Hamptons every weekend?

That house is probably like his status symbol.

by Anonymousreply 392March 22, 2021 3:12 PM

What single almost 50 year old do you know post obsessive pics of their dog?

by Anonymousreply 393March 22, 2021 3:15 PM

^David Muir does.

by Anonymousreply 394March 22, 2021 3:20 PM

Is David a gay?

by Anonymousreply 395March 22, 2021 3:55 PM

^^^

All signs point to David being a closet gay.

by Anonymousreply 396March 22, 2021 6:14 PM

^Heavens, what would those signs be? I watch Mr. Muir every night, and I haven't noticed any particular gay mannerisms. He seems like a normal guy to me. Plus, he has never been linked romantically to men, but has been to WOMEN. I'm fine with gay people, I have nothing against them, but I am opposed to hurling accusations of being gay without a lick of proof.

by Anonymousreply 397March 22, 2021 7:07 PM

When was the last time he was linked to a woman? 1998?

by Anonymousreply 398March 22, 2021 7:39 PM

^^^

Agree he has only been linked to women, not men in public.

But he lives with a man, so that should be the only sign that David is gay.

by Anonymousreply 399March 22, 2021 8:35 PM

Andy Cohen used to post photos of his dog all the time, talk about his dog all the time (beagle). I think his dog was on his book cover.

Then, Andy C. got rid of his dog after getting his human baby.

by Anonymousreply 400March 22, 2021 8:42 PM

^^^

For some reason, don’t think DTM is the baby type.

by Anonymousreply 401March 22, 2021 9:31 PM

This man is not straight in any way. What's with all the busted gaydars?

by Anonymousreply 402March 22, 2021 9:38 PM

I think most people's gaydar's are registering gay on Muir. There are a select few who need to see video and need sworn testimony with cross-examination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403March 22, 2021 10:06 PM

He lives with a DUDE.

What’s so hard to get?

by Anonymousreply 404March 22, 2021 10:13 PM

Dave’s face/bronzer is looking busted tonight.

by Anonymousreply 405March 22, 2021 10:35 PM

Why is he so swollen above his brow area? There are other swollen areas on his face too. Something is not right with him right now. It's either "upkeep" or something more sinister.

by Anonymousreply 406March 22, 2021 11:02 PM

Always on a Monday. It’s like Dave partied too hard this weekend. The face is showing it. There is also a bruise at his hairline.

When you’re approaching 50, you don’t bounce back so easily.

by Anonymousreply 407March 22, 2021 11:09 PM

So he lives with a dude, r404? That means nothing. You know how many single dudes in NYC have dudes as roommates to keep down rent costs and make ends meet, yes even guys in their 40s. It's not unusual in NYC, in fact it's pretty common. So that argument is moot.

by Anonymousreply 408March 22, 2021 11:41 PM

^ Do single millionaires who broadcast on tv have male roommates in their late 40s to share the expenses?

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 409March 22, 2021 11:57 PM

So he makes a lot of money. Salary is relative in NYC. What one can get by on in Osh Kosh is tough to live on in NYC. Plus, I'm sure he's trying to save some money for retirement in addition to his 401K, so it's very plausible that he's living with another dude solely to share living expenses. Also, maybe he still wants to get married and have some kiddos at some point soon. He's not getting any younger. That doesn't come cheap, so maybe he's saving for that. What I'm trying to get through is that there are many reasons a successful single straight dude would live with another single straight dude. It's not as rare as you think.

by Anonymousreply 410March 23, 2021 12:04 AM

Maybe he'll have those kids when he's 60....

by Anonymousreply 411March 23, 2021 12:31 AM

^Some men prefer to marry late. Gives them a chance to build a career before settling down. Mr. Muir telegraphs younger, so I think he would would look age appropriate with a woman in her late 30s/early 40s whose biological clock is ticking. I hope he finds the right one. He's a good man and deserves it!

by Anonymousreply 412March 23, 2021 12:35 AM

He's definitely gay. YouTube used to have a video of him "off air" having a hissy fit, and in it he switches between his normal "masc" camera persona and voice to...well, flamboyant. It's not only that his voice gets higher, but it gets a little lispy and whiny, and his facial expressions and eye movements are just unabashedly gay. But the video no longer comes up in searches.

He's also close with Kelly Ripa, which means he hangs out with Andy Cohen, Anderson Cooper and Ripa's gay husband. He's a homo.

He's gay, and it is weird to me. I thought it was weird when Anderson Cooper was still closeted, and that was a long time ago now. Cooper's excuse was that it could be dangerous for him to travel to parts of the world as a gay man. He's out and he's fine. Don Lemon is black and he's out and he's fine. It's hard to fathom what keeps people so afraid these days.

by Anonymousreply 413March 23, 2021 12:46 AM

Did it ever occur to you queens that he may be out to his family and friends only? He has no responsibility to the viewers to talk about his personal life, no matter his sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 414March 23, 2021 12:48 AM

[quote] So he makes a lot of money. Salary is relative in NYC. What one can get by on in Osh Kosh is tough to live on in NYC. Plus, I'm sure he's trying to save some money for retirement in addition to his 401K, so it's very plausible that he's living with another dude solely to share living expenses.

His salary is $5 million per year. Even in New York City, that is nowhere near living-in-mommy's-basement territory.

What in the world is motivating you to make these silly excuses? He's just a gay dude. We are a dime a dozen. Why are you so committed to denying something so obvious?

by Anonymousreply 415March 23, 2021 12:49 AM

R414 He was inviting people into his world on Instagram until blogs started writing about his biceps-flexing "third trap" photos and ABC told him to cut it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416March 23, 2021 12:52 AM

He’s a pussy hound! lololololololol

by Anonymousreply 417March 23, 2021 12:53 AM

please out to his friends & family only.

that’s bullshit, he projects himself as the hot guy who hasn’t met the right girl yet. privately he is gay who is ashamed to say the words out loud to the public.

by Anonymousreply 418March 23, 2021 1:03 AM

I wanna see a clip of the hissy fit!

by Anonymousreply 419March 23, 2021 1:32 AM

If he is living with a man, it's not because he needs a roommate to make ends meet financially.

by Anonymousreply 420March 23, 2021 1:48 AM

what respected news anchor posts thirst-trap selfies on social media? notice how he doesn’t do that anymore.

maybe when he has an urge, he now posts pictures of that dog.

by Anonymousreply 421March 23, 2021 11:53 AM

To all the naysayers who claim that a man with his salary would not have a roommate to share expenses, that is SIMPLY NOT TRUE! There are many, many straight guys in Manhattan with high six figure/seven figure salaries, many in finance or communications, who choose to have other straight male roommates to trim living expenses. There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNUSUAL ABOUT THAT. Raw, basic expenses in NYC don't come cheap. Hell, even a quart of milk is really expensive. It makes total sense for a man of Mr. Muir's means to live with another straight guy to cut down on monthly living expenses. There's REALLY NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

by Anonymousreply 422March 23, 2021 1:14 PM

R413, that video is somewhere. I posted it in a DL thread about two years ago. I can't remember the thread and can't remember how I found the video. It would quickly shut up these "DM is straight" people.

by Anonymousreply 423March 23, 2021 1:19 PM

I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!!! *jerri blank voice*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424March 23, 2021 10:15 PM

David had a good last night’s sleep, he looked well-rested today. Less blotchy & hydrated.

When that man looks good, he looks good.

by Anonymousreply 425March 23, 2021 11:30 PM

I guess he and the straight dude who's his roommate took the night off from searching the city together for fresh pussy. I bet these dudes will make up for it tonight. They'll be no stopping their hounding.

by Anonymousreply 426March 24, 2021 12:07 AM

^^^

making it up together? bc gays who are roommate lovers may dabble in the dick.

by Anonymousreply 427March 24, 2021 12:37 AM

David has a MALE boyfriend & MALE dog.

by Anonymousreply 428March 24, 2021 7:20 PM

DTM looking hunky and hot tonight.

Someone looks well rested and hydrated again.

by Anonymousreply 429March 24, 2021 11:03 PM

Dave’s looking good reporting that breaking news!!!!

Maybe his boyfriend will congratulate him tonight.

by Anonymousreply 430March 25, 2021 7:01 PM

r430 lives in a fantasy world. If Mr. Muir does live with someone, it's merely a bro/roommate situation. Separate bedrooms, but share living space/kitchen/dining room. The cost of living in NYC isn't cheap.

by Anonymousreply 431March 25, 2021 7:26 PM

Dave looked soo fucking hot tonight.

Hope he is getting lucky tonight, because I’m jealous of his lover.

by Anonymousreply 432March 25, 2021 11:21 PM

Sorry, gays, but he is into pussy. And when I say "into pussy", I mean that literally. If he looks refreshed, it's probably because he bathed in his latest bitch's pussy juice. Lady juice has elixir-like qualities.

by Anonymousreply 433March 25, 2021 11:31 PM

Does his lady pussy pay the mortgage with him & his boyfriend?

The kept boyfriend listed on the residence of the WV townhouse apartment.

by Anonymousreply 434March 26, 2021 12:36 AM

Mr. Muir has most certainly be linked romantically to women. Gays are in denial that he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 435March 26, 2021 5:29 PM

DTM has only been publicly linked to women.

But he lives with a man, so he is bisexual/homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 436March 26, 2021 5:55 PM

He has never been linked to any women

by Anonymousreply 437March 26, 2021 6:39 PM

^^^

Clearly people haven’t seen the Getty Images where he canoodles with women on red carpets & events.

Where is the proof he does that with men?

by Anonymousreply 438March 26, 2021 7:40 PM

Dragging a beard along to an event is not proof of heterosexuality

by Anonymousreply 439March 26, 2021 7:42 PM

I don't understand the weird discoloring on his face. It's always uneven - not sure if it is his nose job or what. The shadows just always hit him wrong - this is on the news at least each evening.

And I can't stand that he shaves his hands and arms and then they hike up the suit sleeves. WHY?

by Anonymousreply 440March 26, 2021 7:45 PM

^^^

His face looks blotchy from the bronzer. The make-up artist or DTM don’t know how to BLEND.

Plus, if he shaves his chest, he definitely shaves everything else.

by Anonymousreply 441March 26, 2021 7:55 PM

R439

Those were not beards-believe it or not DTM did not always enjoy peen.

One time ago David adored pussy.

by Anonymousreply 442March 26, 2021 9:20 PM

R442, just keep telling yourself that

by Anonymousreply 443March 26, 2021 9:21 PM

R443

There is photo evidence.

Keep being in denial that DTM once dated girls.

by Anonymousreply 444March 26, 2021 10:05 PM

R444, share this "evidence" please

by Anonymousreply 445March 26, 2021 10:09 PM

Whit is in for David!

David is busy instagraming stories, while Whit plots to take his job.

by Anonymousreply 446March 26, 2021 10:33 PM

Why are you so invested in his being gay? Even if he was, it's not like he would date or fuck any of you fat ugly trolls. Frankly, he wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire. So why do you even care about his orientation?

by Anonymousreply 447March 26, 2021 10:52 PM

R447, why are you so invested in him being straight? Even if he were straight, he wouldn't do fat fraus like you

by Anonymousreply 448March 26, 2021 10:57 PM

R448 - this is R447 in one response: "I'd love to have the opportunity to flirt with David. I think I'm his type and that he would be extremely responsive."

and another

"My friend, a very attractive woman, met David at a fundraiser a few years ago. My friend told me that when she shook his hand, he held her hand AND maintained his gaze a little too long, if you get my drift. Sounds straight to me. I have no issue with the gays and in fact, pre-pandemic my gays from the office and I would hang out regularly in gay bars, so I have no agenda one way or the other regarding his sexuality. I love my gays!!!!! But sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and accept the fact that not all attractive men are gay."

R447 has posted like 100 times on this thread - I can't tell if it's a gay man with different personalities or what. But to be certain, R447 is certifiably insane.

by Anonymousreply 449March 26, 2021 11:47 PM

David straight??? Oh mother of god. Who is stupid enough to believe that David is straight???

by Anonymousreply 450March 27, 2021 1:56 AM

Kids, David did date girls back in the day, but now he has been living with a man for many years.

Not denying that he isn’t gay, but that at one time he wasn’t always into men.

The true question is why is he ashamed of being gay and hiding his romantic life.

by Anonymousreply 451March 27, 2021 1:00 PM

He's my fantasy husband. Oh and I'm a chick. A girl can dream, can't she. Btw I still don't believe he's gay. He seems too normal to be gay, and this is coming from someone who loves my gays.

by Anonymousreply 452March 27, 2021 2:25 PM

Funny how none of you presented any evidence that he "dated women"

by Anonymousreply 453March 27, 2021 4:50 PM

Do you think he shaves his chest, or that he's naturally hairless?

by Anonymousreply 454March 27, 2021 5:02 PM

He shaves his chest, which proves right there that he's straight. From what I hear, shaving is out of fashion in the gay community, with many of you boys opting to go oh naturelle. But straight guys are still shaving, because they know we ladies don't really like the hair. I for one am not a fan of hairy guys. I hope this settles the issue once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 455March 27, 2021 6:18 PM

Does DTM’s closeted life supress his hotness?

It was mysterious when he was 30 & just becoming a public figure.

Now that we know he was gay this whole time and close to 50, its just so sad for him trying to keep up the charade.

by Anonymousreply 456March 27, 2021 9:07 PM

David is in the Hamptons again for a long weekend.

Does he go there to hide so he is not caught with his boyfriend haning out in the city?

by Anonymousreply 457March 28, 2021 2:43 PM

David looked fresh, well-rested for early Monday Breaking News covering the trial.

Guess he was a good boy this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 458March 29, 2021 6:31 PM

David’s Insta Story to Mark Consuelos.

Does he want to fuck him now?

by Anonymousreply 459March 30, 2021 4:04 PM

Wonder if David will finally post an Easter family portrait this weekend on instagram of him, the BF & beloved dog...

by Anonymousreply 460April 2, 2021 9:31 PM

David loves Tina.

Inching out day by day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461April 3, 2021 5:37 PM

Gurl, Tina is FIERCE

by Anonymousreply 462April 3, 2021 5:47 PM

^^^

Don’t all straight dudebros like David fan over Tina & Dolly?

by Anonymousreply 463April 3, 2021 6:06 PM

Happy Easter, David!

Maybe DTM will go on Spring Break this year!

by Anonymousreply 464April 4, 2021 7:17 PM

David has that bruise on his face again.

Did he & the BF get rough during easter weekend?

by Anonymousreply 465April 5, 2021 11:18 PM

Does David have any tats?

by Anonymousreply 466April 11, 2021 12:23 AM

Did he spend Easter with his dog?

by Anonymousreply 467April 11, 2021 12:38 AM

Waiting for David to admit he is a homosexual one day.

by Anonymousreply 468April 11, 2021 7:18 AM

that fucking dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 12, 2021 2:39 AM

Dave looked dirty hot on WNT.

Swear he is a party boy on weekends-still @ 47!

by Anonymousreply 470April 12, 2021 11:20 PM

I'm 47 but I can pass for 29

by Anonymousreply 471April 12, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote] Dave looked dirty hot on WNT.

What’s “dirty hot”?

by Anonymousreply 472April 13, 2021 12:28 AM

How much hotter would DTM be if he came out of the closet @ 47???

by Anonymousreply 473April 13, 2021 8:42 PM

David—be like the bachelor—come out like Colton!

by Anonymousreply 474April 14, 2021 12:15 PM

Wonder why David did not report on the gay bachelor tonight?

by Anonymousreply 475April 14, 2021 11:22 PM

As a straight man, I find it hard to relate to gay stories!

by Anonymousreply 476April 14, 2021 11:33 PM

I don’t report gossip.

by Anonymousreply 477April 14, 2021 11:48 PM

David looking HOT in that grey suit tonight.

Interesting he didn’t report about his friend Robin Roberts’ gay bachelor story?

by Anonymousreply 478April 16, 2021 11:47 PM

La Muir was up early to report the funeral this morning.

Wonder if he is the partying type on the weekends. Its not like he has a husband or kids to take care of.

Only that fucking dog.

by Anonymousreply 479April 17, 2021 7:47 PM

Love it when DTM is on tv all day long.

George S. was holding our boy back, but Dave is the Chief Anchor now!

by Anonymousreply 480April 19, 2021 11:19 PM

David Muir looks HAWT tonight.

by Anonymousreply 481April 23, 2021 10:37 PM

R479, plus his longtime "housemate," Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 482April 23, 2021 10:52 PM

^^^

Oh poor, long-suffering Kyle.

Wonder how long can he take this charade?

by Anonymousreply 483April 23, 2021 11:30 PM

David was on Rachel Ray yesterday talking about his dog again.

Thought he would slip up and talk about his BF, but the “we” he mentioned was him & Axel Muir.

by Anonymousreply 484April 28, 2021 8:27 PM

David Tyler Muir finally got the Chief Anchor position @ ABC from Geroge.

He does 3 Breaking News & 1 Political Panel and takes off the next day.

George would work Election Night until 4am and walk over to GMA.

David might not be up to this new promotion.

by Anonymousreply 485April 30, 2021 11:52 PM

Now that he got a promotion he'll have more money to spend on his....dog

by Anonymousreply 486May 2, 2021 12:14 AM

^^^

Kyle probably sleeps in the basement while Axel sleeps next to David in the bed!

by Anonymousreply 487May 2, 2021 2:31 AM

Don Lemon said on a podcast that he knows soo many people in media still in the closet that are even bigger than he is.

Wonder if he was alluding to David Muir.

They both have Sag Harbor houses, there is no way that they don’t know eqch other’s circles.

by Anonymousreply 488May 4, 2021 8:07 PM

I work with DJM. I came across this thread at work few weeks ago and decided to offer you a different perspective on David. It is interesting though that some of the info on here is correct. David never talks private life at work, except dog and some surface things…like he was at the Finger lakes etc.. He is friendly, lovely to work with, yet distant. This is how it should be IMHO. I am friends with one of the people from his inner circle, without him knowing it. So yes, he does have Kyle Lee registered at his address. Kyle is ex-model with Ford agency, he was somewhat unsuccessful, turned real estate agent, but a friend of mine told me he was good and smart at hunting DJM. I heard all sorts of stories about Kyle, none of which are probably true, so allegations are never good to spread about his past or how he “accidently” met DJM. ABC HR knows about their relationship, but it has no relevance to the perfomance of his job and is never discussed / dealt with. Interestingly though, it seems to be monitored, I know this from a mate at the HR. He is good at what he does, gets the ratings, so I guess that is all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 489May 10, 2021 10:31 AM

They have been together with Kyle since 2013 or 2014, yes, via Kelly Ripa connection. From what I know Kyle Lee is a nice guy as well, but the relationship is past its expiry, as DJM implied on one occassion with someone he confides in. Pandemic did not help. Problem aparently is that they are entangled together too much, David ends up paying for the life they have…he seems to be a very loyal person, I got that feeling from work, but it looks like he is staying in the relationship solely from the feeling of loyalty.…not my words… They even had a kid discussion, guess that resulted in Axel...I got two conflicting information about that though. One said they are thinking about it, the other no way. Go figure. DJM is sometimes frustrated with Kyle's lack of drive / carreer, but tries to brush it off. Before DJM was with Kyle, he played around a bit, but nothing that would come back to haunt him from what I know. David is smart and I get a feeling a bit sneaky. He seems to notice a lot of little details at work… The thread above with description of his private parts seems to be spot on from what I was told by his ex. He is good at sack as a friend of mine told me, but then again, that's what all the gays say...

by Anonymousreply 490May 10, 2021 10:31 AM

As someone implied here that a suggestion of him being gay is a slander - really? 2021...being gay should not even imply any negativity. But that takes me to the point of him having to walk on a thin line. DJM can not come out. We all know it, because middle-america would turn off ABC. You would be surprised. The management knows it, DJM knows it. He goes on talk shows, has to be personable, reveal just enough, but not too much. I do not think he should "come out", because he is not "in". He decides to live his life privately and that should be his choice. We live at a time when your bedroom companions should be your choice to share. For all of you, who judge him for not coming out Anderson-Cooper-style or Don Lemon….he at least did not go on online forum like this one to deny actively and forcefully that he is not gay after being spotted in a gay bar in Atlanta (yes Don Lemon, I am pointing to you)… So as long as he actively does not deny it, I see it being his private business. They both are on liberal cable network, not on ABC… Their viewership is 1/10 of ours… Some of the comments written on here from women, who believe he must be straight are funny though. Echos of that are within the walls of ABC every day….I don’t find him attractive at all. He has his off camera persona, which we always find amusing…his voice changes to very feminine intonation and hands fly off the cradles as we call it. But he is a good sport and a nice boss, so who cares. Ladies, sorry to disappoint. But really, who cares? My feeling about DJM is that he has not yet found the right "person", he would be great dad, I see him with kids at work, honestly - so natural, loving

by Anonymousreply 491May 10, 2021 10:32 AM

and one last thing... David Muir does deserve good things. Some of you haters on here, please get a life. We all have our share of ups and down, David certainly has some mistakes, but I worked for some of the nastiest poeple in the business, he is not that. Get a life and wish him well....it makes the world a better place. :)

by Anonymousreply 492May 10, 2021 11:44 AM

^^^

Always thought his romantic relationship seemed a little distant. David seems very close to his mom, sister & the kids. There is minimal interaction on social media with Kyle and them. Just seems like these days thats an obvious indication.

by Anonymousreply 493May 10, 2021 11:52 AM

Would a guy at 47 break up with his boyfriend of 8 years because he is not “the one?”

Obviously this isn’t true love or soul mate type of relationship, but maybe David keeps Kyle around for companionship?

Maybe Kyle lives in the Hamptons house & David lives in the West Village townhouse & live separate lives during the week. That’s why maybe David is in Sag Harbor on weekend.

by Anonymousreply 494May 10, 2021 2:17 PM

So David is no longer fucking & in a loveless relationship that is past its expiration date—But still funds his boyfriend’s lifestyle because he is loyal?? And Axel is a substitute for a real baby?

Did I get all that drama right?

by Anonymousreply 495May 10, 2021 9:49 PM

Tom Llamas officially joined NBC News on Monday. He did his first report on Monday's evening newscast. Lester Holt introduced him as the "chief national correspondent" at the beginning of the report and at the end welcomed him to the team.

by Anonymousreply 496May 11, 2021 8:55 AM

R490

David is completely attractive and comes off smart on tv, but after reading about how he is in an expiration relationship. Makes you realize this people curate a version of life on social media & money will buy you an expensive dog & nice house, but definitely not love. Poor Gio!

by Anonymousreply 497May 12, 2021 12:45 AM

R488-R492, thank you for the genuine gossip/information.

by Anonymousreply 498May 12, 2021 12:48 AM

R488

More David gossip please.

Like when do you think David will pull the plug on this sad relationship or is he scared of being alone?

by Anonymousreply 499May 12, 2021 11:32 AM

David Muir and Kyle Lee Cartwright break up aparently inevitable in the coming days, if it did not happen already. David seems very down at work.

by Anonymousreply 500May 12, 2021 5:52 PM

R500

David’s BIL tagged the BF in a post in November, but that is a rare occasion.

Guess the ABC/DJM insider needs to keep us posted if this relationship is on life support.

by Anonymousreply 501May 12, 2021 9:21 PM

R500

Tell us the break-up deets!

by Anonymousreply 502May 13, 2021 9:45 PM

David should break-up with that freeloader famewhore Cartwright and hook-up with Lee Pace.

That guy is hot and lives Upstate, which might be a nice match for DTM in his later years.

by Anonymousreply 503May 16, 2021 8:59 PM

Any update on the doomed love affair of David & Kyle?

by Anonymousreply 504May 19, 2021 11:22 PM

Axel Muir.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505May 25, 2021 11:21 PM

Yep, pretty much got the same info. I think gal I know who you are :). As for the other posts on here.... why would it be a drama? That sums up just about average relationship. Kyle has a job as a real estate agent, he is no freeloader.... One gossip I got is the relationship is somewhat open.... David Muir plays with men on his overseas assignments in EU, outside of the crew sight...crew info. And that Kyle has a hoby of renting men for sensual massages with happy ending. If it works for them, why not? Heard about the break up as well.

by Anonymousreply 506May 29, 2021 2:32 AM

Did they really break-up?

When-is David now single?

by Anonymousreply 507May 29, 2021 7:09 PM

Someone I know who worked with David in Boston said he actually had a girlfriend when he was doing the WN overnights & 1st moved to NYC.

Maybe it wasn’t until he was friends with Kelly & his ex-boyfriend lured him—that he finally was comfortable being in a gay relationship?

by Anonymousreply 508May 30, 2021 8:29 PM

Someone I know = I just made this up

He has never had a girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 509May 30, 2021 9:08 PM

R509

Don’t be an asshole because you can’t handle the truth of David’s former heterosexual life.

by Anonymousreply 510May 30, 2021 9:56 PM

My six favorite words: "I'm Whit Johnson, in for David."

by Anonymousreply 511May 30, 2021 10:14 PM

R510, don't make shit up because you can't handle him being gay

by Anonymousreply 512May 30, 2021 11:17 PM

R512

Don’t cry bullshit because you can’t handle he wasn’t always gay from the start.

by Anonymousreply 513May 31, 2021 12:01 AM

Don't pretend people magically turn gay when they turn 40. He was always gay, Fangirl

by Anonymousreply 514May 31, 2021 12:49 AM

Awe soo cute, when you tell the truth to the DL’s who live in fantasy. Nothing magical about a man who was once in a heterosexual relationship and now is in a homosexual relationship.

No one is saying he isn’t gay, he just wasn’t from the start.

by Anonymousreply 515May 31, 2021 6:24 AM

R515, that's adorable that you think he magically turned gay.

by Anonymousreply 516May 31, 2021 4:46 PM

R516

No one said he became gay overnight, magically.

Keep living in your fantasies, man.

by Anonymousreply 517May 31, 2021 5:01 PM

R517, you did. You claimed he magically turned gay and was originally straight

Keep dreaming, fangirl

by Anonymousreply 518May 31, 2021 6:15 PM

R518

Some people are not born gay, some figure it out after a few relationships. David was even commenting about his prom pictures. Pretty sure he did have a high school girlfriend.

Unfortunately your fantasy of him does not line up to his actual reality.

by Anonymousreply 519May 31, 2021 6:28 PM

He took a girl to the prom! That must mean he's straight! *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 520May 31, 2021 6:36 PM

No one said he is straight now.

He is gay now, but had dated girls in his younger years before coming out.

DL can’t handle a different narrative than what they dreamed up for someone.

by Anonymousreply 521May 31, 2021 6:48 PM

R521, straight gals can't conceive of a different scenario than the one they dreamed up

by Anonymousreply 522May 31, 2021 7:00 PM

R522

Either can petty gay older men.

by Anonymousreply 523May 31, 2021 7:18 PM

As opposed to petty, delusional fangirls who troll on gay boards

by Anonymousreply 524May 31, 2021 7:21 PM

he is a gay man now!

you are delusional if you can’t admit that the narrative you had in your head about David’s past life doesn’t fit the reality.

by Anonymousreply 525May 31, 2021 7:26 PM

R525, look in the mirror if you want to see delusional

by Anonymousreply 526May 31, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote] Either can petty gay older men.

by Anonymousreply 527June 1, 2021 1:44 AM

David’s instagram was quiet this memorial day weekend...wonder if he really did break-up with the boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 528June 1, 2021 3:44 PM

David’s real boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529June 2, 2021 7:14 PM

[quote] David’s real boyfriend.

A bit small, but I could get behind that.

by Anonymousreply 530June 2, 2021 7:21 PM

Come on, David, you're not gonna come out during Pride month?!

by Anonymousreply 531June 12, 2021 9:39 PM

R531

Hope Dave will finally be free one day, but think he will lose alot more relationships before he can own his real truth.

ABC has him in chains.

by Anonymousreply 532June 12, 2021 10:19 PM

FREE DAVID

by Anonymousreply 533June 12, 2021 10:23 PM

David is going to Geneva for the Putin meeting.

Wonder if he will pick-up a Euro?

by Anonymousreply 534June 13, 2021 8:42 PM

David is in Geneva w/ Martha & Ceilia.

No Kyle Cartwright!

by Anonymousreply 535June 16, 2021 12:43 AM

David look tired and sweaty tonight in Geneva.

by Anonymousreply 536June 16, 2021 11:38 PM

Probably all sweaty from sex with a hot European hustler

by Anonymousreply 537June 17, 2021 12:36 AM

Remember when Dave used to post the fuck-me selfies.

ABC definitely told him to stop, because all we get are these now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538June 18, 2021 5:51 PM

David is a known gay! Why hasn’t he come out yet?

Is he scared to be associated as a gay man?

by Anonymousreply 539June 21, 2021 11:43 PM

Dave dropped his news voice tonight-just in time for pride weekend.

That’s one effeminate dude we got there on WNT.

by Anonymousreply 540June 25, 2021 11:30 PM

David started following Miley Cyrus.

Did he watch her Gay Pride special?

He is finally inching out...

by Anonymousreply 541June 26, 2021 6:25 PM

David Come Out-

Last Day Pride Month!

by Anonymousreply 542July 1, 2021 12:08 AM

David's taking the week off.

by Anonymousreply 543July 1, 2021 2:23 PM

David Tyler Muir!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544July 3, 2021 7:31 PM

David is back and tan!

Wonder if the boyfriend came to his dad’s birthday celebration?

by Anonymousreply 545July 6, 2021 11:33 PM

I just noticed that he likes instagram posts from Jon Kortajarena

by Anonymousreply 546July 21, 2021 3:38 AM

Is it true DTM is now single?

by Anonymousreply 547July 25, 2021 10:02 PM

No, he's married to his dog

by Anonymousreply 548July 25, 2021 11:17 PM

David hasn’t been instagram active on the weekends like he used to showing off his trips to Hamptons & Upstate.

Is Daddy single?

by Anonymousreply 549July 26, 2021 4:36 PM

Where’s Axel Muir?

by Anonymousreply 550July 27, 2021 11:58 PM

Meanwhile, that little upstart Whit Johnson is stealing the anchor seat out from underneath him!

by Anonymousreply 551July 28, 2021 12:01 AM

David is getting too cocky!!!!

Whit will own that weekday chair by next year!

by Anonymousreply 552July 30, 2021 10:50 AM

Axel makes an appearance!

Does DTM read DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553August 1, 2021 2:40 PM

R553, I bet he does!

by Anonymousreply 554August 1, 2021 5:19 PM

Are David & Cartwright still together?

Are they getting a surrogate yet?

Where’s the ABC Insider with the gossip?

by Anonymousreply 555August 4, 2021 10:53 PM

So, what's your point?!

by Anonymousreply 556August 5, 2021 12:29 AM

Barbra or Diane tell us the deets!

by Anonymousreply 557August 5, 2021 11:27 PM

David is on a real vacation, not a Hamptons week.

Wonder where he went-Greece, Italy or the Caribbean?

He probably rents a bungalow alone, so no one can spy on his gayness.

by Anonymousreply 558August 7, 2021 8:05 PM

Did Cartwright go on the vacay?

Or Axel?

by Anonymousreply 559August 8, 2021 7:11 AM

Who took La Muir’s picture?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560August 8, 2021 11:41 PM

David’s lip bump is back, interesting right after his Italian holiday.

Did Davey have a little fun with the boys?

by Anonymousreply 561August 12, 2021 10:38 PM

[quote] Did Davey have a little fun with the boys?

David knows where to find the boys and the booze!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562August 12, 2021 10:43 PM

I bumped my lip on a biscuit

by Anonymousreply 563August 12, 2021 11:08 PM

Oh la la-

the fantasy—David oiled up on an Italian beach fucking little Italian dudes while Axel looks on...

by Anonymousreply 564August 12, 2021 11:49 PM

His bronzer and foundation on tonight's broadcast looked like it was applied by Stevie Wonder.

by Anonymousreply 565August 12, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote] David oiled up on an Italian beach fucking little Italian dudes

They DE-VOURED him!

by Anonymousreply 566August 13, 2021 12:00 AM

David's famished for blondes

by Anonymousreply 567August 13, 2021 1:07 AM

Was that bronzer tonight or Sag Harbor/Almalfi Coast tan?

Did Cartwright attend the festivities? Noticed he is liking his fam’s pics again...

by Anonymousreply 568August 13, 2021 1:14 AM

R568, it was applied in patches as if someone was spackling cracks in drywall.

by Anonymousreply 569August 13, 2021 2:23 AM

Any links to his appearance tonight?

by Anonymousreply 570August 13, 2021 2:30 AM

Is David going to report in the Middle East now? Hands in pocket, model pose while reading the teleprompter.

by Anonymousreply 571August 15, 2021 9:57 PM

His features have an old-timey look to them.

by Anonymousreply 572August 15, 2021 10:02 PM

I might go to Haiti instead. At least it has beaches!

by Anonymousreply 573August 15, 2021 10:03 PM

Oh!!!!

David didn’t get the Biden interview-George S. did.

Plot thickens-ABC Catfight?

by Anonymousreply 574August 16, 2021 10:48 PM

R560, well whoever took it, shoulda told David, ‘don’t post that, you look bloated.’

by Anonymousreply 575August 16, 2021 10:57 PM

Who does Miss George think she is?!!!

by Anonymousreply 576August 16, 2021 11:34 PM

Our David toned down the bronzer a bit tonight. Perhaps he's reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 577August 17, 2021 11:26 PM

Our David’s hair is going grey and approaching DADDY territory.

by Anonymousreply 578August 17, 2021 11:42 PM

David = Zaddy

by Anonymousreply 579August 18, 2021 12:25 AM

George on with David.

Feel the aggressive tension.

Honestly, don’t think it’s coming from David...George is threatened by him!

by Anonymousreply 580August 18, 2021 10:38 PM

Nah, that's just sexual tension

by Anonymousreply 581August 18, 2021 10:49 PM

David has been the only normal reporter/anchor during this Afghanistan thing, everyone else is bringing the drama.

by Anonymousreply 582August 19, 2021 3:39 PM

Do Afghan guys give good head? Asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 583August 19, 2021 4:01 PM

David looked like sex tonight on WNT.

by Anonymousreply 584August 19, 2021 11:21 PM

Foreign Correspondent Ian Pannell is giving our David a run for his money in the bronzer department tonight. What is it with the men of ABC News and their love of foundation and bronzer?

by Anonymousreply 585August 20, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote] What is it with the men of ABC News and their love of foundation and bronzer?

If they don’t want to deal with that nonsense they should come over to CNN. It’s certainly not a requirement here!

by Anonymousreply 586August 20, 2021 10:48 PM

David's level of bronzer changes almost daily. Some days he's covered in it, other days its just lightly applied.

Does he have different make up people on different days? Or is he applying the bronzer himself?

by Anonymousreply 587August 21, 2021 12:17 AM

I use Chanel Les Beiges bronzer, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588August 21, 2021 12:48 AM

I’ll say it again, David is reporting the Afghanistan situation with calm & grace compared to other reporters.

DTM is really good at this, Jake Tapper could learn a thing or two!

by Anonymousreply 589August 26, 2021 10:46 PM

David is looking good tonight and only went heavy on the bronzer around his temples, nose, and upper forehead. (David, you need to learn how to CONTOUR if you want that beak to appear smaller on air.) Meanwhile, Rob Marciano is reporting from the field and looks sexy as hell in his casual gear and no-makeup face.

by Anonymousreply 590August 27, 2021 10:48 PM

David is a sexy zaddy tonight!

by Anonymousreply 591August 28, 2021 12:41 AM

He is so stiff and awkward with his hands - I can't watch him. It's REALLY distracting.

by Anonymousreply 592August 28, 2021 2:06 AM

Thank you, r592.

by Anonymousreply 593August 28, 2021 2:16 AM

Flashback to David reporting hurricanes in the eye of the storm. Hair wet, clothes wet, 100% HOT!

by Anonymousreply 594August 29, 2021 7:44 PM

David's bronzer was applied with a VERY heavy hand tonight.

by Anonymousreply 595August 31, 2021 10:39 PM

Who is starting the next DTM thread????

We almost done, kids 😛

by Anonymousreply 596August 31, 2021 11:35 PM

R597, I'll do it.

by Anonymousreply 597August 31, 2021 11:37 PM

Okay, I started a "David Muir, Part 2"

by Anonymousreply 598August 31, 2021 11:42 PM

I also started a David Tyler Muir thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599August 31, 2021 11:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!