Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Maria Bartiromo - First, You Cry - After Losing 100K Twitter Followers

She cried on-air about her sudden drop in twitter followers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2021 11:05 AM

I never forget the interview she had with hedge fund manager David Einhorn. He was warning the public of the Lehman Brothers collapse and she was just condescending and full of attitude towards him. She was just asking questions and saying things which were completely out of context.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2021 11:50 PM

Fuck her and the (HA) money honey she rode in on. She looks like a tired old hag.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2021 11:51 PM

bitch! Head on over to the funeral 'parler'! You will fit in with the rest of the brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2021 11:57 PM

She is lucky she still has a Twitter account, she shouldn't, nor should she still have a job or advertisers.

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2021 2:06 AM

Maria, Josh, please try to understand. Everybody hates you. Absorb this lesson and move on to a better place.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2021 2:23 AM

That's what happens when you become a Trump sycophant.

Too bad, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2021 2:37 AM

But is she truly losing followers, or were 100, 000 accounts banned along with Trump? Hopefully, it’s the former.

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2021 3:01 AM

She didn’t pay the monthly bill for the fake followers

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2021 3:12 AM

No, she lost followers when Twitter started deleting crazy QAnon accounts and automated bot accounts (and accounts that were both, of which there were a lot). All major conservatives lost a lot of followers then.

You'd think they'd be happy they don't have lunatics following them any more. But no, they're more concerned about losing Twitter followers than about, oh, mobs entering the Capitol to execute politicians and overturn elections.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2021 3:19 AM

I knew we lost her when, on the first day of trumps presidency, she could not stop gushing about “our commander in chief.” I know her panties were wet on that day, I could practically smell them through the TV

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2021 3:25 AM

HuffPost, OP? Really? Use a better link.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2021 3:32 AM

She has lost it long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2021 3:49 AM

She went from The Money Honey to The Mad Hatter Hag.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2021 3:50 AM

She was cute before she started serving that batty Janine Piro energy.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2021 4:05 AM

Erin Burnette is so much better and more informative to watch.

Maria is a cartoon now.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2021 4:09 AM

Erin burnett?? Ewww...

Both are terrible.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2021 4:12 AM

This hag is even worse than Jeannette Pirro. At least the drunk judge admitted Trump lost and asked him to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2021 4:49 AM

Stupid fat egg laying hen looking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2021 4:50 AM

That's what you get. May this be just the start of your losses in life, deplorable slag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2021 7:16 AM

Ever since the insurrection, I've been watching a little bit of Fox to see what they're reporting. BTW, I have yet to see a story on those arrested.

Anyway, I guess this bitch was hosting somebody's show at night(?) and she was interviewing Gym Jordan, and it was just 5 minutes of egregious lying and twisted bits of information, and she was just nodding her head in agreement going "Un-huh"

I mean...do they KNOW that they're lying OR do they actually believe this shit? They're ALL sociopaths. And don't get me started on "The Five"

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2021 10:02 AM

Maria always struck me as a low rent version of Sophia Loren. She is also the typically right wing Guidetre from Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2021 10:08 AM

[quote] HuffPost, OP? Really? Use a better link.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2021 10:21 AM

Stupid WOP.

by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2021 10:21 AM

Erin Burnett is the town bike. Everyone's had a ride. And taken a shot in her eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2021 10:28 AM

Bartiromo is a brainless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 25January 28, 2021 10:41 AM

It made the bitch cry.

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2021 10:55 AM

What a pathetic, self-serving evil cunt. Hope she is truly miserable, disgusting piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2021 10:56 AM

She said in November that she was leaving Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2021 10:56 AM

There's a pandemic with how many dead. And an assault on the Constitutional order by the former president and she and that G4P-looking Josh Hawley are crying about being "canceled."

by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2021 11:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!