Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The MARY Widower, John Travolta

What's he been doing these days?

Has he moved a "male friend" into his mansion yet?

by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2021 6:53 PM

I hope moves in with Leah Remini.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2021 4:00 PM

Doubt it. He probably just freed up some space for more afghan hounds to scalp for his wig collection.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2021 4:01 PM

^ ROFLMAO

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2021 7:45 PM

Molesting more male masseurs, presumably.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2021 7:47 PM

Is he still with the "manny" or has he moved on?

by Anonymousreply 5January 29, 2021 3:33 AM

If Kate Jackson made him forget Diana Hyland, Kelly Preston will be no problem -- make your move, gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 29, 2021 3:44 AM

He's waiting for ME!

by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2021 4:11 AM

He looks good finally embracing the bald look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2021 7:59 AM

I hate Tammy Cruise, but I feel sorry for Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2021 8:07 AM

He looks better bald

by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2021 5:05 PM

He hadn't been sexy for years until he finally embraced the bald and I suddenly stood back and went "damn! He looks terrific." He should have never been embarrassed about his hair loss. He can pull off bald very well. Some can't.

by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2021 6:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!