Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WaPo to Adam Kinzinger: You in Danger, Girl!

The fatalistic and square-jawed congressman is under attack by fellow Republicans for voting to impeach Trump, etc. Will he be driven from politics and forced to set up an OnlyFans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2021 8:01 PM

The article also discusses the congressman's early predilection for the color hot pink:

[quote]When he was 6 years old, Kinzinger was a Democrat — or, at least, he marched a Democratic candidate’s campaign sign around his Jacksonville, Fla., cul-de-sac during the city’s mayoral primary. (In retrospect, Kinzinger thinks he was mostly into hot pink campaign signs, but was still bummed when his guy lost.)

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2021 2:56 PM

Two Repigs destined to be together: Kinzinger driven out of Congress and into the arms of his secret lover and disgraced former member of Congress, Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2021 4:01 PM

This guy also voted for Trump...I can't make sense of it

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2021 4:10 PM

Kinzinger has launched a new leadership political action committee that is designed to become a financial engine to challenge the former president’s wing of the GOP caucus and stand up against a leadership team still aligned with him.

"My goal in launching Country1st.com with the number one is just to say, look, let's take a look at the last four years, how far we have come in a bad way. How backwards looking we are, how much we peddle darkness and division. And that's not the party I ever signed up for."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2021 8:17 PM

Good for him. He's fighting back. He's not afraid and fear is why Trumpism is succeeding.

I don't care for his politics but he's one of the sane Republicans in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2021 8:21 PM

He's going big or going home. I was very disappointed that Nancy Mace didn't vote for impeachment. I guess she vulnerable to being primaried in S.C. I try to imagine her and Roller Nazi having a conversation with her. He's probably a mixture of awe and envy that she got through the Citadel (and meeting men's physical requirements) and angry about it being the misogynist he is.

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2021 8:24 PM

Most of the big time corporate donors don't want to be associated with anyone involved or encouraged the insurrection. So he's going to get a big pile of money.

Also, once the investigation gets started by the FBI, watch some of the radical GOP get convicted like Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs, Mo Brooks. Why would donors want to be associated with known insurrectionists? I predict lots of things will change once the FBI completes their investigation, probably by next year.

He's from Illinois, a Blue State, so that might be an advantage.

by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2021 8:30 PM

It is a scam. Do not give this grifter money.

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2021 9:05 PM

[Quote] Will he be driven from politics and forced to set up an OnlyFans?

Yes. It's not like he has any other skills besides mooching off the taxpayer at the insistence of the donors he sucks off. It would turn a figurative turn of phrase into a literal action, like his friend the cockgobbler.

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2021 9:13 PM

He's kinda cute for a congressman but def. tiny meat face.

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2021 9:14 PM

Of course conservative con artists are organizing around unseating him. (I believe there is a similar movement around Liz Cheney)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2021 9:19 PM

Don’t forget, prior to the 2020 presidential election, Kinzinger came out in support of re-electing Trump. So fuck Kinzinger. He was still supporting an impeached treasonous piece of shit who tried to bribe the president of Ukraine, which is why Trump was impeached the first time.

by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2021 9:24 PM

R12, I would prefer a Kinzinger than a Q-Anon GOP. This is good. The GOP is being divided. What's so bad about that?

by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2021 9:49 PM

[quote] Most of the big time corporate donors don't want to be associated with anyone involved or encouraged the insurrection. So he's going to get a big pile of money.

Good observation. That will ultimately determine what happens to the party. When large corporate donors start throwing $$$$ at the anti-Trump caucus his fortunes will rise.

He's no hero, he's just a profile in courage in the Republican party -- which is like being the skinniest frau in your weight watchers class.

by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2021 10:51 PM

I'm from Illinois and I have met him. I admire his courage and I hope he keeps going. The Republican party reckoning has arrived and we must be vigilante as it plays out or we risk becoming an authoritarian state.

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2021 11:15 PM

Savvy move. This guy will be left standing next to Mittens after everything comes out about 6th January and Trump & his white nationalist trash continue to incite discord and indulge in violence against Americans. Those two will be the 2024 Republican presidential candidate team.

by Anonymousreply 16January 31, 2021 11:23 PM

He's got balls. Indeed. I'm a former resident from Jan Schakowsky's district in N. Illinois. One can't take away that he likely saved a woman's life even being brazen with the attacker. The victim got100 stitches and survived.

Our politics diverge.. . Regardless, he's almost reckless. He must really believe politics will go back to a "gentlemanly" time? Or does he have something up his sleeve? Or pretend to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2021 2:40 AM

Well, that's a pretty admirable and gutsy/crazy thing he did.

He knows he will get primary'd and maybe lose his seat in Congress but at least he can sleep at night. People like leaders who have balls and stand their ground so he may have a chance to keep his seat or even run for something else.

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2021 3:24 AM

I might not share all his views but I share his belief in at least attempting to have a moral compass and a backbone....

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2021 3:34 AM

Still Republican. Do. Not. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2021 3:59 AM

I guess he has a limit and it has been reached. Like Mitt.

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2021 4:15 AM

When will he start taking a side piece? Asking for a whore.

by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2021 4:21 AM

[quote] Still Republican. Do. Not. Trust.

Indeed. Trump and Romney are different roads leading to the same destination.

by Anonymousreply 23February 1, 2021 4:59 AM

They'll all be driven out by Qanon in 2022, so they may as well go out in a blaze of glory: impeach Trump. It will be the only thing you'll be remembered for.

by Anonymousreply 24February 1, 2021 5:05 AM

Hate his politics, but he sure has a vision for the GOP after the inevitable Trump fallout that's coming any year now.

McConnell doesn't give a shit and sticks with Trump, because McConnell is already trying out caskets for his upcoming funeral. No point for him to change old habits.

by Anonymousreply 25February 1, 2021 5:21 AM

The Republican Party is Dead.

by Anonymousreply 26February 1, 2021 6:13 AM

He should be a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2021 6:14 AM

He has nice hair.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2021 6:15 AM

R4, he looks short in that pic. How tall is he? 5'8?

And no, the Democrats don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2021 9:05 AM

"My dad's cousins sent me a petition - a certified letter - saying they disowned me because I'm in 'the devil's army' now," Kinzinger said in a phone conversation on Thursday. "It's been crazy, when you have friends - that you thought were good friends that would love you no matter what - that don't."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 1, 2021 12:01 PM

Now he just needs to do the right thing and take his shirt off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2021 12:07 PM

@r30, If his family is like that he's better off without them. Better yet, now that he's disowned he can come out now :)

by Anonymousreply 32February 1, 2021 12:10 PM

R29, he is about 5'7" or 5'8".

by Anonymousreply 33February 1, 2021 12:11 PM

As others noted, he's no Mr. Profiles in Courage, but admire his steadfastness in the face of what must be an avalanche of hate. I hope he prevails in the end.

by Anonymousreply 34February 1, 2021 12:21 PM

Preview of his OnlyFans: his alleged butt selfies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 1, 2021 12:24 PM

R12 - I don't understand your post. Kinzinger is a Republican isn't he? At the time of the 2020 election Dump was the President and the leader of the Republican party. What other choice did Kinzinger have but to support the party leader whether he privately hated him or not. As a member of a political party you HAVE to. Just like every Democrat has to get behind the Democrat leader at election time or we would be taking chunks out of them and cancelling them.

The point of Kinzinger is that he came out and spoke up loudly about the lies Dump was telling about the election loss after the election. He was the first to have the courage to do so and he was relentless about it - all over the media. He was one of the few Republicans who voted to impeach Dump. He has shown great courage and that has to be respected. He has done the right things in my book. It has cost him dearly as you can see at R30 and it will probably cost him his political career down the track.

Your time would be better spent attacking the people who didn't say anything and wont and didn't vote to support the Dump impeachment. It's OK to support moderate conservative republicans who do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 36February 1, 2021 12:31 PM

He's good looking but he spits when he talks. It's a distraction but I bet he gives a sloppy, wet blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 37February 1, 2021 12:33 PM

[quote] "My dad's cousins sent me a petition - a certified letter - saying they disowned me because I'm in 'the devil's army' now," Kinzinger said in a phone conversation on Thursday. "It's been crazy, when you have friends - that you thought were good friends that would love you no matter what - that don't."

You reap what you sow. Lie with dogs, you wake up with...

by Anonymousreply 38February 1, 2021 12:49 PM

His bio lists him as 5'9". That must be in elevator shoes. So, he was 42 when he got married. Why does that make him gay? Maybe, he couldn't find the right woman!

by Anonymousreply 39February 1, 2021 1:12 PM

[quote] I guess he has a limit and it has been reached. Like Mitt.

Romney is an opportunist and this douche bag probably is also.

by Anonymousreply 40February 1, 2021 1:47 PM

This pic screams gay to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 1, 2021 1:57 PM

I disagree, R24. QAnon is not sustainable as a mainstearm party. What would it's policies be, than batshittery? What would it's platform be, other than batshittery? Batshittery operates best on the fringes or, at most, where you don't see it every day. Batshittery in your face while it bungles even the simplest of jobs and issues? NOPE.

by Anonymousreply 42February 1, 2021 2:41 PM

We need people like Kinzinger to keep the two-party system going.

A Trump/Q-Anon GOP has no future.

People are already quitting the GOP in droves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 1, 2021 2:48 PM

If he leaves the GOP I'll allow him to sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 44February 1, 2021 3:20 PM

He's playing with fire. The Russiapublicans are digging for dirt on him as we speak. And that dirt is lavender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 1, 2021 4:38 PM

R35 "ass for ass"?? No ass for titties? Or cock for pussy?

by Anonymousreply 46February 2, 2021 12:00 AM

Surely there’s some guy who can fuck the conservative out of him. I’m sure he’d enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 47February 2, 2021 12:17 AM

Put the BBC in him, already. It would be a mercy.

by Anonymousreply 48February 2, 2021 12:18 AM

I seriously still don’t believe he’s straight (and I’m not attracted to him so it’s not wishful thinking on my part). It’s like he just got married out of feeling obligated since he was in his 40’s and it’s strange to see a Republican man in his 40’s unmarried.

by Anonymousreply 49February 2, 2021 12:28 AM

[quote]So, he was 42 when he got married. Why does that make him gay?

No, what makes him gay is the pictures on Grindr. (See R35.) See also the pic at R31 (or various other pics) and compare the bracelet to R35.

by Anonymousreply 50February 2, 2021 12:46 AM

How do we know the pics are from Grindr?

by Anonymousreply 51February 2, 2021 8:14 PM

Square-jawed? Not so much

by Anonymousreply 52February 2, 2021 8:14 PM

GOP in disarray

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 4, 2021 12:15 AM

He is all in!

by Anonymousreply 54February 4, 2021 12:17 AM

Kinzinger supported Trump for reelection in November and throughout 2020. Now three months later Kinzinger doesn't like lies and conspiracy theories. He didn't seem to have a problem when Trump was spreading lies and conspiracy theories. Kinzinger didn't have a problem when Trump was saying the election was rigged if Trump didn't win. Kinzinger didn't have a problem when Trump was telling 30,000 lies over the past four years. Kinzinger didn't have a problem when Trump was trying to bribe the president of Ukraine. Kinzinger was fine with kids in cages being separated from their parents.

Kinzinger was okay with all that shit. Then the insurrection happened and Kinzinger changed his tune. Why did it take for something so drastic for Kinzinger to change? Kinzinger was fine with everything leading up to that--and he should NOT have been.

Get the fuck out, Kinzinger. You're just another Repig.

by Anonymousreply 55February 4, 2021 12:42 AM

R55 = fun at parties

by Anonymousreply 56February 4, 2021 12:45 AM

I was thinking "waste" might be a better word...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 4, 2021 12:46 AM

Tom Nichols:

[quote] Imagine the situation in the GOP when *inside the caucus* they have to vote secretly because they can't take the risk of identifying as someone who sides with Liz Cheney over the freakazoid wing of the party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 4, 2021 12:59 AM

My name is Jack Lombardi & I’m running against RINO Adam Kinzinger.

I’m a Patriot Republican, Trump supporter and want to take IL-16 back for the PEOPLE!

I’m 100% grassroots & need to use the power of social media to jumpstart my campaign!

FOLLOW & RETWEET to spread the word!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 4, 2021 2:28 AM

Jack Lombardi = an openly MAGA Milky Loads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2021 2:40 AM

R80, LinkedIn requires an account to see anything. Take a screenshot and post it to imgur. Thx.

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2021 10:39 AM

Another sane Republican, Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, who voted to impeach:

“I like to think that no matter who is the perpetrator, whether it’s a foreign actor or domestic actor, if somebody is attacking the United States Congress, the President of the United States will step up and do everything to stop it and stop it immediately,” Gonzalez said. “Instead, we saw what amounted to escalation, indifference for a period of time and then a sort of ham-handed attempt at calming the situation that didn’t happen until hours into the insurrection.”

He says a handful of his GOP colleagues in Congress told them they would have liked to vote to impeach Trump, but their districts wouldn’t allow it.

“I don’t know if my district will allow it for me, but I think we’re supposed to be here to do what we think is right,” says Gonzalez. “And your commitment to your oath should be far stronger than your commitment to your job.”

He says he is still reviewing past behavior by his newly elected Republican colleague from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene, whom Democrats have suggested should be expelled from Congress or removed from her assignment on the House Education and Labor Committee after making controversial statements that include espousing conspiracy theories and contending that several school shootings were hoaxes.

“If you’re advocating for political violence against anybody, if you’re harassing teenagers and telling them that they weren’t involved in a shooting or that it was a false flag, this is just disgusting behavior, frankly, and it is nothing I want to associate myself with,” says Gonzalez. “And I hope others feel the same way.”

“I hope we can all, over time, come to understand how dangerous it truly was,” says Gonzalez. “There’s a lot of people who are just never going to agree with the impeachment vote. But my hope is that over time, we will all look and say, ‘You know what? The vice president can’t pick the president. The Congress can’t pick the president. The people in the states pick the president, and that’s how it works in the United States. And the peaceful transition of power isn’t some quaint idea that’s nice to have. It is actually essential to a functioning democracy. That’s what I hope, more than anything else, that people think about these last three weeks.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2021 1:30 PM

R49 - I feel the same way R49. I thought he was gay before I knew he had been unmarried until recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2021 1:35 PM

Not from LinkedIn, but with more info (and, yes, it's the same Jack Lombardi)

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2021 2:39 PM

Sorry, clicked "post" too early:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2021 2:40 PM

Meow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 5, 2021 7:38 PM

I need my torrid affair with Adam to start now. After reading his oped I only get more turned on by his outspokenness..I wanna cuddle him now.

by Anonymousreply 67February 11, 2021 1:35 AM

This morning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 11, 2021 2:34 AM

He should be getting properly serviced. I don't think the pretty wife is taking proper care of him.

by Anonymousreply 69February 11, 2021 4:16 AM

He's a cutie. Every last DL queen would drop on her back for him but act like he's so evil they just can't Sure girl. And he's at least putting himself out there. That's not as easy as those judgey queens who arm chair everything want to act like it is. The guy is basically forfeiting the rest of his political career. Though I actually think its gonna help him. As moe information comes to light the more sane Republicans are gonna look better and better.

by Anonymousreply 70February 11, 2021 4:29 AM

It says a lot that he was or is friends with disgraced former congressman and Cockgobbler Aaron Schock.

Kinzinger is a currently serving Republican Illinois representative who is possibly gay and closeted and conventionally attractive. He is decent enough that he does not support a deranged old man's cult coup.

Schock is a disgraced former Republican Illinois representative who is definitely gay and was forced out of the closet and has a conventionally attractive body. He voted against an anti-hate crimes bill. He campaigned against same-sex marriage. As an acting congressman and after being chased out of DC on 24 felony counts, he maintained relationships with Indian and Middle Eastern oligarchs. And he still continues to support a deranged old man who attempted a coup on the United States and whose regime did all it could to harm gay people.

by Anonymousreply 71February 11, 2021 7:26 AM

Too bad he misspelled “cunteryfirst.”

by Anonymousreply 72February 11, 2021 7:29 AM

I hope 99% of the the Rethugs get primaried-out. Their opponents can show videos of the rape of the Capitol and connect them to it. By then Trump will be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 73February 11, 2021 7:29 AM

The Economist approves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 11, 2021 7:31 AM

Oh, dear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2021 11:02 PM

Anyone know who's funding Ms. Lauf?

by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2021 11:08 PM

After taking a big step forward, and let's be clear, we've all come to decisions in the past which in the end were cowardly or incorrect; I would gladly give Adam Kinzinger a blow job for his willingness to stand up now. (Well, he can sit down. It would be much easier for me...)

by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2021 11:15 PM

[quote] Anyone know who's funding Ms. Lauf?

I seem to recall her and her sister having a montage during the RNC...during the "diversity" section.

Comments from the tweet:

[quote] How much for the OF? Cause I'm definitely gonna pay for it!

[quote] Oh look, its a Lauren Boebert wannabe

[quote] I think voters in rural Illinois don’t like all that hair and makeup and would prefer sweat and hard work.

[quote] We're done with crazy people

[quote] Kim klassick already tried that walk it wont work. Adam is a vet and a hero. you are just mediocre eye candy who will get stomped in the primaries.

[quote] You're not even firing a gun. It's like the MAIN thing to have in a Republican campaign ad. You gotta shoot a huge gun, blow some stuff up, and yell AMERICA a bunch! This isn't hard. Fire your campaign manager ASAFP. Oh, and smile more. Also, cleavage. It'll speak to your base.

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2021 11:21 PM

One of the few sane GQP members left and they will squeeze him out.

by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2021 11:27 PM

...and the other primary opponent weighs in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 23, 2021 11:57 PM

Posing with another closeted Republican, Mike Pence, and Mother! Nice pec outline, btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2021 12:18 AM

He's so hot

by Anonymousreply 82February 24, 2021 12:21 AM

Pence’s tits look a bit saggy.

by Anonymousreply 83February 24, 2021 12:24 AM

Catalina Lauf is a whore.

by Anonymousreply 84February 24, 2021 12:27 AM

Does that wife service him properly?

by Anonymousreply 85February 24, 2021 12:30 AM

--MTG tried to shut down Congress so they couldn't vote on The Equality Act.

--Rep Marie Newman posted a trans flag in front of her office across the hall from MTG's office.

--MTG put up the anti trans sign.

Whose side does Adam take...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 25, 2021 1:22 AM

How do trans people destroy women's rights and religious freedoms?

by Anonymousreply 87February 25, 2021 1:26 AM

Not about Adam, but here's another WaPo article which sheds light on the side benefit of so many awful GQP candidates.

I would guess Adam's opponent Catalina Lauf is going to fall in this category as well

[quote] Her campaign is an example of how some consulting firms are profiting handsomely from Republican candidates who have robust appeal in today’s politically charged environment — even when they are running in deep-blue districts where it is virtually impossible for them to win. The more viral the candidate goes, the more money the companies make — a model possible only through the online outrage machine of hyperpartisan politics.

[quote] By the end of Klacik’s campaign, she would raise a staggering $8.3 million and pay nearly $3.7 million of it to Olympic Media, according to campaign finance filings and her campaign manager. Klacik, now a frequent Fox News and Newsmax commentator, lost to Mfume in Maryland’s 7th Congressional District by more than 40 percentage points.

[quote] Johnson was challenging Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), a national target of conservative scorn. Like Klacik, he urged Black voters to abandon the Democratic Party, saying it had served them poorly. Like Klacik, he lost by a wide margin — nearly 40 percentage points.

[quote] He raised about $12 million from donors across the country. After Olympic’s share and other fundraising costs were deducted, just $5 million remained, Lazzaro estimated.

[quote] Part of the reason Klacik’s ad took off so rapidly was the influencers, including Trump Jr., that Arsenal and Benny Johnson brought Klacik who were willing to praise and share the spot on their social media accounts. The company shot similar ads for a half-dozen other GOP politicians, including a viral spot for Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) that shows her walking the streets of D.C. promising to carry a Glock pistol to Congress. Joe Collins, a Republican who raised more than $10 million in his losing bid against veteran Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), said his deal with Arsenal left him with more money than he would have had otherwise, and a list of donors he is using for his next campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 2, 2021 11:02 PM

Sorry, but the Republican base isn’t buying what he and Liz Cheney are selling. They want all-Q all-the-time.

by Anonymousreply 89March 2, 2021 11:09 PM

Side note: he's aging well. A few extra pounds suit him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 9, 2021 1:00 AM

Adam voted against the Equality Act. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 91March 9, 2021 1:41 AM

Eric Swalwell retweeted this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 11, 2021 4:52 PM

[quote] He talks like a democrat, votes like a Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2021 4:06 PM

"...so far," he says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2021 6:11 PM

Yes, he's still GOP so I don't trust him. He has a miserable voting record in terms of LGBT issues, so he's a NO. He's not as hateful as the GQP, but still NO.

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2021 6:35 PM

What's with his mouth? Is he always so tensed up?

by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2021 7:53 PM

[quote] What's with his mouth? Is he always so tensed up?

Trying to keep any purses from falling out?

by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2021 8:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!