Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Major RED FLAG': TikTok video of groom 'aggressively' throwing whole cake at bride sparks debate

At least the violent hubby is smoking hot.

A woman is being urged to divorce her new husband after a video went viral of him “aggressively” throwing their three-tiered wedding cake at her head. The woman is now defending her husband against the critics on TikTok.

In the video, the bride, Kelsey Carson, can be seen playfully smearing a bit of icing on the face of the groom, Tony. In response, Tony picks up the entire three-tiered cake and throws it at Kelsey’s head, prompting her to stumble into some chairs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2021 10:02 PM

Groom looks like trash, so no big loss.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2021 3:30 AM

He should get out now, the 3 decades of mental abuse that women give men is way worse than a 3-tier cake to the face.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2021 3:32 AM

It's a tradition (a stupid one). It doesn't seem like they love each other.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2021 3:34 AM

So he couldn’t even tuck in his shirt on his wedding day, but he did manage to wear a bow tie???

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2021 3:35 AM

Someone from his family probably got her a pair of oversized sunglasses as a wedding present. They already knew what was coming.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2021 3:35 AM

Jerry Springer redux.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2021 3:36 AM

Were frozen peas on the wedding registry?

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2021 3:37 AM

He’s fat, greasy, has unwashed hair and a sleeve tattoo.

He’s wearing a $19.99 untucked polyester shirt from Wal Mart to his wedding.

Run, gurl! You’ll end up supporting his white trash ass the rest of your life.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2021 3:39 AM

Why do people assume dramatic videos of strangers are real?

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2021 3:39 AM

If she has half an ounce of sense she'd immediately divorce that motherfucker. Thank god Im a man and a scrappy bitch .If some asshole did that to me Id kick his balls so hard he'd piss blood for a week.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2021 3:40 AM

She looked pretty aggressive too. He was probably embarrassed, drunk and it got out of hand. Not making excuses for him but I'm sure there was definitely alcohol involved.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2021 3:43 AM

It's not a tradition for everyone. It's a tradition among low class people to smush cake in each other's faces. You're supposed to feed it to each other - and somewhere along the line, smashing food in each other's face became common. It's disgusting.

Just like the taking off and putting on a garter in a very sexual way.

This guy just destroyed the cake for a good portion of the rest of the guests. Why pay over $1000 for a cake that's going to get smashed?

These people are trashy. And yes I judge. I know trash when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2021 3:46 AM

It could be worse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2021 3:46 AM

R13, that was intense. Now, that guy has some issues big time!

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2021 3:51 AM

they seem perfect together.

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2021 3:51 AM

That might be the trashiest thing I’ve ever seen.

It’s so depressing. Is this what we’ve come to as a society? A bunch of fat, oily losers?

Where’s the glamour?

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2021 3:51 AM

R16 - I have a feeling he didn't really want to get married.

That man is not going to be a good husband, father or provider. Girl - you ARE better off on your own.

I foresee a 50 to 100 lb weight gain by him after his hair loss.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2021 3:56 AM

This was just for a laugh people. This is cake smooshing gone a little too far, but all in fun. Smashing the cake on each other, throwing pieces and starting food fights is the whole point of having a wedding cake, isn’t it.

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2021 3:58 AM

I hate TikTok, and I hate for posting TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2021 3:59 AM

No, R18. It isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2021 3:59 AM

R18? Where? Meth Hollow, Flyoverstan?

by Anonymousreply 21January 27, 2021 3:59 AM

Well the bride’s backless wedding dress is also very trashy, so this is working out well for them.

by Anonymousreply 22January 27, 2021 4:00 AM

A man that age with a man bun.

You in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 23January 27, 2021 4:02 AM

All these stupid things are fake and set up....

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2021 4:03 AM

Go on r/relationship_advice on Reddit. It’s really illuminating. After reading a bunch of them, it’s really easy to see what relationships aren’t going to last. If this idiot is defending a man throwing a large heavy object at her head on her wedding day, he’s either going to end up killing her or she’ll stick around long enough to get knocked up between beatings, and then escape in the middle of the night with two toddlers and no money when she’s finally had enough. Lots of women are obsessed with having kids and they will cling to any dirtbag with a penis until they get two. Then they might leave, if they’re still alive.

99% of those posts are, “my live in boyfriend beat me with a baseball bat, sold my jewelry, quit his job and sits on the couch in a dirty wife beater drinking cheap beer and farting. Should I leave?” When 3,000 people say yes, they start backing down and say they can’t do it right now, they’re going to give him another chance, he’s really a nice guy, they still love him. It’s pretty obvious it’s really a combination of financial precariousness and the sunk cost fallacy.

I learned from reading them, don’t bother with any situation where you’re trying to hold the relationship together by yourself, just leave. It doesn’t matter what you do, if they’re not into you, it will never work no matter what. Just give up. Move out, buy a cat and watch Netflix and pet.

If you want to read a subreddit about people who are really dumping their s/o’s right and left, read r/QanonCasualties. Everybody on that subreddit runs for the hills, leaves their spouse, blocks their parents, closes their Facebook, jumps out the window, whatever they have to do. Some of the Qanon cultists went nuts after the inauguration and started attacking their spouses or kids or threatening suicide (or murder). According to that subreddit, a lot of those people were perfectly “sane” just a few months ago, or a year or two ago. Some even said they thought Qanon was crazy, now they’re in it. Some threw away marriages of thirty or forty years to follow a cult. That’s just scary. It’s like they were replaced by pod people.

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2021 4:19 AM

If the bride wants to put up with it let her. It’s her problem now.

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2021 4:41 AM

R13, this is absolutely horrendous. Poor woman, she looked like she didn’t want any of this. Looked like an arranged marriage in some shithole country.

by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2021 4:43 AM

R27, I read somewhere that the woman was drugged, that’s why she was reacting so slowly. Probably tried to fight marrying him for good reasons.

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2021 4:46 AM

MAGAT wedding?

by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2021 4:50 AM

I weep for R18 and his future. Copiously.

Don't quit your job at WalMart R18.

by Anonymousreply 30January 27, 2021 4:56 AM

A manbun at your wedding?

by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2021 5:10 AM

he's FUG!

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2021 5:15 AM

Fat rageaholic fuck.

What a lucky girl.

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2021 5:20 AM

The wedding @R13 looks Mongolian

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2021 5:26 AM

The world of het'rosexuals is a sick and boring life!

by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2021 5:57 AM

That was very inconsiderate of the guests who probably were only there for the cake.

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2021 6:05 AM

I mean it was inconsiderate of the groom towards the guests who probably were only there for the cake.

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2021 6:06 AM

What a complete waste of a delicious looking CAK!

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2021 6:07 AM

I am alone.

I have been alone. I may be alone the rest of my life.

That's not always a bad thing.

That's how I feel after seeing that.

by Anonymousreply 39January 27, 2021 6:12 AM

He's also fat. Definitely divorce him.

by Anonymousreply 40January 27, 2021 6:33 AM

Weddings are so outdated. The "cake tradition" is especially embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2021 6:41 AM

Looked violent to me... I say divorce but she won't listen.

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2021 6:48 AM

No clickbait here, no sirree.

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2021 6:54 AM

Here's the video from another angle. They're both laughing. It looks like he didn't realize it would hit her so hard. Childish behavior, yes. And they do look a little trashy. Abusive- let's not jump to conclusions.

Also, everyone calling him fat is nuts. I wish I was that fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2021 7:04 AM

[quote]“aggressively” throwing their three-tiered wedding cake at her head

I call that foreplay

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2021 7:05 AM

I have never understood the whole cake smashing thing at a wedding, that isn't how you are suppose to treat someone you love. To me it is cringe worthy even when it doesn't turn too aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 46January 27, 2021 7:15 AM

As a guest, I’d be pissed at not getting a slice first. The cake is the best part by far.

by Anonymousreply 47January 27, 2021 7:21 AM

That shit was so staged by the both of them for more $$$ by going viral.

by Anonymousreply 48January 27, 2021 7:22 AM

They only threw the top tier part, which was never going to feed an entire guest roster at a wedding. The guy has long hair, but he's not Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 49January 27, 2021 7:23 AM

White trash gonna white trash.

by Anonymousreply 50January 27, 2021 7:46 AM

[quote]Not making excuses for him but I'm sure there was definitely alcohol involved.

R11, It sure sounds like you're making excuses for him.

by Anonymousreply 51January 27, 2021 7:51 AM

I read a questionnaire roundup of several wedding photogs and most of them said, in their experience, the wedding cake face smash is the most common sign the marriage won't last very long. Not a for sure thing, but a noticeable trend I guess.

by Anonymousreply 52January 27, 2021 8:15 AM

This is loving, what it's all about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 27, 2021 8:20 AM

I'm a wedding photographer and I've seen enough to know what really happened. At least half of the cake cuttings I've seen began with the bride warning the groom not to smear any cake on her face . These warnings started days and even weeks before the wedding (the groom would always shoot down his friends' suggestions to "get her!" with "no, she already warned me not to do that." The brides always ramp up their warnings very sternly right before the cake cutting... and then suddenly they turn "playful" by smashing the cake in the groom's face. They laugh and think it's so funny, meanwhile the groom has been totally emasculated both before and after.

I've seen cake smashes happen at more than 50 percent of all cake cuttings, and more than 75 percent of the be time it's the bride who pulls this shit. I don't pretend to know why it's so common, but I don't find it playful or funny, and it always makes me think less of the bride. I don't blame the groom one bit for getting pissed.

by Anonymousreply 54January 27, 2021 8:37 AM

ya'll are really too invested in this.

by Anonymousreply 55January 27, 2021 8:54 AM

Just another example of heterosexual savagery. I hope that they both get cake poisoning and die.

by Anonymousreply 56January 27, 2021 12:47 PM

The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life!

by Anonymousreply 57January 27, 2021 12:57 PM

Agree with R2 and R11.

Not that the grooms are innocent, not that there isn't alcohol involved, but in my opinion the bride's behavior in all of these videos isn't classy, considerate, loving or respectful of their husbands. In each of these cases, it seems to me, the bride looks like she's taking an opportunity to embarrass / shame her groom publicly or put him on the spot. Sort of passive - aggressive or provoking behavior. The women seem to be shoving the cake at these guys in attempt to demonstrate they're able to keep their men in check, show dominance or control. What did the brides expect if they shove cake at the groom's faces in front of a crowd?

by Anonymousreply 58January 27, 2021 1:17 PM

R58 = tradwife

by Anonymousreply 59January 27, 2021 2:00 PM

[quote]At least half of the cake cuttings I've seen began with the bride warning the groom not to smear any cake on her face . These warnings started days and even weeks before the wedding

R54 is a wedding photographer who stalks his subjects for weeks before the event, apparently.

Alternately, it's a dipshit who doesn't know how to write a convincing EST.

by Anonymousreply 60January 27, 2021 2:02 PM

Yeah, this is a big no-no.

You feed the cake to each other, not hurl it!

by Anonymousreply 61January 27, 2021 2:09 PM

This may have been staged, but if it wasn’t I would feel humiliated if I were the bride.

by Anonymousreply 62January 27, 2021 2:37 PM

The cake didn’t seem to have much give. The groom may have sensed it was over baked, hence his wrath.

by Anonymousreply 63January 27, 2021 3:25 PM

On viewing from another angle, it looks like that was a mini-version of the cake for the couple. I still don't understand why people do the cake smashing.

It's like, ok let's make vows and confess our undying love for the rest of our lives. Then, 2 hours later, PSYCH! Not really! Everybody laugh at the fake abuse please!

Plus it totally fucks up your clothes and you have to sit in ruined clothes for a few hours.

There's so much to straight weddings that I just don't understand and think is really vulgar. In fact, I'll start another thread.

by Anonymousreply 64January 27, 2021 3:59 PM

R60 you ignored my reason for saying the bride had been warning the groom leading up to the wedding - whenever the be groom's friends would encourage him to smash cake in her face, they always say something like "no, she's already warned me not to do that."

I agree with R58, it's almost always the bride taking an opportunity to embarrass the groom or put one over on him. I've seen it happen too often and it's disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 65January 27, 2021 4:31 PM

the only thing that could have made this worse, is if he kicked her in the cunt!

by Anonymousreply 66January 27, 2021 5:32 PM

Where on earth do people get the idea that that’s a THREE-TIERED wedding cake? Before I watched the video, I was picture an ACTUAL three-tiered cake. You know, like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 27, 2021 7:54 PM

This guy has anger issues

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2021 8:24 PM

He went overboard with throwing it that hard but the video of the bride getting slapped was far worse. You could tell she was zonked out of her head and probably forced to be there. The woman in OP's vid had a choice in her groom.

by Anonymousreply 69January 27, 2021 8:54 PM

Curious what country video at R13 was filmed in. The groom looks more caucasian while the bride looks middle eastern. Turkey or one of those "stan" countries?

by Anonymousreply 70January 27, 2021 10:20 PM

There are always red flags. Her desire to be a BRIDE overrode any recognition of all the red flags this guy was waving.

You can’t force people to make better choices. Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 71January 28, 2021 12:09 AM

Nice tattoos on the bride’s back . . .

by Anonymousreply 72January 28, 2021 12:19 AM

They’ve from Tennessee, where this is considered foreplay.

by Anonymousreply 73January 28, 2021 1:34 AM

You all sound very judgmental. He is dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 74January 28, 2021 2:09 AM

Geez - it's amazing how much less violent it looks from a different angle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 28, 2021 2:13 AM

Safari blocked 51 trackers on OP's link

by Anonymousreply 76January 28, 2021 2:18 AM

I'm a pie guy.

by Anonymousreply 77January 28, 2021 2:49 AM

R75, actually looks more violent.

Hubby is hot bear

by Anonymousreply 78January 28, 2021 3:18 AM

R78 Hell, Yes. Hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 79January 28, 2021 3:44 AM

These women know their fiancés are prone to violence, but they must have that big wedding and a husband as evidence of their worth before family, friends and community.

Please please please do not bring pets or children into these relationships. If he abuses you, he will do so to those little ones whom you love in order to control you.

by Anonymousreply 80January 28, 2021 3:58 AM

They are just white trash. Only juvenile trashy people smash cake in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 81January 28, 2021 12:57 PM

Everyone smashes cake at this point. It's become a wedding cliche

by Anonymousreply 82January 28, 2021 3:51 PM

Right. It's not the least bit funny or interesting. The only thing worse is a wedding I went to where you could put money in a silver bowl when anyone wanted to see the bride and groom kiss. (Keep in mind it was an evangelical/pentacostal wedding and the pastor was sure to include the fact that the couple had never had sex or even kissed during the ceremony). I said to my mother "I wonder how much we have to give for them consummate the marriage right here and now?"

by Anonymousreply 83January 28, 2021 9:29 PM

I was expecting worse, like a full size wedding cake being hurled at someone.

by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2021 10:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!