Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brandon Straka Charged in Capitol Riots

Hope he enjoys prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2021 10:54 PM

Another failed actor deplorable

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2021 7:44 PM

Oh, she will enjoy prison.

Miss Brandon will be the Belle of the BALLS.

"You shurrr got a purdy mouth...."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2021 7:50 PM

Execute him.

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2021 7:57 PM

Was he the one who took a shit on the floor?

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2021 7:59 PM

He she is pitching a no-mask hissy fit at the airport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2021 7:59 PM

Gays like him are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2021 8:02 PM

If the judge let Jake Angeli have his organic food in prison, Brandon should be permitted all his hair and skin care products.

Justice for White Douchebag Traitor-Rioters!

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2021 8:02 PM

He locked his Twitter account. Hilarious. I hope the feds investigate his organization.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2021 8:11 PM

I despise stunt queenery, and this guy does it all of the damn time.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2021 8:13 PM

Hahaha! Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2021 8:14 PM

He has an extremely PUNCHABLE face!

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2021 8:15 PM

The painfully juvenile Gateway Pundit is reporting that a relative reported him to the FBI with a screenshot of deleted post.

Between him and the Texas dad, I must say that I'm glad to see people put country over family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2021 9:42 PM

From the comments:

[quote] Lots of ex-es/friends/neighbors reporting people too. I reported 2 distant relatives who were in the Capitol mob, having seen them become Qultists on FB in recent months. I care about them, but have no regrets. After 4 yrs of hell, people want the extremists to face consequences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2021 9:51 PM

Ok, when I said I was a high-maintenance gay, this is NOT the type I was referring to. This is the type that I hate. Just ughhhhh at that face and eyebrows....what a specimen.

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2021 10:10 PM

Glad this POS is facing justice.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2021 10:48 PM

What a fitting end.

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2021 10:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!