Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Days Of Our Lives 2021

Brandon Beemer and RSW were on a ski date, as shown on Instagram!

Susan is returning while Kristen is going insane herself.

Laura is the one who turned away Gwen's mother. I'm sure this will make Gwen hate Abby (and Jennifer!) even more.

NuVivian arrives this week!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7614 hours ago

RSW is SO gorgeous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101/24/2021

DOOL!

by Anonymousreply 201/24/2021

Good Lord ....... Linda Dano as NuVivian ?

Next, she'll be bringing along a little man person as her secret love child with Wallingford.

by Anonymousreply 302/03/2021

[quote] DOOL!

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 402/03/2021

⏳ DOOL !

by Anonymousreply 502/03/2021

Ah, DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 602/03/2021

DOOL has the hottest male cast: Telfer & RSW especially

by Anonymousreply 702/03/2021

A Ben / Shawn bromance - which leads to much more physical relationship? I would definitely watch that.

by Anonymousreply 802/03/2021

I agree Telfer and RSW; both seem gay friendly especially Telfer

by Anonymousreply 902/03/2021

So Dorian Lord didn't work out as NuVivian, so now they're bringing in Felicia Gallant as NuNuVivian?

by Anonymousreply 1002/03/2021

I think it's going to become a thing. When Louise isn't available, they are just going to hire whatever former soap Diva who is available. Next up Victoria Wyndham as Vivian, followed by Kim Zimmer, Erika Slezak, and Susan Lucci.

by Anonymousreply 1102/03/2021

Linda Dano?

NoNoVivian !

Louise Sorrel was made to play crazy Vivian.

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2021

Dano was awful yesterday. Nothing like the queen Sorel at all. Maybe she’ll get better.

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2021

Dano as Felicia Gallant on AW was flamboyant, outspoken, and at times, way over the top. I expected more as Vivian, but she's really flat and lackluster.

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2021

Linda Dano says her ‘eshes’ weird. She can’t even pronounce a ‘S’ anysmore. Embarrassing performance by Dano.

by Anonymousreply 1502/05/2021

It was nice seeing Linda back on Daytime, she’s no Louise Sorel but she got better. She was very nervous according to interviews she did. Apparently, Louise has decided to remain retired unless she is 100% available and up to it. It’s only a two week stint anyway

by Anonymousreply 1602/05/2021

R16 Everytime Louise Sorel says she is retired and never coming back to Days, she’s back on Days a few months later. I love her and really do hope she comes back.

by Anonymousreply 1702/05/2021

[quote]Next up Victoria Wyndham as Vivian, followed by Kim Zimmer, Erika Slezak, and Susan Lucci

Insulting. Especially when one of those actresses is clearly youthful enough to be a recast for Belle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1802/05/2021

Dano should have stayed retired. When are her 2 weeks up?

by Anonymousreply 1902/05/2021

When Erika Slezak was asked to film a two week guest spot on the show she was offered little in the way of reimbursement, and was told she would have to pay her own airfare and expenses. She told them in a very ladylike way that they could stick it.

by Anonymousreply 2002/06/2021

Slee should have asked Ellen Holly to drive her across the country for the Days gig. They could catch up on old times.

by Anonymousreply 2102/06/2021

Bryan Dattilo became a grandfather over Christmas. That surprised me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2202/06/2021

Has anyone seen William? I'm healed, feeling MUCH better but have a special treatment that requires his attention. Ta!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2302/06/2021

Has Chambo dumbo tweeted from his office job yet? Or is he too dumb to get an office job and he’s spending his time in his parents basement playing video games.

by Anonymousreply 2402/07/2021

I can't believe they killed the character of Laura.

Then again, that character hasn't been important to the show for ages.

by Anonymousreply 2502/13/2021

Laura isn’t dead dead though. She’s just dead, for now.

by Anonymousreply 2602/13/2021

Laura is dead-dead

by Anonymousreply 2702/13/2021

What's sexy GILF Marlena up to?

by Anonymousreply 2802/13/2021

R48, what all the other young millennial characters on the show are doing.

by Anonymousreply 2902/13/2021

Ben makes me moist - down there.

by Anonymousreply 3002/14/2021

"If someone dies on DAYS, they'll be staying that way!" - Ken Corday

by Anonymousreply 3102/14/2021

When is Days going to get renewed or cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 3202/15/2021

[quote] what all the other young millennial characters on the show are doing.

Are there any NuTeens?

by Anonymousreply 3302/15/2021

R20 Erika S. is worth several million from all of her years acting. Plus doesn't her hubby have some $ as well?

The tightwad republican could've paid her own way as a gesture of good will for her fans in thee hard times.

I recall her recent 2020 Zoom like interview on YT where she mentions the stock market falling several times.

Thousands of your fellow citizens are dead & plenty more around the globe but like a typical repub all she shows interest in is her own problems & $$$.

by Anonymousreply 3402/15/2021

I hate SH's Kristen but I do like her Susan

by Anonymousreply 3502/15/2021

Isn’t Dano a Trumper?

by Anonymousreply 3602/15/2021

Who is top billed on this program?

by Anonymousreply 3702/15/2021

R36 Yes Dano she has a repub history.

It's interesting that TPTB gave her NuVivian a line that bashed Trump for walking out in front of the UK queen.

I'm shocked that Dano said it but perhaps she always does what's on the page or is desperate for some $ in these times.

by Anonymousreply 3802/15/2021

Dano has been an awful recast. And that face of hers! Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 3902/15/2021

The great all-knowing “Mary Sue” Dr. Marlena Evans didn’t know that eggs have an expiration date? Who writes this dreck these days, lol!

by Anonymousreply 4002/16/2021

Oh god - Sarah’s new haircut! :(

by Anonymousreply 4102/17/2021

This storyline with Christian/Evan/whatever Orpheus' son's name is is so stupid. Having him try to act like a villain is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 4202/19/2021

[quote] Oh god - Sarah’s new haircut! :(

She looks so fug!

by Anonymousreply 4302/19/2021

Has Chambo landed his new job yet?

by Anonymousreply 4402/19/2021

Why is Cady McLain leaving the show already? She’s so much better than MAGAlissa Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 4502/20/2021

Cady has mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 4602/20/2021

Cady was only a temporary replacement because Missy didn't want to travel to LA during Covid. The break for Missy also will probably lessen any on set tensions caused by that social media mess.

by Anonymousreply 4702/20/2021

Cody gained many new fans AS DID Jennifer.

Lots of gays who despised Jen-Fil-A came to appreciate and like Jennifer once Reeves was gone.

Has there been an announcement that that hateful bitch is coming back?

Godfrey said she refuses to work with Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 4802/20/2021

Can’t stand koo koo Cady! Missy can’t come back fast enough!

by Anonymousreply 4902/20/2021

Well Godfrey got the haircut she deserves then!

by Anonymousreply 5002/20/2021

I hear that her baby daddy is eating out Godfrey’s snatch again.

by Anonymousreply 5102/21/2021

r51

really... I always thought Robert Adamson was cookie sniffer

by Anonymousreply 5202/21/2021

That snatch poster is just disgusting. What a fucking deranged piece of shit he is.

by Anonymousreply 5302/21/2021

Adamson loved eating Godfrey’s snatch. He’s a pussy hound.

by Anonymousreply 5402/22/2021

Can we please get Stacy Haiduk fired already. Good god she’s awful. They need to stop with Vivian until Louise is available. Neither of these castings work. Ugly people with limited range.

by Anonymousreply 5502/22/2021

[quote] Cady was only a temporary replacement because Missy didn't want to travel to LA during Covid. The break for Missy also will probably lessen any on set tensions caused by that social media mess.

Bullshit. Missy didn’t return because of her social media. She will be ostracized if she dates return and she knows it. There are about two people left that actually like her. The rest of the cast will make her life a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 5602/22/2021

Someone said Missy’s husband made her stand up in church and admit to cheating on him. Weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 5702/22/2021

Sure, Missy cheated. Who wouldn’t have cheated with Peter Blake! Is she the only cast member who has cheated? Of course not. Good for her for getting that cock. Her husband is the real piece of work. He’s gotten blowjobs while out on tour with his ‘band’. He’s an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5802/22/2021

[quote]Bullshit. Missy didn’t return because of her social media. She will be ostracized if she dates return and she knows it. There are about two people left that actually like her. The rest of the cast will make her life a living hell.

That was the excuse that was given. It seemed like a reasonable one to me. Maybe it is bullshit, but I'm not sure it matters either way. As for being ostracized on set, that might be a little much. Adults somehow manage to work with people they don't necessarily like or agree with all the time and this is not Missy's first rodeo with her conservative opinions causing controversy.

[quote]Someone said Missy’s husband made her stand up in church and admit to cheating on him.

That happens a lot in those fundamentalist churches

by Anonymousreply 5902/22/2021

Missy has been at Days for decades. She’ll be fine when she returns.

by Anonymousreply 6002/22/2021

Do you think Missy swallowed or spit Jason Brook’s load? She seems like a swallower.

by Anonymousreply 6102/22/2021

She totally swallowed. I would have, too.

by Anonymousreply 6202/22/2021

R58, from men or women?

by Anonymousreply 6302/22/2021

Melissa Reeves’ son and daughter each had their first child recently. I’m certain she took time off for that reason. Give the woman a break.

by Anonymousreply 6402/22/2021

Fuck off, Trumper at R64.

by Anonymousreply 6502/22/2021

Missy is a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 6602/22/2021

R65, I’m not a Trumper. I’m not even American. You sound nasty.

Jack Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 6702/22/2021

Great, if Missy can't come back, then Corday is free to bring back Jason Brooks to play Peter Blake. And get that methy Uber driver Stacey Haiduk off the screen and bring back Eileen Davidson. With Tony and Anna and Chad, the Demira Empire can rise from the ashes.

by Anonymousreply 6802/22/2021

Loved the the not-so-subtle AMC reference when Julie fixed Jennifer peanut butter and banana pancakes. Jennifer declined saying she had a bad experience with them one time.

by Anonymousreply 6902/22/2021

Stacy Haiduk and Linda Dano playing Kristen and Vivian is like watching a community theater production of “Our Town.” If the OG actors aren’t available don’t recast them, just bring new characters in the show or open up your wallets for the real deals.

by Anonymousreply 7002/23/2021

I LOVE Kirk B at the SON board for calling out Soapsuds, the PERV who jerks off to Chambo. Soapsuds is a FAT frau living with his parents who criticizes everyone. Ron G (Soapsuds) is a FAT old pervert living with his parents at 50+ years old. Fat fucking perv Soapsuds. And now back to Days.....

by Anonymousreply 71Last Friday at 10:26 AM

Holy Fuck! RSW is so hot! 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72Last Friday at 4:55 PM

He looks like one of those guys who really knows how to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Friday at 4:58 PM

[quote] the PERV who jerks off to Chambo

Has he admitted this or are you just surmising?

by Anonymousreply 74Last Friday at 7:52 PM

Holy fuck! RSW is indeed HOT! Fanning myself.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Friday at 7:54 PM

FOWBF seemed like he was back on the cocaine yesterday...

by Anonymousreply 7614 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!