Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Most Despised ATP Player

For me it's a tossup between A. Zverev and Boobs Djokovic.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2021 1:49 AM

Djokeavic telling the Aussies how to run their covid quarantine at the borders.......fuck off Noddy!!

by Anonymousreply 1January 22, 2021 10:00 AM

Gramps Fed. He is an arrogant, entitled, prissy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2January 22, 2021 10:55 AM

For sheer unaccomplished, entitled assholery it has to be Tomic.

Kyrgios would be close but his cray is sometimes the light kind.

by Anonymousreply 3January 22, 2021 11:25 AM

How any gay man could hate handsome Djokovic is beyond me.

BDF for days.

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2021 11:28 AM

Have you seen the speedo and bikini underwear photos R4? Unless he’s a major grower, it doesn’t seem like much is there.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2021 3:12 PM

I had a little crush on Djokovic when he was just starting out. That didn't last long when the size of his ego overtook everything else.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2021 3:45 PM

He looks like a plucked chicken in those photos.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2021 3:57 AM

Djokovic is exhausting.

Even just the name is exhausting.

Tennis seems to be composed entirely of entitled narcissistic cunts. Horrible competitors, horrible spectators, horrible sport.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2021 4:03 AM

Your poll will make Kyrgios's day.

It'll be interesting to see if Djokovic can raise a single cheer from the Aussie crowd after telling us how to handle quarantine. (Especially in Melbourne, where they've been locked down hardest and longest, and have just gone 18 days without a single case outside hotel quarantine.)

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2021 4:05 AM

Which sports do you think have fewer ENCs, R8? Not all ATP eggs are rotten.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2021 4:21 AM

Funny thing is Nole has more talent than Rafa (my fav) or Fed. He does. But the world just loves Fedal. Rafa's humble and self-deprecating. Fed's sophisticated and well spoken. Nole tries to be ALL those things, but can't it off any of it. He just comes across cringe worthy.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2021 5:18 AM

I agree R11 about Novaxx being a better tennis player than Rafa or Roger. He beats them quite consistently and has for a long time now. If Novaxx had won the last RG (still in shock about that score), there would not be any doubt about Novaxx. Novaxx does the impossible on court, his resilience matched with his many skills is a joy to watch. Once he stops playing, it is a whole other story. It would be very interesting if Nadal can win another non-RG GS. I do not think he will ever be considered the GOAT, and even if Novaxx gets to 21, Roger will still be the GOAT, I am afraid.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2021 11:10 AM

Gramps ain't the GOAT anything except maybe in the category of prissiest, smug players pretending to be humble.

Rafa owns the head to head against Gramps and has beaten him at least once at three of the four majors. Rafa >>>>>>>>>>> Chokerbitch >>>>>>>>>>> Gramps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Misery

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2021 11:23 AM

Tomic has the highest ratio of assholery to accomplishments.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2021 12:17 PM

R14 you are correct, sir.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2021 1:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!