Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JoJo Siwa Came Out as Queer

Fans are convinced JoJo Siwa has come out as queer after she appeared in two different rainbow-laden TikTok videos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 21, 2021 7:57 PM

She always read a bit more butch than other bubblegum girl singers.

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2021 10:27 PM

No one knows who this cunt is.

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote] Fans

all 12 of them?

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2021 10:30 PM

Forget waterboarding, put this on a loop and lock them in a room for the ultimate torture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2021 10:34 PM

She's surprisingly tall in person- like 5'10" or something. It's a weird juxtaposition seeing a giant baby-looking person. Plus, she's has Traction Alopecia, poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2021 10:35 PM

What is a Jojo Siwa?

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2021 10:36 PM

Jojo has energy to spare! She is far too old for that bow in her hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2021 10:40 PM

[quote] No one knows who this cunt is.

You just called a kid a cunt. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2021 10:42 PM

You’re a cunt too, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2021 10:42 PM

JoJo Siwa started out as a young girl on the reality show "Dance Moms". Since then she's somehow gained a MASSIVE following among young girls from toddlers up to about 10 or 11. She's also built a huge empire of toys, games, clothing, accessories, etc. All with her name/likeness on them.

I wouldn't except the average DLer wouldn't know any of this. The only reason I know is because my young nieces have insisted on her hair-bows, shoes and other items as gifts for their birthdays & Christmas over the last few years.

Miss Siwa is now about 19 / 20 years old & too old to still be dressing the way she does; but I get it. She has a young fanbase & a trademark look that's made her filthy rich. So why change things up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2021 10:46 PM

She was in a movie with some blond Nickelodeon twink playing his sister. She was surprisingly funny. I was babysitting my nieces and thought it was going to be excruciating viewing but I actually enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2021 10:51 PM

R6 what is a Dionne Warwick?

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2021 10:56 PM

I can’t begin to imagine caring

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2021 11:02 PM

Annoying as she is, she's mega famous to the children of deplora-trash. All her fans are of the Jayden/Madyson/McKayla variety who buy aisles of her merch at super Walmart. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

She's always skewed butch to me... no 17-year-old straight girl would let her parents dress her like a 9 year old. When the bow finally comes off, I bet the ponytail will as well.

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2021 11:03 PM

R13 yet you care enough to post. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2021 11:04 PM

What does Queer mean?

Besides Look at Me Please Please Look at ME!

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2021 11:06 PM

She was also honored with a Snatch Game portrayal by Miss Lemon on the inaugural season of [italic]Canada's Drag Race.[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2021 11:10 PM

She just needs more attention now.

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2021 11:11 PM

After quotation mark abuse, missing descriptions of non household names in thread titles is my second pet peeve on DL.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2021 11:12 PM

My niece always watched "Dance Moms." Abby Lee was especially mean to JoJo. Her mother, as most of them were, was really over the top.

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2021 11:34 PM

The song at R4 is cultural (hip-hop) appropriation, and I don’t know how this has been allowed to happen.

It’s also god-awful as a piece of music.

And I agree with R19. There is no way this person would be known to adult audiences *broadly*. Forget about DL, “eldergays”, people over 30, etc. This is kiddie pop. And what does ‘queer’ mean to her? And why would anyone here care?

The real story here IS the cultural appropriation in her music.

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2021 11:41 PM

So, I saw a video of her on Twitter bopping to Born This Way and said while I totally support kids coming out early, I thought doing it so publicly at the age of nine was a bit much. People jumped all over me and said she is 17 or 18, which is disturbing as she dresses and acts so drastically younger. They said how is this younger, and I did refer them to the Common Sense Media parent/educator review site where many comments call into question how bratty she is, obsessed and tied to consumerism, acts younger and dresses younger than she is in real life.

I began to wonder who her handlers are that they infantilize her in such a way making her seem like a younger child. It’s disturbing, like something a pedophile would do right out of Lolita. What 17/18 year old would consciously act that way on their own decisions. But then I thought maybe she is mentally disabled and has the functioning mind of a much younger person and that people are using and manipulating her like some trained monkey. I don’t know, but I’m deeply confused and skeeved out by the whole thing, but I hope there’s some investigation by the authority and rescues by CPS if she is still under 18. This looks as abusive as that Kelly Anne daughter situation and perhaps this is a cry for help, that I hope doesn’t go unanswered.

by Anonymousreply 22January 22, 2021 12:02 AM

R19 Has stated her boundaries, please everyone abide by her demands or there will be hell to pay in the future.

by Anonymousreply 23January 22, 2021 12:05 AM

Who or what is this thing?

by Anonymousreply 24January 22, 2021 12:17 AM

Does she have the Downs Cinder?

Because she looks touched

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 22, 2021 12:50 AM

I only know her from QVC. She was hawking those awful hair bows. Googled her to see who she actually was.

by Anonymousreply 26January 22, 2021 12:58 AM

She's an influencer, right? The only thing she would influence me to do is have an abortion so I wouldn't have this ugly little cockatiel-looking troll doll dropping out from my lady bits.

by Anonymousreply 27January 22, 2021 12:58 AM

She's seventeen ....... Almost legal !

by Anonymousreply 28January 22, 2021 1:04 AM

R15 omg like lol haha totes

by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2021 2:13 AM

Call me when it's an almost 17-year-old BOY!

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2021 2:17 AM

James Charles did a make over on her - she looks a lot like Nikki Tutorial when he was one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 22, 2021 2:21 AM

James Charles must be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote]I don’t know how this has been allowed to happen.

Like when Chinese guys play violins?

by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2021 2:59 AM

Her audience is mostly under 10 year olds and they love rainbows so I am not sure this has anything to do with sexual orientation.

There have always been adults that dressed up as kids on TV - but they didn't used to need to keep this up off TV and on social media and in day to day life. She plays the character as though this is the real her and not a character and is rarely seen in public without it. I really want to believe that when at home and not on film, she acts and dresses like a 17 year old and not a 9 year old.

She is worth 10-15 million so also a cash cow for her family. She has been in the spotlight for close to ten years and at some point she has to rebel against not being allowed to grow up publicly.

by Anonymousreply 34January 22, 2021 3:11 AM

The little bitch is making bank off the bizarreness, she's no dummy, she's sitting on a pot of gold.

She tells all of you to lick her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 35January 22, 2021 3:15 AM

OP, why did you chose to use the word queer?

by Anonymousreply 36January 22, 2021 3:37 AM

I found out about her through Olympic gymnast hottie Jake Dalton's vlog. It's far and away his most watched video a 2.2 million views. Nothing else he's uploaded even comes close. Like others have said, she's supremely popular. She also babysat Kim and Kanye's kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 22, 2021 5:57 AM

We're basically seeing JonBenet had she lived.

by Anonymousreply 38January 22, 2021 6:34 AM

Wait 40 years and she'll be a modern day Baby Jane.

by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2021 6:44 AM

I babysit a nine-year old who loves JoJo. Apparently Jojo tried dressing different/age-appropriate for a bit, but it impacted her brand or something? So she went back to her current look. I'm sure she hates it as much as anyone else, but also who wouldn't dress like that if it kept them rich? I'd do it.

by Anonymousreply 40January 22, 2021 6:49 AM

i would think having the hairline of Telly Savalas would have already impacted her brand. She looks like a Make-a-Wish child.

by Anonymousreply 41January 22, 2021 6:54 AM

She has to stop with that awful pulled-way-too-tight ponytail.

by Anonymousreply 42January 22, 2021 7:05 AM

I only heard the name from Snatch Game. Didn’t someone on RPDR (US version) play her also?

Funny to hear everyone else talk about how they know about her — I think I’m really out of the loop here.

by Anonymousreply 43January 22, 2021 7:23 AM

So does she makes those bows herself with her own little hands, because they are tragic and that needs to stop immediately. She also must be cut off from glitter, scrunchies, rainbows and that pained deer in headlights look.

by Anonymousreply 44January 22, 2021 7:45 AM

The first thing I do now is check Cameo.

She manically repeats "so," "such," and "super" at breakneck speed, sanpaku eyes flashing, and gives the impression that she's going to punch holes in a few walls as soon as she's finished.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 22, 2021 7:58 AM

🤶That head needs to be wrapped in a Turbie Twist.

by Anonymousreply 46January 22, 2021 8:08 AM

When will she and Jazz Jennings start dating? The Jazz and JoJo Show will be the biggest hit ever!

by Anonymousreply 47January 22, 2021 8:33 AM

3.5 billion views and 17 years old.

By the way "coming out as queer" is a non event and 100% meaningless. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 48January 22, 2021 8:47 AM

Tasteful Friends ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 22, 2021 10:10 AM

I don't think that decor will fly in her freshman dorm.

by Anonymousreply 50January 22, 2021 10:39 AM

R48 She didn't came out as queer. That's just the label op chosed.

by Anonymousreply 51January 22, 2021 11:53 AM

[quote] She didn't came out as queer.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 52January 22, 2021 12:13 PM

She don't go up there to fish!

by Anonymousreply 53January 22, 2021 1:25 PM

In her case, I think fish was the point.

by Anonymousreply 54January 22, 2021 1:32 PM

R43 if you have young nieces and nephews you occasionally babysit you have no choice but to become aware of such things.

by Anonymousreply 55January 22, 2021 4:17 PM

I don't know - I want to say something bitchy, like she looks like some glitter blasted turd Lisa Frank shat out, but she seems nice, albeit very annoying. I hate, and I mean really hate that white girl Miley Cyrus way of talking which is just really LOUD and grating. But kids like it and it's not like I'm going to seriously critique Barney or Peppa Pig.

by Anonymousreply 56January 22, 2021 5:47 PM

R52 You don't know how to use the "Oh, dear" joke.

by Anonymousreply 57January 22, 2021 6:03 PM

R57, I think you misread the quote. "She didn't came" is a definite 'oh dear' moment.

by Anonymousreply 58January 22, 2021 6:07 PM

Her hairline DISTURBS me! Why does that pic work? Why do I have to keep seeing that damn picture?

by Anonymousreply 59January 22, 2021 7:08 PM

Just wait until she drops the kid crap and goes full on Miley Cyrus!

by Anonymousreply 60January 23, 2021 12:37 AM

New shirt; same old Pennywise head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 23, 2021 1:14 AM

Hope the parents of her fanbase don't lose their mind.

by Anonymousreply 62January 23, 2021 1:41 AM

The Pride House LA tiktok for the tech challenged. Includes DL fave Garrett Clayton. 9.2M views. It's cute. I just think it's a little weird she's an adult now who still dresses like she's 8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 23, 2021 2:23 AM

I think is too late for bangs, but there's still time to go for headbands and turbans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 23, 2021 4:42 AM

I have no nieces or nephews, and thought this was honey boo boo. I was thinking that honey boo boo lost weight and got a new stage name.

by Anonymousreply 65January 23, 2021 4:45 AM

The devil would have cried out in agony watching this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 23, 2021 4:47 AM

So many TikTok influencer houses. Cool that there's a Pride one, I suppose. I wonder if Jojo will change up her style now that she's out.

by Anonymousreply 67January 23, 2021 8:18 AM

She needs to stop pulling her hair back so tight she is going to be bald in front

by Anonymousreply 68January 23, 2021 8:29 AM

She actually turned out really beautiful in that makeover video linked above. Looks a little like if Lindsey Vonn and Lindsay Lohan had a baby together. And, she pings more that way than her usual sparkly persona.

by Anonymousreply 69January 23, 2021 8:37 AM

It was kind of lost at R61 but yesterday she posted a pic of herself in a t-shirt that her cousin just gave her that says "Best. Gay. Cousin. Ever." and she put a rainbow emoji next to her name on Twitter.

I'd heard her name before from my nieces when they were younger and knew she was the girl with the big bows but knew nothing else about her before this thread. Now, I think it's really awesome if she's gay. (And, the shirt says 'gay', not 'queer'.) There has always been speculation that although these younger generations seemed to be more accepting of gays that that could change as they got older and became more conservative. Her audience is very young. When kids that young see their idols being gay as no big deal, that's going to stick. So, I hope she's gay and clarifies it without a doubt in the near future instead of relying on interpretation of some Tweet or Instagram post, however clear that Tweet or Instagram post seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 70January 23, 2021 8:48 AM

Here's the shirt pic she posted...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 23, 2021 8:49 AM

Has she got male fans ?

by Anonymousreply 72January 23, 2021 9:09 AM

I think all of her fans are girls under 13. I guess she's trying to change that.

by Anonymousreply 73January 23, 2021 9:16 AM

This video of her shopping in the giant yellow hoodie with the sleeves pushed up above her elbows wearing track pants while buying combat boots convinced me the girl is gay as hell. And, she totally walks like a lesbian. (I am one, so I can say that because, yes, there is a sort of forceful walk we have while straight girls are a bit more flittery.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 23, 2021 9:40 AM

[quote]She always read a bit more butch than other bubblegum girl singers.

That Miley Cyrus gruffness

by Anonymousreply 75January 23, 2021 10:00 AM

I guess, in retrospect, it was all so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 76January 23, 2021 10:03 AM

Super gay. Good for her! Will conservative moms throw a fit now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 23, 2021 12:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 23, 2021 12:17 PM

[quote]Will conservative moms throw a fit now?

When don't they?

by Anonymousreply 79January 23, 2021 12:26 PM

She has a girlfriend:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 23, 2021 12:50 PM

Can't wait for her like of plaid hair bows and berkinstocks covered in glitter. To have her come out is great. Children need people that they can look up to, and if JoJo can come out, so can they. Plus, she just seems like a likable person, behind her hyper personality. Good for her. And the little dyke got it right: $20 each for those stupid bows? My niece has a TON of them!

by Anonymousreply 81January 23, 2021 1:53 PM

Her car

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 23, 2021 2:05 PM

A lot of “gay” teen girls grow up to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 83January 23, 2021 5:31 PM

R83, after knowing not very much about her before yesterday when I googled her after reading this thread, she actually seems rather self-aware for a teen. And, it's not the gay teen girls who grow up to be straight. It's the ones who declare themselves bi or queer for attention who get bored and revert back to their actual boring straightness. The celebrities who've gone out of their way to say they are full out gay or lesbian instead of embracing the queer mumbojumbo do it for a reason. That reason being, they actually are gay or lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 84January 23, 2021 8:05 PM

From an interview today:

[quote]"My parents have known. My mom said she's known for the last two years. She's like, 'I just know with you!' Around two years ago, she was like, 'I don't think you only like boys, that's totally okay.' They've always been so everything ... My family is awesome."

I don't know. Between the shirt that said 'gay' on it, he not embracing the must more ubiquitous 'queer' label, and her mom noticing, I think I'd lean toward gay rather than bi. I don't think bi girls are that noticeable to their parents until they either tell them or bring home a girlfriend. Her ex-boyfriend seems like a teenage give it a shot thing before realizing, "Nope. Gay."

by Anonymousreply 85January 23, 2021 9:16 PM

R84 there was a moment in time Amber Heard said she was a lesbian full stop, and we saw how that turned out. But she might be grifter exception to the rule

by Anonymousreply 86January 23, 2021 9:50 PM

As long as she doesn't go trans I'm happy for her.

I'm sure at this point she doesn't just have fuck you money, she has fuck everybody money.

by Anonymousreply 87January 23, 2021 10:05 PM

So, she posted on Instagram a bit ago. "She's "not ready" to further label herself. Having never seen her before the last couple of days (heard the name), her whole being shouts LESBIAN! Not rough butch, but definitely sapphic. Whether on a full- or part-time basis, that's a face that's gonna be buried in snatch.

But, whatever... She'll do it on her own time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 23, 2021 10:12 PM

R10 why would you “except” the average DLer to know or care about this junk food drivel?

by Anonymousreply 89January 23, 2021 10:16 PM

Don't you mean "qweer'?

by Anonymousreply 90January 23, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote]Having never seen her before the last couple of days (heard the name), her whole being shouts LESBIAN!

My exact experience over the last day. She is gay. Not queer or bi. No real lesbians I know ever believed Amber Heard was anything other than a desperate opportunist jumping on the sexuality bandwagon for attention.

by Anonymousreply 91January 24, 2021 2:58 AM

However, after being asked what her label was by a fan, Siwa has stated that she is not labelling her sexuality as she “doesn’t really know this answer.”

...so attention

by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2021 3:20 AM

I see a professional wrestling career and vocal cord polyps in her future, as well as a stern talking-to from our Tasteful Friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 24, 2021 3:29 AM

The family...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 24, 2021 3:33 AM

I watched 30 seconds of that, R93 and I'm fucking exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 95January 24, 2021 3:39 AM

I'm surprised by how modest her house looks, save for all the decorations. YouTubers at her level usually live in mansions on hills. Is she still living with her family?

by Anonymousreply 96January 24, 2021 3:39 AM

R92, doesn't she then go on to say that though she was in a relationship before this is the first time she's been in love. I think 17 is about the average age for lesbians to come out now. Heard was part of the Millennial wave of "we're all bi" or, for the stupider among them like Heard, "today I'm a lesbian, tomorrow, who knows?!"

Heard, Jolie, Wood, etc. were never believed by lesbians to be anything other than straight girls pretending. But, all lesbians knew that, no matter how many times she said, "Michy loves sausage", that Michelle Rodriguez was a dyke through and through. Siwa is giving off Rodriguez level vibes.

by Anonymousreply 97January 24, 2021 3:42 AM

Did anyone have JoJo Siwa in their Who Will Come Out in 2021 list??

by Anonymousreply 98January 24, 2021 4:01 AM

She’s been a Datalounger for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 99January 24, 2021 4:02 AM

I was on the fence but her calling herself a giant toddler with a receding hairline made me cheer for her. And yes, the Trumpy fundies are wigging out

by Anonymousreply 100January 24, 2021 4:04 AM

[quote]And yes, the Trumpy fundies are wigging out

Good! Glad she got their money, haha.

by Anonymousreply 101January 24, 2021 4:17 AM

Of course she knows she's a big fat cunt spelunker. She's probably contractually obligated by Walmart to never use the words "lesbian" or "gay" hence all the dumb Lady Gaga lip syncing. The parents only say they're okay with it because "I don't care" is too much literal violence. Also her dad looks like more than an ally.

by Anonymousreply 102January 24, 2021 4:31 AM

As does her brother to be honest. Maybe they're one big gay family.

by Anonymousreply 103January 24, 2021 4:40 AM

[quote]That head needs to be wrapped in a Turbie Twist.

Or between a parking ticket machine and a car door.

by Anonymousreply 104January 24, 2021 7:02 AM

"Queer"? Is that anything like gay?

by Anonymousreply 105January 24, 2021 7:46 AM

R105, she didn't say 'queer' herself, the OP did.

She's like a lesbian drag queen. She's all sparkles and bows and glitter in persona but in real life it's giant hoodies and track pants. Girl's gay as hell. Find any vid without her doing her rainbow bright impersonation and it's really obvious.

by Anonymousreply 106January 24, 2021 8:04 AM

R86 Amber Heard never said she's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 107January 24, 2021 8:31 AM

Very lez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 24, 2021 11:14 AM

She really is cheery as hell, isn't she? I hope her supportive friends and followers get her through the inevitable backlash this will certainly come. She actually seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders for a "giant toddler with a receding hairline" with a bow addiction.

by Anonymousreply 109January 24, 2021 9:08 PM

JoJo Siwa IS Mame, in the revival coming to Broadway in Fall 2021.

by Anonymousreply 110January 24, 2021 9:28 PM

Someone "swatted" JoJo Siwa's house after she came out. If you don't know, that's when someone calls in a false call to the police in the hopes of getting police to raid the house and hoping a SWAT team shows up along with them. Supposedly, it was the paparazzi who did it because they wanted a pic when the family was ordered to come out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 111January 25, 2021 2:50 AM

Just read his IG response to it and she took it rather well. Swatting is a serious thing. I've never heard of paparazzi doing it though... it's usually trolls online, and relatively common in toxic gaming circles.

by Anonymousreply 112January 25, 2021 7:15 AM

...her* IG response...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 25, 2021 7:20 AM

If you had told me ever that I'd be rooting hard for JoJo Siwa in any way before a couple days ago, I would have slapped your face with a sequined glove...after I borrowed one from her...but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 114January 25, 2021 7:37 AM

Yeah, this is one of the few young women who 'come out' who im pretty confident is actually gay. People have mentioned above due to her endorsements she might not be able to 'label' it ('moral clauses') yet. Who knows she could have been threatened with being outed (its pretty clear that girl is her GF) and so just came out as 'queer'/ doesnt know. It means she is officially 'out' but doesn't have to choose an identity. Or it could be because she is still young and isn't totally sure - I mean I dont think I even could admit to being even slightly bi at 17 yet alone gay. Or she has a good PR team who know saying no labels is a good move if you have to come out; its very in vogue.

But she is very lez to me. Her voice, walk, stye (when not in 'costume') are all very butch. She does have a pretty face and a beautiful smile. She could actually be very stunning if she went more mature fem and not little child which is not only absurd for her age, but also her body type - she is a very tall girl. But I suspect when she cant do all this tween crap any more she will go pretty much full on butch

by Anonymousreply 115January 25, 2021 8:27 AM

Lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 25, 2021 6:51 PM

She doesn't read butch to me at all. Sporty or crunchy, I think.

by Anonymousreply 117January 25, 2021 6:51 PM

R116, teenage lesbians everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 118January 25, 2021 6:53 PM

R115 I’m really not familiar with her, but does she acknowledge that it is a “costume” and where are the images and video when she’s not in them, I’d be interested in seeing that? Does she see herself as a modern day Paul Reubens with his PeeWee Herman persona?

by Anonymousreply 119January 25, 2021 6:57 PM

See her makeover at R31. Just skip to the end of the video to see the transformation if you don't want to watch the whole thing. She looks rather lovely outside of the getup.

by Anonymousreply 120January 25, 2021 6:59 PM

A future DL icon, I'm calling it now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 25, 2021 6:59 PM

R119 She does acknowledge it is a costume and doesn't dress that way when not on film however the glitter toddler character has in many ways taken over her life as she pretends via social media to fans that she always dresses that way / has her room and house decorated that way. She went through a brief spell where she posted her real self on instagram / instagram lives but I guess it didn't go over well as she quickly went back to glitter toddler.

And she dated a guy from TikTok (Mark Bontempo) quite publicly for most of 2020 - they broke up in November. Not sure given her recent announcement if that was a real relationship or a cover.

by Anonymousreply 122January 25, 2021 7:00 PM

Is “Glitter Toddler” the accepted term for her style and what she herself calls it?

by Anonymousreply 123January 25, 2021 7:02 PM

No, that is just how i refer to her! I think the first video I ever say of her was a glitter one so I just think of her as a glitter toddler. She has 12 million followers on youtube. Her family built a stage in their backyard so she could record stage performances. Mom also runs a bling bitz company selling all the colourful sequins and bling that they put on everything. I have no idea what kind of contracts Jojo is signed to but i do get the feeling she is trying to be allowed to grow up and that she is getting tired of being the perpetually hyper and smiling balding glitter toddler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 25, 2021 7:07 PM

Reminds me of Jedward in the Peter Pan category. Good for her tho.

On a separate note as in R121 why do people need to commercially align themselves with these kind of people in that way. Shouldn’t peoples social and political beliefs be expressed in a way that isn’t always commercial? Like - “oh I support anti racism look at all the Nike clothing I bought.” Seems super cynical.

by Anonymousreply 125January 25, 2021 7:08 PM

Is she not a creation of Disney, Nickelodeon or some such machine? Hannah Montana, Victorious or what ever made Hilary Duff a star?

by Anonymousreply 126January 25, 2021 7:11 PM

She was on Dance Moms, R126.

by Anonymousreply 127January 25, 2021 7:16 PM

She is a creation of the Dance Moms reality tv show. That was her start. Then as her stint on Dance Moms ended, she put out 3 music videos (one has almost a billion views) and started a hair bow line that took off. She then became a singer, performer, and youtuber and has maximized this ever since. She did collaborations with all kinds of 'famous' people that also got her noticed. The Kardashian clan befriended them at one point and I imagine her mom got business tips from Kris Jenner who is the master of exploiting her family for $$$.

by Anonymousreply 128January 25, 2021 7:18 PM

Nickelodeon has revealed the global consumer products for 14-year-old social media influencer and TV star JoJo Siwa, which includes the launch of merchandise across the U.S., U.K., Australia and Canada.

Licensees for the merchandise program include:

Accessories from ABG Accessories (headwear and cold weather), Accessory Innovations (bags and backpacks, headwear and cold weather), Accutime Watch Corporation (watches), FAB (bags and backpacks), Fantasia Accessories (hair accessories and jewelry), Global Design Concepts (bags and backpacks), H.E.R. Accessories (bows and jewelry), Jacmel Jewelry (costume and fine jewelry), Pan Oceanic (Sunglasses) and Starlight Accessories (sunglasses)

Apparel from Freeze (t-shirts), Bentex (t-shirts and sportswear), GBG (sleepwear) Handcraft (intimates), High Point (Hosiery) and Mad Engine (t-shirts and sportswear)

Arts and craft from Spin Master's Cool Maker line (bow maker and accessory pack)

Cosmetics from GBG

Costumes from Rubie's

Direct-to-retail exclusives with Claire's (apparel and accessories)

Dress up and role play from Just Play

Electronics from iHome (karaoke machine, headphones, microphone, selfie stick)

Fashion dolls from Just Play

Footwear from ACI

Games and puzzles from Cardinal (Dance Dice and Bust a Bow)

Home goods from Jay Franco (bedding, room décor and throws)

Party from American Greetings (greeting cards) Decopac (photocakes) and Unique Industries, Inc.

Plush from Just Play

Publishing from Abrams (interactive journal, craft book and photographic book) and Bendon (tween activity book)

Subscription box from CultureFly

Stationery from Trends and Tri-Coastal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 25, 2021 7:33 PM

She's talented and was always a bit of a weirdo with high energy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 25, 2021 7:34 PM

If she isn’t beholden to a media conglomeration behemoth, why was there problems when she tried to shift her look to her own age and style if that’s what she wanted to do? And I’ve never heard of Dance Moms, but it sounds absolutely atrocious and bordering on child abuse. I’m getting the feel that if she doesn’t watch out she could become a “Baby Jane” persona and dressing like this into her 40s.

by Anonymousreply 131January 25, 2021 7:40 PM

She is just a walking promo for her brand. I don't like that all she really does is advertise to her young fans. This is her supposed new bedroom makeover - 42 million views and is actually just a target ad. No way this is her bedroom. She is 15 in this video and every single thing in the room is her merch. Likely just a show room - not even in her house. So much of her stuff is like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 25, 2021 7:40 PM

I just watched the Candy Shop video and the James Charles video and I like her!

by Anonymousreply 133January 25, 2021 7:46 PM

Their house is like a Jojo museum. All her costumes in show cases in the main entrance and around the downstairs rooms. Her merch everywhere. Massive posters of her. I wonder what her siblings think....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 25, 2021 7:56 PM

[quote]Jessalyn, a dancer herself since age three, says she knew her daughter would be a dancer immediately.

[quote]When JoJo was one-and-a-half, she began to show off her entertainer side, doing a movement Jessalyn called the “hottie dance” while her mom sprinkled glitter on her. She performed her first solo dance competition at two years old while still wearing a diaper. The song: “Mama, I’m a Big Girl Now” from Hairspray.

[quote]“From then, I literally ran with it,” Jessalyn says, beaming. “We had a CD player in our kitchen, so I would always be making mac and cheese, and [say], ‘Oh, let’s do a dance.’ And she would just do her dance.” Her dancing became so beloved that guests would request to see it. “I would literally wake her up [at night] and she would do her dance,” Jessalyn recalls.

[quote]At an audition for a local community theater production of Annie, JoJo, then five, was too young for any role, but Jessalyn had a pivotal interaction in the waiting room. One of the moms mentioned that another mother had taken her daughter to California to try to become the next Hannah Montana. Jessalyn was livid. ”JoJo’s gonna be the next Hannah Montana,” she remembered thinking. “Why are you telling me this?”

[quote]Jessalyn also primed JoJo outside of the dance studio. Around the same time JoJo performed her first solo, Jessalyn began bleaching her daughter’s hair and wrapping it up in homemade bows. She also home-schooled JoJo, though it was more a product of her daughter’s advanced reading level than preparation for their soon-to-be jet-set lifestyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 25, 2021 7:57 PM

Well I hope this whole coming out thing facilities a swift and updated makeover showing us what the hip cool lesbians look like and wear. Maybe style influences from Kristen Stewart?

by Anonymousreply 136January 25, 2021 7:59 PM

Good Lord where the hell do you find these obscure people and why do you start threads about them?

by Anonymousreply 137January 25, 2021 8:00 PM

I have no idea who she is, but her face looks like a baby's ass with facial features

by Anonymousreply 138January 25, 2021 8:00 PM

Who??

by Anonymousreply 139January 25, 2021 8:02 PM

I don’t know, I was only tangentially aware of her before this, but it has the potential of becoming a cultural shift moment that could benefit the gay and lesbian community and it seems to have really caught fire in the media.

by Anonymousreply 140January 25, 2021 8:05 PM

R131 You are right. She has been signed to Nickelodeon for the past four years both for talent and product deals.

by Anonymousreply 141January 25, 2021 8:06 PM

Why must she constantly scream?

by Anonymousreply 142January 26, 2021 2:37 AM

R135, wow, sprinkling glitter on a two year old for a “hottie dance”, waking her up at night to perform for the parents’ friends, bleaching a young child’s hair- is the mom a crazy stage mom? Sounds like she was desperate for the kid to be famous. Guess it worked.

Jojo seems alright though, I wish her the best.

by Anonymousreply 143January 26, 2021 3:13 AM

She’s always throwing these hip-hop hand gestures. That’s not very straight.

by Anonymousreply 144January 26, 2021 3:29 AM

R121, her use of an exclamation point in that response is the best use of an exclamation point I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 145January 26, 2021 6:50 AM

R121 A lesbian a DL icon?

by Anonymousreply 146January 26, 2021 9:33 AM

I think her coming out at the expense of her deplorable fanbase makes her noteworthy.

by Anonymousreply 147January 26, 2021 9:45 AM

She's now the most prominent queer girl of her generation at 17, a 2020 Time 100 Most Influential person, and a brand worth over a billion dollars.

by Anonymousreply 148January 26, 2021 9:53 AM

This will be another year wear a ton of lesbians come out but very few gay men. It's so obvious that society is more accepting of lesbians than gays. Hence why it's so much easier for them to come out.

by Anonymousreply 149January 26, 2021 9:56 AM

This isn't news. Perez said two years ago that JoJo was gay.

by Anonymousreply 150January 26, 2021 9:56 AM

I don't really care about lesbians. This is a site for gay MEN. We all know lesbians have it easy. Who fucking cares about a dyke coming out, big woop. Call me when a famous male actor comes out, that is something that actually takes a lot of courage.

by Anonymousreply 151January 26, 2021 9:58 AM

Isn't her 15 seconds up?

by Anonymousreply 152January 26, 2021 10:13 AM

They just recharged.

by Anonymousreply 153January 26, 2021 10:20 AM

[Quote] Did anyone have JoJo Siwa in their Who Will Come Out in 2021 list??

I saw her in motion for the first time months ago in the James Charles make over video posted above. I would never have thought to mention her in the thread as she is a minor.

by Anonymousreply 154January 26, 2021 10:28 AM

She has a great voice and makes good music

by Anonymousreply 155January 26, 2021 10:36 AM

She should collab with Rina Sawayama.

by Anonymousreply 156January 26, 2021 10:38 AM

R152 I wish.

by Anonymousreply 157January 26, 2021 11:02 AM

[Quote]Did anyone have JoJo Siwa in their Who Will Come Out in 2021 list??

No, because nobody cares about dykes. I swear people forget this is a website for gay men, not lesbians. We care about gay male celebs, not dykes. Besides, everyone knows it's much easier for lesbos to come out anyway. No big deal. Famous gay men however, not that much.

by Anonymousreply 158January 26, 2021 11:04 AM

There aren't that many out lesbians, hon.

by Anonymousreply 159January 26, 2021 11:09 AM

God, who made the decision to give her that hairdo in R4's video?

When she turns to the side, she becomes a freaky kewpie doll-old man hybrid.

by Anonymousreply 160January 26, 2021 11:23 AM

R159 You're wrong. A ton of actresses have come out as bi or lesbians the last few years. Very few gay male actors have come out. Don't even get me started on sports where half the teams are lesbians in handball, soccer, basketball and the list goes on and on.

by Anonymousreply 161January 26, 2021 11:52 AM

Lesbian is distinct from bi.

by Anonymousreply 162January 26, 2021 12:04 PM

Never seen a 17-year old girl with a receding hairline before.

by Anonymousreply 163January 26, 2021 12:14 PM

Maybe she could transition from bows to headbands.

by Anonymousreply 164January 26, 2021 12:31 PM

Society is more accepting of lesbians than gay men because of misogyny. Straights see lesbians as emulating men, which is good, but gay men as emulating women, which is bad.

Additionally, straight men love to watch lesbians go at it but are grossed out to see men going at it. And straight men still dominate the culture.

by Anonymousreply 165January 26, 2021 1:58 PM

R163 You little bitch, you had to point it out didn’t you, she has a disease and it’s called traction alopecia, she is literally suffering every day so, little girls can see her hair up in bows, $3.99 each at Target or a threefer at $11.99!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 26, 2021 2:12 PM

R165 It's more likely misandry than misogyny because men in general are only valued if they can be useful for society. Free men (like gay men) are frowned upon. Look up the disposable male by Karen Straughan on youtube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 26, 2021 2:27 PM

She's doing a Miley Cyrus, appropriating and exploiting gayness to deconstruct a wholesome, child-like image by which she's secretly embarrassed and feels she's too old for.

by Anonymousreply 168January 26, 2021 3:27 PM

Was this faked too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 26, 2021 3:29 PM

R149 Another year? Who are all these famous lesbians that came out last year? Or year before? Cause I can't think of any. There's way more famous out gay men than there's gay women.

by Anonymousreply 170January 26, 2021 4:29 PM

Does the gay male MRA embarass the normal gay guys on here with is obsessive misogyny?

by Anonymousreply 171January 26, 2021 6:27 PM

This Tweet...

“claim space for her queerness”

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Academic postmodern gobbledegook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172January 27, 2021 4:26 PM

What is queer?

by Anonymousreply 173January 27, 2021 4:43 PM

Hold space for her!

by Anonymousreply 174January 27, 2021 4:59 PM

R172, seems pretty straight forward to me. She's not queer but other than that what it means is that she's putting it out there and not hiding it away. She's not being quiet just so she doesn't bother anybody. She's saying, "I'm gay and I'm standing here and there's nothing you can do about it."

I still can't get over the perfection of her response to that homophobic mother who said her daughter won't be watching her anymore. "Okay!" Not even leaving any room for interpretation that doesn't she give one shit about it while still remaining her cheery self.

by Anonymousreply 175January 27, 2021 5:52 PM

R175 It's so funny, she couldn't care less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176January 27, 2021 5:57 PM

R10 Let's be honest. Most of her fans are pedos. Just like Ariana and Selena who love to play up the little girl act with bows in their hair etc.

by Anonymousreply 177January 27, 2021 5:59 PM

R177, 99% of her fans are nine year old girls. I'm sure the pervs are around, too, but let the little girls have their icon without shitting on it.

by Anonymousreply 178January 27, 2021 6:03 PM

They can have her. She looks and sounds annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 179January 27, 2021 6:04 PM

This very sweet, quirky, Brit Youtuber who volgs about theatre, musicals, West End and Glee came out this month, and it seems it was quite a shock to herself as well! When I saw Bridgerton, I wished she had been cast as the chubby neighbor daughter, that’s how delightful and comedic I find her to be. She’s one of those drama club girls from high school who you wonder what will become of them. But she seems to have really found her niche and has been doing well on YouTube and I hope this announcement bumps her up to another level.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 27, 2021 6:05 PM

I used to watch JoJo on Dance Moms when my kid was a competitive dancer. She was the most interesting kid on that show. Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 181January 27, 2021 6:05 PM

i kind of like her but that whole video of her bedroom being one big Target ad was cringe. I hate her Miley Cyrus voice

by Anonymousreply 182January 27, 2021 6:14 PM

Who is she? Some sort of fancy-pants mongoloid?

by Anonymousreply 183January 27, 2021 6:38 PM

What a strangely racist comment, R183.

by Anonymousreply 184January 28, 2021 3:23 AM

R184 Actually, I may be mistaken, but I think R183 was being ableist and not racist. Regardless, they were being a piece of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 28, 2021 4:05 AM

She said she doesn’t know if her person will be a boy or a girl. Not the same as coming out if you ask me. I came out and it was a queer bent bastard liking it in the bum, no talk about my ‘person’

by Anonymousreply 186January 28, 2021 6:11 AM

Who? Cares.

by Anonymousreply 187January 28, 2021 6:28 AM

R186, actually she said when she was younger she thought if she fell in love with a boy, fine. If she fell in love with a girl, fine. She had a boyfriend for about three minutes last Fall. She compared him to six year olds who say they have a boyfriend but then it ends and it's just whatever. She also then said she came out now because she had never been in love before, implying that she's in love now and that it's not a guy she's in love with.

After what she's said and having seen a couple vids of her over the last few days, I think that not only is JoJo Siwa a lesbian but a damn gold star lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 188January 28, 2021 6:41 AM

Mongoloid is far better than Water Head Baby which is what I used to hear when I was little.

by Anonymousreply 189January 28, 2021 6:52 AM

Whatev she is....she is repulsive !!!!

by Anonymousreply 190January 28, 2021 7:17 AM

She looks like a retarded person....is she ok?

by Anonymousreply 191January 28, 2021 8:14 AM

I get a BI vibe from her. She will have girlfriend(s) then settle down with a guy later when she is an adult and ready to have kids.

by Anonymousreply 192January 28, 2021 1:36 PM

R192 Well it’s not like she’s going to college, so this is like her exploring her lesbian college years without having to actually pay tuition.

by Anonymousreply 193January 28, 2021 3:34 PM

r166, it's not a disease. It can be remedied by not wearing your hair so tight that it's Brazilling you:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 28, 2021 3:54 PM

What if she was JOJO SLIWA and heir to the Guardian Angels movement?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195January 29, 2021 12:24 AM

R192 Bi? She's butchier than Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 196January 29, 2021 9:01 AM

I want to start an all girl band called Butchier Than Ellen!

by Anonymousreply 197January 29, 2021 11:00 AM

R197 How will YOU start an all girl band?

by Anonymousreply 198January 29, 2021 9:41 PM

[quote][R175] It's so funny, she couldn't care less.

Until she finds out lesbians don't buy glitter bows for their flattops or rainbow-themed birthday party supplies.

Dem de gays.

by Anonymousreply 199January 29, 2021 9:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200January 31, 2021 12:07 AM

I bet it’s been a bad week for the creepy Ayran Christian Fundie family the Labrants. Adopted daughter Everleigh worships Jojo, and they’ve filmed with her and the boyfriend quite a bit. They seem to have taken down the TikToks with her, but the videos are up with the comments shut down. They are most likely having round the clock prayer circles, while stripping the mansion of all their Jojo merch and burning it in a cleansing fire in the yard. I wonder if this will awaken Cole’s suppressed homosexuality and show him there is a way to be free?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 31, 2021 5:15 PM

R201 So she had a bf a few months ago?

by Anonymousreply 202February 1, 2021 4:28 PM

Is Jojo a real name for humans in America? I thought it was a nickname or name for monkeys.

by Anonymousreply 203February 1, 2021 4:30 PM

R202 She was taking a test drive with him, but then looked under the hood and there was no vagina.

by Anonymousreply 204February 1, 2021 4:40 PM

R203. I assume she was named after that Richard Pryor movie?

by Anonymousreply 205February 1, 2021 4:41 PM

[quote]Adopted daughter Everleigh worships Jojo, and they’ve filmed with her and the boyfriend quite a bit. They seem to have taken down the TikToks with her, but the videos are up with the comments shut down.

I bet the Labrants hate cancel culture as well.

That's funny though, and exactly what I assumed would happen considering Jojo's reach as well as her demographic. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Jojo merch has been tossed by the fundies.

by Anonymousreply 206February 1, 2021 4:45 PM

[quote]She has to stop with that awful pulled-way-too-tight ponytail.

That's how she gets that youthful face, she actually 60.

by Anonymousreply 207February 1, 2021 4:45 PM

JoJo will star in a remake of “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane” in her late 20s, mark my word,

by Anonymousreply 208February 1, 2021 4:55 PM

Speaking of, has she been in any movies yet? I'm surprised there hasn't been THE JOJO SIWA MOVIE, or HEY JOJO or something.

by Anonymousreply 209February 1, 2021 5:08 PM

R204, that's kind of the idea I got as well. They "dated" for something like three months during a pandemic. She compares it in one of her post coming out videos to six year olds who have boyfriends and then they're not boyfriends anymore. Doesn't sound like any kind of real relationship. Plus, she's 17. How many little gaylings had "boyfriends" or "girlfriends" in name only before coming out?

by Anonymousreply 210February 1, 2021 6:38 PM

Still get a bi vibe...watch by age 30.

by Anonymousreply 211February 1, 2021 6:43 PM

R211, have you watched any videos where she's just shopping or whatever? If not for the bows, she'd be mistaken for a truck driver.

by Anonymousreply 212February 1, 2021 6:45 PM

I am not talking about her vibe, she just seems like the type who would get with a guy when she is ready for kids. Just an impression. Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 213February 1, 2021 6:47 PM

Jojo Rabbit? Gay?

by Anonymousreply 214February 1, 2021 7:22 PM

Is she the one with the asbestos makeup?

by Anonymousreply 215February 1, 2021 11:58 PM

A butch gal indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216February 2, 2021 5:18 PM

R216, that's part of the video I saw last week that I've been referring to when I talk about how gay she actually seems when not being "bow girl". There's more to that video that shows her interacting with some girls either working or shopping in another store and you can tell even more by how she interacts with them. Girl's gay as hell, not bi.

by Anonymousreply 217February 2, 2021 6:52 PM

She has the lesbian swag

by Anonymousreply 218February 3, 2021 12:18 AM

As soon as she stop selling bows she'll rush right back in.

by Anonymousreply 219February 3, 2021 5:58 PM

Want to try that again in English, R219?

by Anonymousreply 220February 3, 2021 6:11 PM

Sure thing, r220.

She'll re-think the whole "queer" thing when her shit stops selling .

by Anonymousreply 221February 3, 2021 6:21 PM

R221, have you seen the responses she's gotten? Her fans love it. You seem to be speaking from a different generation.

by Anonymousreply 222February 3, 2021 6:26 PM

R221 What queer thing? She came out as gay, not queer.

by Anonymousreply 223February 3, 2021 6:30 PM

The fans are not the ones buying her stuff, the parent$ are.

by Anonymousreply 224February 3, 2021 6:32 PM

R223: she said she was queer.

by Anonymousreply 225February 3, 2021 6:33 PM

Exactly R221. She thinks it is cool to be queer now and will marry and have a kid by 30. Watch

by Anonymousreply 226February 3, 2021 6:34 PM

No, she didn't R225. The obvious gay men on here who keep saying she's not really gay and is going to marry a guy and have kids by 30 are really insulting to the lesbians on here who can look at 30 seconds of her in her videos and see that she is gay as hell.

And, like I said above, the reaction to her coming out has been almost universally positive. Those who are going on and on about how she's gonna pay a price are living in a different time and type old. She's gained more fans by coming out. I wonder if some of the denial and crap coming from gay men, especially the older ones, is jealousy at the ease young people have now with coming out.

by Anonymousreply 227February 3, 2021 6:40 PM

R225 Where did she say she was queer? In that Twitter pic she's wearing a 'Best Gay Cousin' shirt and she's been liking tweets and comments calling her gay.

by Anonymousreply 228February 3, 2021 7:00 PM

R228: THIS is what she said -

[quote]"I have thought about this, and the reason I'm not going to say this answer is because I don't really know this answer," she said. "I think humans are awesome. I think humans are really incredible people. Right now, I am super, duper happy and I want to share everything with the world I really do, but I also want to keep things in my life private until they are ready to be public."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 3, 2021 10:55 PM

Another article where she says she likes both from 6 days ago. She hasn’t called herself a lesbian yet. She talks about liking boys and girls and finding her “person”. Stop making her a lesbian before she do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 3, 2021 11:00 PM

Oh, and another article that states:

[quote]She declined to put a specific label on her sexual orientation, but in what appeared to be a response to a fan’s question, she elaborated. “I always believed that my person was just going to be my person,” she said. “If that person happened to be a boy — great! If that person happened to be a girl — great!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231February 3, 2021 11:04 PM

R230 Look at her! She makes Ellen look straight.

by Anonymousreply 232February 4, 2021 12:21 AM

She then goes on to say that she had a boyfriend like a six year old has a boyfriend but now, for the first time, she's in love and so happy that her face hurts because she can't stop smiling. All of us here who are gay know what happens after you try to date straight but then BOOM you meet that person that makes you know you're gay, gay, gay. That's exactly what she's described. I think the fact that she didn't call herself queer screams that she's gay.

And, honestly, trust the lesbians on here...girl is gay. She's also trying to protect the girlfriend with the privacy talk.

by Anonymousreply 233February 4, 2021 3:57 AM

She is very busy working on all her pride merchandise and making sure it ships into the stores by May 1st!

by Anonymousreply 234February 4, 2021 11:06 AM

She's working on a movie musical:

[quote]JoJo Siwa is starring in and executive producing a brand new musical called The J Team!

[quote]The new, original musical follows a young girl named JoJo (Siwa) whose life is turned upside down when her beloved dance coach Val (Soltis) decides to retire and is replaced by a sparkle-hating instructor named Poppy (Campbell-Martin).

[quote]Wanting to stay in the running for an upcoming dance competition, JoJo and her best friends, The Rubies (Jones, Romero), must try their hardest to abide by Poppy’s new, harsh rules. Realizing she cannot hide her sparkle or bow anymore JoJo is kicked out of her dance troupe and must rediscover what dancing means to her.

[quote]The J Team will feature six new songs from JoJo and more.

by Anonymousreply 235February 4, 2021 12:02 PM

Source:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 4, 2021 12:03 PM

CNN coverage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 4, 2021 2:13 PM

Girl needs to reach out to Froy and say it’s alright and good to come out.

by Anonymousreply 238February 4, 2021 2:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 4, 2021 9:20 PM

Unless sheceats cunt she is straight.

by Anonymousreply 240February 4, 2021 9:32 PM

R227 young WOMEN have ease with coming out

NOT young MEN

Society, or straight people, still hates gay/bi Ken with the heat of a thousand sun's

We're tolerated at best

by Anonymousreply 241February 4, 2021 9:39 PM

R202 She dated Mark Bontempo in 2020. She started posting pics / videos with him in March / April. Went public with their relationship in August and broke up with him mid November. No idea if he knew and was just a beard or if he thought it was real.

by Anonymousreply 242February 4, 2021 9:48 PM

R242 either way, he probably thinks that her being a lesbian is "hot", that's how straight guys think

If a gay dude did that to a woman to cover, he'd be crucified

Female priveledge

by Anonymousreply 243February 4, 2021 9:55 PM

She might as well go FTM, as she’s going to go bald.

by Anonymousreply 244February 4, 2021 10:00 PM

She sure is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 245February 5, 2021 12:15 AM

How long til she starts kick-starting her vibrator and rolling her own tampons?

by Anonymousreply 246February 5, 2021 12:18 AM

R245 Is that your way of adding to the lesbian confirmation?

by Anonymousreply 247February 5, 2021 12:18 AM

I hope her next line of merch are sparkly female self pleasuring personal devices in rainbow colors.

by Anonymousreply 248February 5, 2021 12:30 AM

That kid has been Marketing 101 and self-promotion ever since she was on Dance Moms. She is getting older, the bows are not selling anymore, and she has a new movie coming out... How can she become relevant and get people talking? Ah - “I like girls!“ Good job - JoJo - it worked! Smart cookie that one :-)

(And she really needs to stop bleaching her hair and pulling it into those tight ponytails. She is going bald :-(

by Anonymousreply 249February 5, 2021 1:19 AM

R249 Hey, hey, hey it worked for Katie Perry!

by Anonymousreply 250February 5, 2021 1:23 AM

[quote]R126 And I’ve never heard of Dance Moms, but it sounds absolutely atrocious and bordering on child abuse.

It’s a show where classically trained artistes perform tasteful dances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251February 5, 2021 1:42 AM

R251 “Sometimes I question your commitment to Sparkle Motion!”

by Anonymousreply 252February 5, 2021 2:23 AM

I'm not convinced unless I see a video of her licking bush.

by Anonymousreply 253February 5, 2021 2:28 AM

Bush senior or Bush Junior, r253?

by Anonymousreply 254February 5, 2021 2:32 AM

JoJo x Home Depot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255February 5, 2021 2:44 AM

R242 Are we supposed to know who the fuck Mark Bontempo is?

by Anonymousreply 256February 5, 2021 4:15 AM

R256. No. I had no idea who he was either. His sister is one of those obnoxious family youtubers with 5 million followers and Mark is a wanna be singer with a terrible voice but was probably using Jojo's fame to try and get his career started

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257February 5, 2021 4:25 AM

Her girlfriend is in the green costume. I looked at girlfriend's instagram before she made it private. Seems they have been hanging out for awhile. Someone had made a video of all their pics and videos together but it seems to have disappeared or else I just can't find it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 5, 2021 4:36 AM

In R258's link, there are chunky glasses, a Star Wars mask, and Converse. Total lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 259February 5, 2021 5:22 AM

Oh, and the Adidas hat. Whole package is totally gay.

by Anonymousreply 260February 5, 2021 5:24 AM

Sorry, lesbians, you are not going to munch on this carpet.

I enjoy The Cock!

by Anonymousreply 261February 5, 2021 2:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262February 5, 2021 7:05 PM

I know she's just a kid and it's a terrible thing to say, but her face annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 263February 6, 2021 8:35 PM

She does look gay.

by Anonymousreply 264February 6, 2021 8:42 PM

If she's about to turn eighteen in May, why is she dressed like an eight year old?

by Anonymousreply 265February 6, 2021 8:47 PM

She can buzzcut her hair and stick the bow on her head like they do with bald babies. That'll start a new trend that parents will just love. Really, she needs to drop the bows at this point. Or, even just loosen up the ponytail a bit. Maybe for her 18th birthday she'll have an official bow burning and go for a more grown up look. Her fans have aged up a bit with her. It's time.

On a non-looks note, her spirit is pretty damn amazing.

by Anonymousreply 266February 7, 2021 2:08 AM

For her eighteenth birthday she should pose nude except for three strategically placed bows.

by Anonymousreply 267February 7, 2021 2:23 AM

Please, don't give her any ideas, r267.

by Anonymousreply 268February 7, 2021 2:28 AM

i still say you come out as Gay , but you go all in on Queer

by Anonymousreply 269February 7, 2021 2:30 AM

Jojo Siwa is a fuckin sick cunt

by Anonymousreply 270February 7, 2021 2:35 AM

Here's a fun video of her having a dance battle with Jimmy Fallon. She can definitely dance. She just seems genuine, too. Hope the best for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271February 7, 2021 7:35 PM

R271 You can totally see from that video that she is gay.

by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2021 12:28 AM

She dances like a man. No grace, just athleticism.

by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2021 12:37 AM

i can't help seeing Chasten Buttigieg in her face...

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2021 12:03 PM

R274 Oh god, is he her previously unidentified father.

by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2021 12:08 PM

What backlash and threats of conversion therapy summer camp has she endured from her parents? Or is she a cash cow for them and they’re not going to fuck with that? Or will they use this as bigger excuse to steal all her money in an Amanda Bynes situation?

by Anonymousreply 276February 9, 2021 12:09 PM

R276, her parents and the rest of her family are really supportive. You type ancient.

by Anonymousreply 277February 9, 2021 6:06 PM

R277 Much of her fanbases’ parents are Deplorables tho.

by Anonymousreply 278February 9, 2021 6:57 PM

She looks like the giant evil baby from the first episode of "30 Coins."

by Anonymousreply 279February 10, 2021 12:33 AM

The gf:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280February 10, 2021 3:57 AM

She is butch, actually. Beyond the costumes, there’s not an ounce of femininity in the dance moves or the Susan Powter like enthusiasm.

by Anonymousreply 281February 10, 2021 5:17 AM

JoJo sounds like a name you would give to a pet monkey or a chimp.

by Anonymousreply 282February 10, 2021 3:26 PM

People magazine cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 7, 2021 6:23 PM

Why doesn't she get rid of the bow before she's permanently bald from it? Now would have been a good time to do that. She can still wear a bow but how she wears it looks painful. I hope she stays as happy. Glad she said she's known since she was little.

by Anonymousreply 284April 7, 2021 6:27 PM

[Quote] I still don't know what I am. It's like, I want to figure it out. And I have this joke. Her name is Kylie. And so I say that I'm Ky-sexual," she says. "But like, I don't know, bisexual, pansexual, queer, lesbian, gay, straight. I always just say gay because it just kind of covers it or queer because I think the keyword is cool."

[Quote] "I like queer," she adds. "Technically I would say that I am pansexual because that's how I have always been my whole life is just like, my human is my human."

[Quote] "I never wanted [my coming out] to be a big deal," she adds. But it was: Never before has someone with such a young fan base identified publicly as LGBTQ.

[Quote] "I've known since I was little," Siwa says. ("I did too," her mom Jessalynn adds. "A mother knows.") They both also knew it was a risk to tell the world. "I have a lot that could have gone away because of my love life," Siwa says.

[Quote] Ever connected to her fans, she Googled herself. Then she read the thousands of comments. "I never should have done that. I was thinking that all the comments were going to be nice and supportive, and they weren't," she says. "A lot of them were, 'I'm never buying your merch again. My daughter's never watching you again.' I couldn't sleep for three days."

[Quote] But Siwa found clarity: "My thing is, I don't want people to watch my videos or buy my merchandise if they aren't going to support not only me, but the LGBTQ community."

by Anonymousreply 285April 7, 2021 6:31 PM

[quote]queer because I think the keyword is cool.

That sums it up.

by Anonymousreply 286April 7, 2021 6:46 PM

So, anyone see her on Dancing with the Stars? I think she did great. They are hyping the same-sex pairing a lot so I'm glad she did well in the first dance. I can't wait until they do a sexy tango. She really is a likeable person.

by Anonymousreply 287September 21, 2021 6:27 PM

Not feeling this balding lesbian cherub.

by Anonymousreply 288September 21, 2021 6:28 PM

R284: Exactly. She would look so "cool" if she ditched the bow and cut her hair low like Miley Cyrus did. The bow is too babyish. She has outgrown it. Her fans have also.

by Anonymousreply 289September 21, 2021 6:56 PM

R16 it means straight. Next step is non-binary.

by Anonymousreply 290September 21, 2021 7:04 PM

R290, it means it sounds "cool". Siwa even said so.🙄

by Anonymousreply 291September 21, 2021 7:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!