Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer Scandal: New accuser comes forward and claims Armie Hammer raped her

I am starting a new thread for this important development.

IG user “milkandhoneyroses” claims a consensual relationship with Hammer went terribly wrong when Hammer practiced robe bondage on her, but then proceeded to rape her. Link goes to Reddit armiehammerreciepts which has screenshots from Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 25, 2021 12:14 AM

Get a hobby you insane cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2021 10:25 AM

I remember when people on Datalounge and Switch_GA harassed Armie's supposed girlfriends and gave them sexist and degrading names like Baby Paige and Desert Barbie (Courtney).

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2021 10:35 AM

That was like two people doing that.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2021 10:57 AM

R3

Don't lie. The evidence is archived. I forgot DD (Desert Dana) and CJ (Crazy J). Vile people everywhere and now they pretend they've always been allies and supporting his victims...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2021 11:05 AM

Was not a fan of the nicknames, but in their defense that was when Armie was just running around the desert with new girlfriends every week. Nobody knew he was raping, abusing and/or trying to eat them.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2021 11:15 AM

Notice none of the girls will give a direct answer when asked if he’s bi.....interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2021 11:51 AM

R6

I agree. That's sus. They always imply the people asking are dumb Charmies as if he wasn't rumored to fuck Kristoffer Polaha and the Ramsey brothers for years.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2021 12:08 PM

R7 What? That was one deranged person who kept spamming Armie threads with that shit, there have never been any legitimate gay rumors about him.

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2021 12:16 PM

The man rapes multiple women and these fangirls are still obsessed over whether he has consensual sex with men.

This is why people hate fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2021 12:22 PM

Wait, last time I checked DL, Hammer was supposed to be gay

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2021 12:26 PM

R10 who says he's not a self hating gay who assaults women because he hates them. Raping women is for attraction, it's for power. He's probably been submissive to one too many casting agents. Hey, wasn't the artist friend a casting agent?

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2021 12:36 PM

^^ is NOT about attraction.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2021 12:36 PM

My personal theory is that something about fangirls has so traumatized them to the idea of heterosexuality, that they rely on fantasy male pairings as the only outlet in which to process their own sexual desires. They are not affected by the revelations that Armie is a violent rapist of women, because they cannot even process the idea of his heterosexuality, because the actual heterosexual act repulses them so much.

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2021 12:40 PM

There have been plenty of closeted men who prey on women. Particularly ones with mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2021 12:41 PM

R13 These are also his alleged women victims. Who says there aren't male victims? Men rarely confess to this sort of business.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2021 12:43 PM

See as we can see by R14/R15, these women cannot even empathize with the female rape victims so they have to create imaginary male victims.

I would not be surprised if many of these fangirls have never masturbated. They are so repulsed by their own sexual organ.

*Trump voice* Sad!

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2021 12:54 PM

R16 Why are you so worried about his sexuality? He was married to a woman, idiot. Everyone knows he can fuck one, he's got 2 kids. Doesn't mean he's not bisexual or closeted. Are you sheltered?

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2021 12:56 PM

What is robe bondage?

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2021 12:58 PM

Because R17, to accuse a violent male rapist of latent homosexuality based on nothing, is incredibly homophobic and insulting to gay peoples. And this is a gay message board.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2021 12:59 PM

R19 oh my god. Get a life. Being closeted is psychologically damaging to people which is totally relevant on a gay forum. Many serial rapists have had sexuality confusion.

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2021 1:03 PM

there is no indications he is gay. those rumors were never even rumors to begin with. and what the fuck does that have to do with him violating women? some people seriously seem to be interested to derail the accusations, that's what it is about and not "sexuality confusion", jfc

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2021 1:04 PM

Well you obviously also have sexuality confusion. Maybe you are also confessing to being a serial rapist as well!

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2021 1:05 PM

R22 was meant for the idiot at R20

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2021 1:05 PM

DLers stop trying to make exclusively attractive straight guys be secretly gay happen, is not going to happen!

Armie, Henry, Leo, Timmy... and the non-delusional DLers will appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2021 1:12 PM

R21-23 Relax psycho. If you're upset people speculate that he's gay you should probably got to the het forums.

He's a campy, fem, closet case, alleged rapist.

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2021 1:13 PM

R24 LMAO Armie is that you? "Exclusively attractive?" That fat fug?

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2021 1:15 PM

This insane obsession with this guy is beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2021 1:15 PM

Oh the psychotic frau troll who posts obsessively about him being a closeted gay bottom is back. FF and block.

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2021 1:16 PM

How is this even a discussion? The guy said in a vulture interview that he fall in love with his male director. None of his victims say he's 100% straight. An alleged girlfriend on here stated said he was a known bisexual as a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2021 1:17 PM

Wonder who leaked the video to the DM?

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2021 1:17 PM

One of the victims confirmed he has a tiny pecker.

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2021 1:18 PM

The headlines should say "small docked, D listed actor, obsessed with anal sex, allegedly rapes 200+ women.

by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2021 1:19 PM

Yeah, you guys never talk about, I don’t know, Jack Black being gay R26.

And I have seen a screenshot posted here about the Q&A of one of the girls and she assured that he was 100% straight, at least with her. So yes, at least one of them have addressed that question.

Armie was fucking gay according to DL 1 month ago! People here claiming they had proofs like they do with Henry. With all the shit that came out, you really don’t think a male lover would have spoken out if it would have happened? Being gay is the best thing that could happen to him right now. Stop with your delusions for real, not healthy and tiring as fuck!!

This gossip is juicy but if all of you delusional bitches start speculating about him being gay with 0 proof, in a totally unrelated thread, you are going to make this thread boring like most of the threads dedicated to male celebrities.

So please stop, there are hundreds of threads about “closete” celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2021 1:25 PM

No one is saying he is gay. People are saying he is a closeted bisexual. Huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2021 1:27 PM

R34 Read the thread

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2021 1:31 PM

Sorry, but the fact that they aren’t directly answering the question about his sexuality makes sense to me. How would they know for ~sure about that? It’s not their freaking question to answer, and it’s clearly only Charmies asking anyway.

(For the record, I personally don’t think there’s any evidence he’s anything but straight.)

by Anonymousreply 36January 21, 2021 1:31 PM

not any hints or proof he is gay or bisexual but lots of proof he is a het abuser and rapist. so why don't we just stay on topic and let the weirdo fangirls dwell in their fantasies that he only did the things he did because the poor lad is a closeted gay lol. aww, poor armie, he is just not in touch with his true sexuality y'all

by Anonymousreply 37January 21, 2021 1:35 PM

That's why I am against the feminist myth about rape being all about power, not sex. It's both. While men do take advantage of unequal social structures, where they prey on women if lower standing (i.e., prostitutes), it's not as if it's all about power. It's just easier to get away with and the upper classes look away because it's not their daughters.

It's like sacrificial lambs being offered. If rape had nothing to do with sex, they wouldn't have to use rape. There's plenty of ways of having power over someone. It's a mix of both.

And I agree with the poster offended about the gay speculation. There's something off putting about assuming abusive men are in the closet. Do not claim these loser hets.

by Anonymousreply 38January 21, 2021 1:36 PM

R36 Of course they won't answer unless he's invited a third party, how would they know. They might get a vibe but that's irrelevant to their situation. But being a rapist doesn't mean you are heterosexual. That's nonsense. Rape is about humiliation and power. He could be raping women and bottoming in secret. They aren't allowed to know about his other exploits.

by Anonymousreply 39January 21, 2021 1:37 PM

He’s twisted for real.

Cancel him like a bad tv show.

by Anonymousreply 40January 21, 2021 1:38 PM

R38 Ridiculous nonsense stfu. We thought he was a closet case long before we thought he was a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 41January 21, 2021 1:38 PM

Whatever he is he is a creep. 100%.

by Anonymousreply 42January 21, 2021 1:40 PM

R37

I get what you're saying. I'm not implying that queerness is related to cannibalism, or abusing women. It's just that there have been rumors about Armie being a rapist for many years. Just as there are have been rumors about him being bi. Even before cmbyn.

by Anonymousreply 43January 21, 2021 1:42 PM

I think he was literally in love with Luca. The fact he brought these women to him was probably his way of offering a threesome.

by Anonymousreply 44January 21, 2021 1:42 PM

[Quote] People here claiming they had proofs like they do with Henry.

I like that she confirmed Armie talked shit about him.

by Anonymousreply 45January 21, 2021 1:43 PM

There’s no proof that he is into guys. Now that we know that he’s a twisted rapist, why would you want him on the team?

by Anonymousreply 46January 21, 2021 1:45 PM

R43 none of this is new. Someone here feels threatened for some reason that this man might be not straight. His life is one big lie and cover. He married a woman he didn't even to seem to be able to get it up for except the rare occasions he impregnated her. He also seemed to only be attracted with violent sex with women. There have been rumors circulating around his sexuality for years. None of this is that extraordinary.

by Anonymousreply 47January 21, 2021 1:47 PM

[quote]Someone here feels threatened for some reason that this man might be not straight.

No we feel OFFENDED that you are trying to pawn off one of YOUR rapists on us.

by Anonymousreply 48January 21, 2021 1:48 PM

R46 I don't claim this creep even if he wasn't an alleged rapist. Why are you so bothered?

by Anonymousreply 49January 21, 2021 1:48 PM

Is the thread open to posts from non-subscribers again or why is it getting messy so quick with people just repeating the same thing over and over?

by Anonymousreply 50January 21, 2021 1:50 PM

R46

There is no team. People aren't being shamed because they share the same sexuality with someone. It's not a big deal. We will find out eventually why he talks like a big queen and is obsessed with acting hypermasculine and is sharing his "conquests" with his friends online as if he wants to convince them of what a great man he is.

by Anonymousreply 51January 21, 2021 1:53 PM

The authorities need to find his destroyed telephones and see what crimes he recorded.

by Anonymousreply 52January 21, 2021 1:54 PM

R51 unless he OD's and dies then we won't

by Anonymousreply 53January 21, 2021 1:54 PM

But what men has he been linked with? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 54January 21, 2021 1:58 PM

R51 You raise a good point. A man with a small cock too bragging about his lay. He's got loads of issues. Who followed the finsta?

by Anonymousreply 55January 21, 2021 1:58 PM

[Quote] Is the thread open to posts from non-subscribers again

Yes it is.

by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2021 1:59 PM

The general public has moved on from this story. Even on gossip sites no one cares that much. People think he’s a creep with weird fetishes but the rape claims haven’t been widely disseminated

by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2021 1:59 PM

R54 What women have been? Besides his wife there weren't any before his victims started revealing he was with them.

He has many issues. What do we think, sociopathic?

by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2021 2:00 PM

R57 He's boring, even in his scandals.

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2021 2:01 PM

This feels like the real-world version of what’s happening on every stupid woke TV show right now: the waspy blond is ALWAYS the villain.

by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2021 2:02 PM

The only place these stories have traction are here, Lipstick Alley, and some nobody accounts on Instagram. And it’s all the same ten people posting on all three places trying to keep the story alive.

by Anonymousreply 61January 21, 2021 2:04 PM

NECROPHILIA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 21, 2021 2:04 PM

He is innocent until proven guilty

by Anonymousreply 63January 21, 2021 2:07 PM

A guy I'm texting with his fantasizing about killing and eating me. Whatever should I do?

A) Block person

B) Report him to the police

C) Pretend everything is fine and keep texting him because he's so hot

The obvious answer is C, of course!

by Anonymousreply 64January 21, 2021 2:08 PM

R64, in Dataloungeland, yes.

by Anonymousreply 65January 21, 2021 2:10 PM

I'm always annoyed when people act like dumbasses in scary movies, because it's so unrealistic. Turns out they're even dumber in real life.

I guess he only picks the dumbest ones, because smart women would just laugh and block him immediately.

by Anonymousreply 66January 21, 2021 2:13 PM

Well OP - Your shiny new thread is a shit storm.

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 67January 21, 2021 2:18 PM

R58 Sociopathic at the very least as well as narcissistic violent sadist.

I'm sorry you may think I'm crazy but I think he is responsible for some of his "fan" ig accounts. Particularly @armiehammer.fp, take a look at some of the captions with what we now know some are very dark and sinister. Look at the post in the tan leather jacket "he's so bad but he does it so well" or the new years eve cap post "happy new year to this dead eyed boy". What sort of fan would write that? There's lots of posts that have dark double meanings and that nut Tyler Ramsey wrote on the post where he has the drink on the beach at Christmas. Take a look see what you think. Also it hasn't been updated since he went IG quiet.

by Anonymousreply 68January 21, 2021 2:18 PM

R67 I meant shit show!!!

by Anonymousreply 69January 21, 2021 2:18 PM

R66, they’re dumb and thirsty. He must be promising film parts or something in exchange for sexual favors.

by Anonymousreply 70January 21, 2021 2:22 PM

[quote] Because [R17], to accuse a violent male rapist of latent homosexuality based on nothing

Right, because those of us that checkin on this odious creature once in awhile and sort of see a connection between, oh I don’t know, him raping and wanting to harm, scar, mutilate women, and kill women AND him being a self-hating closeted gay/bisexual man are just nuts, right?

I must be fingering my cunt as I type this and don’t even know it.

It’s so obvious to me it’s almost blinding. He feels forced by the pressures of his career and family to be a ladies man, so he takes out his repressed rage out on these women - and this applies whether he’s a closeted gay or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 71January 21, 2021 2:23 PM

Did r71 write the screenplays for WINDOWS and BASIC INSTINCT?

by Anonymousreply 72January 21, 2021 2:26 PM

Or even CRUISING?

by Anonymousreply 73January 21, 2021 2:27 PM

R71 R72 Why would a man desperate to stay in the closet spend so much time gay-baiting his fans?

The GP assumed he was happily married - there was no pressure to be a ladies man

by Anonymousreply 74January 21, 2021 2:28 PM

T74 Oh honey, there’s pressure.

by Anonymousreply 75January 21, 2021 2:29 PM

Where’s the grand jury? I need an indictment.

by Anonymousreply 76January 21, 2021 2:31 PM

[quote] I must be fingering my cunt as I type this and don’t even know it

No honey, as I said before, I don’t think you finger your cunt at ALL. I think you’re traumatized and disgusted by your own vagina.

by Anonymousreply 77January 21, 2021 2:31 PM

R68 He definitely is responsible for some of his fan accounts. Maybe the armiehammerappreciation one too. They always got the insider information and exclusive pictures. He gives me needy vibes. That AHA account doesn't have any pictures with Timmy Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 78January 21, 2021 2:36 PM

What happened to Nick, the Italian friend? Is he the one who stole the video from finsta?

by Anonymousreply 79January 21, 2021 2:36 PM

Nikiwonder deleted his IG some time ago, he may have sensed shit was about to go down.

by Anonymousreply 80January 21, 2021 2:38 PM

R71 I agree with this diagnosis. He is a miserable, fucked up man. You can see it on his punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 81January 21, 2021 2:39 PM

It's been two weeks since Effie started posting private DMs and accused him of raping her. Another one has come forward yesterday.

Can someone explain to me why they don't go the police even though everyone already knows about it?

Are they afraid they might lose their fame/ victim card if the charges get dropped?

by Anonymousreply 82January 21, 2021 2:40 PM

R80 Thanks. Is there a way if telling who follows the Finsta?

by Anonymousreply 83January 21, 2021 2:41 PM

R82 = Why won't these women BE QUIET!!!

Court cases take a long time and the aim here seems to be to try to stop whatever is happening first.

Try thinking - it helps.

by Anonymousreply 84January 21, 2021 2:44 PM

R82 Going to the police would deprive us of knowing this juicy gossip. It might not see the light of day. I hope they continue. Then charge him. This way the world knows. If any of this was lies, he would sue. No way would an innocent man let this go unchecked or leave paid work. He must be guilty.

by Anonymousreply 85January 21, 2021 2:45 PM

R13 Or the more simple option - pretending the object of their fantasies is gay explains why he isn't with them, and stops them from having to feel jealous of the women he is with.

R46 Because the only people who make believe he's gay are the fraus, so they don't care about the team because they aren't part of it.

by Anonymousreply 86January 21, 2021 2:46 PM

R82 There are things going on in the background. These women are coming forward to warn others (he apparently is still doing this) and one way to do that is to keep awareness high.

by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2021 2:46 PM

R77 I don’t have a vagina, dear. There goes your theory!

And I certainly don’t want the subject of this thread to be gay or bisexual - the heteros can keep him, please - but I’m noting what seems obvious to me.

by Anonymousreply 88January 21, 2021 2:46 PM

[quote] Can someone explain to me why they don't go the police even though everyone already knows about it?

Because there’s nothing actionable for the police to do. That’s not an indication of guilt or innocence, rather that all they have is he said/she said.

This stuff has been out there for a long while, since at least last spring and nothing has happened. No lawsuits, no charges, etc. Tgat should tell you something.

by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2021 2:48 PM

Never forget that he hasn't denied any of it and lost paid work because of it.

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2021 2:49 PM

[quote]He has many issues. What do we think, sociopathic?

I would have made a "No, Rose" joke about this but I remembered that she subscribed to the Journal of Abnormal Psychology (because it was published in St. Olaf) and would have easily identified him as a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2021 2:49 PM

R83

I'm actually saying the opposite.

Their aim is to release all the evidence before they can charge him with a crime?

Maybe they should try thinking for a change? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2021 2:50 PM

R92 There are so many women that not all of them have to go down the legal route which is slow and not guaranteed to do anything.

This hybrid approach means EVERYONE knows his shit - there will be cases later I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2021 2:52 PM

How did they get Cosby on decades-old allegations? Seems like there is more irrefutable evidence here.

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2021 2:52 PM

This is the best plan because it exposes his ass. Nobody decent would go near him now. Not that they wanted anything to do with him before. If someone tries to connect themselves to him people will just fall back to reviving the DMs like they do the toe video. But this time producers will have to listen because it's too salacious. Keeping it as gossip hurts him more. Plus the longer the draw it out he can't move on with his defence. Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2021 2:55 PM

CALLING ALL INCEST SURVIVING WOMEN TO THIS THREAD!!! Project your Daddy Shame onto someone else.

by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2021 2:57 PM

R96 Armie? What's with the full caps meltdown?

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2021 2:58 PM

Why the fuck is everyone arguing over whether he’s gay or not? He rapes women and eats fucking human flesh! Ain’t that enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2021 3:01 PM

R93

I'm not saying that all of them need to go down the legal route. I'm just asking for one.

I just want justice and I'm confused why people would support these women to do nothing. He has lost out on one movie role, but his other movies are right on track.

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2021 3:03 PM

R95 Exactly. Its kind of genius really. He can't respond because he doesn't know who he is dealing with and what evidence they have.

She's blown Charmie up, undermined his BLM woke credentials and shut down his pet media stooge at GQ.

Even his Twitter stans have shut up

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2021 3:04 PM

R99 It takes time.

Once a proper expose is done is a 'quality' newspaper the authorities will have to act.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2021 3:06 PM

R101

Those "lower quality" newspapers have millions more readers than the "quality" newspapers. I also don't think a "Times" article would automatically result in a criminal charge.

by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2021 3:13 PM

More details from Paige in the Sun. He carved the "A" on her pubic bone! I want to know why the hell did she let him

by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2021 3:15 PM

R103

I want to know too. I don't accept "love bombing" or "manipulation" or whatever buzzwords they come up with from a grown woman with a sound mind.

by Anonymousreply 104January 21, 2021 3:19 PM

For me all this makes him loads more interesting than the bland whiteness that he was, I say pile on the kink and no shaming. As for kids, who needs those dead beat ones he had with that harpy who works to turn them against there father every day, he can spend the next three decades having more than he can support of he wants.

by Anonymousreply 105January 21, 2021 3:19 PM

R105 before he was bland and creepy now he's creepy and and alleged rapist. Oh and still boring. Cool.

by Anonymousreply 106January 21, 2021 3:25 PM

R104 Doesn't he hogtie them? Plus she's tiny, he's an alleged 6'5" rapist. Who says she let him?

by Anonymousreply 107January 21, 2021 3:30 PM

R99 What movies? Do you think they're going to make that Mads one? LMAO. He's now got the Fantastic Beast gig. I'm sure that's not happening and the Paramount film is Armie's family friend. But just watch how the actors will start to opt out, one by one.

by Anonymousreply 108January 21, 2021 3:35 PM

R107

She said she let him in the article.

R99

Death on The Nile, Crisis, and Next Goal Wins are all still happening. Once they're out I don't think anyone will opt out from his other projects.

by Anonymousreply 109January 21, 2021 3:40 PM

R104 I totally agree. I also want to see Effies texts. Why the hell she only letting us see TD's. She took part in this shit for 4 god damn years. I'm not excusing his behavior but hell she isn't innocent. There doesn't seem to be any morals or standards anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2021 3:42 PM

[quote] Death on The Nile, Crisis, and Next Goal Wins are all still happening. Once they're out I don't think anyone will opt out from his other projects.

DotN got moved to September. NGW doesn’t have a release date yet. Both are Disney properties (NGW is under Fox Searchlight) so both could end up on Hulu since Disney is now doing that with some of its adult theatrical releases, like Nomadland.

Still plenty of time for this all to either heat up or die down. His part is NGW is said to be really minor, but he’s a lead in DotN.

by Anonymousreply 111January 21, 2021 3:46 PM

R111 Will be interesting to see if he gets Christopher Plummered in any if the completed films.

by Anonymousreply 112January 21, 2021 3:49 PM

R109 LMAO as if he doesn't stink up those films? If he had talent he might get some love but he doesn't even have his good name anymore. He's also not the star so he will be forgettable in his bad to average performance. Therefore, no one will care he was in these films just that he is an alleged rapist, cannibal. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 113January 21, 2021 3:49 PM

R105 is that you, Armie?

Certainly sounds sociopathic enough.

by Anonymousreply 114January 21, 2021 3:52 PM

Also all his films are going to be trash like Rebecca, who are we kidding?

by Anonymousreply 115January 21, 2021 3:54 PM

R113

Yes, but we were talking about whether this scandal has ruined his career. He's been getting roles for 10 years despite being an average actor.

by Anonymousreply 116January 21, 2021 3:54 PM

R116 that was before he was an accused rapist/cannibal.

by Anonymousreply 117January 21, 2021 3:55 PM

R114 feels obtuse enough to be him.

by Anonymousreply 118January 21, 2021 3:56 PM

Sooner or later he's bound to crack and start rage-tweeting again...

by Anonymousreply 119January 21, 2021 3:57 PM

R111 Death on the Nile is produced by Ridley Scott who was responsible for replacing Kevin Spacey with Christopher Plummer in All the Money In the World

So it's a safe bet that he will probably be recast and have his scenes reshot.

DeuxMoi posted some gossip to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 120January 21, 2021 3:58 PM

I wonder if there's a Hollywood playbook for how long you have to keep a low profile after being accused of rape?

by Anonymousreply 121January 21, 2021 3:58 PM

If you know the role he plays in DotN r120, that’s going to be rather tricky to do. This isn’t like Plummer’s ten minutes of screen time like in the Scott film. Not impossible but not really worth the hassle or expense for Disney either.

by Anonymousreply 122January 21, 2021 4:01 PM

Did she use a safe word to indicate she wanted him to stop when tied up because saying no and stop is part of it.

I read the texts and not making excuses for him, in fact I tuned out to Armie when I heard Cannibalisms and read no other threads, but I was into Bondage and you needed to use safe word to end the session because saying stop was part of it. I mean if I was tied up I usually expected sex. Depends on your relationship. I heard of people that just wanted to go through the motions of BDSM and it wasn't sexual but I was always expecting it. And if it got unpleasant or you weren't into it then you HAD to use safe word picked earlier so that STOP or NO, was understood.

by Anonymousreply 123January 21, 2021 4:08 PM

R120

If they recast his character and reshot his scenes we'd already know about it. There's no time.

by Anonymousreply 124January 21, 2021 4:08 PM

R124 wtf do you mean there's no time? DOTN has a tentative fall release date and it's January 21.

by Anonymousreply 125January 21, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote] wtf do you mean there's no time?

Do you understand how film production works? How reshoots work? You’ve got to corral every necessary person back in for several weeks (and it will take at least weeks because the character is a lead)— and that’s after quarantining, that’s after sorting out scheduling conflicts, that’s after making sure you can secure the the locations. Then there’s all the post production work to be redone, the adr, the marketing materials to be changed, etc.

It’s be easier for Disney to just dump it quietly on Hulu and take the loss than reshoot.

by Anonymousreply 126January 21, 2021 4:19 PM

R105 There is something seriously wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 127January 21, 2021 4:21 PM

Was not expecting this tiny nugget of levity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 21, 2021 4:22 PM

Oh hell no 😂

Bitches be like “call me by your name” and the name be Hannibal lector #ArmieHammer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 21, 2021 4:25 PM

It won't matter that he's in any of these films lbh he's thoroughly wooden, no one will notice him or recognize him as the alleged cannibal/rapist unless he tries to self promote like he usually does. Then the people will let him have it.

by Anonymousreply 130January 21, 2021 4:27 PM

He’s not the lead in Death on the Nile.

by Anonymousreply 131January 21, 2021 4:31 PM

Can someone summarize what happened on LSA regarding the rape allegation? I’m not fishing through a million pages there and it looks like the original post about it is gone.

by Anonymousreply 132January 21, 2021 4:36 PM

Someone posted a rape allegation about Armie Hammer back last summer on LSA. The post was removed by that board’s moderators.

by Anonymousreply 133January 21, 2021 4:40 PM

R132 The person on LSA alleged that her friend was raped by Armie after he met her on tinder. Yesterday a woman on instagram said that she was the woman who allegedly got raped, but the tinder story was fake to hide her identity. Her account is "milkandhoneyroses"

by Anonymousreply 134January 21, 2021 4:42 PM

“That’s what we’re doing. And then we’re highlighting the little, like vein-like things that are in the cabbage print ...”

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 21, 2021 4:44 PM

Um, I hadn’t read them...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 21, 2021 4:47 PM

Omg I'm crap and can't link but the Daily Mail coverage of Paige's story has a ghoulish AF photo of her with Mommy Dru and Armie with a douchebag mustache. I guess Dru got over her exorcism phase...

by Anonymousreply 137January 21, 2021 4:48 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 21, 2021 4:50 PM

I wonder how Dru will show her face in Dallas society again.

by Anonymousreply 139January 21, 2021 4:54 PM

R138 Turns out the rumor that Armie was riding around with a topless woman was true.

Also his mother seemed awfully fine with his new girlfriend even though the divorce isn't even through. Great Christian values.

by Anonymousreply 140January 21, 2021 4:55 PM

Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 21, 2021 4:57 PM

Effie appears to be implying that GQ Jonathan Heaf was abusing women and sharing photos of it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 21, 2021 5:03 PM

Wonder how long will Mrs hammer stay away from her Instagram for. She’s probably dying being unable to remind everyone every day how perfect her life is

by Anonymousreply 143January 21, 2021 5:05 PM

This thread stinks of cunt. Pearl clutching. Fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 144January 21, 2021 5:06 PM

JFC!

Who gives a flying fuck about thos douche bag or his BDSM shit?

Never get tied up by a stranger, ladies. Unless you hire a dom, do NOT get into this shit before three months of dating. This is shit you do with someone you trust, not some random heir/movie star.

If he raped her, she needs to file formal charges. Period, end of. This is a SERIOUS crime, not some shit you post on social media.

by Anonymousreply 145January 21, 2021 5:09 PM

R142 Why is she going after this unimportant GQ typist instead of going to the fucking police because of Hammer???

Honestly I'm calling fake until she moves her ass to the police. This shit is all for attention now.

by Anonymousreply 146January 21, 2021 5:12 PM

R143 While I see your total lack of compassion, I am here to tell you that today is some sort of custody hearing. Who knows what the outcome will be, but you may get your Liz update today.

by Anonymousreply 147January 21, 2021 5:12 PM

R142 Or she might be implying TD sent him pictures? Its not clear.

He's still private lol

by Anonymousreply 148January 21, 2021 5:13 PM

R142 is that you Chanel?

by Anonymousreply 149January 21, 2021 5:13 PM

I don’t understand why they don’t press charges. And they don’t respond when someone asks them if they are going to press charges.

They’re all out of their minds, him, them, the ex wife, the family

by Anonymousreply 150January 21, 2021 5:14 PM

Apparently Armie’s aunt wrote a memoir and accused her brother (Michael Hammer) and her father of rape.

I don’t even think Robert Towne could have come up with these plot twists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 21, 2021 5:14 PM

did she file police report ? or is she waiting for a payday?

by Anonymousreply 152January 21, 2021 5:18 PM

[quote] This thread stinks of cunt.

😂🤣😂🤣

by Anonymousreply 153January 21, 2021 5:19 PM

Ugh, I've never understood the endless threads about this man on here. Guess he's like D'onofrio, or Gyllenhaal.

Armie is a good looking man of mediocre talent. At least Vincent and Jake can act.

I'm not a fan of Hammer, but just reading the thread titles it's clear he has mental health and addiction issues that he desperately needs to address.

Hope he gets some help.

by Anonymousreply 154January 21, 2021 5:20 PM

Guess she’s waiting for him to pay her so she doesn’t go to the police

by Anonymousreply 155January 21, 2021 5:20 PM

Did Dru meet BP ?? At this point then I'm really on Liz's side. I have never liked her but it is now clear that the whole TD family is not on her side. I hope that the divorce will be able to take away all of them as much money as possible.

by Anonymousreply 156January 21, 2021 5:22 PM

R146 You're calling it fake.

Wow. Pretty definitive. CASE CLOSED.

If only you were someone of power and influence instead of a just a basic bitch on a gossip site lol.

by Anonymousreply 157January 21, 2021 5:24 PM

The screenshots from the book are posted in the above link now, she accuses Michael Hammer of making her masturbate him when she was a child.

This is like a horror movie unfolding in real time.

by Anonymousreply 158January 21, 2021 5:25 PM

I’m falling down this rabbit hole:

The interview was packaged as a rare, candid conversation with a movie star about his mental health struggles. A man who supposedly had it all—looks, breeding, a successful career on the silver-screen—was admitting that appearances can be deceiving. And he wanted the whole world to know he was having a hard time. Why? So that others in a similar position would feel inspired to seek help.

So humble. So brave.

Looking back, it's clear the interview represented a calculated attempt by a well-oiled publicity machine to prop up the 6'5" oil heir as a hero, lest he be exposed as a monster.

By September 2020, many of Armie's alleged DMs were already ricocheting across social media. In fact, they'd gone somewhat viral on July 15, following his divorce announcement.

What Armie's reputation needed, asap, was a good old-fashioned scrubbing—something to show that, whatever his demons, he was addressing them. Armie was doing the work.

And boy, did GQ UK come through for our leading man. It even put him on the cover of the November 2020 issue, all broody and soulful and wanting to open up about his pain, man.

But why did Armie's team go all the way to the United Kingdom in search of the ideal publication through which to launder his image?

This is where things get interesting.

Armie's mental health cover story was written and packaged by GQ UK's Chief Content Officer, Jonathan Heaf. It marked the second occasion both men worked together in less than two years: Armie had graced the March 2019 cover of the magazine—the accompanying profile of the actor was written by Heaf.

It's not exactly unheard of for celebrity coverage to be cloyingly sycophantic. But Heaf's 2019 article? Never before had a glossy magazine printed a rim job quite like this one.

He takes great pains to let the reader know that he really likes Armie Hammer:

[quote]It’s easy to want to be friends with Hammer. You can kind of tell, right? I swooned, plus he’s terrific company.

He really, really likes Armie Hammer:

[quote]"Did I tell you how much I like Armie Hammer? Well, let me tell you again: it’s very easy to like Armie Hammer."

It's a familiar experience—you become infatuated with someone, and you want to talk about how great they are to anyone who will listen.

[quote]"I am compelled to tell Chalamet what I feel compelled to tell you: about the sheer decency of Hammer as a human being."

Anything else you told Armie's co-star about Armie, Jonathan?

[quote]"I tell him that I believe there is something noble about his friend, mentor and colleague. Not noble as in a sense of hierarchy or blue-bloodedness, but more in a decent, gallant, chivalrous way."

Geez, man. It sounds like you started to worship Armie Hammer. I hope you didn't go even further overboard with the compliments, because they might look embarrassing in retrospect.

Ah, well. Nevertheless.

You should've listened to your role model, Jonathan. He wasn't wrong.

The question is, Why? What the hell happened to make a journalist become so chummy with his interview subject? (Beyond the obvious lack of professionalism, of course.)

Unfortunately for Jonathan, he might not be in a position to answer this. There's that pesky lack of professionalism, for one. While the interview with Armie Hammer was technically supposed to be a "work" thing, Jonathan ended up getting drunk. Very, very drunk. So drunk he doesn't remember how he got home. So drunk he barely recalls the evening he spent on the company dime, "interviewing" Armie Hammer.

I'm not making this up. Jonathan Heaf, Chief Content Officer of GQ UK, spent half the article talking about how hungover he was the day after the interview. Half the article. Surely, nobody who leafed through the March 2019 issue of GQ UK looking for the Armie Hammer profile gives a rat about Jonathan Heaf's hangover. I'm not sure anybody in the world would be interested in reading these many words about Jonathan Heaf. Not even his mother. Yet here we are.

by Anonymousreply 159January 21, 2021 5:30 PM

There's another reason we are unlikely to ever get an answer for why Jonathan Heaf loves Armie Hammer so much. The reason is because the two men share a secret. A salacious secret. A secret so juicy and hilarious, the two men can't help joking about it on Twitter.

Oh man, you really had to be there. It was a bonding moment between two dads. (Yes, both men are fathers.) It even got immortalized in a very funny photo! Jonathan loves talking about "THE PHOTO." But he won't let you see it. No, sir. It's a secret photo. A secret photo related to an even secreter secret shared between Jonathan Heaf and Armie Hammer.

And let him tell you, Jonathan Heaf is very, very relieved that his secret is safe with Armie Hammer. So safe he can play coy about it in the pages of the magazine that employs him.

If you see Armie Hammer out on the street, looking tall and noble, ask him. Ask Hammer the actor what happened to him and the British journalist after the Martini session in the Sunset Tower Hotel bar in November last year. Walk up to him. Say hi. Smile. Wave. Talk. Engage in a conversation. He’ll like that. Be nice. Be civil. Be a bit more, well, be a bit more Armie. I mean, he probably won’t tell you. Why not? Well, he’s Armie Hammer, isn’t he? It wouldn’t be gracious. It would make you laugh like hell, sure, but it wouldn’t be loyal. It wouldn’t be decent. And, you know, we could all do with being a bit more Armie Hammer sometimes. Right, Armie?"

If you've made it this far (first of all—thank you), you may be wondering whether I'm being too harsh on poor old Jonathan Heaf. How was he supposed to know his utterly decent, supremely loyal friend Armie Hammer would turn out to be a sadistic psychopath? Jonathan Heaf is probably just as freaked out as we all are. Right?

On Thursday, Heaf uploaded a photograph to his Instagram grid, of himself wearing a flashy tracksuit. If the tracksuit looks familiar, it's probably because you've seen Armie Hammer wear it on the pages of GQ UK.

And in the comments of his dapper tracksuit insta pic, Jonathan Heaf, Chief Content Officer of GQ UK, wrote, "cut me, I bleed breakfast wine 🍷"

[Damning links at Reddit below]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 21, 2021 5:31 PM

These Hammer folks are all fucked up in THE HEADS. 🧠🍆.

This is obvioulsy a case for Columbo and his pal, Baretta's bird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 21, 2021 5:31 PM

R152 the more I think about this they shouldn't do anything yet. Keep him and his fans sweating the outcome.

by Anonymousreply 162January 21, 2021 5:31 PM

Honestly I don't really care if Hammer suffers so much as his fans. I love their pain.

by Anonymousreply 163January 21, 2021 5:32 PM

R160 He's on their payroll. The Hammers own the mag in some clandestine way. Dylan Jones is also a minion.

by Anonymousreply 164January 21, 2021 5:35 PM

So Armie could have conceivably been molested by his father and grandfather and Dru turned a blind eye to protect a meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 165January 21, 2021 5:39 PM

You bitches probably know all about this Reddit but I am neither a fan nor a frequenter of these threads, so it’s all new to me.

What a fucking rabbit hole...

Armie Hammer Receipts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 21, 2021 5:45 PM

Have you found a receipt that they're going to the police and press charges, or is this just for the lolz again?

by Anonymousreply 167January 21, 2021 5:50 PM

I don’t think any of them want to press charges and some still seem to want him to love them. They’re like the NXIVM girls in a cult

by Anonymousreply 168January 21, 2021 5:51 PM

How are the tapatalk assholes fairing? Any suicides?

by Anonymousreply 169January 21, 2021 5:52 PM

R168 who knew you could get such willing harem with a micro dick.

by Anonymousreply 170January 21, 2021 5:53 PM

R168 The operative word being [italic]some[/italic]. There’s obviously a mixture of true victims, liars, those that want to move forward legally, and those that don’t want to move forward due to trauma. This is a complex situation and in the end, American Psycho has money, some level of power, and dedicated sycophants, I’m sure, that are willing to appease him however he sees fit.

What a fucked up story. I won’t be surprised if the details that continue to emerge from this only get worse.

by Anonymousreply 171January 21, 2021 5:54 PM

Why are they calling Dru Paige’s mom? Lol

by Anonymousreply 172January 21, 2021 5:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 21, 2021 5:59 PM

[quote]What a fucked up story. I won’t be surprised if the details that continue to emerge from this only get worse.

I think he molested his children.

by Anonymousreply 174January 21, 2021 6:02 PM

R173 you’re like two weeks late 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 175January 21, 2021 6:05 PM

R175 Yeah. where did all these locals come from?

by Anonymousreply 176January 21, 2021 6:09 PM

R176 end of constant prime time ? Reddit? I dunno but it makes for a tiring shit show

by Anonymousreply 177January 21, 2021 6:12 PM

Is he gonna get blacklisted like Kevin Spacey?

Nope because he’s not a gay man nor a man who has been proven guiltily in court like Weinstein or Cosby. Only gays get thrown to the wolves over unprovable baseless gossip even if it is 3+ decade old!!

by Anonymousreply 178January 21, 2021 6:16 PM

I go away for like a day and Hammer fangirls almost take over his dl thread 😂

by Anonymousreply 179January 21, 2021 6:16 PM

R175 I just fell down this rabbit hole but have gripped the vines running down the side of it and am climbing back out.

As I was wrapping up my little perusal of that Reddit I posted above, I stumbled upon his dance scene in [italic]Call Me By Your Name[/italic] and I was suddenly struck by the strangest combination of melancholy, disgust, and certainty; a certainty of the fact that darkness truly exists and slinks and lurks all around us without the slightest notice.

by Anonymousreply 180January 21, 2021 6:17 PM

R179 the fan girls, and the “no he IS CLOSETED” troll 🙄

by Anonymousreply 181January 21, 2021 6:17 PM

R181 the whole cast came back today. I wonder what set them off😂

by Anonymousreply 182January 21, 2021 6:21 PM

R178

Well Spacey made the mistake of apologizing i.e. admitting guilt. Hammer did none of that and since no woman is pressing charges his career is fine.

by Anonymousreply 183January 21, 2021 6:22 PM

R183, Kevin Sapcey did not admit guilt because he (according to Rapp’s story) was blackout drunk at the time 34 years ago and couldn’t remember it.

His statement was similar to James Franco’s. Only Franco’s was praised as being genuine. Clearly that’s because he’s straight.

by Anonymousreply 184January 21, 2021 6:25 PM

R181 I must ask, what is the basis for your certainty that he is not in the closet? I am really curious.

And this is just China 👇🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 21, 2021 6:26 PM

Jfc.

by Anonymousreply 186January 21, 2021 6:26 PM

Just food for thought...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187January 21, 2021 6:26 PM

Effie's dad is coming for the cannibal.

by Anonymousreply 188January 21, 2021 6:30 PM

R182 it must be everything they’ve wanted to say the last two weeks but couldn’t bc prime time, (instead of, you knowing, just paying for a month, so they didn’t have to repeat shit that’s been discussed for days already)

by Anonymousreply 189January 21, 2021 6:33 PM

R188 yes we know lol

by Anonymousreply 190January 21, 2021 6:33 PM

R187 Hammer walks like he's had miles of cock up him and is clearly repressing something. He also hates women and stalks Henry Cavill. Closeted? You don't say.

by Anonymousreply 191January 21, 2021 6:34 PM

R188 Is her dad a cop or a lawyer? If not maybe he can convince her to go to the police and turn a rape allegation into something real.

by Anonymousreply 192January 21, 2021 6:34 PM

R192 I think she said Marines. He's going to beat the fug to a pulp.

by Anonymousreply 193January 21, 2021 6:35 PM

Ha now Courtney's implicating the Fat One in her stories as 'an enabler'. At least it's an upgrade from handler!

by Anonymousreply 194January 21, 2021 7:15 PM

R166 Hell I just read Reddit from your link. Michael Hammer accused of raoing his own sister? Wtf! I always thought he was an only child though? Also accused of almost raping a 12 yo when he was 18, tho obviously nothing proved, everything is allegedly 🤮

by Anonymousreply 195January 21, 2021 7:25 PM

Frau Cunts love to ruin men on Twitter because their histrionics can run wild without being subject to the scrutiny of a court of law, where they would have to stick to the facts. Nuance of confusion is the name of the game.

by Anonymousreply 196January 21, 2021 7:32 PM

Armie you're not supposed to use a thesaurus on every single word. It doesn't sound human.

by Anonymousreply 197January 21, 2021 7:41 PM

R196 Exciting isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 198January 21, 2021 7:44 PM

R196 Armie that's the third or fourth time you've posted here today. Just tell us your side of the story, man!!

by Anonymousreply 199January 21, 2021 8:05 PM

Effie is also piling on the Fat One and claims he helped Armie get random BJs behind dumpsters (I guess the Fat One was allowed to watch?)

by Anonymousreply 200January 21, 2021 8:28 PM

I mean why go to the police when you can talk shit about his friends and entertain your newly gained audience?

by Anonymousreply 201January 21, 2021 8:32 PM

R200 Or was she referring to that other a**hole, Tyler? His literal married brother.

by Anonymousreply 202January 21, 2021 8:33 PM

R202 it has to be Tyler lolz

by Anonymousreply 203January 21, 2021 8:48 PM

Lol Charmie simpi needs to calm down and then get a real job with real people who work in a real team setting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 21, 2021 8:59 PM

Timmy only came to protect the children from being eaten alive. Btw where is the other screenshot about the fat one?

by Anonymousreply 205January 21, 2021 9:03 PM

I am horrified and sorry for these women - but the daily drip drip drip of salacious details, offered up to us random people in the world for shock and awe, is starting to feel attention-seeking rather than constructive. I’m glad we all know what we know now, because maybe it will hamper his ability to harm new unsuspecting victims. But at some point enough is enough, go to the police. Or file a civil suit. We the public now know every gory detail. Anything née is a variation in existing themes. It’s time for either legal action, or private healing. Or a combination of the two. At this point, I’m much less shocked by the newest gnarly screen grabs of the day, than I am by the lack of constructive action.

by Anonymousreply 206January 21, 2021 9:59 PM

Use the Reddit link at R166. They are saying J Heaf is deleting Armie related tweets. Some say something else might be about to come out and JH knows ??

by Anonymousreply 207January 21, 2021 10:10 PM

R206 You don't know every gory detail.

There's much more to come yet.

by Anonymousreply 208January 21, 2021 10:10 PM

The fact that she hasn't gone to the police yet is very suspicious. Either she has been complicit in doing something illegal like drugs, or a threesome with a minor or she isn't the person in the DMs.

He should post the DMs so we can finally see her messages that she carefully deleted in her screenshots.

by Anonymousreply 209January 21, 2021 10:23 PM

The Hammer family is turning out to be a Raymond Chandler novel.

by Anonymousreply 210January 21, 2021 10:29 PM

Or, she has and it is for something much worse.

by Anonymousreply 211January 21, 2021 10:29 PM

Remember the voice message where Armie said "you have to have skin in the game too". He knows all about Russia and how they gather Kompromat so they can blackmail people. Maybe he has shit on her so she can't go to the police.

I wonder what she's done that's so terrible.

by Anonymousreply 212January 21, 2021 10:36 PM

Everything is SOOOOO suspicious lol

by Anonymousreply 213January 21, 2021 10:36 PM

R212 Maybe because she said he had photos of minors obviously she's known about that for a while if it's true, which makes her an accomplice

by Anonymousreply 214January 21, 2021 10:53 PM

R214 Stop trying to scare her. She didn't say they were definitely minors and she might have already reported it if they were. Are you Charmies going after the fake beards? This is PR going wrong, eh Charmies?

by Anonymousreply 215January 21, 2021 11:06 PM

My question is how they could have been this messy during a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 216January 21, 2021 11:07 PM

The fat one running a brothel? Is that what she means? And was Ashton giving Armie up?

by Anonymousreply 217January 21, 2021 11:12 PM

Oh wait. The fat one is trying to intimidate her?

by Anonymousreply 218January 21, 2021 11:18 PM

R215

This could only scare her if she had something to hide. Wouldn't you want to know about it if she was complicit in some of these horrible acts? I want to know everything and not just if it damages Hammer's reputation.

by Anonymousreply 219January 21, 2021 11:18 PM

It's worse R210

They are turning out to be a James Ellroy novel.

by Anonymousreply 220January 21, 2021 11:21 PM

So the latest victim is black. Is Effie black or mixed race as she looks like she has black features, anyone know? I was just wondering is he just victimising and or abusing only black girls?

by Anonymousreply 221January 21, 2021 11:41 PM

R221 no Effie is not, the Russian girl is not, Paige is not, Courtney is not, etc. What exactly is your point?

by Anonymousreply 222January 21, 2021 11:47 PM

R222 My SIMPLE point is what I said above. Is he just abusing black girls? Or didn't you get it? Paige, Courtney etc were girlfriends for 5 minutes not subs/slaves, Effie has black features. The Russian said she never met him in person

by Anonymousreply 223January 21, 2021 11:51 PM

R223 he is clearly not. Why are you making this into a race thing? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 224January 22, 2021 12:13 AM

R224 I'm not making it in to a race thing. I was just asking in case he has a vendetta against blacks, despite him publicly defending them. Nothing he says is the truth. I was wondering because he's such a twisted sadistic fuck.

by Anonymousreply 225January 22, 2021 12:25 AM

R225 ah interesting. That would be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 226January 22, 2021 12:47 AM

If Effie's father doesn't destroy him, Cavill's fans might. They're not keen on him talking shit about Henry.

by Anonymousreply 227January 22, 2021 12:48 AM

On Reddit they are saying he killed a woman on june 16 in the Twentynine Palms area. But the thing is he was in the Cayman Islands on that date

by Anonymousreply 228January 22, 2021 12:52 AM

R228 😂 they desperately want him to be a murderer, don’t they? Jfc

by Anonymousreply 229January 22, 2021 12:53 AM

R228 why such a specific day? Did someone go missing that day?

by Anonymousreply 230January 22, 2021 12:56 AM

Did it get deleted? I can’t find it

by Anonymousreply 231January 22, 2021 1:02 AM

R225 someone should ask Effie. She's in contact with the other victims.

by Anonymousreply 232January 22, 2021 1:03 AM

These Reddit people are just as delusional and hysterical as charmies now lol. I mean. Someone needs a new hobby

by Anonymousreply 233January 22, 2021 1:03 AM

They posted this:

"TWENTYNINE PALMS — Deputies are looking, on the ground and from the air, for Erika Ashley Lloyd, a 37-year-old Walnut Creek resident who was reported missing on Wednesday, June 17.

Her vehicle was located abandoned near Twentynine Palms Highway in the Twentynine Palms area on Tuesday, June 16." [....]

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, Morongo Basin Station at the (760) 366-4175.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 22, 2021 1:07 AM

It was posted here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 22, 2021 1:09 AM

Thanks found it now. Is this a bunch of hysterical true crime fans? They continue saying he did it after it is noted multiple times he was still in CI 😂 I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 236January 22, 2021 1:15 AM

R236 maybe Ashton did it.

by Anonymousreply 237January 22, 2021 1:23 AM

Wow Armie was originally named Alexander but batshit crazy Grandpa Mobley flew to LA and told them that God told him to change it to Armand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 22, 2021 1:54 AM

LOL! And now the Armand Hammer named is ruined forever because of Dru’s father. I bet Liz will even end up changing the children’s names.

by Anonymousreply 239January 22, 2021 1:57 AM

Can we please go back to 24/7 prime time? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 240January 22, 2021 2:29 AM

So we have learned that Armie's aunt Casey Hammer wrote an autobiography. Here's a review from a customer on Amazon:

"We think of the super-rich as living lives of perfect happiness and unbridled pleasure. If I ever thought that, then Casey Hammer’s searing book shattered those notions for all time, The granddaughter of tycoon, Armand Hammer, she was born into a live of unimaginable wealth and privilege.

Yet, as I read this account of her childhood and growing up, [bold]I don’t know what stunned me more - the unimaginable cruelty of those around her or her endurance in the face of it. That she is still standing, seems to me, to be something of a miracle.[/bold] That she should be as full of the joy of life as she is, is a monument to her extraordinary strength and resilience and optimism."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 22, 2021 3:33 AM

She’s been posting pictures tagging him lately. And visiting the Hammer museum and other things in LA. Not sure if I’d randomly tag him on my selfies right now, even as a family member, but ok. Guess you gotta get that promo out somehow

by Anonymousreply 242January 22, 2021 4:01 AM

"My wife says I have a frontal lobe issue. Your frontal lobe controls your danger response, like, 'Whoa, I shouldn't be doing this.' But she says it's okay, because your frontal lobe doesn't fully develop until around 30, so I have until then to get all this shit out of my system and then I need to calm down.” -AH

by Anonymousreply 243January 22, 2021 4:57 AM

At first he was distracted by the L.A. party scene. "It was like a—" He pauses, for a brief moment visibly uncomfortable. "I picture my grandparents reading this article," he explains before continuing. "I'd grown up in a household of so much love and so much good, everything just felt wholesome. Once I was on my own, I was like, Let's see how hot this candle can burn." For three or four years, there were drugs and drinking and staying up for days on end and a lot of girls who were, in his estimation, "bad, bad news.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 22, 2021 4:58 AM

All old news and all been discussed at length before

by Anonymousreply 245January 22, 2021 5:17 AM

R233

Reddit falsely accuses people of things all the time using their so-called "investigative skills". There was an incident where they falsely accused someone of being the Boston bomber ending in the victim's suicide. /r/armiehammerreceipts is going to get very toxic very fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246January 22, 2021 6:25 AM

He lies so much. I don't believe anything he says. Wholesome? His grandparents would be upset? His grandad was a crack head who killed someone and cheated on his grandma with many women including his own daughter. Or is he talking about the fundie psychopaths that probably taught him to eat people.

by Anonymousreply 247January 22, 2021 7:52 AM

Oh jfc (again). The drama queens in this thread 😂🙄😂🙄😂🙄

R246 agreed. Pretty sure they are already well on their way. Same with these threads as prime time is over and more and more people come here from Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 248January 22, 2021 8:33 AM

Sure he is 😂

by Anonymousreply 249January 22, 2021 9:21 AM

Go take a look @armand.hammer.fc. He put it all out there years ago! Look at the highlights on CMBYN meme. "Is it better to speak or die" on the main page too.

by Anonymousreply 250January 22, 2021 9:54 AM

You really think that lame fan page is his! You are such a tool. And learn how to link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 22, 2021 10:20 AM

The woman who refuses to go to the police is telling women to speak up. That's rich.

I guess she has ran out of victims to post about. Is this thing officially over?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 22, 2021 10:24 AM

R252 There's no contradiction. She is telling people to speak up. She is not telling them to go to the police.

by Anonymousreply 253January 22, 2021 10:53 AM

She should be, because "speaking up" on social media does nothing. Wasn't she talking about 200 victims?

by Anonymousreply 254January 22, 2021 11:01 AM

Unpopular opinion, but the longer this goes on and the more information hits the news, the more suspect it becomes. Braces for attack......

by Anonymousreply 255January 22, 2021 11:46 AM

You’re not wrong r255. I said it earlier but it’s the same small group of people cycling the same screenshots on the same three or four sites.

by Anonymousreply 256January 22, 2021 11:50 AM

Ah good, the charmies are here e.g. R252 with their smear campaign and their shit grammar. I think it's your "thing" that's "officially over", petal.

by Anonymousreply 257January 22, 2021 11:51 AM

As everyone has gone quiet on social media I suspect a mainstream news article is in the works. Given that Mia has commented, it’s likely Ronan Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 258January 22, 2021 11:53 AM

R257 I've said it before but it amazes me how prepared his stans are to have their personal morality dragged into the gutter with this man.

And that was before all of this 'business'.

I don't see the attraction? - as milkandhoney said- he's a selfish man child/energy draining vampire, every conversation is me me me

Resentful and jealous of everyone he works with.

by Anonymousreply 259January 22, 2021 11:57 AM

Now Effie posting messages about how armie got aroused by her teeth

by Anonymousreply 260January 22, 2021 11:58 AM

He has an obsession with keeping parts of women as mementos... this is serious serial killer Silence of the Lambs territory

Poor Archie, he is forced to play the role of “Darla”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261January 22, 2021 12:02 PM

Sorry Darla was the name of the actual dog, the name in the movie was Precious

by Anonymousreply 262January 22, 2021 12:03 PM

Just more crimes she didn't report to the authorities, because she was in love with him. Probably still is.

How does this woman still have stans who are defending her inaction?

by Anonymousreply 263January 22, 2021 12:06 PM

HE ABUSED ARCHIE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264January 22, 2021 12:06 PM

Errrr 'stans who are defending her inaction' R263 WTF are you talking about? You're the only one who's locked into a cult here.

Also, don't you have even a rudimentary understanding of the nature of abusive relationships?

by Anonymousreply 265January 22, 2021 12:09 PM

They aren’t saying he killed a woman...

by Anonymousreply 266January 22, 2021 12:09 PM

They never said he killed a woman.

by Anonymousreply 267January 22, 2021 12:10 PM

R265

I'm talking about people like you who are defending her for not doing the right thing and reporting him to the police.

What cult? The cult of justice? The cult of calling people out for doing nothing besides posting screenshots?

I'm proud member of that cult.

by Anonymousreply 268January 22, 2021 12:15 PM

They did say he killed the woman, lolz. Even after they figured he was in CI at the time. Collective iq of 90.

by Anonymousreply 269January 22, 2021 12:21 PM

R268 You honestly can't conceive of any reason why rape/sexual assault victims might not report to the police? Do you live under a rock? Or in some alternative universe where reported rapes are investigated fairly (let alone prosecuted) without revictimising the complainant? Or maybe just a universe in which any whiff of criticism of Armie Hammer is attributed to a conspiracy to cover up his secret relationship with etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 270January 22, 2021 12:26 PM

I think posting ss is not nothing. Without these women we wouldn't know the extend of his...troubles. sure we thought he was a loser before, but now it's out in the open. I just hope a legit article is coming.

by Anonymousreply 271January 22, 2021 12:35 PM

I guess some people might start to believe once some sordid video drops.

by Anonymousreply 272January 22, 2021 12:37 PM

So how long before he's found either dead or OD'd ?

by Anonymousreply 273January 22, 2021 12:38 PM

No, I can't think of a reason why rape victims don't go to the police. Even if he doesn't get convicted it is still on his criminal record. I read about 100 legit articles in the last two weeks and nothing happened. Wait... he apologized to Miss Cayman.

by Anonymousreply 274January 22, 2021 12:42 PM

'I can't think of a reason why rape victims don't go to the police.'

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 275January 22, 2021 1:17 PM

Effie confirms that Armie moved her into a house near his home 4 years ago, which is what the poster on Datalounge revealed in 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276January 22, 2021 2:38 PM

Hmmm then I think the 2018 poster is Effie, not AH.

by Anonymousreply 277January 22, 2021 2:42 PM

Or someone very close to her.

by Anonymousreply 278January 22, 2021 2:44 PM

R277, I wish I could send Armie to beat you.

by Anonymousreply 279January 22, 2021 3:00 PM

R274 You didn't read the alleged threat to take her head off her shoulders if she told his wife then?

I mean those kinds of threats might well put someone off going to the police no?

by Anonymousreply 280January 22, 2021 4:38 PM

R274

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281January 22, 2021 5:22 PM

R281 Brilliant link, thank you. And yes, SHAME is very disabling.

by Anonymousreply 282January 22, 2021 6:11 PM

r 264 Yeah. Now I'm done. If he's been bragging about torturing and killing animals since he was a child, this is one sick fuck already in Ted Bundy territory.

Actually torturing and killing a woman wouldn't surprise me at this point. We know he wants to do it. Fucking jesus. The reasons for any disappearances in the area of the Hammer Hotel may not turn out to be as outlandish as we think. Can someone bring this motherfucker down, please?

by Anonymousreply 283January 22, 2021 6:17 PM

R281 She has already come forward. She has been posting screenshots and talking publicly about their relationship for the last two weeks. We just want her to do the exact same thing at the police station.

by Anonymousreply 284January 22, 2021 6:21 PM

R284 Going to the police - in person - may still be beyond her abilities, right now. As you can see, saying something as an anonymous person on-line is pretty easy to do.

by Anonymousreply 285January 22, 2021 6:58 PM

Pedophile, rapist, torturer of animals....sounds like psych 101 textbook definition of psychopath. Read and repeat or truth?

by Anonymousreply 286January 22, 2021 7:18 PM

Pack up your things everybody. Alleged victim of Armie Hammer leaves social media after a hissy fit.

This alleged victim does not want to be questioned. Neither by you, journalists, or by the police.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287January 22, 2021 7:50 PM

Can totally understand, don't see it as a hissy fit. you seem to be desperate to discredit her. whatever the reasons are she's going about the things as she is, she gave plenty proof by now that what she's claiming is legit. if it wouldn't be Hammer's legal team would have shut it down already and sued her to the moon and back.

by Anonymousreply 288January 22, 2021 7:59 PM

Oh they will sue her. Don't worry. They're just waiting for her to stop posting so they can build a case. Now that there's no sign of her going to the police they have all the time in the world.

She should have had a better end goal besides wanting an apology from her favorite dom.

by Anonymousreply 289January 22, 2021 8:12 PM

R287 So you're just going to ignore what Paige, Courtney and Jess have said then?

by Anonymousreply 290January 22, 2021 8:12 PM

R289 Sue her for what?

Are you saying the DMs were fake?

by Anonymousreply 291January 22, 2021 8:13 PM

R290 What did they say besides that he's a fucking weirdo? They all said they consented to his crazy shit after being "love bombed". Whatever that means...

by Anonymousreply 292January 22, 2021 8:15 PM

R289 Why would they have to wait for her to stop posting..? If she just pulled these allegations out of thin air or wouldn't even know him, as some psychos claim, they would just threaten to sue immediately. they don't need to wait for her to stop posting "to build a case" gtfo

by Anonymousreply 293January 22, 2021 8:18 PM

I can’t even imagine the levels and degrees of hate - and threats - she’s been at the receiving end of. I’m sure she’s no saint but I do believe that she was traumatized and that part of her coming to terms with that, healing, and moving on has compelled her to come forward.

I’ve been in traumatic situations I can be blamed for having placed myself in, especially as a drug addicted whore desperately seeking to escape my own pain and childhood trauma; it didn’t make those situations any less wrong, traumatic, or dangerous, quite frankly. I’ve seen and had perpetrated upon me some pretty dark and painful shit; and I’ve managed to escape some close, dangerous calls. (A sharp intellect, an eerily accurate intuition, and a belief in the power of prayer - not based in religion but on a deep and constant communion with life and the Light - are strengths I always possessed and which aided me in my escape from so many things and in so many ways.)

I always question - as everyone should - people who are quick to criticize, shame, insult, and blame a victim. Some of those people are victims themselves and can’t help but reflexively suppress someone else’s pain as they do their own. Others are just scarily apathetic and damaged in other ways. And then, of course, others are or have been perpetrators themselves. (You know who you are.)

Sometimes, like Dorothy or Alice or Little Red Riding Hood, we go deeper into the darkness than we should have or even intended to and the way back home is both rigorous and overwhelming. But home we must go if we are to survive and we each do it in our own way.

by Anonymousreply 294January 22, 2021 8:22 PM

His amazing fans have started to racially abuse the other woman now.

Same stuff about sleeping with a married man so you got what you deserved too.

Great people.

by Anonymousreply 295January 22, 2021 8:22 PM

I fear that the children are still in danger because now they are around Michael Hammer. Liz should leave the Caymans and go back to her family in Colorado, but I think she is too arrogant to do that.

by Anonymousreply 296January 22, 2021 8:23 PM

R291

Blackmail and libel. She published the DMs with a clear intent and she never gave any evidence for the pedophile allegation.

by Anonymousreply 297January 22, 2021 8:23 PM

R297 Lol. His team will want this to just go away.

She has 4 years worth of material remember.

by Anonymousreply 298January 22, 2021 8:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299January 22, 2021 8:30 PM

This isn’t going away soon. Effie is just one of many. I can only imagine the bravery to be the first to speak up. She doesn’t have to finish it.

by Anonymousreply 300January 22, 2021 8:33 PM

In a statement to DailyMail.com, Hammer's lawyer said: ‘These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory'

Sooo....

by Anonymousreply 301January 22, 2021 8:34 PM

"Hey, can I carve my initial into your groin with this rusty knife?"

Armie uses LOVEBOMB

It is very effective.

"Sure, Armie. Why not?"

by Anonymousreply 302January 22, 2021 8:35 PM

This is the sickening scar left by Hollywood star Armie Hammer on his young lover after he branded her just millimeters away from her private parts.

Using a sharp knife Hammer cut his first initial 'A' into her skin during a kinky sex game, which ex-lover Paige Lorenze insists got out of control.

Seconds later the 6ft 5' inch screen idol - who has claimed he's '100% a cannibal' in vile Instagram messages to other women - then ‘licked the cuts' from the wound.

Lorenze shared the exclusive image with DailyMailTV as a stark warning to other women who might be seduced and manipulated by Hammer.

The 22-year-old former professional skier turned Instagram model is speaking out about the ‘deeply traumatic’ four month relationship, which left her emotionally and physically scarred.

And Lorenze exposes Hammer as an out of control narcissistic sexual deviant, whose wild fantasies and BDSM fueled desires which she says could ‘seriously injure another woman.’

The blond beauty reveals that Hammer was fixated on biting her body, begging that she allow him to take lumps of flesh from her arm, before consuming them.

Father-of-two Hammer, 34, urged his lover - 12 years his junior - to participate in ‘role play’ sex.

Even on their first night of intimacy, Lorenze revealed Hammer insisted: ‘You can either call me daddy or sir.’

The actor often tied up Lorenze, hit her with paddles and planned out ‘high protocol nights’ of painful sexual moves, which often left her covered in bruises.

Lorenze described their time together in Los Angeles as ‘like a real life 50 Shades Of Grey without the love’.

Laying out more of his sick fantasies, Hammer begged the Instagram model to have her ribs removed, so that he could barbecue them.

Even with his family at Thanksgiving, Hammer took along his leather bound BDSM case for kinky sex games.

In a photo shared exclusively with DailyMailTV Hammer is seen posing with Lorenze and his mother Dru Ann during the holidays, which they celebrated in Dallas, Texas.

In another exclusive photo the former couple are seen shirtless on a moped in the desert, Hammer smiling and wearing a cowboy hat.

Lorenze told DailyMailTV: ‘I want Armie to address his demons, see the pain and trauma that he has caused me and other women.

‘He told me there’s a whole community that will do this stuff, that it was not criminal.

'He really thought that his fantasies were normal behavior in the BDSM, non-normative, sexual kink community. I thought that this is what it was. I thought I was safe.

‘But any man who is fantasizing about crushing bones, eating them, having sex with female limp bodies is a danger to all women.

'And this is not me kink shaming, I want that to be clear.

‘His actions and behavior are dangerous and emotionally and psychologically damaging.

‘He is saying people are kink shaming him and should not comment on his sex life, but BDSM is a smoke screen for him wanting to hurt women.

‘You can be just as traumatized by consensual sex. It’s unacceptable that he coerces women into agreeing to let him hurt them.'

In a statement to DailyMail.com, Hammer's lawyer said: ‘These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory.'

by Anonymousreply 303January 22, 2021 8:36 PM

R301 I’ll trust the crying women with scars and nothing to gain from this over the proven and privileged douchebag with a penchant for abhorrent “kinks and fetishes.”

by Anonymousreply 304January 22, 2021 8:37 PM

Well at least they finally got it right that Dru is his mom, not hers.

by Anonymousreply 305January 22, 2021 8:41 PM

He finally got sober enough to contact a lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 306January 22, 2021 8:42 PM

Anyone defending this pervert is as vile as he is. Just stop. Get help. Consent or partial consent does not make him any less of a sadist freak.

by Anonymousreply 307January 22, 2021 8:49 PM

That blanket assertion by his lawyer is quite something.

I'm guessing the DMs were bullshit then?

by Anonymousreply 308January 22, 2021 8:52 PM

R308 *weren't bullshit

by Anonymousreply 309January 22, 2021 8:53 PM

Someone has reported him to the Cayman authorities for animal cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 310January 22, 2021 8:55 PM

Imagine being told by that sack of shit that you'll never meet anyone better

The audacity

by Anonymousreply 311January 22, 2021 8:56 PM

R310 Jesus. Is he hurting animals too?

by Anonymousreply 312January 22, 2021 8:57 PM

His dog isn't even in the Caymans. Redditors are so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 313January 22, 2021 8:58 PM

R313 I know

I expect they'll get to California in time.

by Anonymousreply 314January 22, 2021 9:01 PM

ELIZABETH HAS GOT IN TOUCH WITH ONE OF THE GIRLS

by Anonymousreply 315January 22, 2021 9:17 PM

What’s up with the yelling? Have we been invaded by teen girls? Lol

by Anonymousreply 316January 22, 2021 9:24 PM

R315 Oh noooeesss....

So this isn't just going to disappear like the loons on here think now they've bullied effie off Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 317January 22, 2021 9:24 PM

R315well don’t just sit there, tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 318January 22, 2021 9:29 PM

She's back !!!!

House of E just posted the Daily Mail article so I guess this is only a partial ceasefire.

by Anonymousreply 319January 22, 2021 9:39 PM

Effie is back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320January 22, 2021 9:42 PM

R320 Oh hell no. This is going to get worse - the revelations, that is.

by Anonymousreply 321January 22, 2021 9:46 PM

R320 She's back and better than before!

His statement was always going to difficult or him to pull off.

If he lies, he'll be called on it.

by Anonymousreply 322January 22, 2021 9:46 PM

Are the 15 year olds why he’s called a pedophile then? When will these people learn what a pedophile actually is?

And before you all go insane, no I’m not in any way defending or ok with a grown ass man and 15 year olds, but I’m tired of people screaming about pedophiles any time someone is younger than 18. It takes focus away from actual pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 323January 22, 2021 9:53 PM

[quote]I’m not in any way defending or ok with a grown ass man and 15 year olds

Call Me By Your Name!

by Anonymousreply 324January 22, 2021 9:56 PM

R323 'not ok with a grown ass man and 15 year olds'

Did you miss the rape allegation part?

Jesus

by Anonymousreply 325January 22, 2021 9:56 PM

R324 no 15 year olds in CMBYN lol

by Anonymousreply 326January 22, 2021 9:57 PM

R325 that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said m, sweetie. But I know reading comprehension is very very difficult

by Anonymousreply 327January 22, 2021 9:58 PM

So how long did Effie’s IG break last? 10 minutes? Lol

by Anonymousreply 328January 22, 2021 9:59 PM

R328 Every time he lies, she'll issue a statement.

Guess his lawyer will have to try harder.

by Anonymousreply 329January 22, 2021 10:00 PM

Why don’t you just admit you are here Effie? And have been since 2018. Or “Effie’s friend”..

by Anonymousreply 330January 22, 2021 10:03 PM

R327 Oh I think you're quite easy to read babe.

by Anonymousreply 331January 22, 2021 10:03 PM

R330 Why do you want her to reveal herself to you if she's her?

Do you want to bully off this platform too?

by Anonymousreply 332January 22, 2021 10:10 PM

R332 i haven’t bullied anyone off from any platform lol. But it is very obvious she is here, why not own up to it?

by Anonymousreply 333January 22, 2021 10:12 PM

Someone has hacked milkandhoneyroses Instagram so it's down

She didn't take it down.

by Anonymousreply 334January 22, 2021 10:17 PM

R333 Erm. Because its none of your fucking business?

Plus everyone would go digging through her posting history.

Nice try though

by Anonymousreply 335January 22, 2021 10:18 PM

R335 lol

by Anonymousreply 336January 22, 2021 10:28 PM

Are there still any charmies left? Or have they realised they have dedicated their lives to a delusional fantasy for three+ years?

by Anonymousreply 337January 22, 2021 10:33 PM

Effie has posted a countdown on her story for about twenty minutes from now with warning "MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING"

by Anonymousreply 338January 22, 2021 10:38 PM

R338 I wonder if Jonathan is wearing brown tracksuit bottoms just in case?

by Anonymousreply 339January 22, 2021 10:46 PM

Statement from Paige

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340January 22, 2021 10:55 PM

R340 Good for her. You can tell she’s been through a confusing and hellish experience.

by Anonymousreply 341January 22, 2021 11:07 PM

Jesus. Are those minors.

by Anonymousreply 342January 22, 2021 11:08 PM

I’ve been wondering why he’s been following these very young looking girls. Now I guess I know. 😔🤢

by Anonymousreply 343January 22, 2021 11:13 PM

So maybe 'go to the police' isn't the way to get justice after all.

Awkward.

by Anonymousreply 344January 22, 2021 11:16 PM

R344 yeah let’s stop going to the police. Good idea. 👍

by Anonymousreply 345January 22, 2021 11:18 PM

Effie posted three conversations with three girls who appear to have had relationships while the girls were underage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346January 22, 2021 11:20 PM

'clean little kitten'

by Anonymousreply 347January 22, 2021 11:25 PM

I know calling someone Daddy during sex is pretty common, with him though and his 24/7 obsession with sex and submission i just find it.... creepy. His kids probably call him that all the time. Most people i think can separate this word in a sexual and non-sexual situation, he's too fucked up though.

by Anonymousreply 348January 22, 2021 11:58 PM

Someone asked what 'love bombing' is. For everyone who wants to learn about Narcissistic Abuse, imo this is the best place to start:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349January 23, 2021 12:07 AM

R348 if Michael Hammer did indeed molest and abuse Armie then the daddy obsession would make sense. “Obedience to Daddy” and anal sex seem to be the recurrent motif in Armie’s encounters.

by Anonymousreply 350January 23, 2021 12:10 AM

Man, the posts in r346 are heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 351January 23, 2021 12:11 AM

New details in the DM from Paige and a photo of the carved "A" if anyone's interested. Also a statement from TD lawyers. I can't link the article for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 352January 23, 2021 12:12 AM

Just to shut up some of the wiseacres on here saying "stfu" if you aren't going to the police: on a recent AMA, Effie answered a question as follows:

Q: How far are you willing to go with the case?

Q: All the way

So just because she's not sharing the details with us, the unwashed masses, doesn't mean she doesn't have her shit together on lock. She seems FIERCE and fiercer every day. I actually got an optimistic feeling tonight as I read through all of her IG posts. It's ON.

by Anonymousreply 353January 23, 2021 12:15 AM

Sorry that second Q should have been the "A"!

by Anonymousreply 354January 23, 2021 12:16 AM

What is really upsetting is how many 15/16/17 year olds are coming forward now. It just gets worse. And worse. And worse.

by Anonymousreply 355January 23, 2021 12:17 AM

One of his first jobs was as a guitar teacher...

by Anonymousreply 356January 23, 2021 12:19 AM

And after cmbyn he had much more access to young girls.

by Anonymousreply 357January 23, 2021 12:23 AM

In one of the 2018 Datalounge posts, look how the poster freaks out when someone suggested Armie let Kevin Spacey grope him:

“@173 Fuck off. i’ll fucking rip Kevin Spacey’s fucking hands off and skin him alive if i ever found out he so much as thought of doing something to Him.”

So we see, the trigger is an older man touching him. All signs point to Michael Hammer.

Unfortunately, Elizabeth has delivered the children into Michael Hammer’s reach for nearly a year now.

by Anonymousreply 358January 23, 2021 12:25 AM

R358 Sorry if I seem obtuse -- are you implying that was Armie Hammer here on DL in 2018? Eek!

by Anonymousreply 359January 23, 2021 12:28 AM

[r359] Yes, that's what some of us think.

by Anonymousreply 360January 23, 2021 12:32 AM

Yes, the posts actually started in 2017. It’s broken down here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361January 23, 2021 12:33 AM

R346 Jesus! Those girls really need to get together and take this cunt down. I know it's easier said than done but, hell how much longer is he gonna get away with this?

by Anonymousreply 362January 23, 2021 12:35 AM

Lol

by Anonymousreply 363January 23, 2021 12:35 AM

I do appreciate the way switchy-poos always covers TD's face with the clown emoji.

by Anonymousreply 364January 23, 2021 1:04 AM

some of the LSA crowd is legit calling the cops on Armie Hammer after the minors ss

by Anonymousreply 365January 23, 2021 1:12 AM

R365 Reddit too.

by Anonymousreply 366January 23, 2021 1:12 AM

I love how other people have to call the cops because this cunt who has apparently held back evidence for years is still refusing to talk to the cops.

C O M P L I C I T

by Anonymousreply 367January 23, 2021 1:18 AM

We know you lurk here Effie and I hope the cops will seize your laptop and phone as well.

by Anonymousreply 368January 23, 2021 1:20 AM

R367 you're dumb. She's been contacted since she started this. She didn't know for years.

by Anonymousreply 369January 23, 2021 1:20 AM

Stick the dumb troll on ignore it makes the whole day better

by Anonymousreply 370January 23, 2021 1:21 AM

r370, I did that a couple of threads ago, and it made the thread glitchy for me.

by Anonymousreply 371January 23, 2021 1:22 AM

In answer to Deuxmoi's post saying Armie and his team won't speak unless something big comes out, Emily Giffin, novelist and former lawyer answered: "Something big has already come out but more evidence and victims are forthcoming. Trust and believe that justice will be served and you can quote me on that."

by Anonymousreply 372January 23, 2021 1:23 AM

Charmies always doing the most will lead straight to his jail time. Haven't those idiots learned that they are the reason people hate him and don't ignore him before this happened and that they are pissing Effie off and motivating her to reveal more? Why are they so nuts?

by Anonymousreply 373January 23, 2021 1:24 AM

R373 Poetic isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 374January 23, 2021 1:26 AM

R372 well if he wasn't done before, being a confirmed predator of children,if true, will be the end for him.

I have to say, not in all my years thinking this scum was actually scum and wondering how a man can be so gleeful playing a child groomer, did I suspect he could actually be one. Just in shock.

by Anonymousreply 375January 23, 2021 1:28 AM

Oh no. Charmies please don't piss off Effie.

Can you imagine what she might do?

She might even do the right thing for once in her life and go to the police!

That would be so terrible.

by Anonymousreply 376January 23, 2021 1:30 AM

R374 very. They have been doing this for years. It's the same thing he does. Trying to bully people into submission has always backfired on him.

by Anonymousreply 377January 23, 2021 1:31 AM

He is such an asshole. He should have made the apology and paid them off quietly. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 378January 23, 2021 1:32 AM

I'm in shock.

by Anonymousreply 379January 23, 2021 1:34 AM

You don't pay off people that blackmail you publicly. He can thank god that she's so incredibly dumb.

by Anonymousreply 380January 23, 2021 1:37 AM

R379 That's what happens when you have convinced yourself he's a closeted bottom I guess,

by Anonymousreply 381January 23, 2021 1:38 AM

R362 bet the Caymans are looking into unsolved crimes and wondering if the authorities there have been keeping their eyes on him. Are any of these abused kittens, Caymanian?

by Anonymousreply 382January 23, 2021 1:38 AM

I can’t believe I used to almost be a fan (that ended years ago but still)

by Anonymousreply 383January 23, 2021 1:38 AM

Is the “he’s closeted” troll still claiming this is all done to cover up for him being gay but in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 384January 23, 2021 1:40 AM

R378 Why on earth would you want him to pay them off?

So he could continue?

by Anonymousreply 385January 23, 2021 1:40 AM

R383 those cannibalistic teeth always creeped me out, I hated that he ruined CMBYN but never was I driven to detest him until his trip to Saudi Arabia and when his fucking asshole fans started harassing fans, girlfriends, ex co stars, with their delusions.

by Anonymousreply 386January 23, 2021 1:41 AM

R385 not at all. That's just what a smart criminal minded predator would have done. He always makes things dumber trying to get the upper hand. When you're wrong just take the loss. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 387January 23, 2021 1:43 AM

Milkandhoneyroses is back

by Anonymousreply 388January 23, 2021 1:46 AM

Has she said why she stopped posting screenshots of DMs as prove?

by Anonymousreply 389January 23, 2021 1:46 AM

R389 as what sorry?

by Anonymousreply 390January 23, 2021 1:47 AM

You can't convince me that some of those fans don't work for him. That simp chick has committed actual crimes for this man. She must be the one hacking their accounts. And how is rmk holding up? Has she offed herself yet?

by Anonymousreply 391January 23, 2021 1:49 AM

R391 Nah.

Simpi is a crackpot

I've taken much delight in poking the bear with her and the other loons over the past year.

I told them he was into knife play and weird shit probably 6 months ago but no I was the idiot.

by Anonymousreply 392January 23, 2021 1:52 AM

I can't imagine any of this is untrue. How could they blatantly defame him like this if it's not true?

by Anonymousreply 393January 23, 2021 1:54 AM

R392 but hasn't the Charmie stuff been being used as a smoke screen? His buddy Tyler is still leaking them the hot tub clues (that means Charmie is alive and well) so they are still trying to promote that defense.

by Anonymousreply 394January 23, 2021 1:58 AM

Wait. Weren't all these women beards to hid his Charmie love? They veered off script, huh?

by Anonymousreply 395January 23, 2021 2:00 AM

R394 Yup. I told them ages they were all being played by Tyler but I think I was told to ride a donkey's dick.

Rude!

The Charmies are Armie's greatest mindfuck.

by Anonymousreply 396January 23, 2021 2:00 AM

Armie Hammer you are under arrest! You have been accused of rape in a text message that was posted online. Admittedly we don't know their names, their gender, their age, where they live, we don't even know they exist, but you're time is up buddy boy.

Once again reddit has saved the day.

by Anonymousreply 397January 23, 2021 2:02 AM

R396 suddenly his emoji meltdown, him repeatedly mentioning his friendship with Timothee seem more sinister. Did he actively encourage the Charmies so they wouldn't listen to rumors he was a pedophilic abuser and be distracted with shipping him they would ignore major red flags?

by Anonymousreply 398January 23, 2021 2:05 AM

Tyler knows where the bodies are buried. Hopefully not literally.

by Anonymousreply 399January 23, 2021 2:06 AM

Are some of these young girls CMBYN fans?

by Anonymousreply 400January 23, 2021 2:07 AM

R397 you need to stop. You're just encouraging them to really find shit.

by Anonymousreply 401January 23, 2021 2:07 AM

Always wondered why they posted here. Now I know. Bait the gays so they won't believe the abuse of women rumors?

by Anonymousreply 402January 23, 2021 2:09 AM

R400 I bet. He was into communicating with fans a lot. I even have some DMs. But mine are just PG.

by Anonymousreply 403January 23, 2021 2:12 AM

R402 I think he’s in the closet - either gay or bi (probably the latter) - and that he abuses, mutilates, and fantasizes about killing women, though with his money and level of protection, who knows how far he’s already gone.

by Anonymousreply 404January 23, 2021 2:13 AM

R401

Don't worry, they don't have to find shit. I'm sure Effie is already hard at work. The next text message will conveniently mention why she can't go to the police.

by Anonymousreply 405January 23, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote]You can't convince me that some of those fans don't work for him. That simp chick has committed actual crimes for this man. She must be the one hacking their accounts. And how is rmk holding up?

She is saying that those women are 'in panic' and 'not mentally stable'.

by Anonymousreply 406January 23, 2021 2:16 AM

R405 the pedo story isn't hers to tell and maybe she can't go to police but others might. Seems like a lot of potential people.

by Anonymousreply 407January 23, 2021 2:16 AM

The police wouldn't do shit. She is ruining his life and career and this is much better.

by Anonymousreply 408January 23, 2021 2:16 AM

R408 It had to work this way. Only by creating public interest will the authorities have to take action.

Always the case in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 409January 23, 2021 2:17 AM

R406 not stable? All of them? How does she explain his beards turning crazy on him too?

by Anonymousreply 410January 23, 2021 2:18 AM

R410 Last time I checked this was all a sting operation organized by Armie to catch Liz doing illegal things to keep his kids away from him.

by Anonymousreply 411January 23, 2021 2:19 AM

R409 Yeah, Effie is not so manic afterall. Girl is formidable, organized and might actually take this MF down. She's a bad bitch.

by Anonymousreply 412January 23, 2021 2:21 AM

R411 wtf? So all the conspirators turned against him? Idgi.

by Anonymousreply 413January 23, 2021 2:22 AM

R409

You know when authorities take action? When you go to them and report a crime.

You know when journalists write about it? When you go to them and report a crime.

by Anonymousreply 414January 23, 2021 2:24 AM

R414 yeah somehow someone might have to report a crime eventually but so far this looks essential for making the story known. I am glad she took this approach. At least we get the full story. The police might try to silence her until the case is heard. I don't really know.

by Anonymousreply 415January 23, 2021 2:28 AM

I've been going back through DL threads (Armie Hammer 4, 5, 6, 7 etc) and it's just fascinating to watch little pieces of the puzzle unfold over the course of those threads. Little observations people would make. The odd "Wow he just liked this japanese girl who shmooshes bread with her face" followed by "wait, so that's different than the other BDSM stuff, hmmm." etcetc. And LOTS of speculation about Luca (director of CMBYN) and his seeming erotic and ego influences on Armie during the making of that film It's just so interesting.

The impressionistic sense that unfolds through hundreds of posts, is that Armie made that movie (2016), and it unlocked certain things in him. With Luca serving as lover/father/shaman/guru/sherpa, guiding Armie to explore repressed and undiscovered parts of himself. Luca also sought Armie out, made him feel desired, special, faultless, fascinating, erotic, curious, romantic, dangerous, edgy. And Armie was devastated when filming ended and actually missed his first Father's Day with Ford to be in Italy with Luca!

Other theme; 1. "Why does Armie seem so detached from his son?" 2. "Boy Elizabeth sure seems nervous like she has to watch Armie like a hawk. Wonder if she's just jealous or if she has a reason to be concerned??" 3. "Well it's well known that Armie has daddy issues..." 4. "I think he's a pretty heavy drinker, check out his IG, you'll see he drinks a lot. And eats a ton of meat."

I could go on. Anyway, this was one of this interesting "likes" that someone had commented on in 2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416January 23, 2021 2:28 AM

^^ they might also be still gathering evidence. Getting all their ducks in order. Effie is fierce.

by Anonymousreply 417January 23, 2021 2:30 AM

That's interesting [R270]. Something is up. I didn't want to believe the trolls at first but it seems that marriage is tumultuous.

Is Armie questioning things in his life?

—Anonymous reply 271 11/22/2017

My guess-- She feels threatened by something or someone, maybe nothing's happened yet but she's sensing that it will.

—Anonymous reply 272 11/22/2017

[bold]But when does Armie get time to cheat on her? He's constantly working, filming, promoting films or with Luca or with Timo……[/bold]

All this talk about Armie's wife, I'm wondering if her insecurities are based in reality. Meaning, I'm wondering if the poor girl truly has a reason to put on such a show to have her time in the spotlight and remind everyone that she's Armie's wife and the mother of his children. Maybe she has legit concerns, or feel threatened by the people who are very close to her husband and his success.

—Anonymous reply 331 11/23/2017

by Anonymousreply 418January 23, 2021 2:31 AM

R414 You really don't know what she's reported or not, but you seem really eager to criticize Effie. I think a public outcry might sway law enforcement to take action, as R415 said. As for journalists, she's already got Ronan Farrow and best-selling novelist Emily Giffin on her side. I'd say she's doing great.

R312 Yes. There is an unverified DM in which he admits he nearly strangled Archie, his dog, while fantasizing about strangling his girlfriend. Do they have cliffs in the Cayman Islands? I'm hoping he stumbles off of one. Perhaps while taking his favorite drug. Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 419January 23, 2021 2:37 AM

R416 Lmao it was clear as day.

Wonder why Luca's partner left him. Wonder why Luca can't make a film or show with a healthy age gap.

But what about Tyler? The man us nearly 50. He avoided anything to do with CMBYN, almost like a scorned lover. Is he Armie's lover, confidante, conspirator?

What about the Ramsey/Hammer lifelong connection? Are their families linked with some sick shit?

What was the purpose of the Saudi trip? What the fuck happened in the desert? What the fuck does Hammer do on all those solo and entirely unnecessary road trips?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS CELLPHONE? AND HAS HE HARMED THOSE TOE SUCKING KIDS?

by Anonymousreply 420January 23, 2021 2:41 AM

R418 Maybe Liz isn't so dumb. Maybe she recorded the toe sucking on purpose and the hashtag wasn't about the son, but Armie's foot fetish.. ew.

Record, just in case you need evidence.

by Anonymousreply 421January 23, 2021 2:45 AM

R420 Anyone following this knows some evil shit went down in Saudi and the 29 Pervs Motel.

by Anonymousreply 422January 23, 2021 2:46 AM

R421 Oh my...you might be onto something there

by Anonymousreply 423January 23, 2021 2:46 AM

Some of you sound like the crazy ones from reddit. Don´t turn this place in redditcrazyland, please

by Anonymousreply 424January 23, 2021 2:50 AM

Puts the toe sucking and sexulaizing the daughter's art work into new light. What was that Hammer said in his last post about looking out for their wellbeing while posting images like this of his kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425January 23, 2021 2:50 AM

On reddit someone just posted a thread about speculation that Armie's dad Michael may have killed Armie's grandfather, Armand, to gain control of the inheritance. Because Armand's will was originally spread out far and wide with bequeathments to charities, mistresses, museums, education, relatives....And then suddenly he died, and it all went to Michael.

On top of that, Armand's brother Julius had a history of mental illness, drug addiction, and was charged with manslaughter at one point.

Michael Hammer also being accused by his sister Casey Hammer (Armie's aunt) of incestuous acts (he was several years older than her). It's all in her book, a scathing expose about her family, the Hammers. It's called "Surviving My Birthright." Part of an amazon review of the book: "...as I read this account of her childhood and growing up, I don’t know what stunned me more - the unimaginable cruelty of those around her or her endurance in the face of it. That she is still standing, seems to me, to be something of a miracle..."

And let's not even get STARTED right now with Father Mobley!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426January 23, 2021 2:55 AM

If Armie was indeed raped and abused by Michael Hammer as a child, then it would be understandable why the attentions and inappropriate flirtations along with Luca’s apparently alternating cruelty (I believe he slapped him even at one point) would have been so triggering within Armie.

by Anonymousreply 427January 23, 2021 2:57 AM

Wow on one of the older Armie Hammer threads, regarding the adorable sexy japanese girl who smooshed her face into cupcakes for videos to post on IG, someone had made the connection that "this is what Armie really thinks of his wife's precious bakery items" or something to that effect. Thats intsense! Hiding his scorn in plain sight, perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428January 23, 2021 3:06 AM

Oh jfc go back to Reddit. This is almost as bad as being invaded by charmies

by Anonymousreply 429January 23, 2021 3:06 AM

Paige’s confirmation that Dru attempted an exorcism on Armie made me think back to this analysis of the 1973 horror classic and how the movie’s demonic possession storyline was actually a supernatural parallel to the subtext that Regan was being molested by Burke Dennings. So maybe Dru’s own extreme religiosity have been a willful blinding, a kind of self-delusion, to the horrific abuse that her husband was doing to her child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430January 23, 2021 3:22 AM

Why does everyone assume something in him got "unlocked" while filming CMBYN or by being in the proximity of Luca? Isn't it known that he and his useless friends already did a "documentary" and "long-term project" about cutting and blood play in 2013? And didn't he say that he was a "dominant lover" before his marriage, but thought he can't disrespect his wife like that? The fact that he equals being a dominant lover with disrespecting and objectifying the woman and feels he has to repress those urges with someone he values already says a lot, I think.

Anyway, this goes WAY back and is not something that started in 2016 with a gay movie and a few drug trips, even though the drugs certainly didn't help with the unhingedness.

by Anonymousreply 431January 23, 2021 3:25 AM

R431 one doesn’t exclude the other. There was a definite shift after filming CMBYN. And no, he didn’t suddenly realise he was gay (although I could imagine Luca seducing him also ew).

by Anonymousreply 432January 23, 2021 3:27 AM

R430 ... or Armie Hammer is just a rotten apple. Maybe he's just the product of too much privilege, wealth, boredom and apparently bad genes. Sure, the family doesn't seem all that healthy and especially his aunt's book is grisly. But in regards to Armie himself there's a lot of kitchen sink psychology and wild speculation so far, not much else. Let's not paint him as a victim as well, before there's any indication he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 433January 23, 2021 3:30 AM

R422 What went down???

by Anonymousreply 434January 23, 2021 3:53 AM

Sorry but everything about Hammer’s alleged behavior is consistent with a childhood abuse victim who turned into an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 435January 23, 2021 3:53 AM

There’s going to be a Patrick Bateman calling from an empty office at night scene by the time this is over, isn’t there?

by Anonymousreply 436January 23, 2021 3:59 AM

What is most striking to me, is this story of a restless, hedonistic man (Michael Hammer) privileged beyond measure, but himself the product of stern cold domineering fathering, exploring vices and pleasures and drugs and sex. And then finding Dru Ann and leaving all of that behind. Accepting Christ as his lord and savior and finding the "peace that passeth understanding." Then raising a family in the most moral, whitewashed overtly Christian context you could imagine. Cayman Island is Christian to the core. And The Hammers actually even started a Christian school there which Armie went to. Ok so the theme is...darkness and debauchery in the family history - and an about-face towards religosity and piety and straight-laced values. Michael spoke in interviews of wanting to raise the children in a "wholesome" environment. Armie talks about his childhood being so "wholesome" and "good." I dunno....methinks they doth protest too much. Could it be that what seemed wholesome on the surface was catastrophically oppressive and confining? And even brainwash-y or cult-y? Armie said that when he moved to LA he was ready to "see how bright this candle can burn" and he wasn't referring to stardom but rather indulging in vices previously off-limits. It's a tale as old as time, when there is so much repressed content in families, that soften there is that one family member, usually a young person, who becomes the scapegoat. The one who acts out the dysfunction and secrets and horrors and brings it all out into the open. Seems like Armie could be that person, embodying all of the unspoken, disowned cruelty, psychopathology, and misogyny in the Hammer lineage, in much the same way that his aunt Casey was the whistleblower of the family, raising the curtain on all manner of unpleasantness that was papered over when Father Mobley and his daughter Dru came in and cleaned up the narratives.

by Anonymousreply 437January 23, 2021 5:04 AM

R437 ever thought about starting a blog? Lol

by Anonymousreply 438January 23, 2021 5:31 AM

Paige in the comments (and these pathetic Liz hate accounts by Charmies 🙄🙄🙄)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439January 23, 2021 6:33 AM

Not trolling, just asking for clarification because there's so many threads now.

Didn't this all start after Effie - she's the 'Michael Phelps of Fucking', right? - want an apology from AH and he had 24 hours or something to do it before she started releasing screenshots? Or am I completely on the wrong track and misremembering?

Someone's gonna write a book about all this. "We Need to Talk About Armie"

by Anonymousreply 440January 23, 2021 6:59 AM

R440 pretty much. She did say some negative things before that, but also talked about how amazing he was in bed (in private dms) and how nice and kind and good person he is (in dms, to me included).

by Anonymousreply 441January 23, 2021 7:02 AM

r441 Thank you.

So, if he HAD apologised, would we know of the extent of his depravity? Would other victims have come forward?

I have no doubt he's a dangerous, sadistic psycho who should be in jail - and his Hollywood career needs to disappear asap - but why are we only seeing edited DMs? I think, in the interests of full disclosure, we need to see what she said to him too.

And I say that - to be clear - NOT to excuse his behavior or shame/blame her. But we're obviously not getting the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 442January 23, 2021 7:52 AM

R442 You can see -- and I am pro-Effie -- but you can see in some ss where the girl's responses are there, and a lot of it is placating his creepiness. A lot of lol's and haha's. I think we've seen ss from a lot of different girls, too and some of them adhere with the whole "yes daddy" and "sir" stuff. I didn't get the sense that Effie was complying with that to the same degree as the Russian gal did. But even when we couldn't see her side of the convo, it seems she was at least pretending to be receptive or she was curious enough to play along because he offered up SO much seemingly unimpeded crazy content. We've all been there, where you are crazy about someone, but then you learn more about them and your heart maybe isn't in to some aspects of their personality or lifestyle... but you try to stay open-minded, or you placate and indulge. So the exchange looks mutual -- but the reality is, that you are thinking "aghghgh I hate it when he acts like _______. Why can't he just be cute and not say/do ________!?"

Sex creates major intense addictive, intoxicating hormones. You can get so dickmatized so fast that the idea of rocking the boat feels wrong. You wish all of that weird stuff would *poof* disappear so you could just have a nice relationship.

Eventually Effie's ss show a woman totally at her wits end and no longer playing along with his game.

by Anonymousreply 443January 23, 2021 8:12 AM

R443 maybe you should start a blog

by Anonymousreply 444January 23, 2021 8:14 AM

Someone should explain to Effie what a pedophile actually is

by Anonymousreply 445January 23, 2021 8:15 AM

Michael and Dru Hammer = the parents from Prince of Tides

“Tom recounts his sad and horrific childhood for Susan in hopes that it might help her save Savannah. We learn that Tom and his siblings, twin sister Savannah and their elder brother, Luke, were the offspring of an abusive father and uncaring mother. Their father, Henry, a WWII bomber crewman who survived being shot down and managed to evade capture by the Nazis, thought that the best way to raise a family was by beating them, and did so regularly. He was a shrimp boat operator and, despite being successful at that profession, spent all of his money on frivolous business pursuits. One business attempt was a gas station that he advertised with a live tiger, which became the family pet, Caesar. These attempts leave the family in poverty. Their overly proud, status-hungry mother, Lila, was only concerned about the family's public image and would not let her children say a word about their father's abuse.”

by Anonymousreply 446January 23, 2021 8:32 AM

Effie has posted screenshots from another girl who had a relationship with Armie when she was a minor. The girl lived in Italy so probably happened during CMBYN filming. The texts are recent and show Armie’s responses when asked about the scandal. He sounds completely psychopathic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447January 23, 2021 8:42 AM

“Their overly proud, status-hungry mother, Lila, was only concerned about the family's public image and would not let her children say a word about their father's abuse.”

This is also Elizabeth Chambers. She knows more than she’s letting on.

by Anonymousreply 448January 23, 2021 8:52 AM

Even if Elizabeth did not know the extent of Armie’s depravity, which seems unlikely, the extent to which she pushed the family man image to elevate her own status makes her the perfect unwitting accomplice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449January 23, 2021 9:09 AM

r443 "So the exchange looks mutual ..."

See, here's the problem. Building a case against him is going to be hard if it DOES look like a mutual convo. He could argue that this was just bullshitting and fantasizing, talking dirty in what he thought was a consenting adult relationship. It won't be clear that she was "pretending ... just playing along."

Because what do a whole lot unhinged DMs mean at this point? That he's just a fucking creep. Plenty of them around. No one has complained to the police and that's why he's so cocky. The Cayman Island pageant people got an apology instantly when they made a complaint. May be that has to happen here now. And not for an apology but for sexual assault charges laid, court proceedings, and - hopefully - jail time.

by Anonymousreply 450January 23, 2021 9:36 AM

Also despite Elizabeth’s apparent hovering and following him all over the globe, the incredible amount of philandering he was able to get away with suggests this was all for show and not out of any interest in protecting her marriage. She may have simply enjoyed the perks of celebrity life. If the poster from 2018 was to indeed have been Armie, then they were not even sexually compatible, and Elizabeth “laughed and mocked” Armie when he told her about his kinks.

by Anonymousreply 451January 23, 2021 9:39 AM

R451 I think we can reasonably conclude that Armie and Elizabeth were never sexually compatible. Remember those couple interviews he gave where he talks about them cracking up in the middle of sex? Like they would just start laughing hysterically? Yeah that doesn't sound to me like to mature, connected people coming together at a deep level.

by Anonymousreply 452January 23, 2021 9:48 AM

R451 the poster from 2018 is Effie or her friend, not Armie.

by Anonymousreply 453January 23, 2021 9:52 AM

R453 keep tellin yourself that hon

by Anonymousreply 454January 23, 2021 9:55 AM

R447 Honestly that dm exchange at R447 is probably one of the most eerie reveals we've seen yet. Because this exchangedhas happened recently, after allllllllll the shitttttt that's been coming out. The word "rape" is getting batted around a lot, "non-consent" is in da house....cannibal urges....knife stuff, juggling multiple women at the same time. You name it, it's been revealed. And he is acting so spooky-calm, he's totally unfazed. He wants this girl to shush her trap so he can move the conversation to how he can get this exchange to lead to an outcome where he get's to fuck someone. He doesn't care if it involves planes, or what. "But Armie, I'm extremely young; I have a boyfriend, and I think you are a creepy man." "Oh yeah right....well anyway, I'm horny, I'm lonely, I'm bored. Let's fuck, wanna fuck? When you gonna fuck me? "

by Anonymousreply 455January 23, 2021 9:58 AM

r451 Not a fan of hers. Maybe she stayed for financial gain after ten years of marriage?

We can't blame her for staying when other women stayed in their relationship with him even when they knew he was a violent sadist. They are all victims.

If the criticism of his wife is that she knew and didn't say anything, well, so did a lot of other people.

by Anonymousreply 456January 23, 2021 10:04 AM

Charmies have now doxxed Effie. They are complete scum.

by Anonymousreply 457January 23, 2021 11:31 AM

Like I said in that other thread. TD fans suit him perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 458January 23, 2021 11:41 AM

Did E just unfollowed Tyler R?

by Anonymousreply 459January 23, 2021 12:50 PM

Looks like it

by Anonymousreply 460January 23, 2021 1:20 PM

R459 Yes she did. Look on switch_ga. He supports TD and is basically saying there's a deliberate smear campaign because of the impending custody case. He said unfollow him if you don't support TD

by Anonymousreply 461January 23, 2021 2:56 PM

What hot tub stuff from Tyler?

by Anonymousreply 462January 23, 2021 3:00 PM

R455 Agreed. Imagine your response to being asked if you're a rapist is "having fetishes is not a crime".

I will admit though, there is a funny part here - you just know the Charmies are in tears that this guy was responding to DMs from so many people, and yet never responded to any of them (because if he ever had you just know they would've told everyone).

by Anonymousreply 463January 23, 2021 3:07 PM

E also unfollowed Ashton R. Ramseys are fully team TD.

by Anonymousreply 464January 23, 2021 3:22 PM

"Remember we talked about you having aspd?" This little gal he was seeing in Italy had to have a talk with Armie about Anti-Social Personality Disorder? Sounds HOT.

by Anonymousreply 465January 23, 2021 3:28 PM

Antisocial personality disorder -- Also called: [bold]ASPD[/bold]

Those with antisocial personality disorder tend to [bold]lie, break laws, act impulsively, and lack regard for their own safety or the safety of others.[/bold] Symptoms may lessen with age. People may experience:

[bold]Behavioral:[/bold] antisocial behavior, deceitfulness, hostility, irresponsibility, manipulativeness, risk taking behaviors, aggression, impulsivity, irritability, or lack of restraint

[bold]Mood:[/bold] anger, boredom, or general discontent

[bold]Also common:[/bold] physical substance dependence or substance abuse

by Anonymousreply 466January 23, 2021 3:32 PM

R444 “Call Me By Your Blood and Bones”

by Anonymousreply 467January 23, 2021 4:10 PM

The statement is gradually getting longer:

Following these most recent accusations, an attorney for Mr. Hammer told The Sun US: “These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory.

"The stories being perpetuated in the media are a misguided attempt to present a one-sided narrative with the goal of tarnishing Mr. Hammer’s reputation, and communications from the individuals involved prove that.”

But then the write up says:

Armie was accused earlier this month of sending disturbing messages about cannibalism, rape fantasies, having "slaves" and "drinking blood."

He has denied sending the messages or engaging in those acts.

Had he denied sending those messages?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468January 23, 2021 4:13 PM

Meant for R440

by Anonymousreply 469January 23, 2021 4:15 PM

R468 I think the “denial” they are referencing is likely him calling them “bullshit claims” in his original statement.

by Anonymousreply 470January 23, 2021 5:33 PM

Luca Guadagnino’s partner left him? I thought they were still together?

by Anonymousreply 471January 23, 2021 6:18 PM

Elizabeth has unfollowed the Ramsay brothers but not Armie? Lol

by Anonymousreply 472January 23, 2021 6:19 PM

R471 yes some time last year.

by Anonymousreply 473January 23, 2021 6:45 PM

Luca cheated on him all the time, so good on Ferdinando for having left him

by Anonymousreply 474January 23, 2021 7:14 PM

Is Fox News considered serious or mainstream media?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475January 23, 2021 7:31 PM

Why is everyone ignoring the 15 year old who said he raped her?

by Anonymousreply 476January 23, 2021 7:40 PM

R476 what 15 year old?

by Anonymousreply 477January 23, 2021 7:55 PM

Effie published stories yesterday with the dms of a girl who told her how armie raped her when she was 15. This girl went to therapy after and even reported it but not much happened.

by Anonymousreply 478January 23, 2021 7:56 PM

Maybe because there aren’t any proof? Anonymous messages from someone don’t count as proof no. Especially not when Twitter and Ig girls have a history of piggybacking on these stories and lying their asses off.

by Anonymousreply 479January 23, 2021 7:59 PM

Apparently some of them have voice messages and pictures from him.

by Anonymousreply 480January 23, 2021 8:03 PM

Also I guess by deleting all the screenshot from/about the girl who never had sexy with him, Effie messed up, and people don’t see her as reliable now. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 481January 23, 2021 8:03 PM

R480 well as long as they don’t post that, we won’t know, will we? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 482January 23, 2021 8:03 PM

R476 but I think it has been somewhat discussed in the other thread before it turned into a shit show with two people arguing for 100 posts

by Anonymousreply 483January 23, 2021 8:10 PM

So legally, such a claim shouldn’t even be investigated?

by Anonymousreply 484January 23, 2021 8:11 PM

Well they’d have to go to the police then, yes?

by Anonymousreply 485January 23, 2021 8:15 PM

Nothing is (legally) investigated by being discussed here 🙄

by Anonymousreply 486January 23, 2021 8:17 PM

His lawyer is Andrew Brettler

Previous clients Chris Brown, Brian Singer, Danny Masterson

Seems excessive for a defamation case against a couple of thots and their bullshit claims right?

by Anonymousreply 487January 23, 2021 8:18 PM

Have the crazies made a manip of Armie and Timmy using the scooter pic yet? Lol

But the picture confirms the message sent in to deuxmoi about them driving around topless that no one believed

by Anonymousreply 488January 23, 2021 8:19 PM

R487 no one listened to you in the other thread so you are trying here? Lol. How do you know who his lawyer is?

by Anonymousreply 489January 23, 2021 8:20 PM

R488 Yup. They were wrong about that like they have been wrong about EVERYTHING for five years but they KNOW TD!!!!

They change their story every five minutes. Believing your own lies has got to be a head rush?

by Anonymousreply 490January 23, 2021 8:21 PM

R489 Its called research dumbass

by Anonymousreply 491January 23, 2021 8:22 PM

So you can’t say how you know? Is it public knowledge? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 492January 23, 2021 8:27 PM

It is in Fox News

by Anonymousreply 493January 23, 2021 8:27 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ok

by Anonymousreply 494January 23, 2021 8:28 PM

"These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory. The stories being perpetuated in the media are a misguided attempt to present a one-sided narrative with the goal of tarnishing Mr. Hammer’s reputation, and communications from the individuals involved prove that," his attorney, Andrew Brettler, told Fox News in a statement.

by Anonymousreply 495January 23, 2021 8:30 PM

That’s a very contradictory statement

by Anonymousreply 496January 23, 2021 8:31 PM

R496 Yup. Statement is a hot mess.

"assertions ... are untrue"

"communications from the individuals"

Soooooo - the DMs are real or not then?

by Anonymousreply 497January 23, 2021 8:33 PM

It’s on Foxnews

by Anonymousreply 498January 23, 2021 8:54 PM

Do people just post without reading the previous posts?

by Anonymousreply 499January 23, 2021 8:57 PM

R499 They might have people on ignore.

I certainly do

by Anonymousreply 500January 23, 2021 8:59 PM

It’s just a bunch of words

by Anonymousreply 501January 23, 2021 8:59 PM

Have the lawyers booked the Weinstein Zimmer frame for him yet?

by Anonymousreply 502January 23, 2021 9:02 PM

Can someone tell me what the hot tub thing is? I saw that the Charmie queen & insane person ™️ Has a hot tub pic in her IG account

by Anonymousreply 503January 23, 2021 9:08 PM

R503 Its supposed to be a special bat signal that Tyler gives to the Charmies to tell them when something is a 'sham' and nothing to worry about.

Normally a supposed PR girlfriend etc.

by Anonymousreply 504January 23, 2021 9:11 PM

Lmfaooooooooo It’s like the ‘elephant’ symbol that Sherlock production was giving johnlockers to signify that Sherlock and John were going to end up together 😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 505January 23, 2021 9:14 PM

R503 See also post of models doing cat walks - supposedly to warn of a forthcoming pap walk.

by Anonymousreply 506January 23, 2021 9:14 PM

And Larries with their “warming selfie” theory

by Anonymousreply 507January 23, 2021 9:14 PM

R506 but he posts those like every other day 🤔

by Anonymousreply 508January 23, 2021 9:15 PM

R505 The difference is that I do actually think Tyler did this at times.

If TC was seen with a girl it would start - got to keep that Charmie myth going to keep the loons loyal to TD.

by Anonymousreply 509January 23, 2021 9:16 PM

All these people are insane

by Anonymousreply 510January 23, 2021 9:17 PM

The Charmies have been manipulated by Armie via Tyler for years. You should see the Jolene series of posts lol.

I initially thought they were just trolling at TC's expense but as someone else has commented - being thought to be a tormented closeted homosexual is a pretty good cover for being a tormenting heterosexual sex pig.

Plus the Charmies are the attack force that goes after any women who claim to be involved with TD. They did a number on Russian kitty and now they're going after these new women.

by Anonymousreply 511January 23, 2021 9:29 PM

Tyler has also befriended one of the main IG Armie stans/Charmies, and gives her “inside information”. That Donna something something.

by Anonymousreply 512January 23, 2021 9:31 PM

Christ.

by Anonymousreply 513January 23, 2021 9:43 PM

Meanwhile AH’s aunt just reposted on IG the tiktok about her book and tagged AH

WTF

by Anonymousreply 514January 23, 2021 10:07 PM

She’s been doing that for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 515January 23, 2021 10:14 PM

Tagging him I mean. I have no idea what the new TikTok is about. But she was bragging about visiting the Hammer museum not too long ago.

by Anonymousreply 516January 23, 2021 10:17 PM

Effie is very quiet after she deleted all the screenshots from the 17yo

by Anonymousreply 517January 23, 2021 11:11 PM

Didn’t someone on here say she was gonna post something about the gq dude? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 518January 23, 2021 11:12 PM

R507 Remember a lot of Charmies are former Larries - CMBYN came at just the right time for them as the Larry ship was obviously sunk. There was a brief period where they jumped to Ronaldo, and then the story about him being a rapist (of women) came out...they sure know how to pick them. Probably come out Harry Styles is a sex pest next.

Also, Charmies demanding proof is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 519January 23, 2021 11:40 PM

Larries?

by Anonymousreply 520January 24, 2021 12:03 AM

R520 1D fans who think Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are secretly in a relationship/married/etc. Worse than Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 521January 24, 2021 12:08 AM

R517 Well she did get doxxed.

by Anonymousreply 522January 24, 2021 12:14 AM

R517 R520 Not so much...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523January 24, 2021 12:16 AM

Not so much part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524January 24, 2021 12:17 AM

Kevin the peeping tom guy

TD still follows him on Instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525January 24, 2021 12:19 AM

R523 what does have to do with larries? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 526January 24, 2021 12:19 AM

R525 how about posting a newer update on that case if you’re gonna post about it? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 527January 24, 2021 12:20 AM

Sorry that was meant for R522

by Anonymousreply 528January 24, 2021 12:23 AM

R523 Oh I see I hadn't checked Twitter. Revealing someone's personal information like their name is considered doxxing but if she doesn't care that's good I guess.

by Anonymousreply 529January 24, 2021 12:24 AM

AH has a bit of a Jian Ghomeshi vibe, remember Big Ears Teddy?

Will his career be dusted off and refurbished after this humiliation ritual? Worded for Depp, of all people, for quite a while, made heaps of cash for Disney.

by Anonymousreply 530January 24, 2021 12:28 AM

So the girl whose ss Effie posted still talks to AH????

by Anonymousreply 531January 24, 2021 12:30 AM

R531 yes the 17 yo she posted yesterday does

by Anonymousreply 532January 24, 2021 12:33 AM

The one she claimed got molested

by Anonymousreply 533January 24, 2021 12:33 AM

The one who told him to fuck off and blocked him? And she’s 17 right now? Thought she was 17 when it happened

by Anonymousreply 534January 24, 2021 12:50 AM

I have no idea how old she is now.

by Anonymousreply 535January 24, 2021 1:07 AM

New “blind” on deuxmoi saying Armie hooked up with three co-stars. Lily, Gal, and?

by Anonymousreply 536January 24, 2021 3:33 AM

Effie follows Tessa Thompson (sorry to bother you)

by Anonymousreply 537January 24, 2021 3:42 AM

Yes R530 Jian Ghomeshi is the Canadian Armie Hammer. Equally defiant.

by Anonymousreply 538January 24, 2021 4:33 AM

R536 Dakota.

by Anonymousreply 539January 24, 2021 5:10 AM

R539 based on what?

by Anonymousreply 540January 24, 2021 5:56 AM

I can pretty much guarantee Effie won’t be touching TC in real life, too bad about her dreams.

by Anonymousreply 541January 24, 2021 6:03 AM

R541 huh?

by Anonymousreply 542January 24, 2021 6:31 AM

R542 effie was making a joke about sex dreams and some people are triggered by the mention of TC lol.

by Anonymousreply 543January 24, 2021 6:34 AM

OP what happened to milk and honey?

by Anonymousreply 544January 24, 2021 6:46 AM

R544 she deleted her account according to someone

by Anonymousreply 545January 24, 2021 7:28 AM

R544 there is update on r/armiehammerreceipts

by Anonymousreply 546January 24, 2021 7:37 AM

TD just outted Effie as Efrosina Angelova via one of his fake Twitter accounts.

The third co star might be Emma Mackey. Look at deathonthenilebr on IG. Only 2 posts but both snarky

by Anonymousreply 547January 24, 2021 8:29 AM

R547 you’re funny

by Anonymousreply 548January 24, 2021 8:35 AM

R547 Effie is about to release some more ss, so I guess whatever people thought they were achieving they didn't.

by Anonymousreply 549January 24, 2021 8:36 AM

Are we done claiming she is black then?

by Anonymousreply 550January 24, 2021 8:37 AM

Is she only posting on Twitter now?

by Anonymousreply 551January 24, 2021 8:46 AM

R547 If its true he has doxxed her then that's going to play very well in the courts?

by Anonymousreply 552January 24, 2021 8:51 AM

Believing it was him and that he posts here and has fake Twitter and IG accounts besides his finsta is just as fucking delusional as charmies thinking he has charmie accounts on IG tumblr and Twitter. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 553January 24, 2021 8:55 AM

R546 I hope all the Charmies and idiot stans are really pleased with themselves.

by Anonymousreply 554January 24, 2021 9:10 AM

R553 Why wouldn't he have fake fan accounts? So he's been abusing women for years but he wouldn't have his own fan accounts to feed his own narcissistic ego? He's a fucking psycho, he loves himself more than anything ofc he has his own fake fan accounts dedicated to himself

by Anonymousreply 555January 24, 2021 9:28 AM

R555 uh-huh sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 556January 24, 2021 9:31 AM

So EC gets in touch with the black girl, and now she has deactivated her IG and has attempted suicide. Paige Lorenze is basically retracting her words.

AH’s lawyer is doing his work I see

by Anonymousreply 557January 24, 2021 10:00 AM

R557 Paige hasn't retracted shit. She just said the Christian Gray quote wasn't her words.

by Anonymousreply 558January 24, 2021 10:04 AM

Where does it say that she was specifically referring to the Christian grey quote?

by Anonymousreply 559January 24, 2021 10:11 AM

R559 she said it herself of her insta story.

by Anonymousreply 560January 24, 2021 10:15 AM

R550 I wasn't claiming she was black. I ASKED if anyone knew if she was. 🙄

Now we know she's another Russian calling herself an actress and model

by Anonymousreply 561January 24, 2021 10:23 AM

R561 Armie is a Russian who calls himself an actor (as if)

What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 562January 24, 2021 12:30 PM

R561 she isn't Russian, she's Bulgarian, nitwit

by Anonymousreply 563January 24, 2021 12:51 PM

The xenophobia is strong here.

by Anonymousreply 564January 24, 2021 12:54 PM

R559 she specifically underlined the quote. Are you blind?

by Anonymousreply 565January 24, 2021 1:16 PM

R565 Just wilfully stupid I think.

by Anonymousreply 566January 24, 2021 1:18 PM

Tea on Dru and Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567January 24, 2021 3:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568January 24, 2021 4:37 PM

Someone said Effie was about to post a lot of screenshots. Did she delete them?

by Anonymousreply 569January 24, 2021 5:37 PM

R569 Don't think she's posted them yet.

She said on her Twitter account that she was going to.

by Anonymousreply 570January 24, 2021 5:53 PM

Yup, Charmies are making her do it.....

by Anonymousreply 571January 24, 2021 6:10 PM

The third co-star isn’t Emma M btw.

by Anonymousreply 572January 24, 2021 6:11 PM

Why would anyone think he had an affair with Gal Gadot? Besides being married with children, she's a fucking badass who doesn't seem at all the type to get entangled on set with this kind of motherfucker. I am not buying that even a little bit.

Lily James Dakota Johnson Tessa Thompson??

by Anonymousreply 573January 24, 2021 6:21 PM

Ummm Tessa a big ole dyke.

by Anonymousreply 574January 24, 2021 6:23 PM

R574 Thought Tessa was bi?

by Anonymousreply 575January 24, 2021 6:25 PM

Lol at upset Gal fans 😂 Tessa Thompson considering Effie and one of the girls who deleted her account follow her makes some sense. The Wounds girl too

by Anonymousreply 576January 24, 2021 6:26 PM

Effie is not above tossing some shade toward people apparently not even involved in her situation is she?

by Anonymousreply 577January 24, 2021 6:33 PM

LOL at the Charmies here trying to cast doubt. You're so transparent, no-one's falling for it. You've spent so much time in your little Tumblr bubbles you have no idea how to sound like normal people

by Anonymousreply 578January 24, 2021 6:48 PM

Is it known at which friend's house was he staying while in LA?

by Anonymousreply 579January 24, 2021 6:49 PM

R578 They're not even worth engaging with these days.

The hive mind has run out of new crackpot theories so its just 'go to a lawyer' or 'its suspect af'

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 580January 24, 2021 7:01 PM

R579 According to Deux Moi, he lives next to where Erika James was living last summer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581January 24, 2021 7:12 PM

R581 When did DM say this?

Was this his last known address before going to CI?

by Anonymousreply 582January 24, 2021 7:19 PM

Interesting, EJ was rumoured to be his domme lol

by Anonymousreply 583January 24, 2021 7:22 PM

Its no wonder he never had time to learn how to act

by Anonymousreply 584January 24, 2021 7:28 PM

Ok I take back what I said about Armie and typos and language. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 585January 24, 2021 7:31 PM

Is that DM post from his finsta old or is he back in the States?

by Anonymousreply 586January 24, 2021 7:35 PM

Loud outdoor sex at your friend's house!?!??!

Has anyone checked he doesn't have a brain tumour?

This was the day who wouldn't get naked on CMBYN

by Anonymousreply 587January 24, 2021 7:42 PM

R587 when you are drugged up 24/7, on a shit ton of drugs, you don’t think about stuff like that I would assume...

Curious who this friend is though

by Anonymousreply 588January 24, 2021 7:45 PM

That finsta is the gift that just keeps giving!

I guess the mole is still in place?

Unless this was an old leak that DM just decided to publish from the summer.

by Anonymousreply 589January 24, 2021 7:49 PM

Property records are public

by Anonymousreply 590January 24, 2021 8:11 PM

He's like a 13 year old boy bragging to his mates that the fit bird next door slid into his DMs cos she heard how much BANGING he was doing.

Its pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 591January 24, 2021 8:14 PM

Effie posted old clip of Armie yelling at Archie and telling interviewer he was going to “beat the shit out of his dog.”

by Anonymousreply 592January 24, 2021 8:26 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593January 24, 2021 8:30 PM

He’s not back in LA

by Anonymousreply 594January 24, 2021 10:11 PM

So he’s sent pics of Paige which he took without her permission to his friends

by Anonymousreply 595January 25, 2021 12:09 AM

Currently three active threads.

by Anonymousreply 596January 25, 2021 12:13 AM

Two is enough

by Anonymousreply 597January 25, 2021 12:14 AM

One would be sufficient

by Anonymousreply 598January 25, 2021 12:14 AM
by Anonymousreply 599January 25, 2021 12:14 AM

Closed

by Anonymousreply 600January 25, 2021 12:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!