Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amanda Bynes launches rap career

As far as I’m aware this is ground that was heretofore unbroken: LA white girl culture funnelled through the sound of 90s Memphis rap. Are you hyped on this track, Dataloungers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 8:11 PM

God, I miss actress-comedienne Amanda. So much talent.

She was on track to becoming a lesbian icon, too. What could have been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2021 3:11 PM

It has a nice beat. You can dance to it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2021 3:15 PM

She's unstable and delusional. Check her new eyebrows for starters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2021 4:48 PM

I am not going to mock Amanda because she's clearly mentally ill like Britney. Amanda's parents seem to be good ones but they still can't control all of her actions. I'm worried about this guy she has been seeing. He seems like a creep.

by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2021 12:18 AM

Is she going to collab with Drake next??

by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2021 8:26 AM

Amanda may be able to work if she is stable and medicated like Lark Voorhees from Saved by The Bell. It won't be leading roles as that's too much pressure for her. But she can do cameos or bit parts.

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2021 12:08 PM

This track is dope Amanda! Hit me up girl!

by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2021 12:12 PM

Blurred Bynes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2021 12:17 PM

The lesbian from Married With Children? That's a weird career shift. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2021 12:28 PM

Stable and medicated with numerous facial tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2021 1:33 PM

Mental illness is heartbreaking. Any docs on DL? What does she have? Schizophrenia? Bi-polar disorder?

I have a friend whose brother has severe mental illness. He was okay until his late teens and went downhill fast. He is now institutionalized due to extreme, psychotic and dangerous behavior.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2021 2:07 PM

Her Instagram seems to have vanished.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 8:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!