Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michelle Obama at the Inauguration

She

looked

F

L

A

W

L

E

S

S

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 21, 2021 3:31 PM

She DID look fine. So did Madame Vice President and Pelosi.

Bitches got style.

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2021 10:35 PM

I got style too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2021 10:41 PM

As did HE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2021 10:41 PM

She looked absolutely gorgeous. The way she moved...the way the outfit moved...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2021 10:47 PM

I can't get past her unfortunate jawline and that full mouth of teeth. But, I think she did look her best for the day.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2021 10:49 PM

I wish she was President! 😒

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2021 10:57 PM

Beautiful. Love her. Miss them.

by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2021 11:02 PM

Is this her effort to save THE GAP ?

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2021 11:12 PM

They are badasses, no doubt about it. 😎

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2021 11:14 PM

See, now I liked her outfit, but I thought the coat was too long. Mid calf would have been enough. Or even a sort of blazer type. And she was too matchy /matchy. She needed some contrast. But I loved the color. It wasn't a jump suit. It was a three piece. I think she wears extensions. I've seen her in person and her hair was long, but it wasn't that damned lush. She was channeling Beyonce. Some women fight getting older. She doesn't have to. So she shouldn't.

Now, of all the formers, I thought poor Laura Bush looked sort of disheveled. She seemed tired and maybe not feeling well. Has she been ill? I like her. I thought Hillary's ouotfit was fine, but her coat didn't work. I guess she was cold because that was a big oversized heavy assed coat.

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2021 11:26 PM

The color was fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2021 12:37 AM

I have a major girl crush on Kamala, who looked smashing. But Michelle Obama definitely has come into her own. She and her husband looked outstanding and again did us proud.

by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2021 12:49 AM

I thought she looked good, but it seemed like she maybe gained a few pounds?

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2021 12:54 AM

I can't believe she's 57. Black don't crack.

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2021 2:25 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2021 3:14 AM

The wig or whatever that was, was fabulous. Mr. Obama is very thin and Michelle has porked up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2021 3:43 AM

Love them. Such dignity and class, humanity and grace. You notice how the couples all held hands.

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2021 3:47 AM

Fucking love her.

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2021 4:07 AM

Michelle looked stunning!

But... doesn't Hillary have ANY gay friends?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2021 4:34 AM

Hillary’s vagina folds scarf

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2021 5:06 AM

Her outfit was awful.

Bulky pants with that ultra long coat. Top, pants and coat all in not quite matching dark magenta.

Just no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2021 5:09 AM

Mrs. Obama has a body that's tough to dress successfully. No matter what she wears, it looks "off". This is another instance.

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2021 5:12 AM

Michelle looks like a man in drag in that outfit.

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2021 5:17 AM

Several wore purple. Many thought it was to represent blue + red. unity.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2021 5:19 AM

R21 It's a killer outfit. If she was a reed-thin model it would have been off-the-hook. Her husky muscular frame is hard to hang clothing on. But the overall effect, to me, was still successful. And she's just an awesome person. So.

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2021 5:20 AM

R24 OMG I bet you are right! Which is amazing, if true.

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2021 5:21 AM

JFC, lets not talk about unity after 4 years of Rethug slash and burn. Go for the throat now.

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2021 5:24 AM

R27, right there with you, because we know the entire Dem Party would've been outlawed/arrested already had it been Dems who stormed the Capitol to steal an election. There is no fucking excuse to compromise on a single fucking thing. Dems control all three, so they need not listen to anything from McConnell and the rest. They want to make amends? Here are the demands:

1. Every fucking asshole who cont. to push the lie after the insurrection, must resign (I'm being lenient by not just demanding they all resign for aiding the MFer for 4 years).

2. Every fucking asshole who directly aided the insurrection or spoke at the klan rally, must be prosecuted for treason.

3. Senate GOP must vote to CONVICT TRUMP

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2021 5:34 AM

[quote]It's a killer outfit. If she was a reed-thin model it would have been off-the-hook.

This is how to pull of that look. Light fabric, unlined coat, tone on tone, variation in texture. Hair not sitting around the collar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 21, 2021 5:53 AM

what re28 says and if Biden hesitates or throws roadblocks we must scream bloody murder.

by Anonymousreply 30January 21, 2021 5:56 AM

The mask made the difference.

by Anonymousreply 31January 21, 2021 6:19 AM

Unrelated to Michelle, I found it funny that people commented that Bill Clinton looked like he got his mask from Claire's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 21, 2021 6:21 AM

R29, any examples of someone pulling off that look, while not being young or reed-thin, and out in freezing temperatures and gusty winds?

by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2021 7:09 AM

Blackie- O she is not! Can we talk??????? She has gotten so big. In that red ensemble, she looked like Liz Taylor’s walking tampon!!! I bet Barrack has to tie a cord to his leg so if he gets lost while eating her snatch, one of the secret service agents can pull him out!!!

by Anonymousreply 34January 21, 2021 7:20 AM

Michelle ruled the day, the outfit made a fitting frame for her stature and presence. The color was perfect. Terrific hairstyle as well. Be honest now, if you didn't know it was Michelle behind the mask, and just looked at her for a second or two, wouldn't you think it was Kamala?

Hillary looked OK, perhaps a more muted or smokier purple would've been a better choice.

Laura appeared unwell. Her coat color was too subtle and washed out. A nice royal blue or hunter green would've suited her better.

Now don't throw things, but Jill had the most disappointing outfit. Color was too light, and those sparkles were a distraction(it looked like a cocktail dress) Not a good Winter look at all. Camel hair, perhaps, with some sort of hat(I noticed most people there were hatless), or a better hairdo, would've been a good pick. It would've elevated her presence just a bit, she seemed to disappear in the bright sunshine.

I wonder if any of the First Ladies consulted with the others, as to what was and was not going to be worn?

by Anonymousreply 35January 21, 2021 8:24 AM

Obama is still hot even with the white hair.

Michelle did look bad ass. Whoever said she looked like a superhero in that outfit was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 36January 21, 2021 8:42 AM

[quote] Obama is still hot even with the white hair.

I bet he has the same hot salt and pepper hair at the base of his majestic BBC.

by Anonymousreply 37January 21, 2021 1:55 PM

She looks like she’s on her way to guest star in an episode of Star Trek

by Anonymousreply 38January 21, 2021 3:06 PM

Michelle Obama generally has pretty bad taste in clothes.

But at least she always looks modern, and she never plays safe. I'll give her that.

Despite often choosing some really ugly outfits she did revive the sleeveless look and her use of sweaters for formal occasions I thought was inventive and cool.

by Anonymousreply 39January 21, 2021 3:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!