Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Biden taps Rachel Levine

WASHINGTON (@AP) — President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 19, 2021 11:18 AM

Oh great, now we will see a real push for conversion therapy instead of kids being taught about their sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2021 11:08 AM

sheer eleganza overload!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2021 11:09 AM

My mother still lives in my hometown in PA, and she hates Rachel.

OTOH, my mother loves Trump.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2021 11:11 AM

It's galling that well-meaning liberals have fallen for this cult and think it's great that kids butcher their bodies, permanently and forever.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2021 11:14 AM

Well done Rachel

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2021 11:45 AM

Just what do you mean by “taps”?

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2021 11:58 AM

It is quite remarkable how much the arguments against the transgendered people are similar to the ones I use to hear about being gay. That they are mentally ill, confused, will grow out of it, that it is a learned behavior. As a gay man I can't say that I understand being trans, but I am at least smart enough to not preach about how wrong it is just because I don't understand it.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2021 12:34 PM

Rachel Levine is fabulous!

A potential DL fave!

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2021 12:36 PM

I am sick of all the trans threads on the DL. However, I slightly disagree with r7.

I've said a version of this on other threads, but ...

"They/them" pronouns have become so passé. They've (ha) lost their edge. They're everywhere.

Here is what fascinates me the most: I have watched several women adopt "they/them" in the past couple of years in and outside of my academic dept (humanities, naturally). What almost all share is an eschewing of stereotypically "feminine" traits/qualities, long before they adopted "they/them". Ten years ago -- or even five years ago -- most would have identified as butch lesbians and called it a day.

I think that's why the ethos of the current trans moment irritates me. (I think the individuals themselves are just swept up in the trend.) It basically says ... there is one way to be a woman, and if I don't fit neatly into that box, I am some other indeterminate "they/them" gender. Instead of saying, "There are many ways to be a woman."

Part of the movement really is sexist, but saying that is verboten, as JK Rowling will tell you ...

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2021 12:46 PM

She's of the Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2021 12:51 PM

Who didn’t see this coming? They is stunning and brave!

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2021 12:53 PM

it will backfire in 4 yrs. the Biden "hold your nosers" will swing back right

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2021 12:55 PM

Are you starting this mess already R12? Let the man get through his inauguration, before you start predicting doom and gloom.

And to the rest of you, just forget about the fact that Rachel Levine is a transwoman. Is she a good health administrator? That's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2021 1:00 PM

I should add, r8: I think there has, obviously, always been a percentage of people who are transgender and feel as if they were born into the wrong gender. But I think what we've seen the past ten or fifteen years is more a social phenomenon. There have always been a subset of men who preferred sex with other men, although this activity has been framed differently in different times and places. (In Renaissance Florence, for example, a preference for men did not make a man "gay" in the way we describe it now. It was a sexual activity that some men engaged in, and it became more a political offense than a moral one. Or -- Edward II of England. His relationships with men were viewed as offensive because they threatened political stability.)

I think what's happened recently is that a lot of people (both gay and straight and all somewhat suggestible, to a greater or lesser degree) now consider themselves an indeterminate gender because, well, it's now a thing, and it's everywhere. I don't think these people were hiding all these years. It's kind of like the sexual abuse hysteria of the 1980s. Sure, child abuse exists, often in horrific forms. But the repressed memories and ritual satanic abuse accusations were a social phenomenon, of the moment. Both can be true, then: some individuals are truly transgender, as they've always been, and others are suggestible and swept up in a current cultural phenomenon, just as sexual abuse really does exist, but the wild accusations of the 1980s -- maybe not so much.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2021 1:00 PM

This just won Trump the election.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2021 1:02 PM

Very misleading headline, OP. Very misleading.

*puts earrings back on*

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2021 1:04 PM

Sickening

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2021 1:08 PM

Does this guy really think he passes for a woman? REALLY? Trannies are delusional!

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2021 3:01 PM

Looks like Jennifer Pritzker f/k/a Jay Pritzker

by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2021 3:04 PM

The child psychologist with no actual medical degree or scientific background? The same clown who moved their mother out of a nursing home? Needs to die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2021 3:06 PM

I think Rachel got picked because Republicans in the Pennsylvania legislature seem to think she's ok and Biden is fundamentally all about bipartisan approval.

My instinctive reaction is irritation too but I suppose it's possible she's good at her job. (Frankly I find it hard to believe though.)

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2021 3:11 PM

R20, New Jersey’s Health Commissioner isn’t even a doctor of any kind.

I’m always baffled by that.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote] Is she a good health administrator? That's all that matters.

Pennsylvania is a purple state that is split. "Philadelphia in the East, Pittsburgh in the West and Alabama in between."

They still chose her for the role, despite being trans in a state where people are pretty closed minded because she's good.

It's just not always easy to see that because she's trans and some people hate trans people and because in Pennsylvania, half of the people want to open everything up and for everything to go back to normal because they don't believe the virus is a problem. Some of them don't even believe it's real. The other half completely understands why things had to close.

And she and the Dem governor "Tom Wolf" have to navigate through all of that.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2021 4:11 PM

[quote] My instinctive reaction is irritation too but I suppose it's possible she's good at her job. (Frankly I find it hard to believe though.)

This is how you know you’re a bigot, dear.

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2021 4:18 PM

[quote] The child psychologist with no actual medical degree or scientific background?

She’s a pediatrician, not a child psychologist. So she does in fact have a medical degree.

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2021 4:22 PM

Does he still have his junk?

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2021 4:37 PM

Yas Qween

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2021 4:40 PM

Joe is tapping that, does Jill know?

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2021 5:00 PM

Been done.

Twice.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2021 5:01 PM

I don’t trust someone who thinks anyone can change their gender whenever they feel like it. This is an irresponsible pick and should be rescinded.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2021 5:03 PM

[quote]Is she a good health administrator? That's all that matters.

She’s been so-so.

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2021 5:04 PM

R3, same with the Trumpers I know in PA.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2021 5:05 PM

R9, citing JK Rowling is hilarious. I love people who are claiming they are being silenced while blathering about their bigoted beliefs. Like Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is probably your idol

R1, it's conservatives who support conversion therapy for kids. Like your buddy Mike Pence

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2021 5:06 PM

The mind of a woman and the body strength of a man -- the best of both worlds.

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2021 5:06 PM

[quote]Levine graduated from Harvard College and the Tulane University School of Medicine and completed a residency in pediatrics and fellowship in adolescent medicine at the Mount Sinai Medical Center.

From Wikipedia, for R20.

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2021 5:06 PM

R20, conservatives like you should die in a grease fire

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2021 5:07 PM

I don't think anyone would actually tap that.

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2021 5:10 PM

Someone get that poor soul a makeover!

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2021 5:15 PM

I can help!

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2021 5:17 PM

[quote]Someone get that poor soul a makeover!

Her need for a makeover has been noted:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2021 5:18 PM

I think she needs a do-over.

by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2021 5:21 PM

America, you are fucked.

by Anonymousreply 42January 19, 2021 5:29 PM

[QUOTE] I don't think anyone would actually tap that.

I wouldn’t turn down a blowjob from her.

by Anonymousreply 43January 19, 2021 5:32 PM

R7 - gay men are men and the are attracted to men. They are born male. No surgery or hormones required. No pretending that they are something they are not. A 10 year old can realize he is gay and in a perfect world, no big wood. Live his life. Does not need a million dollars in surgery, a tank load of chemicals, and lawyer to enforce that the world to accept he is gay. He just is gay. You understand the basic difference?

Leave the CHILDREN alone, doctors.

by Anonymousreply 44January 19, 2021 5:34 PM

Eh. This is an Assistant Secretary position. Going forward, no election will turn on this appointment, especially if she does the job competently, which, from her record in Pennsylvania, would seem to be the case.

I have been very wary for years about embracing every aspect of the trans agenda, mostly relating to rewriting history to erase gay men from their own past, as well as the push to transition young kids. But, this seems to be hardly worthwhile to complain about.

by Anonymousreply 45January 19, 2021 5:38 PM

no big woop

by Anonymousreply 46January 19, 2021 5:39 PM

No TERFs in the new administration. Congratulations Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 47January 19, 2021 5:44 PM

Unlike 90% of the Trump people in their appointments, Rachel is very qualified for this role.

by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2021 5:47 PM

R47 Oh dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 19, 2021 5:48 PM

If you want to know how polluted the minds are of people on DL (and in the conservative echo chamber) check out all of the nasty comments and trans debate going on because a trans person got a good job.

by Anonymousreply 50January 19, 2021 6:40 PM

So does she do a good job in PA? Isn’t that what we should care about? Or is identity all we can talk about anymore?

by Anonymousreply 51January 19, 2021 6:47 PM

R50 Are you new? We don't go for trannys and their bullshit here.

by Anonymousreply 52January 19, 2021 6:54 PM

Joe Biden

Taps

Rachel Levine

Words that should never appear together in the same sentence.

by Anonymousreply 53January 19, 2021 7:07 PM

Whether or not she is good at her job, this is clearly a diversity hire. Joe has said trans rights are the civil rights of our era.

by Anonymousreply 54January 19, 2021 7:16 PM

[quote] Is she a good health administrator? That's all that matters.

A health administrator appointed solely because he thinks X and Y chromosomes are an opinion. That kinda matters.

by Anonymousreply 55January 19, 2021 7:17 PM

R54 What does that even mean? What rights don't they have?

by Anonymousreply 56January 19, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote]this is clearly a diversity hire

Quelle horreur!

by Anonymousreply 57January 19, 2021 7:58 PM

Good question R56.

by Anonymousreply 58January 19, 2021 8:02 PM

[quote]Joe Biden taps Rachel Levine

Thanks for burning that image into my brain for eternity.

#CannotUnsee

by Anonymousreply 59January 19, 2021 8:16 PM

r12's predictions have failed daily for four over years straight, so there's no need to heed his delusions now.

Let him keep thinking Trump is a saint and savior, rather than the ruiner of America. Let him keep thinking Joe Biden is just Trump with a face transplant.

by Anonymousreply 60January 19, 2021 8:24 PM

R59,

Pence licking Trump’s ass.

Did that help change the image?

by Anonymousreply 61January 19, 2021 8:28 PM

I'm in PA and she's well liked. She was great in the early days of the pandemic with regular briefings.

The trans hatred here is literally insane. The scientific establishment recognizes gender as a spectrum. Garbage posts like R55 are identical to how homophobes think. Stop falling for their trolling.

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2021 8:31 PM

^ Sex, not gender.

And what about her taking her aged Mother out of a rest home to 'save her'.

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2021 8:38 PM

Stick with Jill Joe.

by Anonymousreply 64January 19, 2021 8:47 PM

Who is Jill Joe?

by Anonymousreply 65January 19, 2021 8:49 PM

She's a nice Jewish girl.

by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2021 8:52 PM

Couldn't care less if she's trans as long as she's qualified for the job.

My issue with TRA and movement has never been about individual transpeople. Most, I assume, are the mixed bag of great and shitty humans like any other subset and who deserve the same opportunities as any other person.

My issue is transing kids, transwomen playing bio women's sports, and how the trans community seems completely okay with taking over gay spaces and institutions instead of starting their own.

So, since her job placement has nothing to do with that list, I wish this woman all the best in her new job and a huge congrats from me.

by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2021 9:09 PM

In Pennsylvania, she has said and done almost nothing in relation to “trans issues”. Other than occasionally making comments about certain media people misgendering her. She was primarily focusing on the opiate crisis, and then on COVID.

by Anonymousreply 68January 19, 2021 9:13 PM

I want to tap that pussy!

by Anonymousreply 69January 19, 2021 9:23 PM

R7 you don’t need cancer-causing medications or surgery to be gay, you just are. Do fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2021 9:41 PM

I don't even know who this person is, but I'm glad that she's pissing off Trumpublicans. Cherry on top and all of that.

by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2021 9:42 PM

It's time for Rachel to get a new coif. No one over her age should have hair below the collar.

by Anonymousreply 72January 19, 2021 9:43 PM

R9, the way to be a woman is to be born a woman. War on women. This is.

by Anonymousreply 73January 19, 2021 9:45 PM

She did a reasonable job in PA.

With the might of the federal resources behind her, she can only get better.

by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2021 9:22 AM

Who will she report to ?

by Anonymousreply 75January 20, 2021 10:19 AM

"Who will she report to?"

To Marie Osmond, for Nutrisystem and The Body Gym.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 20, 2021 10:40 AM

I swear I always get a hearty belly laugh out of DL.

EVERY DAY.

by Anonymousreply 77January 20, 2021 10:43 AM

Great job except for sending suck people back to the nursing homes a la Cuomo. They pulled xir mother out of a home before the carnage hit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 20, 2021 2:31 PM

Sick not suck. Sucking has no place in a nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 79January 20, 2021 2:31 PM

[quote] Sucking has no place in a nursing home.

The hell it don’t.

by Anonymousreply 80January 20, 2021 3:25 PM

[quote] The scientific establishment recognizes gender as a spectrum.

But sex is not a spectrum. Sex is binary. The TRAs want you to believe that sex is a spectrum and it is not and no reputable scientist would claim it is. Hence the constant redefining language.

by Anonymousreply 81January 20, 2021 8:04 PM

I wouldn’t tap that with your dick.

by Anonymousreply 82January 20, 2021 8:38 PM

[italic] Rachel, you go Girl !

by Anonymousreply 83January 20, 2021 8:43 PM

She looks like Barbara and Harold Levinson's mieskeit daughter, the one they sent to a kibbutz.

by Anonymousreply 84January 20, 2021 8:44 PM

This is making the rounds - is it her? And, if so, was she at a party or is this what she considers "everyday wear"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 25, 2021 7:33 PM

SHe's great, she's had to deal with a ton of deplorable assholes in PA trolling up the websites every day, and is completely no-nonsense about it all

by Anonymousreply 86January 25, 2021 7:40 PM

R85, those may be from Stefonknee's 6th birthday party.

by Anonymousreply 87January 26, 2021 3:00 AM

R85, yes, that is him, the man now in charge of guiding our nation’s health policy and who specializes in child psychology. That’s a fetish Loli dress, btw

by Anonymousreply 88January 26, 2021 2:43 PM

Rachel Levine is what I suspect Caitlyn Jenner looks like at home.

by Anonymousreply 89January 26, 2021 7:33 PM

This is such classic MTF dressing sense

by Anonymousreply 90January 26, 2021 11:40 PM

Yeah.. this is why I hate fags, Thanks for reminding me!

by Anonymousreply 91January 26, 2021 11:43 PM

Joe tapped her? Mussy or Pussy?

by Anonymousreply 92January 27, 2021 12:23 AM

How will anyone been able to work under her without being completely dazzled by her beauty?

by Anonymousreply 93January 27, 2021 12:46 AM

He’s being questioned today

I hate Rand Paul and hope he dies tomorrow but he isn’t wrong here. Forcing kids to be trannies is child abuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 25, 2021 4:40 PM

"Joe tapped her? Mussy or pussy?"

Bussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95February 25, 2021 4:46 PM

She kind of looks like she could be Barbra Striesand's ugly, annoying cousin who they shipped off to a Kibbutz, hoping she'd never return.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 25, 2021 5:49 PM

I hate her for her incompetence in PA and for rescuing her parent while killing others.

by Anonymousreply 97February 25, 2021 5:51 PM

Why should she have to answer questions about hormone therapy?? She's a public health official being nominated for a position, not a spokesperson for all transgendered.

Rand Paul is an asshole for trying to smear her with some unicorn issue.

by Anonymousreply 98February 25, 2021 5:54 PM

[quote] Great job except for sending suck people back to the nursing homes a la Cuomo.

Sorry to break your bubble but there is NO evidence that the CDC-approved policy of sending people back to their homes (Their homes being nursing homes) after a covid stay in the hospital led to more cases.

The cases have been traced to staff, not residents.

by Anonymousreply 99February 25, 2021 5:56 PM

[quote] I hate her for her incompetence in PA and for rescuing her parent while killing others.

She's been amazingly competent in PA despite the right wing trying to hold everything against her.

She had the ability to take her parent out. Good for her. Many people don't . what would be your solution for those people?

by Anonymousreply 100February 25, 2021 5:57 PM

She's an expert.

Demanding that she answer for all transgender issues is like demanding Pete Buttgieg answer for everything that he right likes to smear gays with.

by Anonymousreply 101February 25, 2021 5:58 PM

[quote] Forcing kids to be trannies is child abuse

No one is forcing kids to be trannies except in the minds of Rand Paul.

by Anonymousreply 102February 25, 2021 5:59 PM

Someone who is going to lead a public health department should be trusted and have good character. I don’t trust “doctors” who think anyone can change their gender whenever they want and that children should be taking hormones

by Anonymousreply 103February 25, 2021 6:01 PM

R100, you don’t live in Pennsy. It’s a shit storm here. We are making CuomoDeSantis look like geniuses.

by Anonymousreply 104February 25, 2021 6:34 PM

[quote] you don’t live in Pennsy. It’s a shit storm here. We are making CuomoDeSantis look like geniuses.

Um, it's a shitstorm everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 105February 25, 2021 6:40 PM

[quote] Someone who is going to lead a public health department should be trusted and have good character. I don’t trust “doctors” who think anyone can change their gender whenever they want and that children should be taking hormones

You don't like her because she's trans. There are many public health dept leaders who believes beings trans is a real phenomenon yet they sail through without problem.

by Anonymousreply 106February 25, 2021 6:41 PM

[quote] But sex is not a spectrum. Sex is binary.

Maybe that's what your mom told you, but apparently she's wrong

by Anonymousreply 107February 25, 2021 6:42 PM

[quote] How will anyone been able to work under her without being completely dazzled by her beauty?

Extraordinary beauty is exactly what I look for in my Health Commissioner...

by Anonymousreply 108February 25, 2021 6:43 PM

R103 you Right wing haters need to go to a place you would feel more comfortable. Like Iran.

by Anonymousreply 109February 25, 2021 6:45 PM

R99 = Cuomo shill. Repeats his talking points verbatim.

by Anonymousreply 110February 25, 2021 6:47 PM

R110, because the only scandal is Cuomo held back the actual number who lived in nursing homes.

The Dept of Health has ALWAYS counted only where they died so deaths are not double counted. If you died in a hospital, no matter where you lived, you were listed as dying in a hospitals.

Cuomo just followed CDC guidelines, which have not been changed by the way, that people who are done with their hospitalization for COVID can go home.

People with COVID are most infectious BEFORE they show symptoms, so by the time a hospital stay is over, they are not infectious.

Sorry, the truth doesn't fit into a Republican sound bite.

by Anonymousreply 111February 25, 2021 6:52 PM

R110 = Russian troll

by Anonymousreply 112February 25, 2021 6:52 PM

Does "Rachel" still have his penis?

by Anonymousreply 113February 25, 2021 6:54 PM

NY TIMES:

[quote] The death toll inside New York’s nursing homes is perhaps one of the most tragic facets of the coronavirus pandemic: More than 6,400 residents have died in the state’s nursing homes and long-term care facilities, representing more than one-tenth of the reported deaths in such facilities across the country.

[quote] At issue is a directive that Mr. Cuomo’s administration delivered in late March, effectively ordering nursing homes to accept coronavirus patients from hospitals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 25, 2021 7:12 PM

I don’t have a problem with her being trans. I have a problem with her not using conditioner.

by Anonymousreply 115February 25, 2021 7:36 PM

You were fairly warned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 25, 2021 7:37 PM

Rand Paul spitting facts here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 26, 2021 7:30 AM

And before you call me a right winger, I'm not. I'm a Norwegian social democrat. Read my other replies if you don't believe me. I can't stand the repugs and I hate Trump, but even a broken clock is right two times a day. You can't deny Rand Paul is bringing up some valid points here.

by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2021 7:33 AM

^alternative facts

by Anonymousreply 119February 26, 2021 12:35 PM

Rand Paul needs his ass kicked by the neighbor again.

Even Senatrix ain't giving him any poosie.

by Anonymousreply 120February 26, 2021 12:39 PM

Liberal Trans-hating Norwegians opposed to Repugs and detest Trump but praises Rand Paul?

Really, r118? More Natasha or Karen to me, Power Q. Girl.

by Anonymousreply 121February 26, 2021 12:50 PM

Of course Rand Paul is right.

by Anonymousreply 122February 26, 2021 12:51 PM

Maybe. Or maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 123February 26, 2021 12:54 PM

She is brave and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 124February 26, 2021 12:55 PM

I'm from PA. Rachel is a well-respected, highly published, successful medical researcher.

Rand Paul just needs some more ass-kicking.

by Anonymousreply 125February 26, 2021 12:55 PM

De-TERF; nasty ole things no one will touch but want entitlements. No one wants to see your shit smearing in any restroom.

by Anonymousreply 126February 26, 2021 1:00 PM

Rand Paul did a great job.

by Anonymousreply 127February 26, 2021 1:11 PM

[quote] I'm a Norwegian social democrat.

Then mind your own fucking business.

by Anonymousreply 128February 26, 2021 1:16 PM

r128 I'm sorry but have you noticed that we are world wide and not centered on any one place anymore? What happens in the US affects everyone. Are you for democracy or only for Democracy for those that you approve of like dictators? EVERYONE has a right to voice their opinion.

by Anonymousreply 129February 26, 2021 1:23 PM

[quote]Are you for democracy or only for Democracy for those that you approve of

Fucking hypocrite. You can shove Rand Paul up your ass as far as he'll go. And then keep pushing.

by Anonymousreply 130February 26, 2021 2:09 PM

This is a set up by the radical left! Joe totally wanted an old white dude for this and they told him no lol.

by Anonymousreply 131February 26, 2021 2:33 PM

[quote] I'm sorry but have you noticed that we are world wide and not centered on any one place anymore? What happens in the US affects everyone.

Yeah, no, that’s bullshit. People in smug little Northern European countries are constantly lecturing the US about how things should be done, as if the US were Finland. So don’t glom onto the US when you’re so “us and them” with the lecturing.

When you start paying for the US defense system that holds up the world economic system you benefit so much from, then you’ll get a say. Until then, mind your own business.

by Anonymousreply 132February 26, 2021 4:28 PM

Undersecretary of Beauty and Glamour

by Anonymousreply 133February 26, 2021 4:40 PM

That's just an ugly man in a dress.

by Anonymousreply 134February 26, 2021 4:58 PM

I don’t think he’s had bottom surgery yet. He needs to take more hormones because it’s obvious to anyone that he still looks very masculine. Looks aside, I take more of an issue with him not acknowledging that giving hormone blockers to children is both unethical and not supported by medical evidence as being safe.

by Anonymousreply 135February 26, 2021 5:17 PM

[quote]When you start paying for the US defense system that holds up the world economic system you benefit so much from, then you’ll get a say. Until then, mind your own business.

r132 Hey Bootsy, I DO help pay for the Defense system because I am AMERICAN. So I guess it is my business and I do get a say.

by Anonymousreply 136February 26, 2021 6:19 PM

My true confession of the day: I actually didn't realize that this was an unnatural woman. I thought she was a she.

by Anonymousreply 137February 26, 2021 7:50 PM

Does this person he have a poosy?

by Anonymousreply 138February 26, 2021 7:53 PM

She's going to be confirmed; it's in the bag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 19, 2021 11:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!