Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is killing my cats!"

Apparently she gets a lot of deliveries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2021 12:12 PM

Did I ever tell you I hate cats, too?

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2021 3:54 AM

She's an idiot if she thought that was funny & relatable. I'm not a cat person myself, but she sounds like she has tons of pets and who cares if a couple of them die on the driveway.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2021 4:00 AM

After that happened to the first cat, a normal person would be extra careful in the future when starting the car. How was she able to kill multiple cats?

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2021 4:15 AM

Uhm... Miss Spears, I see you have two children, right? Do they know that the Tesla goes zoom out of the driveway?

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2021 4:22 AM

Gosh, her husband’s not much of a looker. That hairdo certainly isn’t doing him any favours, either. Her brother though is just beautiful, and dumb as hell - yum.

Try beeping the horn, Jamie!

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2021 4:35 AM

Where’s her neck.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2021 4:48 AM

Get smarter cats.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2021 5:17 AM

Is she ever going to confirm if D. Schneider fathered a bastard child on her? Give us the deets, Jamie-Lynn!

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2021 9:45 AM

She's implying that they've killed a ton of cats by running them over in a car that's too quiet for cats to hear?

Cats can also see, usually, they don't rely only on hearing to get out of the way of cars.

Why are all these cats congregating in her driveway?

I mean, she's dumb as a post, so maybe someone made a joke she didn't understand, but if she's honestly finding a lot of dead cats in her driveway, that means someone is killing cats and leaving them on her property. Or someone on her property is killing cats. There's no possible way she's running over tons of cats with the same car day in and day out.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2021 10:12 AM

Keep your cats indoors, it's better for the cats, and better for the local songbird population.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2021 11:52 AM

So, Britney’s the sane one?

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2021 11:57 AM

If she wasn't anything but common white trash she'd know to keep her cats inside 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2021 11:57 AM

Britney had a habit of running over paparazzi in her regular gas-powered Mercedes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2021 12:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!