Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump on the verge of losing everything

I'm nyaming it up! Happy Friday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2021 3:49 AM

It was 'reported' (i.e. intentionally leaked by Trump himself) that he was "sulky" today. Typical bully behavior: he's mad. Look out. Danger.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2021 1:49 AM

Imagine a world that doesn’t report on this child’s mood on a daily basis. His ruin can’t come fast enough. Fascinating reading for future generations , horrific to have lived through.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2021 2:01 AM

Hope he doesn’t lose his looks, too.

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2021 2:02 AM

nyaming?

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2021 2:03 AM

R4 "nyam nyam nyam" = eating deliciousness

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2021 2:07 AM

Hi, nyaming troll.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2021 2:08 AM

Let him live on $600/month.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2021 2:10 AM

R6 Hey!

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2021 2:13 AM

Oh this would be so delicious.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2021 2:14 AM

[quote]A broken president leaves the White House twice impeached, on the brink of bankruptcy, and criminally exposed.

These are the most delicious words I have heard in many years. I pray that this is what happens to Dump and also that he is publicly ostracized and ridiculed for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2021 2:18 AM

May he have a long, long life and live out his remaining years as a sideshow geek.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2021 2:35 AM

I want the drama and instability of the last four-five years to be instantaneously replaced with a constant stream of exposures of his crimes, each one more utterly damning than the last.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2021 2:39 AM

R12: Stay tuned for the Senate trial where your every wish for transparency will be granted.

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2021 2:52 AM

I realize he’s still somewhat of a threat, but I can’t get enough of these Sad Last Days-type articles.

Delicioso.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2021 3:00 AM

And?

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2021 3:01 AM

I would respectfully like to amend r12's suggestion to include that every last MAGAt and Qunt be force fed a steady stream of these revelations so they see what a lying, useless sack of worthless shit this cunt is.

Sort of like the Nazis after WWII when they had to view the horrors of the concentration camps via film.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2021 3:01 AM

Considering how much money he and his family have stolen and hidden from the US government he'll be fine and he'll send you his love.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2021 3:03 AM

Moscow Mitch is going to rue the day he denied Attorney General Merrick Garland's SCOTUS nomination. Starting with donald's Senate trial, everybody's shit is about to be revealed and prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2021 3:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!