Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pillow Fart

Pillow Fart is apparently meeting with Dump and decided to post pictures of his “notes” which reference the Insurrection Act.

Fart has one of the most punchable faces out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 10:57 PM

I hope his business chokes...at a minimum.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 9:19 PM

Martial Law notes... “move Kash Patel to Acting CIA Director”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 9:21 PM

Scooped again, Wallace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 9:22 PM

Notes read:

“....Insurrection Act [italic]now[/italic] as a result of the assault on the [Capitol?] ... Martial Law if necessary upon the first hint of any...”

Is this man retarded or just giving Dump a figurative blowjob?

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 9:24 PM

R3 I won’t deign to refer to this fart as CEO of anything.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 9:25 PM

He really thinks he's a badass, out there with his dyed hair, mustache, and hair piece, clutching his meeting notes on his fist. Saggy baggy skin and jowls. He is flaccid as fuck.

Mr Big Shit is going to help overthrow the government and SAVE THE CONSTITUTION!

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 9:27 PM

R6 He’s retarded if he thinks that he and a twice impeached and ostracized 300 lb. lump of shit in a 100 lb. sack are going to do anything but go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 9:31 PM

Perhaps "Jake Angeli" can request a My Pillow to bite on during his time in jail.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 9:34 PM

He doesn’t even have the class to keep his dopey plans with Dump private. Total loser.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 9:36 PM

I swear, this is like the plot to a Naked Gun movie.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 9:38 PM

Let me get this straight. The MyPillow salesman visited Trump in his bunker to pitch a declaration of martial law so that (not specified how) the election could be overturned.

The Republican party, in 40 years of oligarchic cynicism, has turned this country into a dump where infomercial mountebanks are treated as policymakers while a deadly virus is allowed to escalate among the populace and a near-miraculous vaccine sits undelivered in warehouses. Wednesday (when at the stroke of noon Joe Biden will magically, by the power of the constitution, receive all the presidential powers Trump now has, martial law or no martial law) can't come fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 10:00 PM

R11 Let them further unravel like cheap fabric. It’s what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 10:24 PM

I will be updating this thread for a less sensationalistic read.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!