Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Am I Psychic?

I parked my car on the street yesterday, and proceeded to walk to my house.

This stupid little shit kid about 8-10 years old comes out of nowhere from behind me with his bike, and totally cuts me off and scares the shit out of me.

I was really pissed off and glared an unholy glare at him for almost hitting me with his bike. Then all of a sudden his bike skidded sideways and he crashed into a pole and fell off his bike. Then he started crying!

A lady who saw what happened, asked him "Are you okay?"

Meanwhile, I had a Cheshire-cat like grin on my face, and said under my breath "Serves you right you little shit, for trying to hit me with your bike."

It was the best feeling in the world! Now I know what it's like to be Carrie White.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2021 4:29 PM

Creepy Carrie! Creepy Carrie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 6:07 PM

The kid deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 11:20 PM

No ur not psychic just a stressed out motherfucker who needs a beer.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 11:28 PM

Watch it, R3.

Before I disintegrate you.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 11:29 PM

Nah, but I think you need a physic.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2021 7:01 AM

I bind you, OP, from doing harm; harm against other people, and harm against yourself.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2021 7:11 AM

Psychotic perhaps

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2021 7:37 AM

OP, I think your girth puts you closer to Kate Lawrence, who also had an ESP episode about a boy with a bike.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2021 9:40 AM

If anything, you might have telekinetic powers. If you were psychic you would have seen the kid’s crash coming and warned him (I hope).

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2021 9:48 AM

My mother got passed by a speeding car going 80 and shouted "See you up the next tree you bastard!" A minute later, there was the car, smashed into a tree. She claimed psychic powers after that.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2021 10:30 AM

When the shitty kid scared you, did you clutch your pearl?

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2021 10:48 AM

I’ll never forget the time I told Freida Claxton to drop dead, and then she did!

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2021 10:58 AM

OP making her way down the street:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2021 1:02 PM

[quote]My mother got passed by a speeding car going 80 and shouted "See you up the next tree you bastard!" A minute later, there was the car, smashed into a tree.

My mother threw her empty gin bottle at the crash as we sped away and laughed

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2021 4:23 PM

[quote]I’ll never forget the time I told Freida Claxton to drop dead, and then she did!

Fuck you, Frida Claxton!

There I finally said it and it feels good!

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2021 4:25 PM

Did you foresee that you wouldn't get fucked for all of 2020 and most of 2021?

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2021 4:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!