Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fucking ebay...again

[quote]Pardon Our Interruption...As you were browsing eBay, something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen: You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running.

Won't let me search within Canada or the UK only the US site will work correctly.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2022 7:33 AM

OP, this is the second thread on this.

That’s not a dig at you as much as to point out that it’s possible if you and the other OP are having the same problem, it may be on eBay’s end.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 6:26 PM

How can we help you, hon?

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 6:37 PM

I honestly did search R1 but turned up nothing. My bad. It's working now so I'll shut up.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 10:37 PM

I was worried a box set of CDs might not get to its buyer, and I would end up with my first negative feedback in 22 years. It took 3 days for Trump's new post office for the mailing to show up on the USPS website. But it got to the buyer and he gave me very positive feedback to which I responded in kind.

Did you go to eBay's Canadian and UK websites to do your searches, OP? I just searched for something on the Canadian website with no problem. In the left hand column, under the heading "Item Location," you can click a button that says "Canada only."

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2021 10:40 AM

I wouldn't worry about it, R3, the thread in question was started by a troll and if you had him on ignore you might not have seen it. No one replied over there, anyway.

eBay does weird thing with limiting the countries you can see this every so often and no one knows why. Last year they would only show me UK results for 2 days, it was irritating.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2021 10:44 AM

Can someone explain who in their right mind would pay this much on ebay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2022 7:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!